[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trump: "Assange said Russia wasn't involved in the

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 233
Thread images: 49

File: rabbi trump.jpg (92KB, 800x480px) Image search: [Google]
rabbi trump.jpg
92KB, 800x480px
Trump: "Assange said Russia wasn't involved in the hacks. I believe him."

Without mentioning Obama or Hillary, why do YOU support Trump?
>>
gary johnson didnt have a chance thats why
>>
File: 12.jpg (158KB, 707x1000px) Image search: [Google]
12.jpg
158KB, 707x1000px
>>
File: 1406950949748.gif (672KB, 300x156px) Image search: [Google]
1406950949748.gif
672KB, 300x156px
>>717764071
He owns my building. If I didn't I'd probably be out on my ass.
>>
tfw trump's retards have been cucked by 1. Russia ("they'll nuke us!" "vote trump!"), 2. Netanyahu/Israel/Jews ("we're white nationalists, but we love Israel/Jews now!"), 3. Trump

Very sad.
>>
>>717764071
If Hillary didnt exist i wouldnt have supported trump. I think a lot of people didnt want the female Hitler in power, so they Trumped out.
>>
>>717764071
I have to admit, I have a lot of respect for Trump on this Assange issue.
>>
>>717765060
well I guess a trade war with china, (then a war with china), and some nuclear exchanges with north korea and iran won't be as bad as having Hillary.
>>
>>717764071
Without being a faggot, why don't you support Trump?
>>
>>717764071

It's so funny watching fascists get conned in real time.
>>
>>717765413

He's a north eastern socialite who cares nothing about rural people.
>>
File: republican welfare states.jpg (99KB, 742x576px) Image search: [Google]
republican welfare states.jpg
99KB, 742x576px
>>717765413
I'm actually a Liberal Coastal Elite. I support trump for 2 reasons.

1. My tax breaks (that you won't get)
2. Watching red state filth be decimated by trump's policies. Your tax increases (along with your loss of healthcare, social security, medicare, Medicaid, welfare and disability will destroy you).

Also I have dual-citizenship in Israel/US.

So Trump is a Win/Win/Win for me.
>>
>>717765578
oh I thought you were referring to me -- and I was going to "close!". because i'm a west coast socialite who adores trump, and hates the rural filth.
>>
>>717764071

I don't support trump, unless you mean propping him up for the executioner's axe
>>
>>717764071
-There was no libertarian candidate who follows through on issues, and Gary had no clue what Aleppo was.
-Trump addressed issues that wasn't addressed by his opponents like immigration, blacks losing jobs to illegals, jobs going overseas, reaching out to the blacks with "what do you have to lose?"
-Has a successful background (try overlooking over 2000 businesses and keep every single one of them from going under, not humanly possible).
-Is very outspoken and doesn't attempt to say things tactful or anything of the sort a career politician would say.
-Has always been popular amongst the general population BEFORE he ran as the Republican nominee.
-Most of his hard pressing issues were either not addressed or not pressed hard enough by his opponents on BOTH sides of the parties.
-Ran against both parties, the media including Fox news. I know many of you don't think that but you probably don't watch Fox news anyway so it doesn't matter. Only one on Fox that gave him a fair amount of time was Sean Hannity.
-Is not a career politician. I know many of you think career politicians means more qualified, but you didn't throw your support for Joe Biden or John McCain so try to refrain from pick-and-choose standpoints at different points of time. Secondly we could ask ourselves critical thinking questions where we would be if Socrates, Thomas Paine, and Abraham Lincoln were dismissed on grounds of "not qualified" and have a field day.
-Overall, he went where other politicians weren't willing to go. In my heart I wish Ben Carson would have won, but I know for sure he would've been eaten alive by any candidate.

Hope that answers your questions. You can devote your time to refuting my opinions with yours and prop them up as facts. I don't expect to say anything without being attacked, it is /b/ and the internet after all. Everyone is tougher here. So do your worst.
>>
Look you stupid fools.

Assange told Hannity and Trump that Russia wasn't involved. That's good enough for me.
>>
>>717765959
I don't understand why liberals paint Republicans as racist and love the word anti-semitic as an ace card when Republicans are the party who support Israel's right to defend its borders however they see fit. Obviously you can't be both pro-Israel and anti-semitic, but I find it curious that they find mental gymnastics to formulate that idea.
>>
>>717766854
tl;dr tbh
>>
File: 201209_blog_kirby272.jpg (71KB, 539x256px) Image search: [Google]
201209_blog_kirby272.jpg
71KB, 539x256px
>>717764194
>voting Libertarian to win
wow you're so fucking stupid. People like you are exactly why politics is fucked in the US.

FYI, Libertarian Party got 3.3% of the popular vote (twice what they normally get). They only needed 5% to win public campaign funding for future elections.

You fucked everything up you dumb piece of shit.
>>
>>717767311
wat

the GOP has always of jews/by jews/for jews. trump has the most jewish cabinet in US history.

republicans are not anti-semitic. they are pro-semitic. pro-Israel. pro-Netanyahu. pro-settlements.

who said the GOP was anti-semitic?
>>
>>717765346
>nuclear exchanges with north korea and iran

That will never happen. Starting a nuclear war with the USA or Russia is like poking a tiger with a sharp stick. Yeah you might make it bleed, but then you are fucking dead.

It would be a tragedy of epic proportions of somebody nuked a city in the USA, but the country would live on just fine and the revenge would be brutal.
>>
>>717764441
you'll probably be out anyway, he'll be forced to sell your home to become President.
>>
File: index.jpg (14KB, 253x199px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
14KB, 253x199px
You gon' get raped!
>>
Trump finally exposed America's "Intelligent Agencies". He's going to "limit their power now".

Thank God.

He's already Made America Great Again, and he hasn't even taken office!
>>
>>717767556
Anyone on the far left. Different parts of the country, different aspects, etc.
>>
>>717767286
>cause who needs an international consensus of independent intelligence agencies when you have SEAN HANNITY

I literally can't tell if people are serious any more. We're all so fucked.
>>
>>717767764
>far left accuses GOP of being anti-semitic
that's just fucking stupid. It's the far right anti-semites who care enough to get upset by this shit, even though they have no clue what's really happening.
>>
>>717767611
>not realizing trump will strike china/north korea and iran first

>also not realizing how massive china's nuclear arsenal is

>wanting a conventional war with china.

I wonder if trump's retards were born stupid, or if a lot of them have traumatic brain injuries.
>>
>>717767500
this

voted for jill but i woulda liked to see 5% in any 3rd party
>>
>>717767341
Thanks for honesty. I can sum it up as "he spoke to people that resonated within them, others did not."
>>
>>717767712
Fucking with the CIA sounds like a great way to end up like Kennedy.

I've always wondered if right after the President is sworn in they take him in a back room and explain to him how shit really works.
>>
File: Trump.jpg (62KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
Trump.jpg
62KB, 1080x720px
>>717767764
wat. jews in America vote democrat.

trump's retards are virulent anti-Jew/anti-Israel (but they've JUST been buttcucked by Netanyahu/Israel).

Jewish =/= Zionism.
>>
>>717768050
Fair enough, I'm certainly not here to attack you or anyone else for their vote btw.
>>
>>717767948
China has no Navy to speak of. They don't really have a way to project their military outside their own borders. And we aren't going to be attacking China, so there is nothing to worry about.

Iran knows we would fuck them up.

North Korea won't do anything either. They only pretend to act tough because that's what he needs to do to stay in power. The perception of a foreign threat keeps a population unified. So North Korea keeps its people in the dark and makes them think the west will invade them any day. That's the only way he can cling to power.
>>
>>717768008
shoulda gone for the Johnson

theyre both retards but he was closer
>>
>>717768184
Obama has been pretty pro Palestine and the Jews have not liked that.
>>
>>717768083
the CIA and FBI are actually the least powerful intelligence agencies in America now.

Trump's pissing off the top ten unmentionable 3-letter agencies, and they won't react kindly.

I'm not sure if they'd react kennedy-esque anymore, but they'd leak enough info to destroy Trump in the eyes of the public and have him impeached/imprisoned.
>>
>>717764071
My decision wasn't based as much on foreign policy as it was our tax problems and the economic standing of people in my class (upper middle). Seeing my income tax dropped to 10% from 25 Would be fantastic. If you account for higher import tax and lower production related tax that will increase the creation of jobs I think it'll balance out. When I'm making 80k a year and still struggle to support a family of 4 something has to give.
>>
>>717767936
I'm all for Israel's right to defend its borders however necessary, but I can't stand it when evangelicals and other Christians only throw in their support for Israel simply out of "they're chosen by God". It's upsetting that they see a category of people supremely above them by religion. They should read the Talmud and educate what Jews really think about gentiles. I don't hate Jews, but I can't stand to hear any religious texts say they're chosen or that others aren't human, or uphold any ideas of slavery as a reward. Support Israel for its right to exist, not because God and shit.
>>
>>717767311
I'm usually called a liberal by my conservative friends. It's sort of a running joke, even though I support border security and am very pro Israel. I just don't think massive tax cuts and drastically increasing government spending (deporting millions of people costs a lot of fucking money, a wall is pointless and would cost trillions to build and maintain for a decade, tariffs are an absolutely horrible idea) is best for the country.

Also, Trump didn't even know who the Quds were. This is not someone who should.be making decisions pertaining to middle Eastern politics.

If you read through Hillary's emails, she talks about her plan to militarily support factions of the Kurdish Peshmerga forces that focus on attacking ISIS. Pretty great plan in my opinion.

Trump, on the other hand, is butt buddies with Putin because he said nice things about him, ignoring that Russia is very close allies with Assad, who in turn is supported by Iran, one of the biggest Islamic terrorist factories in the ME.

But whatever. Even though his policies are militarily and economically absurd, at least he 'tells it like it isn't amirite?
>>
>>717764071
Because you don't.

Fuck you, OP.
>>
File: israel buttrapes america.jpg (299KB, 1455x1173px) Image search: [Google]
israel buttrapes america.jpg
299KB, 1455x1173px
>>717768568
you mean Zionists.

Zionists =/=Jews.

Zionists hate Obama. Zionists are far-right, politically. Zionists LOVE Trump. Trumps retards used to be white nationlists. Now they're Israel-Firsters.

Very sad.
>>
>>717768184
If every Jew living in America and Israel switched places, the Republican base would be much stronger, and there would be a second holocaust in Israel.
>>
File: america love it or leave it.jpg (390KB, 3072x2048px) Image search: [Google]
america love it or leave it.jpg
390KB, 3072x2048px
>>717768680
we're going to incredibly under Trump (the upper-middle class).

the middle class and lower-middle-class are going to be obliterated. good riddance. I'm tired of sending billions to red states for welfare and subsidies.

We won this one, friend. Again.
>>
>>717768859
You make a lot of great points, but you're pro-Israel? Strange.
>>
>>717768977
You bet. But Jews in America know that Israel is a shit place to live. With Shitty fascist, far-right politicians. They're smarter than that.
>>
File: J2.jpg (8KB, 124x125px) Image search: [Google]
J2.jpg
8KB, 124x125px
It's sad because Trump/Republicans/Trump's retards have discounted the entire Intelligence Community (not surprising)...

And are relying on the words of Netanyahu's/Putin's Assange.

Very sad.

The silver lining? Netanyahu is already paying the price (he's going to prison soon), putin will be killed, so will assange.
>>
File: 1482816713215.jpg (4KB, 123x132px) Image search: [Google]
1482816713215.jpg
4KB, 123x132px
>>717767948
What kind of fantasy do you live in? Real life isn't some call of duty doomsday kid.
>>
>>717764071
I like guns. His stance on 2A rights is something that works for me.

Really hope the recent national reciprocity bill passes. Hard to travel in the NE since no one honors each other's permits up here.
>>
>>717769120
More pro IDF and anti Hamas. Israel as a state, I couldn't care less about in terms.of biblical rights or whatever. No one's saying that Israel is a bunch of jewy mouse angels. They're just infinitely more moral and stronger than Hamas. Idgaf that it was democratically elected because that's not my biggest criterion for who should be a world influence. It's a major one, sure, but I'd take an Antonio Salazar style dictator over a democratically elected government whose militants use children as human shields.
>>
>>717769031
Because I don't have much context I can't tell if you're being genuine or not. Either way the upper-middle class is the backbone of this country in my opinion. I'm personally in production of oil and natural gas in the ohio, wv, pa area. I work my ass off for what my family and I have. When you factor in property tax, sales tax, income tax, social security tax, and so on it gets out of hand. I lose nearly $1,000 a paycheck to income and social security tax alone. He won me over with the promise of attempting to lower income tax. It stings when you look at $3,100 net and 2,100 gross on your pay stub. Especially when it costs so Damn much to buy a basic home and vehicles.
>>
>>717769484
gun laws have never been so lax federally

>mfw Reagan installed the assault rifle ban

It would be funny if trump/GOP employed similar restrictions.

You don't know this yet. But Trump lies a lot. And... he's a liberal. Yep. You'll find out soon enough :D
>>
>>717768859
"We don't make peace with our allies. We make peace with our enemies" -Abraham Lincoln

I think it would be fantastic if we actually established some common ground with Iran, much less Russia. Iran is a nation that has absolutely every fucking right to hate us. We tampered with their democracy for fucks sake.

We need to be apologizing to Iran, not Japan. If we actually owned up to being shitheads and destabilizing, tampering, and fucking up the middle east, there may actually be a diplomatic path to genuine peace with the ragheads. And then maybe it wouldn't matter that they're a terrorist factory- wouldn't affect us.

But then, we're in bed too much with the Saudis for that to be a real option, now is it? Funny how we're quick to point out what a corrupt and brutal dictator Putin is, but not King fuckface in Riyad.
>>
File: IAI-Lavi-B-2-hatzerim-2.jpg (109KB, 1227x616px) Image search: [Google]
IAI-Lavi-B-2-hatzerim-2.jpg
109KB, 1227x616px
>>717768911
Don't forget the Lavi fighter jet.

We paid for the development of the Lavi. Then the Jews "consult" for China on a fighter jet design and look what the Chinese came up with. Wow, what a coincidence!

Fuck jews!
>>
>>717769952
It's sad because you're America's backbone. You're not welfare cretins. And Trump's going to raise taxes on you.

Pretty sad.

Living under Reagan and GW, I'm familiar with "trickle-down" economics.
>pro-tip: that money never trickles down.
>>
File: J-10a_zhas.png (1MB, 1195x569px) Image search: [Google]
J-10a_zhas.png
1MB, 1195x569px
>>717768911
>>717770192
Chinese J-10
It's not a carbon copy of the Lavi but the design influence is pretty obvious.
>>
>>717769978
Thanks for bestowing some of your knowledge onto someone as simple as me, Lord Autist.
>>
>>717770192
isn't it tragic?

>mfw trump and his retards support this kind of anti-American fuckery.
>>
>>717768859
I agree. I'm wouldn't be quick to label myself as a conservative, but in comparison to others I am. Much I can agree on, but arming the Kurds is a calculated risk since Iraq is divided by people who don't want equality, but rather to be the next Saddam. No one likes the Kurds, they've been oppressed, but arm a people who only know war and oppression and it will be their turn to be the oppressors. Iraq was an extremely sensitive topic, and trying to implement democracy to a region that would democratically NOT want democracy is a bad idea as it's clear that dictatorship is the only thing popular there. The want to be a dictator, and we should be focusing on building a dictator who is on the CIA payroll with strings attached.

Supporting the Kurds might not be a terrible idea, but inevitably we would have more oppression than literally any other group aside from ISIS. I'd rather see Shia muslims in power in that region since it could potentially lead to a reform in Iran.

>he 'tells it like it isn't amirite?
Hate to say it, but you have a point. He fought both parties and won because what he said and addressed resonated within the constituents. But there is a point that does stand somewhat in his favor: there are sensitive issues that need to be addressed with a hard stance willing to tackle something that might alienate themselves. No politician was willing to do that since they saw that as political suicide. Turns out, the people want a clear stance that runs either forward or backward and not this in-between unclear direction we've been served with all along.
>>
>>717770352
It's my duty to expose trump's dirty Serbian jew double-bluff. It's nice to be appreciated.
>>
>>717770259
You know I can't say you're wrong. On the other hand I have to hope like hell you are though. My reality at the ballot box was I have a guy who may Fuck me but says he won't and a woman who wants to destroy the industry that supports my family and I and seems to stand against what we represent. The sad truth to our current state socially is that being married and supporting your own family isn't cool or right anymore. The patriarchy that they hate so much is actually what helped sustain life as it were back in the ww2 era. No one can deny that was the strongest we've ever been.
>>
File: Cheers Sir.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
Cheers Sir.gif
1MB, 320x240px
>>717770952
I can only tell you that I'm 110% on your side. Truly. I really hope Trump does right by you and vast majority of Americans who're like you (regardless of political affiliation). I stand with you and the middle class -- and I'll do my best to have your back.
>>
>>717770952
I would argue we are stronger now than we were in the WWII era in relation to other nations. Our military is by far the best in the world.

>INB4 somebody says we can't even beat a bunch of sand niggers with AK-47s and RPGs and IEDs.

Our military has been forced to fight with both hands tied behind their back ever since Vietnam. We steamrolled our way in Baghdad in a matter of days. We could do that to any nation other than Russia and China if we wanted.

Our air-force is massive compared to Russia or China
Our Navy is massive compared to Russia or China
We are still the largest economy in the world with China a close 2nd. But when you compare our population sizes it's kind of pathetic how low the per capita GDP of China is.

America is doing great. We just need to stop electing fuckwits for leaders.
>>
>>717771535
You sound super pro-interventionist.

why do you support America's (and Israel's) proxy wars?

You realize that Americans are dying for corporations and Israel... right? And have been since the inception of the nation.

It's sad that you promote that.
>>
>>717771442
I greatly appreciate that. In return I'll continue to support my family so others don't have to through the welfare system. As for political affiliation, I don't really have a lean in either direction. I'll support anyone from any party that holds and supports the same values I do.
>>
File: when_Trump_wins.jpg (110KB, 1000x847px) Image search: [Google]
when_Trump_wins.jpg
110KB, 1000x847px
Trump represents the first, and probably the last, chance to actually reform the American government. I believe he is a Great Man, the kind that history tells of for centuries. He is a modern Julius Caesar. Unlike the presidents of the past 40 years he is his own man and not beholden to anyone. Trump is clearly a highly intelligent individual who only lets people think he's stupid because it serves his purposes. I predict that through the next 4 years of his first term he will continue winning.
>>
File: IMG_9729.jpg (103KB, 1595x394px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9729.jpg
103KB, 1595x394px
Because I wanted to have another man of color in the White House.
>>
>>717771535
The biggest difference I see is overall support and cohesion. We can't seem to get all of our people to stand together. If not for where we are and why we are there at least for those of us doing the job. The fact is that if someone didn't volunteer for it then someone else would be forced. I was an army medic by the way. OEF 10/11.
>>
>>717768740
>defend their borders
nobody has a problem with that, you super safe opinion is pretty boring.

The controversial issue is that Israel provides military support for illegal settlements outside their borders. Obama told them to cut it out while Republicans openly encourage it.
>>
>>717770436
I still think supporting and training the Kurds would be overall beneficial, like we did with the FSA before too many extremists took the title.

Although I definitely agree that we should see to it that more Shia powers overtake the Sunni and Salafi governments.

That being said, I was being facetious when I said he tells it like it is. His lying aside, I understand that the timidity with which the Dems approach radical Islam is attrocious. However, him being correct on a few issues doesn't justify his other ideas that I deem to be insane.
>>
>>717771829
I'm not interventionist, but I do believe in having a strong military. We need to focus on our own issues for a few years and let the world take care of itself.
>>
>>717764071
are you implying you believe russia was behind these "hacks"?
why would you believe that?
also all these "hacks" did was release information to the public, which really is the JOB of the media. all this shit is retarded.
>>
File: 1378829384517.gif (28KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
1378829384517.gif
28KB, 720x540px
>>717774119
>focus on our own issues
our military is powerful enough to dominate the entire globe quite easily and that's not about to change any time soon.

There's a difference between having a strong military and paying trillions of dollars to make every other military on the planet obsolete.

We could cut our military in half and it would still be the single most wasteful endeavor in human history.
>>
>>717772756
There is no cohesion because we don't need to be fighting these wars. There was no justification for the invasion of Iraq, we never should have invaded Afghanistan, Vietnam was pointless.

We haven't had a real enemy since WWII that was worth fighting. I have nothing but respect for people in the military, I just wish our politicians would stop throwing our military under the bus and sending them to die for jew shekels and oil money.
>>
>>717764071
Was totes snowden
>>
>>717774444
>single most wasteful endeavor in human history

Lots of technologies spin off of military spending. It's a horribly inefficient way to develop technology, but it does happen. I do agree the military spending is a big waste, but there are some minor benefits that trickle down.
>>
>>717774810
>Lots of technologies
NASA does more with less, the military is a giant scam.

Quite literally, it is just a mechanism for politicians to launder money to favored contractors and industries.
>why else would they pay $640 per TOILET SEAT
>>
>>717764071
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pA8DdkM2Wqo
>>
>>717771938
>>717772756
>>717771535
Nice to see polite and thoughtful discussion is still alive on /b/.

I fall in the interesting category of "fly-over elite". Born and raised rural. Went to Ivy League. Came back, own property and farms. Idle rich, highly educated, and enjoys collecting various products that are labeled "illegal in California".

I have a trepidatious optimism about Trump. Unfortunately, I think Trump is probably in over his head. He isn't as cunning a businessman as people believe. Real money doesn't need to resort to scam universities and branding snafus. He doesn't understand the political machine in Washington. I admire that he's willing to call out intelligence agencies on their BS, but fucking with the CIA is a good way to get JFK'd.

Indeed, JFK may be an excellent comparison for Trump. Popular with the people, has a labido, and a distinct lack of tact that leads to him sticking gum on the bottom of your coffee table (in person, JFK was a bit of a jackass). Main difference is he doesn't have a political family to back him up in congress- and clearly that wasn't enough for Kennedy either, was it?
>>
>>717774573
That's very fair. Also another reason why I voted the way I did was that the other option has been involved in most everything negative that's happened over the last 30 years. There have been a lot of accusations regarding trump and Russia and the like. However on the other side of the fence they weren't just accusations against Hillary. She has been involved with a lot of the decisions many Americans have grown to regret and hate. That being said she would have been a continuation of those bad decisions. At least with trump we have a chance at a new direction.
>>
>>717775098
I think there needs to be a massive fraud investigation into the F-35. It's gotten so ridiculous it makes me mad. Obvious rampant fraud throughout the program.

We need more money, it will be ready in another 5 years, oh wait, we need even more money and it looks like it will be closer to 7 or 10 years. Oh by the way, we need more money again.
>>
File: joey no socks.jpg (75KB, 1200x676px) Image search: [Google]
joey no socks.jpg
75KB, 1200x676px
>>717765413

Trump has mob ties

also he's good buds with pedophile Jeff Epstein
>>
>>717775245
That it is. That's actually the way I think this ride will end. They can't beat him through rigging the system or changing it spontaneously. That leaves them with assassination as their only hope to beat him out before the end of his first term. Also you're probably right about his business related skill. I'm not privy to how that side of things works so I can't touch on that much in either direction. All I can do is go with the gamble and hope for the best. At the end of the day I can at least say I went with what I thought was best.
>>
>>717774064
>the Dems approach radical Islam is attrocious
It's smarter than it seems. I don't agree with it but I do understand it and I also don't claim to be an expert on the Middle East- whereas they have access to said experts.

The idea is memetic warfare- something terrorist groups are relying on considerably. Calling it "violent criminals" instead of saying "Islamic extremism" avoids a "us vs them" dichotomy that terrorist groups are trying to encourage. If you say "this was just a deluded nutjob acting on his own" instead of a "coordinated successful attack by a zealous religious organization who we think is evil" you are less likely to draw sympathy towards anyone who identifies more with Islam than counterterrorism operations.

Its a difficult problem- how to fight an enemy that isn't afraid to die. Because you can't just demonstrate to them with increased certainty they will be destroyed- enough to deter most military threats in history. You have to stop characterizing them as martyrs- and calling them a "radical islamic terrorist" legitimizes their claim to martyrdom. Its what the enemy of a jihad would call them. But calling them "just another criminal" shows their insignificance in the grand scheme- which is the real message you want to portray. That when you die, nothing will change. Everything will continue on as normal. You're just another dead punk who assholishly murdered a handful of people on his way out.
>>
File: compressed_into_oblivion.gif (286KB, 239x200px) Image search: [Google]
compressed_into_oblivion.gif
286KB, 239x200px
I don't support Trump, and I don't support Hillary. They're both fucking idiots.
>>
>>717764071
Because finding out what the actual fuck kind of weird ass porn Pence is into is going to be 1000% better with a butthurt social media tard trying to defend and normalize it.
>>
>>717772756
The American revolution was an illegal revolution, but it's not about legality, it's about being able to take and defend occupied land. If you can defend it militarily, it's yours, legal or not. Now fight me.

>>717774064
I'd like to Shia's to have power in Iraq and the Ayatollah being in power in the same way a King and the church was. I believe that would challenge an ideological revolution in Iran since Iranians already love Americans (almost the entire world doesn't know this fact), and that would pose a threat to the Iranian government to change its divisions/tension with the US and would ultimately be on the morally wrong side of war since it would pour outcry for the US to intervene and be welcomed by the US militarily. I imagine the Shia political dictators should have almost the same role the Saudi's already have the US. It would lead to such dictators having a say in US politics, consecutive purchases of cheap oil from both Iraq and Saudi Arabia, and you would have two middle-east nations both Shia and Sunni on the backyard of the Iranian government. Perhaps even invoke a coup d'etat so long as they have the Ayatollah's support to throw in.

The Kurds, while they may have been the caboose of having anything and always lived in oppression, they do have the willingness to fight for what they believe in, but since no one likes them, that might lead to further tensions in the middle-east if they only allies they have is the US.

I know there's probably other reasons the Kurds might be a good idea that I'm not aware of. I don't think that I have the superior information or strategy, but I do think that if we could get Sunnis unquestionably on the side of the US, it would be easy to reform, revolt, or militarily invade Iran and have an ongoing flow of oil production for the US economy. But again, I could be wrong.
>>
>>717776852
This

I also didn't like Johnson or Stein. I felt totally alienated during this election. It was like a bad dream.
>>
>>717776707
Thanks for the (You)
I suppose I should specify. Progressives' approach to radical Islam is attrocious.

Instead of merely addressing the fact that certain attackers are Islamic, they result to arguing a straw man that no one has erected. "it's not all Muslims. It's like saying Dylan Roof represents all white people."

While I agree we shouldn't engage in memetics like that, we should still speak honestly about it and not jump to every point in AiU's regressive agenda.
>>
>>717777256
Oops! I meant to direct my response to >>717773877
>>
>>717767556
Its the common enemy that bonds the GOP and Israel. Without mudslimes they wouldnt give 2 shits about Israel.
>>
>>717764071
High probability of trade deal re-negotiatens, near guaranteed immigration enforcement
>>
File: 1482562032642.png (79KB, 1094x763px) Image search: [Google]
1482562032642.png
79KB, 1094x763px
>>717777544
There is zero correlation with terrorism and Islam, you bigot. Pic related.

Quit being an Islamophobe. You should have your girlfriend wear a Burqa as a sign of solidarity.
>>
>>717776664
Well, on the business end- what you really need is a network. That's the reality. Not amount of education lets you outguess a market. You need capital, but a good network takes care of that (investment partners, angel investors, etc). Lots of rich people go broke and get rich again because they have the relevant "skill set". The reality is they know people who can get shit done. Knowing people is the one and only way to get rich. 99% of a CEO's job is drinking with other motherfuckers and impressing them. Then everybody trades favors and tips. The real value of the Ivy League coastal elite is the network. Facts don't change based on where you learn it.

For my part, I voted Johnson. Partly because I didn't think Trump would win nationally. Partly because Trump winning in my flyover state was a foregone conclusion. And mostly because this was the first real chance to see a third party candidate get federal recognition.

The real problem is the duopoly. Kudos to Trump for bulldozing through the duopoly- but Trump is ultimately a fragile man in a nest of vipers. Not surprising to me he's still living in Trump Tower instead of DC. But if the people saw a 3rd party could actually succeed- that would last a century or so- at least until the snakes took root in the new party, which is inevitable.
>>
>>717776707
We need us vs them, we are civilized society and they are a backwards people who hate us because a book written by a warlord 1400 years ago tells them to
>>
File: republicans are poor.jpg (128KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
republicans are poor.jpg
128KB, 640x640px
>>717777544
what exactly is "the progressives' approach to Islam" vs. the "conservatives' approach to islam"?

>inb4 you blame Obama for gw bush's creation of isis
>inb4 you call progressives 'weak' on terror -- they've killed 1000's of Islamic extremists and decimated isis to 1/4th of its former size

The only criticism I'd have for progressives, is their lax approach to muslim immigration.

The criticism I'd have for the GOP in regards to islam is their scorched-earth policy, which created isis. and which only encourages terrorism.
>>
>>717777982

Republicans tend to be nutty evangelicals, so their love of Israel is Biblical in nature
>>
>>717778632
>Trump winning in my flyover state was a foregone conclusion

This. I live in Kansas. I would have bet my life savings Trump was winning Kansas without being nervous at all. Hillary had no chance at all. So voting 3rd party seemed like a good choice to me just so they could get some more votes and maybe have a stronger showing next election.
>>
>>717778736
lol civilized society. you just ran a campaign on being anti-pc. you literally want Americans to act like savage barbarians.

and then you elected a reality tv show host.
>>
File: photo.jpg (43KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
43KB, 900x900px
>>717778843
>>717778851
All organized religion needs to go, it's the current year after all.
>>
>>717764071
Because i am sick of blacks and gays and trannies harshing my high.

Pic related
>>
File: miga.jpg (592KB, 1238x1500px) Image search: [Google]
miga.jpg
592KB, 1238x1500px
>>717764071
>>
>>717778736
>We need us vs them
No, there is only us. There is no them. That is the meme which must prevail in order for this issue to go extinct.

We are everyone. You are a lone idiot in a turban. That is the end of the story.

And furthermore it is more or less already the reality. Overwhelmingly, a person is more likely to be against islamic extremism than for it. Its overwhelmingly the default. So why even ask people which side they are on? All that will do is make people question it, and some angry autist perma-virgin muslim boys are going to decide they want to be glorified killers if you offer it to them as an option. So why are you offering it?

There is no "them". Only "us". "They" are not a group. "They" are merely sad, shitty, repressed faggots.

>>717778843
>The criticism I'd have for the GOP in regards to islam is their scorched-earth policy

Yes, unfortunately this is true. As satisfying as it would be to turn all that sand to glass, it doesn't solve the problem.
>>
>>717765060
Trump has not yet proven anything. Surely a great deal of voters voted for him because anything is better than the globalist, Soros puppet, warmonger Hitlery
>>
>>
>>717779893
>They" are merely sad, shitty, repressed faggots.

You got sidetracked faggot! Enough about /b/ continue on about mudslimes
>>
>>717766854
>he was the least worst
>he mentioned issues that concern me and offered bullshit solutions for applause
>he had every advantage in an economic and legal system and still managed to lose occasionally
>he is loud
>everyone likes him
>he is louder than other people
>everyone hates him
>he's not a career politician and I will spend a paragraph not explaining why that's a plus.
>he is shameless

well you were right about being attacked for your beliefs at least.
>>
>>717778843
I'm not saying the GOP isn't worse. Even though I agree that Islam should be addressed as the uniquely dangerous threat to Western civilization that it has continually demonstrated itself to be, I don't think we should shut down all Muslim immigration.

The reason I'm criticizing progressives is because I'm on the left. I'm a left leaning libertarian and people on the far left need to get their shit together. They're the bigger problem for me. The GOP has its own set of issues, but I'll let the people on the right address their own side.
>>
>>717779980
Trump is a globalist too.
>>
>>717780174
Izzery
>>
>>717779980
>Trump is not a globalist puppet to actual billionaires
you dun goofed, not even Hillary was as bad
>>
>>717768911
I'm a Zionist, but I loved Obama and am sad he didn't push his agenda hard enough to make more changes happen.

Different Zionists have different ideas of what it will take to make Israel not dead. King Bibi seems to think it involves creating more refugees and further pissing off... everyone. But Likud is still in power because they have the Hasidic vote (muh welfare).

Republicans support Zionism for two reasons, first it means less Jews in America (muh Cuntry) and second it forwards what they think will be the requirements for Armageddon. A large percentage of the GOP actually does its best to bring about the Second Coming and end of the world, and nothing else matters more.
>>
>>717780177
Pay closer attention. I said "repressed". /b/ is absolutely flaming in its faggotry.
>>
File: 10208002339008892.jpg (45KB, 480x309px) Image search: [Google]
10208002339008892.jpg
45KB, 480x309px
>>717780808
>>
>>717780808
Let's see
>>
>>717779980
FYI Putin is the richest person on the planet and he got it by imprisoning Russian billionaires and stealing their money.

Now Trump and all of America is also in his pocket.

Game over, America, Russia finally won.
>>
File: 1479922938623.png (344KB, 969x847px) Image search: [Google]
1479922938623.png
344KB, 969x847px
>>717780897
>>
File: slav.jpg (57KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
slav.jpg
57KB, 600x450px
>>717781018

the slavs have won, sad but true
>>
>>717781018 Obviously you watch CNN.
Putin did not steal the oligarch's money, it's the other way around, He reversed drunkard Yeltsin's policies to privatise national assets.
>>
File: 1483078568531.jpg (122KB, 668x623px) Image search: [Google]
1483078568531.jpg
122KB, 668x623px
>>717781018
>>
>>717781442
>privatise national assets
>to himself
KEK

Putin is a thief
>>
File: 1481357240644.jpg (50KB, 625x420px) Image search: [Google]
1481357240644.jpg
50KB, 625x420px
>>717781598
>butthurt jew detected
>>
>>717767556
The GOP is pro-semitic. But many of the retarded white nationalists, conspiracy theorists,and rednecks that vote for them are anti-semitic. Just another example of cognitive dissonance at its finest.
>>
>>717781704
I'm not even sure why you would assume that

Most of the planet thinks Putin is a scumbag for many reasons
>>
>>717765413
I voted Hillary but am not terribly pet over trump,

I don't like him because he's quite simply a bad moral role model. He furthers and regularly takes advantage of the notion that perception is trumps facts, it's an idiots way of looking at the world.

This leads to the don't hire people smarter than him, questioning my orders is bad kind of thinking. It's really not best for the country long term, we should make it through

I do appreciate him using Twitter to stop the ethics committee break up
>>
>>717769952
Really dude? You're crying over a 30% tax rate and you live in eastern Ohio where it's cheap as fuck to live and gas costs pennies. GTFO. Whiney ass bitch
>>
>>717782078
>Trump stopped the ethics committee break up
it never would have passed the Senate, it was sheer fucking stupidity opposed by everyone but House Republicans.
>>
>>717782414
Agreed, it's still the right move, he's not letting them have their way.. yet, when he has to start making deals we may lose even this good part of his campaign
>>
>>717764071
4th gen legal Mexican on my mother's side. For those who don't know, legal Mexicans and those of legal descent hate illegals, and PE Trump doesn't want them here. PE Trump also proposed a solution for rapefugees, which means not letting them in. Having lived in an American Left-Wing shit hole full of crime and high taxes, I cannot disagree with a pro-gun, antioffshore/tax overkill candidate. Furthermore, being an American youth is annoying when you have retarded millenials acting like the conservative boogeymen they hate and demonizing everything against them while the White House backs them up as the status quo. Overall, PE Trump is the political bran muffin we need to force both parties to reconfigure themselves, while encouraging better chances of third parties.
>>
>>717769361
>>
File: tumblr_o2cec4Yl9H1u75cpro1_400.jpg (22KB, 316x421px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o2cec4Yl9H1u75cpro1_400.jpg
22KB, 316x421px
>>717769361
GIVE ME THE DETAILS! BIBI GOING TO JAIL IS HILARIOUS.
>>
>>717783124
I'm 3rd gen hispanic and I couldn't agree more. I hated Bush, voted for Obama and regretted it. Seems like we need something different who isn't a conventional Republican.

Also, do you find it annoying that movies and TV shows constantly portray us constantly calling our friends "amigo" while speaking English? I don't know anyone that says that unless they're speaking in Spanish.
>>
>>717778843
There's more to politics than just being bought out.
>>
>>717785252
It is your kind of lack of critical thinking, low-information voting that is going to make the next 4 or 8 years a nightmare. You dont choose a President because of bumper sticker thinking "we need something different". You dont choose a President without thinking through the policy proposals the guy is putting out. You dont elect a President who waves his hands and goes "I'll Make America great again" without a single specific plan. Disengaged, no-memory voters deserve a disengaged self-aggrandizing President -- he is a mirror reflecting the voters.
>>
File: 1485656532.png (164KB, 586x514px) Image search: [Google]
1485656532.png
164KB, 586x514px
>>717769841
>>
>>717786243
>says the guy who supported a candidate who's slogan was "It's her turn!"

BAHAHAHA the left's hypocrisy is side-splitting honestly.
>>
>>717786878
whose*
>>
File: 1478064138194.jpg (142KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1478064138194.jpg
142KB, 1024x576px
>>
File: 1462930099351.gif (13KB, 505x607px) Image search: [Google]
1462930099351.gif
13KB, 505x607px
>>717787016
>>
>>717786243
This isn't the sole reason. Don't over analyze a simple spout.
>>
>>717786243
He has multiple plans, some of which have already come to fruition and saved thousands of jobs.

Your problem is you just want to try and shout down the plans he does have as "racist, bigotted, misogynistic" when they're nothing of the sort.

Border walls on the north and south borders to protect US sovereignty and ensure that ILLEGAL ALIENS don't cross our borders on a whim (not ALL mexicans, not ALL of anbody, but ALL people breaking the law)

Repealing Common Core which has proven to be a total failure for public education (ask any teacher anywhere)

Repealing Obamacare so young people aren't FORCED to buy plans that include shit they don't need.

Opening healthcare competition across state lines which Obamacare RESTRICTED completely and resulted in monopolies being formed and prices sky-rocketing.

People saw through the bullshit and the name-calling which is why he won.

Re-negotiating NAFTA to give the US more leverage and a better position than Clinton left us with.

Cleaning the slate with Russia to actual have a decent international relationship with them after Obama and Hillary drove it into the ground. Do you even remember how bad they both failed at the "Russian reset"? It's literally the reason Putin can't stand them today.

Tell me how any of that is bad or racist or bigotted exactly? It's not unless you have more vested interest in another country and your interests aren't in the US in which case who cares what you think? Move to that other place.

People need to stop listening to the bullshit Mtv is spoonfeeding you and get some common fucking sense tbh. You can either spend 4 years bitching, whining and accomplishing nothing (in which case you will be generally ignored) or get on board and actually get behind some of his plans which are clearly aimed at improving everyone's lives.

It's not even a repub/dem thing, you just don't want to give the guy a chance which just shows what an immature faggot you are tbh.
>>
>>717785252
Not really, I always thought amigo was some causual word to throw around when you don't feel like saying something as flat or old as pal or buddy.
>>
File: 1452562175298.gif (32KB, 250x292px) Image search: [Google]
1452562175298.gif
32KB, 250x292px
>>717786878
>>717787429
>>717788072
Made me feel all warm inside.
>>
15 DAYS until potus.
All you people that deny him his glory needed to leave to canada.
>>
>>717765959
fuck outta here kike
>>
>>717788134
Weird. I say chief, but maybe because I live in West TX.
>>
>>717768415
fedorafag thinks he can armchair general this shit

shut your stupid hole, neckbeard
>>
>>717768680
>this faggot tryna say trickle down works when it never has

get the fuck outta my /b/ shill
>>
>>717789280
He's not wrong though.

North Korea flexes and launches a failed rocket into the ocean then saber rattles any time they run out of food and need another humanitarian drop from the US or UN to feed their starving people. It's been a pretty "common" cycle in the past 10 years if you keep up with what's going on.

It's basically like the world keeping their deformed elephant-man cousin locked in a closet and anytime he bangs on the door you just slide a plate of tendies under the crack to shut him up for another hour.
>>
>>717789279
I say "my man" and I'm from the Midwest. As far as ethnic represenation goes, race is the topic I am least concerned about because of how often the American left throws it around. Everyone is racist, whites are bad, we have to embrace all cultures; fuck that, all the race baiting does is cause more problems, not solve them.
>>
File: donaldisacuck.jpg (276KB, 640x666px) Image search: [Google]
donaldisacuck.jpg
276KB, 640x666px
I dont
>>
>>717764071
I don't.
I'm sane and I supported Bernie.
Now we are going to talk about bullshit for four years while the deadline for "LAST POSSIBLE POINT OF DOING ANYTHING BEFORE THE NEXT DISASTER ON THE PROPORTIONS OF THE BLACK PLAGUE" draws ever closer.
Gonna be neat when disaster strikes, wonder what the fuck I am going to do...
>>
>implying hillary would've been any better

she would've been 1 million times worse
>>
>>717790151
>sane
>supports a Jew marxist

choose 1
>>
>>717789935
You're right. I shouldn't even think about it, it's not even important.
>>
>>717790256
lets talk more about the marxists.
oh wow would you look at that we are being overun by refugees, food production cannot keep up with population growth and we ran out of copper...

BUT FUCKING JEWS NIGGERS FEMINISTS CIS-MALES RACISTS COPS CAPITALISM ISLAM ATHEISM
>>
>>717790557
i'm talking about CULTURAL marxists who are even worse than real marxists, but nevermind you just have fun with your failed ideology
>>
>>717788455
15 days till .308 explodus the potus

mark your calendar. fuck those high score fags, ill take quality over quantity.

matter of fact ill make the greatest impact and only three people have to die
>>
>>717790685
what is a cultural Marxist?
>>
File: 1425203755247.jpg (81KB, 580x576px) Image search: [Google]
1425203755247.jpg
81KB, 580x576px
>>717790757
make america great again
>>
>>717790808
AKA political correctness, we used to be proud of our culture & being White but under Obama we weren't aloud to talk about it, Trump is going to bring us back to are roots....
>>
>>717789824
mutually assured destruction deters all from nuclear warfare.

china has aircraft carriers.

the rest is as simplistically wrong so i wont waste time.

so yes, he is wrong, but dont let that stop you from trying to jerk him off anyway
>>
>>717790757
Cool. Be sure to check in tomorrow from your jail cell and tell us how smart you feel for posting death threats on a public forum, dipshit.
>>
>>717777544
except that all muslims *are* terrorists.

At least the same way that white folks from the south in the 1920s were racist.
True, not all of them were lynching niggers and zoidbergs and as with any group there was a varied distribution of opinions... but white folks from the south in the 1920s were pretty racist. they were. they were.
>>
>>717790990
was expecting better fodder but that was weak...
>>
>>717790994
I talk about NK and you go off on some tangent about China, who's really jerking off who you clown?

You're honestly autistic as fuck. Stay on topic.
>>
>>717764071
Without mentioning faggotry or being OP, why do YOU support sucking dicks?
>>
>>717777544
except that all muslims *are* terrorists.

At least the same way that white folks from the south in the 1920s were racist.
True, not all of them were lynching niggers and zoidbergs and as with any group there was a varied distribution of opinions... but white folks from the south in the 1920s were preeeeeeeeeeetty racist. they were. they were.
>>
>>717791292
semen tastes pretty good and is rich in nutrients
>>
>>717764071

Sure. Before I do, let's keep in mind that supporting someone shouldn't be conflated with agreeing with everything they do.

I like that he's against the SJW bullshit. Islam is not a religion of peace.

Personally I'm curious to see how protectionism in the modern era will benefit the United States, if at all.

He isn't a warmonger. He isn't interested in regime change.

Departure from the UN.
>>
>>717764071
because I believe him when he says he wants to work with Russia and destroy ISIS.

because no one can answer directly and to the point when you ask what have the Russians done that they deserve to be invaded?

they fought on our side in WWI.
we invaded Russia in the middle of their revolution.
they basically won WWII for us.
they repeatedly offered to get rid of their entire nuke arsenal during the cold war and of course we said no because we needed ours to fuck all.

you people have been brain washed about the Russians.
>>
>>717790990
>are roots
>cultural marxist

you faggot assed stupid fucking milennials and your made up bullshit words

do you really think PC is going away because some hapless idiot became preznit II with the least amount of votes in the last forty years?

good luck, you delusional fruitcake
>>
>>717791021
ill be right back here posting tomorrow, you scared little pussy.

timid niggers like you is why women dont respect men anymore, you pathetic little pussyhole
>>
>>717791172
i wasnt responding to your diatribe, but pointing out why the retard you were agreeing with is wrong.

you just learning reading comprehension, little guy?
>>
>>717791566
Exactly this. The hypocrisy on the left is fucking palpable and the same ones up in arms about the whole Russian thing and feel like we should intervene in Syria to save those people are the same faggots who said 10 years ago we have no business intervening in places like Iraq and Afghanistan to help the people.

That or they're just too young to think for themselves. Either way, they just continue to make themselves look like massive idiots when they can't say with a straight face WHY they're angry at Russia or HOW they know they hacked us without using the words "because the CIA said so." That should throw up a TON of red flags to anyone with half a brain since they are literally in the business of regime change.
>>
>>717791675
you don't know what you're talking about, if trump got the least amount of votes then how did he beat hillary hmm? people are figuring out that PC is bullshit and violates the first amendment, all you c-ucks could talk about during the election was how trump didn't stand a chance and now that he's prez you're STILL burying you're heads in the sand, fucking LMAO

even a year ago you couldn't get away with saying anything about niggers or whatever, now we have a president whose openlly talking about kicking out the spics. PC is dying and you c-ucks killed it
>>
>>717792032
It's weird you weren't responding to me when you literally responded to my post. You should stop pretending like you know what you're talking about.

China has a few aircraft carriers, and? Wars are won by air superiority and we 50 drones for every one of their aircraft carriers not even to bring up our own aircraft carriers and destroyers. China is not a formidable threat and their "million man army" isn't that impressive when they don't possess the logistics to move those million soldiers anywhere.

Maybe do some research instead of falling back on "hurr durr reading comprehension" meme like a basic reddit faggot trying to save face. Fucking faggots play an hour of Zombies and think they know military strategy, shit is just sad tbqh.
>>
File: tin foil.jpg (40KB, 350x347px) Image search: [Google]
tin foil.jpg
40KB, 350x347px
>>717792044
>can't say with a straight face WHY they're angry at Russia or HOW they know they hacked us without using the words "because the CIA said so." That should throw up a TON of red flags to anyone with half a brain since they are literally in the business of regime change.
>>
>>717792119
least amount of votes=lowest voter turnout

you need this laid out in crayons dumbass?

>pc violates 1st amendment
no, idiot it doesnt.

you are truly stupider than words can describe
>>
>>717792381
im sorry, youre still bloviating?

let that other faggot fight his own battles, what, you some kind of homo whiteknight?

you sound a lot like a kike, btw
>>
>>717792644
dubs o truth chekd
>>
>>717792472
Yeah, great rebuttal there. You're basically proving my point.

Are we pretending the CIA didn't lie for 20 years about starting the crack epidemic or they didn't lie about Iran Contra? The CIA didn't oust Saddam and "liberate" Libya? Ffs a month ago, the left was crying about how corrupt the FBI was for wanting to prosecute HRC now, magically, they take their word alone at face value?

It's amazing how the people believing this shit don't realize how stupid they look to everyone else or just how quickly you tards forget history, get out of your bubble sometime. The rest of the country is laughing at you.
>>
>>717792846
get the fuck outta here kike
>>
>>717792955
damn, dubs o truth twice in a row!

>>717792846

must be the biggest kike of all time!
>>
>>717792472
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_involvement_in_regime_change

READ you illiterate fuck. do not take the bullshit cnn and msnbc feed you at face value.
>>
>>717793044
oh shit, three in a row, its unanimous.

kike kikelevitz III
>>
>>717764071
>Without mentioning car accidents and thef, why would you do car insurance?
>>
>>717764931
Syntax error
>>
>>717790557
>food production cannot keep up with population growth
False. Birth rates in almost every major country are well below 2 per couple. The US is standing on a barely stable 2.1, meaning very small growth. Almost all of Europe is below 2, meaning population will decline significantly in a single generation. Japan is at something ridiculous like .6. This means in one generation literally 70% of them will die off.

There isn't even a good incentive for countries to outpopulate eachother. That's the reason China's population soared under Mao. They assumed they would be invincible if they did. U.S. can still destroy them and they know that. Now they're working on getting the population down and getting more efficient GDP.

The problem is correcting itself. Stop this antihumanity bullshit.
>>
>>717791073
Everyone everywhere is always racist. Racism is stereotyping. Stereotyping is linguistically identical to noun formation. It's the statistical association of data. It is impossible to use language without being racist.
>>
>>717793391
fuck off kike
>>
>>717793645
>this much rationlization trying to rationalize an irrational hatred

are you this pathetic in person?
>>
>>717793716
That's your new favorite word isn't it? You just learn that one son? Gotta use it on everything! Man, Sesame Street sure is great isn't it? :D
>>
>>717768661
Doubt it. Even wikileaks didnt have shit on him. The little they did was beibg slung around by the media. Tgtats why he didnt get exposed as badly.
>>
File: 1483292011730.jpg (11KB, 223x225px) Image search: [Google]
1483292011730.jpg
11KB, 223x225px
>beaner wall and deportations
>overton window shift toward fascism
>makes leftists piss themselves in rage

Same reason I always give. We have this thread every day. Dubs.
>>
>>717784565
yes this is very sad. bibi's met with police already. his friend has gone to prison. for giving bibi gifts (bribes). and apparently bibi's taken many other gifts from executives.

he's actually facing a very long prison sentence.

http://www.wsj.com/articles/police-questioning-netanyahu-israeli-press-says-1483387653
>>
>>717794279
Assange works for Russia. WikiLeaks = Russian-controlled.

No. Of course WikiLeaks 'didn't have anything on trump, or the entire GOP'.

And now Assange's actively campaigning for Trump. Even Snowden The Russian has called Assange a shill, and called him out for blatant partisanship.
>>
>>717768661
Even more proof of the left's double-talk and hypocrisy:

>Trump says in a debate he'd put HRC in jail if it was proven that she perjured herself multiple times and lied about her email servers

Libs throw a tantrum and say how only totalitarian dictators do that sort of thing to political opponents

>Trump talks some shit to 3-letetr agencies and Dem Schumer gets on TV and says they will retaliate "6 ways from Sunday"

Libs say nothing about that blatant threat, it's totally ok to "destroy" his life apparently.

I really feel sorry for young kids today if they're gullible enough to have the wool pulled over their eyes THIS fucking bad.
>>
File: 1482703552787.png (47KB, 522x472px) Image search: [Google]
1482703552787.png
47KB, 522x472px
>>717769361
>muh intelligence community
You know, it's interesting because there's actually been no outcry from the intelligence community. If you actually read the "oy vey, the DNC was haxxed" articles, somewhere in there there's a short admission that this is all just luegenpresse specularion based on the baseless ramblings of a faction at the CIA. The FBI has said nothing. There's been no official report. There's no evidence linking Putin and Assange other than that Assange is pro-Trump and Trump is supposedly a Manchurian candidate.

Trump is far more kiked than I would have liked, but the media is just making hay.
>>
>>717793872
Hatred has nothing to do with it. This is merely descriptivist linguistics. Allegations of racism correspond directly with common usage of stereotypes involving race. Stereotypes involving animals species such as "birds fly" do not receive the same sort of indignant response of "FUCK YOU PENGUINS DONT FLY YOU RACIST". But it is exactly a stereotype. As is "mosquitoes carry the west nile virus". Nobody objects "FUCK YOU LESS THAN 1% ACTUALLY HAVE IT YOU BIGOT". It still is exactly true and relevant that mosquitoes are capable of carrying and spreading the west nile virus whereas house flies are not.

However the stereotype "black men are more likely to commit crimes" is met with all sorts of indignation, despite being true by the left's own admission. Of course its true. Black people are stuck in economic ghettos. Their low property values result in low property taxes which is how local education systems are funded. Therefore they receive the poorest education and have the fewest economic opportunities. Being poor, they commit crimes. This has been the case for almost all crime in all history in every civilization. Having comitted crimes, their criminal record permanently bars them from any further employment, ensuring their only option upon release is additional crime.

So it is absolutely true that black men are more likely to rob you. People implictly know this, and they form the appropriate stereotype. Just because there is a bird that doesn't fly, or that even most mosquitoes don't carry the west nile virus, doesn't change the fact that you are far more likely to be harmed by this group instead of any the others.

We form and articulate this stereotype like we would any other noun formation. Tigers have stripes, despite albino stripeless tigers existing. And black people are criminals, despite most of them leading honest lives.

But anyone who cognizes this observation is a racist- which is literally everyone.
>>
File: money.jpg (97KB, 1310x873px) Image search: [Google]
money.jpg
97KB, 1310x873px
>>717779487
>>717766854

>trumps face when he convinced you both to vote for him
>>
>>717794868
b-but people are different goy, we're animals except when it comes to psychology and then we're transcendent! shut up, goy!
>>
>>717794399
nice casual dubs friend.
>>
>>717794738
Don't try to pass off your batshit crazy theories as "fact."

-Proof Assange works FOR Russia
-Proof Wikileaks is Russian-controlled
-Proof that Wikileaks did have dirt on Trump or the entire GOP
-Proof that Assange is actively "campaigning for Trump"
-Proof Snowden has even weighed in the Assange/Trump "relationship" if there is one.

You're lacking all these things and you're full of shit. Have a nice day.
>>
>>717764071
"without mentioning obama or hillary"
LOL
>>
>>717764071
Easy
Cuz im a neonazi
Gas the kikes shoah 2.0 nao!
https://youtu.be/bAMKwm0uOIg
>>
>>717788072
this guy gets it
>>
>>717794868
>Tigers have stripes, despite albino stripeless tigers existing. And black people are criminals, despite most of them leading honest lives.

You were neutral to this point when you showed your agenda. You use the word "existing" as if it equates to "most of them" in an attempt to push a narrative.
>>
File: shaggy.jpg (54KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
shaggy.jpg
54KB, 612x612px
>>717794782
>mfw SUUUUPER triggered trumpkin sjw
>>
>>717795569
There's no triggering. It's just blatant hypocrisy. Plain and simple. The same thing that cost them the election. People aren't falling for it anymore. :^)
>>
File: real debt.jpg (71KB, 825x616px) Image search: [Google]
real debt.jpg
71KB, 825x616px
>>717794868
Since the largest bloc on welfare in America are whites in Red States (not blue), is it fair to say that "all whites in red states are lazy, uneducated, meth-addicted niggers on welfare"?
>>
>>717794399

>overton window shift toward fascism
literally what being a cuckold is about
>>
File: 1482417976187.jpg (31KB, 403x403px) Image search: [Google]
1482417976187.jpg
31KB, 403x403px
>>717795920
>I'm not the cuck, you are!
>>
>>717794989
wikileaks made a massive shift in october. no more pgp keys, twitter was insanely different even up to recently when they offered a $20k award fo info critical of obama administration. that is at the very least really strange
>>
>>717795752
Great graph you cuck. It's funny how you can make it say whatever you want if you twist it just the right way.

Now explain how all presidents before Obama were only able to bring the debt to 10 Trillion while Obama ALONE doubled the debt to 19.5 Trillion, more than ALL previous presidents combined. :^)

You libs are really terrible at your disinformation campaigns.

http://money.cnn.com/2016/10/19/news/economy/debt-obama-trump/

literally nothing you try to say holds water with the smallest amount of research. Even left-leaning news outlets like CNN admit he was shit with the economy lol.
>>
>>717795549
Most ducks don't lay eggs. 50% of ducks are male. 5% of female ducks are sterile. Nonetheless it is true "ducks lay eggs".

It has nothing to do with "most of them". Majorities have nothing to do with stereotype formation. 99% of mosquitoes don't have West Nile, yet it is true mosquitoes carry west nile. 95% of books published are paperback, yet "books are paperback" is a weird sentence most people would register as untrue. An unusually large percentage of Canadians are left handed compared to global population, but we don't say "Canadians are left handed" either.

Noun formation does not follow majorities or even exceptionally large representations (for instance 1% of mosquitoes is large compared to 0% of houseflies). What it does follow is relevance and identifying characteristics.

Tigers have stripes is identifying. Peacocks are brightly colored, even though only the males are.

If you are interested, look up studies by S. Gelman and S.J. Leslie. It more accurately summarizes the relevant characteristics that form "bare plural generics"- which is the linguistic moniker for stereotypes and noun formation in general.
>>
>>717796194
>some "strange" shit happened that I have no substantiated facts for but it MUST mean Assange works for Russia, Snowden said he's a shill and he's in bed with Trump

>still not providing proof

Sure, kid.
>>
File: beetus.gif (1MB, 156x183px) Image search: [Google]
beetus.gif
1MB, 156x183px
>>717796230
>super mad
>triggered more than any sjw's been in earth's history
>shitting itself
>pissing itself
>seizures
>no more chicken tendies for you, fattie
>vomiting
>flailing arms
>virtue-signaling

Pic related. You right now. Very sad.
>>
File: trump voter.gif (1MB, 620x566px) Image search: [Google]
trump voter.gif
1MB, 620x566px
>>717796230
>>
>>717796418
Funny though still untrue. Keep trying. :^)
>>
>>717796433
Your memes are corny and only prove you have no position to begin with. :^)
>>
>>717795752
The stereotype principles I'm applying only function when its a singular noun formation, such as "blacks", "asians", "mexicans", "niggers", "rednecks", etc.

Once you say "Asian American" or "Republican Whites" it ceases to be a thesis about noun formation. You're now specifying a category by adjective. Indeed, the need for an adjective (or even more strongly, a prepositional phrase such as "whites from red states") indicates this is not a typical property of the noun. For example, we say "flightless bird", but we never say "flying bird".

Furthermore, its important to the integrity of the stereotype that you do not quantify it.

"All blacks are criminals" is hyperbole at best, idiocy at worst.

"Most blacks are criminals" is misinformed.

But "blacks are criminals" is true.

It may be true to say "Americans are ignorant" because our secondary education is kinda shit (mostly because of the aforementioned property value linkage). But our higher education is the envy of the world, and in many many fields we are the global leader in tech and research. So its a bit confusing as to whether or not Americans are dumb.

"Americans are fat" is broadly true. Its an identifying characteristic and it applies to the majority.

"Muslims are violent" is also true. Much like mosquitoes carry the west nile virus. Maybe only 1% of muslims are violent, but you're still far more likely to be killed in the name of Allah than you are in the name of Guan Yin.
>>
File: 3539587_orig.jpg (30KB, 370x422px) Image search: [Google]
3539587_orig.jpg
30KB, 370x422px
>>717764071
Assange said Wikileaks didn't get emails from Russians....

Well, it would suit Assange to say that...cuz passing on stuff from Russians might not go well for him.

Also, whose to say the Russians didn't give it to whomever gave it to whomever gave it to <repeat as necessary> whomever gave it to Wikileaks ?

He didn't exclude the possibility of middle men...so he didn't say shit.
>>
>>717775098
I just want to be clear that I don't necessarily support our level of military funding, but the meme of
>look at this household thing the military pays 20 times the cost I do for
is straight up dumb.

The military pays $650 for a toilet seat because it's a toilet seat made by a company that specializes in making special shatter resistant polymers and engineering "household" items to fail in a way that isn't dangerous.

When a bomb suddenly goes off on the deck of your battleship, the extra $630 you spent on a toilet seat means the toilet seat hasn't turned into deadly shrapnel.
>>
>>717764071

I quite honestly believe that Trump understands the age we live in and the current (global) political issues better that "career-politicians". He isn't corrupted by political correctness, globalism, multiculturalism, cultural marxism or rigid consensus politics.

Plus he pisses off all the people who piss me off.

:eurofag
>>
>>717764071
so much sock puppetry
>>
>>717764071
Private ownership of firearms
>>
>>717797877
Assange said he got his info from a DNC insider already.

CIA says he did without any evidence for us to see.

Assange- random guy in an ecuador basement whose agenda has been fairly neutral since wikileaks inception (he threw the repubs under the bus 7 years ago for example). At best, his end goal would be to sell more books?

CIA- intelligence agency known for lying and who's multi-billion budget is used for that specifically. Their agenda is to increase said budget under any administration, foster regime change, and support other agencies like the NSA who lied and said they weren't spying on citizens until they were caught doing exactly that. CIA also lied about the crack epidemic and Iran Contra for over a decade to the American people. They have a track record of lying to us.

Be honest with yourself and truly objective. At this point in time with the information we have available to us, who is MORE likely to be lying and (if you choose to believe it's Assange) what could he gain from lying about it?

Your position is full of speculation that you have to put an enormous amount of faith into to believe. The stuff I outlined above is just fact. There's a huge difference.
>>
>>717798262
CIA said he got it from russian hackers*

Russia, China and other countries are pen-testing our systems all the time just like the US has hundreds of people always pen-testing their systems as well. Just because that's now common knowledge does not mean that this specific chain of events definitively took place.
>>
>>717793645
yeah.... but no.
Sure, everyone are racist to a degree, and sure racism is stereotyping, but there are some elements which resides in the 1920s american racism which are missing from the racism of the 2000s.

Like the lynching, which while not the most alluring to the majority of the 1920s southerners- was, at worst, met with a shrug.
I (would like to) believe that a lynching done today by americans- would make almost everyone gasp with horror.

Same goes for for not admitting jews to universities, spitting on the floor and chasing off blacks from your saloon. Southerners from the 1920s were not very nice bunch, even if only a few of them actually went out and beat up Ikes.
>>
>>717798857
You must not have seen the handicapped white kid being lynched by those 4 black chicago thugs that was met with shrugs yesterday.

Must be fun to be so naive.
>>
>>717764931
You are grasping at straws m8.
>>
>>717799199
>>717798857
Or more relevantly everyone hurt in recent race riots. Or the post-election riots. But "riot" is necessarily urban isn't it? What would you call a rural riot? A large group of people get together to commit violent crimes... hmm... what's the word I'm looking for... lyn... lync... hmm... ends with "mob" if I recall correctly.

Less violently, but still alarming- the people who lose their jobs and are blacklisted over PC witch-hunts.

Same shit, different tribe.
Thread posts: 233
Thread images: 49

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.