[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does smoking marijuana feel like? I don't live in a

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 6

File: 1479611523744.jpg (53KB, 500x373px) Image search: [Google]
1479611523744.jpg
53KB, 500x373px
What does smoking marijuana feel like? I don't live in a state where it's legalized so I've never tried it but it's looking like it might be legalized next year. Thinking about giving it a go if the bill passes.
>>
>>717796461

It feels like becoming a robotic, walking cliche that has no good stories, never engages anybody, has no aspirations, and has no real purpose other than to inform everybody about how great their lifestyle is and demonizing anybody who judges them for being assholes
>>
>>717796590
Jesus Christ, man. You make it sound shitty.

Something other than booze sounds nice to chill out with.
>>
>>717796590
You pretty much nailed it
>>
>>717796590
/Thread
>>
>>717796461
You have dry mouth, dizzy head, depending on model everything is either funny or completely pointless and you will be hungry
>>
Lying to yourself every time you buy another bag
>>
for me, it's uplifting, but then again i smoke a lot of sativa, and sativa dominant hybrids. over all i feel great calmer, and de-stressed. i believe the high differs for people. i think mj needs to be tried once in a lifetime at least.
>>
IMAGINE FEELING HAPPY FOR NO REASON LIKE TEXTING THE GIRL YOU LIKE AND SHE SENDS NUDES ( THAT MOMENT OF HAPPINESS BUT FOR LIKE AN HOUR)
>>
ALSO< YOU MAY EAT A LOT OF FOOD, AND STUDIES SHOW LIKE 67% OF SMOKERS ARE MORE SEXUALLY AVCTIVE
>>
>>717796461
a lot like bags of sand
>>
>>717796461
I haven't smoked the herb in several years, but I find myself missing it all the time. It was a great experience and a great feeling. From what I remember... I felt warm, very cozy, like gravity wasn't pulling me down as hard as usual. I once did a "wake and bake" for the first time, I lived with my grandma at the time, and ever since I was a kid she would cook me breakfast, fried eggs, bacon, toast, etc. This particular morning I had some very nice stuff and I consumed it, asked my grandma to cook me breakfast, and then I went outside in the back yard, I had set up my tent a few days earlier (was smoking in there at night, haha) and I smoked some herb and just chilled there with my dog and I was looking up at the trees and the sun was shining down and it was probably the most beautiful moment I can recall experiencing. I went back inside and I had the biggest smile on my face and I ate that breakfast. My grandma was talking to me from the kitchen, I was eating in the living room. The food was 10/10, better than ever because I was high, of course.

Give it a try. Don't make it a habit. Limit yourself. You'll be fine. Be careful to not get caught with it. If you can, find a friend who will deliver it to you.
>>
>>717796461
Can't be described. But in the early stages...its fun and adventurous... 10/10 should try at least 5 times.
>>
>>717797462
thats a nice story
>>
>>717796461
Fun to try once, nothing special. People glorify weed for some reason. You feel like you weigh less than air and that is it.
>>
>>717796590
Ah, to see the world in only two shades must be nice.
No ambiguity in your views must give the most wonderful feeling of self-righteousness.
>>
Niggerous snakes will burst from your eye sockets as Satan emerges (dick in hand) from the nether, pulling you in deeper and deeper toward the pits of HELL
>>
makes you feel numb and tingly, simple as that
your senses get enhanced
>>
>>717796461
Relaxing and a slight euphoria, nothing special but enjoyable.
This is from someone who smokes on the regular.
>>
>>717797768

Forgive me for trying to deter a developing brain from possibly making a mistake and doing drugs before they fully develop. What was I thinking?
>>
File: giphy (2).gif (968KB, 470x225px) Image search: [Google]
giphy (2).gif
968KB, 470x225px
>>717796461
Thinking about giving it a go if the bill passes.........
>>
>>717796461
Man the truth is weed is not for everyone ... some people cant do shit after they smoked it. If you are like a chill guy then you will probably like. I personally love smoking weed it helps me concentrate im more motivated you know .... generally it make me more optimistic
>>
File: FB_IMG_1483535874957.jpg (54KB, 413x550px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1483535874957.jpg
54KB, 413x550px
>>717796590
And you my friend have absolutely no fucking idea what weed and it's effects are so pls stfu
>>
>>717797924
And forgive me for pointing out that you sound like you have a one dimensional veiw.
Also, why do you assume all people who smoke pot are burnouts.
That is like saying all people who drink alcohol are alcoholics.
>>
>>717798063
Sounds nice, honestly.
>>
>>717798234
I totally agree with you ... thank you for not being like that guy who has no clue about weed
>>
>>717796590
FPBP
>>
>>717798234

You've got me wrong, I'll tell you that.

But you're a stranger, and I don't have the energy or care to type the novel it would take to really convince you that I don't think like that.

Hope you understand. I already know you won't.
>>
>>717796590
>>717796667
>>717796753
>>717796903
/cringe
>>
File: 1482274143689.jpg (57KB, 600x675px) Image search: [Google]
1482274143689.jpg
57KB, 600x675px
It depends op. Sometimes it causes anxiety. For me it is a usefull tool towards my anxiety.

Lots of retards are going to praise it or slam it. Just try it and decide, it makes me feel legit good when I have a shit load of depression, but ive had good friends that felt terrible after smoking, mentally.
>>
>>717796461
I'm currently on dabs, and smoke weed on an hourly basis. Ask me anything. What do you want to know?
>>
ITT: edgy 12 year olds, two guys that acutally know what they are talking about, and ignorance
>>
>>717798710
How does it make you feel? Do you feel calmer when you smoke marijuana?
>>
File: FB_IMG_1483535939501.jpg (20KB, 1200x960px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1483535939501.jpg
20KB, 1200x960px
>>717798263
Yeah actually it is but you must try it out to know for sure .... maybe you won't like it
>>
>>717796461
remember the 3 H's
High
Happy
Hungry
>>
>>717798626
cringimus maximus
>>
>>717798552
I hate how people assume that nobody is willing to talk about these things in a mature manner.
You want to insinuate that I am too hard headed to listen to what you say, fine.
But you have got me wrong too buddy, you might think me a stupidly biased stoner.
But you are not even trying to have a discussion, you start with anger and end with disdain.
So I think that you are the hard headed one.
>>
>>717796461
It feels like a bag of sand.
>>
>>717798932
And yes I get that you don't want to take the time either.
>>
>>717798932

I'm basing it on where were at dude.

Sorry if I assumed you're an asshole cause we're on /b/

lawl

I bet you're a good dude, but frankly, it's my bed time and I can't be bothered to backpedal.
>>
File: received_1198159746924783.jpg (18KB, 560x378px) Image search: [Google]
received_1198159746924783.jpg
18KB, 560x378px
If you do anything creative you're gonna love it. It makes you more curious and new ideas flow through you.

If you hate life you will have this >>717796590

If you are not very smart you will have this >>717797230
>>
>>717799093
Alright, goodnight anon.
May we debate another day.
>>
>>717799128
>if you're not very smart you'll have this
i kekd
>>
I started smoking weed heavily when I was 17 and really enjoyed it for about 3 and a half years. But I've found that if you have an addictive personality, weed can start to drown out your problems. 22 now and still smoke sometimes but most of the time it makes me paranoid and anxious. Definitely a personal issue because I love weed and remember what great effects it had on me. After my 4th LSD trip, weed was forever different for me. But yeah everyone should try it for themselves and go in with a positive attitude and you should have a blast like I did for a long time. Just if you become a long-term smoker, make sure you have your shit together or you'll probably end up like I did, unable to enjoy it as much as I used to being stuck chasing that old feeling
>>
>>717798767
That's sadly more complicated than a simple "yes" or "no". At this very moment, it certainly is making me feel a lot calmer. That's because
1: I'm tired, and it's 2AM
2: The dabs that I'm smoking are indica heavy. Indica is a sleep-inducing strain. It's supposed to make you tired, be a "couch potato" as they say.
3: I have some calm music going, and I'm enjoying a good couple of threads.

Right now I'm in a tranquil peace, listening to some Shakey Graves, and just warm all around. I am at peace with myself after another strenuous day.

However, when I'm particularly stressed, it doesn't seem to go over as well. I had a friend commit suicide recently, and smoking dabs made me feel extremely sad and alone. It wasn't a good experience, but all in all it wasn't like the marijuana put thoughts into my head or anything. I just felt lost and the pot made me even more lost. I wasn't sure what to do, and the pot didn't help me at all.

What you need to know about marijuana is that it's just there for a good time, and for medical use. And that doesn't mean every time you get a booboo you smoke weed. If you use it every day like I do you almost end up depending on it to feel "normal" because being high can become the new "normal" for you. I have a fair amount anxiety, but the average person does. I fell for the thought that pot could help me be a better person, or to feel better in some way or another, but that's not it's intended use.

Be smart about it. Enjoy the living hell out of it if you do it, you've got nothing to lose once it's legal. Oh, and don't forget the munchies.
>>
>>717799524
Oh, and don't let the thought of addiction scare you off. It has never killed anyone, and I had an absolute blast for the few years I had just temporarily used it, until I decided to be a daft cunt and abuse it on a daily basis. Any other questions?
>>
>>717799665
Does the smell of marijuana seep into your clothes like cigarette smoke?
>>
>>717799990
Yes, more so.
>>
>>717799990
But the smell is better
>>
>>717799990
Not really. I smoke dabs though, there is a distinct difference between vaporizing dabs and smoking pot out of a pipe or bong. The smell is actually quite sweet, and I've oddly gotten compliments from people who don't smoke marijuana, including my parents when I was over for Christmas.
People who smoke herb though, it has a very obvious and pungent marijuana odor. It seeps into everything, clothes, books, car seats, you name it.
>>
>>717796461
it all depends... most of the time it's very simple, you just feel camly like, you know, like how you feel when you used to get home after school and there are no problems, some other time it's more cheersfull and everthing is funny, some other times it's very strange, everything sounds very distant and you are in a very calm perspective of reality, some people have a bad moment because it may raise their heart beat and they get scared but it always pass, and sometimes you just don't feel anything just tired eyes.
but something sure, you will feel hunger, a lot
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.