[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fucking Obama !!!! AFFORDABLE Care Act ? My wife is pregnant

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 213
Thread images: 24

File: affordable-health-care.jpg (34KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
affordable-health-care.jpg
34KB, 600x400px
Fucking Obama !!!! AFFORDABLE Care Act ? My wife is pregnant so I went to HR today to add her to my insurance. I'm going to be paying $367.49 per paycheck, $735 a month. Fucking nigger Obama making me pay for lazy coons and spicks anchor babies. But me and my wife that it worked all their lives and paid into the system don't get shit for free. Affordable I hope he burns in hell hope his daughters get AIDS and he lives long enough just to watch them suffer MONKEY ASS NIGGER !!!!
>>
You know your employer decides how much you pay for insurance, right?

Like, they negotiate the rates with the company, and then they decide how they pay vs how much they pass on to the employees.

Some people have good insurance because their employers value them. Guess that doesn't apply to you.
>>
>>718373644

Life is so much harder when you're dumb
>>
>>718373880
Yeah faggot before Obamacare we only paid $50 a paycheck + 152 add a spouse and since Obamacare it's been going up every year my company still covers a good part of it but the rates have been going up. You stupid fucking Obama cock sucking cuckold faget bitch
>>
>>718374198
I guess when you don't mind paying for other people's stuff. Let me guess you two are a bunch of fucking welfare monkeys. Don't forget your EBT cards before you go out
>>
>>718374311
Your insurance company decided to raise rates because its CEO needed another seven yachts or some shit. ACA was a convenient excuse.

Enjoy TrumpCare.
>>
>>718373644
>paying for healthcare

just get some fake IDs and use that and whatever fake information when you go to the hospital when you're hurt, when they give you the bill, just throw it in the trash. it's not rocket surgery
>>
>>718374198
Life is so much easier when you're a cuck and have no balls to speak up. pussy bitch. Now if I was a porch monkey with no job I would get a bunch of free shit.
>>
>>718374525
Thanks just might
>>
>>718373644
Sorry your $13/hr unskilled job has shitty insurance. Pick up a few more shifts and be more productive for your upper class betters and maybe you'll squeak by. Prole.
>>
Work for a union. I pay $40 a month for my family of five. Health and dental. No eye care though. I have blue Cross Blue shield.
>>
universal healthcare would be a better system than the shit we have now tbh
>>
u adding her to your insurance is actually normal for the price ur paying, get over it!
>>
>>718375689
Ew, do you want people like that living longer? I know the world needs ditch diggers and all that, but let's not get too crazy.
>>
>>718374311
thats because your employer's insurnace is losing business!
>>
The problem I have with it is that I'm legally obligated to get insurance.
>>
>>718375853
He won't get over it, he wants either his employer or his insurance company to subsidize him more, like some sort of welfare queen.
>>
>>
File: tumblr_mxvyo66mvm1s4tkgno1_500.jpg (33KB, 485x313px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mxvyo66mvm1s4tkgno1_500.jpg
33KB, 485x313px
>>
Hahaha stupid Fucks if I made $13 hr I would qualify for the cheap insurance. Because I make much more I don't qualify for any of the discounts. Because I work hard and make more money I have to pay more to cover medical insurance for anchor babies and fatherless coons. I have to pay for Pablo's litter of kids and Jamal because he can't seem to be a man and step up.
>>
>>718373644
Obvious bait but... sad thing is so many people really don't get it. I'm not saying Obamacare is anywhere near perfect. I'm sure it has issues, and like any insurance system, especially public(ly administered) it's gonna be really inefficient, but the bitching I hear about increasing healthcare costs and blaming it on Obamacare, from friends I consider good (altho in all cases not terribly bright) people... it's really quite depressing. Mainly that most of their objections are completely bullshit. I'm not sure if I've heard ANY legit complaints from said friends.
Same as some of the anti-Trump stuff. He's got plenty of legit things you can hit him on, but you have people pushing seriously stupid complaints about him (like the "made fun of retarded people" garbage that is news again). FFS why you gotta weaken your position by focusing on the bullshit non- or false-issues?

No wonder we never get anything done.
>>
>>718376651
Yup. I will never forget the first time I broke the $77k/year tax bracket. I paid more in taxes that year than my friends fucking made.

The Jan rolls around and I get $125 back. My buddy got $2700 and was net negative payer.

Help us Trump
>>
>>718374311

My insurance hasn't really budged in the last 3 years. A few percent annually.

You're just getting fucked.

But go ahead and blame it on Obama and call me names. Get mad at everyone except the guys who are fucking you over.

Be smart like that. That's how you change things.
>>
healthcare costs money
I get that
it's just cheaper in other G10 countries because the insurance companies aren't making such huge profits

funny thing is that the ACA (aka Obamacare) was originally the republican response to when the democrats proposed single payer, e.g. government health care

republicans say everything would be better if it ran as a profitable business, so they want to kill public schools in favor of vouchers, and create laws that mandate health insurance with guaranteed profits for insurance companies, in many places they've privatized water and sewer, what's next? make all highways private
>>
>>718376799
You. Marry me
>>
>>718373644

Healthcare is such an overrated topic. Over 90% of all diseases all come from bad habits (eating shit, drinking and smoking)

Simply change so that healthcare only covers accidents and genetic diseases, problem solved.

Why should I pay for the costs of someone's type 2 diabetes or heart issues? Let them rot.
>>
File: daddy.jpg (12KB, 240x166px) Image search: [Google]
daddy.jpg
12KB, 240x166px
>>
>>718376651
Again, you want your employer and the insurance company to take money from the pockets of their investors to subsidize you. This is America, pal, it doesn't work that way, at least not anymore.
>>
>>
File: anchor-babies.jpg (80KB, 640x778px) Image search: [Google]
anchor-babies.jpg
80KB, 640x778px
>>
>>718374497
>Your insurance company decided to raise rates because
the Repubs renigged on how much they were going to give to them.

>12% reimbursement rate instead of 35
>>
>>718376932
77k and you paid more than 26k in taxes (based on the $13 you replied to)? Seems unlikely. I don't even pay that high a rate in Canada (last year i made 62 and paid 12... INCLUDING double-cause self employed-pension amount. and i'm a single male so have minimal writeoffs). So no way in hell you paid a third in taxes in the US.
>>
Calm down, the Affordable Care Act will be repealed in the coming months and you'll either have no health insurance or it'll be even more expensive, and since you voted for Trump, you won't be able to complain anymore.
>>
>>718377190
I like this guy.

If you smoke or have a BMI above a certain amount... not on my insurance.

Simple as that
>>
>>718377190
How do you feel about cancer, since it can be both genetic and environmental?
>>
>>718373644
>My wife is pregnant
I costs $500 to have a full-on Cesarean here in Mexico, but racists like you are not welcome.
>>
File: dems-anchor-babies.jpg (110KB, 1024x819px) Image search: [Google]
dems-anchor-babies.jpg
110KB, 1024x819px
>>
>>718373644
Know why your employer offers bad, expensive insurance? Because you are totally replaceable, so they don't need to offer decent benefits to keep you. If you leave they'll replace you with another drone.
>>
Live in Australia, where Obamacare got the idea from, where it DIDN'T cost anyrthing per week whatsoever for my wife's pregnancy.

Oh wait, Murica requires more bombs.
>>
>>718377371
38% effective rate. Not sure what state you live in but they have different rates if you weren't aware.
>>
>>718373644
i waaaaant waht evwewun ewses got, the post
>>
>>718377485
Hahahahaha Mexican Healthcare now that's a joke.
>>
>>718373644
Altruism is what separates responsible humans from niggers.
Be a nigger if you want, or pay your dues like everyone else and quit bitching.
>>
>>718377190
You pulled that number out of your ass.
I'm all about having insurance rates depend on your lifestyle, but I know several people who died of cancer (and not 80+ year olds) who lived perfectly healthy lifestyles, to the best of their abilities and the world they lived in. Granted my father's iffy heart... yeah he could be doing more about it, and he should, and maybe if he had to pay double in insurance he would. But still I'd be surprised if it is even 50%.
>>
>>718373644

you should also understand that this is why they allowed gay marriage. they don't give a fuck about stupid homos and their "love" or each other. the final bottom line is that it puts more money into the system.
>>
>>718377438
Even all the things he listed are only minor contributors compared to genetics and environment. They just happen to be significant out of the controllable factors. The uncontrollable factors for health issues are still the biggest causes.
>>
File: fuuuu.jpg (115KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
fuuuu.jpg
115KB, 512x384px
>>718373644
>ACA
>employers insurance
The ACA covers the individual market, not employer plans dumbfuck.
>>
OP has proven he doesn't understand how Obamacare works and is a typical idiot Trump supporter. Unfortunately Obamacare doesn't cover this. /Thread
>>
>>718377249
I'm just sick and tired of paying for other people shit !!! I'm not asking for people to cover more of my stuff but my insurance was the same or only went up by a small percentage every year prior to Obamacare and ever since Obamacare going to affect my insurance has skyrocketed every fucking year. I don't want other people to pay for my shit I don't want to pay for other people shit
>>
>>718377656
Shhhh don't mention "bombs" and the name of your country too close together or America might get some ideas...
>>
>>718373644
look at your deductibles and annual catastrophic cap
$8820/year in premiums
I expect $20/visit and $10-50/prescription and major operations (like pregnancy) can be upwards of a $2000 deductible
but don't worry
if you pay $20,000 of deductibles in one calendar year you don't have to pay any more deductibles
>>
>>718373644
may be bait but the whole keystone of the bill was the public option once obama threw that out it made no sense and just forces us to deal with insurance companies on their terms. We need to cut the shit and have a public health system like EVERY OTHER DEVELOPED COUNTRY IN THE WORLD HAS EXCEPT FOR THE U.S.. I think you should have the right to pay for better healthcare but there should be a public option. Insurance companies know they couldn't compete with one (at least not without their bottom line taking a hit) and flipped their shit and obama being the compromiser he is threw it out
>>
>>718377667
Yes, I know it will vary alot state to state... and I don't know if you are including property tax in there as well, and sales taxes to make overall taxation rate. Then I'd buy that number. But 38% effective at 77k? I don't believe it for a second.
>>
File: rattle snake bite in US.jpg (86KB, 460x613px) Image search: [Google]
rattle snake bite in US.jpg
86KB, 460x613px
Don't worry, when Trump has the power you won't have healthcare anymore, won't cost anything either.

Unless you get bitten by a rattle snake. Pic related.
>>
File: 1371016570316.gif (2MB, 177x150px) Image search: [Google]
1371016570316.gif
2MB, 177x150px
>>718378035
>Unfortunately Obamacare doesn't cover this.
>>
>>718378156
>Meant "Healthcare insurance"
>>
>>718378051
Ignoring the other issues you mentioned... you realize paying for each other's shit is what insurance IS, right?
>>
>>718378051
> I'm not asking for people to cover more of my stuff

You are literally asking for exactly that. You want your employer to pay a bigger share and/or you want the insurance company to eat more of the cost to cover you. That takes money out of the pockets of their investors, who actually drive the economy, unlike you.
>>
>>718374497
So you are saying that the CEO was a nice guy and then obamacare came around and he suddenly become a greedy piece of shit? That is quite a leap, sir.
>>
>>718377667
>38% effective rate
after your personal exemption, and deductions. IOW you are a lying shitstain.
>>
>>718378276
Not at all, the CEO was always a greedy piece of shit and knew that mouthbreathers would blame Obamacare and not the industry if they jacked up rates.
>>
>>718378051
Also, you're gonna be paying for it anyway. If someone gets real sick cause no insurance, they're eventually gonna go to the hospital and they aren't gonna turn them away. They're gonna give them a massive bill, which they can't and won't pay, and you will end up paying it anyway. The only diff now is that person is paying $100 or something per month instead of nothing.
>>
>>718377438

Yeah I don't know. Check for the damage made to the internal organs. It's not difficult to spot an unhealthy person.

>>718377790

Pulled from a movie actually.
>>
>>718378276
No, he was probably just waiting for an excuse or scapegoat for raising the cost and then the ACA came out.
>>
>>718373644
>I would post mfw OP's face when he actually does some research and finds out that without obomocare he'd owe even more but OP is almost certainly retarded and won't.
>>
>>718373644
Plus it cost money to have a fucking kid-be poor or don't have it
>>
>>718378422
Yeah, insurance companies have always done everything they can to pay out as little as possible, but they knew this was an opportunity to really make some hay.
>>
>>718378514
planned parenthood does pay most of the cost for an abortion
>>
>>718373644
Okay asshole. You're making out on both ends of this fucking deal. You didn't have this cunt insured until now, so you were making out great there.

Then the delivery of the kid she shits out is going to cost your insurance company around $40,000 your co-pay should be about $500. The costs of the OB visits is one co-pay because everything after the first is a follow up.

Pay your fucking premiums. And have fun screwing the insurance out of far more than you're putting this year.
>>
>>718378387
>Pulled from a movie
Great summary of half the problem of the world these days. A little piece of fiction is what people take for truth. We're educated by hollywood and 4ch shit posters, not journalists and professionals (not that the latter is exactly perfect either).
>>
>>718378018
And the individual market takes in so much less than it pays out that employment plans get jacked up to cover the loss. This isn't fucking hard to figure out.
>>
>>718374311

Obamacare gave insurance companies the Green Light to gouge the fuck out of companies and workers b/c people were FORCED to have coverage.
>>
>>718373644
>If you can't insure them, don't breed them
Maybe you should have wrapped it, Cletus
>>
>>718378740

Hollywood? It was a documentary about nutrition buddy.

https://cspinet.org/eating-healthy/why-good-nutrition-important

Check the leading causes for deaths:

> heart disease
> diabetes
> obesity
> high blood pressure

All lifestyle induced.
>>
>>718376192

Every Democratic president for the last 30 years has been "coming after yer guns!!!!11one" Nobody is taking your damn guns.

This is just NRA propaganda paid for by corporatists. I am amazed in the age of Internet people can't be bothered to fact check shit.
>>
>>718373644
The affordable care act did actually do its job becuase now, if you make under $9,500-13,500 (depending on which state you live in), you will now recive almost free healthcare, including a small co-pay. Plus if you're over 65 or have a bad disability you will recive almost free healthcare just with the co-pays. The problem with American healthcare are the private healthcare companies which are for-profit. Getting rid of Medicare and Medicaid will actually make it very hard for the poor to recive help because they would not be able to pay for privatized healthcare.
>>
Nice Putin talking point, OP

Putin doesn't want America to have healthcare or a military because he hates America. What you are doing is aiding America's enemies
>>
>>718378035
Yeah too bad your candidate lost !!!! Go cry some more about it. Hey how did that recount go ? ? ? Yeah that's what I thought. No stupid it's simple logic & math you add a bunch of people that are not paying into the system but need really expensive medical care somebody has to cover the bill. So because I have worked since I was in high school kept my nose clean out of trouble got an education means I have to pay for fuck ups like you. That can't keep a job because they're fucking lazy. Can't get employed because they're in and out of jail can't support their kids because they're in and out of jail. So I have to pay for shaniqua's babies because your mom got locked up he gets out of jail and then he gets locked up a few months later. Fuck all you lazy piece of shit I'm sick and tired of paying for your stuff get your lazy welfare fucking asses up and get out and work get an education and make enough to cover your own fucking medical insurance.
>>
>>718373644
Obama Care is for the lower class. You need to settle for private insurance if your middle and up.
>>
>>718379050
>This is just NRA propaganda paid for by corporatists.

Declares that the NRA is conspiring with corporations to mislead people about guns.

Whines about others not fact checking.
>>
>>718379008
Sure, but that's nowhere near 90% of healthcare load (or whatever metric you want to apply 90% to)
>>
>>718378051
>I'm don't want other people to pay for my shit
Then pay your medical bills out of pocket.
>>
>>718379174
Where you this upset when you had to pay for some of the billion dollars trump didn't pay in taxes?
>>
>>718379085
The job was to cover the 10 percent of the population that wasn't covered before the law. Now here we are year's later half those people can't be bothered to get their free shit, and the other half have fucked over the 90% who had insurance to begin with.
>>
>>718373644
the democrats are merely republican-lites now. the ACA was only ever going to be a corporate giveaway to the insurance and pharmaceutical companies. and then republicans filled it with a bunch of poison pills on top of that.

it's amazing the ACA has done as well as it has, considering.
>>
>>718378156
Would you rather be dead?

I think 1000 an hour is cheap for a hospital that saves your life. But I am not poor
>>
>>718379085
>Plus if you're over 65 or have a bad disability you will recive almost free healthcare just with the co-pays.
Not true.

Being disabled you get Medicare (2 year waiting period). Then you pay for Parts A&B. Mine costs 10% of my Social Security check. It also only covers 80% of you bill so you will make up the balance.

>Medicare is NOT free
>>
>>718379221
Unless you had a preexisting condition, which many in all classes did. They Obamacare is a godsend (and talk seems to suggest that part will be kept by trump, which is good, but also that's gotta be a good part of why alot of rates went up)
>>
>>718379257
The NRA has been a firearms marketing group for years now. They could give a shit about gun owners, as long as Armalite can get that $$$.
>>
>>718379355
>Then pay your medical bills out of pocket.
I would love to
since I have been forced to buy health insurance I have spent ~10x more on premiums than my health insurance provider and I have paid to health care providers for my treatment
I would love to have an extra $7000 a year
>>
>>718379526
1000 an hour? where do you get that number from?
PS. when i spent 6 hours in a Cali hospital a couple years ago (2 of which was cause they repeatedly forgot about me) the bill was 40k. Almost all of that was just room time. Only a few hun for doc fees and xray.
>>
>>718373644
Fucking FAGGOT Obama FAGGOT !!!! FAGGOT AFFORDABLE FAGGOT Care FAGGOT Act FAGGOT ? FAGGOT My FAGGOT wife FAGGOT is FAGGOT pregnant FAGGOT so FAGGOT I FAGGOT went FAGGOT to FAGGOT HR FAGGOT today FAGGOT to FAGGOT add FAGGOT her FAGGOT to FAGGOT my FAGGOT insurance. FAGGOT I'm FAGGOT going FAGGOT to FAGGOT be FAGGOT paying FAGGOT $367.49 FAGGOT per FAGGOT paycheck, FAGGOT $735 FAGGOT a FAGGOT month. FAGGOT Fucking FAGGOT nigger FAGGOT Obama FAGGOT making FAGGOT me FAGGOT pay FAGGOT for FAGGOT lazy FAGGOT coons FAGGOT and FAGGOT spicks FAGGOT anchor FAGGOT babies. FAGGOT But FAGGOT me FAGGOT and FAGGOT my FAGGOT wife FAGGOT that FAGGOT it FAGGOT worked FAGGOT all FAGGOT their FAGGOT lives FAGGOT and FAGGOT paid FAGGOT into FAGGOT the FAGGOT system FAGGOT don't FAGGOT get FAGGOT shit FAGGOT for FAGGOT free. FAGGOT Affordable FAGGOT I FAGGOT hope FAGGOT he FAGGOT burns FAGGOT in FAGGOT hell FAGGOT hope FAGGOT his FAGGOT daughters FAGGOT get FAGGOT AIDS FAGGOT and FAGGOT he FAGGOT lives FAGGOT long FAGGOT enough FAGGOT just FAGGOT to FAGGOT watch FAGGOT them FAGGOT suffer FAGGOT MONKEY FAGGOT ASS FAGGOT NIGGER FAGGOT !!!!
>>
>>718374311
>prices rise every year, as they did before the ACA
>ultimately your health care provider's fault
>health insurance costs were killing people when democrats and republicans asked for the ACA

Can't wait to see what comes next. HOPE YOU DON'T HAVE A PRE EXISTING CONDITION OP!!
>>
>>718379174
You really need to touch up on that education thing OP. You've just proven you're a dumbfuck with your thread. Btw you obviously are not very successful or your company would value you enough to keep you and your whore healthy.
>>
>>718373644
You seem angry... can't tell from your dietribe....
>>
>>718379174
I don't want to pay for YOUR shit, so you're going to keep paying high premiums for shit insurance, prole. Shut up and like it, or shut up and don't like it. Nobody cares about people like you, and all your whining will get you exactly nothing.
>>
>>718374447

The funniest part about welfare and food stamps is they just serve to redistribute wealth from the taxpayers to big business like Walmart and McDonald's.

>MFW uneducated dems will deny this.
>>
>>718379727
I FAGGOT would FAGGOT love FAGGOT to
since FAGGOT I FAGGOT have FAGGOT been FAGGOT forced FAGGOT to FAGGOT buy FAGGOT health FAGGOT insurance FAGGOT I FAGGOT have FAGGOT spent FAGGOT ~10x FAGGOT more FAGGOT on FAGGOT premiums FAGGOT than FAGGOT my FAGGOT health FAGGOT insurance FAGGOT provider FAGGOT and FAGGOT I FAGGOT have FAGGOT paid FAGGOT to FAGGOT health FAGGOT care FAGGOT providers FAGGOT for FAGGOT my FAGGOT treatment
I FAGGOT would FAGGOT love FAGGOT to FAGGOT have FAGGOT an FAGGOT extra FAGGOT $7000 FAGGOT a FAGGOT year
>>
>>718379727
pure obvious bullshit.
for one, could you not opt for the $100 a month fine/"tax"?
Second... the biggest flaw in anti insurance logic: "i haven't had anything particularly expensive happen to me yet, so i think this is fine". Then when (or if, but most likely when) it DOES happen, boo hoo how dare the system eat up my house!
>>
>>718373644
Actually you're almost enirely paying for the WWII generations healthcare right now.

Go ahead, tell them to fuck off.
>>
>>718375689
No industry on earth has ever improved from nationalization.
>>
>>718373644
I have a question: Why are you and your husky wife breeding if you're poor people? Now you want handouts? Be a man for once and stop leeching off the rest of us. Fuck off, you lazy shit. By the way, I hope your have crib death in your future. Spare the little shit 18 years worth of store brand "spaghetti -o" knock offs and Walmart clothing.
>>
>>718374497
No, actually under Obamacare, the government decides how much they can raise rates... and in many cases forces them to raise rates so they are less competetive... are you really this fucking stupid? Go read the goddamn law sometime, like Congress did when they passed it. Oh wait!
>>
>>718379960
this
>>
>>718373644
ACA is a big reason why i dont pursue relationships, on top of people being fucking stupid.
You pop out a family and its like you got another mortgage you gotta pay for.
Fuck having a family, its pure masochism at this point.

>and they wonder why birth rates are at an all time low, you are punished for having kids.
>>
>>718373644
This is the reason why I'm in med school, so I don't end up a poor fuck like you.
>>
>>718379960
His wife is pregnant so he wouldn't even be capable of paying out of pocket without insurance anyway. Hopefully he realizes this once he gets his bills back.
>>
>>718379978
Every industry on earth is improved by nationalization.

OK, I did it too. Now what?
>>
>>718379873
Actually, food stamps were created as yet another subsidy to farmers - you know, those people in red states who already get a fuckton of government subsidies and send nothing but GOPers to DC.
>>
File: obama-dealwithit.gif (295KB, 400x274px) Image search: [Google]
obama-dealwithit.gif
295KB, 400x274px
>>718373644
Thanks, after my tax credit I pay $44.00 a month.
>>
>>718373644
it's only affordable if you're not a white male
>>
>>718380052
you're full of shit, faggot
>>
>>718380052
My rates went down.
>>
>>718378918
Thank you, if they would have taken more time to put in measures that would protect consumers. But he didn't care he was getting close to the end of his presidency and he wanted to shove this down our throat. People all across the country have seen their premium Skyrocket and their coverage go down. I'm not the only one this is why Clinton lost to Trump. It wasn't the fake news about a pedophile ring out of a pizza shop. If you were swayed buy a stupid story like that you were a moron to begin with. If that's all it takes to sway a Hillary supporter is a fake story like that no wonder you idiots lost. You had the money the media the current Administration and you still couldn't win the election you pathetic sad. The reason she lost it because people saw their insurance costs Skyrocket. Yes insurance is supposed to go up every year a reasonable amount not these ridiculous jumps that we've been seeing every year since Obamacare.
>>
>>718374497
Enjoy TrumpCock

fixed
>>
>>718374311
you spelled "faggot" wrong
>>
>>718373644

Your wife is pregnant so you want to add her to your insurance?

Guess what dumb fuck. Before the ACA that your bitching about, your insurance company would have laughed and said fuck off because pregnancy in considered to be a Preexisting Condition.
>>
>>718379978
You know you weaken your argument when you make over-reaching claims, right anon?
You just leave yourself open to someone finding a single example.
You shoulda said "it's very rare"
>>
>>718380115
The US post-secondary education system is one of the best on earth because it is not nationalized.
>>
>>718380248
he already is
>>
>>718380115
You didn't do shit. Nationalization leads to shit like Venezuela.
>>
>>718380216
Poor black mother detected
>>
>>718379960
$100 fine?!? HA!!! Its $1375 this year dumbfuck... if you don't have some form of insurance you are about to get fucking screwed.
>>
>>718373644
>Obama makes legislation
You're so fucking stupid

Republicans called it Obamacare to play you and your stupid ass fell for it so fucking hard.
>>
>>718379972
True. Just like your grandkids generation will be paying the bill of your healthcare after you're done working and waiting to die off.

Lets hope your grandkids are smarter and more decent human beings than us, or we're all going to rot in the gutter.

In other news, for the 8th year in a row, insurance companies have posted record profits.
>>
>>718379978
>derp
>>
>>718373644
It was that expensive before Obamacare.

And it will probably always be that expensive because the rich have nothing to gain.
>>
>>718380125

You can't deny my statement without lying. Don't try to change the subject on me.
>>
>>718380289
But there is no example.
Except maybe the run industry in Cuba, but without competition there is no need for improvement
>>
>>718373644
>making me pay for lazy coons and spicks anchor babies
you really have no clue how obamacare works
>>
>>718380367
PER MONTH YOU STUPID FUCK.
god damn you are a moron.
>>
>>718380336
We do it at the state level, retardo.
It's a nonsensical statement anyway. What is it even supposed to be comparing and contrasting?
>>
>>718376932
When you're a corporate wage slave with a W-2 earning over $300k per year and pay in over $100k per year in taxes and come April 15th you STILL owe an additional five figure check to the IRS because you are the responsible one and are extorted by the government and have to subsidize the niggers, spics, and the Muslim horde, then we'll talk.
>>
>>718378882
This

>>718378018
You're an imbecile or a shill for not seeing it.
>>
>>718380366
No. I have a family history of cancer. Health insurance companies wouldn't add me because of this. Now they can't do this.
>>
>>718376932
>>718377371

At $36k/yr USD you go from the 15% Federal bracket to 25% bracket. It sounds bad until you consider that you pay 10% of $10k then 15% of $26k more after that. Everything else is at 25% for him, but then he also at the very least qualifies for the general deduction of $13k from his total income, meaning he is paying taxes on only $64k.

This means he would owe roughly $11,900 considering no other exclusions or pretax deductions from his income (Eg. 401k, HSA, etc..). He is paying and effective tax rate of around 16% in total.

To be fair, he may live in a state that has a 5 to 7% state income tax, and then he is paying into Social Security and Medicare, and he probably has at least a 1% local municipality income tax. Add 8% for state and local + 6% for SS tax.

That brings all of his income taxes as a total percentage of his income to 30%+-

Now consider elsewhere he may be hit. He probably pays property tax and school tax on where he lives, or proxy through rent. He pays sales tax on every dollar he spends at the store. It all adds up.
>>
>>718379960
>could you not opt for the $100 a month fine/"tax"
it is $100/mo that you don't have insurance
and if you haven't had insurance the entire year then there is an additional $5000 tax penalty
I could save ~$600/year in premiums by "opting out"
but I'm still out $6200/year
and I have no means of recuping anything of that money
were at least with insurance I can go to the hospital every time I sneeze and force the insurance company to spend some of the money I was forced to pay them

and before obamacare I put ~$1000/year into a savings account specifically for medical costs
because I had so little medical treatment I had that to ~$10,000 when obamacare was passed
guess how much I have now?
not a god damned cent
because I had to dip into that account to afford the health insurance that I wasn't using
>>
File: contentaware1.jpg (27KB, 1056x463px) Image search: [Google]
contentaware1.jpg
27KB, 1056x463px
>>718374311
The way you're choosing how you express yourself here says everything.

You're a dumb cunt.

I work in a grocery store and I pay $60 for medical, dental, vision and short term disability. In a fucking grocery store.

That's under four hours of work for me a paycheck.

Get gud
>>
>>718377259
Asians are the lowest single-mother families. They are also earn the highest household income among ALL races, including whites.
>>
>>718380596
That an industry with competition has higher quality than one without competition
>>
>>718380508
Lying? Food stamps are part of the farm bill and administered by the Department of fucking Agriculture. Jesus.
>>
>>718380755
what grocery store?
>>
>>718380368
Republicans rewrote the fucking thing 18 times to make sure it propped up the insurance companies that donated to their campaign funds. All perfectly legal. ...if not a little rich blaming it all on the president, who pitched a public option to the ACA that they denied in their rubber stamp obstructionism. ...and are now finding themselves unable to come up with an alternative to themselves without duplicating it.

lol this country lacks a process to make constructive decisions, and is unable to function in the modern world.
>>
>>718380376
That's the main problem with universal health care. The goal is the keep the program from failing not to provide health care.

Need surgery? Okay it's free. You might even live long enough to survive the time you have to wait because there are much fewer providers working in the system since they make so little.
>>
>>718380881
rhymes with gold boots.
>>
>>718380985
Trader Joe's?
>>
File: health_10155177370328327.png (363KB, 480x474px) Image search: [Google]
health_10155177370328327.png
363KB, 480x474px
>>718380915
truth
>>
>>718380374
I always loved this irony. The talking point is that it's all the fault of the evil insurance companies. So the obvious solution is to require everyone by law to do business with them. This some how will make them less evil.
>>
>>718380376
this

feels good to live in EU where health is not a luxury, as you age you will need good healthcare more and more.

americunts are gonna eat shit even more now, republicunts will make it so that Michael Moore's movie Sicko will be actual again.
>>
>>718373644
Hospital expenses for an uncomplicated birth is >$10k, less than you'll be paying for the next year of health care for you, your wife, and your baby plus >$2k for regular checkups during the pregnancy.

Guess that makes you the freeriding nigger. Here's hoping that a little brown shit comes out of your wife's pussy.
>>
File: 1474799993094.jpg (42KB, 595x842px) Image search: [Google]
1474799993094.jpg
42KB, 595x842px
>>718381068
lol no. try again.
>>
>>718380985
Wegman's?
>>
File: HealthTCFchart.png (133KB, 650x434px) Image search: [Google]
HealthTCFchart.png
133KB, 650x434px
>>718380976
wrong
>>
>>718380976
what are you, retarded?
>>
> Fucking nigger Obama making me pay for lazy coons and spicks anchor babies.

This is the most offensive thing I've ever read. It's spics not spicks. What the hell are they teaching in schools these days?
>>
>>718380985
Mold Foods? Dont wanna shop there...
>>
>>718381089
what is so bad about using gofundme?
people that want to give to charity can
people that are struggling to pay for their own needs aren't forced to pay for other people's needs
is there something about that site that is a source of unbearable humiliation?
>>
>>718380376
Explain why the bulk of medical research occurs in the US or why the US has a higher quality of medical care than any other country.
Free =/= quality

As a doctor why would I research new treatments and develop new treatment procedures if I got paid the same as if I used outdated techniques
>>
>>718380755
>$60
I bet your deductible is like $15,000
>>
>>718381235
Well, there's a fundamentalist christian in the vp spot right now so creationism and no evolution soon.
>>
>>718381235
"Spicks" makes it look like something the Founding Fathers wrote about in the Federalist Papers or some shit.
>>
>>718373644
this guy works for Allegis Maxim

i dont know you bud but i work for a large insurance corporation and the affordable care act is the primary reason insurance rates have gone up. Its an easy equation:
1) you use the govt to force people to buy a private product
2) use price controls to force sellers of said product to be unable to follow the free market
3) force employers to provide specific types of coverage regardless of their employees needs.
This creates a dynamic where employers want to provide the least coverage for the least cost, insurance companies want to provide the least coverage for the most cost, and individuals want the most coverage for the least cost.
As a result of this, you get the situation we currently have. Around 1% of insured people cost about 30% of the total cost of healthcare for an insurance company. When everyone has to be insured at the same rate you get the same effect as taking a mean income in a country with great wealth disparity. The very few at the far end creat a massive table tilting against everyone else.
>>
>>718373644
What do you imagine it'll be replaced by?
The old system that nobody could afford?
Where you couldn't take a better job because it didn't come with a health plan?
>>
>>718381138
You have free healthcare, but it's not good.
>>
>>718381364
You realize most of that research is done in publicly funded universities right?
>>
>>718380741
Hence why I did mention that perhaps he is adding in all types of taxation and other gov fees. In that case, I can believe 38%. I recall numbers for canada of 50% if calculated like that and 60% for sweden. But the way he presented it, not a chance.
Still a bit hard to swallow considering that per your calculation the fed tax payable on 77k is only slightly less than the fed and province AND double pension payable on the same amount in Canada.
>>
File: health_4791352340158870921_n.jpg (77KB, 640x638px) Image search: [Google]
health_4791352340158870921_n.jpg
77KB, 640x638px
>>718380976
That's the problem with the United States' for profit healthcare industry. The is to make money, not to provide healthcare.

Need surgery or an expensive cancer treatment? Good luck getting your insurance to approve it.

P.S. I used to work in patient billing for a home healthcare supply company. Trust me, if insurance can get out of paying for something, they will.
>>
>>718381238
Yeah, only the best, free range moldy food at Mold Foods.

>>718381372
Deductible is $3,450, but I have over $7,000 on my health savings account that the company puts $1,800 a year on.

Either way the healthcare system here fucking sucks.
>>
>>718379008
>induced
You know so little about disease it's pathetic
>>
>>718380125
Why is it that liberals constantly point out that red states and white people receive the most subsidies and government assistance.

Then they turn around and say that poverty is the biggest contributor to crime. Well if that is the case why don't whites, the largest % of poor people, commit the most crimes?

Race is the leading contributing factor to crime, not income. That is a fact.

If income was the leading contributor whites would commit the most crimes. They don't. The race that makes up less than 14% of the nation, blacks, commits the most crime. More than the race that is over 60% of the nation, whites.

You liberals can't have it both ways. Blacks are the most poor and victims when you want them to be, then you turn around and talk shit on the poor when it is politically advantageous to you. Do you feel sorry for poor people or hate them. I guess that depends what race they are, huh, you "non-racist"...
>>
File: healthcare_1203022706397664.jpg (37KB, 477x445px) Image search: [Google]
healthcare_1203022706397664.jpg
37KB, 477x445px
>>718380985
Safeway!
>>718381161
you must live on the east coast too. I love Wegmans, but the closest one is like 9 miles away.
>>
>>718377371
>>718380741

You Canadians have it made in the shade. We do in fact pay a third of our income in just various income taxes alone. More if you make well over 100k/yr.

ALL of that money we pay compared to you sitting pretty in Canada with your free fucking healthcare and all we get is trillions spent on perpetual war and freebies to countries all over the world. That and a whole mess of exclusions and loopholes for corporations to exploit in the form of paying pretty much 0% in taxes. Lets not forget that the ultra wealthy basically only pay 15% on cap gains which accounts for the enormous slice of their "income" if you want to call it that.
>>
These fucking liberal threads are funny. literally Welfare: The Thread.
>>
>>718381330
well when your friendless basement dwelling ass gets ass cancer remember you said that.
>>
>>718381195
>data based on multiple surveys from different organizations
Which nation is the one that contained Ebola and lead the research projects? I'll give you a hint. It's the one with the CDC
>>
>>718381469
I have free healthcare and it's one of the best in the world.
You pay for healthcare, and it's shit unless you are rich for real. And 90% of americans aren't rich.
>>
>>718381583
The real answer is quite a bit more nuanced than that, but your hurr durr binary world doesn't allow for nuance.
>>
>>718379174
Tldr
Also from what I skimmed this whole paragraph you felt the need to type out was just insults and childish ranting.
I see why your on the troglodyte plan now.
>>
>>718381483
Not necessarily, a tremendous amount of R&D is done by pharmaceutical companies. The estimated cost of developing a single drug to market is around $5B (Forbes, includes the cost of average rate of failed attempts). US companies bear that cost and use the US market to recoup their investment.
>>
>>718381817
enlighten us then. what country you from?
>>
>>718381770
Literally I don't know how the American health care system works: The Post.
>>
>>718381770
Started by some asshole who wants investors to foot the bill for his insurance out of the kindness of their hearts.
>>
>>718381483
It's done at public universities' medical schools, which are private divisions of the state universities and don't receive a large portion of funds from the general scholarship fund.
>>
File: trump_supporter00 (2).jpg (946KB, 1834x2821px) Image search: [Google]
trump_supporter00 (2).jpg
946KB, 1834x2821px
>>718381770
(you)
>>
>>718381817
Even if you are somewhat rich, one catastrophic disease in your family will fucking gut your finances.

But some idiot on 4chan thinks that all doctors will stop doing research because suddenly our health system works better....it doesnt make sense.
>>
>>718381792
>implying that I'm not waiting for an excuse to an hero
>>
>>718381942
Literally Caring: The Post.
>>
>>718382003
me too!
>>
>>718381525
With Obamacare an insurance company can't deny coverage of a treatment if it has shown to be effective and safe
>>
>>718381089
Ever think maybe those people need to just die?
Sure not all of them. But really, If some one is 80 years old and going to die without a surgery how much is to much? 10,000 and it buys them another 5 years? Maybe that's worth it? What if the only procedure that can save them costs a million bucks? Should the tax payer cover that just so your grandmother can shit herself for 5 more years?

What about a kid? Right now we foot the bill when some kid has cancer and needs millions of dollars worth of treatment over years just to end up dead at 16. Is that really worth all the money?
>>
>>718375510
I work for FedEx non-union and I get medical, dental and vision for $19.34 a month through Athem Blue Cross
>>
>>718380915
The US is no longer a charity case I'm interested in supporting. There is a first world full of countries that are able to identify problems, propose solutions, try some out until they find the one that works the best, and improve their nation and quality of life. The American Century was last century. The US isn't establishing life on the moon, it's not discovering new frontiers of time, space, energy physics and math. It could, but it has no vision, like all the others who don't. All that's left, is your quality of life, which ranks 43rd in the world and falling steadily every year.

You don't always get what you pay for, but you will always pay for what you get. ...and you dipshits aren't paying for much.
>>
>>718381770
Except liberal health care is the best in the world, with lower mortality rates, lower prices and more citizens covered.

Fucking idiots like you don't want to pay for shit, because "me healthy", then we have to foot the bill when shit goes wrong and you go to the emergency room.
>>
>>718380749
>if you haven't had insurance the entire year then there is an additional $5000 tax penalty
You got a reference on that? I've never heard it and a quick search didn't turn that up. It DID mention that you pay a % of your income if it is greater than the roughly grandish fine if you make little. If you make a ton, I imagine that would add up to > $5g.
Also, $1000 a year is simply not realistic medical savings. My local medical center hosts $800 as soon as you walk in the door for a facilitiy fee (I'm in Canada, and that's printed cause tourists have to pay it). And if anything were actually to happen to you, even 10g isn't gonna cover much. As I've mentioned before ITT, you're falling victim to the "nothing has happened yet" error. Put another way, you're missing the whole point of insurance.
>>
ITT: People forgetting that Obamacare got mutilated by Republicans, forcing a compromise resulting in putting the poor people on private plans, instead of putting them on the proposed public plan, which would have created a separate bubble regulated directly by the government without profit in mind, opposed to inflating the private sector bubble by pushing theoretical costs onto the middle class and making their policies as bloated as this sentence.
>>
>>718381856
That must be why you didn't debunk a single fact that I brought up in my comment. Brilliant rebuttal, fuckface.

What I said is true. When whites are poor they are just leeches. When blacks are poor they are innocent victims kept down by the white man who deserve our help and can do no wrong. Who cares if less than 14% of the population commits over 50% of the crime. Who cares if blacks are over 7X more likely to be violent criminals. Blacks can do no wrong and whites can do no right to you retarded fucks.

I'm glad the political pendulum is swinging out of your favor. People are waking the fuck up and are sick of the SJW bullshit.
>>
>>718382155
Eugenics literally makes you hitler
>>
>>718380755
>$60
>under four hours of work
>at a grocery store
hmm something doesn't add up here
>>
>>718374497
>muh greedy ceos
>muh 1%

Cant we just admit that you mean kikes when you say things like that?
>>
File: 1482748853444.gif (2MB, 196x300px) Image search: [Google]
1482748853444.gif
2MB, 196x300px
>>718379873
>mfw disconnected yuppies think that you can use food stamps at McDonald's lol
>>
>>718382172
But I do pay for it. More than you ever will.
>>
File: not-sure-if-troll.png (261KB, 552x414px) Image search: [Google]
not-sure-if-troll.png
261KB, 552x414px
>>718380976
>since they make so little
LOL!
>>
>>718382000
European countries use some of the most outdated treatments. The bulk of medical R&D is done in the US and India because there is not a nationalized industry.
Most European doctors still use gastric freezing for fuck'a sake.
>>
>>718379526
I'd rather pay 100 euro per month and have everything covered instead having to pay years of annual income for an accident.

But I'm a communist eurocuck so what do I know.
>>
>>718382155
lol yeah, everybody thinks this at some point or another.

just, not when they're 80, like you won't.
They should cap driving at 55, and voting at 50 too, for very, very good reasons as well.

Until you're 60, then you'll want both those privileges as god-given rights yet.
>>
>>718379050
>Nobody is taking your damn guns

Could be the stupidest uninformed thing about recent popular democrats I've heard in a longtime. Thanks cuckold anon.
>>
>>718382352
It's true. $22 an hour.

git gud.
>>
>>718377415
>thinking BMI is a usefull tool

you realize muscle weighs more than fat yes, so your BMI could be fucking shite but you could be in amazing shape
>>
>>718380614
You wouldn't exist without the us government faggot, go take your 'skills' to an African blood diamond mine if you don't like being taxed.
>>
>>718382267
People like you always like to paint a picture in whatever image suits their needs with little or no corroborating evidence. You got butthurt that I pointed out where food stamp money really goes and created a wonderful fantasy tableau made up of nothing but assumptions.

I love people like you. You think you're smart, and you probably are compared to most of the people you hang around with, and that's the best part.
>>
>ITT: Everyone knows everything but no one else knows anything.
>>
>>718380976
>there are much fewer providers working in the system since they make so little.

lol
republican wizzzdum
Thread posts: 213
Thread images: 24

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.