[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfz vrCwjfLE "Video br

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 9

File: 0.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfzvrCwjfLE

"Video broadcast on Facebook Live depicts Brittany Herring and others allegedly tying-up, attacking, and cutting an unidentified white male."
>>
>>717737208
fuck
>>
this is just the beginning honkeys, get ready
>>
>>717737208
900% triggered
>>
File: 960x540.jpg (41KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
960x540.jpg
41KB, 960x540px
I uploaded it to you tube, I don't have many followers, but I imagine it should get some views. I'll upload it for days if I have to, so long as you tube continues to delete it, which I know they'll start doing. You'd do best to do the same. Anyone who cares about getting justice needs to upload it as well.

Here, have a free spooky jellyfish for your troubles.
>>
>>717737208
niggers gonna nig
>>
>>717737208

posted this on my facebook, and of course ALLL of the libs on my facebook haven't said shit.
>>
Seriously, anyone supporting nigger culture is either a mentally impaired cuck or has never been in touch with their culture.

I live in Brixton, I've never believed in archetypes in my whole life, but god be dammed these people are fucking apes.

And you know that's true because the people who hate them the most are black people who have legit jobs and have left the nigger culture behind them.
>>
Nigga what
>>
>>717737208

We don't know the story, the guy might of been racist or trying to attack them or something
>>
>>717739820
http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2017/01/04/four-people-in-custody-after-alleged-kidnapping-torture-is-live-streamed/

He was a special needs kid who was meeting up with a friend when these yobbo's threw him in a stolen vehicle and drove him to the apartment where it all went down.
>>
>>717737208
Link to FB
/profile.php?id=100010157447383
>>
>>717738369
Lol.
Any white living near chicago is insane.
White flight is real. The Jews have been trying to wake the whites up to fight the ethnics.
The Jews think that the diversity has hit a saturation where it will cripple the west for decades to come, but they're heavily underestimating the west, just like they did in ww2 when they declared war on Germany.
>>
>>717739965

Okay but don't go blaming their skin color, remember Emmit Till
>>
>>717740308
>A race has a culture associated with it
>The culture is cancer
>You can't dislike the culture because that's racist

No, that's not how it works.
Very very few whites have any problem with anyone based off their race.
It's their cultures that we have problems with. American negro culture is a cancer on the world and anyone denying that in the name of equality is a fucking brain dead moron.
For the last 40+ years "Nigger" has referred to someone who follow black American culture, not someone who is black.
Get your shit straightened out before you go around calling others racist.
It has nothing to do with supremacy, or even race. It has everything to do with degenerative and harmful cultures.
>>
>>717739820
What does your liberal white blaming ass have to say now. Yes they kid napped and tortured a special needs kid for being white. Imagine that was your loved one you fucking idiot. Wake the fuck up. A recokoning is coming for whites. The media supports these actions through obfuscation and denial. Get a gun and learn to shoot wear a stab proof shirt and hope they don't do this to you. It's coming for you if your white.
>>
>>717740308
>>717740588
I've seen white ass honky's with black friends. And I've seen those honky's call blacks niggers, but they clearly directed their hate towards those west side bitches in the slums.

Sure it's incredibly hypocritical to have black friends and hate black people at the same time, until you look closer, and realize that at the very least, they only use it to distinctly describe those who rob shit and piss on babies for World Star.
>>
>>717741067
While American negro culture is mostly full of negros, that doesn't mean it's negros alone.

That also means that are negros that aren't a aprt of american negro culture.

In the US at least, many asians that aren't far east find a home in American negro culture.
You will also find a lot of bleed over from latinos into American negro culture.
And yes, there are even whites who take part in it. Mostly in fly over states.
>>
>>717740911
I don't believe conservatives like you are actually against violence or care about anyone, I think you just want the cops to kill more and more black people
>>
fucking downloaded and uploaded fuck this bitch
https://youtu.be/cAIVNiaKJgk
>>
File: 1399971997180.jpg (149KB, 622x682px) Image search: [Google]
1399971997180.jpg
149KB, 622x682px
THE REAL QUESTION:

Is this fake? A hoax, or a prank?
>>
>>717741683
no, niggers arent smart enough to pull of something like that and there are police reports they are in prison
>>
>>717741647
We don't want the cops to do it.
We want our people to do it.
A large scale grass roots uprising against multiculturalism and integration.
A resistance against the zionist lead cuckoldry seen in the west.
>>
>>717741648
Yeah you tube is starting to delete it, but mine hasn't been deleted yet, and I'll just upload it again if I have to.

Sure it got local news, but fuck that man, this shit always gets local news, it's a given'. What we're waiting for, is for CNN or FOX to share it, and you KNOW they don't want to. But her facebook page already has like 4000 comments on it, and the video is being posted to You Tube so many times, and Twitter is in an uproar. One of the big one's is gonna have to report on it otherwise people are gonna start to ask questions, and for once, they're gonna get call out on their ass for negating black on white crime reports.
>>
>>717738652
Not everything is about politics. Libtard this cuck that. Who gives a shit? Faggot.
>>
File: euro_2012_dutch_women.jpg (253KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
euro_2012_dutch_women.jpg
253KB, 1280x800px
>>717741911
Thank God I'm Dutch. My race likes cheese, and our women are hot. And NO ONE bothers the Dutch.
>>
>>717741911
lol enjoy your hellfire missiles courtesy of NATO, terrorist
>>
>>717738482
it looks like its smiling
>>
Good job guys, you make being black in America look even worse than it already does right now. fuck me man
>>
File: spoopy.jpg (69KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
spoopy.jpg
69KB, 960x540px
>>717738482
>>717742495

also niggers gonna nig
>>
>>717742473
Terrorist? HA! What is wrong with being upset at how your country is being ran? A white couple on a date get kidnapped, raped, tortured, and killed, and it BARELY makes the local news, and the worst sentence dished out was 50 years, WITH possibility of parole.

All the while, these black on white crimes are tossed to the side, because reporting on them makes them look racist somehow.

I do not like that, I do not like that one bit, an I'm tired of it. They can scream black lives matter all they want, but they don't even realize how easy they fuckin' have it, if people are too uncomfortable to even report a disgusting crime like this.

I want change, and I want it to happen now. What else do you suggest happens?
>>
File: Problematic.png (779KB, 744x742px) Image search: [Google]
Problematic.png
779KB, 744x742px
Here's the thing. They're not all criminals.

Racists try to hold up the behavior of a minority of black people as if it is representative of the the behavior of the whole group.
It isn't. Most black people live in the suburbs and maintain steady jobs and never get into trouble. It's only the victims in institutionalize slavery who grow up n the public housing, which is TARGETED by local police in every town, inevitably getting caught up in the trap of the industrial prison complex who perpetrate crimes.

The really lays the responsibility of those crimes at the feet of white poeople for creating the system of institutionalize slavery in the first place,.
>>
>>717742869
derailing this thread for a sec. I would fuck the feminist out of this girl if given the chance
>>
>>717740308
Wat?
>>
>>717738482
can you share a source vid on mega so I can upload it?
>>
>>717742869
They commit a majority of crime in the country according to all metrics
>>
>>717738369
Get out.
>>
>>717743314
go to one of the many vids on youtube, copy the link, google video grabby, paste the link, down load the MP4.
>>
>>717737208
:(
>>
Jail time for this bitch?
>>
>>717738369
Hahahahahahahaha. They picked the right honkey without a gun. Wait til the nig nogs try that shit on the wrong person.
>>
>>717743314
i dont have an account but i hope this works
https://mega.nz/#fm/zowxga4S
>>
>>717742869
Are you serious in the same statement in which you give one group a pass because only a few commit the crime. You then lay blame on all whites for what arguably less then 150 families did.

Do you honestly think that all corrections officers are white, that the cops policing these neighborhoods are white? They are not.

You give others a pass and blame all the whites. I have never done or said a racist thing in my life, never judged someone based solely on the way they look. Will I or my infant son get the same treatment? No.

When you justify the actions of a few as reaction to oppression you take away their ability to self realize.

No one should have to see there child being carved on beaten kid napped and drugged. No one. It's your ignorance that perpetuates these activities. That woman mentioned the Bible. I hope upon hope that the lord sees fit to burn these 4 people for all eternity.
>>
>>717743857
You bet.
>>
>>717742367
(You guys need engineers? I'll gladly learn a language and integrate into another Western society as long as I can get away from all these fucking Americucks).
>>
>>717742869
this is bait, right?
>>
File: niggerpolice.jpg (224KB, 864x831px) Image search: [Google]
niggerpolice.jpg
224KB, 864x831px
>>717740251
I live in the city. Last year I got a conceal carry licence. It's american express - i don't leave home without it.

The city is fine on the south side, but like these monkeys, they go to the white areas because their nigger shithovels don't have anyone they can victimize.

I cannot wait for Trump to get inaugurated. These monkeys have run amok with no check for far too long. It's time to shut down the apology engine.

Fuckin' sit down and have a beer my ass, bitching about being profiled. When these monkeys get their shit together and stop being prone to violence and crime, THEN they can stop getting frisked.
>>
>>717737208
There is no WW3 coming, but a second Civil War seems more likely. I already think America is at its peak; it's only a matter of time till this nation destroys itself.
>>
>>717743993
Glorious!
>>
>>717742830
Didn't read lmao
>>
>>717743993

not her
>>
>>717743125
>>717743609
>>717743990
>>717744249

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vagVf5cf-V0

@ 24:03
>>
>>717744312

trump isnt gonna do shit though,hes another empty suit like obama.we went from a golfer to a guy who spends 99 percent of his day on social media
>>
>>717743993
>>717745493
>>
>>717743857
>wasn't charged with a hate crime
>>
>>717745703
Better get charged with it being a hate crime
>>
>>717739820
>implying that being a racist ALLOWS people to beat on you

Nah mate, this is still America.
>>
>>717745611
Jesus. Who is the short hared woman at the podium? Shes based as fuck!
>>
>>717745684
Yeah, but he's also not going to do anything the other way either.

It's mostly his cabinet that will do it. And they're the whitest white people on earth. They won the election by the following process:

1: Do / Say something offensive
2: Media calls them on it
3: They say "yeah, i guess I did / said that"
4: Next fuckin' question.

So I can see in about a year

NYT: "You made stop and frisk mandatory for black people in Chicago"

Trump Press Secretary: "yep"

NYT: "But that's racist!"

TPS: "Huh. I guess you're right. Next question, Joel from Breitbart, Go"

Joel: "This won't take long, I'm just gonna softball this question here..."

End of fucking story. God it's gonna be good to have a real white guy in the office.
>>
>>717746082
That isn't her^

She has yet to have a mugshot
>>
>>717739820
>>717740308
Shut the fuck up, you goo gobbling cuckold.
>>
>>717737208
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERKzycuHu98

did I do good /b/?
>>
>>717746587
Yeah gotta get a good look at the mugshot before deciding if it should be charged with a hate crime or not.
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.