[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i lost my virginity to my father. ask me anything. reddit is

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 276
Thread images: 15

File: tda.jpg (333KB, 700x576px) Image search: [Google]
tda.jpg
333KB, 700x576px
i lost my virginity to my father.

ask me anything.

reddit is slow and i am bored.

picture is from stuff i remember being young.
>>
Tits or gtfo
>>
>>718152797

I'm a guy.
>>
>>718152985
do you resent him? thoughts of revenge?
>>
>>718152797
This
>>
>>718152797

hold on. im looking for my cable.

>>718153080

no. its like whatever.
>>
>>718152568
>i lost my virginity to my father.
>ask me anything.
>reddit is slow and i am bored.
>picture is from stuff i remember being young.
First time greentext?
>>
>>718153080

Not anymore, he's dead now. They'll never know it was me.
>>
>>718153272
how did you do it?
>>
>>718153484

he is not me. i was going to take picture but it seems like you cant talk here.
>>
>>718153484

I got him really drunk till he passed out. Then I took a hillshire farms summer sausage and rammed it down his throat and held his mouth closed till he choked to death.
>>
>>718152568
Where is your dad giant hog in this picture?
>>
>>718154631

he wasnt fat. those were just cartoons i used to watch.
>>
>>718154808
Don't you remember his fat sweaty hog larger because you a kid being shoved in your face? Why not include this with the cartoon pics?
>>
>>718155198

i never thought about it like that. plus, why would i have pictures of that. cameras were different 20 years ago. if you took pictures you would have to wait to develope them. unless you had a polaroid.
>>
>>718152568
Greentext what happened to you OP
>>
>>718155609
He got ur butt? Thats my worst nightmare big father dick stretch my butt and warm goo fill poop and sweaty faggot whisper in ear.
>>
>>718155733
Bumpo
>>
File: 20170107_2.png (1MB, 1210x733px) Image search: [Google]
20170107_2.png
1MB, 1210x733px
>>718155798
>>718155733

sorry. i had problems posting because picture was too big.
>>
>>718156828
Is vagina loose from father getting cootie cat open so young? Did you birth any retards from his seed?
>>
>>718155733
>me.
>9.
>watch tv with father on couch.
>if it was cold we used to have blanket on top.
>remember he used to rub my stomach.
>one day watching tv.
>he moves his hand up and starts rubbing my chest.
>like my nipples cause i had no chest. no boobs.
>feels wierd but its father so it doesnt feel too weird.
>hard to explain.
>tells me im getting boobs
>but i dont remember having boobs.
>makes me kind of embarrased.
>tells me that they were gonna keep growing.
>like that went on while watching tv
>chest touching.
>but i remember brother walks into house and he moved his hand.
>and then another time when my mother was around same thing happened.
>he moved his hand.
>i think because of that i knew it was like a secret.
>but he never told me not to tell or anything.
>>
>>718157419
>Is vagina loose from father getting cootie cat open so young?

i dont know if you're trying to be offensive or are serious. either way, no. my vagina is normal.

> Did you birth any retards from his seed?

no. that never happened for some reason.
>>
>>718157625
Was he a good sexual partner? Do all girls have sex with dad?
>>
>>718157942
>Was he a good sexual partner?

i dont know. i never thought about it like that. most times he'd want to have sex i didnt. but i would do it because he asked.

>>718157942
>Do all girls have sex with dad?

i dont think so. i have never met anyone who lived the same things i have before.
>>
>>718158255
Do you guys still have sex? Or hang out these days?
>>
butthole please
>>
File: kermitlaugh.jpg (30KB, 587x583px) Image search: [Google]
kermitlaugh.jpg
30KB, 587x583px
congrats faggot. ur a real piece of work
>>
>>718152568
How long did it go on? Did he ever make you cum?
>>
>>718156828
Sorry he wasn't more gentle. Good anal is a learned skill that too many men don't take the time to master. Sad thing is, it really isn't that hard to do right.
>>
>>718158753

no. i am older now and he passed away already.

>>718158852

i rather not. sorry.

>>718158941

i was 22 the last time anything happened. and yes id cum from the sex of course. but not every time. most times he'd just cum first and we'd stop.
>>
>>718156828
>>718155798
>>718155733
samefage
>>
>>718156828
how far can you stretch your anus with your fingers
>>
>>718159306

i have never tried it. i dont know. probably not much. why do guys like anal so much?
>>
>>718159173
Have you had sex with other people since him? Did anyone ever make you cum as much as your daddy?
>>
>>718159405
because it's limitless. no one wants a stretchy vagina--the anus however--it's just cool to look at, my dude.
stretch anus nao fagut
>>
>>718159405
To dominate them...to make them feel small and helpless like a little girl....oooh sorry about that.
>>
>>718159452
>Have you had sex with other people s

yes of course i have had boyfriends. its not like he was my boyfriend and i couldnt date people. we were in every other sense.

> Did anyone ever make you cum as much as your daddy?

yes. a couple of my exes. my father would cum pretty fast most times.
>>
>>718159173

I said please
>>
>>718159550

i was never raped. is rape a fantasy of yours? i know some women have them but i dont get it. seems like a violent event.
>>
>>718159405
Because it feels different. Some guys are into it. Others aren't. Some girls are, some aren't. If you want to experiment with it, start slow. One finger. Plenty of lube. Soap works well enough if it's a gentle one, plus you get the added cleaning.

Something to think about next time you're in the shower. If you're REALLY cool, you'll post pics.
>>
>>718159644
would your dad get jealous of your dating or try to stop you? What was it like taking a cock in your pussy that wasnt your dads for the first time and how old were you?
>>
>>718159660
You have to try another approach with her because she is damaged goods.
You are a nasty pig and you need to upload a picture of your vagina and ass right now or you will not get any dinner tonight.
>>
>>718159956
>would your dad get jealous of your dating or try to stop you?

no. i was never told not to date or see boys and i did date boys my age when i was young but i never had sex with them because i didnt have to. sex wasnt new or anything.

> What was it like taking a cock in your pussy that wasnt your dads for the first time and how old were you?

i was 19. first serious boyfriend i ever had. i thought he was gonna be my forever guy but you learn all that stuff is not true as you get older.
>>
>>718152568
Those cartoons were my fucking childhood
>>
>>718160240

i am not damaged.

>>718160451

mine too. i still know the theme songs and sometimes watch them on youtube.
>>
File: 1483849037882.gif (2MB, 372x262px) Image search: [Google]
1483849037882.gif
2MB, 372x262px
>>718159644
how did it start? did you ever want to tell your mom? how old were you the first time? did you ever confront him about it or just go with it?
>>
>>718160591
You are very damaged. You are saving all the good stuff for your daddy. If you were normal you would share an anonymous picture of your vagina and anus with strangers who will never know you in real life otherwise your dad gets to keep those treasures with him warm in his grave just the way you like it.
>>
>>718160593
>how did it start?

when i was small he would rub my chest and play kissing games with me and take showers with. it didnt feel normal but it didnt feel weird either. hard to explain.

>did you ever want to tell your mom?

no because i never felt forced and i knew what would happen if i did.

> how old were you the first time?

>did you ever confront him about it or just go with it?

we never talked about it. just something we would do sometimes. but he'd ask me if i wanted to and if i did i would.
>>
>>718160991
They want you to tell stories about him hurting you so they can feel righteous or so they can masturbate. Or both. Any of those to share?
>>
>>718160991
Could you describe the first time with your father when you 14? When was the first time he made you cum?
>>
>>718160991
Holy shit you were the one who initiated the sex? Why did you instigate sex with your father?
>>
>>718161136

i was never hurt at all. the most "hurt" i can think of is when he'd try anal on me but he'd stop as soon as id tell him and he'd stop trying. but he never forced me or hurt me or anytihng.
>>
>>718160991
Didn't bother you your dad was cheating on your mom
>>
>>718161229
>Could you describe the first time with your father when you 14?

when i was in middle school a friend of mine from school went to mexico and showed me pictures of it. he asked me what i wanted to do for my birthday and i told him i wanted to go to mexico and we went. i lost my virginity in the hotel room we were staying at.

>>718161336
>Holy shit you were the one who initiated the sex?

no. most times he would start and i would just do it or not if i wanted to. but sometimes i wanted to but never really had to ask because i knew he wanted to no matter what anyway.

>>718161460
>Didn't bother you your dad was cheating on your mom

i never even thought about it like that ever until someone said that to me here a while ago. we were normal and there was no like jealousy or anything with us.
>>
>>718161797

greentext more stories since very beginning. How did it all start?
>>
>>718161797
So you enjoyed it most of the time?
>>
>>718161797
>greentext mexican hotel room story
>>
>>718161797
So when was the first time he ever made you cum? :)
>>
>>718161797
nig nog like we care about what shitty country and what shitty dwelling you were in when you lost it, I want details. how did he go from daddy-who-touches-my-nips to daddy-who-uses-his-baby-as-a-cum-dump?
>>
>>718161797
Do you tell your boyfriends? if so, how/when in the relationship? what kind of reactions have you gotten?
>>
>>718161953

i remember a lot of things but i dont remember every single time something happened.

>me.
>9
>watching tv on couch with father.
>he is hugging me from behind.
>asks me for kisses.
>i turn around and kiss him on cheeks.
>he says "no here" and points to lips.
>i dont think anything of it cause father.
>give him a peck on lips.
>he bites my lower lip.
>tickles lower lip.
>i think its funny. makes me laugh.
>keeps biting lip and lets go.
>becomes a game.
>"give me a kiss".
>he'd bite my lip.
>i thought it was funny.
>but we could never do it when people were around.
>did it one time in front of my mother.
>got mad and yelled at me.
>never did it again in front of her.

>>718161971
>So you enjoyed it most of the time?

sex feels good no matter who you do it with. at least for me it did.

>>718162048
>So when was the first time he ever made you cum? :)

i was younger and we hadnt even had sex. i came by sliding on the shaft of his penis. thats one thing i remember very clearly.
>>
>>718162309
>Do you tell your boyfriends?

no. i once mentioned it to an ex and his reaction really freaked me out, so i never told him it was me, or said anything to anything else.

>>718162185
>I want details. how did he go from daddy-who-touches-my-nips to daddy-who-uses-his-baby-as-a-cum-dump?

>me.
>i think i was 10.
>alone in house with father.
>watching cartoons in living room.
>mother out with one of my brothers.
>father in shower.
>calls me to bathroom.
>says he needs a towel.
>i go give it to him.
>see him naked.
>he has hair all over.
>he says its fine to see him naked cause we're family.
>says he's seen me naked too.
>makes sense to me.
>go back to watching tv.
>comes and lays down with me on couch
>but only has towel.
>thats very first time i remember feeling his erection lke on my back.
>mother home with brother.
>he leaves couch to put on clothes.
>doesnt tell me.
>like after, i realized when he left he put on clothes.
>weird.
>>
>>718162382
greentext describe the details of cumming by sliding on his shaft please
>>
>>718162750
so from 9 till you were 14 he was all naked and touchy and shit and then at 14 he's just like lets fuck?
>>
File: 1483236127348.jpg (162KB, 1024x992px) Image search: [Google]
1483236127348.jpg
162KB, 1024x992px
>>718162936
kek
>>
do you ever look back and get turned on by it?
>>
>>718162791

>me
>12.
>mother and brother not home.
>asks me for blowjob.
>not really want to but do it because he's like begging me / asking me.
>i do it.
>he says to take clothes off.
>dont really want to but fine cause after he'd cum he'd be all happy and leave me alone.
>take clothes off.
>keep giving blowjob.
>tells me to get on top.
>i do it cause fine.
>tells me to rock back and forth.
>("ride me", was the way he said he)
>(which was rock back and forth)
>it starts feeling good.
>tells me to keep going.
>legs getting crampy.
>but i keep going cause i want him to cum so i can do something esle.
>keep "riding him."
>i finally cum but wasnt even trying to.
>then he wanted to keep going but left me alone when i told him i came.
>we just layed there and then he got up cause mother coming home.
>>
>>718163318
So did you already sometimes like it before it or was that the first time it was really fun? When was the first time he made you cum by being inside you.
>>
>>718162936
>so from 9 till you were 14 he was all naked and touchy and shit and then at 14 he's just like lets fuck?

no. i used to give him oral when he asked me too back then.

someone here asked me what that was like doing that all at the time when it happened. the best way i can describe it is: it was like being asked to do the dishes or clean my room.
>>
>>718163318
thats hot
>>
>>718159854
honey, your father raped you when you were a child. A child cannot consent. you just kept being ok with it when you became an adult
>>
>>718163506
So you didn't enjoy sucking his cock?
>>
>>718152568
Hang yourself
>>
>>718163586

i remember when it was new to me it was fun, but after a while it gets tiresome if someone keeps asking you to suck his dick every time you're alone.

i guess i didnt mind, i just hated being asked all the time.
>>
>>718163729
I mean he wouldn't lick you out if you did it? Cause I imagine that'd be a thrill for a hot horny young girl.
>>
>>718163554

i think when i say rape in my mind i think someone putting a gun or knife to your head and being told you must do something or else. that never happened to me so i think thats where the difference it. but yeah, i was never raped raped.
>>
>>718163884
Everything is rape to some people. Long as you're stable and you feel loved, I wouldn't let them get to you.
>>
>>718163882
>I mean he wouldn't lick you out if you did it?

oh yes that would happen. but when you're too young and not horny yet its sort of just boring to lay there while someone licks your vagina. but when you get older you do start liking it because it starts feeling good.
>>
>>718163729
did the sexual relationship affect the father/daughter aspect? I know if my dad found my cigarettes when I was 16, I would probably have been like "fuck you dad how can you tell me not to smoke when you're ramming your cock in my mouth every chance you get" like I would not respect that authoritah
>>
What did you look like at the time?
pleas
>>
greentext describe him fucking you in the hotel room or you cumming while he's fucking you or something. more stories.
>>
>>718164000
>did the sexual relationship affect the father/daughter aspect?

well, sometimes when i think about it i know it should have in some way but it never did, and even I find that weird.

we were really normal even though that stuff happened. like i still had to go to school and do my homework. but the only thing i could think of as "abnormal" was like the stuff i could get away with and not get in trouble. but only because my brother still mentions it sometimes.
>>
you better start giving details and longer stories because this non-linear vague replies are boring the fuck out
>>
>>718164092
>What did you look like at the time?

i was skinnier back then and had a nice figure. not so much now. i think i was at my most attractive at 17. but thats just what i think.
>>
>>718163884
even if it hadn't been your dad, if a partner expected blowjobs from you like it's a chore, that's just an unhealthy way to be brought into your sexuality.
Now I understand that there's a difference between forcing a kid against their will and simply playing off their ignorance. But something you need to get through to yourself is that your father did something that is unforgivable
>>
>>718163318
How old were you when your dad passed away? How did your feelings for him and relationship change as you got older and how do you feel about what he did now?
>>
>>718164521
>unhealthy
No offense, anon, but that isn't for you or the Fed to decide. Sex is a highly-individual thing and, assuming our little attention-whore is telling the truth, she doesn't seem all that unhealthy about her views. Sickeningly vanilla, in fact.
>>
i don't know much about this subject, but you certainly seem much more content knowing this happened than most people. did it never bother you that your parent was taking advantage of you like that? i mean i get what you're saying with the whole "sex feels good" thing but there's situations where sex can be traumatic.
>>
>>718164177
>>718164250

ok.

>me.
>10.
>mother is going to grandma's cause grandmother was sick.
>like she needed nurse sick.
>i dont want to go with her.
>boring.
>no internet back then or movies like now.
>i tell father i dont want to go.
>but mother says i have to.
>father says to mother he was taking me to movies so i have to stay.
>i dont know if true
>but i get excited anyway cause young.
>mother accepts.
>says im lucky this time.
>mother leaves
>i ask father if he really is taking me to movies.
>father tells me yes and to take a shower.
>i am excited kid.
>i go get in shower.
>father comes in shower and says he needs to take shower too.
>i seen him naked many times now so i dont think its weird.
>he washes me.
>says to turn around to scrub my back.
>then says to scrub his back.
>i remember hair all over cause i had no hair.
>like that was weird to me.
>how much hair he had on his body.
>turns around with erection almost to my face level.
>tells me to wash his penis.
>i think: ok?...
>lather up his penis.
>says "do it like this" making the masturbation motion.
>i do it like he says.
>arms getting tired.
>says to keep going.
>sperm comes out as i do it.
>first time ever see sperm but had no idea sperm was sperm.
>wash it off my hands.
>thanks me.
>says we can get out now.
>dries me up.
>we got dressed and leave house.
>we watched aladdin.
>still have crush on aladdin. till now.
>dont know. think hes cute.
>>
>>718152568

What would you do if you found your husband doing the same thing with your daughter?
>>
>incest

I bet OP supports Donald Trump.
>>
>>718164939
^THIS
>>
How did dad died? Shame suicide?
>>
>>718164585
>How old were you when your dad passed away?

i was in my late 20's

>How did your feelings for him and relationship change as you got older and how do you feel about what he did now?

my feelings never changed because even though all that stuff happened i never felt "weird" about it, even though i knew it was not like normal.

like i know most people dont do that, but i never thought about it as bad. i have no bad or good feelings about it and think about it as just something that "happened". i always only seen him as a father anyway. its not like i fell in love with him or something. i think that would have been really weird.
>>
>>718163554
I'm trying to figure out why you are in this thread. Don't get me wrong. I guess I'm glad you are here.
>>
>>718164899
greentext story where you get a cock in you op jesus
>>
>>718164939
>What would you do if you found your husband doing the same thing with your daughter?

i probably wouldnt like it and stop it. but i rather not think about that stuff. i have some conflicts about it.

>>718164943

i dont.

>>718165147

liver disease.
>>
File: asd.jpg (542KB, 1657x604px) Image search: [Google]
asd.jpg
542KB, 1657x604px
>>
>>718165497
you never know how many females don't mention it tho.
>>
>>718165497
what a retard
>>
>>718165315
because this is the first interesting thread on /b/ in a long fucking time. I'm just getting my POV out there just like you guys. At least I'm not asking for greentexts and getting off to it.
OP feels neutral about this whole situation. which tells me that she's really burying how horrified she is that her life experiences are so different that anyone she knows.
She is also in such dire need of expressing her experiences that she turns to the only place where hardly anyone judges her, and the people that do have no effect on her life.
OP, i genuinely think that you would benefit from finding a therapist to talk to if only to vocalize your situation to someone who can help you process.
>>
>>718165795
>OP feels neutral
>that means she's horrified

I can't even wrap my mind around this train of thought.
>>
>>718165795
>>718152568
OP i think you can make judgements yourself.
>>
>>718165795

You probably knew this was coming but - nigger.
>>
>>718165425
Sorry, but this is a good question. What kind of conflicts do you have with the situation?
>>
>>718165795
Are you reading the grentexts or skipping them?
>>
>>718165397
>14.
>down in mexico.
>hotel room nice view.
>wont tell what place though.
>its day before we came back.
>watching spanish tv.
>practicing spanish with tv.
>in bed with him.
>asks me to give him oral.
>dont really want to.
>cause i had eaten "cevichi".
>not feeling good. so i ask him if i can do with hand.
>(sometimes he would settle for that)
>says ok. i start doing it.
>goes on for a while.
>arm getting tired.
>ask him if he's almost done. he says no.
>asks me if i can get on top
>ugh. have to get naked.
>so i ask him if ok just shorts off.
>says its fine. i take shorts off.
>start riding along shaft like always.
>starts feeling good.
>touching my boobs over shirt i had.
>horniness crept in.
>cant help it. get wet.
>asks me if if he can put it inside me.
>i am already into because its feeling good so i try it.
>it starts going in.
>but it feels like sore/hurts.
>keep doing it because it feels good
>so keep sitting on it, sliding on it.
>start trying to put it all in.
>he says not to do it if it hurts too much
>finally most of it in.
>finally lose virginity completely.
>like first time he was all in.
>keep having sex on top.
>suddenly he pushes me off him.
>like with his hands on my waist he pushed me off.
>he cums.
>im still horny but says to hold on cause he just came.
>says to give him a minute.
>several minutes go by.
>i start watching tv i dont undertsand.
>and suddenly not horny anymore.
>tell him i dont wanna do it anymore.
>tells me its ok then.
>lost virginity in mexico.
>he came and i didnt want to keep doing it cause he took too long.
>>
>>718166299
I read them. I've read every post in the thread. It gives me a better idea of what her situation is like.
I'm not a liar though. I am somewhat aroused by them. They're not forceful or violent, so they're easier to take. But the indifference she feels is hard for me to handle
>>
>>718166409
Nice OP nice. Tell me about the second time... was it any better? I love the way you're annoyed than get into it. That's super sexy. Did he ever cum inside you?
>>
>>718166409
Can you post bare tits op?
>>
>>718166557
Not gonna lie, anon. I'm >>718165899 and it does bug me a little bit, too. Kinda like her dad was using her as a masturbatory aid, rather than a genuine lover. Still, who am I to judge? I've made worse mistakes.
>>
>>718166611
>Tell me about the second time... was it any better?

yes. once the pain goes away you start enjoying sex way more and you actually start wanting to do it. i dont know if its the same for all women but it was for me.

>Did he ever cum inside you?

not on purpose. but it did happen. but not like a lot. just some.
>>
>>718165953
>What kind of conflicts do you have with the situation?

well i dont feel raped or forced. and if thats possible... then...

but some people genuinely are. and thats horrible of course.
>>
>>718166557
i kinda think her indifference is hot
>>
>>718166715

i rather not. i have some very specific birthmarks i rather not put on internet to see.
>>
>>718166409
tsundere fantasy of 4chan girl who doesnt know her own feelings confirmed everyone whip your dicks out
>>
>>718166939
Greentext a time for me where you got really into it and had an orgasm while he was fucking you.
>>
>>718167107

i dont think im indifferent. i just dont feel bad or good about it. like i read some people feel bad about stuff like this happening to them and i understand it, but i dont feel it.

i also dont feel proud or anything. to me its just sex i guess.
>>
>>718167076
not judging, but want to clarify.
so if they were both into it, you'd let it happen?
would you join them? what if it was your son?
>>
Im super conflicted about this thread.
>>
>>718167283
yeah...
>>
>>718166409
what did it feel like to have his cock inside you, physically. why was it appealing? thanks
>>
>>718167265
that's indifference.
>>
>>718167355
>thanks
>>
>>718167272
>so if they were both into it, you'd let it happen?

i dont think so. i mean, how would i know? what if its lies?

thats why i said i dont know. because i dont know. its all so complicated. only the people doing it know how it is i think. everyone else just thinks they know.

>would you join them?

no. thats weird.

>what if it was your son?

no thats weird too.
>>
>>718167373
No. Its not. Retard
>>
>Reddit

You have to go back.
>>
>>718165228
I'm interested in understanding how this affected your development as a person. What our society would have us believe is what your father did was atrocious and undoubtedly turned you into a dysfunctional and emotionally unstable person, but it sounds like that isn't true.

I'm a writer and my aim is to understand how people deal with extraordinary situations. I'm not going to ever mention what you say here out of respect but I can learn from it.

I can relate to your experience somewhat. My mother did some inappropriate things to me when I was very young, including showing me her vagina. Never as sexual as what your father did. My mother had a simple-minded liberal perspective and she believed sexuality should not be repressed in any way. The result was I learned the hard way about personal boundaries and became extremely anti-social and developed many emotional problems (probably also because of my parent's horrible marriage). My mom actively deterred me from seeking therapy, against my father's wishes, probably because of what would come to light, despite me being a very unhappy child. I'd say I turned out worse (more unhappy) than you despite having what would be clinically described as a more normal childhood.

What was your family life like? Did your parents get along? did you get along with your siblings? Was your family unit happy and functional and did your socialize and have a normal childhood? Obviously you knew to keep what was going on a secret. When did you begin to question the morality of it? Would you ever describe what your father did as traumatic? did it ever cause you emotional problems or force you to make unpleasant decisions?

>>718165795
fuck off. What she's doing here is therapy. Also believe me, life can happen in a much different way than what you perceive as "correct" and people can turn out just fine despite it. Extraordinary circumstances create monsters and heros, sociopaths and the most empathetic people you will meet.
>>
>>718167416
>everyone else just thinks they know
Just realized how true this is to me right now.
I'm sorry if I'm stressing you out with my questions, OP. I'm really just trying to learn more about you and maybe unlock some feeling within you you didn't realize was there.
You're an interesting specimen.
>>
>>718167355
>what did it feel like to have his cock inside you, physically.

it felt the same as with any other man i have been with. its not like it was a turn on that he was my father and he was inside me. it was the sex that made it arousing. not the family relationship.

>why was it appealing?

it wasnt appealing. the feelings of sex were appealing.
>>
File: tpzzsmall.jpg (25KB, 340x241px) Image search: [Google]
tpzzsmall.jpg
25KB, 340x241px
>>718152568
Reply to this post are you father will fuck you in the ass tonight.
>>
>>718167709
Is zoz the new kek? Damn. I really got to get with the times and lurk more
>>
>>718167776
>zoz
>new
leave
>>
How much do ypu weigh op? Doesnt have to be exact, just ballpark. Are you happy with your weight?
>>
>>718167709
>>718167776
>>718167912
get out
>>
>>718167602
>fuck off
Fine, cunt. I will.
>>
>>718166929
same. just because she didn't muster a strong emotional response, doesn't mean she didn't get asked to blow her dad every freaking time they were alone. that dude fucked a child into his wife, watched her birth it, watched it grow into a toddler into a child into a preteen, soothed every tantrum and fever, wiped shit from her crack and vomit from her hair all the times she got sick, read her bed time stories and made her food, and then he started jerk ingredients off with her mouth.
>>
>>718167912
What?.. im frfr what tf is zoz. Is that like sauce.. like " im so lost in the sauce bro"
>>
>>718167602
>What was your family life like?

normal. i still had to do what asked and had rules to follow. thats why sometimes i think it happens a lot more than people think. because of how normal we were. so when i see it in a father and daughter somewhere else, sometimes i wonder if they do something too.

>Did your parents get along?

married for more than 20 years. so yes.

>did you get along with your siblings?

yes. no problems with them.

> Was your family unit happy and functional and did your socialize and have a normal childhood?

everything was normal except the sex. like, literally everything.

>When did you begin to question the morality of it?

i never have. i think morality is weird and subjective. so i dont think about it.

>Would you ever describe what your father did as traumatic?

no. not really. but some people have said i should. should i?

>did it ever cause you emotional problems or force you to make unpleasant decisions?

no. and this is weird. why would it? like i think im a smart and reasonable person. i dont do things like that on purpose.
>>
>>718165795
>>718167602
actually I take that back. Maybe she is traumatized and you could be right. You could also be wrong though.
>>
post more pics op omg
>>
>>718167938
>How much do ypu weigh op?

i am fat now. no need to tell how much.

>Are you happy with your weight?

i am not and constantly working on it. but there's so much temptation around. especially during christmas and such.
>>
OP tell us other stories that you want to get off your chest. Answer questions that haven't been asked but you want someone to ask
>>
Tell us about your favourite / the best time you had fucking him.
>>
>>718167996
I'm used to speaking a certain way on this board. I misjudged you as some prude and was more forceful than was necessary. I like discussions and generally don't worry about offending people.
>>
File: images (1).png (4KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).png
4KB, 224x225px
>>718153703
Bull fucking shit.
>>
>>718153703
Would this be considered poetic justice or irony?
>>
>>718168046
more greentext op please i want to hear one were you actually got off from being fucked. you already said it was pleasurable sometimes. :p
>>
>>718168259
>favourite
Eurofag
>>
>>718168192

well, something i now think is funny as an adult looking back on some things.

>me.
>8th grade.
>get in fight in school with mexican girl.
>like chola type.
>principal calls mother but doesnt answer.
>so principal calls father at his work and he shows up to school..
>we have meeting with principal.
>i get suspended 3 days.
>i remember thinking father was mad, but i wasnt afraid if he was mad.
>its a weird feeling. hard to describe.
>i ask father if im in trouble.
>he asks me about fight.
>i tell him what happened.
>he says no, not in trouble.
>he takes me to go eat.
>(fast food place)
>we go home.
>mother gets home later on.
>mother does get mad.
>mother says im grounded.
>father defends me.
>tells her what happened.
>(what i had told him)
>he says im not grounded.
>explains to mom why
>i remember mother backing off and not being too mad.
>realize i have incredible privilege
>but didnt know it was privilege back then.
>stayed home for 3 days.
>father comes home early from work every one of those day.
>it makes me laugh now.
>even though before i didnt even see it.
>>
>>718160591
You fucking are damaged. You're disgusting
>>
>>718168259
>Tell us about your favourite / the best time

i dont know. my favorite times with him arent sexual. they are us doing something else, although at some point i would be asked to give a blowjob anyways. but i didnt care. it was like doing dishes or something like that. at least in the beginning.
>>
>>718168552
We speak the Queen's English, cunt.
>>
>>718168590
Im starting to see it now. How fucked the situation is. Op believes getting fucked by her dad was a privelege.. damn. No offense but your dad fucked you up. Thats on him, not you
>>
>>718168762
Fuck your queen. No offense.. that was mean.. sorry
>>
>>718168781
>Op believes getting fucked by her dad was a privelege.. damn.

thats not what i meant. i meant i could get away with things. like i knew i could but i didnt know what to call it. its just a word.
>>
>>718168737
Tell us about when you came the hardest

>it was like doing dishes or something like that. at least in the beginning.

So what was it like after a while, then?
>>
>>718168884
I see what you mean, i may have worded that a bit strongly. My bad.
>>
>>718168158

>I am fat now

We know. We saw your picture.
>>
OP, I just want to know if you swallow. If you swallowed his. Stuff like that.
>>
>>718168046
well, for instance, years later I realized my mother actively poisoned my relationship with my father. At that point I had decided I hated my father and still had a close relationship with my mother, but I started to think about things they told me growing up. My father was blunt and hurt my feelings, so I learned to hate him. But I realized he was always right. My mother played emotional games and kept me very close to her. I felt I needed her so I never became independant, and my dad was barely in my life so he didn't see it. I don't think she realized what she was doing, she was just immature and never thought about things beyond the moment.

Anyways, the point is it all seemed well and good and I thought I came to terms with it, but years later I began piecing together my childhood and connecting my experiences with how I turned out and the problems I still face and realized I had fooled myself in so many ways. But I can't change the way I feel (despite knowing I should feel differently) and relationships were ruined that can't be repaired.

All because my parents took some chances and acted selfishly when they thought there'd be no repercussions.

What I'm wondering is what issues you face today and how they might be connected to your childhood.
>>
>>718168917
>Tell us about when you came the hardest

i dont know. cumming happened more than once so i could just tell about any of them. but i liked being on top because i could cum faster that way because i could control how fast it happened.

>So what was it like after a while, then?

i meant after a while it was mostly sex. but oral would still happen. like if my mother wasnt home but she was gonna comback soon (or my brother was) and he asked i would do it like that but fast. before they came back.
>>
>>718169207
Bruh xDxD joanin on op LOL
>>
>>718168046
What is your life like now as a 30ish year old person?
>>
>>718169228
>OP, I just want to know if you swallow. If you swallowed his.

yes, but i never understood the male obsession with females swallowing your cum. like i remember asking myself why he wanted me to do it, but i never asked him why.

why do you guys like it so much? is it a matter of control or something?
>>
>>718169264

Ahhh a fellow black anon. I thought I was the only one.
>>
>>718169394
It's a bit of a dominance thing, and it's a bit of knowing that your partner enjoys everything about you and likes to please you. Most things about sex revolve around forms of dominance in one way or another. When women like being on top, that's about dominance, too.
>>
>>718169354
>What is your life like now as a 30ish year old person?

boring. i date but cant quite fit with someone else. everyone seems to interested in what other people are doing, and they want to live up to that. what other people do. also, everyone likes to criticize others for things they cant control, and i cant stand that.

last man i dated seemed nice until he started opening his mouth about other people and how he expected them to act. it was a real let down because i thought i genuinely like him until that point.
>>
>>718169470
What tipped you off dawg? We still clownin on Op or wut?
>>
>>718169262
Ye gods, OP. We need detail! Lurid details! We want to know everything, pick a time an tell us.
>>
>>718169470
>>718169588
You two couldn't be any whiter if you were eating golf clubs covered in mayonnaise.
>>
>>718169594
I dont know if op would want to do that, bringing back traumatic memories in detail in all..
>>
Okay I came finally. Thanks OP.
>>
>>718169683

I know you're white because that was corny af
>>
>>718169683
Nigga what did you just say about me? Post up kid. Hehe i said the n-word..
>>
>>718169707
Stop being such a fucking cuck. If they didn't want to talk about it they wouldn't have posted. Also she seems to be alright with it. So stop being a little bitch.
>>
>>718169742
I am white. So are you.
>>
>>718169394
do you think your mom ever suspected? any little memories of her asking you about it or being cold or sympathetic to you?
>>
>>718169683
Fellow black anons, lets roast this nigga. Im bout to get on this kid. Like boiii. Headass!
>>
>>718152568
im going to guess your age based on those shows. 29?
>>
>>718169826
I guess your right
>>
>>718169394
probably because it's kinky seeing your semen disappear down someone's throat. For men it's all about getting inside someone and using them. It's why deepthroating is hotter despite it not feeling much different.

That's my take at least. Fetishes vary. I like getting blowjobs but I think they're boring in porn.
>>
>>718168590
Yeaaaah that's terrific
>>
>>718152568
At least you saw some grade A quality show as a kid
>>
>>718169594

ok...

>me.
>11.
>doing homework in room.
>mother out of the house.
>i know she's out of house because father comes in my room...
>and says he needs a favor.
>i immediately know what he means out of routine.
>i ask him where....
>cause sometimes he'd say to go with him somewhere else >and i would do it somewhere else.
>he says "here is fine".
>he locks door.
>i sit at edge of bed and he pulls penis out.
>(done this before many times.)
>then like minutes later he cums
>but he'd let me know when he was gonna cum.
>then he would say thanks a lot.
>or something like that. (thank you, etc)
>but he'd say it a lot.
>puts penis back in pants.
>asks me about homework.
>tell him i was almost done.
>cant remember what he said but he said something and walks out of bedroom.
>back to doing homework.
>sort of thought of it as normal.
>even though now i know its not a normal thing.
>at least i dont think it happens enough to be normal.
>>
>>718169840
>do you think your mom ever suspected?

no. never. nothing ever happened if she was around. like never. like sometimes her being around too close would make me uncomfortable, so we'd go somewhere else.

>any little memories of her asking you about it or being cold or sympathetic to you?

no. no one ever asked me anything about it. i dont think anyone knows.
>>
>>718170125
Would he cum inside you or pull out?
>>
>>718159173
Sounds like me with my sister,takes me a while to cum and shell cum a few times and if I'm lucky she'll suck me off
>>
>>718170009

i used to like tiny toons too. but they were on another channel. i really loved cartoons in the 90's and still do.
>>
>>718170349
Woah, more incest out of left field
>>
>>718170338

no. he'd tell me he was cumming and id stop sucking on it. unless he asked me to eat it, but that hardly happened in the beginning.
>>
>>718170465
Nah, when he was fucking you would he creampie you or pull out, like when you were younger?
>>
Two requests:

First time he came in your mouth?
Did he ever successfully have anal sex? How close did he get?
>>
>>718170465
Would you be ok with, for example, your 10yo child being in a relationship with a 20 to 30yo, if they seemed to be happy together?
>>
>>718170587

he would pull out but sometimes i would feel like some of it went in anyways and when i'd take a shower after it would leak out and then i'd knew some it went inside. but i never thought he did it on purpose. or maybe i was just too naive and he did, but i never asked or told him not to because he would pull out.
>>
do you think your father was a pedophile or it was just because you were his daughter ?
>>
>>718170792
That's still kinda hot.
How old were you when you first started masturbating?
>>
>>718170125
your father took an enormous chance and decided he could break some rules and still try to be a good father, despite how it may have screwed you up. Even if it didn't, what he did was extremely selfish and put you at risk. I can't force you to be honest here, but you should consider such things for yourself. There's good reasons why parents don't have sex with their children and your father ignored them. It's hard to believe nothing bad happened because of it. Life sucks sometimes and eventually it's better to come to terms with it.
>>
did he ever eat your pussy?
>>
>>718171022

>implying that bad reasons exist to not fuck your kids
>>
>>718170713
>First time he came in your mouth?

i think i was 13 and we went to a motel. but yes, 13 i think because of the school i was going to. unless i remember it wrong.

>Did he ever successfully have anal sex?

no. that always hurt and he would stop and not try to do it when i told him.

> How close did he get?

i dont know. i dont remember cause i couldnt see but it would hurt. so maybe like the tip i think?
>>
>>718170857
>do you think your father was a pedophile or it was just because you were his daughter ?

i dont know. i never saw him act weird with kids or anytihing. maybe both. maybe only the second one. that word didnt even exist in my mind back then.
>>
>>718171187

well, yes. thats probably one of the things that happened most other than the blowjobs.
>>
>>718170930
>How old were you when you first started masturbating?

i never started masturbating. it happened along with the other stuff.
>>
>>718170781
>if they seemed to be happy together?

all kids look happy all the time to me. how would i even know that?

probably not, cause i dont know and i could get it wrong.
>>
>>718171483
So like... He started fucking you and you started fapping, or he made you fap or what?
>>
>>718163554
Back to tumblr you fucking faggot
>>
Op ima rape you since you love it so much you fucken freak post address
>>
>>718171680

what i mean is that i didnt even learn of masturbation because i was already doing to someone else before i even knew what it was. when i learned what masturbating was, i was already doing it both ways.
>>
Is /b/ the first person you talked to about this?
>>
>>718171869

i dont like rape and dont condone it. i dont think anyone should be forced to do anything they dont want to do. raping someone is bad and should be punished.
>>
>>718171894
No first i went to /pol
>>
File: IMG_2939.jpg (51KB, 550x825px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2939.jpg
51KB, 550x825px
>>718171934
Lol you still let yourself you little whore you probably liked getting raped by your dad lol
>>
>>718171894

i have never talked to anyone in personal life about this. i tried but he had a very negative reaction about it before i even said it was me so i stopped and told him it happened to someone else. i dont mind talking about it online though. people are less judgmental. well, most people.
>>
>>718172039

i dont think i was raped but some people say i was. i think my idea of rape is different. thats why.
>>
>>718171949
Did you find out your pedophille father was also a jewish shill?
>>
>>718171304
you seem to shy away from questions that make you uncomfortable. I mean that's normal, but we're talking about incest here. I think you tend to avoid thinking about this stuff in any way that makes you uncomfortable and that makes me suspect there are things you haven't considered that you probably should.

Did your parent's make love regularly when this was going on? How's your relationship with your mother today?

You'd be amazed what secrets your parents know about, but never mention because they're only human and don't want to endanger their relationship with you.
>>
>>718172039

Nigga you are a wild faggot who the fuck has some gay porn on their phone/computer.
>>
How did his dick in your little body feel? Like did it just completely fill you up and feel amazing or what?
>>
>>718171595
Interesting
What if it was absolutely clear to you, that the kid is happy about it then?
Maybe they told you about it themselves, maybe asking you for love advice and stuff
>>
>>718172279
Lol you new to b?
>>
>>718172135
Lol who cares, what keeps you from not fucken killing yourself after your daddy raped you? :)
>>
>>718172235
>Did your parent's make love regularly when this was going on?

i dont know. i never asked that. i never even thought about it back then. it wasnt somethiing that i would have liked to know i think. do younf people even think about their parents having sex? because i didnt. should i ihave?

>How's your relationship with your mother today?

we have a good relationship. i feel like im being asked these questions to find out bad things about my family or something. i am serious, we were very normal and still are. except the whole sex thing.

>You'd be amazed what secrets your parents know about, but never mention because they're only human and don't want to endanger their relationship with you.

i think she would have said something already. i think i know my mother. she would have 100%.
>>
>>718172293
>How did his dick in your little body feel?

i wasnt little when that happened. and before he never went inside me.

> Like did it just completely fill you up and feel amazing or what?

well, that he did. his penis was like above average but not too big. but it still felt tight.
>>
do you fantasize about your father? or fantasize about other people in incest relationships?
>>
>>718172357
>What if it was absolutely clear to you, that the kid is happy about it then?

i dont think there is a 100% way to know this.

>Maybe they told you about it themselves, maybe asking you for love advice and stuff

what if its coerced? how would i know.

i already said only the people involved know for sure and everyone else just guesses. so i could never know for sure. so no?
>>
>>718172370

Not new but not a regular either. I show up every few years or so just to laugh at some of you fucked up people.
>>
>>718172528
Lol that means your a rape baby and your father probably raped your mother to have you also pic related :3
>>
>>718172729
no
>>
>>718172729
>do you fantasize about your father?

i dont. but sometimes when i remember stuff it does arouse me. but i think thats more because of the sex than anything else.

>or fantasize about other people in incest relationships?

well, sometimes when i see father and daughter couples on the street or at the store or something i wonder if they are doing something because of what happened with me. but i think thats just me imagining things because of how we were.
>>
>>718172779
Back to ///reddit
>>
>>718152568
I'm sorry for your lost.
Do you love him or do you hate him?
>>
>>718172779
hang out more.
get fucked up too.
>>
>>718172971
>Do you love him or do you hate him?

i very much loved him and dont hate him. but i dont feel proud of it either. just something i think "happened".
>>
>>718172914

How did you know faggot
>>
File: IMG_2596.jpg (342KB, 600x1020px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2596.jpg
342KB, 600x1020px
This was OP as a one year old kek xD
>>
>>718172135
ignore these people. The general idea about rape is it requires either a lack of consent or a partner who isn't in a position to consent. Since there are many risks associated with sex it's considered unhealthy to coerce a child into having sex when they should be educated and be able to make an informed decision first. Age of consent is mostly arbitrary, people learn about sex at many different ages.
>>
>>718173096

well, whoever made that might have done the same thing. looks incredibly realistic.
>>
>>718173085
I use reddit. So does everyone else here. We're just not annoying retards. Fuck off pls.
>>
>>718173229
>>718173085
>>718172914
You have to go back
>>
op, if you have a son and he wanted to have a sexual relationship with you, would you?

>>718173229
no we don't. gb2/plebbit/
>>
>>718173383
Roll
>>
>>718173383
Re-roll
>>
Would you do the same with your children?
>>
File: 1404649248750.gif (137KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1404649248750.gif
137KB, 250x250px
>>718173229
>So does everyone else here.
>im-fucking-plying
>>
OP is gunna let her future husband rape her unborn children and make a sob thread about it im calling it now Screenshot This!
>>
>>718173229
i also use reddit.
each site has its uses,
but i think /everyone/ is a bit much.
>>
>>718173383
>op, if you have a son and he wanted to have a sexual relationship with you, would you?
>Would you do the same with your children?

no. i find the idea kind of repulsive. sorry.
>>
File: IMG_0106.jpg (1MB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0106.jpg
1MB, 2592x1944px
>>718173604
Yet you don't find it repolsive when it happens to you? Lol fucken rape baby give it up look at the bait you just caught
>>
>>718173716
This must be what it felt like for Op to get rammed by her father as a teenager lol kek
>>
>>718173716
>Yet you don't find it repolsive when it happens to you?

i dont and i dont know why. i dont even have an explanation for it. its just how the thoughts of doing something like that feel. sorry if it seems like a contradiction. it probably is.
>>
>>718160261
i thought he was gonna be my forever guy but you learn all that stuff is not true as you get older.

It sound like you have no damage on your evolution, did you?
>>
>>718173780

You think that shit is funny you, white nigger?
>>
>>718173716
I wonder what this guy is up to 12 years later.
>>
>>718172528
you're right, I'm fishing for problems. I should be honest about that. I'm a writer so I tend to focus on drama.

What's doesn't seem right to me is it's normal for families to have problems and according to you your's has none, except your father having sex with you before you understood what was going on.

Did he ever explain why he was doing it? Talk to you about safe sex and puberty and what you should be wary of?

It's a pretty huge secret to keep. Maybe it taught you not to ever pry into people's personal lives, even if they're someone close to you that you think may be in trouble. Families should be involved and open with each other. There's nothing wrong with confronting someone about a problem, even if it's extremely uncomfortable.
>>
File: Howard-the-Duck.png (1MB, 1280x692px) Image search: [Google]
Howard-the-Duck.png
1MB, 1280x692px
>>718152568
>>
>>718173958
>It sound like you have no damage on your evolution, did you?

i dont understand. what do you mean?
>>
did your mom ever seem like she knew?
>>
OP, do you feel you're dead inside?
>>
What's the biggest thing you've ever had in your snatch?
When you were younger would you fap or was being fucked enough?
>>
>>718173925
>>718173958
Lol the whole stage turned against you post tits and sharpie in pooper to regain our respect for your shitty sob story pasta
>>
>>718173969
Yes
>>
>>718174105
>cringe.webm
>>
>>718173925
Maybe it's just the media telling you it's bad all your life
Even if you experienced it yourself, brainwashing still affects you, too
>>
>>718173994
>Did he ever explain why he was doing it?

no but i figured it out from friends at school and tv and movies and such.

like i remember my friends talking about sex and guys and stuff like that at school, and i wanted to tell them what i knew about sex and guys but i couldnt because i knew what would happen if i did. so i didnt.

it was like they thought they knew stuff about sex, but i knew more. and tv filled in the rest.

>Talk to you about safe sex and puberty and what you should be wary of?

only that he couldnt cum inside me and why it would cause problems if i got pregnant etc. but all the other stuff i learned way before at school or from movies.
>>
>>718152568
Do you feel guilty or do accuse him of abuse for that? (1)

Do you regret for what happened to you or you agreed to do? (2)
>>
>>718174390
What would your father have done to you if you telled on him?
>>
File: IMG_1329.jpg (123KB, 706x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1329.jpg
123KB, 706x640px
Op why don't you just kill yourself and livestream it on twitch for our amusement?
>>
how often would you have oral and full sex?
>>
>>718174045
>did your mom ever seem like she knew?

no. never. i would never tell her either.

>>718174103
>What's the biggest thing you've ever had in your snatch?

one of my exe's penis.

>When you were younger would you fap or was being fucked enough?

i remember when i was in high school i was dating this guy i liked and he was really eager to have sex but i never really felt horny with him the way he acted with me. i think i was because i was already having sex often by then and i didnt crave as much as he did. i mean, he really acted desperate but to me if wasnt somethiing i needed to do.
>>
when you had boyfriends, did you continue banging your dad? if so how the FUCK could that not come up if you liked a guy? like how could you not realize that was weird, in that situation at least. would your dad be like "cool honey, like your boyfriend, seems like a swell Lil 15 year old. so, um, could you please look into daddy's eyes and slide this cock in there?"
>>
>>718174595
Dude no one cares about these questions

Answer this >>718174531
>>
>>718174440
>Do you feel guilty or do accuse him of abuse for that?

i dont feel bad or good, or proud or shame about it. its just something that happened.

>Do you regret for what happened to you or you agreed to do?

in the beginning i cant say i wanted to and just did what i was told, but when i got older and it started feeling good i didnt mind doing it.

>>718174494
>What would your father have done to you if you telled on him?

nothing. i probably would have been more mortified if something were to happened to him. in school they told us about it, but they also tell you what happens to the person, so you dont say anything because you love the person and dont want anything to happen to them.
>>
>>718174595
What is your sex drive like now?
>>
>>718174390
you keep saying you never told because you "knew what would happen" what exactly did you think would happen?
>>
>>718174533
>how often would you have oral and full sex?

if my mother wasnt home i'd probably be asked for a blowjob for sure, but i didnt always do it. like if i said NO he'd leave me alone and not bug me after that. but sometimes id do it because he begged.

full sex didnt happen as often because i never felt comfortable if my mother was around or could be around or we didnt know. so sometimes we'd go somewhere else. so maybe like 1 or two times a week. but mostly one.
Thread posts: 276
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.