[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Angry late bloomers Does anyone else just get this intense

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 5

File: 1482802151431.jpg (46KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1482802151431.jpg
46KB, 500x500px
Angry late bloomers

Does anyone else just get this intense desire to ruin peoples lives. I mean I just have dreams of gaining power for almost the sole purpose of trying to hurt as many people as possible.

I have this dream of being in an administrator type position and then just firing this 30 yr old mom or dad with a family and watching them just eat shit. Would be beautiful
>>
>>717081309
how's 8th grade treating you anon
>>
>>717081385
Senior in college. I went through an angsty phase as a kid, but I feel like this is more permanent.
>>
chill
>>
>>717081487

But you would need a good reason though, else you face the possibility of getting sued.

Likewise, if you fire too many people as just an admin, you're going to get fired too because you obviously have something wrong with you or you can't manage a stable team.
>>
>>717081309
Unless you own your own business it is going to take many years to get in a position to do this. Even at that point, the negativity will reflect on you or your business and could ruin everything that you worked hard for.

You may satisfy your desires doing this, but it will impact your life.

If you want to fuck some people up, go work with some groups tracking down predators. When those ppl are caught it is catastrophic to their families and you would be doing some good while getting out your demons.

Also OP IS A FAGGOT
>>
>>717082236
It's more just the sentiment. Basically I need to find an industry where there's lots of competition, where I can treat those below like shit and suck up to the ones above. I like playing little games with people.
>>
>>717081309
>Angry late bloomers

That's how you call now being a loser most of your life?
>>
>>717081309
Youre just have a small dick, no need to take it out on the world.
>>
>>717082054
ikr
>>
>>717083128
>now being a loser

Looser in what regard. Almost a 4.0 gpa, senior in college, practically a savant in my field. Do 21 hours a semester plus internships, dominate classes. Full ride scholarship and then going to other universities part time just to improve my network and find good contacts.

Not so successful with the ladies but if I can get some income I'm going to ruin some womens lives. Would be hilarious.
>>
>>717082883

Yeah you are a low-level sociopath. I say low-level because you clearly don't understand how the world works for you to be able to start manipulating people the way you are thinking about doing.

I live in SF and the competition for software jobs is a prime example. Still, no one wants to have an administrator that fires people. Startups especially, but even big tech companies like Google or Uber. You fire one or two people, not only are you going to have to explain a legitimate cause.

Thinking about it now, that doesn't make sense. You want to be in a competitive field, but the reason why they are competitive is because they are wanted. No one is going to hire a person if they are not qualified beyond reason and you are going to have an essay ready for why you fired someone if they weren't breaking any strong policies.

If you meant to type saturated, that's more believable. Usually if the market is saturated though and you are managing that department, you won't have the power you are lusting.

You'll be more miserable in that position than the 1-2 people you end up firing.
>>
>>717083421
>Practically a savant in my field
>Not successful with the ladies

First off stop talking about yourself so pretentiously you queer. Secondly you suck with the ladies because you're Elliot Rodgers
>>
He's not a sociopath. Don't give him that much credit. He's a baby, that's all.
>>
>>717083421

>Looser
>Almost as sentence initialization
>Improper sentence structure
>If I can get some income, I'm going to ruin some women's lives
>Implying girls who are at the socioeconomic class you are idealizing are going to go anywhere near your spaghetti-tuxedo just because you have money

You honestly talk like a sperg 15 year old. I have trouble believing your got a 4.0 at a respectable university. You sound like a guy I know who said he got a 4.0 in college, but he went to a city college.

I also don't know how you managed to get those internships. What is your field. How did you not get bad feedback for poor communication?
>>
>>717083729
>Elliot Rodgers
nah I'm no killer. I play with emotions, any actual crime/physic is a big no no. It actually disgusts me, who would want that kind of reputation.

I like how julius said it "If you must break the law, do it to seize power; in all other cases, observe it"
>>
File: 4536321.jpg (43KB, 590x300px) Image search: [Google]
4536321.jpg
43KB, 590x300px
I have dreams about getting a girlfriend only to break up with her right after we have sex, and I would keep doing this to all the girlfriends that I will never have.
>>
>>717081309
I use to fantasize about making normies pay while in the shower during high school. Feels good that power lust.

Took me a long time to realize my thoughts and desires were only poisoning me and the reason I was miserable.
>>
>>717083421
>Trying this hard to not look like a loser
Listen little boy, if you have prepared a full explanation on why you are not a loser but resent women for not buying your good boy points then you are a loser, you are not entitled for shit, you have to earn it, from money to attention to sex. Late for the party? your fault, all of it.
Now you want to pay your sexual frustrations with someone else? ok, not my problem, this is 4chan after all, but don't try so hard to justify it, it reeks of loser.
>>
>>717083802

I was talking like that because I was rattling off a few credentials. I wasn't bothering with proper structure faggot. I go to a state university, a city university, and I've studied in Europe.
>>
>>717083912

>I play with emotions
Sounds like you just read on what sociopaths/psychopaths are and on a Edgy High.

>any actual crime/physic is a big no-no
>break law...to seize power

>any actual crime is a big "no-no" ... [unless it's] to seize power
>>
>>717084111
here have a Facebook lol loser

I guess all the responses from /b/ are gonna make your tiny dick beta ass all the more furious to ruin lives in the future
>>
>>717083912
Playing with someone's emotion can be a crime, though, depending on the outcome of your actions. At the very least in your scenario, you'd be opening yourself to a fuck load of lawsuits just so you can get your pussy-boy rocks off by having power.

It honestly sounds like you're just a weakling. Who cares anymore, we live in a world of nu-males anyway. Get off your high horse and get your dick wet. You're not better than anyone.
>>
>>717081309

So if you did not enjoy getting your ass beat to fuck in high school, you are not going to enjoy it in the real world when you get out from behind the liberal school walls.
>>
>>717083802
>>717083421
>>717081309
Not wanting to be offensive, I'm being all honest here but you do sound like you haven't reached maturity yet. It's not about the ideology, it's more about you.
>>
>>717083979
> good boy points

lol women don't think I'm a good boy, a lot of people hate me. I'm one of the more openly confrontational people I've met. A lot of this probably stems from loosing my best friend of years, and I used to play games with him for fun. He finally caught on after years and I got bored. Ended in catastrophic melt down. I thought he was a good career contact at first, but then I realized he was a complete nobody and pussy.

Meh I can appear nice most of the time, good impressions are important for your career.
>>
>>717084111

How hard is it to actually name the University so we can actually see how much of a genius you are?

It's not like you have posted any identifying things about you.

What the fuck is a city university? You mean city college?

OK, you studied in Europe? What of it? That doesn't necessarily make you a genius.

Likewise, you still haven't mentioned your field. What are you majoring in? Not Lit, that's for sure. Herbology?
>>
File: 1483031302864.jpg (40KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1483031302864.jpg
40KB, 600x450px
>>717081309
>>
>>717083912
>I play with emotions

You are a bully, that's what you are. Bullies are the guys/girls who are weak and unsatisfied with their life and like to play around with people just so they feel better about themselves.

Good luck anon<3
>>
>>717084519
Yeah I'm not posting shit about myself in this chat man
>>
>>717081309
Holy shit you are fucking retarded.
>>
>>717084481
Ok, you're not a good boy, you are an emo bitch. Since you didn't rebutted the rest of my assumptions I understand they are true.
>>
>>717084726

You made like 10 accusations, I'm not writing a fucking book for some looser who's probably just a hs grad and living at his moms house. Most people on this board are retarded blue collar dudes who hate their life and primed in hs. I'd love to get the stats on 4chan drug addition and suicide rates, would be hilarious.
>>
File: raw.gif (1MB, 498x334px) Image search: [Google]
raw.gif
1MB, 498x334px
>>717081309
Late blooming is not an excuse for acting like a child. I don't know if it is even a thing.
Quit being a pussy and be a man.
>>
>>717084590

Nah I just get bored and I barely get any stimulation out of pleasant interactions the way most people do. So I have to play pretend a lot.
>>
>>717084481

>I'm one of the more openly confrontational [persons] I've met
You are talking like you are dissociating yourself there, mate.

>loosing
>of years

>a lot of people hate me
>I can appear nice most of the time
>good impressions are important in your career

You're speaking in doublespeak...

>>717084651
This isn't a fucking chat. It's a fucking imageboard where you are some random, loser anon.

Just because I tell you where I went (UC-as a EE/CS with a 3.82 and work for a FinTech company), no one is going to find you.

Stop being a little bitch and post your Uni.
>>
>>717081309
Hello future POTUS
>>
>>717085280

Doublespeak sure, but still all true.
>>
>>717083916
That is why you will never have a girlfriend...
>>
>>717081309
You can ruin people's lives in a number of ways that are way easier. Just one of the top of my head is to burn someone's house down. Just someone random, think about how easy that fucking is, just go over there at night get some gasoline and light their shit up, nobody will ever know if you think this through even just a little bit, and then watch them eat shit on the news and beg for donations.
>>
>>717085595

I don't commit crimes, you'd have to be a total retard to do that. You do it once and the whole game is over. Plus no one respects you after that.

Best to avoid consequences unless it's actually necessary.
>>
>>717085496

I didn't write that.
>>
>>717085495

Why can't you answer simple questions?

Like how hard is that?

For someone who is this bad at being a sociopath, I can only imagine what clown state college you went to. Mississippi?
>>
>>717081309
Yeah i have this dream too, im teaching myself how to hack so i can find people like you that cause pain for no real reason and utterly ruin their lives. Its really quite simple, i just have to get CP on your hard drive and then hack your social media and post said CP to them all simultaeneusly, next i make an anonymous tip to the feds annnnnd blammo youre dunyon rings my boy. If that doesnt work i can always go the more excessive route, find where you live score some H or Meth for 100 bucks, take 600 bucks in 20s (of course remove my fingerprints). Taze you in your sleep drive you to the shitty part of town whereever you live (thanks google) put the drugs and the money in your pocket and then inject the narcotics into you, then i make a call to local law enforcement that theres a dude out here pushing drugs and blam youre in the can for quite a few years, the best part is the system really loves to fuck with repeat offenders so i just wait for you to get out and do it again and again and again and again until you either get locked away forever or murdered by a cell mate.
>>
>>717081309
You're white.
>>
>>717084669
pretty much this.
>>
>>717081309
You're a fucking cuckold who had a rough time childhood who feels like an edge lord on the interweb
>>
>>717081309

>muh 4.0

like the other anon said, you are fucking retarded monkey who thinks he's smart because he got a 4.0 in underwater weaving.
>>
>>717085826

You talk as if you think I care at all about your opinion of me faggot.

We can play games all day long, but I'm not giving you shit about myself. You'd have to be a retard to divulge shit like that in a thread like this. If this got out it would be very bad for my reputation.
>>
>>717085742
You don't have to do it once fam, you can do it like a year apart. If you survey the area beforehand and make sure nobody sees you it's all a peace of cake. I'm just saying if you really wanted to ruin someone's life, I proposed a much easier way.
>>
>>717085849
This some evil shit right here.
>>
>>717085849
You sound edgier than OP. But that would be awesome.
>>
>>717085849

lol I hope that's a copypasta because that's pretty cringy if it's not.

You need to work on not taking things so personally man. Don't get so triggered.
>>
>>717085849
eli the computer guy?
>>
>>717081309
You're the kind of person who shoots up schools.
If you are in any way flattered by that statement, you should really consider seeking help.
>>
>>717086526
Not flattered, fuck off
>>
>>717086143

What reputation? Not only are you a retard, but you are a paranoid retard.

You honestly think that anyone can track you with the name of your University. Look, if the FBI wanted to track you down, they would just get the IP from log that 4chan has. /b/ is not can't hack. Those that can have better things to do than to try and obtain your worthless information.

Still living in that personal fable that many of us outgrew in our teens?

>>717086207
That's cringey. He's an idiot that doesn't know how the world works just like OP.

>implying the fact that you send CP all of OP's contacts won't trigger a red flag to the FBI that OP's been hacked
>implying if the FBI is involved, they won't figure out the origin of the files to try and shut down that service down

You would need to actually break into his house (you already said you are willing to get your hands dirty) and plant that hard drive or copy it manually.

>implying you can't simply buy the H and Meth and plant it on his house as well
>implying that won't be enough since he will likely get murdered in prison for CP
>>
>>717081309
yap, this sort of thing usually occurs when you think youre being treated unfairly by society.

get a job you like and do stuff that you enjoy, theres your cure.
>>
File: Jacky Chan is happy.gif (2MB, 369x271px) Image search: [Google]
Jacky Chan is happy.gif
2MB, 369x271px
>>717085111
>MFW
Yeah, whatever floats your boat, but you should watch out, your damage control is spilling all over the floor.
>>
>>717086902

>/b/ is not can't hack

kek

Also, why are you explaining realities to people who are this idiotic? I think you're the one that doesn't know how the world works. You haven't realized that humans are just dumb animals, and most are extremely fucking stupid and not worth talking go. Also yes I see the irony of that statement.
>>
>>717087219
Yeah I'm thinking the same, I'm done here.
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.