[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What should trump do when he becomes the us president ?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 310
Thread images: 52

File: t.png (354KB, 472x326px) Image search: [Google]
t.png
354KB, 472x326px
What should trump do when he becomes the us president ?
>inb4 resign
>>
resign
>>
>>717791281
Nothing. Serious answer, too.
>>
resign
>>
Kill the sand niggers
>>
nuke nk china and mecca
>>
expel all democrats
>>
free helicopter rides
>>
Make it illegal to not be a billionaire.

That'll show the Clintons. They're only millionaires.
>>
>>717791281
Let me trim his armor
>>
he should probably empty the us nuke arsenal on all of asia then kill himself
>>
>>717791281
What the fucking bastard promised, jail her.
>>
>>717791281

Resign.

He never wanted the job in the first place.

He just enjoyed having his huge ego stroked by all the stupid people cheering at his rallies.
>>
>>717791444

oof. checked
>>
>>717791281

Long overdue
>>
>>717791444
trips of truth
>>
honestly trump doesn't know shit about politics seriously , all he do is talk about the fucking wall , muslims and china
>>
>>717791599
neither is trump
>>
>>717791281
Launch all the nukes.

Only the strong survive.
>>
>>717792084
You're from Forbes, right?

You'll be first in line, for the Orange Purge.
>>
File: niggers2.jpg (4KB, 66x125px) Image search: [Google]
niggers2.jpg
4KB, 66x125px
fix the nigger problem
>>
i hope trump kills himself not because i hate him , because he is too good for this world , launch all the nukes then do an hero trump pls
>>
File: 1466527193376.jpg (38KB, 480x475px) Image search: [Google]
1466527193376.jpg
38KB, 480x475px
>>717791281
This
>>
>>717792450
fuck off you jew loving nigger
>>
Sit back and watch more gay shits kill themselves.
>>
>>717792450
>Found the cuck
>>
>>717792450
I don't know any Jews...Sooo, I don't even think about them.
>>
File: trump.wall.gif (2MB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
trump.wall.gif
2MB, 450x450px
this
>>
>>717792696
If a cuck is a intelligent, non white trash, nice guy, so be it.
>>
File: hilarious and original.jpg (42KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
hilarious and original.jpg
42KB, 1280x720px
>>717792696
>cuck
>>
>>717791281
kill all the niggers!
>>
>>717791519
underrated post
>>
>>717791281
Say "I think feminists have the right of it. I will work tirelessly with the feminist community and our shared goal of stopping abortion and preserving womens' greatest creation: new life."

The entire feminism brand will be destroyed, because Trump would be using it to push his agenda, while simultaneously ascribing a characteristic to feminism that feminists hate.

Liberals that might align themselves with feminism would change track because Trump is supporting it, and Conservatives would start calling themselves feminists and attaching more conservative agendas onto it.
>>
>>717791281
Move to lock up Hillary and Obama.
No I'm not kidding. These people are traitors and they need to be punished.
>>
>>717791281
I would be all for Trump's original agenda for the most part.
>auditing the fed
>auditing all government agencies, removing the ones where private enterprise could do the job better at a fraction of the cost.
>deporting illegal immigrants, particularly criminals
>temporarily stopping or very tightly restricting the flow of Arab immigrants.
>the wall
>rethinking all our foreign alliances and entanglements, non-beneficial arrangements should be ceased
>If possible, a diplomatic solution should be attained with Russia without sanctions or "upping the ante" which could lead to some unnecessary tension.

However, from the looks of his cabinet pics and the changing of his rhetoric (I think he very genuinely didn't expect to win and now that he did he must dance for his puppet masters), he's going to be absolutely no different than the last 2.

And the last two presidents mostly could have been clones of each other, only small differences on gay rights, gun control, and abortion. Otherwise they were the same on Fed, Warmongering, Surveillance, corporate bailouts, and bloated corporate and personal welfare.

Same deal, different package.

But we'll see, I'd like to believe he has some integrity, but I've never seen someone so quickly back away from his campaign promises. Less than a week after he won the election he was already distancing himself from his campaign policy.
>>
>>717793001
>implying feminism hasn't already destroyed itself.
That'd just lower Trump's power level and elavate a shit tier dying idealogy.
>>
>>717792946
>hilarious and original.jpg
>posts youtube meme chink
0/10
>>
>>717791990
Illegal immigration isn't a problem?

Radical Islam isn't a problem?

Companies outsourcing jobs to China isn't a problem?
>>
File: 1406445777562.jpg (104KB, 492x600px) Image search: [Google]
1406445777562.jpg
104KB, 492x600px
>>717792190
nice thumbnail
>>
>>717793224
They kept you distracted, didn't they. sucker.
>>
File: jewanonrekt.jpg (37KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
jewanonrekt.jpg
37KB, 640x640px
>>717793153
>from the looks of his cabinet pics
You didn't look at them very hard did you.
Prepare to be pleasantly surprised.
>>
read the constitution
>>
>>717792696
I'm a cuck???

Your the the one that dropped to your knees for the guy with the money.

You took the Trump dick straight in the ass, now you have to deal with the disiese. You are just still taking the dick and haven't got fucked until completion. The guilt and regret will set in, fag.
>>
>>717793386
From what? He just named the three biggest problems in America today.
>>
why did i post this i dont give a fucking shit , i am sandnigger living in middle of big sand with tiny hut lol , fuck usa death to AMERIGA
>>
>>717791338
>>717791381
>>717791822
>>717792450

Correct.
>>
File: dealwithit.png (852KB, 850x1586px) Image search: [Google]
dealwithit.png
852KB, 850x1586px
>>717793205
>responded to me
>cucked

10/10 would cuck again
>>
>>717793602
Fuck off you fake liberal cucks.
>>
>>717791444
its happening now.
>>
>>717793393
A lot of anti-pot anti-drug crusaders believing dare propaganda from the 80s. Warmongering pieces of shit for defense contractor and director of homeland security. Fundamentalist Christians (never good for positions where realistic rational judgment is required). Pro surveillance fascists.

Not good picks. I could go through them one by one, particularly on the choices of Carson, Sessions, Kelly, or Mattis.... but that's unnecessary as the charges apply to most of them.

It's a very George W flavored cabinet. And if you're all for ramping up surveillance even further and blundering our way into more wars than the 7 we are currently participating in... then these may seem like good ideas. But if you love freedom (as in the real definition, not repeating the word like a mantra and using it to really mean fascism), this looks bad.

Don't get me wrong, I think Hillary would do far worse deliberately trying to fuck the russian beehive, but this isn't looking any better than George W or Obama.... and MOST people on BOTH sides the fence (even loyal party members) were disappointed with those 2.
>>
>>717791281
Bring back slavery.
>>
>>717793928
lol fucking republicucks

get cucked
>>
>>717793506
this anon gets it.
>>
>>717793990
I'll agree sessions is retarded but he seems like he means well at least. As for as Mattis.......never heard a complaint about him yet. Ben Carson is a retard but a smart retard.
I really doubt he picked generals for war mongering purposes but more for their actual experience in the military. I'd rather have a general than a career politician overseeing military matters for the same reason I'd rather have a successful business person overseeing commerce.
>>
>>717794172
Former democrat/real liberal here. You're the one that got cucked. Hillary cheated and still lost. That happened. Then she threw a fit alongside Obama and the corporate run news to try to orchestrate a war with Russia. This was after attempting a fucking soft coup which backfired massively, Hillary had more faithless electors than any other candidate except for a dead man.
>>
File: 1469753531872.jpg (17KB, 306x165px) Image search: [Google]
1469753531872.jpg
17KB, 306x165px
>>717794575
I can't hear you over how hard I'm cucking you right now.

>2017
>getting cucked this hard

maximum cuckage
>>
>>717793506
>the three biggest problems in America today.
>the three biggest problems
>no mention of obesity because apparently radical Islam affects more Americans than heart failure
>What are statistics.

>biggest problems in America today.

This is what people mean when they say that Americans are idiots.
>>
>>717794725
do people actually still use cuck ? even on 4chan , you fucking faggot kys already
>>
File: fuckingCNNrightnow.png (550KB, 970x526px) Image search: [Google]
fuckingCNNrightnow.png
550KB, 970x526px
>>717791281
Allow the Russian 'operatives' back into the US
>>
>>717794725
That's an awful lot of projection I see there mr. cuck.
>>717794767
Look at Germany. That's what we would have been like if no one addressed the migrant problem. The obesity epidemic comes down to personal responsibility. Yes the food is shitty but ultimately you choose to buy food laced with corn syrup. You can't legislate diet.
>>
File: whatever.jpg (83KB, 460x645px) Image search: [Google]
whatever.jpg
83KB, 460x645px
>>717794794
>>717794918
>when you're getting cucked but you try and act like you don't care
>>
>>717793506
oh yeah a couple of sandniggers who can't read 7,000 miles away pose a real threat, uneducated faggots in the midwest are mad because they can't get jobs in viable industries and are two big of pussies to go pick strawberries for 5 dollars an hour.
>>
>>717795027
7000 miles away? Do you live under a rock?
Cologne Germany.
Rotterham England.
Nice, Paris, Berlin?
You're woefully misinformed about the world.
The west is being invaded by sand niggers and you think we care about some strawberry picking mexicans with shit on their hands?
>>
File: 1480478866721.jpg (27KB, 390x400px) Image search: [Google]
1480478866721.jpg
27KB, 390x400px
ITT: conservacucks pretending they like having their new Führer turn out to be a Zionist-loving Ruski puppet.

>over9000cucks
>cuckus maximus
>turbo cucked
>>
>>717795432
your posts are so lacking in truthful content that you're actually strengthening your opposition.
Thanks for the assist :)
>>
>>717795613
>getting buttravaged
>thanking me

typical cuck behavior
>>
>>717794918
>You can't legislate diet.
This actually happens in other countries, along with public health reforms. The reason why other countries have better health statistics isn't because they naturally make better food choices, it's because governments have better food and health guidelines for schools and companies than the US.

Even if you didn't choose obesity, there are literally a handful of other problems that affect more Americans than radical Islam.

>Suicide rates due to lack of mental health services affect more people than terrorists.

>Domestic violence affects more women and children than terrorists.

You're afraid of terrorism because enough people told you that brown people are a top 3 problem to Americans when actual statistics would prove otherwise. This is what people mean when they say that you've been distracted.
>>
>>717792508
>>717792850

There is literally nothing wrong with being jewish
>>
>>717791281
Stop being such a manchild and do the job right. You know, be the opposite of how he has been the last 50 years.
>>
make tiny hands great again
>>
>>717791281
Shut up and do what his owners tell him to do.
Just like Jude von Clinton would have done.

And what all presidents post Eisenhower have done.
>>
>>717795710
Americans don't want to be told what we can put into our bodies. If you haven't picked up on it, small government is what's popular right now, not government telling you what to eat.
As for suicides, 13% of Americans are on anti-depressants. I personally believe there's not that many people with depression. What we have is the ill-advised practice of telling people happiness is a right, not something you earn.
Domestic violence is another no brainer. Women need to learn to avoid assholes. it's not the government's place to tell you who to date/marry/suck/fuck.
Now back to terrorism, it's a problem when you let whoever into a country without knowing who they really are. Especially since many muslims think terrorism is justified and have been hiding terrorists in European countries. This isn't hysteria, this is acknowledging that maybe letting 10,000 somalians into your country may be a bad idea.
Seriously, you need to look at Europe. They're way ahead of us on this and it's not working for them at all. It's one of the main reasons the EU is falling apart.
>>
>>717796168
>Americans don't want to be told what we can put into our bodies

Unless it's big business telling them, through commercials.
>>
>>717796168
You're missing the point.

Yes Terrorism and Immigration are issues that need to be dealt with. Nobody is disagreeing with this.

It is not, by any objective statistical measure, a "top 3 problem in America".
>>
>>717796415
>Nobody is disagreeing with this.
You'd be surprised.
If you don't see a growing cultural invasion that shows no signs of stopping as a top tier problem I can't do anything for you.
I don't want Shariah law in my town.
I don't want muslim ghettos in my town.
I don't want to have to have my government tell me to watch what i say or some islamic fucktard from somalia might get triggered and start stabbing people.
It's already happening, that college stabbing that happend recently, they blamed the victims.
"oh, well he probably felt isolated because everyone was probably racist to him. That cop was definitely racist, he shot him"
>>717796582
You realize I was saying your further into the toilet than us right? You should have been paying attention and now you have Islamic migrants teabagging your culture.
>>
>>717795234
Yes!

He didn't get a second notice until he said, Mexicans.
>>
>>717796797
I misread earlier.

You stop problems by actually understanding what they are.

Muslim people aren't the problem, terrorists are.
Why do people become terrorists?

>Is it because of them being Islam?

No because that means ever Muslim would be a terrorist.

Why do people kill?

>Is it because they're mentally unstable/bad people?

Like maybe 5%? People kill if there's nothing else they can do. Nobody is a kills just because apart from the 5%.

>Why do they think there's nothing left to do?

Because, if you believe libtards for a second, maybe it's true that the world is stacked against them. Go home, get bombed. Stay in the US/EU, everyone hates you because the 5% in your community couldn't keep their shit together and so now the 95% have to deal with all the crap.

Even if you don't like immigrants, you can at least attempt putting yourself in these shoes and see that this narrative should make even a bit of sense.
>>
im happy trump is pres , because he will fuck america up hopefully , unless he listens to his actual leaders like the past presidents of usa , i think he will be different which angers the worlds true leaders.
>>
>>717791281
grab that pussy!
>>
>>717797644
Maybe instead of guessing why they become terrorists you should research the problem.
Their idealogy doesn't mesh with the west.
Imagine you think you should stone a woman who was raped or a gay man.....do you think that just goes away because you moved?
Would your morality do a complete 180 if you moved to Somalia? Would you hack off your wife's clit as soon as you got off the plane?
They were welcomed into Europe with open arms and they still killed people. It's not because the Europeans hated them, it's because they hate the Europeans.
>>
>>717797976
what the fuck do you mean you autistic retard ?
>stone a woman for being raped

no wonder you have no friends and will never breed , because you are so ignorant you fucking faggot , i will piss in your mouth , and if you have children they will get brith defects
>>
>>717798097
A woman's testimony is worth half a man's testimony under shariah law. So if you rape a man's wife and she's the only witness, she dies. This is normal in places like Somalia and abnormal in places like America. Morality is fluid, deal with it. Pretending everyone thinks like you just makes you an easy mark.
>>
>>717791281
Give the whitehouse a pool again.
>>
>>717798314
And what resource did you get this information from ? women and men are equal in islam , completley equal , but because each has a different role in life , women have som advantages and disadvantages , like the man takes more money or whatever his parents left him , because he is responsible for anything the woman wants , women are not forced to work in islam , and if there is any violation to women its due to ignorance and little understanding of the religion
>>
>>717798323
yo, did it have a pool before?
>>
>>717797976
>do you think that just goes away because you moved?

It does when Governments prioritise foreign integration rather than trying to kick people out.

Ex.
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/norway-refugees-given-classes-on-sexual-norms-a6803666.html

Consider that if Christians/Jews can get over their medieval tendencies of stoning women for sex before marriage after adjusting to secular society, so can Muslism.
>>
File: themigrantcrisis.jpg (131KB, 613x960px) Image search: [Google]
themigrantcrisis.jpg
131KB, 613x960px
>>717798484
"forced to work"
that's a weird way to say "allowed to work"
So I guess all those migrant sex attacks are due to ignorance and little understanding of religion.
Nevermind the fact that it's a game called Taharrush, no, that's not important. It's just a misunderstanding.
>>
>>717798097
>stone a woman for being raped
at least these two words of your reply to him were true
>so ignorant
Because they wouldn't stone her. The offense of being raped would earn her a honor killing.

>>717798575
yep.
One president had one installed and would swim daily, then (after a president or two) one of the presidents decided to be a fagot and turn it into a press room or some stupid shit like that.

I think the whitehouse deserves a nice pool...
>>
File: 461.jpg (44KB, 500x592px) Image search: [Google]
461.jpg
44KB, 500x592px
>>717791281
suicide. average human lifespan is 71, he's 70. time to call it a day.
>>
>>717798707
the level of ignorance is real , you fucking baboon , tahharush literally means harassment in arabic , also most of the migrants are young faggots afraid to fight so they run to europe , they behave like that because they are sand nigger arabs , no mind of thinking , if they actually follow the real islam none of that would happen , muslims do bad shit , but not islam
>>
>>717798650
The Christians and Jews had a renaissance anon. The Muslim migrants have no desire to convert to your prescribed set of beliefs. As evidenced here they deny the problem.
>>717798484
and just in case you think this is one lonely sand nigger
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIK8bfeLXSw
>>
>>717798747
honor killings are usually done by arabs , and some cases involve none muslim arabs , its not the fault of islam if sand niggers are so backwards
>>
File: nazi.webm (753KB, 432x242px) Image search: [Google]
nazi.webm
753KB, 432x242px
>>717791398
>>717791444
>>717791489
>nazis
typical trumpanzees
>>
>>717793224
no
no
and no. also trump outsource jobs to china himself.
>>
>>717792190
stay classy trump supporter, aka faggot
>>
File: 1416524404581.jpg (22KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1416524404581.jpg
22KB, 480x480px
>>717793506
>Radical Islam
>biggest problem in america
talk about being an uninformed fuckhead.
>>
>>717796168
This is some massive scapegoating.

You've accepted that domestic violence and suicide are massive problems but because you've found a way to shift the blame to other people all of a sudden found a way to still deprioritise them under terrorism.

By that logic, terrorism isn't a problem if the west could stop getting into their lands, meddiling in their affairs, and taking their resources.

There., we've shifted the blame so some "personal responsibility" can be had.

OR consider that all of those are valid problems, and that the ones which actually statistically affect more Americans regardless of how you want to shift blame should be prioritised (because what is efficient use of resources?)
>>
Deport every single colored subhuman trash that he can get away with to the shit hole they come from.
>>
>>717798826
this is 100% true

your point ?
>>
>>717791281
kill himself
>>
Ban all the muslims
>>
Bring back slavery
>>
>>717799127
lmao fat ass , why dont you say this in public really , even when trump becomes pres , can you actually go outside and have the balls to say it outload ? No because you are a pussy and go to 4chan and act like a true white hero , WHITE POWER AM I RIGHT ? FUCK NEGROS SAND NIGGERS AND KIKES AND MEXICANS I AM SO COOL ON 4CHAN HELL YEA
>>
>>717799166
Oh idk.......maybe we shouldn't bring millions of them to the west so that they can form Shariah law enforcement militias, ghettos, and terror cells?
>>
>>717792190
why are all trump supporter nazis?
>>
>>717791281
A flip
>>
>>717799260
>militias ghettos and terror cells

they wouldn't need that if you just let them in , also shariah law so what ? if you actually study it correctly and understand its the best law ever
all land belongs to god , and islam is the religion allah accepted for humans , so shouldnt the people that followed it be able to go anywhere they want ? im not saying muslims should butcher any non muslim , if im going to explian that ill take a very long time , but all land belongs to islam and muslims , im not talking about isis and the famous terrorist groups
>>
>>717798826
>The Muslim migrants have no desire to convert to your prescribed set of beliefs.

If this were true every Muslim would be a terrorist/rapist and there was no such thing as X guy who just wants to run a kebab shop and not take any shit.
>>
>>717794767
Obesity's a choice you nigger, no one chooses to be killed by terrorists, no one chooses to loose their job to foreigners.
>>
>>717799322
it doesnt make sense because trump loves jews and kikes
>>
His best bet is to leave everything how it is

Likely what he will do is sign the Obamacare repeal. Then I give him about a year before he is forced into resigning.
>>
>>717791519
kek
>>
File: look at trumps retards kek.png (89KB, 299x168px) Image search: [Google]
look at trumps retards kek.png
89KB, 299x168px
Bannon's friends (2 Trump supporters/friends of trump) wrote Trump a public letter. They said "Mr. Trump, divest. Or get out."

>mfw trump's pro-Russia fuckery has angered 75% of the GOP and all Dems.

I think he's trying to be impeached tbh. Maybe he'll resign quietly.

I prefer pence anyhow. I'm excited for AG Sessions. And I'm excited to do away with social security, Medicaid, medicare, disability, welfare, healthcare etc.
>>
>>717799526
You make it seem like Americans did nothing to deserve being hated by the ME other than "They're Muslim and they hate our freedom"

If Obesity is a choice so is continuing to stay in the ME and taking their oil, and meddling in their foreign affairs.
>>
>>717799578
the nazis didn't like the russians either, yet trump will sell the usa to the russians, and his supporters are still all nazis. don't ask me why. ask them. trumpnazis have never made sense.
>>
>>717799613
BINGO
>>
>>717798933
Butthurt lib sandnigger where's your 9/11 now cunt
>>
>>717799501
They do that when you let them in.
Those are all things happening in Europe.
just because your religion has a set of rules does not mean the country you live in has to abide by those rules. Certainly no religion has a right in the west to send men in uniforms to tell people they can't drink or gamble because it offends their religious sensibilities.
As for the idea that your religion owns the world, that's objectively incorrect. You can believe whatever you like, but when you try to enforce your beliefs outside of the law you will be rightfully punished by the law of the land.
Except for in Europe, which is full of cucks :)
>>717799513
not all muslims, but a good chunk of them. Enough that you should do a thorough background check on anyone who wants to become a citizen.
One of my good friends is from Saudi but he's not a zealot. I have no problem with him staying, obviously. It's people like this guy >>717799501
who think like zealots who need to be kept out.
He wouldn't be happy here anyway because it's not a theocracy.
>>
Gas the jews
>>
>>717791281
Shitpost on /b/.
Trips decide what I do today.
>>
File: Wat Obammar.gif (495KB, 464x262px) Image search: [Google]
Wat Obammar.gif
495KB, 464x262px
>>717799861
? wtf are you talking about? what does any of this have to do with 9/11?
>>
BUT ASSANGE TOLD TRUMP THAT RUSSIA WAS NOT INVOLVED! IF THAT'S GOOD ENOUGH FOR TRUMP, IT'S GOOD ENOUGH FOR ME!
>>
>>717799822
most trump supporters support israel heavily , maybe 10% hate jews because they are too autistic to find out trump sucks jewish cock all day
>>
his best friend Netanyahu's going to prison.

guess who else is going to be prosecuted. yep. The cheeto.
>>
>>717798890
>some cases involve none muslim arab
some cases of honor killing involve neither muslims nor arabs.

>not the fault of islam if sand niggers are so backwards
Possibly correct, but there was never anything in islam to condemn the destructive choices that many have made. just compare it to the other religions in the same "family" and you would be able to observe that christianity condemns murder (and depending on the year claims that murderers will burn an eternity in seemingly never-ending torment) & judaism tells its followers to not murder their enemies but get them into massive debt then enslave them as a price and make them work until they die of exhaustion or until some "bad-guy" makes them have to run away. That is not to say that the others don't have terrible things about them, they do.... just not things that are causing unease and paranoia in the minds of the weak.
>>
File: israel buttrapes america.jpg (299KB, 1455x1173px) Image search: [Google]
israel buttrapes america.jpg
299KB, 1455x1173px
>>717799822
well trump's retards got cucked by 1. Russia, 2. Jews, 3. Israel (the biggest cucking), and 4. Trump

and they don't even know it. they're that stupid.
>>
>>717800023
Probably, the globalists are so butthurt they don't realize they tipped their hand early. They actually just insured ALL the info on them will be leaked and that the UN will be dismantled. That means no globalist government. :)
>>
>>717799884
do you think muslims dont allow drinking because they get offended by it ? they do not allow drinking for the good of people , why would a muslim man care for a retarded western idiot drinking and driving at the same time ? alcohol poisoning , alcohol does not benefit humans in any way unless you have a shitty life and want to forget about everything , it destroys brain cells , islam wants the best for everyone. also drinking affects the society it self , when a guy gets drunk his acts are going to be different and unexpected, and many homicide cases are related to drinking , and abuse too
>>
>>717799922
Fucking cuck fuck the cunt you are you fucking motherfuck you jewish faggot cunt fucker
>>
>>717800162
yeah 'globalist' is just a trumpanzee buzzword.

but Netanyahu and trump really are going to prison.

We'll finally (really) pay Russia/Assange back for their Serbian-jew-double-bluff.
>>
>>717799884
The anon you mentioned is about as nuts as any Christian who claims that the world belongs to god and that gays shouldn't get married and women shouldn't have reproductive rights.

There's enough of them that the US and congress/senate still keep these laws which are fundamentally religious based. What's the difference?

You're already surrounded by people like>>717799501 they're just not brown.
>>
>>717800250
Your motivation doesn't matter. You as a citizen don't have any right to tell a person they can't drink, especially not if you put on a uniform and threaten to use force.
That's a matter for the police of whatever state you're in.
>>
>>717800086
islam says that killing an innocent man is like killing the whole world , and a killer can never be forgiven unless the victims family forgive him
>>
>>717800324
drinking privately is not the business of anyone not even islam , but drinking in public will be punished , also alochol shouldnt even be made , why turn something useful such as grapes into alcohol ?!?
>>
>>717800320
>What's the difference?
Christians don't cut people's heads off anymore.
In fact, I'd hazard a guess and say of all the religiously motivated attacks in the past 10 years, less than 1% of them have been christians.
>>
>>717791281
Giant Douche
>>
>>717800415
That's not for you or your religion to decide.
Also we already tried prohibition on alcohol and created a wave of violence and corruption. Plus people still drank.
>>
>>717800419
Except for the ones on abortion clinics, which have been 100% Christians.
>>
>>717800312
ok. i guess you have textual tourettes.
>>
>>717800512
How many have there been in the last 10 years?
We see Islamic terror attacks nearly every day.
>>
most of murka (and even his retarded supporters) want the orange mistake impeached/imprisoned/gone.

it's all been fun.
>>
File: 1480702230965.jpg (231KB, 981x1222px) Image search: [Google]
1480702230965.jpg
231KB, 981x1222px
>>717800572
You smell of fear. You one of the 10,000+ people the intelligence agencies have dirt on?
>>
>>717800491
yes it is , but now it does not since the cuck arabs are getting pounded by the west and are doing nothing about it , even in muslim countries there is still alcohol , i cant wait till islam rightfully takes over again , and we get these sandniggers out of the picture , prophet muhammad was sent to the arabs because they are the worst race , so stupid and retarded and backwards , but even he failed with arabs, i hate the steryotype that all arabs are muslims , even muslim arabs are fucking shit , muslims from other races are much better
>>
>>717800419
Christians are horrible.

>Oklahoma bombing
>abortion clinics
>Olympic bombing
>multiple wives in Utah
>prolific Mormon child rape
>prolific catholic child rape

I mean you're really trying to excuse Christians of these atrocities? don't get me started on the jews or islam.
>>
When trump turned against all intelligence agencies, he threw it all away. there's no recovering from it now.

They'll politely give him potent reminders of American history, and ask him to resign. And he will.
>>
File: 1483218883187.jpg (38KB, 525x438px) Image search: [Google]
1483218883187.jpg
38KB, 525x438px
>>717800656
>>
File: 1480494889635.jpg (255KB, 1080x808px) Image search: [Google]
1480494889635.jpg
255KB, 1080x808px
>>717791281
Send 500,000 American troops to go squash ISIS, at least in my opinion
>>
>>717800678
Comparing the recent atrocities of Christians vs the recent atrocities of Islam is no contest. You can try if you like but i bet more terrible stuff came from Islam today than Christianity in all of last year.
>>717800656
never going to happen. cults can't compete with logic bruh. doesn't matter how mad muslims get or how many bombs you set off, you just fuel the destruction of Islam.
eventually it'll be an illegal idealogy at this rate and you'll be forced to live in Saudi or a third world hellhole.
>>
>>717791281
Enslave the black population
>>
>>717800814
very great nice amazing cool dank and awesome meme that is 100% original and funny , i am laughing so hard because this picture is extremly funny lol , muh crusades , constantinople is still ours tho , also if the old age crusade saw your far ass they would execute you disgusting fat fuck your being an alien , also crusaders back then could fight at least , you weak mother fucker
>>
>>717791610
MY SIDES LOL
>>
>>717800838
yeah, what's a few thousand dead American soldiers anyway.

As long as they aren't embassy workers, it's ok if they die!

woooooooohooooooooo murkah!
>>
>>717800419
>anymore.

Consider that this is because they've had to change overtime. Not in 1-2 decades, but over centuries to get over the fact that the sun doesn't revolve around the Earth.

Muslim integration would not take anywhere near as long, as most of the secular groundwork has already been done. The reason why you don't get to read about the 95% of Muslims who are integrating into society is because only the 5% of nutjobs take the headlines.

Seriously, nobody reads news about "local Muslim faggot opens bakery".

Consider that progress is actually happening in this area and not buy into the bleak media portrayal of immigrants.
>>
>>717800838
>500,000
autist detected lmao fucking retard
>>
>>717800535
More like sexual chocolate, baby
>>
>>717791281
his darter
>>
>>717800957
That's fine, let them immigrate in small numbers so they adopt the host culture.
That's not what we're doing though. We're sending in millions and they're not adopting our culture. Why would they? They can live in their Islamic ghetto and stick to what they know.
>>
That feeling when 4chan is filled with reddit and Facebook faggots..... I don't really post but damn, this shit is sad so I'm out for good hopefully we will regroup elsewhere oldfags :(
>>
>>717800882
i cant prove to you that islam will 100% rise , but you will see it yourself , and you will not regret it because muslims dont kill everyone that is non muslim , just pay jizya (tax but lower and actually is used for a good cause) and you will be fine
>>
>>717800625
alex totally bitched out in face of the young turks. tucked his tail between his legs and ran back to his studio to act tough.
>>
File: you talk like a fag.jpg (82KB, 362x263px) Image search: [Google]
you talk like a fag.jpg
82KB, 362x263px
>>717800419
that's because they're partially been domesticated. they're still murderous savages though. give them any elbow room at all and they start cutting heads.
>>
>>717800678
multiple wives is not an atrocity you fucking biggot i dont get how libtards can stand up for the rights of everyone as long they arnt white,if you are white and deviate from the status quo in any area of thought you are scum in their twisted minds but hoards of brown people rape their way through europe and you will defend them to your dying whiny breath
>>
File: shitgotreal.jpg (18KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
shitgotreal.jpg
18KB, 480x480px
>>717801102
Didn't happen.
>>717801097
I'm actually worried for muslim people. Sure their idealogy is evil to me but what they dont' get is society is at a tipping point. You've pushed the west back into nationalism which means migrants who attack the host culture will be seen as enemies (and rightfully so).
This is precisely why things like the holocaust happened.
>>
>>717791281
He should bow down and suck his all his Jew masters cocks, oh wait he has already done that. Maybe he should rim them too.
>>
>>717800678
this.
>>717800882
>christian because there are more muslim terrorists in the middle east
gtfo, christfag. you murderous beast.
>>
>>717799242
Are you even trying?
>>
File: 1442745988117.jpg (700KB, 1053x1070px) Image search: [Google]
1442745988117.jpg
700KB, 1053x1070px
>>717801019
It would help to dominate pretty quickly and easily. Having, for example, a situation where you have 4 USA troops on 2 ISIS members would be easier for the 4 US troops than if it were 2 on 2, and so they'd be likely to kill the ISIS members hopefully with less casualties or deaths
>>
>>717801253
he already did that too
>>
>>717798988
>also trump outsource jobs to china himself

B....but my edginess
>>
>>717792872
imagine him broacasting himself building a little wall in the oval office
>>
File: you.jpg (102KB, 403x518px) Image search: [Google]
you.jpg
102KB, 403x518px
>>717798933
> kill sandniggers
> nazis

I think someone here is a liberal retard and therefore has a very simplistic and erroneous understanding of politics. You're just as mature as an 8yo, dude, seriously...
>>
>>717801325
1 us soldier can kill 10 sand nigger u retard , they arent even trained properly and only use ak's and rpg's
>>
>>717801318
I'm not even a Christian, they're just harmless compared to Islam. What do christians do? Argue that people should say Merry Christmas? Oh no!
meanwhile you have muslims raping little boys and setting fires and stabbing multiple people but that's no problem, some of them are brown.
It's laughable.
>>
>>717801248
that's a pic before he was confronted. don't try this bullshit again. last time a dude posted every second before alex was confronted. everyone knows you're trying to lie about what happened, because the video is online and can easily be checked.
>>
>>717801248
you should worry about europe , and start seeking peace with muslims as soon as its seems obvious islam will take over again , because for islam peace is always the first option unless the opposing party does not accept paying jizya
>>
>>717801427
neo-nazis hate muslims, blacks, jews, etc. just like trumpaloompas. nazism evolves.
>>
File: whysomadlittleguy.jpg (181KB, 2048x1024px) Image search: [Google]
whysomadlittleguy.jpg
181KB, 2048x1024px
>>717801444
Alex was smiling the whole way through up until Jimmy Dore spit water on him like a faggot and Shank Ogre threw a fit when Alex mentioned his Saudi Arabian funding.
He wasn't scared, he was disgusted. There is a difference.
>>
>>717801059
>They can live in their Islamic ghetto and stick to what they know.

This is incredibly simplistic regarding any refugee experience, both currently and historically.

People form groups of themselves because of language barriers, build networks to find employment asap, being able to find accommodation under people who don't hate them, and for safety.

You could take all of those problems/fears away from them by building more tolerant refugee policies.

Nobody wants to be "that refugee" that people talk about, who doesn't want to learn the local language or adopt the new culture. When you get displaced the only things that matter are finding work and surviving. "Fitting in" is not the priority.

This is every 1st generation immigrant story.
>>
>>717801441
>raping little boys
>setting fires
>stabbing people
you are very smart , and give very true and nice examples , fucking autist islam opposes rape pedophilia and homosexuality
>>
>>717801357
He really has. Don't you love these fake conservative band wagoners? They think he is deporting Mexicans and making white guys great again. Meanwhile he is going to make it so everyone makes as much as Mexican immigrants do and making us the biggest Israel cock suckers in the world again. That will surely stop terrorism.
>>
>>717792872
I could watch that for hours.
>>
>>717801441
>they're just harmless
except for shooting up abortion clinics every day. except numerous terror attacks. except bombings. except planning genocide.
>>
File: 1451631784973.jpg (65KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1451631784973.jpg
65KB, 500x667px
>>717801438
If that's true, then why are they still such a problem?
>>
>>717801441
>meanwhile you have muslims raping little boys
that's like 90% of what christianity is all about.
>>
>>717801498
I'm not kidding you guys are going to get booted out into the middle of nowhere or gassed.
I'm not even European btw, American. You have no idea what kind of fire you're playing with, white peple aren't very nice.
>>717801587
Muhammad was a pedo so we know that's not true.
>>717801562
You're delusional. Seriously look at Rotterham or Cologne, you're embarrassing yourself.
>>
>>717791281

change the bed sheets
>>
>>717801558
no point in lying. we all can see the video whenever we want. never seen a man that scared.

why do you save nude photos of some fat faggot on a horse anyway?
>>
>>717801543

He said "nazis", and nazis were trying to eradicate jew scum from Germany, because they were enslaving the german industry and perverting the youth.

So, it has absolutely nothing to do with sandniggers, which are economic migrants, invading and sucking the money out of our countries, thanks to welfare.

But his is far beyond liberal understanding of the world, since they're pre-teen sticking with "muh nazis bad, cop bad, guns bad, etc."
>>
File: presidentofpeace.jpg (57KB, 602x842px) Image search: [Google]
presidentofpeace.jpg
57KB, 602x842px
>>717801656
We're not fighting ISIS, we're funding ISIS.
>>
>>717801595
You , i like you. also trump will only deport a couple hundred mexicans and show the autist who voted him that he saved usa's economy and stopped drugs , he will make israel even stronger which will make peace in the middle east impossible
>>
>>717794794
Of course, unless 4chan suddenly learned to speak in something other than forced meme, like non-retarded people.
>>
>>717801763
Because Alex Jones is my hero and a meme generation engine.
Plus it pisses off libtards.
>>
>>717801656
because america doesnt want to end isis you fuckwit , you think america bothers what happens to sandniggers ? if 1 million sandnigger die america wont care , they will send more weapons to 10 different organizations and keep the war going.
>>
>>717801870
are you the same faggot as last time? because you posted the exact same pics in the exact same order. and you know alex bitched out.
>>
>>717801705
good for you buddy , i love that >MOHEMAD WAS A PEDO , MUH ISLAM IS PEDOPHILIA

fuck off with that weak ass argument
>>
File: 8053_1.jpg (46KB, 728x409px) Image search: [Google]
8053_1.jpg
46KB, 728x409px
>>717801870
the only violence alex is capable of is in form of png. he acts tough, but is a bitch.
>>
>>717801097
>pay a tax for not being muslim or we'll kill you

>totally not a barbaric, savage cult although we use the same tactics as the fucking mafia

ok, habib. when it finally goes down, just know that you're the ones who started it. :^)
>>
File: hewasshittingontheinside.jpg (56KB, 800x420px) Image search: [Google]
hewasshittingontheinside.jpg
56KB, 800x420px
>>717801944
Probably.
But I disagree, he stared down the big brown buffalo and seemed more surprised than scared to me.
>>
>>717801980
If you bang a 9 year old girl, you're a pedo.
That's not a weak argument.
>>
>>717792921
>a intelligent
Well I guess you're not a cuck by your definition
>>
File: 1292645996671.jpg (7KB, 251x189px) Image search: [Google]
1292645996671.jpg
7KB, 251x189px
>>717801795
>listening to russian propaganda
>because surely they're being honest towards the american people
how fucking gullible are you???
>>
>>717802013
there are other options you autist , either get out of muslim controlled land or convert to islam , and yes we will remember , you remember we asked for jizya before we started it ;)
>>
>>717801980
How is that not an argument because it's inconvenient for you?

He fucked a 9 year old, do you guys have a special muzzie word for that that's not "pedophile" that we don't know about?
>>
>>717802105
idk lol
about as gullible as the fucktards who think the CIA can be trusted without evidence :)
>>
>>717802025
still not reach the point where he's confronted. just seconds away though. you're clearly avoiding it. alex is a wimpy little bitch.
>>
>>717802058
if i explain it to you 1000 times you dirty baboon you still wouldnt understand and keep saying : MUH BEDOFAIL
>>
>>717801705
>look at Rotterham or Cologne

>look at any wave of immigrants in history, Italians, Vietnamese, Polish, etc

Crime is a given, pretending that Muslism are some sort of exception is like ignoring that news/journalism isn't responsible for delivering you the same stories 4 different times.
>>
>>717801818
Exactly. I also love his drain the swamp saying. Now his cabinet picks are literally filling the swamp with gators and murky water. For labor a fast food CEO that has been lobbying to roll back minimum wage, Linda McMahon for small business who is running the biggest privately owned entertainment company that was handed to her, Devos for education who just want to turn schools into a money making business, Ben Carson for housing ben fucking Carson and then rick perry a ultra conservative, science denier that thinks abstinence is the best birth control. The fix is in.
>>
File: lolk.jpg (68KB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
lolk.jpg
68KB, 1280x738px
>>717802188
Literally no one is afraid of libtards anon.
>>
>>717802139
Or stay out of our country. It's your way of thinking that's unwelcome and if you choose to hold on to it you can stay the fuck out, but don't pretend you're some kind of victim when the countries you're running away from are ruined shitholes precisely because of you.

What am I saying? Of course a bunch of beards who are pussy enough to leave their wife and kids behind in a war zone so they can run away alone aren't man enough to put up any real fight. No sweat.
>>
>>717802248
true story dude
>>
>>717802248
Makes you think dont it.

Why does he do this shit? Does he even have any goal/plan?
>>
You're all fucking retarded and should all kill yourselves.
>>
>>717802333
as i said , sand niggers , also we never played the victim card in the past , we conqoured the land we could conquer , and when we were pushed back we didnt see it as some warcrime shit , it was originally their land before islam came , and they wanted to take it back , which ofcourse does not benefit islam , but is something normal to do , hopefully you wont be able to push us back again
>>
>>717802435
>Does he even have any goal/plan?
Just destroying the globalists and making America great again :)
I hope you stick by your convictions as we win and win and win .
>>
bomb the shit out of the sand niggers
>>
>>717801783
And Hitler actually approved of Muslims. He thought Islam was the true religion for a warrior
>>
>>717802333
Or consider:

>Sorry for taking over ME lands, meddling in your foreign affairs, and taking your oil. We'll give it back to you guys, just stay in your side of the world and we'll stay in ours.

But no, that would be implying that it was actually the West's fault.

Seriously, the worst that happens in the west is that a bus explodes. ME countries are being carpet bombed by the US every year and it's like "Yeah nah, you brown people are the problem"
>>
>>717802300
kek. alex is like a little kid who tries to act tough when he's scared. post as meny meticulously selected photos as you want, the video is on youtube. anyone can see that you're lying. alex is just a little scared boy who barks loud to scare off all those big, scawy libewals.
>>
>>717802592
THANK YOU
i thought smart people like you do not exist
>>
File: 2alpha4u.jpg (22KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
2alpha4u.jpg
22KB, 480x360px
>>717802617
There's literally no pictures of what you're talking about anon. We've been over this, twice now somehow, you saw what you wanted to see because you're a brainwashed guppy.
>>
>>717802733
no pictures, because you avoid them. you only choose pictures before he pisses himself. however the whole video is on youtube for everyone to see. try harder, fucking liar.
>>
File: bringitonglobalists.jpg (40KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
bringitonglobalists.jpg
40KB, 300x200px
>>717802854
then post a thumbnail
hell post a link and tell us at what point he looks spooked lol
I've watched the video dozens of times with various youtubers shitting on Shank and never once did I go "Man, the Young Turds sure showed them. What an alpha Shank Ogre is."
>>
what the fuck are you 2 autists talking about ? holy shit the retardation is real , get the fuck out of here nigger like baboons
>>
File: 1481141992390.jpg (943KB, 2238x1622px) Image search: [Google]
1481141992390.jpg
943KB, 2238x1622px
>>717791281
He's already done more in 7 weeks than Obama has dome in years. Trump should take a vacation and unwind before he really gets down to MAGA
>>
>>717791338
Bye Hillary

>Loser cunt
>>
>>717802989
i don't need to. video is on youtube. 1000 times better than your cherry-picked pictures.
>>
>>717802592
You sound just as stupid as blacks saying slavery was white's fault when it was other Africans that sold them in the first place.

Western people didn't take oil from you, dumbshit. You clearly don't even know history. The wahabis were wandering around poor as shit in the desert, found oil and didn't know what the fuck to do with it so they sold it to us. That's why Saudi Arabia has so much fucking money today.

Do you even history or just you just sit around mumbling nonsense out of the koran while you're chained to the floor? Oh wait, that's what you do to the little kids in your "islamic schools." Memorize these passages or you don't get fed and stay chained to the floor.

You clearly ARE the problem. ME countries are one of the only places in the world where child brothels are still prevalent. One of the only places where an entire family will get wiped out for putting up Christmas decorations. The other countries where it happens? SE Asia? Phillipines? Pre-dominantly muslim.

There's a clear pattern, you're just refusing to see it and lying about it. Let's not even get on the topic of how it's okay for you scumbags to lie to anyone as long as it progresses islam, taqiyya anyone?

It's a cult and it's going to be funny to see another Molosovic rise up and wipe you faggots in europe out all while you cry for us to come save you again.

I love how the muzzies talk all this shit about the west but you beg us to save your lives when you get in a pinch. Yugoslavia anyone? :^)

Put down the koran and read a history book, habib. You can play big tough muslim on 4chan but your people have been genocided multiple times in the past. When it happens again in europe don't play the victim and the don't ask the US for help AGAIN.
>>
>>717791822
Sure kid
>>
File: ifunnyistrashbutwhatever.jpg (38KB, 649x476px) Image search: [Google]
ifunnyistrashbutwhatever.jpg
38KB, 649x476px
>>717803143
I knew you'd admit defeat eventually :)
>>
>>717791990
>This ducking idiot
>>
send the money to the Jews for the missiles!@!!!!
>>
>>717791281
Grab them by the pussy
/thread
>>
>>717803177
>Literally not Muslim
>Literally from the Philippines which is one of the countries you listed, and it's predominantly CHRISTIAN. (Read: Spanish Occupation, followed by American Occupation, or just Google.)

I can tell your capacity to discuss is premeditated.

People are automatically Muslim/from the ME when they call out the West for their bs amarite?
>>
>>717803433
>People are automatically Muslim/from the ME when they call out the West for their bs amarite?
No not necessarily, some of you are just cucks.
>>
>>717803177
sure thing autist , you are going to get fucked when we march into europe if you keep your attitude like this , never mind you cant even do this while europe is still controlled by whites you fucking cuck pussy
>>
>>717803494
Mate, you got called out already.

Consider maybe that you were wrong.
>>
>>717803177
That's why when we were in the golden ages nasty white fucks were begging to get in out countries just to look at the books , because then there was about 10 books in europe , and muslim land was the place where anyone who wants to be really educated came to , we gave everything to the world u cuck
>>
File: Liberal+tears_64f18e_6083563.jpg (99KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
Liberal+tears_64f18e_6083563.jpg
99KB, 800x800px
>>717795432
Your pony lost..

All these triggered snowflakes. The next eight years will be awesome

>MAGA
>>
File: CNl_6HSW8AAKpd9.jpg large.jpg (41KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
CNl_6HSW8AAKpd9.jpg large.jpg
41KB, 480x480px
>>
>>717803639
trump will die before he continues 2 years this mother fucker is 70 years old
>>
File: smug doggo.jpg (120KB, 852x1041px) Image search: [Google]
smug doggo.jpg
120KB, 852x1041px
>>717803201
one word: youtube
>>
>>717803646
how?
>>
>>
>>717791281
>Open the door to the whitehouse
Is this a trick question>?
>>
>>717803607
BAHAHAHAAHa

I love how muzzies have to go back 3,000 years to find anything useful they contributed to the world meanwhile they've been lopping off people's heads, raping kids, and blowing shit up since the time Islam was even founded as a religion less than 1,000 years ago.

Fucking hilarious honestly
>>
>>717801980
look at child brides in the middle east still ULTRA COMMON
>>
>>717802139
how bout i murder your whole barbaric family and jizaya all over your dead ass faces
>>
>>717803877
>islam founded 1000 years ago
>blowing shit up 1000 years ago
>going back 3000 years ago

are you autistic ? if islam was founded 1000 years ago why do we have to go back 3000 years , also how can we blow up shit 1000 years ago you retard
>>
>>717803982
sure thing buddy , if you can
>>
>>717803884
there is probably 100 cases every 10 years or something you fuckwit , at least we dont worship pedophile popes like you christians , and pedophilia in america is in higher rates , americans secretly like very young pussy
>>
>>717802216
HE FUCKED A CHILD AND HE IS YOUR PROFIT SO YOU THINK GOD SAYS ITS OK TO FUCK CHILDREN EVEN IF I EXPLAIN IT TO YOU 1000 TIMES YOU WILL STILL FUCK CHILDREN YOU FUCKING SAND NIGGER
>>
>>717804087
>profit
nice
also she aisha was complety mature when she were 9 years old , 9 years old back then was like 20 or something , so fuck off outta here you baboon
>>
File: facebookfavoritememes.jpg (35KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
facebookfavoritememes.jpg
35KB, 480x480px
>>717804278
>also she aisha was complety mature when she were 9 years old
>>
File: hqdefault (1).jpg (28KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (1).jpg
28KB, 480x360px
>>717803717
And he's in excellent health. Never smoked, drank or did any drugs. He's our president, there's a real sheriff in town.

No more illegals sucking off the governments tits. No more handouts to people who haven't worked a day I'm their lives.
>>
>>717804713
implying trump will do anything he said lmao , he realized americans are so easy to trick , he deepthroats jewish circumcised cocks and drowns in their semen
>>
>>717804278
anthropological evidence says 9 yos TODAY are the most developed they have ever been because female puberty is triggered by a certain amount of body fat,look at the rampant child prostitution in saudi arabia and egypt,read the accounts of young sex slaves who have escaped their Islamist captors,but it doesnt matter if you look thees things up because you are arguing it is ok to RAPE A 9 YEAR OLD CHILD.it is not ok that he did that he is a fucking piece of shit and so are you.you have already lost this argument because it is never ok to rape children
>>
>>717804651
>facebookfavoritememes

you are so autistic lmao , such a fucking cuck faggot
>>
>>717804808
who said he raped her ? she was not a child you fuckwit , he married her , and also these child sex crimes are usually done by horny arabs , no specifically muslims you autist , and these islamic terrorist groups find it ok to do that , which is not okay in islam but they do it anyway.
>>
>>717803993
We were discussing the ME.

Yes, islam is a relatively young religion, it's been a thing since roughly 900 A.D., so yes 1,000 years old.

I went back 3,000 years because YOU did and, you're right, it's wrong to attribute those accomplishments to muslims when it wasn't muslims at all that made the advancements in mathematics, science, etc but you faggots still take credit for it.

Are you fucking stupid or what? Do you think "explosives" are a new invention? They've been used in warfare for well over 1,000 years in one form or another.

I think you need to look in a mirror before you throw "autistic" around all willy-nilly you are severely uneducated and a prime example of the dumbshits the ME spits out into the rest of the world.

You should honestly be fucking ashamed of yourself and your people.
>>
File: facebookmemes.png (238KB, 1050x699px) Image search: [Google]
facebookmemes.png
238KB, 1050x699px
>>717804814
>>
>>717804929
she was 9 that is a child you are a retard if you think a 9 year old is an adult and i seriously hope noone ever lets you around any kids
>>
start race war
>>
>>717804808
The popular misconception as to Aishah’s age may be removed here. . . . Isabah, speaking of the Holy Prophet’s daughter Fatimah, says that she was about five years older than Aishah. It is a well-established fact that Fatimah was born when the Ka’bah was being rebuilt, i.e., five years before the Call. Aishah was therefore born in the year of the Call or a little before it, and she could not have been less than ten years at the time of her marriage with the Holy Prophet in the tenth year of the Call. . . . And as the period between her marriage and its consummation was not less than five years, because the consummation took place in the second year of the Flight, it follows that she could not have been less than fifteen at that time. The popular account that she was six years at marriage and nine years at the time of consummation is decidedly not correct because it supposes the period between the marriage and its consummation to be only three years, and this is historically wrong. (Ali, pp. 183-184)
>>
>>717804929
children cant consent so she was raped dumb ass
>>
>>717804937
nope , it was mostly muslim scientists who contributed to society , also the first attempt in history to make a plane was by a muslim scientist
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abbas_ibn_Firnas
>>
>>717805211
this triggers me
>>
>>717805205
>"Taqiyya is an Islamic juridical term whose shifting meaning relates to when a Muslim is allowed, under Sharia law, to lie.
>>
its also not that hard just to type "muslim scientists" on google you fat fuck
>>
>>717805205

Sahih al-Bukhari 3896—Narrated Hisham’s father: Khadija died three years before the Prophet departed to Al-Madina. He stayed there for two years or so and then he wrote the marriage (wedding) contract with Aishah when she was a girl of six years of age, and he consummated that marriage when she was nine years old.

Sahih al-Bukhari 5158—Narrated Urwa: The Prophet wrote the (marriage contract) with Aisha while she was six years old and consummated his marriage with her while she was nine years old and she remained with him for nine years (i.e. till his death).

Sahih Muslim 3310—Aisha reported: Allah’s Apostle married me when I was six years old, and I was admitted to his house when I was nine years old.

Sahih Muslim 3311—Aisha reported that Allah’s Apostle married her when she was seven years old, and she was taken to his house as a bride when she was nine, and her dolls were with her; and when he (the Holy Prophet) died she was eighteen years old.

Sunan Abu Dawud 2116—Aishah said: The Apostle of Allah married me when I was seven years old. (The narrator Sulaiman said: Or six years.) He had intercourse with me when I was nine years old.
>>
>>717806054
STOP THIS RACISM
>>
>>717791281
>'inb4 resign'?
shoot himself
>>
File: 1383365905206.jpg (110KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1383365905206.jpg
110KB, 720x960px
>>717791281
stop the war on drugs and use that money on sending the mexicans back to mexico
>>
>>717791489
You misspelled "diplomats".
>>
File: 1483544027273.jpg (63KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
1483544027273.jpg
63KB, 900x506px
>>717794885
>>
>>717791281
resign
>>
dubs and donald trump will nuke best korea
>>
lock her up
>>
this thread is over fuck off already
>>
Resign.
>>
>>717807423
filthy white trash detected.
>>
Impeach himself because it has the word Peach in it so it must be something good.
>>
He should find a way to give SJW's a reality check. Maybe something that would put them in their place and get them to stop bitching about almost everything.
>>
>>717793153

With appropriate modifications for practicality and the Bill of Rights, this.

Cheetoh Jesus might actually unwind the bullshit and lies.

But like this Anon, I doubt it.
>>
>>717793224

My company outsources a lot of work to Chinkland. I hate them for that. The Chinks that come here legally are ok. The Indians though? GTFO NOW.
>>
LOCK HER UP
O
C
K

H
E
R

U
P
>>
>>717791281
Kill all niggers, jews, fags, sjw and tumblr feminsts
>>
>>717793990

We could have had Ron Paul, except that no, the Republicans fucked him over.

So now it's Cheetoh Jesus.
>>
>>717794575

This. Hillary was a very, very poor choice.

How do you think Bernie would gave done, really?
>>
>>717809829
/thread, along with s o r o s
>>
>>717791281
convert to islam
>>
>>717795027

Hypocrisy. .. you won't pick berries.
>>
Federally decrimize marijuana
>>
Fill his team with a bunch of politicians, just like he said he wouldn't. Oh wait, that already happened.
>>
>>717798484

Forced roles?

Fuck you.
>>
>>717804713
>"no more handouts to people who haven't worked a day in their lives"
>mexicans/latinos in general work harder then any white person
>>
>>717792450
Municipal Waste \m/
>>
Install/replace the old toilet
>>
>>717791338
/thread
>>
>>717799821

We Texans built their oil industry.

We PAY for the oil.

We're not stealing.

Try again.
>>
Shut Down the entire Mainstream Media. Jail is too kind for them..
>>
File: faces-buckteeth-smile.jpg (14KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
faces-buckteeth-smile.jpg
14KB, 480x480px
>>717791784
Hahah, you're not a very bright one, are you?
>>
>>717805318

So ... he failed at building a plane. FAILED.
>>
File: faces-pet-the-retard.png (386KB, 667x670px) Image search: [Google]
faces-pet-the-retard.png
386KB, 667x670px
>>717793088
Sure, son. Now take your pills and go to bed.
>>
He should strap on a suicide vest and drop in on Congress.
>>
>>717793427
Kek.
>>
File: faces-Romney.jpg (17KB, 465x329px) Image search: [Google]
faces-Romney.jpg
17KB, 465x329px
>>717794767
Shit nigga, you better be from the past because owning someone that hard is illegal these days.
>>
Try and do better than the last four idiots?
>>
>>717801097

Again, no thank you.
Thread posts: 310
Thread images: 52

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.