[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best way to steal someones girl who has been in a relationship

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 5

File: Hot Top 10 - 10.jpg (96KB, 600x899px) Image search: [Google]
Hot Top 10 - 10.jpg
96KB, 600x899px
Best way to steal someones girl who has been in a relationship for 2 years.

Just looking for advice, and just to clarify i'm very confident and not a sperg. Me and this girl at work both like each other. She's really shy and awkard but we have great chemistry, she's sometimes nervous and clumsy around me, sometimes she touches me, she blushes, lights up when she sees me and she's always laughing around me as well as mimicking me and we stand really close to each other when talking. There's obvious attraction between us and we have a lot in common, despite her awkwardness.

She however has been in a relationship for 2 years. He was her first boyfriend and he's 7 years older then her and he doesn't have a job. She talks about him alot but there's no real details or appraisal about him, just stuff she did with him. I'm more charismatic and attractive then him and shes told me i'm really smart is and i sense its something where she got into a relationship out of comfort.

I haven't made a move on her or admitted interest back yet but i really like her and i know she's into me. What's the best way to go about this?
>>
Invite her over to watch anime. Or show her your dagger collection
>>
Just ground her and be her new dad. She is obviously into people she believes to be her dad.
>>
Why would you want to steal ?

>I want long term
Would you really have a girlfriend that would cheat on you with someone younger more attractive at work ?

>I want short term
Just fuck the bitch. Let her keep her pet boyfriend.
>>
File: 1483084937289.jpg (21KB, 417x405px) Image search: [Google]
1483084937289.jpg
21KB, 417x405px
If you're so great OP, why are you coming to fucking /b/ for advice on how to sell yourself? Jesus christ.
>>
as someone who has been cheated on...it's kind of a nasty thing to do. you can cause a lot of pain and drama behaving like that.

if you can convince her to leave him - then it's cool. but unfortunately most people won't leave a steady relationship unless they have already consumated the new one.

maybe she just uses you on the side (I heard the kids call this micro-cheating) but isn't actually interested in leaving him. maybe she is. IDK.

Shit man I got nothing.
>>
File: IMG_0109.jpg (751KB, 1826x2739px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0109.jpg
751KB, 1826x2739px
>>717828228
You need to catfish the bf OP, how hot is the girl your after?
>>
Play this game, make her watch.
Make her watch you survive, she'll be dripping downstairs, and soon you'll be dripping in bitches.
https://youtu.be/7ozE5XocEh4
>>
>>717828579
>as someone who has been cheated on...it's kind of a nasty thing to do. you can cause a lot of pain and drama behaving like that.

To be fair, 7 years apart and no job plus the girl being socially awkard = naive girl being taken advantage of. It could be just me but if she doesn't talk about her boyfriend in detail i usually take that as a relationship of comfort and not actual love. I hate cheating but this is the one case where i think cheating isn't so wrong if op is legitimately interested in this girl.
>>
File: 1483173054332.jpg (37KB, 340x340px) Image search: [Google]
1483173054332.jpg
37KB, 340x340px
Pay her some attention. She must know you are behind her. Don't show your teeth too soon, you may ending scaring the sheep.
Nice hunt anon.
>>
Use your peepee
>>
>>717828936
if she really is complaining about the BF to OP then she almost definitely wants to fuck..

If your girl starts seeking emotional refuge from another man it is a bad sign yall.
>>
The office
>>
>>717828936

>>717828228

I bet money if shes working and dating an older jobless dude she wants to change his personality because his huge double stacked coke can dick is the only thing that can get her off anymore besides a horse dildo she see's online.
>>
>>717828988
dubs acknowledgment bump
>>
Dunno man I've only ever done it once and I hated myself for it for a long time, never really trusted the girl either. The most awkward was when she invited me out to meet him on his birthday and I was there with all his friends who I'd never met while she felt me up under the table. Could see the realisation and pain on his face and she broke it off with him that night.
>>
>>717828228
Make a move
>inb4 OP is sperglord and girl is just being nice because she feels sorry for him
>>
>>717828228
>not a sperg

Yet, you come to /b/ for advice because you don't know to talk to a girl.

Here's some advice.... How would you persuade a single girl to get with you? Why would it be any different.
>>
she thinks you're her gay work friend she can tell her problems too
friendzoned!
>>
>>717828228
>and just to clarify i'm very confident and not a sperg

Then you are more qualified to give yourself advice than anyone here is.
>>
>>717828228
>>Best way to steal someone's girl...
Tldr;

Kidnap
>>
>>717831068
>>717830479
Fair enough but there is a difference. Her awkwardness throws me off guard and i don't know how to convince someone to leave a relationship for another one they want. For example she's inconsistent with touching, one day she'll play tap / kick me like a child and if do the same she becomes on guard or how she always reaches to hug me after we say goodbye but she sometimes gives me an open armed hug where she presses her breast / chest against me and leans on my shoulder but the next day when i try to give her a intimate hug she gives me a nervous "friend" hug. Anther example is when she attempts to mimic me. Without sounding like a fag i'm kinda popular and have lots of friends, she'll start talking like me and trying to "impress" me by showing she can be just as social as me but as she mimics the way i flirt with her, she comes off as flirting with other guys. If i tell her she comes off as flirty she gets subconscious and more socially shut-in and unsure of herself.

For a normal girl i'd just touch her consistently how i wanted and i could just talk to them without caution. Its a little difficult to predict / read her moods, she's a smart girl and over analyses shit i do. I really like her and i do know she's attracted to me but i don't know how to bring up the relationship and imply she should leave. I don't even know how i should come out about being into her.
>>
>>717828228
>Best way to steal someones girl

Have game.
>>
OP just compare yourself to her bf and how much he sucks.
>>
>>717828228
Just grab her buttocks and dab.
>>
Bump for potential
>>
>>717833801
what's a dab?
>>
>>717828228
Figure out a way to hang out with her outside of work and make a move. Get a drink, coffee, etc.

Also do you want a relationship with her or just to bone? She doesn't have to breakup with her bf. You can just cuck him.
>>
>>717828228
Rohipnal
>>
Kys
>>
You have to understand something about this situation.

She is bored to death of him. She's heard all of his stories, experiences all of his moves.
The one thing you got over him is your newness. You're a book she hasn't read yet and she's read his book cover to cover several times. Focus on that.
>>
>>717828228
>Best way to steal someones girl who has been in a relationship for 2 years.

Think of all his thick sperm that is probably residing right now in her sex organ, been in her ass and she swallowed.

You're welcome.
>>
File: university.jpg (272KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
university.jpg
272KB, 2048x1536px
" I want to have sex with you. I think you're very sexy. "

Why are the boys on this board so fucking retarded?
>>
>>717828228
Kek if she was really interested she would have broken up with her bf long ago. You're just another pathetic orbiter and everyone knows. Stop wasting your time on unobtainable bitches beta boy. Also flirting at work are you fucking retarded? Don't shit where you eat.
>>
>>717835106
I want a relationship with her. I have a gf (she doesn't know her) whom i'm not serious about and i'm only with because she's hot and a good lay. But i really want a relationship with this girl, iv never met a girl i had so much in common with.

>>717835414
Thanks, i already know this. Add to the fact he doesn't push her to her full potential and tries to desperately keep her in the house to waste away. Her entire fucking check goes to paying bills and it bugs the fuck out of me the highlight of her week is going to Applebee's.
>>
>>717835628
This. Just be yourself.
>>
>>717835479
This is literally every girl you faggot....
>>
>>717830269
OP listen to this guy. the moment you've stolen her away, you'll have confirmed that she's stealable. you'll never be able to trust that she won't leave you for someone else, and it'll eat away at you.
>>
>>717835760
She still loves her bf, otherwise she wouldn't be talking about him all the time. You're already in love and thinking of serious relationships while you haven't even kissed yet.
>>
if you're good freind with her or know her for a long period of time, invite her over to your house, or invite her for a drink, lunch, dinner whatever the fuck, that can be like first step in taking over
>>
>>717835414
i couldn't have said this better myself
>>
>>717828343
/thread
>>
>>717836121
>She still loves her bf, otherwise she wouldn't be talking about him all the time.
Well fair enough, but let me give you context and you tell me, idk.

She only talks about her boyfriend when i ask about her personal life. She's never given him appraisal or expressed how he's great, cool, cute, funny like most women would. The most iv heard her say is "i spend thanksgiving with his family, it was nice" but otherwise the only emotion she highlights is when he does something that annoys her or makes her mad, while most women i notice they'll get all lovey dove when talking about their boyfriend and try to extend the conversation about their boyfriend.

She doesn't.
>>
>>717836111
Truth to be told most grills won't break up before they have another branch to swing on to. So in that sense they're all "stealable". That said I find it really funny that OP is expecting something serious. I've had a couple chicks who were with beta boyfriends and they were awesome lays because they are so repressed, but they never stick around. For just sex they're great though.
>>
>>717836238
House or "Hanging out" somewhere?
>>
>>717836606
I think you should suck his dick, just to show her.
>>
>>717836111
Nah. Sometimes the ladies are just in a spot that they're scared to leave. I saved my gal from her boyfriend of almost 2 years. We've been together 5 now. She wasn't getting what she wanted or needed. I give her that now. Pretty sure she's been waiting on a ring for some time now.
>>
>>717836606
She may be somewhat interested but to me it just sounds like you're on the backburner.
>>
>>717828228
>not a sperg
>asking /b/ for relationship advice
I think you already picked one

Anyway, if you really think she's interested, talk to her about it. Express your interest, but don't make her cheat on her boyfriend. She may not be willing to throw away their relationship for any less than a sure thing, so let her know that she won't be.
>>
>>717836606
She likely doesn't mention her bf because she's attracted to you. Of course she still has feelings for him. That doesn't preclude feelings for or attraction to you as well. Take the opportunity to be the solution to the things she complains about. Sympathize with her and show that you wouldn't cause those complaints to begin with.

The important thing is to be realistic with who you are. Give her little peeks into what a relationship with you would look like. Be subtle, but make sure all of your time together leaves her thinking about the contrast between you and her bf. Women dwell on things like you couldn't imagine. If you start planting the seeds in her mind, she'll do all the work for you.

There will be many times at home when she is reminded why she loves her bf and is with him to begin with. Those times explain when she withdraws from you and is more awkward. If you are better for her than her bf, then over time you'll win more and more of these emotional tug of war battles. There will be a point where she starts thinking about you more than her bf. She'll show blatant interest. She might even apologize that things are the way they are. Stick with your plan and just be the bf she needs. Eventually she'll make a "mistake" cross a line. More patience and a few more line crossings and you're in the clear. She'll leave him and you'll be balls deep in a ltr.
>>
>>717836111
Is mostly true, but >>717836840 is true for some cases, girls usually are scared of leaving relationships and feel trapped in relationships because they don't know if anyone will want them. If a girl loves a guy and that guy was giving her what he needs while improving / setting goals for himself a girl would friend-zone any guy hitting her up. There's a reason why null-males / betas with beer bellies get cheated on, they have no ambition.

>>717830269
>Could see the realisation and pain on his face and she broke it off with him that night.
I know this feel. I was at a BBQ and saw the bf of a girl i was going for. I hated the guy but holy shit i couldn't help but feel guilt and remorse for the poor fucker. He had a beer belly, neckbeard and superhero shirt and he was trying to be funny, when he heard my name i literally saw him freeze for a second. He was trying too hard to be funny but as i started socializing with everyone there and making everyone, including his girl, laugh i could feel the dread on his face as he knew what my intention was and that it matter of time. I thought i'd feel smug and cool but i just felt like a piece of shit.
>>
>>717838089
Legit advice for OP 10/10
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.