[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

I hate homeless people and all the bullshit that they bring.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 166
Thread images: 14

I hate homeless people and all the bullshit that they bring.
I hate how when a new homeless shelter is brought up property values decrease.
More crime.
Drugs.
Unsafe areas to be in.

Also general unpopular opinion ITT.
>>
I hate landlords. They do exactly the same thing to an area and attract groups of immigrants
>>
>>717680936
I mean, a lot of the time they don't choose to be homeless. But for the ones that are druggies, yeah.
>>
>>717680936

Well if it brings an increase in drugs that can only be a good thing
>>
>>717681302

agreed. more weed plz
>>
>>717681302
people unironically believe this

why are pot heads so dumb?
>>
>>717681469
I doubt a majority stay on the streets because of weed.
>>
Homeless people are homeless for a reason, and 99% of the time it's their fault. That's the simple fact of civilization - some people do not have the ability to operate within our system. They will forever be outsiders. By helping them you are only prolonging their suffering just to make yourself feel better.
>>
File: 1477510156863.gif (1MB, 495x414px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1477510156863.gif
1MB, 495x414px
homeless people always have the best acid man
>>
>>717680936
>I hate how when a new homeless shelter is brought up property values decrease.
>More crime.
>Unsafe areas to be in.

This is why welfare is necessary for a functioning society.
>>
>>717681650
a majority of the time it isn't acid so...
>>
File: 1436875131815.gif (123KB, 255x255px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1436875131815.gif
123KB, 255x255px
>>717681786
sshhhhhhh
>>
That's OK, the homeless probably hate you too.
>>
>>717681302
> hurt sure more drugs dude
> hey my house has been broken into, better phone police
> lolnope phone stolen by druggies
> better drive to police station
> lolnope battery made into pee
>>
File: 1480661094609.jpg (30KB, 566x592px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1480661094609.jpg
30KB, 566x592px
>>717682050
Oh? Do we have a Lil nice white night here?
>>
>>717682259
Knight
>>
>>717681677
>homeless
>crime
>welfare
This is why education is necessary.

Unpopular opinion:
Trump over Hillary was a mistake, at least for Americans, but not for the reason Hillary supporters generally understand. Hillary's benefit wasn't that she was left or social, it's that she was technocrat. 99% of policy got totally ignored in the election and most of it will continue to elude most people for the rest of their lives. The democratic system isn't wrong, but it comes with responsibilities the electorate hasn't yet or refuses to accept in most places, probably because the concept is still new. If anything the people are their own greatest enemy, they constantly have to be kept from killing themselves by being sold magic beans and they will intensely hate anyone who tries to do so. The best you can do is stand off completely and then still you will be at the center of a global conspiracy to max out their credit cards on brazzers.

A technocratic society will spring up soon now, a party came up the last time we had the kind of economic transition we're having now, and now we're actually ready for one to steer this boat into developmental rapids. They will overwhelm all others not by conquest but by simply outperforming them, other nationstates will adopt their methods, and the ones who don't become the new Libya because they've pushed the expiration date. Every argument we're having in politics right now has come up again and again and really the cause of any chaos or poverty right now is a technological transition, it occurs periodically (every ~70 years) and forces us to retrain our workforce. The countries that do so will become obscenely wealthy over the next few decades and swallow up capital and brainpower from the ones that fall behind. Last time it favored the US heavily, now I don't know if things are looking so good for it.
>>
>>717682259
retard its knight not night
>>
>>717682259

>night

You type like stupid white trash.
>>
>>717680936
state of california started giving small homes to homeless people. ends up saving money.
>>
>>717680936
>pretending like your ass wouldn't be homeless too if mommy and daddy decided to stop taking care of you.
>>
>>717682663
this
>>
>>717682387

None of this matters. You know as well as I do that the USA has decided it will not adapt to a changing world, and therefor it will not be among the New Age superpowers. Frankly, if I had the power I'd move.
>>
>>717680936
Immigrants and blacks do the same thing.

Also most homeless people have mental problems, they are more than anything a sign of a failing society that doesn't help these people.
>>
>>717682543

Really? It'll be interesting to see the numbers on that one. Mind, I've long suspected this might be the case, but you can't simply go on feelings and intuition for stuff like this and remain objective.
>>
>>717682387
>the democratic system isn't wrong
voters of some states have 3x the voting power of people in other states.

yeah i pretty much agree on the rest, if by technocrat you mean uses facebook etc. to lure plebs via rage articles to the polls.

on education though, some people seem to be immune to it. many factors of the human condition cause some of us to not be at all curious or hungering for information, they just drone on day by day just sponging in coincidentally whatever comes their way with zero skepticism or rational overview. as long as they're allowed to vote, shit's kinda chaotically fucked.
>>
>>717681097
>a lot of the time they don't choose to be homeless
you're generally wrong there.
>>
>>717682799
nonsense. even when shelter doesn't come with strings and conditions most fuck off. very few stay but those that do tend to clean up.
>>
>>717682908
No by technocrat I mean technocrat.

A technocratic revamp of representative democracy for instance would be one where you have a parliament where ministerial positions require relevant degrees, you farm out inquiries or authority to a research board, or you take an academic peer review approach to policy or base policy decisions off some kind of empirical data e.g. by modeling simulations.

The gist of a technocratic system is that you railroad the decision process through qualified review. It's in the name, "knowledge reign."

As it is we have representative democracy where we elect politicians to represent us, and we have a little more quality control than if you were to outsource questions re: fiscal policy to a Youtube comment section. I'd like those representatives to be qualified, and ideally I want to see drama queenery brought to a minimum by running off models and empirical data where possible.

You could for once actually get a very flexible, adaptive, unilateral policy towards competition with foreign markets, capable of micromanagement still nimble enough to not trip over itself.
>>
>>717680936
first of all fuck you m8 homeless fag here and you can go fuck yourself #homlesspeoplearebetterthennormalhumenbeings
>>
>>717683269
Maybe mental health issues would contribute to that.

Some homeless folks for instance can't sleep without getting wasted, because that's the way they've become accustomed to dealing with the anxiety that comes with sleeping on the streets.
>>
>>717680936
how is this an unpopular opinion?

>>717681097
>I mean, a lot of the time they do choose to be homeless
fixed
The choice to be homeless is often based on giving up on responsibilities. No rent or taxes for example.

>>717681677
But social welfare has to be managed responsibly. When too many people use welfare as a career path, there are not enough resources to go around.

>>717682543
private groups have tried providing the tiny homes, but they have to keep being torn down because they become health hazards, drug dens, and even places where prostitutes turn tricks.
>>
>>717682387
Spot on
>>
>>717683442
How would technocrats be elected?

Obama seemed to do a good job at appointing a qualified cabinet. Trump has appointed underqualified as fuck to say the least, people.

Democracy obviously can't support a sustained technocratic system of you speak. Where's a middle ground between dictatorship and democracy where your system can be supported
>>
>>717682387
Trump derail initiate.

What never fails to amaze me is how you faggots always write a full essay, like, A FULL ESSAY, on the subject in every thread.

Not mad because this is /b/ afterall, but doesn't it get exhausting for you?
>>
>>717683442
you do realize I hope that Hillary is a proponent government controlled censorship of the internet and for taking away civil rights

Hillary is not a technocrat. She aspires to be a dictator
>>
>>717680936
You want an unpopular opinion? I think property values need to come down across the board. Its getting to be next to impossible for a single person to aford rent in this country.

Maybe if the cost of housing wasn't so artificially high, we wouldn't have as many homeless fuckers out there.

>inb4 muh profits
>inb4 get an education and a decent job

Have a IT degree, but I have been part of 3 RIFs in the last 8 years. It's getting harder and harder to find a company paying a living wage that lasts more than a year or so.
>>
Most homeless people are crazy. They really should be living in mental institutions, but we closed them all down. So instead we get to have them begging us for change every day
>>
File: 1405440230828.jpg (134KB, 446x400px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1405440230828.jpg
134KB, 446x400px
>>717682259

>white night
>>
>>717683778
That greatly varies in the incarnations we've seen. The "technocrats" currently in charge of the Italian government make the distinction based on the relevant academic background of their ministers. The technocratic party in the US ca. the 1950's also floated ideas for legislative reforms if I'm not mistaken. Currently we're coming up on an age where measures like applied AI will grant us a lot of interesting options.
>>
>>717680936
Guess you have never been to L.A or New York.....much worse there.
>>
>>717683816
The rethoric about Hillary wanting to be a dictator is as ridiculous as the rethoric about Trump wanting to be a dictator.
It's myopic hooliganism to me.

Meanwhile Hillary is the only nominee I saw who invoked the problem of workforce imbalance across industries, tried to point out the relation to unemployment and came up with market-conforming retraining. But this whole topic wasn't very.. topical.
>>
>>717683848
Looks like the homeless have their use after all
>>
>>717680936
If they were homeless and all those cars belong to them how come they're not rich
>>
>>717681302
Go smoke your dang reefer you damn doper. Jesus Chris it's like all this millenial generation does is live off the government, smoke dope and listen to there Billy Joel records on repeat.
>>
>>717682543

They do that in Brazil. I find it absolutely disgusting. It doesn't work, it comfort people in laziness and their vote will remain the same until they die. Of course.
You don't give a house. This is just wrong.
>>
>>717683663
>But social welfare has to be managed responsibly. When too many people use welfare as a career path, there are not enough resources to go around.
legislation manages this pretty well.
To receive your payment
>you must apply for X amount of jobs
>you must go to rehab
>you must work X amount of hours at a goodwill
etc.
Exploitations of the system aren't a big issue. Rage media will tell you otherwise.
>>
>>717680936
the problem with homeless people is.......there's so damn many of them.
>>
>>717684155
No it's a problem with the way the people treat them or see them
>>
File: 654362.jpg (77KB, 630x485px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
654362.jpg
77KB, 630x485px
>>717682387
saged, hidden and reported this retarded cancerous post. what a fucking moron
>>
>>717683910
general artificial intelligence is an interesting bound. it'll probably take over completely when it's done in some unknowable way before we even get our political shit together.

so we're just wasting time.
>>
It exists because the people that invented an economic system based on the money that does not have equal value to items they cannot afford to live because where it is cheaper to buy items it is illegal
>>
>A lot of the time
>They don't choose to be
>But it's their fault
>They are faulted people.
Few homeless people ever get their shit together and overcome their addictions or mental diseases or physical impairments and become productive members of society. With the number of healthy new children that are dying due to poor resource allocation, it is the only logical utilitarian conclusion that the homeless should be cut off in lieu of the future.
>>
Coloradofag here.
I see must at least a dozen homeless a day omw to work, especially around interstate/highway exits.
Rec weed is such a wonderful thing!
>>
>>717682387
Where is your research and your facts coming from if you do not have facts you have no argument and you are just noise
>>
>>717684240
this is what unpopular opinions do to retards
>>
>>717684357
you're a really shitty utilitarian
>>
>>717680936
In my opinion hating homeless people is an indicator of age.

<18 will hate homeless people.
18> & <26's will think homeless people are okay.
26+ will begin to hate homeless people again.

I've thought about being homeless, not necessarily "begging on the street for food" homeless, but "Wander the world using solar energy" homeless.
>>
>>717684410
That's because his post was obviously him voicing his opinion retard.
>>
>>717684442
It's not based on age it's based on who is in charge and who is in charge is based on their actions and if their actions do not serve the people they do not deserve to be in charge
>>
>>717684256
Well applied AI isn't Skynet. I don't know who the hell would ever design something like that.
You should be thinking along the lines of programs to predict market trends, then secure contracts or dole out subsidies accordingly, or display the potential results of hypothetical policies by modeling their outcome.

>>717684410
Issues that aren't moral are usually data-centric, like economic policy, are based of public sources like IRS data. You could essentially replace the entire senate with one well designed spreadsheet, and you'd probably get better results. Moral issues are more ambiguous and more valid points for discussion, though theoretically there's still ethical calculus.
>>
>>717684529
Then he must clarify that it is just an opinion if he does not clarify that it is an opinion it does not support his argument or validate his opinion
>>
>>717684557
You should be thinking of how humans are just the cocoon stage of consciousness and we're just churning out the butterfly that is GAI.

Millions of years of Billions of human thought will be achieved by 1 robot in a couple of minutes.
>>
>>717682387

Whelp, might've been a useful opinion about two months ago
>>
>>717684557
Uses of an economic Society flaws people that can't don't things with their own two hands with their own knowledge but it's not up to a certain standard or certain ability of living and that certain standard answering ability of a living can only be afforded through currency if they do not have the currency they can not deserve to live that idea is a flawed system
>>
>>717684685
allow me to adjust your tinfoil hat
>>
>>717681638
Kill yourself now, so you don't become a burden on society when you get cancer or get old.
>>
>>717684718
It's everyone's fault because they won't change the system to suit the needs of all people
>>
>>717684711
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Artificial_general_intelligence

It's not at all conspiracy.
Put enough algorithms together and you've got yourself a human, run that on a super computer and you've got a super human. Connect that AI to the internet, it learns all current knowledge and combobulates it into it's own new theories.

Just a matter of when
>>
>>717684718

Can't believe I'm wasting a (You) on a 14 year old with Aspergers but i'll bite. 87% of homeless people are in that situation out of choice, not circumstance you complete moron.
>>
>>717684873
> i read it on wikipedia so it's definitely true
>>
>>717681523
As a non-pothead Oregonian, I wonder this a LOT...
>>
philosophy social United on the belief in the system of an idea regardless of who you are but to be proving that the idea is true you must use math data and statistics and we know these things because they are free and able to us at the push of a button hopefully they do not try to control our discussions of what we say and what we can't say oh wait they are unless I'm wrong and they stop this post
>>
>>717684963
what about it aren't you getting.
>>
>>717684112
This is accurate. I prefer zeppelin though.
>>
File: SnapLeakCF_1237.png (541KB, 575x862px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
SnapLeakCF_1237.png
541KB, 575x862px
Holy fuck what a way to start 2017....go leak your sister or ex gf today lol - snap leak .cf
>>
>>717682259
>>717683900
Not that guy, but it's snowing where I'm at, I literally have a white night. I hope lots of homeless idiots are freezing to death.
>>
>>717680936
There is a malcom gladwell article called million dollar murray. Its about the actual cost of homelessness. Good read.
>>
>>717680936
There are good and bad, we know which hobos are which.
But 'human rights' makes the homes ignore their history for a 'new beginning'
Don't get me wrong most of them are drunken dickheads but some just lost it all just by being unlucky.
>>
>>717685003
Anyone can say anything I want to. What matters is the proof and if they do not have any proof or any sources to the contrary Wikipedia is not a secure Source because anyone can post on there and neither is B however Google can still link you to a secure source and a certain people say that is one thing I just certain people say that it's the other it is not a matter of opinion it was a matter of moral correction on who is right and who is wrong but if I see things in black and white sorry if I'm Rorschach
>>
>>717684112

HOLY SHIT this is soo me lol
>>
>>717681302
kek'd
>>
>>717680936
I hope u will fail in life so hard that u loose ur home. maybe its the death of your future kids that brings u out of order. maybe its ur future ex wife who takes it all und u have to live on the street. maybe u loose ur job and ur home that u have to live a few weeks on the street and start drinking. ur comment shows that ur a kid about 12-15 years old or an unbelivibal moron.
>>
>>717684112
That sounds like me talking about my sister...
>>
>>717685084
the concept is simple.

>computer fast
>write enough code you emulate human
>computer human learns fast cause computer fast

people are working on it as we speak. the turing test is long completed.
>>
>>717685172
fuck off you leftist SJW libtard. this isn't 9gag
>>
Smoke detectors are nothing but irritants that cause more trouble than they're worth

BEEP

BEEP

BEEP
>>
>>717685222
nigga u cant tell me. when i want to take a shit on 4 chan i just do it. now go an kill urself with a hackenkreuz.
>>
>>717685216

ummm, halting problem would like a word with u sweetie
>>
>>717684112
The government is right it is right on the government is wrong it is wrong and it's our duty as citizens of such governments to inform them that they have made a grave error in their information-gathering thus we must be well-informed and not misinformed from corporate greed and corporate Espionage against the American people and its citizens and all the citizens of the Free World in general regardless if you live you are human and people will try to exploit you and those that do not share in the belief that Humanity can succeed Beyond its current status do not share the base Humanity idea of working together but for those who share the idea of working together.working together enough to destroy itself but to help Humanities succeed as a species racism has no bearing for Humanity adapt to its natural surroundings the natural surroundings to require to change color they change color but the changes slow consider it a mutation must consider every man who has a different skin color a mutant but they still share the same common DNA that we are compatible that's what it means to be human
>>
>>717680936

You'd probably be homeless if you didn't have parents taking care of you.

Keep hating NEET.
>>
>>717685507
And if he isn't to the contrary wait for it to hit him on his ass
>>
>>717685361
Minor setback.
>>
>>717680936

Ok.
Give them all a job and a house.
Your problem is solved.
And believe.
It is YOUR problem.

What you hate are the externalities of homelessness. Which is good. They suck. Especially for the homeless!

So solve the problem instead of hating the people genius.
>>
>>717685599

osht dubs, thanks for the info
>>
>>717685633
And if they can't afford it then you're just being greedy when you clearly have enough to afford it
>>
File: fionacam.jpg (142KB, 500x376px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
fionacam.jpg
142KB, 500x376px
Homeless People
>actively looking for work
>sleep in homeless shelters when possible
>eat at soup kitchens when possible
>try to stay hygienic
>will beg for money as a last resort

Bums
>want to stay homeless
>refuse to bathe
>often sets up camp in the streets
>sleep in public restrooms
>hang around public libraries or parks
>always asking people for money
>violent or non-understandable half the time
>>
>>717685377
What?
>>
>>717685704
It's an interesting topic.

Here's JRE podcast where he speaks with Sam Harris, an extremely bright neuroscientist discussing the long game of AI.
>>
File: ImageGen.ashx.jpg (39KB, 540x330px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ImageGen.ashx.jpg
39KB, 540x330px
>>717680936
The only westen country with 3.5 millions homless people are the United states of Shithole. But insted of care there is just hate. Maybe communism would be an alternative to you. Not a single homeless in the USSR.
>>
>>717686062
>>717686062
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BChxQHyFIOI

oops
>>
>>717686007
This. I used to go to school for a few months in my states main city. There's a lot of fucking bums but I've met 1 homeless guy who'd hangout with us and would only ask for a cigarette sometimes. Even if we said no he'd still be chill and be nice.
>>
>>717686080
Yes but they would be reporting to a group going without proper care because they poor in gifts thus if you're not gifted individual but they lack the information to be gifted in sub subject it should be a knowledge of how they can learn
>>
>>717686012
Are you human or are you a meat popsicle
>>
>>717684927
this
>>
>>717680936
OP, you're immoral.

I hate Abrahamic religions. Especially Jews.

I know this isn't "unpopular" as an opinion, but I genuinely loathe religion. My country no longer exists because of it and I've seen thousands die. I honestly believe it is a plague on humanity. A disgusting cult. I cannot have anything but negative feelings towards someone like that.

They're nothing but cultists. Wannabe wizards. They're deranged. Fucking idiots.

I don't feel like enough people actually 'hate' religion. They just think it's silly. They think athiesm is more logical. This has nothing to do with that.

Those religions are EVIL. They need to be stopped, and I regularly beat the shit out of bible bashers, around Flinders St. I remind them that their god is dead.
>>
>>717686007
Well then they may not be homeless but mentally disabled place to the homeless or not in jail does jails are being used to treat homeless and or mentally disabled which they do so it shouldn't be proper since they're not treated with the care that they need to succeed in the society properly we may have education and certain systems of the prison system but they are not within the ones that they send all those homeless people to adjust the criminals making the criminal element just smarter
>>
>>717686391
yo what does that have to do with this thread
>>
>>717686391
And you're entitled to those things but if the man's actions if they follow their religion but if they follow certain base of that religion for there are many variants of that religion as there is in as there is in Christianity you can be an Orthodox Christian or you can be an orthodox Jew or you can be an orthodox Muslim but if you look at the details what is the right one to choose or you can follow none at all based on your own opinion if you hate religion as a concept in general then I salute you sir
>>
>>717686121

as long as we live in a finite universe Fully Automated Luxury Gay Communism (FAL[G]C) will never be achievable;

>>717686121

basically this;

As long as individuals are able to procreate and consume infinitely we'd eventually hit a point where "infinite" universal resources become scarce, like they are on earth. The struggle is always real.
>>
>>717686561
>>717686062

meant for
>>
>>717680936
I volunteered teaching homeless people to use windows and the internet, I can confirm that 90% of them are in the situation by choice or by virtue of being a lazy idiot. The rest are genuinely good people who are trying to get on back their feet, and most of those guys aren't homeless for long. These programs aren't helping them for ahit, it makes them complacent. They need showers, laundromats and classes for basic skills more than free food and housing.
>>
>>717686561
>Fully Automated Luxury Gay Communism
Just found my new political ideology.
>>717686605
>>717686561
You fucked up twice.
>>
>>717686686

leftypol is on >>/2xchan/ if you're interested

(I fucked up twice)

that will always weigh heavy on my mind every time I try to assert an opinion, god damn I'll never post on 4chan again.
>>
>>717686643
They don't deserve to suffer though.

My parents live on a big property but they're broke as fuck, a quasi homeless guy come around most days to fix up a very dilapidated shed we've got out back, he doesn't get paid he just does it because he has an unhealthy urge to clean shit up. He can't get on benefits because illiteracy and the fact that he can't really commit to anything he doesn't mindlessly throw himself into.

I've gotten to know the guy since I'm at my parent's for the holidays, he's a kind spirit but there's clearly a lot wrong with him mentally. I've recently offered to help him get the ball rolling for welfare and a steady job.Factors like that he can't read/write from what I've gathered give him immense anxiety to even talk about, I don't know how he can overcome all that without professional help.

Maybe his kind was part of your 90% at first glance, dude.
>>
>>717683848
It's not an unpopular opinion, it's just a stupid one. Housing is more than affordable if you don't live two blocks from downtown San Fran or Manhattan.

You ever heard of picking up your shit and moving somewhere else? Nawww...you've got an IT degree so everything else should change around you to suit what you want, not the other way around. Fuck society, amirite.

Fuck outta here, entitled dipshit. Tired of these crybaby milennials who think they deserve this or that just because they finished a 2 or 4 year program at school like 80% of the rest of us and, even with a degree, are too fucking stupid to drive 3 hours away to a place where housing prices aren't out of control.
>>
You know at the age of 18 I do not see things clearly but after watching bill Mary and George Carlin I find ease and solace in knowing if enough people come together and change the idiots or just tell them what the hell are you doing this ain't exactly all that correct I think you might need to back it up a bit and fix it because you're fuck up somewhere this after all he gives you it from his point of view and if you follow all of his teachings and his early things you understand but there's a bunch of bowlshit out there and you're being Coned cuz once we started figuring out how to cover in your system using mathematics religion was really freaking pissed so what do they do when they're pissed they try to hide the fact that they're pissed and try to call us Liars are Heretics I'm not sure I'm fully awakened and I'm listening to scientists actually know right from wrong for their moral compass is not construed in their process makes sense yes you must look at it from the perspective of how science works and there was that trying to manipulate it by only looking at the certain things that pointed out to be that action by only focusing on certain people for a certain amount of time that share a certain trait they attempt to exploit our emotions and manipulate our emotions against us for we have these emotions to know or justification on what is right and what is wrong for human emotion and The Human Condition may be aflaw but it also could be an Ally but there was the wish to manipulate our moral compass with lies and the deceit attempt to hide it under partial truth so look for the whole truth not to be screwed over by those who wish to destroy Humanity and or controlling it to their advantage so they are the only ones succeeding instead of everyone
>>
File: 1476527580628.png (176KB, 432x381px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1476527580628.png
176KB, 432x381px
>>717680936
>I hate smoke because it implies fire
>>
>>717687092
I took that online political test once where it gives you the graph of where you lie.

I was so left that half the dot that indicates where you are was left of the actual graph.
>>
>>717684015
yeah, you're right.

she totally talked about closing the wage gap and shit, while simultaneously paying her own female employees 100,000+ less than her own male employees.

real champion of the people there, fucko. get real. she lost because she was full of shit, time to stop crying about it.
>>
>>717687407

I'm so right I'm a bunker-buster
>>
>>717687407
This a lot of lies but the deals that they make are usually behind closed doors with no cameras no recording devices of any kind to screw you over because then you caught them in the act as they make a deal to destroy your economy to destroy your livelihood and destroyed your Humanity by finding out someone else is less than them by considering them metahuman but if their DNA is still compatible they are still human if they try to manipulate it politicians lie currently but the ones that were honest the ones that were truthful or cast aside for government progress AKA business progress so they brought the ones that are less honest give them special perks I wouldn't sell out my Humanity for a park that I could perform on my own with the right information but if they try to bribe us with information let's find out if the information is true or not we'd have to trust a source that they try to say it's false but we have proof against that don't we
>>
>>717687092
wats the link?
>>
>>717687312
>>717687701
Paranoid schizophrenia?
>>
>>717687719

e621.net; a super secret chan for ultra nationalist networking
>>
>>717687881
I go to a psychiatrist she doesn't categorize me as that
>>
>>717687959
What's your diagnosis?
>>
>>717687881
I believe in numbers and certain people who post the numbers and I believe since finding research if my research led me to these conclusions at my in the same yes I draw the line at scientist or madman it is your choice 4 only thing I want to do is find the truth nothing will try to change my beliefs or my core of my beliefs only truth will change what I do see is what I do find and there's only certain ways of going about finding the truth that I trust does I trust numbers and statistics and testing them it's not like I'm going to test them for Destruction for I have no need or no interest in destruction only creation and you can have one without the other now why not
>>
>>717688101
ADHD with acute PTSD
>>
>>717688283
Are you okay, man?
>>
>>717688380
As long as the system continues I will never be ok
>>
>>717688435
are u feeling anxious all the time?
>>
>>717688315
>ADHD with acute PTSD
literally meme "disorders" made up to justify lazy and autistic behaviour
>>
>>717688435
And by the way what I mean by system is what is controlling us currency https://youtu.be/tGk5ioEXlIM
>>
>>717688702
>yeah ur rite humans r perfect beings
>>
>>717688702
That's just one way you perceive it there are multiple ways to receive it if that's the way my doctor perceive that I trust her opinion because I did my own research on the matter
>>
>>717688702
It's not an excuse I'm still fully functioning member of society but I still need to express my feelings and this is one of the few for me so that I can by talking I'm just putting a foot through that your mind and your ideas and question your ideas and your beliefs
>>
>>717688721
everyone knows wealth is fucked up. but you shouldn't stress about it until you're a mess. try to enjoy life.

the world's problems aren't your own. have fun.
>>
Or at least what I still have the privilege to do such things before it gets taken away by mr. G-Man or mr. Corporate G man
>>
>>717688931
I enjoy it when it's fixed
>>
>>717688721
quality
>>
File: image.jpg (140KB, 960x636px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
140KB, 960x636px
>>717680936
Post your homeless contacts !
>>
Good for you if you think ignorance is bliss what enlightenment requires more than just being it also requires understanding the system and how it works Nature has a system and it's run by numbers money is a system run by numbers but it's falsified for we now have the technology to improve our standards of living carless of station or social economic status but they're saying we do not have the resources but we do we can just recycle the old resources and make them new again it's that easy all you need is a little push
>>
>>717688783
>"did my research"
>read WebMD a few times and memorized some symptoms
>made an appointment with doc
>walked in and rattled off what i remember from webmd
>now validated by doc
>use this as an excuse for the rest of my life when really i'm just a lazy piece of shit

total faggotry, ffs.
>>
>>717687263
WTF Dude, you know nothing about me. I'm 41 and I live in Daytona Beach, Florida. Rents here for 275 sqft are 600+ a month.

It's worse in Orlando, Tampa, and Jacksonville. Gainesville is a college town and what few jobs are there go to the school kids who work for next to nothing because their Loans pay for housing. Jobs to them is just for weed and beer.

Again, I've worked for some major companies, AT&T, Brighthouse Networks, IBM (admittedly as a contractor) and for Banks such as Suntrust and Bank of America.

Been RIF'd from *ALL* of them when they offshored their support desks. But you know, I'm just an entitled fuckstick who thinks that the rents are too damned high.
>>
>>717689286
That's why it's called the second opinion and I volunteer to be a case study so they may learn
>>
>>717680936
Im with you, OP. Some of the homeless are just temporary/legit hardluck types, but those are few and far between. Most are junked out pieces of shit. Been physically attacked by those faggots on more than one occassion. Seriously, genuinely laugh my ass off every time I hear about some homeless fuck getting crushed by the light rail or set on fire by pissed off teenagers.
Fuck em. Sink or swim. No floaters allowed.
>>
>>717689451
Did you watch the video I posted or did you ignore me
>>
>>717689368
Who told you you had to live in FL? That's a choice.

You've worked for big companies, and?
The fuck does that have to do with you being too stupid to move somewhere with lower rent?

I can guarantee there's not some heavenly mandate for your lardass to hang around Daytona Beach. You talk like you're too stupid to realize housing/rent is going to be higher when you live on the coast, should we be surprised no one hires your dumb ass?
>>
>>717689415
You're a self-important douchebag that has nothing wrong with him if your only diagnosis is "ADHD with acute PTSD." There's nothing for a medical professional to "learn" from you aside from a lazy prick trying to game the system. If you have legitimate, debilitating problems you'd have a much more serious diagnosis.

It's literally the absolute least diagnosis a doctor could give you short of telling you to get the fuck out of their office and stop wasting their time. But whatever helps you get more GBP from mom so she stops telling you to go find a job, right?
>>
>>717689837
*rolleyes* okay kid, whatever you say
>>
>>717689589
saw no video in your post. didn't "ignore" either. you sound like an angry girlfriend. go shove a wad of cotton in it.
>>
>>717690129
exactly. you're just as much an entitled faggot as the "college kids" you're complaining about.

being a 41 year old hypocrite isn't a good look.
>>
>>717690273
I don't want to live in the system they still will force the system on me regardless for their own profit it just takes a lot of people to be convinced that the system does not work sorry if you're triggered but the truth is here there's safe space it's called reality get used to it and if no one challenges the system the system will control us all they do not control my mind for I am free
>>
And I thank you for the discussion for at least other people will know that idea and try to look for the evidence supported follow the money Follow the numbers
>>
http://constitutionus.com/
>>
For the homeless...Euthanise the extremely disabled, and addicted. Attempt rehabilitate those that still know what the fucks going on and don't pound a 40 every few hours or inject heroin every 4 hours. If relapse, off to the showers for ya!
>>
>>717680936
Homeless squeegee niggers are the fucking worst!
>>
Homeless are homeless for a reason
>>
>>717682387
Tl;dr society evolves

Holy shit libtards, saged.
>>
>>717690848
>hurr durr the system
>durr triggered
>you're just jelly cause i'm free

keep telling yourself that your total failure somehow makes you superior to others.
enjoy your poverty and irrelevance to the world around you.
>>
I don't mind homeless people... They do errands for me if I pay them well enough (which isn't much) and build rapport. Fits in with my high tech low life style of life.
>>
>>717691857
homeless squeegee niggers from mars is my favorite movie.
>>
>>717680936

I pretty much agree with you, but not all hobos are lazy fucks doing drugs. Some are people who just lost their jobs and have nowhere to sleep.

It's fucking sad, bro, we have to help them.
>>
>>717690848
All of this whining and bitching leads me to doubt you have any shred of independence- you just sound like an edgy cunt who 'Doesn't want to be oppressed by the system, man.' And who also has no conceptual understanding of the benefits of a modern society. Yeah our shit is broke. It's always gonna be broke. That's why we keep changing it. Instead of bitching about it to your soap box in this thread, how about you fucking save some money and start a cause?

Alternatively you can just go floss with some razor wire because I promise society won't blink.
>>
>>717683663
Don't delude yourself. There are enough resources that no one on earth need be homeless/destitute.
Thread posts: 166
Thread images: 14



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.