[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be 18 >Be black >Always getting called an animal because

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 7

File: maxresdefault.jpg (41KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
41KB, 1280x720px
>Be 18
>Be black
>Always getting called an animal because i'm black
How do I make myself happy
>>
Kys nig
>>
>>717124157
Where do you live?
>>
What always makes me happy is realizing I am white. And lots of masturbation. You can't do the first so I suggest the latter.
>>
Go back to africa
>>
>>717124157
Just be happy that you can pull the race card at any time and be correct 100% of the time
>>
>>717124157
Improve your mood if you run away, otherwise follow the gallows.
>>
All you can do is act white. Speak properly (ie without the "hood" voice) and don't listen to shitty music, you'll be halfway there.
>>
File: HomoSapienClassification.jpg (43KB, 600x750px) Image search: [Google]
HomoSapienClassification.jpg
43KB, 600x750px
Kingdom: Animalia
Phylum: Chordata
Clade: Synapsida
Class: Mammalia
Order: Primates
Suborder: Haplorhini
Family: Hominidae
Tribe: Hominini
Genus: Homo
Species: H. sapiens

You are an animal.
>>
>>717124371
Minnesota....
>>
>>717124157
You can post 'u mad wite boi' threads on /b/ at any time and trigger little dick white boys.
>>
>>717124455
My parents are nigerians. Nigerians are the most educated people in America....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigerian_Americans
http://xpatnation.com/who-are-the-most-successful-international-students-in-the-us/
>>
>>717124377
lol no... I don't want to do that. People are just going to think that black people are weak. Apparently 4chan hates my race so much it makes me sad... I can't tell if trolling or really serious...
>>
Use your minority privilege and spew a lot of racist shit without any consequences.
>>
>>717124607
No... Just because we have large dicks doesn't mean anything. White men and White woman are the most attractive race.... Look at them.
>>
>>717124931
There is no black privilege. White people have everything! White people make civilizations. Make people get shit done!

>Look at Europe!
>Look at Africa!

The only good black countries are the Caribbeans. But Africa is a hell hole.
>>
>>717124953
Is this tactical field agent?
>>
File: 1483094516091.jpg (15KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1483094516091.jpg
15KB, 300x300px
Stop pretending to be black online
>kys
>>
>>717124157
do a michael jackson and become white
>>
>>717125193
Nope just black and sad.
>>
>>717125293
we all know that black people dont exist admit it op
>>
>>717125373
See this is the shit i'm talking about! Its like we don't even exist!
>>717125293
I'm not doing a flip!
>>
>>717124157
Get off 4chan for a start.
>>
>>717124157
Strike all blackness from your soul and become a white man in a black body.
>>
>>717124375
No! Its scary man.
>>
>>717124157
Black humour is realllllly funny! deeez nutz hahahaha XD that gets me every time im gonna go dab one out to people who are not my own race because they all ugly ooga boogas brb guys!
>>
>>717124157
pretend like your race is the better one
>>
>>717126045
There is no scientific evidence... I can't pretend. It just hurts...
>>
>>717124157

Prove people wrong and be smug about it. Like the more you prove them wrong the more smug you can be, untill you reach ultimate smug nirvana.
>>
Ooga, ooga booga. Ooga booga bunga dindu nonga!
>>
>>717124157
Just remember you wuz a kangz n sheit once :) (jk black people don't even know history they just steal other race's)
>>
>>
>>717126202
>>717126279
Your attitudes kill me! Your behavior is that of a ballsack sir.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (56KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
56KB, 1280x720px
All these racists have terrible attitudes...
>>
>>717126585
Get off 4chan? Or don't openly admit to being the most hated race in the entire world.
>>
>21 white male
>poor, addicted to various drugs
>work full time job I hate
>have shitty apartment, live in trash
>no self confidence
>slowly getting life back on track
>things just keep knocking me down
>self hate is high af
>non racist libcuck pothead

Every single day of my life I see articles pop up or shitty memes just ripping into white males - I feel like we're the most hated race on the planet right now.

I can almost see now why you have these facist skin head white supremacy cunts going around trying to remove people of any other nationality from this country - they have these similar problems but instead of blaming themselves they just blame everyone else.

I feel like the white male is being oppressed by just about everyone else. I feel like my race is painted as evil and controlling and shit.

Personally I play no part in the oppression of any other race. So why do I feel I'm judged as if I do.

The other half of this issue is caused by these SJW gender fluid feminazi bitches that just hate white men anyway and won't stop posting it all over social media and shitty modern feminism websites.

Is it just me that notices this?
>>
>>717127329
You have skin privilege. If you and I both walk down the street who will the cops pick on first?

Everyone is suffering. I'm sorry you had to go through that. Femnazis and Racist can kill my ass!
>I rest my case
>>
>>717127534
well living in the UK it's a bit different

If we were both wearing similar clothing literally either of us.

But shit thanks man shits fucked up I thought we were getting better but like this year we've gone through Brexit and you guys now have Trump so I guess not
>>
>>717124157
GUYS ANIMALS CAN TYPE RED ALERT
>>
>>717127700
My parents are nigerians. I always ask my father why did we move to America. We're not afro americans. Living in the Uk is in my opinion a lot better. Because black people know where they come from. Slavery really fucked them up, also segregation and Jim crow.

And I know white men are suffering. But I don't think its fair to blame them for everything. I mean they did create western democracy...

Maybe I should move to the uk.
>>
>>717127329
I hear ya. It actually does make you resent other races when you get told that you're the reason other races aren't succeeding because you're so racist (whilst conveniently ignoring Asians who consistently outperform native whites and whose countries are extremely racist and homogenous) when you really don't seem to be feeling the benefits of all this privilege your meant to have.

I'm looking for somewhere to live and some areas I just can't consider, despite the fact that the location is good, due to them being majority Muslim. That's just because I don't want beat up. Hardly the oppressors we're made out to be I think
>>
>>717128151
I know... Everyone has it hard. I know 4chan isn't the place to be talking like this there ya go.
>>
File: comedy-central.jpg (35KB, 710x403px) Image search: [Google]
comedy-central.jpg
35KB, 710x403px
>>717128056
Which one are ya?
>>
>>717125562
Black people dont exist
>>
^ Found another troll.
>>
File: e83.jpg (140KB, 680x870px) Image search: [Google]
e83.jpg
140KB, 680x870px
>>
>>717128666
that kind of made me giggle.
>>
>>717128122
I'm sure the UK is definately a lot less racist especially in the capital and around it. Generally blacks and whites get on better than whites with other newer immigraints -

I feel like every few years a new wave of immigraints come over from a new country who are struggling. Everyone is very racist against them for a while and then eventually they become more accepted than the newer groups that come over.

Suppose it's going to happen less now though since their going to tighten our borders no doubt.

Like, we've had waves of Pakistani's, Polish, Lithuanians, Syrians and each group goes through this same cycle.

I think generally speaking, the rest of the country especially the further north you go, the more racist people tend to be.

The working class white males are very anti immigration because the shitty newspapers aimed at uneducated people (Sun, Dailymail) just blame white people problems on whichever new group of people pop up.

The thick poor uneducated whites fall for it every time. The middle class are definately least racist. Then the Upper class are probably slightly more racist similar to america because of upbringing (they've been taught to hate people its just been passed down generations)

it's really fucked tbh
>>
>>717129251
There was a study in the UK saying white men were the most derided group in the UK. Look it up.

Why tho?
>>
>>717124593
>lib state that worships blacks
fake and gay
>>
>>717130523
Don't fall for libtard propaganda. They try to make us feel good. They doing a lot harm.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.