[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey B, I have a question. If I have a kid, what precautions should

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 3

File: 1483498628575.jpg (22KB, 480x489px) Image search: [Google]
1483498628575.jpg
22KB, 480x489px
Hey B, I have a question.
If I have a kid, what precautions should I take to ensure it doesn't turn into a quadgender polysexual other-kin BLM activist cuck?

pic unnrelated
>>
>>718130735
beat the little shits, dont fuckin pamper the pansies
>>
Block Tumbler
>>
>>718130735
be a good father
>>
>>718131001
/thread
quite literally op thats all you have to do
>>
>>718130735
Pay attention to your kids. Spank them when needed starting at maybe 3. Let them walk in on you railing mom so they know what's up
>>
>>718130735
Live in Russia
>>
>>718130735
Raise them as people were raised 100 years ago. Men are men and women are women.

Listen to the podcast and visit the artofmanliness blog for more insight on book that you will need.

The bottom line is this: Make them conservative, capitalists, pro gun, STEM majors only and NEVER let their teachers dictate their character
Do this, and they will be better off than 99.9% of their peers
>>
>>718131001
>>
>>718130735

Dont push them too hard not to be that. Ridicule and laugh at that stuff with them. If they bring home a black/gay/whatever partner, make jokes about them when they were a kid and laugh at them with the partner
>>
>>718132475
This guy gets it
>>
>>718131152
That and denounce them as snowflakes in a way that still makes you look like a good role model
>>
>>718132475
how does being pro gun do anything?
>>
>>718132475
>Pro gun
No just no
*Coughs* Australia
>>
just let them know you love them no matter what, it's reverse psychology the more you tell them you hate something the more they wanna be that thing, also make sure to punish them when necessary
>>
>>718130735
put the little nigger into sports
>>
>>718130735
Don't be a liberal, teach them how to play a sport (baseball,football,hockey). Put a Farrah Fawcett or Pam Anderson poster in his bedroom as soon as you bring him home from the hospital. Feed him bacon as soon as possible.
>>
>>718133218
Queer detected.
>>
>>718130735
ban tumblr
>>
>>718133952
wow
>>
>>718134122
Did I detect a lisp?
>>
>>718134174
there's no th in wow
>>
>>718134245
Exactly, that's my point.
>>
>>718134319
are you stoned
>>
>>718131198
>Spank them when needed starting at maybe 3
This and properly. None of this one swat over a clothed bottom rubbish.
>>
>>718133885
bacon can't help. Only the thorough and insidious promotion of conservative values (done in the same passive ways that liberals pass on their liberalism) can ensure that they won't turn out as liberal transgender degenerates (though with bad parenting they still may turn out to be degenerates in other ways).
>>
>>718135601
spanking and or hitting your kids with whatever the fuck is fine. However, pulling down their pants to spank them makes you a degenerate pedophille nigger, and you should be hung if you actually do that to them passed the age of 5.
>>
>>718133369
those two things seem contradictory.
>>
>>718135768
Actually it's the proper way to do it. That way you can see the impact on their behind, it stings more and the embarrassment acts as a deterrent. Nothing sexual about it.
>>
>>718131001
also, as an addendum to this, if you get a girl pregnant, then marry her, don't get a divorce from her, and don't be a deadbeat dad that doesn't show up to raise your kids. Otherwise you'll be dooming your offspring to participate in the degeneracy.
>>
>>718135768
well spanking and hitting kids is fine if you're a stupid lazy degenerate primitive nigger who cannot communicate with others and deal with problems without resorting to intimidation and acts of aggression. Fear is also non-conducive to learning, so if you hitting your children makes them scared of you, which it will; you're so much bigger than them, they're not going to learn how to behave. At best just what not to do whatever it was that got them hit.
>>
>>718136011
thats completely unacceptable and niggerish. Punishment should act as a realistic detterent to action. If your son struck you across the face, what would be a reasonable punishment? What would happen in the real world if he did that to someone 3 times his height (he would be beaten to death). Since you can't kill them, beating them is an appropriate punishment. However, there's more or less no action you could do in the real world (as a man in america who isn't in prison) that would result in someone pulling down your pants and grabbing/touching your ass. That's always innappropriate, and should therefore never be done. Besides, think about it this way would you ever hold your dog down and slap its ass? Or your wifes? No, probably not because you'd be arrested, so why is it ok for you to do that to a 5 year old? Are they not in between the intelligence/development of an adult female human and a dog? What's the difference?
>>
>>718135768

In church we learned that making them willingly bending over and exposing the buttocks was the main punishment, the shame, coupled with willfully making themselves vulnerable to the coming a painful spanking creates a closeness that is used after the spanking to explain what went wrong and how they should behave in the future
>>
>>718135601
I was spanked regularly and now I'm trans. Go figure.
>>
>>718136463
i believe its fine if it is the punishment they would have recieved for doing the same action they just did, but as an adult. Otherwise, they need to be punished harshly and swiftly, and without giving them much attention (since attention creates feedback to repeat the action). For example, say they intentionaly get red paint on your carpet in your living room. Then youd yell at them for what they did immediately and express how much of a dissapointment to you they are (in that moment). Immediately after that, say "I'm taking away all of your electronic things, and your groudned for a month." Its extremely unlikely that they'd ever do that again
>>
>>718136627
that sounds quite psychologically traumatic
>>
>>718136627
thats extremely fucking creepy and degenerate. Even convicted murderers in america don't have to get naked as part of their punishment. Pls don't procreate.
>>
>>718136627
This is true. Submission > punishment/correction > lesson learned/discussion/reaffirming love and expectations.
>>
>>718137111
you sound like a rapist tbh fam
>>
>>718137031
That's how spanking has be done for thousands of years and is beneficial to the child. You have a prudish/repressed attitude to the human body if you think it's automatically sexual.
>>
>>718137230
I suppose common sense and responsibility does sound creepy to someone who has grown up in a generation of permissive parents and family subversion.
>>
File: f7FdEdG.jpg (10KB, 260x194px) Image search: [Google]
f7FdEdG.jpg
10KB, 260x194px
>>718130905
>>
>>718136922
why do you feel its necessary or even appropriate to give your child the same punishment that you believe they are likely to receive should they do it to someone else? for one you're assuming everyone else is prone to aggression and violence (perhaps you feel that way as a result of your own exposure to parental violence), and secondly would it not be better to simply talk to your child and at least attempt to reason with them as to why what they did was wrong? if you talk to them about why their behaviour was bad and they understand why, they are able to use that to better influence their future choices. By hitting them because "that would happen irl" you're not any better than the hypothetical stranger. Be a fucking parent and talk to your children.
>>
>>718130735
Spend time with them, speak your mind and explain why you feel like you feel, don't force your opinion.
>>
Post pics when you try everything and he still turns out to be a pangender androbitransexual furry brony otherkin BLM activist cuck.
>>
>>718136463os
I can attest to this. The spanking dynamic ruined me. I'm terrified by most things and don't understand or condone my emotions. I was passive-aggressively hated by my dad. I guess he didn't beat me enough.
>>
>>718137399
>claims to hate family subversion
>forces 8 year olds to get naked in front of him as punishment

top kek. I sure am glad i'm not in your family. For the record, im not against corproal punishment, I'm just against forcing kids to get naked for it. Sorry for being such a filthy degenerate.
>>
File: WETY6.png (501KB, 853x313px) Image search: [Google]
WETY6.png
501KB, 853x313px
>>718130735
>precautions
You're already screwed
>>
>>718137621
but if you hit a stranger, the stranger would not only be legally justified in hitting you back, but also MORALLY justified. Also, I am against it in most common cases, but I believe that teaching them an eye for an eye (especially with regards to violence) is a good idea, and that that must be kept in mind to do a good job as a parent. Also, I was never hit as a kid, and I don't know why you're assuming that I ever was.
>>
>>718137709
So you're only for ineffective corporal punishment that could possibly cause injury due to
>muh no exposed buns
Idiot
>>
>>718130735
Depends very much on the kid, how old they are, what they really think of you, their other parent, their friends, teachers, etc.
I'd suggest giving him a strong father figure in his life. And plenty of time with other kids out doing kid stuff, like sports and riding motorcycles n shit.
>>
>>718135768
Somebody touch you wrong anon?
>>
>>718130735
I'm pretty sure there's only one of those and it never goes out.
>>
>>718138019
I don't know where you live but can be sure that you're not actually ever legally justified to assault someone. Why can't you just teach them the concept of an eye for an eye though? Why do you actually have to physically hurt your child to get your point across? Or are you just such a primitive nigger that you can't get beyond "it stops doing the thing I don't like when I hit it". And the reason I assume you were hit as a child was because it would at least make more sense that you think it's okay to hit children. Interesting that you weren't, though.
>>
>>718130735
don't let them near the internet until 18
>>
>>718138019
>but also MORALLY justified
forgot about this part, do you also really believe you have a moral justification/obligation to hit children? you low down nigger
>>
move to the country and dont let them see the internet
>>
>>718138386
lol, you're logic is worse than a /pol/acks

"Honey, Sam is in the hospital"
"oh my god, what happened to him"
"well, I was slapping his ass as hard as I could (while being 3 times his size) because he knocked over a vase, and because I didn't pull his pants down first, he got injured. He'll be out of the hospital in a week"

This is what you actually believe. I seriously regret that your parents didn't hit you harder as a kid. Maybe then you would have learned not to open your foolish mouth in the presence of adults who are much smarter than you, and would have bit your tongue and kept quiet in this thread. Actually, better, yet, if theyd beaten you hard enough, you might have died, and then I wouldn't have to even talk with such an insufferable faggot right now. One can only dream, however.
>>
Tits

Give him many tits
>>
>>718133218
it shows personal accountability, being pro gun means that you know that a person makes a conscious choice to do something and a person's choice is 100% theirs and nobody else's. This will prevent them from blaming others for their misfortunes and shortcoming.
>>
>>718139687
this
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.