[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have a sick thursday night on me go leak your ex gf or sister

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 17

File: 395-SnapLeak.jpg (101KB, 240x426px) Image search: [Google]
395-SnapLeak.jpg
101KB, 240x426px
Have a sick thursday night on me go leak your ex gf or sister now at snap-leak-cf
>>
File: 399-SnapLeak.jpg (93KB, 240x426px) Image search: [Google]
399-SnapLeak.jpg
93KB, 240x426px
How the fuck does this even work.
>>
Thank you. Thank you very much.
>>
is there any way to hide my snapchat username from this site???
>>
File: 400-SnapLeak.jpg (136KB, 240x426px) Image search: [Google]
400-SnapLeak.jpg
136KB, 240x426px
Wow love it
>>
Bookmarked for later use ;)
>>
i was stuck in survey had to do again but it worked then
>>
nice dude
>>
Gold. You just won the internet!
>>
File: 236-SnapLeak.jpg (102KB, 240x426px) Image search: [Google]
236-SnapLeak.jpg
102KB, 240x426px
Love you /b/ro
>>
File: 238-SnapLeak.jpg (130KB, 240x425px) Image search: [Google]
238-SnapLeak.jpg
130KB, 240x425px
This just blew my mind
>>
NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
NOW TrUMP IS PRESIDENT I CAN SAY IT NIGGER MODS NIGGERS
>>
Snap-leak-cf doesnt work, it is a sham
>>
Why does this shit keep getting spammed on to the site? Isn't that why I have to solve these stupid as shit captchas? Fucking make these go away!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>717062718

Yup
>>
File: 241-SnapLeak.jpg (124KB, 240x426px) Image search: [Google]
241-SnapLeak.jpg
124KB, 240x426px
good job /b/ros
>>
this just made my whole fucking day..
>>
I have to spend twelve minutes solving a captha cause it sucks and I'm drunk but these bots can get on here no problem. Whats the point of life? Justin please guide me through this tough time
>>
File: 244-SnapLeak.jpg (115KB, 240x426px) Image search: [Google]
244-SnapLeak.jpg
115KB, 240x426px
Finally tried this shit lmao thank you
>>
>>
File: 245-SnapLeak.jpg (127KB, 240x426px) Image search: [Google]
245-SnapLeak.jpg
127KB, 240x426px
what has 4chan come too...love this
>>
File: 360-SnapLeak.jpg (93KB, 240x426px) Image search: [Google]
360-SnapLeak.jpg
93KB, 240x426px
Just found this amazing tool....see what celebrity you can leak lmfao snap-leak-cf
>>
This is seriously happening right now? Fuck off you retarded bots. Go kill yourselfs in a godman hole and let yourselves be drowned in the fires of hell while satan gargles Jesus's cum down your throats. Take the salt and look back and be turned into a pillar of salt while God mocks your very name. Fuck off bots for you have wrought nothing but pain into my life and brought me into a sad but bad but sad but bad but sad and I want to have sex with her so much. She's got kids yeah but, hey that's the mother's life. She can leave her shitty husband and join me. We worked for long enough that I think maybe if I make a move on her, she might let me in. Not all at once of course, it will take a few months. First I just fall intot her slightly, "Sorry" I saw as she smiles and tells me it's okay. She keeps working and I look down her blouse. I think she catches me sometimes too because I'm sure she smiles and lowers herself down so I can see more
>>
i see most people here write positive things it is true?
>>
How the fuck does this even work.
>>
She lowered herself down enough one day that I could see past her scrub and her bright blue bra was showing. After another week and I brushed my hand slightly against her breast. She made a small noise but clearly she enjoyed it. This was my chance to make a move.
>>
Do the survey, make a purchase and get nothing in return in the end.
Do people still fall for that shit? That's like so 2005.
>>
Thank you. Thank you very much.
>>
is there any way to hide my snapchat username from this site???
>>
Wow love it
>>
I love how everyone says this guys pays the mods! Lol trolls....the site half works for me
>>
"Sara, I was wondering if you'd like to get dinner with me- as friends!" I quickly spouted, making sure I didn't give away my full intenions. She thought for a minute, "Sure I'd love to, pick me up at 8?" She said playfully. "Sure! It'll just be you and me right?" I asked, she pondered for a minute, "Chris can watch the kids tonight, sure that's fine." This was finally happening. This blonde haired, blue eyed beauty was finally going to go out with me.
>>
ill be leaking my way to 2017 ty
>>
The night was upon us and I started to shake slightly. I pulled up to her house to pick up my date-to-be Sara and out of the house she came like a beautiful blue angel. She was sporting a wonderful light blue dress, the same color as the bra I loved. We went out to dinner, nothing too fancy, the Red Robin, and we talked for hours. She lamented her lazy husband and how he broke everything in his body. Her kids were doing well, but the needed a better father figure. I placed my hand on Sara's, "If there's anything you need, I'm there for you." she smiled, showing her brilliantly white teeth, and said, "Thanks, I know you're always there for me when I need it."
>>
nice dude
>>
>>
After the date I drove her home and we stood on the patio for what felt like hours. She stared into my very soul and decided a small kiss would be worth it. She planted herself on my lips, and we gently smooched for a few minutes before her husband came out, "Have a good dinnah?" The bumbling old man said as he slowly tumbled his way out the door. "Yes it was fine." Sarah said, staring at me intently. "Well, I might as well go. Thanks for the wonderful night my dear." I said as I kissed her cheek and walked to my car. I looked back at them as I drove away and saw him plant his miserable lips on the most wonderful women in existence.
>>
File: 255-SnapLeak.jpg (105KB, 240x378px) Image search: [Google]
255-SnapLeak.jpg
105KB, 240x378px
It's killer not just nice!
>>
How can stuff like this even work?!
>>
It was three days since I saw her again, because I had the days off, but I couldn't stop thinking about our date. There were moments where she dropped her weight just to fall in my arms. I'd catch her, and slightly graze her soft breasts. We'd both laugh and eventually she'd regain her composure. My favorite bra to spy under her scrub was the purple one. After many days I finally figured out she was a 32C cup, and the purple bra was my favorite. I thiink she knew it because on days that she felt particularly flirty, she'd wear the amazing purple bra. I knew that if she wore it today she was really in love with me. She would want to dump her awful husband and live with me with her wonderful kids. I waited all day until I got the chance to help her. Eventually we got the same station together and she bent down to pick up a cord, and there it was: The wonderful lacy, black tinged, purple bra. I immediatly requested a break with her and pulled her aside.
>>
add videos as well i just got pics
>>
Is this cuz of the new update?
>>
Does it show all her pics? I only got like 5
>>
File: 257-SnapLeak.jpg (130KB, 240x426px) Image search: [Google]
257-SnapLeak.jpg
130KB, 240x426px
>>
what has 4chan come too...love this
>>
File: 259-SnapLeak.jpg (124KB, 240x426px) Image search: [Google]
259-SnapLeak.jpg
124KB, 240x426px
Thanks for making my thursday night
>>
File: FUCK OFF CUNT.jpg (63KB, 720x360px) Image search: [Google]
FUCK OFF CUNT.jpg
63KB, 720x360px
The link above is clickbait, don't go there. Let me explain how this works.

OP uses a website that pays him to get idiots to complete surveys
>He gets his own unique URL for victims to use
To drum up business, OP posts about something that will attract anons (software hacker, celebrity nudes, etc.)
OP adds the survey URL to his posts, forwarded from a different URL so newtards can't tell true destination
OP also uses a robot to samefag his own thread to give the impression it's legit (see below)
Lust-filled newtards click on OP's link and some actually complete the survey in their paroxysms of desire
>OP banks the cash
Newtards rage about butthurt and cast aspersions about OP's parentage and morals
>OP smiles at newtards' tears as he buys stuff with money from survey site

Bot phrases:
>I love how everyone says this guys pays the mods! Lol trolls....the site half works for me
>Thanks OP this really worked finally got to see some good nudes!
>nice dude
>Love you /b/ro
>It's killer not just nice!
>How can stuff like this even work?!
>I think I'm crying. It's that sick.
>add videos as well i just got pics
>good job /b/ros
>everyone share their pics
>Does it show all her pics? I only got like 5
>Does it work for videos on snap?
>Can anyone email me some pics?
>I'd love to see a video of how it works.
>Thanks man I appreciate this.
>i see most people here write positive things it is true?
>I want to learn this kind of shit! Teach me.
>Bookmarked for later use ;)
>i was stuck in survey had to do again but it worked then
>Gold. You just won the internet!
>This just blew my mind
>this just made my whole fucking day..
>Just cured my depression
>I think I'm crying. It's that sick.
>Is this cuz of the new update?
>this just made my whole fucking day..
>ill be leaking my way to 2017 ty
>Why are people so angry when it actually worked?
>I love you so much for this lmfao
>/b/ro you are a legend
>can't believe it actually worked lmfao
>Found my ex gf on here ha
>>
File: 262-SnapLeak.jpg (124KB, 240x426px) Image search: [Google]
262-SnapLeak.jpg
124KB, 240x426px
Thanks man I appreciate this.
>>
File: 268-SnapLeak.jpg (114KB, 240x426px) Image search: [Google]
268-SnapLeak.jpg
114KB, 240x426px
I love how everyone says this guys pays the mods! Lol trolls....the site half works for me
>>
File: 273-SnapLeak.jpg (134KB, 240x426px) Image search: [Google]
273-SnapLeak.jpg
134KB, 240x426px
Just cured my depression
>>
>>
>>717062718
woah really?
>>
File: 276-SnapLeak.jpg (111KB, 240x426px) Image search: [Google]
276-SnapLeak.jpg
111KB, 240x426px
This just blew my mind
>>
>>717064544
The only reason that this is here is that it's profiting OP.
And only newtards would fall for it.
I kinda hope that this gets rid of some of the newtards.
>>
good job /b/ros
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.