[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

Islam is coming this 2017. Are you ready for Sharia? You'd

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 265
Thread images: 78

Islam is coming this 2017.

Are you ready for Sharia? You'd better be. You don't have a choice.


Islam is the greatest most perfect way of life and Muslims are the best humans. Why do you insist on living a sick and deviant western lifestyle.

Come to Islam. The time is NOW!
#Convert2Islam2k17
>>
Forget this retard shitskin.

I get paid 6 figures to kill Muslims, and so can you. AMA
>>
>>717307798
>I get paid 6 figures to kill Muslims
Lust for money and death... what else is new with the kaafirs?

Such a sick and twisted culture. It's no wonder Allah commands us to wipe them off the face of this Earth.
>>
>>717307691
No.

Now, go away and leave me alone.
>>
File: unnamed.jpg (216KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
unnamed.jpg
216KB, 1280x800px
>>717307969
You enjoy being alone? I guess when even your own race of women are repulsed by you, you'd have to start embracing loneliness.

Islam can help you. You just don't want to be helped.
>>
>>717307914
Are these Muslim crossdressers, or do they really allow their woman to carry weapons?
Hands look rather masculine.
>>
>>717307691
Because bacon.
Because I don't worship pedophiles like Muhammad.

/thread
>>
>>717307798
That sounds like an awesome job. Can i sign up? I have an engineering degree if that helps.
>>
>>717307914

Retard shitskin, your religion was founded on conquest and looting. Mohammed was a bandit and a rapist.

>>717308141

Maybe it does, but you probably wont be killing muslims directly. Look into contracting jobs in the middle east, put in a resume to KBR/Sallyport/IAP/Dyncorp in your area of expertise, and you will probably get picked up instantly.

Killing muslims is big business, and feels good too.
>>
>>717308123
>Are these Muslim crossdressers, or do they really allow their woman to carry weapons?
>Hands look rather masculine.
We don't see women as mere sex objects who must keep their hands "soft and pretty" for male pleasure. That's western white male oppression on their women and probably the reason they refuse to sleep with you.

Women are soldiers, doctors, mothers and leaders... Unlike in the West where they are still scared to elect a woman for president.
>>
>>717308107
10/10 great read-IGN
>>
>>717308332

You aren't fooling anybody Mehmet. Not only is your death cult a disgusting farce, but so are the "people" who claim to be followers.
>>
>>717308107
No, now go away and leave me and all of the like minded, freedom loving people who can think for themselves alone. We won't be lonely together.

Islam cannot help me, because I won't submit and won't be one who is submitted.

If Islam is so perfect, get your own shit sorted out and cleaned up first, then maybe others will come over _willingly_. The use of abrogation in the Quran proves that A____ and his messenger are *not* perfect.
>>
>>717308268
>Retard shitskin, your religion was founded on conquest and looting.
Yet the race most associated with that even until this day is... guess who? The white Christian male.

But I'm supposed to ignore that, right? Becuase it's not "PC" to call you out on it?
>>
File: 1468138727941.jpg (28KB, 498x497px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1468138727941.jpg
28KB, 498x497px
>>717307691
Bow down and get ready to die you fucking sand niggers. I'm gonna rape your mother, then I'm gonna rape you. Then I'm gonna slowly tear you apart, bone by bone. I'm gonna do it for free as well. Get in line you stupid degenerate sand niggers.
>>
>>717307691
Sorry I like having the freedom to not blow. Myself up
>>
>>717307691
>hates jews
>can behead, kill, rape and get away with it because of PCs
>can have many waifus
>women are oppressed
>you can fuck animals and children
>you can kill gays, faggots, genderfluid,etc
>you can rape women and THEY would go to jail for it

why do you guys hate islam
dont you see the benefits?
>>
File: LMFAO2.jpg (31KB, 540x960px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
LMFAO2.jpg
31KB, 540x960px
>>717308107
>implying religion of any kind (especially islam) can help you
>>
File: 1480526358943.jpg (207KB, 640x852px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1480526358943.jpg
207KB, 640x852px
Time to die you islamic fucks. Not only am I gonna murder ISIS, I'm gonna rid of your entire fucking religion. Why don't you take a step into my shower? I promise it won't spray out zyklon b *fingers crossed*
>>
>>717307691
Islam will never enforce sharia law in America. We would kill ever muslim in america if they even tried.
>>
>2017
>still responding to bait
>>
>>717308411
>like minded, freedom loving people
>constantly fighting with their own country men over their new Neo-Nazi president
>constantly claims there is a conspiracy agenda against the white man
>believes the media is not free and protects Muslims when it suits you

What a joke you people are. Honestly.

>If Islam is so perfect, get your own shit sorted out and cleaned up first
Why bother if you're just gonna invent a reason to bring genocide, death and destruction like you do every decade? Ever notice how the places you don't drop freedom bombs on are doing fine? Must be "muh coincidence", right? No relation to violent, warmongering westerners... not at all. How dare I suggest using logic?

>then maybe others will come over _willingly
There's so many of you in Dubai, you know, the place you never bombed? We even have to accomodate to your pagan practices and lewd, drunken behaviour by giving you special zones...
>>
>>717307691
The Islam will die like every other Religion.
People want to develop themself and there enrovement. People want Freedom.
Even if you can Convert Everyone, 200 Years and the Islam is meaningless.

You cant win, and Allah can suck my dick.
And if this "Great" God exist, he will kill me. He dont Need you Little Muslims for killing.
>>
File: 1478738080837.gif (2MB, 400x220px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1478738080837.gif
2MB, 400x220px
>>717308805
Time to die sand nigger. Pray to your shitty little god that doesn't exist, while I put a bullet in your brain. The last thing you will ever know is my giant dick raping your wide open asshole
>>
>>717308805
>Ever notice how the places you don't drop freedom bombs on are doing fine?
Ak hem...Someone obviously has been living with camels in the dessert to forget about Hiroshima and Nagasaki
>>
>>717308785
>We would kill ever muslim
You were going to do that anyway, warmongering barbarians. That's why we carry out our Jihad. If it wasn't for Jihad, Muslims would have been genocided by the most powerful army in the world by now.

Thank Allah, for the teachings of standing up for yourself in the form of Jihad.


At least if we convert some of you, we can save you and reduce the Crusader armies numbers and cause division as can be seen with the liberal-conservative hate.
>>
File: 28908.jpg (67KB, 700x519px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
28908.jpg
67KB, 700x519px
All of you islamic scum will die when my american bullets plunge through your fucking brains.
>>
>>717308805
>Thinks I'm from the US of A
How cute.

>~700 CE, Islam appears out of the desert and attacks Europe.
So, who exactly drew first blood?

>Dubai
Shit hole. Very expensive and shiny, but still shit hole.
>>
>>717309016
>Trying to justify jihad
Kill yourself, but before that, chop your dick off.
>>
>>717309042
Islam is not the problem. YOU are the problem.

Don't get it twisted.
>>
>>717307691
Do us a deal hey?
Get rid of Israel and the Jew problem, then we'll talk.
>>
>>717308516
This guy gets it
>>
717309058<<

i dont know you can reply with reverse
arrows

ignore this post
>>
>>717309113
Lol okay you stupid little Islamic monkey.
Go back to your camel now while I buy your wife for 5$ USD
>>
>>717309165
wtf
why didnt it work???
>>
>>717307691
kek
>>
Islam is political ideology disguised as a religion.

It is impossible to separate Islam from the daily lives of the Muslims like how Christianity, Hinduism or Buddhism are.

It is an all-encompassing practice where its adherents have to take the word of al-Quran and Hadith as the perfect representation of Islam.

The biggest problem for Islam is the inability to come to terms with the modern world and modernity.

The prophet Muhammad was the perfect Muslim man in the eyes of all Muslims in the world. However, many of his practices, whilst acceptable and were even social norms in his time, are no longer the case now. Some of his actions, if performed in today's world, might even be criminal actions.

That, my fellow /b/rothers, is the gist of the problem with Islam in today's world.
>>
Every single one of you islamic fucks deserves to die.
>Inb4 peace
>Inb4 your bombs REEEEE
I really really want to nuke you sick fucks
>>
>>717309058
The Crusades were never a response to Muslim invasions as they Muslims retreated centuries before the start of the Crusades. You are spreading false history and lies. Typical.

They were white barbarians unhappy with Islam's popularity in Jerusalem.

Besides, by that logic, BLM has a right to kill all whiteys because you drew first blood by going to Africa and colonizing them.
>>
Islam doesn't have nachos. I love nachos. I'm planning on baking them in the oven tomorrow for the first time actually.

Any tips?
>>
File: 1472275265188.gif (208KB, 323x221px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1472275265188.gif
208KB, 323x221px
>>717307691
>>
>>717309104
Why is it always okay for the white man to defend himself but never anyone else?... hmmm.... let's see... why would a filthy warmongering, dominating and oppressive race want to demonize the very concept of non-westerners fighting back?....

I think we all know the answer.
>>
>>717309223
It's something only superior infidels are capable of.
>>
Even if this thread is bait, I also want to bomb all of you stupid Muslim/terrorists/niggers
>>
File: big boi russia.jpg (1MB, 1800x2013px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
big boi russia.jpg
1MB, 1800x2013px
>>717307691

not anytime soon, friend
>>
>>717309429
I'm fairly certain Islam is a religion not a race, and the USA isn't one race.
Did you stupid filthy sand nigger.
>>
File: 1458895423723.png (56KB, 500x500px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1458895423723.png
56KB, 500x500px
>>717307691
>do not believe in any
>can't convert
>>
>>717309273
>The biggest problem for Islam is the inability to come to terms with the modern world and modernity.
I wonder where the tallest building in the world is... a true marvel of modern Engineering.... Berlin? NYC?... Oh! That's right DUBAI!
>>
>>717309540
You may have a tall building, but you are only compensating for how small your brain is.
>>
>>717308332

and sex slaves. Don't forget the 7 year old sex slaves.
>>
>>717308732
Ironically the nazis worked with the muslims in the middle east back then.
I'm no mudslime fuck lovers, but it kinda boggles me.
>>
>>717309540
The one pretty much built from Bangladeshi slave labour? Fuck going to the top of that!
>>
>>717309535
>and the USA isn't one race.
That't why you voted Trump. Soon it will be.

I didn't say Islam was a race, I said the WHITE RACE (as in infidel whites) hates the ideology of Islam because it brings races together and promotes resistance to white imperialism.
>>
>>717309636
Hitler was out of his mind, since he was in a world war, you know shit drives you mad enough to communicate with a sand nigger
>>
>>717309706
So what about all of those white jews you keep murdering? Also those child sex slaves....
>>
File: CRLvYeaUYAEtT9T.png (206KB, 600x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
CRLvYeaUYAEtT9T.png
206KB, 600x600px
Fucking sub human sand niggers

With Trump in the white house you dirty monkeys don't stand a chance
>>
>>717309713
Well make sense, he went nuts quite awhile during the final moments during the war and before he killed himself.
>>
>>717309310
Then what's the bit about any land that has been part of Dar al-Islam having to be retained or regained?

>popularity
Interesting way of saying forced to covert at the point of a sword.
>>
>>717309273
A typical sign of Muslim hypocrisy is that they would never accept any historical records stating that they were the perpetrators in many conquests stemming from the Middle East.

The common response would be that the historical version originated from the Western world, hence, it must be biased towards the West.

This response is usually made notwithstanding the fact that many Eastern historians from India in the sub-continent, Thailand and Vietnam from South East Asia, and China, Korea and Japan in East Asia stating the same points as well.

They normally also defend their political ideology masquerading as a religion by saying that it is a RELIGION OF PEACE.

But what many Muslims do not even realise or choose to be voluntarily ignorant is that; Peace is only achievable when the non-Muslim realm (dar al-harb; meaning realm of war) is fully converted to dar al-Islam; meaning realm of Islam.

In order to do that, it is imperative that the Muslims attempt to convert the non-Muslims into their ideology masquerading as a religion.

Let us look at one very simple practice. Islam forbids any Muslim to marry a non-Muslim, or kafir; meaning infidel. Therefore, the non-Muslim is pressured to convert into Islam.

Now, try the other way round. If Christianity, Hinduism or Buddhism brands Muslims as infidels and they must convert into the non-Muslim religion, the Muslim world will go berserk and accuse the other religion of all types of pejoratives.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKPnrW46UGs
>>
>>717309706
Black American here
I voted for trump, kill yourself
Child sex slaves is fucked up.
You sand people deserve to die.
>>
>>717309113
whos you
>>
>>717309792
>So what about all of those white jews you keep murdering?
>hint: it's not the "white" we have a problem with... the problem starts with a "Z"

>Also those child sex slaves....
A figment of your sick imagination. I'm sure we'll find a lot of toddler rape porn if we were to search your hard drive. We all know how many white infidels travel to Asia to rape babies every year.
>>
>>717309311

Just go ahead and drink some Milk of Magnesia and chase it with prune juice. Then, when the diarrhea kicks in, use a blowtorch to set fire to your asshole.

Same effect as nachos with less work.

You're welcome.
>>
>>717309995
I'm fairly certain you sand niggers sell your daughter's cheap.
>>
>>717307691
>this 2017
implying there has been a time where 2017 already happened.
>inb4 bc
>>
>>717309540
Oh my, silly boy.

The 'tall building' which you are so proud of, Burj Khalifa, was designed by Adrian Smith of Skitmore, Owings & Merrill.

The engineering firm overseeing the project was NORR Group Consultants International Limited.

Even the builders were mostly imported labour from India.

So, what the heck are you really being proud of? Slave abusers?
>>
>>717309861
>Interesting way of saying forced to covert at the point of a sword.
Yet there were scores of Christians, Jews and Pagans living freely there too. Your delusions are poorly imagined. At least add some depth to your propaganda fanfiction.
>>
File: 1483187593778.png (532KB, 1597x1600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1483187593778.png
532KB, 1597x1600px
>>717308107
>>717307969
this is another troll..

> excellent
>>
Can't wait to shoot me up some sand niggers today YEEEEHAAA here I come Islamic fuck heads!
>>
File: 1483187859636.png (27KB, 625x626px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1483187859636.png
27KB, 625x626px
>>717309390
>>
>>717307691
Crawl back to your shitholes you deserve to live in sandnigger
>>
Go away sand niggers /b/ is not for you.
I bet you love the smell of American bombs in the morning
> Also Russian bombs too
>>
>>717309875
>A typical sign of Muslim hypocrisy is that they would never accept any historical records stating that they were the perpetrators in many conquests stemming from the Middle East.
Typical white infidel hypocrisy is using ancient battles for domination of territory as a bases hate Islam... but then crying for BLM not to kill them because "just because our ancestors enslaved, murdered and genocided, doesn't mean we should pay".

If Muslims are to be wiped out for the battles of empires centuries ago, then so should whites. But of course the white has the temperament of a spoiled toddler and will start to kick and shout if you attempt to hold him accountable to his own rules.

>The common response would be that the historical version originated from the Western world, hence, it must be biased towards the West.
100% correct. When even western scholars come out withe evidence to the contrary, they are shunned and silenced. Even ridiculed.

>They normally also defend their political ideology masquerading as a religion by saying that it is a RELIGION OF PEACE.
Islam is a religion of peace, not pacifism. Just because we will kill an invading and thieving group of infidels, does not mean we do not want peace. By fighting such barbarians, we will neutralize the threat they pose to the world, which has the end goal of peace.

>Let us look at one very simple practice. Islam forbids any Muslim to marry a non-Muslim, or kafir; meaning infidel. Therefore, the non-Muslim is pressured to convert into Islam.
Why should my culture be absolved into your inferior one?

>Now, try the other way round. If Christianity, Hinduism or Buddhism brands Muslims as infidels and they must convert into the non-Muslim religion, the Muslim world will go berserk and accuse the other religion of all types of pejoratives.
This is why they have lost their religion and have all become cucks. Quite simple to see, really.
>>
>>717309950
Western infidels and whoever supports their aggression against Islam and Muslims.
>>
>>717307691
>all those Muslim girls dying for white cock

Is that why you only send your men? Afraid your women won't come back? Haha
>>
Another thing of note for Muslims and the general Islamic world is that the inability of Muslim-majority countries in tolerating the practices of other religions.

Whether it is Sunni-Saudi Arabia to Shia-Iran, they all display a common Islamic trait in treating all other religions as false and 'misguided' religions.

Therefore, they institutionalised intolerance towards other religions; especially disallowing or even banning the celebration of Christmas.

However, this same intolerance is rejected by the Muslims whenever they travel to or reside in non-Muslim countries. They will accuse the host of intolerance and therefore, accommodation must be afforded to the Muslims.

There is no single Muslim-majority country in the Middle East which allows for the construction of new churches in their domain, other than those which were built in colonial times.

On the flip side, mosques, madrasahs and minarets keep on springing up like mushrooms in many non-Muslims countries.

This, my /b/rothers, is another clear sign of Muslim hypocrisy.
>>
File: Phloxes_tongue.jpg (24KB, 647x480px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Phloxes_tongue.jpg
24KB, 647x480px
>>717307691
I'd be happy to die to appease you, goatfucker.
>>
>>717307691
Bring it on sandmonkey, The only thing that the burka would be good for is body bag for your dumbass
>>
>>717310107
>Skitmore, Owings & Merrill.
And who pioneered the mechanics for modern skyscraper design for this company?
A Muslim.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fazlur_Rahman_Khan

>you're welcome

Funny how the pigs of the West leave out crucial information in order to deceive and steal credit. Typical.
>>
>>717310746
>inability of Muslim-majority countries in tolerating the practices of other religions

Sounds like atheists have some competition...
>>
File: NR1lSv.gif (2MB, 320x180px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
NR1lSv.gif
2MB, 320x180px
>>717311014
You go, girl!
>>
>>717310627
>Why should my culture be absolved into your inferior one?

Peace and tolerance everyone, peace and tolerance.

Islam simply cannot co-exist with any other culture, because in their mind they are superior and perfect so anyone not Islam must convert to their way of thinking.

This is what is pissing other countries off at the moment. In the name of "multiculturalism", rather than multiple cultures all contributing to a single culture, the existing culture needs to give up their practices and stem behaviours (e.g.: schools removing pork from menus) to appease their new Muslim neighbours.

We've only got 1400 years of history that proves that Islam and any other culture cannot coexist and unfortunately, they are not happy staying where they are.
>>
Sunni ftw. sharia fag
>>
You'll never convert me to Islam unless you give me hormones and put me in a burqa and transition me to a female (surgery too) and then get a GOOD LOOKING hairless, buffed out Muslim guy to fuck me daily while treating me like a worthless ragdoll.

Unless that happens, I'll remove kebab.

So it better be Shia Islam and not Sunni which tries to convert me, I guess.
>>
good idea OP. open doors for sandniggerization
>>
>>717310627
>If Muslims are to be wiped out for the battles of empires centuries ago, then so should whites.
A typical Muslim response. "If the other fellow can do it, why not me?"

If Muhammad could engage in coitus with a 9 year old, then why not you, right?

>100% correct. When even western scholars come out withe evidence to the contrary, they are shunned and silenced. Even ridiculed.
Very convenient for you to ignore my subsequent point and further proving that Muslims will always deny the undeniable, notwithstanding that Eastern historians recorded the same thing as the West.

>Islam is a religion of peace, not pacifism. Just because we will kill an invading and thieving group of infidels, does not mean we do not want peace.
Absolutely ignoring the perpetrating conquests of Muhammad, Saladdin, Timur and Osman.

>Why should my culture be absolved into your inferior one?
That, my fellow /b/rothers, is why Islam will never be compatible with the modern world. They are stuck in the false notion that Islam is superior to other religion and culture. But what they always conveniently do is to sidestep in highlighting in what areas exactly are they superior?

Modernity? Economy? Social mobility? People's Welfare? None of it whatsoever.

But what are they really good at? Accusing others of being inferior and bombing the 'inferior' people.

>This is why they have lost their religion and have all become cucks. Quite simple to see, really.
Once again, no facts whatsoever. Simply accusing. If you are going to engage in a discourse with me, at least bother yourself to use some empirical evidence.

As far as the world can see, the Christian world (all of North and South America + Europe), the Hindu world (87% of India's 1.3 billion population) and Buddhist world (whole of East Asia including advanced nations like Singapore, Taiwan, South Korea and Japan) are all better than Middle East, the Islam-dominant region.
>>
>>717307691
Make Eurabia great again.
>>
>>717311412
WE
>>
>>717311412
>>717311443
WUZ
>>
File: 1483188063163.jpg (33KB, 625x626px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1483188063163.jpg
33KB, 625x626px
>>
>>717311227
>Peace and tolerance everyone, peace and tolerance.
Funny how it's never that's case when you want to drop freedom bombs on some poor people you want to oppress, huh?

Typical western infidel. It seems their interpretation of the phrase "peace and tolerance" is simply that "everyone else must be subservient to the white man and let him murder, oppress and rape you or else you are violent".
Islam won't lt it happen, pigfucker. Better find a new strategy.
>>
>>717311412
>>717311443
>>717311461
SOME MUHFUGGIN
>>
>>717307691
VERY effective trolling OP
>>
>>717310909
Fantastic.

I raised three points.

All you did was argue one point and then claim victory for your notion, conveniently ignoring the two other points raised.

It is just like a tennis player winning the first set and then losing the other two, but still has the effrontery to tell the world that he won the game.

Absolutely fantastic, Islamically fantastic.
>>
>>717311412
>>717311443
>>717311461
>>717311478
KANGZ N SHIEEETTT
>>
File: arabs-pussy-pics.jpg (140KB, 500x727px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
arabs-pussy-pics.jpg
140KB, 500x727px
>>717307691
>>717307691
Sooner or later we will inbred your women, wifes, daughters ..

We will turn all your women in haram.
>>
File: u6b8wkn6cutj_t.jpg (47KB, 248x500px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
u6b8wkn6cutj_t.jpg
47KB, 248x500px
>>717307691
> Islam is coming this 2017.
t r o l l
>>
>>717307691
> this is what your women will give us for toll.
>>
>>717311476
I notice you have been very conveniently calling the other person Western infidel.

Now let me try the same type of response on you; dumb Muslim pig.

If there is a way to impose capital punishment on Muslims, it should be that they must be beheaded (just learning from the Muslims).

But, the sword must first be laced with pig's blood.

Now, that is a perfect capital punishment to take out the dumb Muslim pig's head.
>>
File: radical.jpg (256KB, 716x406px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
radical.jpg
256KB, 716x406px
R
E
L
I
G
I
O
NN

O
F

P
E
A
C
E
>>
>>717311508
All I wanted to prove was that you were a lying sack of pigshit, trying to spread false claims just like the rest of the western infidels. I did it efficiently with one refute.

No need to go on arguing with a clear liar and deceiver.
>>
When engaging in a discourse with a Muslim regarding Islam, always use logic.

They will simply have no idea what hit them.
>>
File: download.jpg (11KB, 204x247px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
download.jpg
11KB, 204x247px
>> goals
>>
>>717311476
Dude, i've never personally dropped a bomb on anyone and don't support people that want to.

When it comes to location, I'm a lot further to the east then you probably are too.

Is your interpretation of the phrase "peace and tolerance" simply that "everyone else must be subservient to Allah and let his followers murder, oppress and rape you or else you are less worth than animals"?

I went to a BBQ hosted by an Iranian fellow a couple of weeks back. They served pork. I guess to you he'd be apostate and would have to be killed now? But guess what, he's using his new found freedom of living in this country to join our society, rather than undermine it to further an out dated political agenda.
>>
>>717307691
Islam my ass.
>>
>>717311747
>If there is a way to impose capital punishment on Muslims, it should be that they must be beheaded (just learning from the Muslims).
>But, the sword must first be laced with pig's blood.
By treating a person differently based on his creed, you will cease to be a democracy, thus bringing us closer to our goal.

We would still win.
>>
>>717311853
Oh yes. Very clever.

So clever indeed just like Fazrul Rahman Khan as if he was the only person responsible in developing modern mechanical and engineering methods needed to raise a building.

You know what, you might as well say that Burj Khalifa is entirely an Arab project since the cleaner which cleaned the site of thrash was an Emirati.

Logic, an alien property to the Muslim discourse.
>>
File: i like this.jpg (59KB, 625x595px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
i like this.jpg
59KB, 625x595px
>>717308268
> Killing muslims is big business, and feels good too.
BWahahahahahaha
>>
File: 9200000052959240.jpg (91KB, 539x840px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
9200000052959240.jpg
91KB, 539x840px
Europe will become Eurabia
>>
Once in our country muslim woman are wet every time they step out the door. They dream of having 10 minutes to let the first white guy they can blow a load in any one of their holes. They pray to your god that we will give them a crusader baby.
>>
File: 45151338.jpg (133KB, 500x369px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
45151338.jpg
133KB, 500x369px
>>717307691
>>
>>717311990
>Dude, i've never personally dropped a bomb on anyone and don't support people that want to.
>Hurr durr, it's not ALL us infidels
>just because a few million of us are warmongering barbarians who fight in the name of America doesn't mean we all are
>#notallwesterners #notallinfidels >#notallAmericans

Go spread on tumbler with your fellow PC snowflakes. We're Muslim, not cucks. We aren't afraid to name our enemies.
>>
File: sgLSsPd.jpg (44KB, 622x866px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
sgLSsPd.jpg
44KB, 622x866px
>>
>>717311476
Your brain is more washed than a Christian's lmfao
>>
>>717312010
I have noticed how all of the responses from Muslims here simply perceived the respondents to be Westerners, particularly Americans.

It appears inconceivable to them that they are many Easterners here from Asia itself that despise Islam with the same fervour because of its ability to cause trouble wherever it goes.

If you have any ounce of historical knowledge or sense, it would appear clear that many people, acting through their modern governments, will be more than willing to suspend democracy in order to destroy this hateful political ideology masquerading as a religion.

Dare I say more, the only way to really bring to the people's knowledge of this vile and satanic practice is to treat Islam as it is; a political ideology akin to Fascism and not let it enjoy the privilege of religion when Islam itself does not accord the same privilege to other religion.
>>
>>717312079
>So clever indeed just like Fazrul Rahman Khan as if he was the only person responsible in developing modern mechanical and engineering methods needed to raise a building.
Never said that, but isn't it amazing how you deliberately neglected to mention in an attempt to deceive? He designed the Willis Tower too, but do you see Arab farmers jerking off the the fact that a Muslim "built their skyscraper for them".
Only insecure white hillbillies who contribute nothing themselves are quick to claim credit for shit they had nothing to do with simply by association. Like yourself.
>>
>>717308107
>>
>>717312195
>not cucks
One who has submitted to the will of a higher power and must follow his every word.

Sounds like a text book definition of cuck to me.
>>
File: 1481896645672.png (74KB, 625x626px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1481896645672.png
74KB, 625x626px
>>717308786
>>
>>717312425
Say whatever you want all you're doing is talking yourself up while the rest of the thread recognizes you as the autistic kid by himself in class
>>
>>717312425
>It appears inconceivable to them that they are many Easterners here from Asia itself that despise Islam with the same fervour because of its ability to cause trouble wherever it goes.
No, you are just a lacky to the white man. You enjoy being cucked by them because they "gibs you free foodz after dey bombs me".
You are a disgrace to yourself and your people.

The west has oppressed and abused every culture they have ever encountered, it's clearly them who are at fault. Not everyone else. Occam's razor.
>>
>>717312195
>with your fellow PC snowflakes. We're Muslim, not cucks

seriously. why do you use "our" words and internet-language ?.

you are Muslims who have a faith full contradicting idea's to our culture and morals. once a Muslim, you will find support by liberals, and minority groups, you will backstab my culture once day. Your enemies spare mass-murder of your fellow muslims due/thanks to certain value's which have no meaning in your faith.
>>
>>717308107
Over here where I live, virtually all women are repulsed by you sandniggers.
>>
>>717312466
>Never said that, but isn't it amazing how you deliberately neglected to mention in an attempt to deceive? He designed the Willis Tower too, but do you see Arab farmers jerking off the the fact that a Muslim "built their skyscraper for them".

Oh yes. You are right. Muslims do not jerk to Fazrul Rahman Khan. Muslims only jerk to Muhammad on how perfect he was as a Muslim, notwithstanding that he sexually penetrated a 9 year old girl and along with all his transgressions.

Notice one thing? Several /b/rothers here have mentioned on Muhammad having sex with a 9 year old girl, yet not a single Muslim came out to defend this point, despite them harping on how 'white infidels' or 'western pigs' always try to demean them.

So what is it? Is Muhammad a perfect man or not? If yes, then how do you justify his sexual intercourse with a 9 year old girl?
>>
>>717312500
>higher power
Nope, if we're submitting to a higher power, that's not cuckery. That's the natural order, since there's no option to dominate the higher power... that would pose a paradox.
>>
>>717312316
Christians brainwashed ?

explain mudlim fellow, im confused.
>>
>>717307691
It's gonna be fun shooting all of you dumb motherfuckers if you try it. Aren't you boys tired of getting your shit pushed in by crusades? Because that's gonna happen again if you keep pushing...
>>
>>717312686
>seriously. why do you use "our" words and internet-language ?.
Words are just a medium to express a concept.
We use "your words" and "your internet language" so that YOU will understand the concepts we are talking about.
>>
>>717312490
scratch
scritch
scratch
>>
>>717312530
>Say whatever you want all you're doing is talking yourself up while the rest of the thread recognizes you as the autistic kid by himself in class

See this, /b/rothers?

A typical Muslim response. When they fail to argue their point, they simply engage their trump card; accusing the logical person as an autistic kid.

By the way, I am amused. How do you even know if I am autistic person? Your assumption baffles me to no end as if you have a crystal ball.

And isn't crystal ball considered haram in Islam as it contains elements of idol worshipping?

Oh yeah. I forgot you guys worship Muhammad as well. So, isn't worshipping Muhammad haram then?
>>
>>717312887

I/we understand English.
>>
>>717312887
>We use "your words" and "your internet language" so that YOU will understand the concepts we are talking about.

Thank you for submitting to our higher power; both technologically and linguistically.

Fucking hypocritical Muslim pig.
>>
Google;
Arab slave trade
Ottoman Empire slave trade
Slavery in Islam

If you need reasons why western civilization is facing is greatest that in history: white genocide via middle eastern immigration
>>
>>717312943
>Your assumption baffles me to no end as if you have a crystal ball.

this.
>>
>>717312731
>Notice one thing? Several /b/rothers here have mentioned on Muhammad having sex with a 9 year old girl, yet not a single Muslim came out to defend this point, despite them harping on how 'white infidels' or 'western pigs' always try to demean them.
>So what is it? Is Muhammad a perfect man or not? If yes, then how do you justify his sexual intercourse with a 9 year old girl?
The same sources which you use to ascertain that she was 9, also confirm that she was pubescent at the time of consummation.

Thus, if our Prophet SAW had intercourse with a pubescent girl, he is not a peadophile, by definition.

You are simple backward pagan who is preconditioned to observe the number of rotations around the sun one must experience before having sex. We simply use natural biological cues, as intended by Allah's SWT nature. It' far more logical.
>>
>>717313076
>Thank you for submitting to our higher power; both technologically and linguistically.
>implying using multiple languages and technologies is hypocritical?
LOLWAT?
>>
>>717313163
>You are simple backward pagan who is preconditioned to observe the number of rotations around the sun one must experience before having sex. We simply use natural biological cues, as intended by Allah's SWT nature. It' far more logical.

Age of consent for female throughout the Muslim world:

Afghanistan - 9
Bahrain - 21
Bangladesh - 14
Brunei - 16
Indonesia - 17
Iran - 15
Iraq - 18
Jordan - 16
Kuwait - 15
Kyrgyzstan - 16
Lebanon - 18
Malaysia - 16
Oman - 18
Pakistan - 16
Qatar - 16
Saudi Arabia - 18
Syria - 15
Tajikistan - 16
Turkmenistan - 16
Yemen - 15

By your definition, all of the Muslim world are also 'simple backward pagans' like us, 'preconditioned to observe the number of rotations around the sun...".

Only one country is as smart as you, observing biological cues.

That country is Afghanistan (age of consent - 9)
>>
>>717312887
what concepts ? that we must convert to your faith while watching the violence and hatred it contains in other parts of the world including our own societies ?. Islam = Violence

moderate Islamists live in our western societies : whoa, that went seamless. gtfo is my message and concept to muslims
>>
File: jew master plot.jpg (69KB, 680x626px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
jew master plot.jpg
69KB, 680x626px
Friends we must stop this fighting, and realize that we have a common enemy! The greasy-skinned money-loving jewish menace!
>>
>>717313507
i'm flying to Afghanistan right now
>>
>>717313507

That, my friends, are how you engage in a discourse with a Muslim.

No need for any name calling. Just use simple logic, facts and their very own arguments which are more often than not contradictory.

As I have said, logic is a property alien to most Muslims.
>>
>>717313507

Warning the pedo-troll appeared out of nothing.
>>
>>717313507
Which of those countries are Caliphates?
>NONE
>There are no caliphates

We have to follow western-styled laws and put in meaningless legislation to be part of things like the UN, otherwise... you know who will come with their freedom bombs.

There is no such law from the Quran, which is what Muslims follow.
>Lrn2logic
>>
>>717308421
Oh lawd a Victimarian
>>
Sam Hyde & Moon Man will take care of you sand niggers.

CLOSE THE BORDERS
>>
>>717313524
>what concepts ?
The concept of not being a sissy faggot who is afraid to say truthful things because it might hurts your feelings.

We don't care if calling out the white western infidel for his violent, greedy and oppressive actions is "not PC". It needs to be said. Don't try to shove political correctness down our throats... we didn't invent such a self-destructive ideology, you did.
>>
>>717313684
>We have to follow western-styled laws and put in meaningless legislation to be part of things like the UN, otherwise... you know who will come with their freedom bombs.

Umm...yes thank you. Thank you again for acknowledging the social construct of higher powers.

You are living in the modern world, with modern society and modern rules and laws.

If you Muslims were so strong and 'not cucks' like you kept blabbing about, then what is stopping you all from imposing caliphates?

Oh yes, I remember. You guys are simply cucks who talked too much shit but stubbornly ignoring the your lowly position in the international hierarchy.
>>
File: n3MZVN9-.jpg (55KB, 512x512px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
n3MZVN9-.jpg
55KB, 512x512px
>>717307691
>>
File: purge.png (94KB, 1238x652px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
purge.png
94KB, 1238x652px
>>717307691
here u go pooskin...enjoy...lol

pic related
>>
>>717308516
That's it. I'm in
>>
>>717313869
>You are living in the modern world, with modern society and modern rules and laws.
you forgot the part about "do it like the West or we bomb you".

>If you Muslims were so strong and 'not cucks' like you kept blabbing about, then what is stopping you all from imposing caliphates?
White chimpouts at Trump rallies. If you really want us to flourish, why do you have a fit everytime ISIS attempts to establish one? Why did you elect Trump to take a harder stance on our Caliphate?

Clearly YOU don't want us to have one. Stop pretending like you do. Typical western bait and switch. Always fudging the facts and changing the tune.
>>
File: 1482278239674.jpg (87KB, 720x900px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1482278239674.jpg
87KB, 720x900px
>>717308732
>>
File: 1482177422933.jpg (86KB, 746x707px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1482177422933.jpg
86KB, 746x707px
>>717309058
Kick em out.
>>
>>717307691
Hello.

This is low tier bait and I'll take it.
Not all muslims are terrorists, y'know?

My boyfriend is arab and he's the greatest and most loyal guy I've ever met.He treats me way better than the guy I've been with that were from my country.


Also fuck off with your Sharia
>>
>>717307691
Heil den Führer du dreckiger Untermensch
>>
>>717308107
If you get over the booze thing, then we can talk.
>>
File: LeaksRUs_5354.png (172KB, 240x426px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
LeaksRUs_5354.png
172KB, 240x426px
Holy fuck what a way to start 2017....go leak your sister or ex gf today lol - snap-leak-cf
>>
>>717314159
This was clearly drawn by someone whose gf left him for a Muslim...
>alt. right tears are delicious
>>
>>717309535
They're from Syria and practice Islam, yet they're Muslims.

Born in Europe or North America and practice Islam, yet they're Muslims.

It's the same with Jews. I once asked a Jewish woman is being Jewish is a religion or a culture, no matter where they're born or live they're still Jewish.
>>
>>717311900
>>
>>717314042
>you forgot the part about "do it like the West or we bomb you".

You are doing yourself a lot of disservice by simply arguing against the West.

Like I said, there are many Easterners here from Asia who dislike Islam the same.

China has not been bombed by the West and yet they adopted modern practices.

India has not been bombed by the West and yet they adopted modern practices.

Funny how the Muslims always want to get away from the West but they always heavily rely on the technological inventions of the West, including 4chan, a place full of 'filth' according to Islam.

By the way, what are you Muslims doing here in 4chan?

Please amuse me by saying that it is to come and educate us.

>White chimpouts at Trump rallies. If you really want us to flourish, why do you have a fit everytime ISIS attempts to establish one? Why did you elect Trump to take a harder stance on our Caliphate?

Simple. Because Islam, now and throughout its shorter-than-Christianity history, always attempts to infringe on the daily livelihood of non-Muslims.

Case in point, Europe. You go to other countries, often uninvited (as asylum seekers), and then start making demands for the local populace to accommodate you. But when others go to your countries as guests, you deny them the same privilege that you demanded on top of your lungs.

We are not stupid. Many of us have already seen through what Islam has in store for the West if we allow wholesale proliferation of Islam.

Accuse me as you wish, but at the end of the day, you only account for 1.6 billioin out of 7 billion people in this world. And all the rest know damn well that the real ones fudging the facts and changing the tune are you.

P/s. If you are so self-righteous, perhaps you should ask yourself, why the fucking hell are you still using modern technologies invented by the West like your smart phones or auto vehicles?

Oh yes, stupid Muslim pig, start by getting out of 4chan perhaps.
>>
>>717313868

Its so funny how muslims and non-westerners only support our "unfaithfull errors" with untruthful generalizations and fallacies which make no sense to people who don't benefit from the (soft) Jihad.

All attempts to convert us is Jihad.

The same crystal ball again ?.
This self-destructive ideology is the last hope for your ideology to survive in the west
>>
File: dae.jpg (138KB, 980x1040px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
dae.jpg
138KB, 980x1040px
>>717312242
>>
>>717314185
gtfo this thread, traitor.
>>
>>717314833
Meh whatever, keep hating until you get a stroke
>>
>>717308732
woah you're cute af kek
>>
File: Hypnosis-Stopwatch.jpg (62KB, 640x360px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Hypnosis-Stopwatch.jpg
62KB, 640x360px
>>717313567
warning another pedo-troll appeared out of nothing.
>>
>>717313567
good, take this thing with you. beta-fag.
>>
>>717314644
You came here to kill our families, destroy our infrstructure and steal our resources. But as usual, white infidels LOVE playing the victim card... "waaah, we didn't dun do nuthin' waaah!"

We will journey to your land and grab what we can. See how you like it.
>>
>islam is great
>>
File: ccddccddccccdcc.png (191KB, 477x768px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ccddccddccccdcc.png
191KB, 477x768px
>>717307691
Burn the mudslimes
>>
File: you prayed.jpg (34KB, 500x518px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
you prayed.jpg
34KB, 500x518px
>>717315053
I don't think so pooskin, we'll get the machetes out to take care of u shortly...lol
>>
>>717311520
> WEWUZ SPACETRAVELERS
>>
!! THE BEST TIME TO ATTACK !!
>>
>>717314676
>>717313507
>>717312943
>>717312731

No more response from the irrational Muslims?

Looks like logic has won out against irrationality today!

inb4 - someone will respond by saying that they are too lazy to argue against an 'infidel'.
>>
File: gdaggasd.jpg (15KB, 600x581px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
gdaggasd.jpg
15KB, 600x581px
Allah shits into his own mouth and mohamed sucks my cock
>>
>>
>>717314676
>China has not been bombed by the West and yet they adopted modern practices.
AHAHAHAHAHAHA, you have clearly never been to China. Stay in your basement and watch Jap anime. It's better for your autism.
Also, China has a giant Muslim population. Funny how the absence of whites means Islam causes no problems there. Lemme guess that's just "muh coincidence" again, right?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=duBSOewMTsQ


>India has not been bombed by the West and yet they adopted modern practices.
Yet when you wanna be racist against Indians it's "damn backward poo in da loo Pajeets"... Stop pretending like you respect others. Everyone knows you don't.

>Funny how the Muslims always want to get away from the West but they always heavily rely on the technological inventions of the West, including 4chan, a place full of 'filth' according to Islam.
Funny how the West claims to invent everything, but relies heavily on their H1-B's...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7C7Ncqb_cw
>>
You guys do realise that you're being manipulated into a war-frenzy right? You're happy to go die in some desert so the banks can keep the ponzi scheme running?
>>
>>717311412
When you have 10cm cock someone is going to get the benefit if not you .
>>
File: j14lie.png (486KB, 772x514px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
j14lie.png
486KB, 772x514px
>>717315436
As long as the war-frenzy includes bombing the middle east i'm in
>>
File: MPU30bi.jpg (20KB, 343x429px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
MPU30bi.jpg
20KB, 343x429px
>>
File: mvbwKEw.jpg (210KB, 1536x1029px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
mvbwKEw.jpg
210KB, 1536x1029px
>>717307691
>>
>>717312165
Beus bult :DDD
>>
>>717307914
$ comands me... my god is real bitch
>>
File: giphy-33.gif (396KB, 500x281px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
giphy-33.gif
396KB, 500x281px
>>717307691
Forget Sharia, how about some Shakira!!!
>>
I'm a Jewish Israeli - come at me you cuck mudslime
>>
File: islam.jpg (128KB, 1057x740px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
islam.jpg
128KB, 1057x740px
>>717307691
sandnigger child rapist
>>
File: xw39u.jpg (114KB, 769x798px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
xw39u.jpg
114KB, 769x798px
EL EL ISRAEL
FUCK ISLAM
>>
ALL MUDSLIMES ARE TERRORISTS
עם ישראל חי
>>
File: Muhammad74.jpg (40KB, 455x549px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Muhammad74.jpg
40KB, 455x549px
i know its bait but its fun
fuck islam
עם ישראל חי, אל אל ישראל
>>
מוחמד זונה, מוחמד זונה, מוחמד מוצצת לכל השכונה
>>
>>717315953
Top kek
>>
>>717316001
All Jews are thieves.

Hitler should have finished you off... You're so lucky you have America.
>>
>>717307914
But you know cucklah doesen't exist, right mate?
Praise Jesus
>>
>>717316206
Yeah yeah, keep blindlessly being a faggy edgelord.
>>
File: 1449924702441.jpg (37KB, 500x500px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1449924702441.jpg
37KB, 500x500px
>>717307691
>>
>>717316228
If Allah doesn't exist, how did 15 "sandniggers" with boxcutters DESTROY the most powerful nation in the world in an amazing series of coincidences misfortunes on America's side?

That cannot happen without divine intervention.
>2 planes - 3 perfectly symmetrical collapses
>Exact same training excercise happening on same day
>All protocol for military intervention fell apart through "miscommunication"
>maximum casualities achieved by ensuring people were wrongfully told not to leave WTC

This cannot happen by chance. Allah willed it.
>>
>>717315434
>AHAHAHAHAHAHA, you have clearly never been to China. Stay in your basement and watch Jap anime. It's better for your autism.

Ooohhh very smart. You do not even know me yet you accuse me of never been to China. I might even be a Chinese in living in China for all you know. You never fail to amuse me with your crystal ball.

You are absolutely silly if you think the Xinjiang Muslims cause no problems to the majority Han Chinese population in China. Everywhere their numbers are significant, heavy crimes are numerous. The Xinjiang Muslims have reached such a breaking point that most of the Han Chinese are so distrustful of them in the most recent survey conducted by Phoenix Network.

It is only through sheer power of the Chinese Communist Party and their distaste for political correctness in stopping the Xinjiang Muslims from further perpetrating their crimes in the name of religion against other ethnic races.

The Xinjiang Muslims are also attempting to instigate the Hui Muslims in Ningxia to go against their Chinese ethnicity and maintain distinct workplace against the ethnic Han Chinese. Now, who's the culprit here?

You are not even 1/10 as knowledgable as me in discoursing Islam in China and yet you want to use a Youtube video, a Western invention which you accused of being biased, to argue against my point.

>Yet when you wanna be racist against Indians it's "damn backward poo in da loo Pajeets"... Stop pretending like you respect others. Everyone knows you don't.

Now that is plain putting words in my mouth when I have not even mentioned that. The only person assuming it is you. And assumption stems from a mind which already thinks like this.

I do not try to assume. I know for a fact that Hindus in India have always regarded Islam as a thorn in their society, subverting their society and being the root cause to terrorism in their northern borders.

Oh yeah, by the way, why are you still in 4chan?

I bet the anime pictures sure appeal to you, eh?
>>
>>717316559
>Divine intervention
>9/11
Bush is Allah Confirmed.
>>
>>717315434
Just stop, reading your shit is depressing.
>>
>>717315561

want to hear a fun fact ?.

its a racist stigma to say that blacks have enormous cocks. if a girl goes black there is an excuse to not let her come back.

most niggy's got maybe those 2-4 cm more. you can have that: for the gap in IQ and social wealth.
>>
>>717307691
Yeah, life is truly peaceful and wonderful in the middle east.
>>
>>717316613
>The Xinjiang Muslims are also attempting to instigate the Hui Muslims in Ningxia to go against their Chinese ethnicity and maintain distinct workplace against the ethnic Han Chinese. Now, who's the culprit here?
Yet you never see "Chinese chimpouts" like the ones you sister-fucking white infidels over here throw when flinging your feces at your Trump rallies... strange. Somebody's clearly making shit up.
They have 100 million Muslims of a 1 billion+ population. Muslims are fine when there's no whites around. It's definately clear who the culprits are.
>it's white infidels

>I know for a fact that Hindus in India have always regarded Islam as a thorn in their society, subverting their society and being the root cause to terrorism in their northern borders.
But they should be grateful for what we gave them. We built their Taj Mahal, you know.

>Oh yeah, by the way, why are you still in 4chan?
So? There are many white infidels in Dubai. What's your point?
>>
>>717317059
>life is truly peaceful and wonderful in the middle east.
....wherever the warmongers of the West didn't bring their tyranny, it sure is.
An amazing "coincidence", don't you think?!
>>
>>717317035
SO blackies are really boasting about those 3 millimeters ?. wtf what a dissapointment
>>
Whats the matter lonely this new years buddy? Need a bait thread in order to not feel empty?
>>
>>717308922
Stop acting like that wasn't a war crime you cunt.
>>
>>717317035
Plus the fact that their '"private parts" is their only argument to believe such dellusional non-sense.

They dont see their own stupidity.
>>
>>717316897
This is a closet nigger who waisted his life by
on purposely let himself be offended at 4ch.

Just mute him. All of us should do that.
>>
I think a strict policy of all killed Muslim extremists and ISIS soldiers' bodies doused in pigs blood and left to rot in the streets of their hometowns would be an excellent deterrent.
>>
>>717316897
The truth always is, anon...
>>
>>717317142
>Yet you never see "Chinese chimpouts" like the ones you sister-fucking white infidels over here throw when flinging your feces at your Trump rallies... strange. Somebody's clearly making shit up.
They have 100 million Muslims of a 1 billion+ population. Muslims are fine when there's no whites around. It's definately clear who the culprits are.

Simple. Because the CCP nicks the problem at the bud. You see, the problem is not 'white infidels', it is Muslims, or specifically Islam.

And other what pretext do you say the Xinjiang Muslims are not a problem for China? Because as far as all the respondents in Phoenix Network's poll, they are a massive problem.

Your crystal ball must be so powerful that you can know what the Chinese think better than they themselves.

>But they should be grateful for what we gave them. We built their Taj Mahal, you know.

You amuse me yet again. When you have no more ammunition to argue, your only point of argument is that you built Taj Mahal and therefore, they should be grateful to you.

Do you know, as compared to Taj Mahal, how much worth of infrastructure have been built by the West and East in all the Muslim world combined?

Now, does that mean that you Muslims must all bow to our feet, judging by your logic?

If you have balls, which I don't think you have, why don't you try arguing THIS particular point I just raised?

>So? There are many white infidels in Dubai. What's your point?

Finally, last but not least, why does the Muslim world still allow 'white infidels' into their domain if they hated them so much?

This question is worth 100 bacon streaks.
>>
File: 27.jpg (158KB, 707x1000px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
27.jpg
158KB, 707x1000px
>>717308107
>>
>>717317330
>Stop acting like that wasn't a war crime you cunt.

Please, pretty please, point out to me where did I ever mention that "WAR IS NOT A CRIME" in my sentence, you stupid cunt.

Don't behave like a Muslim; simply putting words into other's mouth.
>>
>>717315965
More like

MUDHAMMAD
>>
File: 7bf.jpg (80KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
7bf.jpg
80KB, 1000x800px
>>717307691
That's where you're wrong kiddo
>>
>>717317688
>And other what pretext do you say the Xinjiang Muslims are not a problem for China?
If they were a problem, they would have been wiped out by now because China is a no-nonsense non-cucked, non-PC government.

Isn't that what you right-wingers cry about all the time? How if only it wasn't for liberalism "we could stopz da Islamz"?
Well China doesn't have it and they're not prohibiting Islam in anyway. Again. It's whitey. Clear and simple for all to see. You just want to beat about the bush and fudge the facts to find some other scapegoat.
The whole world has been a victim of your tyranny. Occam's razor tells us it is you who are the problem. The whole world can't be wrong.

>You amuse me yet again. When you have no more ammunition to argue, your only point of argument is that you built Taj Mahal and therefore, they should be grateful to you.
Well, the Taj Mahal and they entire modern empire that went with it. Look at Bangladesh. Since becoming a seperate Muslim-majority nation, they have far better sanitation and toilet infrastructure than India.
http://blogs.bmj.com/bmj/2014/09/23/jocalyn-clark-why-has-bangladesh-had-such-success-in-improving-sanitation-but-not-neighboring-india

Yet these Hindus are ungrateful for what Islam has given them and prefer to be mere lacky's to white pigs like yourself.


>Do you know, as compared to Taj Mahal, how much worth of infrastructure have been built by the West and East in all the Muslim world combined?
>Now, does that mean that you Muslims must all bow to our feet, judging by your logic?

You always seemed to imply it does when you go on your white pride rants. Are you actually admitting that nobody owes white people shit for everything they gave everyone? This will be a first...

>Finally, last but not least, why does the Muslim world still allow 'white infidels' into their domain if they hated them so much?
Because we are a religion of peace, you dummy. How hard is that to understand?
>>
>>717318458
>Well China doesn't have it and they're not prohibiting Islam in anyway.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/aug/06/chinese-city-bans-islamic-beards-headwear-and-clothing-on-buses

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/ramadan-2016-china-bans-civil-servants-and-students-from-fasting-in-mainly-muslim-region-a7068481.html

This point is enough to see how shallow your knowledge of Islam in China is, and by large, how the Chinese view Islam.

The reason why Islam is not a problem in China is because, like I said, the Chinese Communist Party is smart enough to foresee what Islam has in store for them.

That is why they ban it before it becomes venomous which is what it is.

>they have far better sanitation and toilet infrastructure than India.

Oh? So now you have become a theology and economic expert on South Asia as well?

Please show anecdotal evidence (i.e. research papers, government evaluation, etc.) in supporting your point that Bangladesh does in fact have better sanitation and toilet infrastructure than India.

What are you even comparing? Toilet bowls per capita of population, public toilet per capita, treated water per cubic metre of raw water, etc.?

Or was that just your subjective rant in trying to justify the unjustifiable, just like your political ideology of Islam?
>>
>>717318458
>>Islam is a religion of peace, not pacifism. Just because we will kill an invading and thieving group of infidels, does not mean we do not want peace.
>>717318458
Because we are a religion of peace, you dummy. How hard is that to understand?
Do you kill infidels or not monkey fucker?
>>
>>717319117
Yes that's right you fucking Muslim pig.
Do you kill infidels or not?
Islam is a religion of peace, my ass.
>>
>>717319117
>>717319353

>Do you kill infidels or not monkey fucker?
Again, you seem to ignore the "hostile, thieving and invading infidel" part because you cannot see anything done by a white man as wrong.

Infidels can be treated normally if they mean no harm. By willingly coming to a Muslim country, you are no threat to Islam or Muslims.

Jihad is about fighting those who fight you as per the Quran. You clearly don't understand because you're slow.
>>
>>717319464
nigger
>>
>>717319464
If "Jihad" is about "fighting those who fight you" then why do monkey fuckers climb into plans and ram themselves into buildings? Why do you bomb our cities? Are the people there causing you harm?

Again, you seem to ignore the "hostile, thieving and invading terrorist" part because you cannot see anything done by a Muslim man as wrong.
>>
>>717307691
You are WRONG!
>WRONG!
Wrong again!

I'm human who deicide how life will go on this planet. I'm the leader of Earth it self.
Don't be the fool of religion. The fegs fulled you to think like this.

I tell you the future:
>Humans will change how they think, do things, act, live..
>Violence will go low
>Asshole of world leaders will not longer be supported by the people, only people representatives for higher good.
>All companies, and world structures who don't have integrity, will fail to work.
>ISIS will no longer be the world problem.
>Who like to make crime behind the curtains will be seen.
>There will be less selfish humans on this planet. Who is selfish will be alone or control minority.
>There will be short ICE AGE. Prepare for this to have wooden stow.
>Natural leaders will be on rise.
>Religions will stay, new way of live will emerge and will be see as better way of life, as truth is for what people will more look at.

Is time NEO to take the RED PILL. Take and look and live the truth.
>>
>>717319464
>Infidels can be treated normally if they mean no harm.
>Jihad is about fighting those who fight you as per the Quran.

Quote from al-Quran:
مَن كَانَ عَدُوّاً لِّلّهِ وَمَلآئِكَتِهِ وَرُسُلِهِ وَجِبْرِيلَوَمِيكَالَ فَإِنَّ اللّهَ عَدُوٌّ لِّلْكَافِرِي
"Allah is an enemy to those who reject Faith. Slay those who reject Faith (kafir: infidels)".

Stop lying to our face, you pathetic Muslims pigs. It is sanctioned in the al-Quran to kill infidels and to wage jihad against the non-believers.
>>
>>717307691
>2k17
>instead of 2017
fuck a goat, infidel
>>
>>717319940
>If "Jihad" is about "fighting those who fight you" then why do monkey fuckers climb into plans and ram themselves into buildings? Why do you bomb our cities? Are the people there causing you harm?
Yes. On September 11 2001, we targeted the three powerhouses that help America attack and instigate in Muslim lands. (Read OBL's statement on why he did 9/11). We attacked economic (WTC), military (Pentagon) and political (the plane that crashed was supposed to be for white house).

Then you came and began to attack more by making up reasons to destroy Iraq, by murdering millions of our families with your carpet bombing.
As such, our retaliation was stepped up. Just as you attack our cities and our families, we will do the same to you. You people are cowards. When soldiers go home from Iraq/Afghanistan, they live and work in the general population so they can use civilians as human shields. It's pathetic really. You are to blame for your own collateral damage.
>>
File: 0875847638653.png (303KB, 268x200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
0875847638653.png
303KB, 268x200px
>>717313999
Trips of truth
>>
>>717319464
>Infidels can be treated normally if they mean no harm.

The fact remains that you do not treat other religion as equals. You keep harping on the notion that all non-Muslims are 'infidels', therefore implying a lower status than yourself.

Like I said, if you want respect, then start by giving other religions due respect. Otherwise, you and your kind will always be looked at with contempt from all other religions.

Imagine if all the religions in the world brand Muslims as suicide-bombing, child-molesting, goat-raping sand-niggers. How would you feel?

Now that is the same of how the other non-Muslims feel when you brand them as infidels.

Anyway, not like the non-Muslims care anyway because you and your type are in no position to bargain for a very very long time.

And I take absolute comfort knowing that if this is how Muslims behave, my way of life will never be threatened for a very very long time.
>>
>>717320176
Verse please. That seems fake and deliberately misquoted. I would expect nothing less from a lying infidel who knows only how to deceive.
>>
>>717320560
>The fact remains that you do not treat other religion as equals.
I never said equal. I said normally. As in non-violently... that was the topic of discussion in that convo.
>>
>>717308421
definition of pc is calling out white males.
>>
>>717320563
>Verse please. That seems fake and deliberately misquoted. I would expect nothing less from a lying infidel who knows only how to deceive.

Typical Muslim response.
Simply saying that the verse seems fake and deliberately misquoted and then accusing the other party of lying.

I doubt if you even know how to read Arabic as this verse is indeed from al-Quran.
Do you really need a 'lying infidel' to pinpoint to you which verse is this from the al-Quran?

That would be such an irony.
>>
>>717320678
>the avoidance of forms of expression or action that are perceived to exclude, marginalize, or insult groups of people who are socially
disadvantaged or discriminated against.

A western infidel caught lying again? What else is new?
>>
>>717320674
>I never said equal. I said normally. As in non-violently... that was the topic of discussion in that convo.

You just pointed out unconditionally that Muslims do not treat practitioners of other religion as equal.

There is no way in Islam can a Muslim accept a non-Muslim as equal.
Therefore, stop bitching about wanting others to respect your sensitivities or needs.
>>
>>717320853
You're the one that cannot provide me with the verse number. Do you have a Quran in front of you? I have one in front of me and am willing to verify it... but clearly you're trying to hide something. You have changed a wording or made it up altogether?
>>
>>717307691
Wow you make Islam sound like the most pretentious and smug shit ever. Fuck Islam. Kill it or contain it at all costs. #DeathToIslam
>>
>>717321009
>Do you have a Quran in front of you? I have one in front of me and am willing to verify it.

I doubt so little boy. Pics or it didn't happen.
>>
File: 1436737703475.jpg (99KB, 960x461px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1436737703475.jpg
99KB, 960x461px
>>717314159
>>717314428
And the rest of the picture, a political cartoon about the British government
>>
>>717316559
What nation did they destroy again? Syria? Yeah that's right, it IS Syria. And also Iran, Iraq, and most of the middle east in general. Islam is garbage. Muslims are fucking idiots
>>
Muslims are literally forced to kill all infidels by the qran
>>
File: Gu6S2TP.png (558KB, 1116x1600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Gu6S2TP.png
558KB, 1116x1600px
DEUS VULT
>>
>>717314354
FUCK OFF WERE MAKING FUN OFF SAND NIGGERS
>>
>>717320976
>You just pointed out unconditionally that Muslims do not treat practitioners of other religion as equal.
In a Muslim controlled land, no. Notice How you began your chimpout shouting
>hurr durr you is violent

to grasping at straws with hurr, you have different rules for different religions.

If you had started with that, there wouldn't have been an argument.

>There is no way in Islam can a Muslim accept a non-Muslim as equal.
Define "equal". Islam teaches all humans are equal under Allah SWT. No man is higher than another.

>Therefore, stop bitching about wanting others to respect your sensitivities or needs.
We aren't the ones that claim to have a democracy. You are. If you would come out and say that Britain, UK, Germany, USA are white Christian countries with an ethno-religious preference, maybe we'll stop demanding equal treatment. But since you claim to treat everyone the same, we hold you to it.
Get another Hitler or go fuck yourself. We're tired of your double standards.
>>
>>717321110
It also says white men are pedos... but you cropped it out coz it hurt your fweelingz.
>>
File: crusade time.jpg (61KB, 525x438px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
crusade time.jpg
61KB, 525x438px
>>717321271
WE MUST CRUSADE BROTHERS!
>>
Islam is the cancer of the world
We should make it illegal in the west
>>
>>717307691
Does anyone make threads anymore, that aren't Bait?
>>
>>717321767
How do you treat cancer?

With radiation therapy.

>Nuke the Sandniggers
>>
>>717321464
>We aren't the ones that claim to have a democracy. You are. If you would come out and say that Britain, UK, Germany, USA are white Christian countries with an ethno-religious preference, maybe we'll stop demanding equal treatment. But since you claim to treat everyone the same, we hold you to it.
Get another Hitler or go fuck yourself. We're tired of your double standards.

Ah, it is you again. The one that keeps on saying that the West is a democracy, therefore, Muslims can demand from them.

Whereas, non-Muslims cannot demand the same from Islamic countries.

I have sufficiently done my job in pointing out your hypocrisy and irrational arguments.

You are no fun for me anymore. I have discoursed with you in some previous threads and your intellect is non-existent.

Remeber this. You amuse me, but you are not cute. In fact, you are disgusting, just like all your fellow ummah Islam.
>>
File: A1qWKY9.gif (688KB, 664x714px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
A1qWKY9.gif
688KB, 664x714px
>>717321589
DEUS VULT
>>
File: religion of peace.jpg (110KB, 735x641px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
religion of peace.jpg
110KB, 735x641px
>>
>>717309113

cuck detected
>>
>>717307691
>Are you ready for Sharia?

Fuck yes I am. Grew my beard out and am currently waiting for my coupon for 9yo bride to arrive in the mail.

Quick nip down to the public, have a pint of non-alcoholic beer because that's haram, halal kebab on my way home and home to the waifu. Gonna be sweet, fam.
>>
File: 1478228678463.jpg (295KB, 774x618px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1478228678463.jpg
295KB, 774x618px
>>
>>717307691
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stgrSjynPKs Fucking hate you Summer !
>>
>>717321915
>I have sufficiently done my job in pointing out your hypocrisy and irrational arguments.
Hypocrisy?
Explain how this is hypocrisy. Clearly you use words you don't know the meaning of.

Hypocrisy
- the practice of claiming to have higher standards or more noble beliefs than is the case.

Islam doesn't claim to have higher standards than is the case. We tell you outright that we are an Islamic country and therefore you cannot bring your filthy habits here, although we will do our utmost to accommodate you.

The West DOES indeed love to claim that all practices are welcome and condescend others for not having "muh freedums", but when actually held to it, they go on a chimpout while gathering the clan. This aligns exactly with the definition of "claiming to have higher standards than is the case".
>>
>>
>>717307691
why should i join the islam? if i do i have even more rules then i already have in my fucking country
>>
>>
>>717322399
lol mad sand-niggling cucks
>>
>>717322060
I've been waiting so long for someone to post some deus vult memes on this thread
Thread posts: 265
Thread images: 78



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.