[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you tailgate me, prepare for maximum brake check. You better

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 10

File: 451333971.jpg (127KB, 507x338px) Image search: [Google]
451333971.jpg
127KB, 507x338px
If you tailgate me, prepare for maximum brake check. You better have insurance too, or I'll garnish your pathetic wages for the next 30 years.
>>
>>718318196
you ever heard of a hit and run faggot?
>>
>I'll garnish your pathetic wages for the next 30 years

not if i just drive away, leaving your little jetta/civic all fucked up. you'll have time to think about your mistake while you sit there sipping your coffee with your thumb in your ass, waiting for a towtruck. meanwhile i'll be driving away in my beater, laughing
>>
>>718318196
Well ok then
>>
>>718318263
Glad I have good eyesight and will not only garnish your wages for 30 years, but will have you in jail for causing bodily harm and fleeing the scene.
>>
>>718318263
You ever heard of getting caught for hit and run faggot? It's hard to get away with your hood bent over your windshield.
>>
>>718318507
I'll wait for you to get out and observe the damage then drive over your smug head

>>718318676
i regularly drive stolen vehicles so will just dump and steal your sister's why she is busy gagging on jamal
>>
Too bad my car (and most non-shit boxes) has automatic braking. My car's lasers are faster than your brake check, faggot.
>>
>>718318196
Y'know, you can make your point without actually causing an accident. If you press the brake hard for a split second so your rear lifts up a little, then mostly release it so the brake lights are still on but you're still basically coasting, it looks like you've slammed on your breaks when really you just slowed down a little. Most people get the message.
>>
>>718318196
Actually dumbass, I had someone his ME from behind and I ended up losing MY license. So go ahead faggot, enjoy walking for a couple of years.
>>
>>718318766
lol ur not very good at this
>>
Maybe you should drive a little faster if you don't wanna get tailgated faggot
>>
>>718318871
pussy drives 30 mph in his 2001 civic
>>
I cannot wait for this shit to be automated.
>>
I love it

You'll see them peer in the mirror at you, with their little gay face "JUST GO AROUND FAGGOT" - nope. I inch closer, getting ready to stuff a few tons of steel into your ass. You brakecheck me and I'm holding the gas until another force of nature stops us, so buckle up.
>>
>>718319122

Easy way to get shot there m8ty8
>>
>>718319183
>implying a beta cuck that brake checks has a firearm, much less the balls to use it

I'll take my chances
>>
>>718319437

> Brake checking is being a beta cuck

Being a beta would be pulling over/turning off to allow the faggot tailgating to go past. Brake checking is the alpha move, it's aggressively stating "I see what you're doing, fuck off I'm not moving" I'm putting the onus on you to make the next move.

You tailgate me, I make sure you run the risk of being liable for several thousand dollars of damage. Your move.

You can feel free to try to take it further by tailgating me closer or trying to illegally pass, at which point I will just keep brake checking you harder, making it more risky for you, and speeding up to stop you from passing. Tailgating is the first step of a road battle, brake checking is the retaliation.
>>
>>718318196
Motorcyclists are the most entitled people on the road. They want the privileges of being a motor vehicle, and the privileges of being a bicycle. They want to weave in and out of traffic so they get to red lights faster.
I've already got a chunk of change put away for damages, and the next person I'm lucky enough to see trying to get past me, I'm opening my door and hoping they die. Oops, my door light was on, I was just opening it to close it more tightly to see if it was mine
>>
File: move.jpg (79KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
move.jpg
79KB, 800x600px
>>718319712
>retaliation

No that's the escalation. Also your first and final mistake. You should have moved your bitch ass out of the way to let the big dog through. Now you're getting a few tons of steel rammed up that butt.

Like I said, next stop, guardrail.
>>
>>718318196
>garnish your wage for 30 years

Hahaha haha. 30 years to pay off a 10k car? We don't all work at Wendy's, poorfag.
>>
>>718320380

No, it's retaliation, you escalated it.

Do you really think you're sending me to the guardrail? Like, what chain of events do you think happens?

> A: You're driving so fast you send me flying?

Even crashes at like 80mph's usually stop within a few feet, you're exerting lots of force going forward, I'm exerting lots stopping, both objects weigh a lot, they tend to cancel each other out

> B: You keep your foot down and keep pushing until I hit the guardrail

You think I'm just gonna sit there and allow that? You keep your foot on the gas I keep mine on the brake, good luck moving me.

And if you keep pushing that's when you get shot, next stop cemetery.
>>
>>718318196
got a front camera on my truck ill total your bitch ass and sue you for insurance fraud isnt the first time a dumb bitch ass faggot like you has tried that
>>
>>718318196
Sorry OP was that you?
>>
>>718318507
Mecury insurance agent detected
>>
>>718320930

> Insurance fraud

Yeah, nah, the law is if you're going too fast/ traveling too close to the car in front and don't have sufficient time to stop in an emergency brake situation it's your fault and you are liable.

You're the one driving bad and breaking the law (Tailgating is after all technically illegal, you can be ticketed if a cop sees you doing it), the front camera will show you being a jackass and me collecting your cheques.
>>
>>718320791
I'd just claim my throttle cable was stuck. Also if you think vehicles moving at 80MPH stop within a few feet, you might want to reconsider brake checking. It doesn't end well for you if a psycho just says "fuck this kid" and holds the gas.

>And if you keep pushing that's when you get shot, next stop cemetery.

You still lose. Either to the guardrail, jail time or both.
>>
>>718321260
you're right, the dumbfuck who said you'd be the guilty party is on meth
>>
>>718319910
Calm down edgy boi. Its just a fucking bike
>>
>>718318196
Anybody who is good at tailgating will have their foot right above the break to ensure best reaction time. I'll usually just drive around you if you're driving too slow to begin with..
>>
And then your insurance goes up, and you have to get your car fixed. SURE SHOWED THEM
>>
>>718321303

> Throttle cable was stuck

Doesn't matter, you're still paying for it. A mechanical fault in your shitty car doesn't mean you don't have to pay for the damage to mine, it just means your insurance might cover it (If you can prove it) for you.

> Also if you think vehicles moving at 80MPH stop within a few feet, you might want to reconsider brake checking.

Yeah, sure, they travel a bit but if you seriously think you're sending me flying into a guardrail you are severely overestimating what rear-ending me is gonna do

> It doesn't end well for you if a psycho just says "fuck this kid" and holds the gas.

Except I just hold the brakes, I literally already covered this situation you fucking illiterate moron

> You still lose.

Except I'm alive and you're dead. Doesn't seem like I'm the loser here.

Plus

"Your officer, I brake checked this jackass and after colliding with me he kept his foot on the gas and attempted to run me off the road, I had to act"

Easiest self defense gas I've ever heard.
>>
>>718321684
>Doesn't matter, you're still paying for it.
No I'm not. I'm uninsured and unemployed. You file a law suit, I smile and file bankruptcy while I itch my nuts.

>Except I just hold the brakes, I literally already covered this situation you fucking illiterate moron
Yeah with retard physics.

>Easiest self defense gas I've ever heard.
Not really, unless you've got it recorded. I'll shit talk the hell out you until they arrive. You'll be far from calm and I'll simply claim "hey he's just mad, stuff happens my throttle got stuck" - meanwhile you meltdown, possibly catching yourself a disorderly conduct charge. Still all frazzled from getting your ass stuffed into a guardrail while I smirk at you.
>>
>>718318196
Go ahead and cause an accident. I will sue the fuck out of you for agitated assault.
>>
>>718322331
>agitated assault
topkek
>>
>>718321684
But your shits still broke and your insurance rates went up. "You better stop tailgating me, or else ill break my own car". Its fucking stupid.
>>
>>718318196
Dash cam?
>>
OP here i mean why cant we just all get along and drive friendly and slow. No need to tailgate me see i just lost my insurance because of that
>>
>>718322396
Aggravated
Auto correct, homeboy
>>
>wanting to put yourself in physical danger deliberately
>even if you survive unscathed, you get hammered by the guy who hit you
you materialistic fools
>>
File: 1379868035428.png (167KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1379868035428.png
167KB, 500x500px
>>718321260

> op decides to get infront of a commerical truck
> op break checks commercial truck
> gets turned into hamburger
> op forgets hamburgers can't sue

yeah, pic says it all
>>
>>718322542
>No need to tailgate
Then get the fuck out of the way. Just because you are not in a hurry doesn't mean that you get to play fucking speed officer for everyone else.
>>
>>718322690
Shut up loser
>>
>>718322542
Get the fuck out of the fast lane then. Everytime i see someone getting tailgated its always some dickhead going 45 in the fast lane.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1483850854253-1.jpg (101KB, 440x368px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1483850854253-1.jpg
101KB, 440x368px
I report brake checkers to state police. if you brake check you're fighting stupid with stupid and risking lives around you. You better be prepared to loose your license and attend highway safety courses if you brake check.
>>
>>718318477
Implying my piece of shit is worth more than your piece of shit
>>
File: 549580079.jpg (239KB, 791x1117px) Image search: [Google]
549580079.jpg
239KB, 791x1117px
>>718322938

k, seen enough accidents, and had to peel enough dead retards such as yourself out of vehicles for break checking people. usually it's some fuck in a little pos toyota who thinks they are king shit. then they end up under a half ton truck or a commercial truck, and end up dead from this shit. people who brake check are fucking morons.

You probably drive like an idiot with your head so far up your ass, you have no place behind the wheel, in your shit tier car you faggot.

Hell, you probably don't even have a car, how does it feel driving mommy's car you faggot
>>
>>718323133
You're the type to call corporate after taco bell forgot your nachos bell grande. Fuck off, highway hero
>>
>>718318196

If you brake check me I'll have it on dash cam. Also my Truck will probably crush your fucking civic into a smear.
>>
>>718323373
That's the benefits of living in modern society, cuck.
>>
File: 1482893421818.gif (623KB, 480x215px) Image search: [Google]
1482893421818.gif
623KB, 480x215px
>>718318196
I'll hop out not my car afterward holding my neck and sue the shit out of you for personal injury.

You'll have to work for me the rest of your you smug little dick.
>>
File: not even mad.jpg (54KB, 640x718px) Image search: [Google]
not even mad.jpg
54KB, 640x718px
>participating in road rage

one day youre going to learn that road rage doesnt solve anything, and that vehicular violence in general is not the answer, and that day will be your 19th birthday
>>
>>718323352
I have a car and drive safe as hell. You'd never see me around a commercial truck, or an suv for that matter because if i get rear ended, im dead. I dont play games on the road
>>
>>718323584

mods underage ban pls
>>
>>718323449
What would you have on cam, though, apart from you cashing due to not leaving enough braking distance?
Serious question.
I mean, if you can't avoid an impact from a brake check, what the fuck do you think would happen in the event of a real emergency stop?
>>
>>718322849
>Dam tyrone, dat guy goin slow, we gotta get the abortion asap
>Dun worry. Tanesha, I got dis.
>Tailgates

How is driving 1 feet away from a car moving "slow" gonna make you faster, faggot?
>>
>>718319437
I carry a glock 19 on my person and in my truck I carry a Ruger Bisley Vaquero in .45 lc. I'd have no qualms turning someone's head into a canoe.
>>
File: 1482815271188.jpg (22KB, 300x259px) Image search: [Google]
1482815271188.jpg
22KB, 300x259px
>>718323713

i caught one fuck causing an accident, they were jamming the brakes on and swerving all over the road. when the jackass got a minivan i had 10 minutes of the idiot doing it. the police had fun with that :)
>>
only rich ppl drive slow because they are never in a hurry to get anywhere, meanwhile the poor are constantly in motion trying to survive. If you're the faggot that's in front of me just moseying carelessly along with no cares as to anyone else in the world, then I WILL find a way around your inconsiderate ass then I will go slower and slower not letting you around until I see you bitching in my rear view mirror, I laugh at you, and get my fill of revenge then I'm done. I let you pass and look you straight in your highly aggravated weak ass you beta cunt fuck, I laugh as you stare straight at me and mouth fuck you bitch now youre starting to understand consideration for someone other than yourself. My work is done
>>
>>718323711
U mad?
>>
>>718323936
Nice, but that doesn't really answer the question.
>>
>>718323956
Shutcho broke ass up
>>
Excellent let's pull over and exchange information. I won't hurt you at all
>>
>>718323808
How does going 50 in the fast lane not make you a faggot?
>>
not many better feelings in the world than pissing a beta cunt off so bad he has lost control and looking him straight in the eye and knowing THIS TIME even with all his privilege and power he is powerless to do anything to me except man up and pull over which he will never do, I'm still waiting for the one that does.
>>
>>718318196
Brake checking is a violation of law in every state, and insurance adjusters/cops can tell if you've done so.
>>
File: f40ph.gif (1011KB, 554x354px) Image search: [Google]
f40ph.gif
1011KB, 554x354px
>>718324001

more often, it's about proving the person doing the brake checking is driving like a moron. once you have proof of that, it's easier to get away from it.

the idiot jamming the brakes on infront of me, trying to get rear ended, when he finally got a mark, i pulled over behind the vehicle. the dash cam footage was given to the state police, showing that it had been happening for an extended period of time, with the person coming to a full stop on an interstate trying to get hit or cause an accident.

sometimes it's not the acuall accident, and if someone can prove the person is a fucking moron, or attempting to scam, then they can be charged on a whole other line of charges, including things like causing an accident, stopping on an interstate, dangerous driving (this one really fucks your insurance), stunting (another one that fucks your insurance), as well as lots of other crap. It can also allow for the idiot to loose their licence. I've seen swoop and squats, and other shit like people cutting vehicles off and randomly slamming the brakes on looking to get rear ended. Been driving a commercial truck 15 years, so i have seen some fucked up shit.
>>
its our world bitch we allow you to be in it... well so far anyway (grin)
>>
>>718318263
There's a good chance a crash at that speed would cause a defect on your radiator whilst only causing minor damages to the bumper on the car in front. Fleeing the scene would ask for high speeds translating to high temperature of the motor. Combined with leaking fluids I give you a mile tops.
>>
I drive stick and just yank the e-brake so they can't see the brake lights. Had some nigger driving an SUV w his fat white bitch in passenger seat riding my ass so close so I waited until he wasn't paying attention and yanked that fucker. Came soo close to getting him but his gf was paying attention
>>
>>718319910
>opening a door without checking makes it your fault
yeah you're not getting away with it.
>>
the future belongs to those without concern or regard for the laws of government or religion you stupid fucks, wake up, we do what we want while you are still slaves to the system, People like us are out there, make no mistake about it, its not road rage (LOL idiots) its the perfect opportunity to take one of them out, and even better if he pulls over its one of them with some balls no matter how tiny and shriveled. Next time you fucking faggot children are out on the road remember this.
>>
>>718324477
all of this is lies. i can just FEEL it.
>>
>>718324842
Go back to Innsmouth, cuck.
>>
I go where I want child and for your sake you better hope our paths never cross, you all think 4chan is fake and full of trolls, and yea a lot is, but be careful who you say what to, never know what lurks
>>
>>718318789
the speed of a laser isn't fast enough to compensate for the special gap between your car and the one in front of you, most especially if they are breaking. This has more to do with acceleration than velocity, but I doubt a /b/tard would understand
>>
>>718319712
Break check is a liberal beta cuck move. My dubs confirms.
>>
>>718323583
If the other person dies or gets crippled its worth it. As long as they suffer more than me i come out on top
>>
and when it comes to the poor taking back from the rich what has been stolen violence is the only way, unless you are stupid enough to believe they are going to change things themselves K1OT
>>
>>718318196
I fucked yer mum.
Thread posts: 80
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.