[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>best friends throughout high shool >start crushing hard

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 17

File: ANIMOOTEED REEE.gif (1MB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
ANIMOOTEED REEE.gif
1MB, 680x680px
>best friends throughout high shool
>start crushing hard senior year
>has a boyfriend
>can't disrespect her by trying to break them up
>wait patiently, cause he's a douche bag an my opportunity to be next is inevitable
>broke up with her boyfriend over Christmas break cause he cheated on her fall semester
>drive 3 states to be with her so that she could cry on my shoulder
>sleep with her in her bedroom, but no sex.
>just cuddle
>showing her that I'm not like the other guys and that I really care
>go back to college
>go to a party together
>she starts flirting with this guy right in front of me
>I get really fucking mad
>she asks me what my problem is
>I tell her that she's flirting with a guy right in front of me
>"So? What's wrong with that?"
>"He's cute"
>"But what about me? Aren't I cute?"
>She laughs
>She literally laughs at me.
>crushed I just leave
>she halfheartedly chases after me but the guy she was flirting with stops her
>come back into the party after i calm down
>she's making out with him on the couch
>she sees me and smirks, then continues to make out with him
>I start crying and scream at them
>"What your fucking problem anon???"
>"What the fuck do you mean what's the problem??"
>get kicked out
>she ignores my phone calls and texts for days
>finally calls me
>asks me what's up
>tell her that I'm mad at her for kissing that guy
>"We did a lot more than kiss anon"
>"But why didn't you want to do that with me?"
>"Have you been pretending to me my friend this whole time just because you wanted to fuck me anon?"
>"You're a creep, don't ever call me again."
>>
That fucking cunt doesn't deserve to live.
>>
File: Bob_Ross_afro.gif (31KB, 261x261px) Image search: [Google]
Bob_Ross_afro.gif
31KB, 261x261px
Protip: Some people are awesome as friends but complete cunts when it comes to romantic relationships

You had no luck anon, don't let this thot crush your mood and try to find a nice gal that suits you
>>
File: god tier seduction technique.png (236KB, 600x444px) Image search: [Google]
god tier seduction technique.png
236KB, 600x444px
>it's her fault that your understanding of how to seduce women effectively is extremely poor
>>
>>717797572
Never underestimate the "newguy" effect, girls can be easily wooed by the handsome strange lr that rolls on the scene

All you did by waiting is sideline yourself as a beta orbiter and there's no way to escape once you've be classified as such
>>
File: Friendzone.jpg (34KB, 500x419px) Image search: [Google]
Friendzone.jpg
34KB, 500x419px
>circling her relationship like a vulture, waiting for it to die.
She's right, you are a creep. What you two had was never a friendship. Pic related, faggot.
>>
>>717797572
she never. wanted to be with you in the first place anon, holy kek man. You presumed she was into you when she just wanted a friend, and then you fucking ruined what extremely unlikely chance you had in the first place by sperging out and getting upset at the situation.

1.)lots of fucking women out there man, don't put all your efforts into a ssingle one like this or your gonna get hurt.

2.) Women don't think the shoulder crying beta buddy is a sex partner.

3.) Just keep looking for single women, go on individual dates with them so you dont get cucked by a chad at another party.

4.) move on.
>>
>>717798615
I wait for over a year for her. It was my turn and that asshole cut in line.
>>
>>717797572
>Be OP
>Much gay buttseks
>I digress
>Friends with cute girl throughout highschool
>She has boyfriend
>Think waiting is a good idea
>Ah finally!
>Drive for many states
>Say states not hours so it seems more
>maineisaplace.jpg
>Let her cry
>Expect sex
>wut.
>No sex
>This ISN'T how the world works?
>Back at college
>Super glad I followed her here
>Picking your own college is hard
>Go to party
>Correction, tag along with her to party, my friends don't have parties
>She starts flirting with guy
>"Bbbut you're mine now"
>"lol no."
>Throw temper tantrum
>An entire lifetime of rage spills out
>If only I'd lost my virginity to a girl in HS like everybody else rather than a hooker off craigslist who turned out to be a trap but I still paid her anyway
>Anyway...
>Be a little bitch
>Get thrown out for being a little bitch
>Lose oldest friend
>Come to 4chan
>Bitch, and expect us to care about it

>OP, I care.
>I think you're a fucking faggot, but I care
>You can save yourself, it'll be the hardest thing you ever do, but you can

Leave house every day for at least 60m
Start exercising
Start meeting girls with ABSOLUTELY NO INTENTION of sleeping with them
Understand no-one owes you shit

Gain some fucking perspective and you'll be fine, or kill yourself, whatever works...
Good luck /b/rother
>>
>>717798699
>turn
>kek
>>
The girl is absolutely right OP.
You expect to get into her pants without even taking the risk to make a move.
You pretend to be a friend when really you're waiting for her to be weak enough so you can jump at her throat.

You're a creep indeed, like all the self-proclaimed good guys who don't understand why they never get any.

Stop giving and expecting pity.Stand up for yourself, make girls feel desirable instead of pretending to give comfort hugs while hoping to touch half a boob in the process.
>>
>>717797572
I can actually relate to this a lot, except instead of friendzoning the fuck out of me she was using me for sex and I thought I had actually found the one person I could grow old with. Advice I can give to you is don't dwell on it. The more you let it eat away at you, the worse it feels. Trust me, I started snorting lines of coke cut with my antidepressants before I went to class. Three times a day. So I know what it feels like to be hurt like this. Chin up, OP, you faggot
>>
>>717797572

Look OP, I know you are young and high on the spectrum, but listen up:

You want to fuck her. This is fine.
She does not want to fuck you. This is also fine.
You now have two choices: Leave and go try to fuck something else, or follow her around like a little bitch and hurt until your story happens.

Pick the first option next time.
>>
>>717798699
Seriously?
So now she's not your friend, not even a prospective girlfriend,, she's just a whore for whom you wait in line?
You're garbage.
>>
>>717799240
>she was using me for sex

it's ridiculous for you to expect anyone here to believe this without evidence to support your claim, and in the absence of such evidence, it makes his whole post obvious bait.
>>
>>717799319
She knew I was in love with her. She would have to be a completely moron to not know.

It's clear to me now that she was just stringing me along because she liked the attention. She was just using me for an ego trip and I'm right to be mad about it.
>>
>>717799353
What proof do you want? Not everyone records themselves fucking. Move out of your mom's basement, stop jacking it to anime children and get a fucking life
>>
Have you been pretending to me my friend this whole time just because you wanted to fuck me anon?

You're autistic anon, women don't want to fuck their friends, why would she, she doesn't need to fuck you to get your value.
>>
>>717797572
I don't mean to side with Stacie, but she's kind of right.

You gotta gauge fast whether a girl wants to fuck or whether a girl wants to set you aside as an emotional outlet.

Once you see a girl that you think you're hitting on flirt with another guy or simply talk about other guys in front of you, ditch them. The shitty about of fake friendship they can give you isn't worth all the pain you'll go through.

Intensify your autism and make it an algorithm if you will. The moment she flirts with another man before fucking you, ditch, grieve, and move on to another whore.
>>
File: 1483239423946.png (155KB, 273x240px) Image search: [Google]
1483239423946.png
155KB, 273x240px
>>717798699
>thinking that's how romantic relationships work

OH WOW
>>
File: I'm embarrassed for you (2).jpg (83KB, 1074x807px) Image search: [Google]
I'm embarrassed for you (2).jpg
83KB, 1074x807px
>>717799474
Why even post it if you know that no one is going to believe you?
You're just a lonely faggot and you're looking for attention
>here's your (You)
>>
Jesus fucking Christ, so many autistic feels in this thread
>>
File: 1483439342369.jpg (32KB, 413x395px) Image search: [Google]
1483439342369.jpg
32KB, 413x395px
>>717799467
>thinking her knowledge of your feelings means she returns those feelings
>thinking she needs your attention
>believing your spergfest was justified

This just keeps getting better
>>
>>717797572
I agree with the girl.

If I had just gotten out of a relationship I would want to hook up with a new guy. Not that puppy faggot thats been following me around like a little bitch.

She smelled the fear anon. You pussy.
>>
>>717799546
In all fairness, that's how relationships work in the movies. An entire generation of boys raised by single mothers has millions of guys like Op with nothing in terms of male mentoring and with only movies like Scott Pilgrim vs The World and Forrest Gump as examples of how to seduce women.
>>
>>717799802
DOWN WITH THE PATRIARCHY
>>
File: white knight.jpg (62KB, 600x475px) Image search: [Google]
white knight.jpg
62KB, 600x475px
>>717799786
>I agree with the girl
Oh shut the fuck up. Faggot ass bitch.
>>
Holy beta batman
>>
File: ebin.jpg (53KB, 651x807px) Image search: [Google]
ebin.jpg
53KB, 651x807px
>>717799467
>believing all women aren't selfish, self-absorbed cunts who wouldn't stab you in the face for a year-long supply of free makeup.

grow up buddy.
>>
>>717799851
huh? What does what I just posted have anything to do with feminism?
>>
Qunits tho
>>
>>717799802
If you're retarded and sheltered enough to believe that the shit that happens in movies is in any applicable to the real world you should probably remove yourself from the gene pool
>>
>>717799928
>implying you didn't learn that about women in the exact same way Op did.
>>
>>717799986
Op is just a beta fag
>>
>>717799960
that's how all women grow up.
>>
>>717797572
Don't worry anon I've been there it fucking hurts at first and you'll always have her on your mind but you'll move on and you will get bigger and better things, I wish the best of luck for you friend.
>>
>>717797572
>>717797572
I can't believe this is true, if so it is cringe fucking amazing.
>>
>>717797572
being this autistic that you couldn't tell she didn't give a shit about you, probably some dumb ass who kept buying her shit so she kept your stupid ass around
>>
>>717798699
Pick an other ticket maybe you'll get your chance to have the pussy next time
>>
File: 1429658372358.jpg (28KB, 401x333px) Image search: [Google]
1429658372358.jpg
28KB, 401x333px
>>717799928
you're absolutely right, my friend, but i learned that in high school.
>>
>>717797572
>>717797572
>>717797572

Hey OP. For the most part, they're right. Why do you think that this bitch owes you love and sex? You decided to drive there, you decided to comfort her, you decided to kick it with her.

That being said, this bitch is foul. She starts flirting with some rando right in front of someone who is her best friend and drove all this way to comfort her. She knew that it made you upset, and started making out with this dude right in front of you. Made sure she looked you in the eye and did it some more. Knowing that that bummed you out even more, admitted to fucking this guy on the phone with you later.

This bitch isn't worth your time, Romeo. She's a trifling ass bitch and you need someone better. Grow some fucking balls, stop being an autist, and go out and meet some people.
>>
File: University too.jpg (387KB, 1725x1220px) Image search: [Google]
University too.jpg
387KB, 1725x1220px
>>717797572
>can't disrespect her by trying to break them up
Femanon here. I found your mistake.
You have every right to compete with a rival male for the affections of a woman. There is nothing wrong with such behavior We actually like it when guys compete for us. It's very flattering. She was probably offended that you never made a move and eventually just assumed that you were dealing with some repressed homosexuality issues that you hadn't come to terms with yet. Not having the spine to make a move and tell her how you felt was cowardice and not being assertive enough to go for what you want is very unattractive behavior.

I imagine that you probably don't have any friends because you let this woman emotionally dominate you for so long. I would advise you to go make 5 male friends and never ever ever speak to this woman again.
>>
File: dating-bird.jpg (70KB, 700x394px) Image search: [Google]
dating-bird.jpg
70KB, 700x394px
>wait patiently
>showing her that I'm not like the other guys and that I really care
>she knew I was in love with her

Betas wait patiently, alphas make their intentions known. All it takes is a simple "I'm attracted to you" and this could have ended much quicker and she might still respect you.
>>
>>717800518
because he put kindness coins into her for over a year. now she owes him.
>>
>>717800518
she was getting back at her boyfriend vicariously. Some serious transference going on that night. A boy had recently hurt her and she saw an opportunity to hurt boy and took it because it felt good.
>>
>>717797572
Dude, you broke my heart afteri read this, fuck that bitch, you deserve more, she wasn't even your friend.
Move on, try to find a nice lady (don't wait too much time to let the new girl know you're interested in her, because she might think you want to be friends with her)
Don't ever talk to that bitch man, just forget as soon as you can about her.
She didn't care about you, move on and let her grab the aids she deserve.
>>
>broke up with her boyfriend over Christmas break
>drive 3 states to be with her
>best friends throughout high school

Wait, they did a long-term relationship at separate schools their first semester of college, but your attending the same college she is attending three states away from where you both went to high school?

You actually FOLLOWED HER to the college she decided to go to?
>omg you're creepy.
>>
>>717797572

Kek. Being friends is not the way to make somebody go out with you. There is something called FLIRTING which you betas don't know about and never do. By just being there in her orbit like a friend she categorized you as one idiot. Plus what is this you expected from her free bj bc you traveled to her so she had someone to cry on? Pathetic

Btw anon, when she broke up and was crying you had a chance to turn things around and fuck her. But decided to go there to be a friend to give a shoukder where to cry not the "post break up sex" where girls have easily sex with anybody, especialy if her ex cheated on her.
>>
>>717800733
Are there tits under these eyes ?
>>
>>717801718
Op here. Yes.

I only missed 2 questions on the SAT. I got accepted to attend over 25 schools including Stanford University, but chose not to go because she decided to got to UNC-Chapel Hill and I couldn't stand the thought of being that far away from her.

But I don't understand why that's creepy. I asked her first and she said yes. She wanted me to.
>>
>>717801753
>Plus what is this you expected from her free bj bc you traveled to her so she had someone to cry on? Pathetic

>when she broke up with her ex you had a chance to fuck her

Totally this.
>>
File: 1476219009821.jpg (99KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
1476219009821.jpg
99KB, 640x427px
>>717802173

>mfw OP sacrificed it's future career just to follow a shallow bitch.

You know that this decision literally has changed all your life? The friends you'll make, your job, gfs you'll meet, location of your job etc etc
>>
>>717802404
She isn't shallow. Shes actually extremely cool.
>>
>>717802173
Jesus crist man
>>
rape her
>>
>>717797910
Lmao right? Like fuck dog how bad are you at this shit to where you cuddle in bed with her without fucking.

Boy lowkey retarded
>>
>>717803061
>cuddle in bed with her without fucking
We already know OP is a pussy, apparently in addition to fucking him she also has to make the first move
>>
>>717800733
but i want to fuck everybody. But we know what will happen when you try that. You women contradict to make yourselves right every time
>>
>>717800746
you know this aint true
>>
>>717799786
gay dude here
>>
>>717799525
what value did she get from the other guy?
>>
>>717797572
You got no one to blame but yourself dude.
>>
>>717798699
She fucked a guy she just met. Shes a whore. Youre better off with no contact with such degenerate women.
Also dont be a beta orbiter next time, speaking from experience here.
>>
>>717799575
Happened to me too you faggot. Was friendzoned at first but moved to friends with benefits. Was happy for the first time in a while till she started beeing a whore to other guys.
>>
File: Hader2.gif (949KB, 245x218px) Image search: [Google]
Hader2.gif
949KB, 245x218px
>>717797572
>>
>>717799786
As a girl
>Hook up with someone
>Not be a whore and be actually be respected

Pick one
>>
Thanks god Im a charming sociopath. Youre a cuck OP and you deserve all the shit that happened.
>>
File: nah.gif (470KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
nah.gif
470KB, 320x180px
>>717797572
In conclusion, you have now learnt the lesson that males and females rarely work as friends. There are rare occasions where it works, but majority of females are too fickle. Dust yourself off and move on anon.
/thread
>>
>>717805498
Samefag here
>friend of 4 years
>not realising it was going nowhere
>thinking that you loving someone means they have an obligation to love you back
>giving us this fake ass story to get some (You)s
Grow up OP you faggot.
>>
>>717801753
OP should be glad he didnt fuck her if he was in love. Because after that she would have still whored out the same way and made him feel much worse than now after he already had her
>>
>>717802433
Being this delusional
>>
Been in a extremely similar situation.
Whats her name?
>>
>>717798903
listen to this anon OP, he knows what's up
>>
>>717798699
holy fucking shit
>it was my turn
laughing so hard right now
>>
You only have yourself to blame
>>
>>717802433
Seeing that description you provided... yeah, she seems totally cool... you don't know many girls, do you?
>>
>>717802000
them trips tho
>>
op it's not her fault you're a fucking beta.
>>
>>717797572
You should have fucked her when you had the chance, fucking retard.
You send the wrong message ("I am your friend") and then you blame her.
You didn't want to be her friend, you wanted to be her lover but you were too scared to take the first step.
You were expecting her to approach you and confess to you. FUCKING COWARD.
You will die alone or married to a piece of garbage.

Let your intentions be clear from the beginning without looking desperate or disgusting
>>
>>717797572
brah. your first problem was putting her on a pedestal. women do not like this. imagine if some chick started doing that to you. instant turn off right? you cant just expect her to show interest by being a good guy. You gotta show her first.
>>
>>717797572
If this is real like the other anon said you're the one to blame. Stop being a bitch man. Once you realize how shitty and easy girls are you'll see how much pussy you get after not giving a fuck about them. Also stay in your fucking lane. If you're ugly don't go for the fine chicks unless you're not embarrassed or badly discouraged by them(which is ideal because YOU SHOULDNT FUCKING CARE ABOUT HOES). People act like there isn't a sea full of hoes ready to be picked up. Smh
>>
>>717797572
>>sleep with her in her bedroom, but no sex.
>>just cuddle
>>showing her that I'm not like the other guys and that I really care
How are some people that stupid?
>>
>>717797572
>drive 3 states to be with her so that she could cry on my shoulder
>sleep with her in her bedroom, but no sex.
To be this beta... top kek
>>
>>717799905
Umm, buddy, you agree with the beta OP? What a fucking pussy, the guy cuddles with her but no sex? He drives three states over, so suddenly she HAS to fuck him? Lmao, entitled little betas, keep thinking that's how you'll get girls.
>>
>>717798699
>>
I sensed the autism and rushed here to look at the shitfest. Move the fuck on OP and get smart
>>
OP is so dense this girl probably had to make out in front of him with a stranger and later tell him they fucked just so he would get the hint that she wasn't interested. Kek of the week.
>>
File: this-thread.webm (1014KB, 1280x544px) Image search: [Google]
this-thread.webm
1014KB, 1280x544px
>>717799353
>>717799546
>>717799530
>>717799764
>>717800746
>>717800733
>>717802404
>>717802633
>>717805498
>>717806043
>>717806166
>>717807461
Missed a couple but you all took the bait, hook line and sinker
>>
>>717797572
Dude if you're not with her within the month of meeting her or st least showing blatant signs you're interested in her the. It's your fault. The whole "friend zone" meme died for a reason and it's because bitches like you finally learned that if you're nice to them for a long period of time without showing your true intentions then you friend zoned yourself since she sees you in a friendly non romantic way. If you were shallow enough to circle around her relationship then you should've cut communication with her while she was with her bf and came back when she was unstable after the break up
>>
>>717798903
Where's do I go to meet these ladies?
>>
>>717809300
Out. Literally anywhere, just go have fun and forget about fucking for a second.
>>
>>717809300
You're at college, there must be mixers, clubs, societies, the gym. Fuck, get a job, anything.
Thread posts: 92
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.