[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guess what: I'm a woman I've been using 4chan for

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 166
Thread images: 21

File: Rhinoplasty-and-big-nose.jpg (12KB, 276x448px) Image search: [Google]
Rhinoplasty-and-big-nose.jpg
12KB, 276x448px
Guess what: I'm a woman

I've been using 4chan for 8 years now. I'm an MIS and Marketing major, top of my class. I have an IQ of 146. I'm only a sophomore and have had 7 internships. I'm a member of the MENSA society. I voted for Trump. I'm not a feminist, however, I'm probably more intelligent than most of you in this thread.

Wether you like it or not, females are comperable. I'm not here to steal your money. I'll probably make more than you. I'm not going to make you a sandwhich, I'll have my personal chef do it. The ironic thing is my father married for looks and I'm actually attractive as well. Cocky? Yes. Ashamed? No.

I won't show you my tits, I'll be your CEO one day
>>
pic related???
>>
>>718311859
>Wether
>comperable

master the language first

also, you have an ugly nose
>>
>>718311940
>>718311939
im getting a nosejob soon when i start making butloads of cash
>>
>>718311859
You're still the inferior gender
>>
The intelligence comes from the autism you have cretin.
Show tits or get off my board
>>
>>718311859
Tits or gtfo bitch. If you're gonna pull the femanon card you gotta follow the rules
>>
File: 00057392.png (10KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
00057392.png
10KB, 224x225px
>>718311859
>>
File: comfy-cat.jpg (49KB, 524x700px) Image search: [Google]
comfy-cat.jpg
49KB, 524x700px
I would love working for a woman CEO. xd
>>
>>718312059
I mean, she's a guy posting shit, so yeah probably.
>>
bhurr durr i can solve a rubikes cyube so i am better than everyone at politics

fuck off nobhead
>>
File: Screenshot_20161218-195101.png (1MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161218-195101.png
1MB, 1440x2560px
add me on snapchat boys
>>
>>718311859
Tits or gtfo. Also, do you consider an IQ test to be a legitimate measurement of intelligence, because if so I don't think you are very smart.
>>
>>718311859
>I won't show you my tits, I'll be your CEO one day

What does showing me your tits have to do with being my CEO?
>>
>>718311859
what exactly are you trying to prove? to whom?
>>
>>718312565
>>718312493
>>718312461
>>718312173
im tired of being attacked for my gender on here and treated like a whore when i am a virgin
>>
>>718312695
How old are you then femanon?
>>
>>718311859
A member of Mensa would know that's it's not spelled in all caps. Nice bait tho.
>>
>>718312695
Then leave... this would be mutually beneficial.
>>
File: download (1).jpg (6KB, 256x144px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
6KB, 256x144px
>>718311859
>>
>>718311859
Even if you are abnormally intelligent, projecting a friendly and approachable image of your personality would definitely help you significantly through your daily life. If you really do have the intelligence and ambition that you claim to have, the only real reason you haven't graduated college by age 12 is because people simply don't like you. This thread is a good example of why.
You are full of yourself. You believe yourself to be objectively superior to your peers. You see yourself as a figurative apex predator. Your self-image is highly inflated beyond acceptable social norms, and for this reason, I'm willing to bet that you don't have very many friends. The mere fact that you're mentally gifted doesn't grant you the ability to say whatever you want and still get whatever you want. You have to know how to manipulate people, and one of the most effective ways to do so is to get them to grow fond of you. That won't happen as long as you continue to introduce yourself as "the next Newton, Einstein, Fernman, Hawkings, Witten, etc..."
The fact that you made an entire thread dedicated to giving the peasants of 4chan the rare privilege of simply communicating with you is deplorable and offensive, really. You could've just said, "Hey there. I have a high IQ. Ask me anything," and that would've been a bit more acceptable, but no, you had to leap into an elaborate display of gross arrogance that will be sure to put off whoever is reading your posts. How selfish. That's an astoundingly thoughtless way to behave, considering someone who allegedly puts so much though into everything.
You're not much smarter than your peers. When it comes to social intelligence, you're a dunce. A socially inept retard. Like the rest of us. You belong here, on 4chan, with the rest of us.
Fuck you, faggot.
>>
>>718313148
nice pasta didnt read lol
>>718312765
>>
File: 4354578.png (536KB, 600x622px) Image search: [Google]
4354578.png
536KB, 600x622px
>>718313148
got trolled hard
>>
>>718313148
Such a nice rebuttal I don't even care if it's not oc
>>
>>718311859
Guess what?
>tits or gtrfo
>>
>>718311859

Bob, your bait is not working as well as you thought it would.
>>
>>718312695

Just because you only take it up the ass doesn't mean you're a virgin.
>>
>>718311859
>I want attention
>>
>>718311859
So what do you want with this thread?

You act like you have a mental micro penis.
>>
File: IMG_3011.jpg (137KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3011.jpg
137KB, 750x1334px
Y'all must be new fags to even consider this shit real. OP time stamp or gtfo our board you fucking tease.
>>
>>718311859
Gomenasai, my name is Ken-Sama.

I’m a 27 year old American Otaku (Anime fan for you, onee-chan). I draw Anime and Manga on my tablet, and spend my days perfecting my art and playing superior Japanese games. (Disgaea, Final Fantasy, Persona series)

I train with my Katana every day, this superior weapon can cut clean through steel because it is folded over a thousand times, and is vastly superior to any other weapon on earth. I earned my sword license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak Japanese fluently, both Kanji and the Osaka dialect, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about Japanese history and their bushido code, which I follow 100%

When I get my Japanese visa, I am moving to Tokyo to attend a prestigious High School to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become an animator for Studio Ghibli or a game designer!

I own several kimonos, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to Japan, so I can fit in easier. I bow to my elders and seniors and speak Japanese as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Wish me luck in Japan!
>>
>>718313148
This is a great response, actually.
>>
>>718313556
For real you don't even have to show tits you cuck just your face and time stamp you squid.
>>
File: 5e3368_3817241.jpg (75KB, 1254x261px) Image search: [Google]
5e3368_3817241.jpg
75KB, 1254x261px
>>718311859
>>
File: FB_IMG_1483971525472.jpg (45KB, 552x259px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1483971525472.jpg
45KB, 552x259px
Pic related OP.
>>
>>718311859
>ugly nose
>recessed chin
>narrow set downy eyes
>fat face with no jaw line

You have a strange definition of attractive
>>
>>718311859
Time stamp or GTFO
Also, cut of your jewish nose
>>
Even if you are abnormally intelligent, projecting a friendly and approachable image of your personality would definitely help you significantly through your daily life. If you really do have the intelligence and ambition that you claim to have, the only real reason you haven't graduated college by age 12 is because people simply don't like you. This thread is a good example of why.
You are full of yourself. You believe yourself to be objectively superior to your peers. You see yourself as a figurative apex predator. Your self-image is highly inflated beyond acceptable social norms, and for this reason, I'm willing to bet that you don't have very many friends. The mere fact that you're mentally gifted doesn't grant you the ability to say whatever you want and still get whatever you want. You have to know how to manipulate people, and one of the most effective ways to do so is to get them to grow fond of you. That won't happen as long as you continue to introduce yourself as "the next Newton, Einstein, Fernman, Hawkings, Witten, etc..."
The fact that you made an entire thread dedicated to giving the peasants of 4chan the rare privilege of simply communicating with you is deplorable and offensive, really. You could've just said, "Hey there. I have a high IQ. Ask me anything," and that would've been a bit more acceptable, but no, you had to leap into an elaborate display of gross arrogance that will be sure to put off whoever is reading your posts. How selfish. That's an astoundingly thoughtless way to behave, considering someone who allegedly puts so much though into everything.
You're not much smarter than your peers. When it comes to social intelligence, you're a dunce. A socially inept retard. Like the rest of us. You belong here, on 4chan, with the rest of us.
Fuck you, faggot.
>>
Fuck you, puta.
>>
Fuck you, bitch.
>>
Fuck you, mouth breather.
>>
Fuck you, nigger.
>>
Fuck you, dumbass.
>>
Fuck you, retard.
>>
Fuck you, cunt.
>>
Fuck you, imbecile.
>>
Fuck you, piece of shit.
>>
gr8 b8 m8
>>
Fuck you, beautiful :)
>>
>>718315110
Not even good enough for 4chan.
Op is in a special league, Tumblr is the right place for her
>>
Fuck you, faggot.
>>
Fuck you, dumbass.
>>
Fuck you, Donald Trump.
>>
>>718311859
Trump supporter? My kinda woman.
>>
Fuck you, Jewish-lookin ass.
>>
Fuck you, POO POO PEE PEE.
>>
Fuck you, Hitler.
>>
>>718311859
you sound autistic as fuck
>>
>>718311859
Do mensa test show results faggot
>>
>>718311859

The Jew is strong in this one
>>
Fuck you, Elliot Rodgers
>>
You're not much smarter than your peers. When it comes to social intelligence, you're a dunce. A socially inept retard. Like the rest of us. You belong here, on 4chan, with the rest of us. FUCK YOU, Hitler was right!
>>
Saw the same fckin post a few days ago, are you fappin to attention?

Timestamp on nudes with IQ test results or fake
>>
Compereble.
>>
>>718311859
>sandwhich
topkek
>>
>>718311859
>MIS grad here. Worthless. But guess what? So is a marketing degree. You don't learn lessons of the real world by sitting in a lecture hall for 3 hours listening to a boring professor. Take the extra step to learn beyond the school. They won't teach you jack besides some basics you could learn online right now anyway.
Get out there and do something!
>>
You new fags are so gullible! Get baited so fast!
>>
Got skype? post a picture to proof yourself, I will enlighten you beauty.
>>
>>718311859

>>718312695
Attacked. This word, I do not believe you know what it means
>>
File: justgottrolled.jpg (31KB, 599x314px) Image search: [Google]
justgottrolled.jpg
31KB, 599x314px
>>718311859
comperable?
troll harder fag
>>
You're not much smarter than your peers. When it comes to social intelligence, you're a dunce. A socially inept retard. Like the rest of us. You belong here, on 4chan, with the rest of us. FUCK YOU, Hitler was right!
>>
File: image.png (364KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
364KB, 640x1136px
>>718311859
>>
Quick! Flood this shit with spam!

I almost fell of my chair laughing when I read "still virgin". Feeding bait to the new fags lmao.
Can't believe fucking retards fall for this.
>>
>>718311859
Oy vey
>>
>>718311859
Nice copypasta.
Witnessed.
>>
>>718311859
Stale pasta
>>
Just curious why you care what a bunch of anonymous low life's on /b/ think? Tryou saying the same thing to someone with the same intelligence level as you, and let me know how hard they laugh in your face
>>
Well you ain't shit right now so tits or GTFO.
>>
>>718311859
you cant fuck pie
>>
>>718311859
that nose looks jewish af
>>
>>718311859
You're full of shit. Simply by reading your message here I can analyze it and tell that you've lied on multiple fronts. Your spelling and grammar alone is the simple analysis and disproves your IQ and MENSA claims.

I believe you've been on 4chan for a few years, however the rest of that post is up for debate.
>>
>>718311859
You've also claimed that you'll get a nose job when you start making money.

That picture is straight up a before pic of somebody getting a nose job.
>>
>>718317047
aaaand your nose is ugly
>>
>>718313148
TL;DR
>Fuck you faggot
point taken
Cheers Anon
>>
Fuck you, faggot.
>>
¿Qué carajo acabas de mierda dices de mí, pequeña perra? Voy a tener que sabes que me gradué parte superior de mi clase en los Navy Seals, y he estado involucrado en numerosas incursiones secretas sobre Al-Qaeda, y tengo más de 300 muertes confirmadas. Estoy capacitado en la guerra gorila y yo soy el francotirador superior en todas las fuerzas armadas de Estados Unidos. No eres nada para mí, pero sólo otro objetivo. Yo limpiaré usted a la mierda con la precisión de la talla de la que nunca se ha visto antes en esta tierra, recuerda mis palabras malditas. ¿Crees que puedes salir a decir que una mierda para mí a través de Internet? Piense otra vez, hijo de puta. En estos momentos me pongo en contacto con mi red secreta de espías en los EE.UU. y su IP está siendo rastreado en este momento para prepararse mejor para la tormenta, gusano. La tormenta que arrasa con lo poco patético que llamas tu vida. Estás muerto, hijo. Puedo estar en cualquier parte, en cualquier momento, y te puedo matar en más de siete mil maneras, y eso es justo con mis propias manos. No sólo soy ampliamente entrenado en combate sin armas, pero no tengo acceso a todo el arsenal de la Marina de los Estados Unidos y lo voy a utilizar en toda su extensión para limpiar el culo miserables de la faz del continente, pedazo de mierda. Si sólo te podías saber qué castigo impío su pequeño comentario "inteligente" estaba a punto de hacer caer sobre ti, tal vez le haya poseído su maldita lengua. Pero no podía, no lo hiciste, y ahora está pagando el precio, Maldito idiota. Cagaré furia sobre ti y te ahogaré en ella. Estás muerto, chico.
>>
File: 1481550138957.jpg (74KB, 625x900px) Image search: [Google]
1481550138957.jpg
74KB, 625x900px
>>
100 % this
>>
MODS
>>
>>718311859
>7 internships
>still failing at life

You know what you're good for. Tits or gtfo.
>>
>I have an IQ of 146.
>I'll be your CEO one day

And tupid enough to think that I'm gonna get a job, lel
>>
>>718317521

Pinches gringos jotos, aprendan a escribir en español.
>>
File: stupid girl.jpg (91KB, 544x544px) Image search: [Google]
stupid girl.jpg
91KB, 544x544px
>>718311859
>I've been using 4chan for 8 years now. I'm an MIS and Marketing major, top of my class. I have an IQ of 146. I'm only a sophomore and have had 7 internships. I'm a member of the MENSA society. I voted for Trump. I'm not a feminist, however, I'm probably more intelligent than most of you in this thread.
AND THEN
>Wether you like it or not, females are comperable
BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>718311859
ATTENTION ATTENTION PLEASE.
Fucking attention white. Gtfo no one cares about your gender here or your education.
>>
>>718317681
/thread
>>
>>718313263
Read it though, it's not a pasta and it's gold.
>>
>>718312248
Fat fuck.
>>
>>718311859
Guy here
164 IQ
Met MENSA people, didn't like them, didn't join.
No shit you aren't a feminist if you voted for Trump, why the fuck do you think we needed that clarified?
You will always make $3 to 7% less than me, because the 23% thing is bullshit if you look at why the average is 23% lower, the majority of that figure is self inflicted by women who fuck up the curve with altruistic jobs, not asking for raises, not renegotiating salary first offers.

You aren't comperable, you are an idiot who thinks way too much of herself. You MIGHT make it to Comptroller if you are lucky but you don't stand a prayer in hell of making the C suite with your attitude.

You won't show me your tits, but I don't want to see them because I would rather you just go away.
>>
>>718311859
You are also a retard who thinks whether is spelled wether.
This is why you will never make the C suite. You have to be able to spell.
>>
>>718311859
You're a man.
A sad and lonely man who pretends to be a woman on /b/ so that other men will become angry and demand to see your nonexistent female anatomy.
>>
>>718311859
New copy-pasta was born
>>
>>718318471
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
So? If you're happy then OK, what makes you bitch about how smart you are when no one cares? Also, tits or gtfo
>>
Your arrogance is what makes people dislike you. The fact that you fell for the fucking monkeys lies about draining the swamp and getting rid of corruption makes you a fucking idiot. You say you're a MENSA level genius, yet you cannot discern future actions based on past ones when it comes to politicians. You are an autist, most likely, and I'd be willing to bet you lied about pretty much everything besides voting for Trump just to make yourself feel better. Fuck off, cunt tits or gtfo.
>>
tits or gtfo
>>
>>718311859
> have an IQ of 146 have an IQ of 146
> I'm a member of the MENSA society.
No you fucking aren't, Mensa demands and IQ of 148. I am 154 and am a real member.
> Wether you like it
> females are comperable
> sandwhich
Semi-literate pretend Mensa member
> Ashamed?
You should be. I'd never employ anyone as bad as you.
>>
File: IMG_1493.jpg (268KB, 1806x1323px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1493.jpg
268KB, 1806x1323px
Ayyy
>>
>>718311859
and I don't care
>>
>>718317180
>TLDR
What's up with all this plebbit speak? I haven't been here in a while
>>
>>718311859
If that''s you...no tits are nessacary...just gtfo. You cant be my CEO. You can be that ugly chick I saw on /b/ I cringed over.
>>
Another undergrad that thinks she will make millions her first day after graduation. Get used to the basement sweetheart. And make me a sammich.
>>
File: 1443660621158.png (35KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
1443660621158.png
35KB, 625x626px
>>718319194
Too Long. Didn't read.
>>
>>718311859
Still ugly, would not fuck.
>>
>>718312452
What is it retard
>>
>>718311859

I'll be your stay at home husband.
>>
Fuck you, bitch.
>>
You're not much smarter than your peers. When itcomes to social intelligence, you're a dunce. A socially inept retard. Like the rest of us. You belong here, on 4chan, with the rest of us.
Fuck you, imbecile.
>>
The pic said rhinoplasty and big nose hahaha fucking fag
>>
The fact that you made an entire thread dedicated to giving the peasants of 4chan the rare privilege of simply communicating with you is deplorable and offensive, really. You could've just said, "Hey there. I have a high IQ. Ask me anything," and that would've been a bit more acceptable, but no, you had to leap into an elaborate display of gross arrogance that will be sure to put off whoever is reading your posts. How selfish. That's an astoundingly thoughtless way to behave, quaqua considering someone who allegedly puts so much though into everything.
Fuck you, imbecile.
>>
The fact that you made an entire thread dedicated to giving the peasants of 4chan the rare privilege of simply communicating with you is deplorable and offensive, really. You could've just said, "Hey there. I have a high IQ. Ask me anything," and that would've been a bit more acceptable, but no, you had to leap into an elaborate display of gross arrogance that will be sure to put off whoever is reading your posts. How selfish That's an astoundingly thoughtless way to behave, considering someone who allegedly puts so much though into everything.
Fuck you, imbecile.
>>
The fact that you made an entire thread dedicated to giving the peasants of 4chan the rare privilege of simply communicating with you is deplorable and offensive, really. You could've just said, "Hey there. I have a high IQ. Ask me anything," and that would've been a bit more acceptable, but no you had to leap into an elaborate display of gross arrogance that will be sure to put off whoever is reading your posts. How selfish. That's an astoundingly thoughtless way to behave, considering someone who allegedly puts so much though into everything.
Fuck you, imbecile.
>>
>>718319934
>being this new
>eating stale pasta
>>
The fact that you made an entire thread dedicated to giving the peasants of 4chan the rare privilege of simply communicating with you is deplorable and offensive really. You could've just said, "Hey there. I have a high IQ. Ask me anything," and that would've been a bit more acceptable, but no, you had to leap into an elaborate display of gross arrogance that will be sure to put off whoever is reading your posts. How selfish. That's an astoundingly thoughtless way to behave, considering someone who allegedly puts so much though into everything.
Fuck you, imbecile.
>>
>>718311859
>>Boasts intelligence
>>still can't follow simple rules like tits or gtfo
>>
>>718312051
>butloads
Semi-literate moron.
>>
You are full of yourself. You believe yourself to be objectively superior to your peers. You see yourself as a figurative apex predator. Your self-image is highly inflated beyond acceptable social norms, and for this reason, I'm willing to bet that you don't have very many friends. The mere fact that you're mentally gifted doesn't grant you the ability to say whatever you want and still get whatever you want. You have to know how to manipulate people, and one of the most effective ways to do so is to get them to grow fond of you. That won't happen as long as you continue to introduce yourself as "the next Newton, Einstein, Fernman, Hawkings, Witten, etc.."
Fuck you, imbecile.
>>
File: IMG_1234.jpg (90KB, 407x405px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1234.jpg
90KB, 407x405px
>>718311859
>>
>>718311859
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Norscan Berserkers, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Ostland, and I have over 300,000 confirmed kills. I am trained in Orc warfare and I’m the top Champion of Khorne in the entire Legion of Blood. You are nothing to me but just another skull. I will wipe you the fuck out with wrath the likes of which has never been seen before on this world, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Crystal Ball Network? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of blood conjurers across the frozen wastes and your soul is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, mortal. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, mortal. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred thousand ways, and that’s just with my axe. Not only am I melee combat incarnate, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the War-Given-Form, and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of Bretonnia, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you gods-damned idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, fodder.
>>
You are full of yourself. You believe yourself to be objectively superior to your peers. You see yourself as a figurative apex predator. Your self-image is highly inflated beyond acceptable social norms, and for this reason, I'm willing to bet that you don't have very many friends. The mere fact that you're mentally gifted doesn't grant you the ability to say whatever you want and still get whatever you want. You have to know how to manipulate people, and one of the most effective ways to do so is to get them to grow fond of you. That won't happen as long as you continue to introduce yourself as "the next Newton, Einstein, Fernman, Hawkings, Witten, etc...."
Fuck you, imbecile.
>>
>>718320073

Dood, the fuck you falling this hard for such low level bait? Even if the OP was true there's literally no point to it. I can tell you I'm a millionaire what sort of point is that gonna prove on the internet?
>>
>>718320147
Qu'est-ce que tu viens juste de dire sur moi petite salope ? je te ferais savoir que je suis sorti premier de ma classe dans la légion étrangère, et j'ai participé à de nombreuses attaques surprises contre Al-Quaeda, j'ai plus de 300 victimes confirmées. Je suis entrainé aux tactiques de gorilla et je suis le meilleur sniper de toutes les forces armées françaises. Tu n'es rien de plus qu'une autre cible. Je te ferais disparaitre de cette putain de planète avec une précision jamais-vue auparavant, souviens-toi de mes putains de paroles. Tu peux pense que tu peux t'en sortir après avoir dit de la merde sur moi sur Internet? Réfléchis-bien, enculé. Au moment où nous parlons je contacte mon réseau d'espions à travers le globe et ton IP se fait tracer en ce moment même alors prépare toi à la tempête, vermine. La tempête qui va balayer cette pathétique petite chose que tu appelles ta vie. T'es putain de mort gamin. Je peux être n'importe où, n'importe quand, et je peux te tuer de plus de sept-cent manières, et cela juste à mains nues. Je suis non seulement très entrainé au combat à main nue, mais j'ai aussi accès à l'arsenal entier de l'Armée de Terre de la République et je l'utiliserai à son maximum pour rayer ton petit cul du continent, espèce de petite merde. Si seulement tu avais su la vengeance impie qui t'attendait grâce à ton petit commentaire "malin", peut être tu aurais fermé ta gueule. Mais tu ne l'a pas fait, non tu ne l'a pas fait, et maintenant tu en paye le prix, putain d'abruti. Je vais te chier dessus jusqu'à ce que tu te noies dedans.

T'es putain de mort, gamin.
>>
>>718311859
Bitch you're on 4chan, you don't have more of a life than any of us. You're just another antisocial fucking autist on /b/
>>
>>718320275
Cosa cazzo hai appena detto su di me, puttanella? Sappi che mi sono diplomato come il migliore della mia classe alla scuola sottoufficiali della Marina Militare, ho preso parte in numerosi raid contro l’ISIS e ho più di 300 uccisioni confermate. Sono stato addestrato nelle tattiche di gorilla e sono il miglior cecchino dell’esercito italiano. Per me tu non sei altro che un nuovo bersaglio. Ti spazzerò via da questo pianeta con una precisione senza precedenti, ricordati le mie cazzo di parole. Pensi di potertela cavare a prendermi per il culo su Internet? Ripensaci in fretta, stronzo. Mentre parliamo io mi sto mettendo in contatto con la mia rete di spie infiltrate nella polizia postale per rintracciare il tuo indirizzo IP. Farai meglio a prepararti al peggio, merdaccia. Sta arrivando la tempesta che spazzerà via la sequenza di delusioni che è la tua vita. Sei fottutamente morto, bimbo. Posso essere ovunque, in qualunque momento e so più di 700 modi con cui ucciderti senza usare un’arma. Non sono solo addestrato al combattimento a mani nude, ho a mia disposizione l’intero arsenale dell’Esercito Italiano e non mi farò problemi a usarlo per far sparire la tua miserabile carcassa dalla faccia della terra, pezzo di merda. Se solo avessi potuto sapere le tragiche conseguenze che il tuo commentino tanto “intelligente” ti avrebbe portato forse ti saresti morso la lingua. Ma non potevi sapere e non l’hai fatto, e adesso ne pagherai le conseguenze, fottuto idiota. Cagherò ira sopra di te fino a farti annegare. Sei fottutissimamente morto, bimbo.
>>
>>718311859
lll be your ceo and make more money than you. right and then y'all will stfu about the age gap and gender inequality lol.

shut up woman and keep dreaming that i'll be anything more than a housewife who needs to show we tits or gtfo
>>
>>718320206
True but I still like to spam shitty threads
>>
>>718311859
hahahah fucking Jew go back to the kitchen bitch
>>
>>718319194
That's like getting out of a cryogenic tube, stay out of YLYL threads and be prepared to be older than a majority of anon. High school everywhere
>>
>>718311859
you look like a fucking clow and by starting this thread your iq must be equal with a potato retarded nose carrot slut
>>
>>718311859
Bullets kills CEO too
>>
File: 63187566.jpg (38KB, 291x327px) Image search: [Google]
63187566.jpg
38KB, 291x327px
>>718311859
We see through your stupid, retarded lies. You're not a woman. You're a filthy NEET just like the rest of us, desperate to get more than 2 replies on his pathetic little posts. You probably spend most of your time on /mlp/. And if pic related is you, and you're a chick, not a trap, you'll only earn big money because you are a jewish fuck, as I can tell from your immensely huge proboscis. It's no wonder that you want a nosejob, with that big protrusion blocking 90% of your field of view. And don't even get me started on your forehead, with enough surface area for every single vehicle on Earth to park on.

Also, tits or gtfo bitch
>>
>I voted for Trump
>I'm probably more intelligent than most of you
pick one
>>
>>718312389
Kek
>>
>>718311859
Timestamp or gtfo.

Don't have to show tits, just do a timestamp
>>
>>718311859
>I've been using 4chan for 8 years now.
Sure, what a obvious bait
>>
>>718311859
Poor bait, but if you were actually in Mensa you would know that you don't assign a number to your iq, only a percentile. There are different tests with different weightings. I took two tests in my Mensa test, got 140 on one, 132 on the other yet the 140 was top 4%, the 132 was top 1%. That's why you don't use the number.
You would know this.
>>
File: images.jpg (11KB, 207x244px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
11KB, 207x244px
>>718311859
>>
"I'm probably more intelligent than most of you in this thread." This fucking phrase prove the opposite
>>
>>718311859
>no tits
>no timestamp
>poor quality bait tier copypasta
It's like the newfags are the only ones left.
>>
File: 1471895481068.jpg (14KB, 262x263px) Image search: [Google]
1471895481068.jpg
14KB, 262x263px
>>718311859
I'm using 4chan since 2008 (when I was 11 years old) and I can safely tell you that no one cares.
>>
>>718311859
Yes hello I would like to apply for a job!
>>
>>718325574

I'm going to assume you're not lying and say hey.

Been lurking since 2004-ish, when there was a loli board and cockmongler was still a thing. I'm 32, and too old for this site.
>>
Guess what: I'm a woman

I've been using 4chan for 8 years now. I'm an MIS and Marketing major, top of my class. I have an IQ of 146. I'm only a sophomore and have had 7 internships. I'm a member of the MENSA society. I voted for Trump. I'm not a feminist, however, I'm probably more intelligent than most of you in this thread.

Wether you like it or not, females are comperable. I'm not here to steal your money. I'll probably make more than you. I'm not going to make you a sandwhich, I'll have my personal chef do it. The ironic thing is my father married for looks and I'm actually attractive as well. Cocky? Yes. Ashamed? No.

I won't show you my tits, I'll be your CEO one day
>>
>>718325676
I have no intention to lie. It's an anonymous board after all.
I'm not even 20 and I feel like I'm too old for this shit as well.
>>
>>718311859
>>718312051
Bill Gates couldn't afford the surgery to repair that...thing.
A horse could nose-fuck you.
>>
"...and I'm actually attractive as well. "

...Uhhhhh I have some bad news for you...
>>
>>718325716
if your not very attractive your dad must have bin ugly as shit to marry someone that was and have you
>>
>>718311859

>I won't show you my tits, I'll be your CEO one day

You can't be a CEO. Men can't respect anyone that has taken a load to the face. It's why we look down on gay people tbh.
>>
>actually attractive aswell

topkek m8
>>
>>718325676
double nigger
>>
>>718312695
My guy, as a femanon to another, keep your mouth shut. This isn't gender studies class, ya? You either play by the rules or you sit out. Don't whine and make a fool of yourself because your feelings got hurt.
>>
>>718312051
a nose job certainly won't cut it mate
>>
>>718312695
If you didn't act like a whore you wouldn't get treated as such.
Pleb
>>
>>718311859
Not with those eyebrows...
>>
IQ hahahahhahahaha
>>
>>718311859
tits or gtfo
>>
BAit
Thread posts: 166
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.