[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys its me again i posted a thread about killing my uncle

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 3

File: Gun.jpg (44KB, 570x380px) Image search: [Google]
Gun.jpg
44KB, 570x380px
Hey guys its me again i posted a thread about killing my uncle yesterday ive finally got the stomach to do it tonight. but how do i get over the fear and just do it.
>>
>>718216465
Why do you want to kill him?
>>
>>718216662
Well my drags me into his room and hits me. hes tried to stab me, he smashed a glass over my head, he hit my grandma, Hes an alcoholic nutter hes a plain disgusting cunt
>>
>>718216929
He sounds like a barrel of laughs to me. Why don't you just man up and start drinking with him?
>>
>>718217082
im a summerfag op here btw
>>
>>718216465
kill them !
>>
So, you have a gun and need to overcome the fear of shooting a dumb old alcoholic, heeeeh?
>>
I can't wait for school to start again....
>>
>>718216465
How do you kill someone with a stomach and what does the time of day matter?
>>
Drink.
>>
OP Here. i have a knife thats what im using
>>
>>718218343
Pic and timestamp? I want to know if you're serious.
>>
>>718218343
He will probably take it from you and stab you like he already tried to do.
>>
Knife? Then don't drink too much or at all. Just wait for the guy and take him by surprise. One good firs stab in his chest, kidney or neck and you're ok to finish him comfortably.
>>
pic and timestamp faggot
>>
>>718218524
Op Here. no he wont ill come up and suprise
>>
>>718219008
Whatever outcome you expect, plan for a different one.
>>
>>718218905
OP Here youll see it on RTE News tomorrow it will probally be something like (?) year old stabs uncle
>>
live stream dat shit
>>
Just turn him in to the cops. Or cps. You may have to do it a few times. If you kill him, he wins because you will never get over that
>>
>>718219456
OP Here. no i will get over it
>>
Whats your plan exactly?
How, where and when will you kill him? What do you do with the body?
>>
>>718219666
I dont care about getting caught the plan is just come up behind him or when hes sleeping and stab him
>>
>>718219666
Nice trips
>>
>>718219278
Do you intend on getting put in handcuffs right away? At least try to not admit to it until you have no other choice!
>>
>>718220969
OP Here. i dont care
>>
>>718219456
>If you kill him, he wins

Shouldn't you be running Canada and not shitposting on fuggin b
>>
>>718220144
If you can manage to get to him while he sleeps, go for that. Just cut him deep through the neck. The the guy may wake up, scream like hell, get up and try to fight, but if done correctly, he has zero chances. Just finish him then.
>>
Pee on his face it would be funny
>>
>>718216465
Don't think about what you're doing, just don't think at all, especially when you're about to kill him. Shoot first ask questions later.
>>
bait
>>
>>718217932
underrated post
>>
for me all post in 4chan is fake
>>
>>718221241
if i stab him in the neck and just keep stabbing would that work
>>
>>718216465
MODS MODS MODS
>>
>>718216465
tequilla
>>
>>718222131
Op Here stop being a fucking faggot. screaming mods never works
>>
Op alot of people get molested by there uncles dosent mean ya gotta kill him
>>
Method of the act is inconsequential. It's the clean up. You are to close to it, so you would be an immediate suspect. After you get over that hump you are going to need body disposal. I prefer the wood chipper off the back of a fish boat. Keep the body in the hold on ice for a couple days while you fish and drink, the cold will help with the blood splatter. Chum the water first to get them biting. Chip away, clean up, deep 6 the chipper. Clean again. Keep fishing
>>
>>718221966
Just cut him. Don't use a fuckin butter knife. Cut deep, train with wood or a pig's head first, if you can.
>>
>>718222409
Op here. I dont fucking care i just want to kill him and then ill call the fucking cops myself
>>
>>718217932
the acid
get a brain moran
>>
is hard to kill whit knife, need stomach
>>
stream it on a normie site like twitch
>>
>>718222596
understood but finding a way to capitalize on it and walking away clean should be a consideration. It wouldn't be easy; especially for someone that is not acclimated to the task.

Just poison him if you are going to let the cops know anyway. Make sure you are their for it. Tell him when the affects start. Let me know he is dying; let his last few minutes be horrific is the knowledge there is no out.

Id suck the last breath he breathed out for my own
>>
>>718222864
this
>>
>>718222897
How would i go about doing that
>>
>>718223112
cuff him and bind him onto a chair or something like that
>>
>>718223112
Depends on his routine. Id work it in so it was self inflected without a second thought. Could be coffee, or morning red bull. Or evening scotch. Adapt and have fun with it. He like anything almond? cyanide would be a great choice. Hell you could find things that would take 4-6 months to kill him if the 1-6 min cyanide isnt enough.
>>
>>718223799
Shit. I can clear a room..
>>
Hit him over the head with something and beat the shit out of him until he dies
>>
>>718222131
kys faggot
>>
post proof faggot
>>
>>718223799
he likes wine and straight vodlka fuck it i have the balls to do it im doin it in a few hours
>>
>>718224680
OP Here. Youll see it on RTE News
>>
nah im not american wont see it

post pic of knife and timestamp it
>>
>>718224978
OP Here im irish
>>
Have you planned what to do with the body?
Pic related.
>>
>>718224978
It's an Irish station M8
>>
>>718220144
But then you fuck up your life for a reason youll hate yourself later for: him
>>
>>718225278
ah either way i wont see it
>>
>>718225375
Yeah but who gives a fuck
>>
>>718225375
Not necessarily. He raped him. The worst thing you have done so far, if this is real, is talk about it. Else you could do what you may and claim psychosis if you had ANY evidence he diddled you. If you don't you may want to get that first.
>>
>>718216465
Take Xanax, not enough to fuck you up, just enough to take the edge off, that fear and anxiety will disappear completely
>>
>>718225504
Pro Tip: its the internet and you are on it right now! You can go see it anytime you want
>>
>>718225651
Op Here its real and he didnt jimmy my russles
>>
>>718225789
If I may ask. What was his transgressions that led to this drastic step?
>>
>>718225926
Sorry I got ahead of my self and talked about him in the past tense
>>
Just call the cops or leave if you want to get away from him. Killing him will just land you in prison. Once you're locked up getting smacked around by some drunk will be the least of your problems.
>>
How do you think you would do on prison, op?
>>
>>718216465
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS
>>
>>718221232
kek
>>
>>718225537
Ok man your right, your lif. Cant argue with this logic. You are mad right now, my advice is to sleep over it and calm down.
>>
>>718226181
kys
>>
Man the fuck up and stop talking about it and just do it
>>
>>718226109
Fuck off back to ReBBit
>>
Post pic when the job is done
>>
>>718222409
fuck, man
>>
>>718216929
Why don't u just bash him then, don't kill him just nab him and beat living shit out of him
But first find out if he's got any problems that way he's not inclined to investigate you because he probs is aware what he's done to you and aint going to be suprised
Or just set him to fall
Go in is home, find something to do that will void his home insurance and burn his shit
>>
>>718226609
Just trying to give life advice as I see fit
>>
Just to absolve me of all responsibility: DO NOT DO IT, ANON.

Now that that's done, you're a faggot and you won't do it anyway. Faggot.
>>
god damn, i wont be smart ass and told you what to do bc i know i cant understand what are you going through but for fuck sake at least have some escape plan you, even if it won't work.
At least plan this. Do it with some style, cause the only style you will experience for next couple of years will be metal bars
>>
>>718222131
>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.

>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Youre calling mods over a made up story you pos.
>>
Kill yourself
Then you will have the strength to accomplish anything
>>
>>718226173
i wouldnt be in prison id be in juvenile or young offenders
>>
LIVESTREAM IT FAGGOT
>>
do it and your fucked, don't do it and you're not you must be a faggot to even make that decision? What are you?
>>
>>718226617
Op here he lives with me
>>
>>718227257
Underage b&
>>
>>718222409
He typed in his mother's basement
>>
>>718226972
THAT! Listen to him kid, if u are going to do this
>>
>>718227288
i dont care ill do it
Thread posts: 92
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.