[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else spending new year's alone?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 4

Anyone else spending new year's alone?
>>
>>717269041
Almost. I'm hanging wit muh Mom. She cool af
>>
>>717269041
Yes, but I am not castrating myself. Just watching Univision and drinking. Like the last...5 ? years.
>>
>>717269161
That's cool. My mom's pretty cool to but sadly I'm not with her right now
>>
me ask me how many kilos i weight
its 66
>>
>>717269231
Sounds like my entire existence
>>
>>717269041
i am alone. just me, my pokemon, and a bit of weed
>>
>>717269041
Yes but I ran out of booze, bout to start playing modded af skyim se
>>
>>717269386
Ran out of weed yesterday :( pay day is coming up tho
>>
>>717269161
She sounds pretty cool, can I get her number?
>>
>>717269404
I went to the liquor store at 4:00PM. Good thing I did, too! I would have run out and been really fucking pissed. Instead I am headed for the dumpster of blackoutville.
>>
>>717269404
I was just thinking about hopping on Skyrim. Just vanilla Skyrim tho
>>
>>717269472
666-420-nigger
>>
>>717269041
yup! drinking Peroni and watching austin stevens right now. What are you up to OPeezy?
>>
>>717269472
Yeah, man, she's 67... that cool?
>>
>>717269691
Eh I'm in between playing Skyrim or finally killing myself. We'll see how the night goes
>>
>>717269537
Nigga mods are where it's at.
I swear just by downloading about 20 mods I enjoy it so much more.
Especially dem sexy ass khajiit mods (no furry).
>>
>>717269828
Where you at?
>>
>>717269833
I'm a console fag so sadly I cant get all the really cool mods. I will be buying a PC very soon tho
>>
>>717269911
Be more specific
>>
>>717269041

10:30 pm here. Wife & kids sleeping thank fucking God. Drinking myself to death as usual
>>
>>717269041
watching capt phillips, alone ofc, without subtitles
>>
>>717270004
I meant it in a rhetorical, colloquial, threatening kind of way, like something one gangster might say to another gangster in Harlem as they square up. (I mean't what part of the wold are you in?)
>>
>>717270064
How old are you?
>>
>>717269917
There are mods for console fags for the new one (at least xbone I think)
>>
>>717270208
Ahhh OK. United States Louisiana
>>
>>717269041
Yep. Been playing vidya and trying to moderate my booze intake, but I can tell it's getting to that point in the night when I'll pump the gas on drinking. Good riddance to the last year, next one'll hopefully be better.
>>
>>717270124
The scene where Tom Hanks gets rescued and there is a 2 minute close up of him crying and snotting is some of the finest oscar bait over acting you'll ever see
>>
>>717270256
Xbone only got the cool ones. I'm on ps4 and we got really shitty boring mods.
>>
>>717270274
Always wanted to visit Louisiana, you ever go out and look for reptiles and amphibians?
>>
I'm at work till 7AM, wishing I was home
>>
>>717270306
Next year better be better. I already told myself I'm killing my self next new year's if I don't make a change in my life.
>>
>>717269041
your on b your not alone
>>
>>717270446
You're not missing out man. It's always hot and raining and there's mosquitos fucking everywhere and I don't have to look for them because I live by a river and there's snakes fucking everywhere
>>
>>717269386
hows it feel knowing pikachus tail is missing its black tip
>>
TBH, I keep forgetting it's New Year's.
>>
>>717270464
When I was in IT, I worked every "EOY"
>>
>>717270464
That sucks anon :(
>>
>>717270464
Maybe I could kill myself before I get fired, (did I mention I'm off my medication?)
>>
Since i didnt get to see my girlfriend today were skyping and on teamviewer watching torrented movies.
>>
>>717270351
The only thing that sucks right now for PC master race is waiting for the dank mods to be ported from oldrim.
The mod community is pretty active surprisingly though so you get gud stuff from time to time.
>>
>>717270692
That sounds nice tbh
>>
>>717270634
EOY?

>>717270651
It's a life
>>
>>717270773
End of year. About half the time everything fucked up and people had to be called in to fix it.
>>
>>717270722
I'm really looking forward to playing fallout and Skyrim with mods. Also just really want a PC because of all the old RPGs I want to play or replay like baldurs gate or Icewind Dale.
>>
>>717270468
I feel ya man. I normally don't even do shit on new years but for some reason I got hit with the biggest wave of ennui earlier tonight. Realized I pissed away the last year completely.
>>
I asked my only local friend if he wanted to hang out tonight. He said his brother was in town, and wanted to hang out with him so I said it was no problem.
I walked down to the the bar areas and found them deserted so I left, didn't even get an overpriced drink. On the way back home, I saw a snap from a different friend of their party, and saw my friend there.
Like, what the fuck is wrong with this asshole? Is he a teenage girl that needs to lie to get out of shit he doesn't want to do? I don't care if he doesn't want to hang out with me, just tell it to me straight out and don't play games with that bullshit.
Drove off to another bar, but it was similarly empty so I left again, and now I'm at my parents house, alone, watching anime.
I'm about to start crying because of how much I hate myself.
I was waffling on whether I should even go out tonight, but I thought I wouldn't be a little bitch and get out there and at least try to be better and not just repeat all of last year's mistake. But here I am, another NYE at home on my computer.
I hate this, /b/.
>>
>>717270217

>>
>>717270924
I've basically been sitting on my ass for the last three years and have made no steps and furthering my life and now I feel stupid and have no motivation to even try and do anything but I keep trying and I try to be hopeful but something always happens and I just fall into this of regret and sadness. I'm trying.
>>
>>717270955
I know this feeling. Getting bailed on sucks. Why can't people just be fucking honest?
>>
>>717271079
Honestly man would you say life is just a big waste of time?
>>
>>717270882
Dawg I just started a vanilla Baldurs Gate game and it's refreshing. Some times it's nice to get away from the noise of modern gaming and relive the good old days.
>>
>>717270955
>Im about to start crying because of how much I hate myself.
/Truth
>>
It's just NYE, it's not like it's the last day on Earth, I mean technically it's not even really a new year unless your birthday happens to fall on the same day humanity decided to give Earth an age.

Look at it this way, everyday you have the opportunity to go out and party and meet new people, why single it down to one day? What cause' your not getting laid or piss drunk. If that's how you measure the importance of life, you got a lot more problems than just finding someone to hang out with.

Also I have work tomorrow at 7am so I don't really feel like going out. Kinda just wanna chill after doing a 10 hour shift today.
>>
>>717270879
Did you at least get OT?
>>
>>717270749
Its actually the first new years of the last three i did something like this. And Tbh, im okay with it
>>
>>717271295
I'm a yung fag (19) so I didn't really get to experience all the old RPGs and I love everything D&D and forgetting realms related so I'm really trying to get the full experience
>>
>>717271370
Holiday pay. It wasn't OT because I worked third shift.
>>
>>717271423
Something like that is really all I could ask for. I envy you anon
>>
>>717271227
I didn't even get bailed on. I wasn't expecting to meet up with him at all at that point. He's so goddamn fickle about this shit. I text him to hang out at least once a month, and he always says he's busy with family shit. I get it, he has a real job and I'm still in college, but goddamn man, drop a fucking bone. The only time I heard from him was when he told me one of our other friends was coming into town and wanted to see if I could hang out.
So apparently I'm not good enough to get him to hang out, but he'll remember to call when he's meeting up our mutual best friends.
Fuck.
>>
>>717271546
Much appreciated, anon. Have yourself a happy new year!
>>
>>717271619
Fuck him. I'm getting to the point where I just hate everyone and the sounds of even hanging out with my "friends" sounds revolting.
>>
>>717271357
I just want to feel like I belong. That I matter to other people. That other people care about me the way I care about other people.
I want to be included. I don't care about getting laid or getting drunk, I just want to spend a night with friends and have fun being with them.
>>
>>717271659
I'll try anon, but happy new years !
>>
>>717271270

Eh probably. I actually enjoyed life & the ups & downs until about 30 or so. But my high school & college life was before Facebook & shit so times were more real.
>>
>>717271466
Man I'm 24, the only reason I got to experience those games is because my dad was pretty cool so I guess I'm lucky. The pinnacle of those games for me though is a toss up between Neverwinter Nights and Dungeon Siege.
>>
File: xercty.jpg (97KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
xercty.jpg
97KB, 800x800px
>>717269041
it only gets worse
https://my.mixtape.moe/fqjnlv.mp3
>>
Happy New Year, /b/astards.
>>
>>717269041
I gotta try shaving my balls that way too
>>
>>717271917
I just heard the fireworks go off down the road.
>>
>>717271874
My uncle was pretty cool and he introduced me to stuff like that. Definitely going to have to play those
>>
Another year, another year of eternal loneliness
>>
Happy new year boys
>>
>>717271917
Happy new year friend
>>
File: 1361044358793.gif (226KB, 450x338px) Image search: [Google]
1361044358793.gif
226KB, 450x338px
I've made it a tradition to fap in the new year. I watch the ball drop and treat it as the ultimate cum countdown. When I cum on 3... 2... 1... the whole world is cheering for me and celebrating me dropping a load.

Happy New Year, Anons.
>>
>>717271977
Fucking kek I didn't even see the knife the first time I looked. Thought the artist was just trying to illustrate a dude jacking off onto his chest for some reason.
>>
>>717269041

Already jerked into the toilet this afternoon. 50 minutes to 2017 here.
>>
It used to called a cup of kindness. I hope it is for all of us.

Should auld acquaintance be forgot,
And never brought to mind?
Should auld acquaintance be forgot,
And days o' lang syne!

For auld lang syne, my dear
For auld lang syne,
We'll tak a cup o' kindness yet
For auld lang syne!
>>
When does SIR put out the new /fit/ comic?
>>
I got so high by myself tonight that I'm basically using my headphones as a speaker since that's how fucking loud they can get
>>
Happy New Year /b/
>>
Mariah Carey off to a rough start 2017
>>
>>717269041
>Alone
>Posts on /b/
You're never alone on the internet.
>>
>>717273087
You're ALWAYS alone on the internet
>>
Happy new year from Peru
>>
>>717273240
conchetumadre cabro qué haces aquí
>>
i feel alone when im on b or any where online. Why cant i have a japanese qt onna no ko
>>
>>717273370
????
Thread posts: 88
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.