[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /b/ I'm gonna kill myself, but it's not cuz I'm

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 273
Thread images: 23

File: IMG_4062.jpg (47KB, 640x474px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4062.jpg
47KB, 640x474px
Hey /b/ I'm gonna kill myself, but it's not cuz I'm a depressed fag. It's just life is so boring, I don't find a point to it. It's too repetitive it feels like life is just the same thing happening over and over again, any one else feel like that
>>
>>718232619

Do not! Fall in love with Andie McDowel and everything will be ok, ya hear!
>>
>>718232619
I understand. I don't see a future for me at all. I was going to kill myself yesterday. I gotcha anon.
>>
>>718232619
story?
>>
>>718232829
>I was going to kill myself yesterday
Why are you such a failure anon?
>>
Then get out of that routine, leave town, move another country, go on an adventure...
>>
>>718232935
There isn't much of a story i just don't believe life is for everyone. For me, life is so damn boring. Life just repeats itself over and over there's no reason to live life if it's going to be the same thing over and over it gets old
>>
>>718233047
With what money anon
>>
>>718232619
Yea.

Meet new people they've said.
Only that these new people talk the same shit and have the same shitty tastes and opinions.

I seriously don't give a fuck anymore.

But why kill yourself over that.
Invent something new.

Wait.. yea kill yourself. One less guy is a good guy.
>>
>>718232619
dude the fucking story of my life, find something to do no matter how hard it gets.
>>
>>718233255
Yea I will I'm just still looking for a good place to live stream, cuz if I'm gonna do it why not have fun while doing it right
>>
>>718233166
This.
>>
>>718233333
Nice
>>
>>718233333
Checkd
>>
Life is boring but it's no reason to end it.find something or someone to occupy your time. We all know 4chan is fun but it has a lot of boring moments. If you want something exciting or interesting just go outside meet new people , reak havoc, experience new things. If you believe you life has so little value that you willingly end it because of boredom then find something or someone that will value it for you. Be creative, be spontaneous, be free.
>>
File: 1465673023272.jpg (43KB, 500x478px) Image search: [Google]
1465673023272.jpg
43KB, 500x478px
If you're bored and wanting to kill yourself at least do something cool with it like go to the zoo and fight a bear or something
>>
>>718233615
I do a lot of social shit, I've done a lot of things but nothing really excites me anymore. It sucks living with nothing that can make you happy or excite you.
>>
Bro, diagnose the impact of "instant gratification" in your life.
Made me realize I'm impatient with certain things.
>>
Kek anon u cant do shit. You post this thread everyday and then hang yourself but you get resurected because youre just a robot designed to gratify the pleasures of the people who visit this board
>>
>>718233716
Im planning on live streaming it but I can't seem to find a good place for that, and I'm down to fight a bear. Just not in a public place
>>
>>718233800
O it's my first time posting this, I just posted this tonight cuz I'm looking for a place to live stream
>>
>>718233166
>>718233387
Try robbery? I mean if you were going to kill yourself anyway, might as well risk it. Something new to do too.
>>
>>718233800
She's my waifu and I wanna make the fuck to her huge ass my father raped me. Just look at her. She needs to be sex again. Pure sex. Oh my god.,
>>
>>718233615
What's with the constant
>plz guy don't kill yourself
>life is worth it yada yada

I for one am greatful for anyone who goes off without regrets.
There are too many fucking people anyways, why even try to keep those who do not want to stay.

I'd say you go OP. You're the fucking man.
One of the good guys. Godspeed you marvelous man.
I hope more people follow your flawless example.
>>
>>718232619
how long have you lived
>>
Yeah, go rob a bank or something to get money.
>>
>>718233936
Thats what youre programmed to believe.
>>
File: op's life.gif (1MB, 636x356px) Image search: [Google]
op's life.gif
1MB, 636x356px
>>
>>718232619
Play video gamez
>>
File: jrtjf_manyjijon.gif (135KB, 400x467px) Image search: [Google]
jrtjf_manyjijon.gif
135KB, 400x467px
That's still depression anon, lol. Did you think that depression was just overwhelming sadness? Nope, depression very commonly presents itself as a numb and dull feeling of life, like you're describing. You're depressed anon, this is probably just the first time you've gone through it so you didn't know all the nuances with it.
>>
>>718234096
Yea ima try to live stream it and do something interesting
>>
>>718234113
Lived? As in actually done something interesting? Or just been alive?
>>
Yeah i feel the same way, but im way too much of a pussy to go through with killing myself
>>
>>718234362
I know I'm not depressed anon
>>
>>718233333
Check'd
>>
>>718234289
Tru tru
>>
>>718234635 Can you tell me how you know it's not depression?

http://www.webmd.com/depression/guide/detecting-depression#1-2

How many of these symptoms do you have? Have you studied mental health issues before?
>>
>>718235044
I've had to go to a few phsicatrists and therapists cuz of some past behavioral issues and what some have concluded is that I'm a sociopath
>>
>>718235044
not op, 10/11 but my psycologist says I'm just a dramatic who loves to victimise himself
>>
>>718232619
I feel you.
We are expected to lead this type of lives.
How do you get good at a job or get a degree if not by having repetitive schedules?
Doing the same thing over and over for years.
It's abnoxious but everyone pretends they have this awesome lifes.
You know maybe some people find that cool hobby or a really worthwhile friendship/partnership and that keeps them going but that's not for everyone.
>>
>>718232619
Its because you dont do anything different.
>>
>>718235513
I try to change the way I do things, I also often change the ways I look and act, so I could fit in with other people but it's not something I care too much off
>>
File: 0f2.png (905KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
0f2.png
905KB, 600x800px
i feel the same. i feel like the only thing keeping me alive is pokemon cards, vaping and fapping
>>
if youre stupid enough to even consider killing yourself because life is boring then clearly you have no imagination at all, and if that's the case the human race would probably be better off without ppl like that. Either man up and do it, or quit whining about how sad ur life is like a little bitch and do something ur passionate about.
>>
>>718236508
I'm not whining, I'm going to do it. I just need a good place to live stream it.
>>
>>718236508
or just get obsessed/hooked on something... like army figures, a Tv show, toys, etc.
>>
"M GONNA KILL MYSELF"

Whats wrong, did threatening to run away from home stop working you retarded attention seeking bitch?
>>
>>718236886
There's not much I find interesting or exciting
>>
wtf do you mean 'a good place' you are stupid as fuck kid. Now you see my point about zero imagination youre focused on the place like anyone will remember this shit its irrelevant
>>
>>718236892

AND BTW, you should try to live stream it at the fire department. That way some real man can stop and get you the help you need
>>
>>718236892
What's the point of running away? I mean I'm
Not a bitch just bored is all
>>
>>718232619
question - why not just make a new life for yourself?
>>
>>718236966
just get high and eat burgers m8 everybody loves shit like that
>>
>>718233047
>>718233166
Hey in response to this. I saved up enough to buy a car and the gear I need to live on the road. I travel the US and I work my way around for gas money. I camp outside of town and drive a small sedan. I have awesome adventures my life used to suck and I tried to kill myself before I did this. You really don't need much of any money to do this
>>
>>718237056
Where's the fun in that? Gonna at least try to make my death interesting
>>
if youre bored as hell and cant think of anything worth doing that ur passionate about then ur brain is a waste of space and energy get rid of it
>>
>>718237197
Curious, how do you find jobs to do while you're on the road?
>>
>>718237162
What would that change? It wouldn't make me interested in more things
>>
>>718237167
Already doing that shit
>>
>>718237197
this sounds awesome
enjoying ravioli by the sunset
>>
>>718237197
EXACTLY
Save up like 500-1000 bucks and just go on an adventure, live off of ramen noodles and just enjoy the freedom
>>
>>718237317
You smell them out. Stay clean and be friendly. I like to go to places like farm supply stores and rural town churches and ask older folks if they know where I could look for odd jobs. I also have tools and supplies for detailing cars stored in my roof rack cargo box, so if I pick up odd mechanical jobs and will make a sign and post up in a parking lot and detail cars for cheap if I'm desparate. I dumpster dive a lot of goods too(not food), some of which I sell. Got a good eye for antique jewelry and can make a penny reselling it, I also rock hound and have gutter punk kids wire wrap it for me and sell the jewelry
>>
Go and kill Trump for us first.
>>
if ur bored that means ur not passionate about anything> if ur not passionate about anything that means u don't care about anything> if you don't care about anything that means ur not a man and of no help to anyone> and if ur of no help to anyone well then why not kys or WAKE UP u dumb fuck.
>>
>>718237328
With that attitude yeah fucking do it, the world could use less useless people like you.
>>
>>718237425
>>718237543
I eat better than ravioli and ramen. Sometimes that's all I have in the winter, but in the summer I eat a lot of foraged wild food and trade work for meals
>>
>>718237889
Yea just need a good place to live stream
>>
>>718237830
I'm just looking for a good place to live stream so I can at least die an interesting way
>>
>>718237317
>>718237618
there are actually lots of ways to make money, you just have to find a supply. when I was in california last I got a ton of vintage stuffed animals at a little thrift shop in the middle of nowhere for cheap. took them to downtown san francisco and ended up making like 800 bucks off the whole lot over two days. Just got a spot on the sidewalk with a blanket near other street vendors. The learning curve is hard but once you know how to hustle you can survive anywhere
>>
>>718232619
If you're tired of repetition then do something different. The only way you could find life boring is if you're a lazy piece of shit. Get out of your basement and go travel or something. Living life isn't hard, you just need to have the balls to go out and do it. Or don't. If killing yourself is easier than living then maybe you aren't cut out for this world.
>>
>>718238223
I do travel and I'm pretty social but everything is just boring and repetitive, even with everything I change it all seems the same
>>
one place is as good as any other for a useless cuck fuck whose brain is so retarded it cant even come up with anything it cares about, ask urself this why am I so concerned with place? w/e u are is fine take it from someone whose brain actually works
>>
>>718238363
have you tried drugs?
>>
>>718238406
Yea
>>
>>718238449
which ones?
>>
u say u want ur death to be interesting? how about instead of just interesting, newsworthy, hell maybe even historical. how can I do this u may ask? Well its unbelievably easy in fact: attack the powers at be, they made this world u hate, and they made life this way that is so boring you cant take it anymore.
>>
>>718238185

I hope you fucking paid your taxes on that income
>>
>>718238501
I've smoked weed, acid, shrooms, cocaine, and a few other phsycadelics
>>
>>718238880
asking the real questions
>>
>>718238888

There is one 8 corresponding to eacch thing you have smoked
>>
>>718238888
>>718238866
Fuck yeah!
>>
so how can I attack them u may ask, Also incredibly easy, instead of killing urself for no reason kill one of them because any man who is willing to give his life to get a kill cannot be stopped
>>
>>718238866
C H E C K T H O S E D U B S M 8
>>
>>718238880
I pay taxes occasionally when I work for farmers and they report the income. I file every year. But I rarely report more than 8k in income. I truthfully only go through maybe 15-20k a year depending on vehicle upkeep. I usually make cash. Sometimes I'll take a bigger seasonal job like wildland firefighting and pay a big chunk of taxes on that
>>
>>718232619
Find something interesting then anon. Start a sport, start a new job, travel. The world is literally your oyster.
>>
fuck that change ur life bullshit, use it to kill one of the ones that created this hell ur in
>>
Check me
>>
File: penisbricks.jpg (152KB, 1600x800px) Image search: [Google]
penisbricks.jpg
152KB, 1600x800px
>>718239061 you do it then
>>
Playing this as I enjoy these repeating digits

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5UUeG49r9QI
>>
>>718239162
I've played sports I travel often I have multiple jobs open for me but none it truly interests me
>>
Check out my shit
>>
>>718239298
I don't live a bad life, some would say I live a great one. But this is just all too boring for me
>>
Listen

I'm fixing to blow your fucking mind

Are you ready?

Here it comes

You are only feeling that way because you spend too much time in your own head

If you get out of your head you will instantly become likable

People will approach you constantly on the street

Girls will love you

Your body will naturally point itself towards systems of pleasure

You can go from the most aspie fag to influential man over night

You just gotta get out of your head and start living
>>
whats wrong OP cant think of a target with that retarded brain of urs I can give u a list to choose from if that would help u dumb useless fuck
>>
>>718232619

that sounds like a form of depression
>>
>>718239551

Is this the part where I pay $19.99? Dude wait what
>>
File: be like this guy.png (194KB, 424x359px) Image search: [Google]
be like this guy.png
194KB, 424x359px
lol dont do it retard go get yourself some vodka, 2 prostitutes and fucking kebab man
>>
why the fuck would I do it you idiot I'm not the one in here crying I cant use my brain to think of anything worth living for
>>
>>718232619

You have a nice face and a vivid smile. Dont do it, I would kill myself too, thinking about your colourfull green hair hanging lifeless from your head, the fresh, red smile put to a frown, your bright, purple eyes closed
>>
Friend, don't. Been there, tried that, still shit.
Really, dude.
For me, sex is not fun, binging on alcohol also, and so does grass.
I am just feeling that I am not good enough.
>>
/b/ here is your chance to use this brain fried piece of shit to do something with his life even if he doesn't want to, KILL KILL KILL
>>
>>718235044
how retarded that page is, i had to use IE because Chrome can not manage to do that
>>
>>718240096

>mfwfacewhen I'm the only one without doubles
>>
>>718240131
Chrome isnt shitty enough for that dumb ass page to load. Every useless page on there just says "Go to the doctor"
>>
>>718239136
so you got insurance.. so f you get ill get hurt you will be ok.
>>
fuck this thread OP is not also braindead he is also a coward as are the rest of you bleeding heart lot trying to talk him out of it when clearly he could be a valuable weapon, fuggin pussies
>>
>>718232619
Anything is better then death, stop being an Entitled little bitch, and just wait through the boring parts. Id rather be a arm-less mute then dead, and if i had to KMS, id want to do something worthwhile before hand, like rape a kid. Keep in mind things can change at anypoint, but if you are dead that is permanent, death is final, if you make the mistake of suicide you cant go back on it, where as in life you have endless chances to fuck up and endless chances to be happy.
>>
This thread is cursed with dubs!
>>
File: IMG_4132.png (136KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4132.png
136KB, 750x1334px
I'm more interested in the dubs now than the actual thread
>>
>>718240388
Grabbed a dubs while talking about dem dubs
>>
>>718240347
I agree tbh I'm usually down with almost anything
>>
>>718240359
Yea I'd be down to kill some one before
>>
Rape someone, nice change in routine
>>
Can someone grab people from other threads to get them in on this amazing get thread?
>>
>>718239679
>>718239551
i dont think the OP wants to be an influential man he has nothing to live for. Like those old people who watch TV all night.

OP you with your parents? If you don't live with the folks then how much money do you make and what are your living conditions / status?
>>
File: 1482403512938.png (93KB, 630x630px) Image search: [Google]
1482403512938.png
93KB, 630x630px
all these dubs means bathtime for pepe
>>
>>718232619
Have same feeling man couldnt say it better myself
>>
all u faggots are posting under the alias of 'anonymous' read the fucking manifesto retarded coward whiny pussy cunts and lets do this
>>
>>718240555
trips don't lie? no? ok.
>>
>>718240359
actually i take it back, you fucking dumb as fuck, self entitled millennials disgust me, so selfish, so uneducated so fucking expecting of world, as if it owes you something. Just kys honestly, the world really needs people like you killing themselves at a mass rate, if we ever want to make a difference
>>
>>718240131
>>718240245

Person who posted the link, on chrome, worked fine. Also people should know the symptoms of depression anyways, do you really need to be told?
>>
>>718240635
I don't live with my family, I live in a two story house, have a gf make a livable wage
>>
>>718240388
Spread the word about these dubs, son
>>
>>718240814
of course nah, just curious. I have clinical one.
>>
File: 1426130284552.jpg (7KB, 184x274px) Image search: [Google]
1426130284552.jpg
7KB, 184x274px
> OP after taking his antidepressant drugs for too long
>>
Where did all the dubs go?
>>
>>718241269
Let me get some real wuick
>>
Hehe, i wanted to kill my ass too. I found myself a hobby which is skateboarding, found myself a bestfriend, this guy is same as me, i been through depression and shit, lmao and im still alive just dont even think about suicide. Get yourself a hobby, more homies and side chicks boiiiii.
>>
>>718240856
Im not OP, but i have nothing NO friends NO gilffriend, I had a friend die, then i had my GF cheat on me/leave me, i got fired. all at the around the same time, by all accounts i should be depressed and i am, But i still know their is so much time left on this world, and my depression and misfortune now, can turn into strength and caution in the future. My point is..you can walk through hell, and come out the other side stronger.
>>
just try to use ur retarded brain to imagine OP (I can imagine its really difficult for you, but try), a world in which all these wasted suicides every year were actually used to change the world thru assassination. Its the corporations that run the governments and them who, in turn, have made ur life this miserable and not worth living. They use the media and religion to keep u asleep and in line. THINK for once in ur useless life, anyone from any of these sectors is guilty of doing this to you and in fact they don't care. so.... kys or k1ot ur pitiful cerebrum can at least weigh the scale on that cant it ?
>>
>>718240856
but you aren't rich right? so why not spend your life saving up to work for yourself? work your ass off selling or making whatever it is you make at your job. be your own boss. risk poverty for money. life will hit hard. anyway just a thought
>>
File: ok.png (187KB, 600x339px) Image search: [Google]
ok.png
187KB, 600x339px
>>
>>718241433
Oh, there they are!
>>
>>718241356
I have friends I have girl and I have a house of my own, I work a decent job and I travel around two times a year, my life would be considered great. But it just all seems so boring
>>
>>718241390
Yea but the point is im not depressed my life is well. It's just everything that is boring
>>
Planning and successfully carrying out an assassination doesn't sound boring you should try that
>>
>>718241653
do you challenge yourself at all?
>>
>>718241556
>>718241653
OP, I suppose.
Because, you see... Life is boring. Living is just fucking boredom connected with lack o' balls to kill yourself.
We are nothing and we are worthless as human beings. Period.
Just enjoy that boring life. Because it is worthless anyway.
>>
>>718241793
Fine I will need some time before I can carry it out though
>>
>>718241834
Can't think of a way too
>>
well I would hope so that u would need time, if you want to actually be successful
>>
>>718241871
Yea it's worthless so why waste my time on something that's going to happen anyways
>>
>>718241653
have you seen anyone, how can you say you arnt depressed, do you even know what depression really is, and its not always in the same form. As for it being boring, i mean the worlds not boring, its just filled with boring people, you need to use your imagination, or abit of fucking eneregy to figure out what you like, have you tried painting/skydiving/running..no you just sit on your ass and expect life to be exciting. Honestly you probably are depressed and you just dont realise it, if you are considering suicide, do what i did, go talk to someone about it, and even if you arnt depressed, if seems you could use help with your mental state.
>>
and youre welcome now you have something worth living for, planning and carrying out will take time and will challenge you I assure you
>>
don't listen to these pussy coward fucks if they had any balls they wouldn't be here talking about how they 'tried' to kill themselves, they failed. So in fact youre taking advice from failures when u listen to them KILL KILL KILL but not urself 1 of them
>>
>>718242387
no problem :3
>>
>>718242387
sure
>>
so... OP if youre serious about this assassination you should let /b/ choose ur target
>>
You got dubs!
>>
>>718242155
Like I've said I don't really sit around in my house doing nothing. I can't expect anything if I myself don't try anything. But even when I try to change of to do new things or to do something interesting, it's just boring for me it just seems simple for me
>>
>>718242644
Well I'd probably post it in the deep web and have people choose there
>>
yea that's because you've never had the balls to try killing someone before u fucking cowtard
>>
>>718242671
you are a slave to your job. dying is what everyone wants you to do. if you can't realize that then there is no helping you
>>
and no its not a misspelling its a coward+retard
>>
>>718242846
If I can't work how am I supppsed to make a living
>>
if killing someone is so easy and simple it makes it boring then prove it or STFU
>>
>>718243006
I will read the replies to see my plan
>>
Where did all the dubs go?
>>
COME ON GUYS LIFES NOT THAT BAD

right?
>>
>>718232619
>I´m not a depressed fag
>Life is boring
>I don't find a point to it
>It's too repetetive

you sound like a depressed fag
>>
File: suicidereply.png (483KB, 1347x558px) Image search: [Google]
suicidereply.png
483KB, 1347x558px
>>718232619
no one posted this yet, but this is the best reply i have.
>>
if ur brain cant come up with anything u care about at all then yes it is that bad and you should kill whoever is responsible
>>
>>718232619
sounds like depression op
>>
800-273-talk, national suicide prevention hotline.
For those I've worked with who attempted suicide and survived, their single greatest regret was trying to follow through with ending their lives. They were just lucky enough for a second chance to be alive
>>
depression is a cowards way of rationalizing his inaction
>>
>>718243451
Shut up faggot I just need to know a good place to live stream
>>
>>718232619
anon i got you man.
Idk why I have not, had this feeling for 10 years. Accomplished cool shit. Traveled the world. Had two amazing relationships. I was still empty for the entire thing. I Suggest you try some drugs before you do. Sell all your shit. Just travel the country. maybe go to another one. Just run yourself ragged, doing all the ballsy stuff youd never do. totally unrestrained. Hop trains. idk man. Thats what im thinking about doing again before I cash in my chips. Oh and try heroin before you die, I mean if you wanna kill yourself anyway. Really helps with the repetitiveness of everyday life. Of course youll become addicted, just blow your brains out afterwards
>>
OP u mentioned something about posting on the deep web and asking there for targets, hypothetically if I wanted to lets say have a vote, how would a newfag get there ?
>>
I thought about killing myself or going on a rampage and then killing myself but why do it when u have the world to conquer. I'm only 16 and I'm saving up my money so once I'm 18 I'm disappearing. I plan on traveling to a small off radar city in South America amd exploring amd having adventure from theire
>>
>>718233333
Shiettt
>>
>>718243786
It's what I've been working on doing already done drugs nit heronine though not yet at least
>>
>>718242671
Ok fair enough, just keep in mind depression isn't this massive explosion of hate, or glowing anger, it can be subtle like having a lack of stimulation from everything. maybe if you went and saw someone, they would tell you "hey you just need more of this chemical" "or to eat more of this" you would feel like an idiot contemplating suicide when you haven't even figured out whats making you feel a lack of emotions towards everything. Don't get me wrong i smoke an ounce of weed a week to myself, just to get by, i don't find anything enjoyable, and have no motivations, no love, i fantasise about sex with kids and think ill never be happy till i get to do it.. The difference is, i know the problems are in my head. Honestly man, you could be missing some chemical, and it could be as easy as a psychiatrist prescribing you something.
>>
>>718243888
Nice trips and I'm not 100% on how I'm going to plan this out, maybe a forum would be the easiest way to do this
>>
>>718244067
Yea maybe but I honestly don't care enough to go looking out for a phsicatrist and waste money on drugs that they tell me to take just seems like a waste of time
>>
just imagine what would happen if all the potential suicides that wander thru /b/ were suddenly turned into useful assassinations.
>>
File: meanwhile-in-real-life-thumb.jpg (15KB, 305x217px) Image search: [Google]
meanwhile-in-real-life-thumb.jpg
15KB, 305x217px
Exit bag
>>
>>718244427
Id still need to think of the targets though
>>
>>718243979
hey op, do acid if you have no yet. Please do not off yourself before you try that. May give you some perspective. And I don't really mean to support opiate addiction, im clean now it was an absolute living hell, but man before it got too bad it literally made my life bearable. And happy. But its a road statistically you wont come back from. try it out though man, maybe really enjoy your last bits of time on this planet
>>
>>718244427
The world would be a truly beautiful place then
>>
Anything that man can imagine, given enough time, will eventually come to be - some old smart dead guy
>>
>>718244660
I've done it multiple times doesn't really change much though
>>
>>718243899
>>718243888
Nice. Was getting worried
>>
if i was op and wanted to kill my self, i would kill my self

i hope this helped you.
>>
>>718245190
The fuck are you rolling for you batshit retarded cum dumpster fuck
>>
I think I'm gonna start a daily thread for suicide advice and try to make them all useful. I'll call it the Anonymous Public Relations Project. Anyone interested in helping out a newfag
>>
>>718245345
Gey
>>
>>718244406
waste money? excuse me but what use does that money have when you are dead? waste time? honestly go see a psychiatrist, if you think mental health is a waste of time, you are either depressesed, or this whole thread is just an attention grab. If you want help the first steps are, fuck your pride off right out the door, listen to people and don't trust your own mind, it is your worst enemy. If you dont want help..well this is an obvious one..then no one can help you. people have enough shit to sort out without trying to help people against their will.
>>
File: heath_ledger_joker.jpg (303KB, 1200x688px) Image search: [Google]
heath_ledger_joker.jpg
303KB, 1200x688px
I have that trouble every day. Kill yourself by doing a lot of drugs, that's how I'm going out.
>>
and yes I know one person cant do anything... HA! wake up u fools yes you can they just want you to believe you cant because then u cant. With a little persuasion and the right PR one person can do something and when another joins its multiplies exponentially
>>
>>718232619
Op I I have something important to ask i'm in a very similar situation do you have a see the same face everywhere like everyone looks the same you've moved cities and you still look around and see the same faces?
>>
>>718245727
Yea I still have a family and a girl that it could be passed on too, instead of me selfishly using it up before I kill myself, I'd rather give it to them since they'll need it
>>
>>718245975
Yea everyone seems similar but I'm sure that's normal
>>
take out life insurance on yourself that pays even if youre convicted of a felony and then do something useful for ur wife and kid before you check the fuck out like a wimp
>>
File: images.jpg (11KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
11KB, 225x225px
>>718232619

I retract my previous statement.

Stay for the dubs then take out the trash.

Make /b/ great again. Be a hero

>ITT op: anhero
>greentext
>check em
>pic unrelated
>>
>>718246213
I don't have a wife or child just a girlfriend which I do care about. So that wouldn't really work
>>
still works dumbass just make ur gf the beneficiary
>>
>>718246646
Yea alright sounds good will do
>>
just a post to get dubs
>>
sure u will kid sure u will
>>
>>718246156
No I mean like holy fuck i just talked to you on the phone what are you doing here you are the same person but you lame not to know me like matrix glitch shit??
>>
>>718245520
It's why we do what we do. What's the most dubs anon has seen in one thread?
>>
>>718246007
OK im done with you, if you really want to ignore eveything i say just to continue this prideful, suicide talk, then i can't stop you, you seem so hellbent on not even trying anything to fix it, if it was me id exhaust every possible idea before i gave up, you've tried nothing and your all of ideas. You know when you kill yourself you are going to destroy the lives of people around you, The selfless thing would be to live with the pain..but know, you are bored to you want to kill yourself, and cause more deviation amongst your loved ones, then you were ever really worth.. Suicide is the most selfish thing you can do, its self entitled, its just a unintelligent thing to do, unless you are in extreme physical pain everyday (which you arn't)
>>
>>718247189
This thread tbh there are a ton of dubs
>>
Look up Alan Watts and his many lectures. I've been in your seat op, trust me you can and will find meaning in the meaningless, because it's better to play the game of life than to just quit.
>>
>>718247222
Nice trips and It could be that Im selfish but I see it diffentky
>>
>>718247776
One off>~<
>>
>>718247869
Sorry I'm just driving and it's hard to type
>>
If someone wants to commit suicide then they have already been corrupted by the system and it is not only our responsibility as free-willed free thinking men, but our duty to make something useful out of this what can only be described as 'corporate waste.' By simple means of persuasion and propaganda, we can and should take it upon ourselves to do what we each can about it. Be they male or female, adult or child, regardless of race, religion, sexual preference, or any other of the establishment categorizations used to divide the poor. It is in fact up to us there is no one else that even cares to make something useful out of this, indeed not even the person themselves. If you can read then you can learn and if you can learn then you can think, and once that has begun there is no limit to what one can do. What happens from this point on is up to you...
>>
>>718248080
What?
>>
I dont give a fuck what you do with your life but killing yourself just for being bored is retarded.
Do a bucket list and kick the bucket after.

Despite what the Captcha says I AM a robot.
>>
>>718247222

Another trips. Hope somebody's screenshotting this shit
>>
>>718247776
As iv said before, see someone, clearly your life isn't bad, you have all the ingredients their for happiness, far more then me. So it makes me think the problem could be chemical (unless you are hiding something from us) like a drug addiction. So why not just talk to a profession see what they have to say, Or talk to your GF about it. Don't you hate those bits it movies where charters don't say what they wanted to say, then they die, Don't be the guy. communicating is important, you have taken one step here by talking to this thread, which makes me think you arn't completely dead inside. just go talk to a psychiatrist ffs, don't be 12 thinking that you have to be crazy af to talk to anyone.
>>
Just do whatcha gonna do
>>
OP what city do you live in
>>
>>718232619
Your first world ass wants to die but somewhere, maybe in an oppressed country or a hospital, someone is fighting to live.
>>
Dude op please answer me I'm not talking everyone looking similar im talking your mother face plastered on like 20 different women on the mall and you confront her and she sits there and acts like she don't know you or you get pulled out off the mall??? I'm talking faces you know you know!
>>
>>718232619
send nudes
>>
>>718248890
You ever been homeless before?

I'm sure it's easier when everyone else is poor rather than a population of fucking morons all not giving a fucking about anyone else aside from their hipster yuppie scum friends.
>>
>>718249041
Know what could you op I want to see you? Gay whatever please if your going out anyways?
>>
File: IMG_3702.jpg (37KB, 413x395px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3702.jpg
37KB, 413x395px
>>718248698
Will do
>>
>>718249165
You're*
>>
>>718248873
Oro Valley
>>
>>718249383
Op>>718248983
??? Please I need to know
>>
>>718249600
Nice dubs, also story?
>>
>>718249600
Give me a few min I'm driving
>>
People like John are why Oro Valley continues to be a community of excellence. JOHN LOWE
>>
>>718249102
Have you ever had bombs falling all around you killing your loved ones? Had a home until a bomb fell on it and destroyed it? Ever had sickle cell or limbs amputated? I don't mean to come off as harsh, but what is wrong with your life that makes you want to kill yourself?
>>
>>718249901
Ok this fucking happens all the time but I snapped hard the other day at the mall she was my mom I know she was but she was also one of meany people I "know" who they were and they don't recognize me so I went up to my mom started yelling I'm told it got violent and now I'm not aloud back my "real mom" was home the whole time by the way
Usually I'm able to deal with the repeating people better but I was agitated and it seems like Not one other person sees it

I thought it be a good idea to ask OP because you see I feel what he was saying there in the start of the page and honestly I'm pretty close to killing myself as well and I just trying to see if anyone else sees this shit

I would call it like a glitch in the matrix but I don't really believe that's it's possible our whole world could be simulation?? And then wouldn't I be a simulation as well? And then why would I see what other sims don't ! It's kina a huge mindfuck to be me honestly!!!
>>
File: 1479143516360.jpg (47KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
1479143516360.jpg
47KB, 640x1136px
>>718232619
if you really want to at least go in style
>>
>>718250767
Yea I've had thoughts like that everything seems so fake
>>
Getting digits
>>
>>718250767
You see people with the same face at the same time? If you knew that why was it hard to believe she wasn't actually your mother?
>>
>>718251046
She WAS my mom it's not like it seams IT IS !
I know you fucking don't believe me why would you
>>
>>718251332
Hey man! I don't think that, I'm just curious is all. This sounds really interesting.
>>
File: IMG_4143.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4143.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>718251332
Op almost crashed like 5 times already
>>
>>718251323
In every physical look they are people I know friends or family but I aprotch them and they ack as if they have no clue who I am so everytime I aprotch someone I need to think is this really blaw blaw or is it some fuck up of my mind!
>>
>>718250539
I don't want to kill myself.

However we live in a world where our freedoms or lack thereof are at the cost of the rest of the world, which is why there's foreign occupation.

I'm just saying it's not easy anywhere unless you lucked out through different variables.
>>
>>718251709
So when they go "hey I'm not that person." Why don't you go, "shit okay my bad." Since you know they may just look like them.
>>
>>718251510
It's not interesting it's fucking livening hell I can't even watch porn without either seeing faces I know or there faces start appearing in every day situations!!
>>
>>718251962
Oh man, I didn't even think of porn. That's gotta be rough. When did this start? Any bad stories involving it before?
>>
>>718251872
I just try to keep my head down in public if they really are someone I know for real they will apotch me right ? It was worse when I was a kid I would I'm told follow around complete strangers
>>
>>718250767
Uhhhh.... This is all a simulation. This dimension is only one strand of possibilities. Look at your dreams at night, that is a different dimension. This stuff goes deep.

ps don't kill yourself, your soul is more important than you think.
>>
>>718252076
It was a bad snap a few weeks ago but I've snapped befor like that
It's been happening as long as I can remember
It did take me embarrassingly long to release that it's like not how others are/see like into my early teens to release that seeing your loved ones faces every where was a trope and not real shit for most people
>>
>>718252261
How do you know that?
>>
>>718252447
Yeah I feel like this is something to manage. Just let people notice you and don't worry about it. What did you do as far as violence?
>>
>>718252261
Know what I'm trying my fucking hardest to stay alive ( sept for seeing some fucker head doctor I fucking know I would be put in a home before I can say fuck off) ok thanks
>>
>>718251732
Sorry, thought you were OP. Yeah, this world is fucked spiritually at the moment. People work 9 to 5s that suck the life outta them, materialism is a religion, and people walk around with no purpose. It is more about centralization of control today by means of money.
>>
Dubs get (don't kys)
>>
>>718252680
I don't really remember but I'm not getting any charges so nothing two bad it seems, I'm just not allowed back there

I'm like almost usually pacifist like in most situations I don't do violence (helps that I'm pretty fucking short could probably pick me up if I started going fighting) so it was unusual
>>
>>718252836
That's not OP
>>
>>718252693
Doctors do not have all the answers. Many of them are just legal pill pushers. What kind of lifestyle do you live?
>>
>>718252504
I cannot say 100%, but I know the way mainstream science describes this universe and reality is not true, some tings you "just know". Society programs you from a very early age to see things the way that they want you to. You have to dig for yourself to find the truths you need.
>>
>>718253269
What you mean?

I do work so I am not a " threat to society" I give tours around the museum and tell the people all about the animals I'm told by the boss I'm the best they have had in years with my kindness, confidence and the kids love me and like cling to my hands and talk non stop kek they are so cute

My sleeping pattern is shit and I can sometimes wake up screaming and crying I broke my dresser one time in that "fit " I don't know what to call it but I think that's something else up with me and don't really like talking about it

No Girl but would like one just lack motivation to go out and get one

I don't eat to Healthy but whatever

What else about my lifestyle can I say really?

But honestly I really dont trust head doctors isn't what they do like leagel new version of cuting up your brain to see if it makes you better but with pills now

I may have trust issues....
>>
>>718253269
So many posts in this thread ended in 69
>>
>>718254389
information kids usually don't look so funky like they just look all different not like the repeating in most
>>
>>718254389
Sorry man, I did not mean it like that. I was just asking because sometimes exercise and healthy foods can help you feel better and relaxed. I did not imply you were a threat to society; you actually seem like a good person.
>>
>>718254381
Despite the fact that society takes people and fills them with what's true and not don't you think it may be our narcissism that we just "know" the answer and everyone's general idea is wrong? We can't always give credit to a guy feeling.
>>
OP is back
>>
Can someone group all the dubs up and take a screenshot? I feel like this thread is important.
>>
>>718255236
Ye I got you
>>
OP is a colossal faggot and must deliver
>>
>>718255022
Thanks and honestly I'm more worried about me being a danger then I am

It's really odd how I am seen as a good person I don't feel it

Like no one in real life I talk to personally knows about my like repeat face thing so other then a few times of confusing conversations with strangers it never really shows

I don't think exercising will help with this I was quite fit in high school I was kickboxing and stuff got a gold medal here somewhere and it was still there back then
You see as I got older and really realized that no one else saw things the same I think I might have gotten depression somewhere down the way because I feel like shit or just drained 100% or the time I'm good at hideing it but haha I wouldn't be here if I didn't feel like shit I'm sorry
>>
File: ___Supporters On Suicide Watch.jpg (42KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
___Supporters On Suicide Watch.jpg
42KB, 720x960px
>>718232619
If you are bored then go do something extreme instead of killing yourself you lay about faggot. Go be homeless or join the carnival or go off into the woods with an ax and knife for company or go do something to feel alive like start a fight or kiss a stranger on the lips or go suck a dick in a public restroom. Killing yourself is just plain lazy
>>
Gimme some more dubs!
>>
>>718256931
I keep getting so goddamn close
Thread posts: 273
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.