[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

QUESTION based on his stated policy objectives, tweets, diplomatic

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 229
Thread images: 49

QUESTION

based on his stated policy objectives, tweets, diplomatic appointments, etc., it appears as if president-elect trump is set to be the most pro-Israel, pro-jewish president in American history.

by contrast, the outgoing Obama administration has been the most hostile to Israel since carter.

how do anti-Semitic / alt-right / anti-zionist trump supporters (a tiny minority of trump supporters) square this circle? you say you trust trump has America's best interests at heart, yet he disagrees STRONGLY with you on the issue of America's alliance with the jewish state.

will this cause you to re evaluate your position on the issue? why or why not?
>>
>He also speaks like a Jewish grandmother from Fort Lee lol. How the heartland bought that part deserves further scientific study.
>>
Some people aren't one issue voters.
>>
>>717018598
if youre one of the people im addressing, i understand that you voted for trump in spite of his pro Israel stance

again, you trust trump has Americas best interests at heart

what I'm asking is if his position will make you reconsider yours. why do you think he supports Israel so strongly?
>>
File: laughing ss men.jpg (77KB, 750x390px) Image search: [Google]
laughing ss men.jpg
77KB, 750x390px
>>717018240
>anti-Semitic / alt-right / anti-zionist
These are not mutually inclusive labels. There's a large contingent of the alt-right that likes Israel because it means we don't have to actually oven the Jews, we can just send them back. Israel is a shitty ally, but I think Trump knows as much and is willing to play the long game.

Trump is not a white nationalist or a fascist. He's a civic nationalist and serves primarily as a stopgap (build wall) and a vehicle for moving the Overton Window.
>>
When it comes to Israel, either you support it unconditionally, or you're a Nazi. There's no middle ground. There never will be.
>>
the Jews are getting their homeland back

so Jesus can come back and kill them

true story
>>
File: 1480479483856.jpg (124KB, 882x731px) Image search: [Google]
1480479483856.jpg
124KB, 882x731px
>>717020311
But I'm a Nazi and I think Israel is fine.
>>717020534
Or, more likely, their fellow semites.
>>
People who are hostile to Israel sometimes end up having accidents. I am hoping that happens to Obama
>>
>>717018240
Pro-Israel, or just pro-far-right-faction-of-Israeli-gov? His ambassador to Israel pick has said that if you don"t believe in a one state solution for Israel, you aren't a real Jew, but less than 25% of Israelis are for a one state solution. Mainly because there are messy details involving Israel's annexation of Palestinian territories, such as what the fuck do you do the the Palestinians? Annexing their lands makes them citizens, which would make Jews a minority in their own country. Kick them out? Where are they all going to go, the USA? Final Solution them? You'd have WW3?

So, no Trump is not Pro-Israel or Pro-Jewish, he is just pure asshat.
>>
>>717019707
you honestly believe that trump is pro-Israel so America can expel jews rather than having to slaughter them?

do you think hes also setting up for the expulsion of his jewish daughter, jewish son in law, 3 jewish grandchildren, and both the jewish women his older sons are dating?

sounds like stretch to me tbh
>>
You realize that America would not be allowed to be great again without Israel's permission, right? Look at Obama's presidency. Nothing but losing. Trump is doing what he needs to to MAGA.
>>
American government gives more money to Israel than any other country. Is that hostile??????

What fucking planet are you living on OP?
>>
File: jidf sharon.jpg (25KB, 425x240px) Image search: [Google]
jidf sharon.jpg
25KB, 425x240px
>>717020534
The Jewish homeland is a bit south of Babylon, as reflected in the Book of Judith. The Jews came into Canaan as refugees and the indigenous Hamitic peoples gave them hospitality, as required by their culture. The Jews have been taking advantage of that hospitality ever since.
>>
>>717020781
>Annexing their lands makes them citizens, which would make Jews a minority in their own country.
Oh, the ironing. I had a chuckle, thanks anon.

>>717020916
>you honestly believe that trump is pro-Israel so America can expel jews rather than having to slaughter them?
No, that's why I'm personally pro-Israel. I think Trump is pro-Israel because he sees them (mistakenly, for various reasons) as the "good guy" in the region. His personal contacts with the Jewish elite in New York also probably factor into it.

Like I said, Trump's not a white nationalist.
>>
>>717020781
its clear that the Palestinians will NEVER be able to live with their jewish neighbours

radical muslims cant live alongside anyone anywhere, its no different in Israel.

how would you end a conflict that one side doesn't want ended?
>>
Israel is a religious state.....they may have good intentions, and be preferable to Islamic theocracy, but they're still selfish....they don't care about peace.

Obama is right.
>>
>>717021215
It's fruitless to shift blame around as relates to Middle Eastern conflicts. That entire region, the Jews included, is just a mess of different Semitic tribes who relate primarily by slaughtering one another.

It'd be best to just wash our hands of the entire thing.
>>
File: 1482036211243.jpg (57KB, 541x390px) Image search: [Google]
1482036211243.jpg
57KB, 541x390px
>>717018240
>will this cause you to re evaluate your position on the issue? why or why not?
Nah, stormfags cannot into logic or reason.
They want what they want because they want it.
They all hated Russia until a few weeks ago, and now look.
>>
>>717021050
Yes, we should never believe the words of politicians. We must judge them by their actions. Follow the money. Obama's pretended to be tough on Israel but he still feeds them better than his own people.
>>
File: palestine_googled.jpg (108KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
palestine_googled.jpg
108KB, 612x612px
>>717021215
>their jewish neighbours
Damn that auto-correct, you meant to say "invaders".
>>
>>717018240
who the hell is that orange monkey
>>
>>717021689
Jews aren't white.
>>
File: IMG_0206.jpg (68KB, 419x1199px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0206.jpg
68KB, 419x1199px
>>717018240
I feel Drumpf betrayed us but seriously
The codes...
>>
>>717018240

You have to realize that /pol/ is a complex mix of real information, satire, shitposting, intentionally being outrageous to keep out normies, and a few actual idiots who think they're at home. Israel is an incredibly powerful country and very important geopoliticalically. We want our alliance with them to be as solid as possible. Obama is a moron for damaging our relations. The history books will show the Obama administration as the great divider as he damaged almost all of our international relationships which are actually important, and so long as Trump doesn't shit the bed he should be able to repair most of them.
>>
File: IMG_0192.jpg (49KB, 640x375px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0192.jpg
49KB, 640x375px
Juden loved #hilldawg though
>>
File: how_we_see_muslims.jpg (109KB, 639x919px) Image search: [Google]
how_we_see_muslims.jpg
109KB, 639x919px
I don't see the conflict OP. Don't you know anything? If the enemy is the Muslims, and Jews hate Muslims, then arming the Jews to the teeth so the two groups can kill each other seems like a legit strategy.

Frankly, I think you're stupid and peddling the same stereotypes that got you demolished in the general. Trump supporters love Jews and Muslims both and we hope for world peace.
>>
>>717022688
Nice Hitler dubs. OP indeed has a very shit-tier and Jewish grasp of the situation, though I don't think anyone in this thread who's not a Jew or a Muslim can claim to love Jews or Muslims.
>>
File: dhdshj.jpg (12KB, 250x201px) Image search: [Google]
dhdshj.jpg
12KB, 250x201px
>>717022688
>Don't you know anything? If the enemy is the Muslims, and Jews hate Muslims,
You could just as easily say "niggers are the enemy, and mexicans hate niggers" (or the other way around).
>>
>>717022931
Why not? There's nothing wrong with being those two things. I mean, you could say they're irrational for believing in fairy tales, I guess? That doesn't mean I can't love them as much as I love you.
>>
File:   (2).jpg (15KB, 320x403px) Image search: [Google]
  (2).jpg
15KB, 320x403px
/b/ likes Trump because he seems to represent free speech, despite his state goal of lessening it because some mean comments have hurt his feelings. (Ironic, considering /b/'s justified hatred for SJWs longing for the same thing.)

People offline like Trump for the same reason, but also because he said he'd kick out all the illegals, put blacks back in their place, and ban muslim immigrants while forcing the ones already here to register.

The only thing he's likely to accomplish is convince Congress to pass stronger libel and slander laws, which might pass. Hopefully the SCOTUS has the sense to deem then Unconstitutional.
>>
>>717023429
I suppose there'd be nothing wrong with being those things if they were in their proper place (i.e. not here), but that doesn't mean I love them. I'll reserve my love for my own people, and treat every other group on a case by case basis.
>>
File: slipped-through.jpg (42KB, 539x960px) Image search: [Google]
slipped-through.jpg
42KB, 539x960px
>>717022931

Jews, Muslims, they're all wonderful. I have friends from both groups. They are all very friendly to one another. It's sad political leaders only want conflict. I'm glad Trump won. He's a unifier. He doesn't play the old games of division and hate like the Democrats.
>>
>>717021689
jews are invaders in the land they've inhabited for unbroken thousands of years?

pass me some of that sweet afghan kush, achmed
>>
>>717022509
thus proving that trump isn't supporting Israel for votes or support from the jewish community (which is comprised mostly of useful idiots and libtards)
>>
>>717023834
>doesn't play games of division and hate
>ran on expelling or banning "the dreaded other"
>tapped into average americans' hatred of foreigners or people they perceive as liberal heathens who aren't "real americans"

Ok, kid.
>>
>>717023726
I'm not sure what constitutes your definition of 'your own people,' but your opinion doesn't make a whole lot of sense.

What changes, between them being here and there, that makes it wrong to be themselves?

Also, on what basis would you decide not to love an entire group of people?
>>
>>717021796
really? those two lovely people in the picture next to Donald look pretty white to me...
>>
>most hostile
>$38 billion in aid
>>
File: newsweek-hillary-edition1.jpg (91KB, 400x518px) Image search: [Google]
newsweek-hillary-edition1.jpg
91KB, 400x518px
>>717024188

The same media that told you those lies are also the media that told you Clinton was guaranteed to be the winner.
>>
>>717020311
You really don't understand the issues. Support Israel and the settlements is stirring more Arab hate and therefor war. Besides, Israel doesn't have the right to slowly take over land. We can support Israel if it stops it's settlements.
>>
>>717024230
My own people are Europeans. I may not care for, say, Frogs, but I still respect them and value them as a kin group.
>What changes, between them being here and there, that makes it wrong to be themselves?
This is my country, and my people's country, and they have their own countries in which they are perfectly free to be themselves in. We can even bantz each other on /int/ if they're so inclined.
>Also, on what basis would you decide not to love an entire group of people?
How can you love people you know nothing about, share very little in common with, and in many cases are hostile to your group? Universalism is extraordinarily silly to me, and in many ways seems to be an abdication of responsibility to one's own.
>>
>>717018240
I never trusted him because of his major Jewish /Israeli relationships. Zionism is made to enslave us all for the benefit for the Jews.
>>
>>717024498
They may look it, but they're not. Jews are a group apart, and see themselves as such.
It's not an insult, just a statement of fact.
>>
>>717021117
nigga, you know they all the same motherfuckers, right?
>>
Fact is, no one running for office can say or do anything that might be perceived as even slightly anti-Israel because the vast majority of Americans believe that if the US stops writing fat checks to Israel, baby Jesus will stop loving us, our economy and society will collapse, and Satan will win.

The most controversial and divisive foreign policy of the most powerful nation in the world is based entirely upon superstition. Then again, so too, to an extent, is the opposition that wishes the land ceded to Muslims for the same reason.

>>717024613
Yes, "da media" put those words in Trump's mouth during those live feeds from his rallies. The lip syncing was amazing. Trump didn't take the typical politicians game of playing off potential voters' paranoia and blind hatred of the opposition to the extreme at all.
>>
>>717024517
thoroughly debunked stat

Israel receives 3 billion a year in aid from America, a hefty 6% of Americas annual foreign aid budget (most of which goes to American defense companies anyways)
>>
>>717020916
If he ha skews in the family, that's a selfish reason to support Israel. He's once again proving to be a major douche.
>>
>>717024664
Why care? The Israeli-Palestinian conflict is just Jews reverting back to their ancient, pre-diaspora mode. Let the Semites do what Semites do, and don't let them concern you with it.
>>
File: Evil Jews.jpg (495KB, 998x1134px) Image search: [Google]
Evil Jews.jpg
495KB, 998x1134px
>>717018240
read these, the Jews are evil from the start
>>
>>717020998
Obama was winning like a mutha fucka. Still is. Don't worry, butt hurt will be covered by Obamacare.
>>
>>717024955
oh, only 3 billion/year
surprised they're not angrier at Obama, that's practically a declaration of war
>>
File: who_is_racist.jpg (64KB, 640x559px) Image search: [Google]
who_is_racist.jpg
64KB, 640x559px
>>717024945

What words? Post the youtube supporting your stance. In what context did he say "the dreaded other" as you claim? Trump supporters know who the real racist is. We know who is the candidate of division and hate.
>>
>>717025510
I see the tactic, fampai, but DR3 is a non-starter.
>>
File: German Brother.jpg (47KB, 480x600px) Image search: [Google]
German Brother.jpg
47KB, 480x600px
>>717025027
These "semites" have no direct relation to the land of Israel any longer. Ever since the destruction of the Grand Temple by the Romans, it is impossible for any Jew to trace their lineage back to Israel. They are now a mish-mash, inbred race that owns most of the world's power. Due to recent genetic studies, the modern day Palestinians share direct genetic lineage to skeletons found in Israel from over 9000 years ago. The Palestinians are the true natives. It's kind of like saying the Spanish colonists are "natives" to Argentina, while the true natives are the Aboriginal Argentinians.
>>
>>717022431
Obama is right to fuck with Israel because of the settlements. Disrupting the area with the settlements isn't good. Is ass hole behavior.
>>
>>717025510
>In what context did he say "the dreaded other" as you claim

He didn't literally say the dreaded other, you dense doorstop.
>>
>>717025594
They act like Semites, they believe themselves to be Semites, and they have created in Palestine a "homeland" for themselves to "return" to.
What Israel does to its neighbors, or what the neighbors do to Israel, is no concern of mine. Play the long game.
>>
>>717024955

Differentfag here.

I don't know if you are aware of this, but 3.8 x 10 = 38.
>>
>>717024670

It's great to know that you wouldn't treat these people unkind, but it's really troubling that you think that anyone belongs in a certain spot, and that it's wrong for them to be elsewhere. Correct me if I'm misrepresenting you.

On that note, I hope you aren't misrepresenting me by saying I subscribe to universalism or any religion at all.

>How can you love people you know nothing about.

Because they are human beings. Perhaps we have different definitions of love in this context, but I was really assuming you didn't mean it in any sort of intimate way.
>>
Why am I bothering trying to convince a Trump supporter of his idiocy? It's like trying to kick water uphill.
>>
>>717018240
Israel is far right tho. The reason Obama has been annoyed with Israel (and should have cut their aid) is because they are constant agitators to every time we try to bring peace to the middle east. They are basically the Jewish version of Iran.
>>
>>717025594
as someone obsessed with race, you fail to see that the connection of the jewish people to Israel is not racial or ethnic, but religious and spiritual
>>
>>717018598
Thank you!!!!
>>
>>717023834
>He's a unifier
Oh sweet kek, that's a lie.
>>
>>717026061
You'll learn more by listening to those with whom disagree, than not.
>>
>>717025510
Yeah, Trump wants to fuck over Muslims, Mexicans, blacks, anyone not white. That's a definition of ass holery.
>>
>>717026185
Regardless it's invented
>>
>>717026185
They are still destroying the native Palestinians doing so. Just as the Protestants did to the Native Americans in New England long ago, They wanted their religious rights to practice there but, it turned into genocide for the native peoples.
>>
>>717026312
How long must I listen?
>>
>>717025900
>you think that anyone belongs in a certain spot
How can you not? Do you believe that you could ever belong in China?

Imagine you immigrated there. You, aside from being visibly not of Chinese descent, have no or very little understanding of the Chinese psychology, cultural framing of the world, shared history, etc. etc. A Chinaman would never talk to you, or even to your children, of "our culture" or "our values," because you're not Chinese. In the same way, Arabs and Jews, or Chinese for that matter, can never be European.

I don't view them as lesser for it. They're just not us, and they don't belong with us. Things are better when we keep separate.
>>
File: freedom.webm (1MB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
freedom.webm
1MB, 720x404px
>>717025787

You implied that by putting it in quotes. You are sowing division and hatred as we speak. Clearly, you are of the party of love. Republicans love and accept everyone. We don't divide people into groups and claim one group can't possibly understand the other. Trump is a candidate of unity. We are one people. We are Americans. We the great melting pot. We will make this country great again despite the politics of division and hate pushed by the Democratic party.
>>
File: 1481925523084s.jpg (2KB, 125x83px) Image search: [Google]
1481925523084s.jpg
2KB, 125x83px
>>717024613
>The same media that told you those lies
It was Trump that told us he was going to build a wall, expel American Muslims, ban Muslim immigrants, etc, etc.
He also told his followers to use violence against liberal protesters.

> also the media that told you Clinton was guaranteed to be the winner.
Except that the outcome was well within the stated margin of error for almost all polls.
>>
>>717026421
Until you understand their point of view in a meaningful way, I guess?
>>
>>717026565
Read up on Haidt's moral axes. Leftists are not mentally capable of correctly enunciating right-wing worldviews.
>>
When did trump supporters became jew loving fags. So im guessing jews are now offically white.
>>
>>717026185
So they're using religion to make it okay for them to steal land. It's not a good precedent to set. I mean you could see how that'd backfire?
>>
>>717026473
Funny, considering how much hate for homosexuals, blacks, muslims, hispanics, and transgender people I hear spewing from the mouths of Republicans daily. A perk of living in the South.

Both parties divide, then use fear and hatred of the FIGURATIVE other. The idea that Trump is a saint who didn't stoop so low is purely romantic and dishonest.
>>
>>717026418
so when radical muslims bomb innocent people in Egypt, Syria, Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon, the Philippines, france, Germany, America, Russia, spain, the UK, etc. its because theyre hate filled radical terrorists.

when they do it in Israel its because theyre "oppressed"

ooookayyyyyyy
>>
>>717026681
>Jews go to Israel
>America cuts off funding to Israel
>Israel gets shrekt by sandniggers
Stop being high time preference, you're not a nigger.
>>
File: Trump.jpg (62KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
Trump.jpg
62KB, 1080x720px
well Trump's retards just embraced Israeli Jews as their own. because Trump.

first they embraced Russian slavs. because Trump.

it's kinda what retards do. they don't think for themselves. they need someone (trump) to think for them.
>>
>>717026473
Hate pushed by the Dems? Don't you mean the hate of the Trump supporters? The Dems try to bring love and mutual respect my friend. Trump will fuel a race war.
>>
>>717026453
I obviously reject the idea of belonging, so I don't need to answer your question.

However mad or stubborn a 'Chinaman' was about my presence, it would neither be justified nor rational.

Again. It's great that you don't look down on people for being different, but that's not the issue here. We are all humans, and we can't belong any place.
>>
>>717026733
I did not mention anything about terrorist o bombing. Can you read?
>>
>>717026733
It's all 2 sides of the same coin if you think about it. Revolutionaries were terrorists to the Britts, the native american uprisings are terrorists to the settlers...it's just a matter of perspective. I mean everyone believes they're the fucking good guy don't they?
>>
>>717026774
Those Palestinian sandnigger just protecting their property from jews. What if jews steal your house and land.
>>
>>717026678
>citing haidt as a legit source of moral theory

Pfft. Go back the Hannity forums, pseudointellectual pleb.
>>
File: trump supporters.jpg (415KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
trump supporters.jpg
415KB, 2048x1536px
You're asking people like this, pic related, their opinion on anything.

Don't communicate with them.

Kill them.
>>
>>717018240
Every president has differences. Obama put a bunch of Muslims with ties to the brotherhood into high ranking places in the government with top secret clearances. We haven't had a president worth a shit in about 60 years.
>>
>>717026914
Ive always backed Israel and Russia, do you support muslims and white genocide?
>>
>>717018598

>implying you dident vote for whicherever retard had the (R) by his / her name because MUH GUNZ!
>>
>>717027017
of course people can "believe" whatever they want. what matters is the objective truth.

but I doubt objective truth means anything to someone with your views, you probably don't accept that objective truth even exists.
>>
>>717026978
It would be entirely rational. You wouldn't be hostile, as Arabs (and, in their own way, Jews) so often are, but you'd still be a foreign presence in his homeland. You'd lack a shared cultural background that allows people of the same race to congregate so effectively together.

If you brought your family to China, and your family's family, and started a settler's colony in China, how do you think the natives would feel?
>>
>>717027017
That's right!
>>
>>717027174
You know who supports muslims?
>>
>>717026678
That's just not true, even on a literal level. Anyone could regurgitate a list of beliefs.

But to say outright that people simply can't be capable of expressing opposing views from an intellectual or emotional level is totally bullshit, dude. INB4 that is somehow incompatible with my views. It is not.
>>
>>717027111
Nice trips. Haidt has his problems, but he's dead-on as relates to this. You can't correctly express the worldview of the conservative, much less anyone further to the right of him, and have to fall back on morally simplified explanations.
>>
File: fat retards.jpg (83KB, 898x603px) Image search: [Google]
fat retards.jpg
83KB, 898x603px
>>
>>717027074
jews in Israel never stole anything from anyone. the land was purchased from absentee landlords and speculators at exorbitant prices.

the arabs left over were not too pleased with their new neighbors and decided to try to genocide them.

they failed, and are now suffering the consequences of that failure.
>>
File: image.png (460KB, 679x758px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
460KB, 679x758px
>>717025161
Yeah winning by having the highest unemployment since the Great Depression taking the middle class and working poor. We all know why you delude yourself that Obumbles was winning and that's men in women's restrooms mister gender fluid
>>
>>717026185
>the connection of the jewish people to Israel is not racial or ethnic, but religious and spiritual
In other words made up.
>>
>>717027484
He and Hillary loved taking money from brutal islamic kings and princes. She just caught more flack for it because she was the FLOTUS.
>>
File: trump voter.gif (1MB, 620x566px) Image search: [Google]
trump voter.gif
1MB, 620x566px
trump's retards:

>got cucked by Russia

>got cucked by Israel

>got cucked by Trump.
>>
>>717027487
Of course a leftist can copypaste the Wikipedia page on <x right-wing philosophy>, but they lack the moral foundation to correctly digest and paraphrase it. Try it sometime. Ask a liberal friend of yours what a conservative believes, and then do the opposite. You'll be surprised how much more accurate the conservative is.

What I'd like to know is if fascists can correctly enunciate left-wing perspectives.
>>
>>717027315
First. I don't see how it helps your case to broadly generalize the tendencies of Arabs and or Jews. Generalizations like that are super duper ignorant (my own ironic generalization noted).

I just told you it doesn't matter how upset they are. It's not rational to just hate someone different from you because they are within eye shot. You should dislike someone because they did some bad stuff to you, or pose some sort of actual threat.
>>
>>717027611
Don't forget ABOUT the nearly 20 trillion dollar dept
>>
>>717027667
maybe, but it was made up thousands of years before your ancestors started wiping their asses.

so that has to count for something...
>>
>>717027170
Nixon appointed the supreme court justice that was the deciding vote in treating corporations like individuals and letting them legally bribe politicians during elections and there are charts that will show you that prior to this policy and the will of the american people was side by side, and after this there's a huge ever growing fork between the two whilst corporate interests and laws being passed are parallel. We haven't been a democracy in over 40 years.
>>
File: Trump Supporter.jpg (129KB, 800x717px) Image search: [Google]
Trump Supporter.jpg
129KB, 800x717px
I'm sure jobs will come back.
>>
>>717019707
this are wehrmacht men, ideot
>>
>>717027786
How do you feel about the colonization of America by Europeans?
>>
File: 1476759265547.png (757KB, 1423x1619px) Image search: [Google]
1476759265547.png
757KB, 1423x1619px
>>717026553

Building a wall is to enforce our immigration laws. How else do you suggest we enforce our borders? Nothing else has worked.

The rest of your comments seems to come from the "fake news" I've been hearing about. Trump would never say he wants to deport American citizens for their religion. I can't believe you would even fall for such a ridiculous story.

The liberal protesters? Don't you mean paid operatives of Hillary Clinton? Didn't you watch the James O'Keefe videos? Those people were professionals, and attempting to incite violence at Trump rallies. They were hardly peaceful protesters. Again, the media of the Democrats has lied to you and made you hate us. We are the party of love and unity. You sir appear to be thoroughly brainwashed or part of their circle of hate.
>>
>>717027874
You know, I thought that myself after posting it. I might change it.
>>
File: Obama Best President Period.jpg (51KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
Obama Best President Period.jpg
51KB, 640x640px
>>
Israel puts foot to Mudslime Terrorist Psycho Ass. They're fucking awesome in my book. Trump is king, him teaming up with the good crazy people of the desert? Recipe for more fucking ass kicking over there.

Gonna be a great 4 years.
>>
>there's americans who think they can democratically vote their country out of zionist control

lel fucking fat dumbasses you never learn
>>
File: real debt.jpg (71KB, 825x616px) Image search: [Google]
real debt.jpg
71KB, 825x616px
Debt per President.
>>
>>717018240
I support Trump and I'm not an alt-right Neo-Nazi.
>>
>>717027923
tl;dr

sure, kid.
>>
>>717028157
Why not?
>>
>>717027774
How can you buy into how obviously biased that is?

How about I ask my two intelligent friends to articulate each others' beliefs and they can do it because they're not intellectually bereft. Now pretend they are, incidentally, political opponents. Nothing needs to have changed, there. The capability exists.

And even if it didn't exist, that wouldn't somehow just prove that your generalization is correct or not.

I don't understand where you manage to jump to all these conclusions about how groups of people think.
>>
>>717027999
>ended two wars
How could you possibly argue that either of the wars in Iraq or Afghanistan are over
>bought gas down to $2.75
Not even remotely responsible for that
>>
File: republican welfare states.jpg (99KB, 742x576px) Image search: [Google]
republican welfare states.jpg
99KB, 742x576px
red state welfare trash. flyover states.

don't talk to them.

punish them.
>>
>>717027583
Palestinian are the decendant of the canaanite, the owners of the land. They have every right yo protect there land. History fact that Uk and rothchilds gave Palestine to the jews.
>>
File: republicans are poor.jpg (128KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
republicans are poor.jpg
128KB, 640x640px
>>
>>717027883
I feel like it happened, and now here I am?

Do you want me to try and cop to moral relativism or something? I don't understand.
>>
>>717027865
>Instead of just laughing at that man's hardship, I'm gonna post it on the internet!
Why are all leftists such terrible """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""human beings"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""?
>>
>>717027923
considering most illegals either cross through at checkpoints or are here legally and then their work visas run out and only a small percentage actually hop a fence I'd say it's a gargantuan waste of time and money unless you want to pay out the ass for a symbolic gesture
>>
File: cucked by israel.png (3KB, 234x170px) Image search: [Google]
cucked by israel.png
3KB, 234x170px
Trump. Israel First, 2016!
>>
>>717028261
How is it biased? I even expressed curiosity about my own ability to do the same thing. I consider my understanding of leftism to be fairly accurate, and yet it may be, that as a member of the far right my moral foundations are so divergent from theirs as to make them alien.

Maybe conservatives, as middle of the road individuals, simply possess the ability to comprehend perspectives from both extremes.
>>
>>717028410
>one instance
>all leftists

You see where I'm going with this?
>>
>>717019228
you say this as if Israel is supposed to our enemy or something. Republicans have supporting Israel long before Trump. Why would his supporters suddenly not?

Also, do you even listen to any "alt-right" media? They dislike globalists, not Israel. If an Israelite is a globalist, then they dont like them. Country of origin doesnt matter.

Also, this is just bait. You wont influence us or change our opinion. You tried this pre election and still lost. Work up a new strategy already.
>>
>>717028439

>considering most illegals are here legally

Doubleplusgood duckspeaker! It just comes out of your mouth now, doesn't it? You don't even need to think. It just spews out on its own at this point.
>>
>>717028386
I actually expected you to say it was bad.

I think the fundamental disconnect in our conversation is that you reject any biological or cultural reality to race. If you went to China and attained citizenship from the state, you would be Chinese, regardless of how the actual Chinese felt about it. I on the other hand see China (and America) as a nation-state, where only members of the nation can truly have a place.
>>
File: 1477505921581.jpg (228KB, 1032x776px) Image search: [Google]
1477505921581.jpg
228KB, 1032x776px
I think people need assistance on why Trump is good for our Country. He's going to remove immigrants, put blacks in their place and make them realize they're not intelligent and are lesser, send back Muslims to the Middle East and overall fix our boarder issues.

I think the biggest thing people need to be taught is that no one is born equal and that people need to accept they may not be as intelligent or even human like other the other races. There needs to be something done about blacks overall and how violent they are and how they ruin society as a whole for everyone on Earth. We need to make them understand that they wont succeed outside of being our dancers and used for our entertainment.

It's a hard thing to accept but certain races just aren't as good as other races. Trump will help move this along, especially with all the groups who are cropping up to speak their mind and the liberals and their sad, backwards thinking ideals
>>
File: me and you right now.png (95KB, 559x490px) Image search: [Google]
me and you right now.png
95KB, 559x490px
>>717028410
are you triggered, sjw?

are you virtue signaling?
>>
File: Hillery and Iran.jpg (172KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
Hillery and Iran.jpg
172KB, 1200x900px
>>717027999
He hasn't cut shit. We are still going down The deficit is still rising and it was in place before Bush because it started when the US went off the gold standard. He has killed more people than cancer, he has made the US a laughing stock, he has placed terrorist sympathizers in high government positions, and lied about his birth place. That is just a few. Fucking lefties will say anything.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7EAxesVQ8wo
>>
>>717028890
yawn.
>>
>>717027314
Objective truth exists. All humans ARE biased, and the closest we can get to any semblance of "objective truth" is a shared consensus.
i.e. We all agree that the sky is [blue]. We all see colors differently. Some people's sky might be a bit more green, who knows? But we've collectively agreed that that color is [blue] and call that "the objective truth".
>>
>>717028890
Sadly, Trump isn't going to make America white again. I am hopeful he'll move us closer to a place where that can be done.
>>
>>717028555
It doesn't matter what part of the road you are on. A reasonable person can see another's perspective. It doesn't matter if what precedes 'reasonable person' is conservative, liberal, fascist or otherwise. You just need to be reasonable.
>>
>>717028592
Yes all. You all act like this. Obviously only one snapped the image, but all the others who upvoted, retweeted, and crossboard cancer'ed it onto 4chan are just as guilty as he is.

>>717028439
You seem to be fundamentally confused about what an illegal is. Do you think it's just another word for immigrant or something?
>>
>>717029100
>reasonable
>fascist
>extremism

ok
>>
>>717029100
A person's thought process is based in part on morality, not just on facts. Even scientists have to be extraordinarily careful with their work in that regard.
>>717029214
I consider myself reasonable.
>>
>>717029140
see
>>717028905

you're triggered, and you're virtue-signaling. like any extremist sjw.
>>
>>717026340
He wants to fuck over the shit tier mudslims niggers and wetbacks that's a good thing. Unlike Obumbles who gave them funding and special treatment.
>>
>>717029289
extremists aren't typically reasonable. as a rule. you certainly may be an exception.
>>
>>717029464

>not knowing that trump will fuck over the middle class
>>
>>717028852
I think you are close to understanding me, but I'm not sure if I get you. I don't really appreciate what it means to 'be Chinese' in your example. It seems like an arbitrary distinction made just to get all pissed off.

I think that goes hand in hand with my still being puzzled by the idea of 'truly' having a place.
>>
>>717028555
>Maybe conservatives, as middle of the road individuals,
You do realize you're implying that ALL leftists are at least as far left as the tea party is right, correct?
>>
>>717029006
True and we have to accept that a portion of our population will not accept certain realities no matter how much evidence and facts they are presented with.
>>
>>717029567
We are reasonable, as a rule. Our reasoning is usually just based on different moral precepts.

A leftist is still a rational actor, even if his morality is (in my opinion) degenerate and corrupt beyond measure.
>>
>>717028852
I also wanted to add that I do not reject biological differences that lead to the concept of race, nor would I reject that cultural differences exist. If this is somehow incompatible with my position then I'm all ears.
>>
File: IMG_4673.png (33KB, 800x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4673.png
33KB, 800x500px
if you trumpsters are smart why do you keep taking obvious bait
>>
>>717029289
I really don't like that answer. I never meant to imply that our thought processes are based on just facts.

I don't see how the coexistence of beliefs with facts and morality interferes with a person's ability to understand another's point of view, though.
>>
>>717029654
>>717029801
Race isn't just about phenotype. There's a lot of different things that go into it, up to and including psychological differences. Those psychological and physiological differences, along with the land that a given people inhabits, give rise to cultures and nations. The upshot of all that is that the further you are racially from a given group, the harder it is to assimilate.

A Frenchman, with a little work, can go and assimilate passably into Germany or England. He'd have a harder time assimilating into Russia or Iran, and it'd be nearly impossible to assimilate into Gambia or Japan. It's nothing on him, or on the peoples of those countries. It's just, as we go down the list, from close nations to far-flung relatives to entirely different branches of the human tree, he becomes more and more unlike them on a fundamental level.

It's not a reason to get pissed off, or an arbitrary source of conflict. It's about who you are, and who's like you, on a biological level.
>>
>>717029409
You keep using that word. I don't think it means what you think it means.
>>
File: image.jpg (141KB, 900x1148px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
141KB, 900x1148px
>>717026914
People who aren't retarded delusional anal implant controlled progresscucks understand war. We know who are actual enemies are and how to beat fight them. You progresscucks let in mudslims the enemy of all humanity basically and give them special treatment. The religion stands for everything you are against and actively kills the people you try and protect. The only ones who have shown a they can't won't and don't think for themselves are you libtards. Literally everything you do is to make it so you do have to lift and finer or have a thought. You want the government to have absolute and total control over every action and decision you make.
>>
File: buttfaggery.jpg (69KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
buttfaggery.jpg
69KB, 500x667px
Ironically, liberal coastal elites like myself will do the best under Trump.

>he hires Soros' "best people"
>he hires Goldman Sachs "best people"

I'm way ok with Trump. I was very happy under GW Bush, too.
>>
>>717023834
tremendous/10 trump impersonation
>>
File: image.jpg (175KB, 553x3000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
175KB, 553x3000px
>>717027129
Yeah because you people are so much better
>>
Richard Spencer, Ann Coulter, Newt Gingritch, Christ Christie, and Rudy Giuliani are all freaking out at trump now

sad.
>>
File: image.jpg (48KB, 431x341px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48KB, 431x341px
>>717027569
>>
File: oh dear america.jpg (111KB, 1039x1191px) Image search: [Google]
oh dear america.jpg
111KB, 1039x1191px
>>717030877
>"you people"

so you see an sjw tranny/feminazi/fag and you immediately assume that all liberals are like that.

But I don't automatically assume that every fat person, every stupid person, every ugly person, every poor person are righties.

the furries' sign speaks volumes though.
>>
>>717018240
>a born Jew
>a converted Jew
>and a Judaized Zionist
All kikes.
>>
>>717026701
i dont hate any of those groups though.

i disagree about some issues maybe but that doesnt mean hate.

i dont like criminals, which includes illegals whether they are white, black or whatever.

i dont like the fact that marriage, a religous act from a religon that says homosexual acts are wrong, is okay for gays or even non religous people.

I'd rather the government set up a tax bracket for "partners" and leave love out of it.

I dont hate transgenders in the same way i dont hate mentally disabled people.
>>
>>717030613
I think you're pretty well-spoken. I'm having trouble articulating what I'm saying as well as you, and I'm sorry for that. I'll keep trying.

I understand the distinctions you're making (I think), but I am saying that they should not be sources of conflict. I was trying to imply that when I called them arbitrary.

I don't think these factors reasonably lead to the idea that each person has a place he should or shouldn't be in the universe. I mean this despite whatever Shigeru feels about Jason moving into his neighborhood. It doesn't make it so.
>>
File: image.png (401KB, 347x644px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
401KB, 347x644px
>>717027723
Better than being cucked by niggers cunts and faggots sorry you could live in candy land
>>
>>717031148
>Photoshopped emblem vs people actually wearing clothes stating their candidate
10/10 retort there, bud. I'm sure you'll understand how to actually argue instead of shitposting some day.
>>
Interestingly Trump has the most Jewish cabinet so far in US History.

And Kushner seems to be calling the shots...
>>
>>717030544
Well, let's try something. Tell me how accurate each of these sound to you.

>Fascism (myself, far-right)
Nationalism plus authoritarianism. The nation and its people are what matters, and the state's job is to keep the people strong, materially happy, and spiritually healthy. It's best to tailor a philosophy like this to the culture of the nation in question- National Socialism couldn't work in America like it did for the Germans.
>Conservatism
Charitably, caution and the desire to preserve the status quo, whatever that might be. Conservatives care about the nation and the family, and value obedience to legitimate authority, but at the end of the day they just want to live their lives and see the state as fundamentally an intrusion on that.
>Socialism
Total inversion of fascism in many ways, though interestingly it sometimes comes out with some remarkably likeable positions. They have a sense of duty not to their people, but to who they see as the oppressed and downtrodden of the world. Who's in power doesn't really matter, because power and hierarchy is oppression.

It was hard to phrase that last one, and I doubt I'm very on the mark, but that proves my point, I think.
>>
File: TrumpIsZionistPuppet.jpg (302KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
TrumpIsZionistPuppet.jpg
302KB, 1200x1600px
>>717031849
That's because the "Silent Majority" was silent for a good reason, it's the same reason they were always silent, because they are deaf and mute.
>>
>>717031335
libs/cons are fat, ugly, stupid, furries.

doesnt fucking matter... none of that has anything to do with your political views.
>>
File: image.png (217KB, 523x372px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
217KB, 523x372px
>>717027865
Even a homeless man has more faith in trump than Obumbles probably because he grew up in a world where a faggot trap nigger didn't get hired based on snowflake status alone.
>>
File: TSw1lJ2.jpg (62KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
TSw1lJ2.jpg
62KB, 960x540px
I know people here will probably call me a Liberal, I don't see myself as one but more mid-democratic in my views.

I believe that race doesn't play as much a part (this is where half the people on /b/ ignore my post) into people but social construct, atmosphere as well as culture climate and the way people are raised play a far larger and more superior out come to what people become. I'd also say that people of different backgrounds being raised in different areas and social/culture climates would be better off then in the more poorer social and culture climates.

I'm mixed myself, adopted by a Caucasian Family and I've been ridiculed and hated by majority of all races just on the pretense of skin tone or the way I talk. Both from White and especially black. I could go into specifics too but I don't want to make this post long.
>>
>>717028126
So just lie and pretend it's true yeah that will worl
>>
>>717032003
is it because they're so ashamed they're being cucked by jews, that they're silent?

they basically chose an Israel-Firster in Trump.

and claimed to be nationalists.
>>
File: image.jpg (140KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
140KB, 1280x720px
>>717028272
It's called niggers nigger faggot we have more of them in the south
>>
>>717031367
>i dont like the fact that marriage, a religous act from a religon that says homosexual acts are wrong, is okay for gays or even non religous people.

You can literally pull a religion out of your ass, and as long as you can prove it to the IRS, you're officially considered a religion by America. That, to you, counts as a valid way to achieve marriage, based on your definition.
>>
File: 1451637281174.png (466KB, 514x784px) Image search: [Google]
1451637281174.png
466KB, 514x784px
>>717031335
>I don't automatically assume that every fat person, every stupid person, every ugly person, every poor person are righties.
Because none of those things imply the person is conservative. Turbofags like the one in the picture (and furries for that matter) are almost always either far leftists or occasionally apolitical. We know the piece of garbage in the vest is a leftist because gay conservatives dress and act like normal human beings and are pleasant to be around.
>>
>>717032564
Why is the largest bloc on welfare in America whites in RED STATES?

Not whites in BLUE STATES?

Would you care to rationalize, legitimize and explain that away?
>>
>>717027723
ive always liked russia and israel and think both nations are good allies for the US.

Why would either be a bad ally for the US?

Israel is the largest supporter of the fight against radical terrorism.

Russia has put billions into the fight against ISIS. Russia is our ally helping us into space.

A good oil deal with Russia can help slow the purchase of Saudi oil we currently rely on.

Peace with Russia is long overdo.

I wish we'd break ties with many Euro nations though. They constantly need US support but dog on us every chance they get. They rarely help us in any conflict yet when they get slightly bombed they look to the US for aid. They dont purchase our goods that often. Nearly every US conflict was from some stupid agreement we had with a Euro nation.

Fuck Europe.
>>
>>717031883

Your (anecdotal) inability to articulate your opponent's views does not prove your point, though.

It's an interesting idea to me at best, though. I would concede that it's certainly difficult to paraphrase anyone's specific views, and that I can be harder for some views than others based on your varying degrees of comprehension, but I would still argue that it has nothing to do with what you believe.

It has to do with your willingness to listen and understand where the other person is coming from. I understand I've offered no evidence myself, so I'd understand if you'd rather just let it drop here, but I do see nothing in the way of reasonable people coming to be able to understand each other.
>>
>>717032655
>diabetes stats in the Midwest/south amongst middle class whites

>dropout rate amongst whites in Midwest/south

>unemployment rates in the Midwest/south amongst whites

You do realize that's Trump's base.... right? Whites in the Midwest/south.
>>
>>717031487
Don't worry about it. I appreciate you not dismissing me out of hand, even if you're not as long-winded with your posts.

If a Japanese man moved into my neighborhood, I wouldn't think poorly of him, but I'd probably consider him a bit of a curiosity. I think he'd be the unhappy one, surrounded by people that he has little in common with, even if those people were kind. On that level, it's a question of happiness for the people involved, but you touched on the idea of a place in the universe, and I think there's an element of that as well.

There is, in my view, a universal order or hierarchy. It's not that it was necessarily ordained by a god, though it may have been. It's just that people tend to have places they work best, environments and tasks and stations that suit them. Part of that environment is being with people you can deal effectively with, and part of that is being with people of the same or similar ethnicity. When you mix ethnicities, it creates conflict, whether internal or external, and I'd like to avoid that. Strong fences make good neighbors, after all.
>>
>>717018240
>Trump likes nationalism
>Israel is a nationalist ethnostate
>Therefore Trump/nationalists likes Israel

>Liberals like multiculturalism
>Israel isn't multicultural and actively shits on Palestine
>Therefore Obama/liberals dislike Israel

I don't know why this is hard to understand
>>
>>717031737
Yeah because trump supporters are know for being pro nigger lives matter. Sorry normal people who exist in reality actually use deductive and observational reasoning skills. Maybe one day your balls will drop and your brain will function beyond that of a 11 year old.
>>
>>717032949
No, I get what you mean. It may be that I'm just not properly versed in leftist thought (though I was a leftist when I was younger). It may also be because the leftist morality is so depraved in my view that I'm unable to consider it rationally and express the opinions that would derive from it.

I wouldn't mind listening to your thoughts on the matter.
>>
>>717028126
why do the other presidents show their full terms but obama only shows 2years?
>>
>>717032953
>diabetes stats of African Americans
>dropout rate of African Americans
>unemployment rates of African Americans
So when we really get down to it these are all signs of leftism. If we count the unemployable liberal arts majors alongside the dropouts (six to seven figures of debt is the only real difference) and obesity alongside diabetes (give it time) millenials lead the pack in all three metrics. #FeelTheBernout
>>
>>717033064
>Israel isn't multicultural

wat?

do you even Israel? Europeans, whites, arabs, muslims, Christians, jews, Asians, blacks all in the size of a football field

are you a literal retard?
>>
israel kills muslims,
muslims trump jews,
hehehe
>>
>>717033251
>deductive and observational skills
You mean like when I pointed out that one of the images showed people wearing clothes that states their candidate and the other just had a symbol edited onto it? And when I deduced that the image where they're wearing clothing stating their candidate is a valid example of demographic, whereas the one that's just Photoshopped over an image isn't?

It's still bait, but this is amusing for now.
1/10 for the chuckles.
>>
>>717033729
largest bloc on welfare in America: WHITES in RED STATES

NOT

WHITES in BLUE STATES

Why?
>>
>>717032987

I'd like to say that I never once meant to disagree that culture often tends to work this way. My beef is with the idea itself, and how restraining it is. So maybe we disagree in principle but not in practicality?

Anyway. I hope that is an acceptable place to leave the matter, as far as you are concerned. I'm out, but it was a pleasure to talk with you.
>>
>>717032949
Also, here's a chart that illustrates what I mean when I talk about moral foundations. The unlabeled axis, I think, corresponds to fascism.
>>
File: 1469001490030.jpg (82KB, 782x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1469001490030.jpg
82KB, 782x1080px
>>717033382
Quiet goy! You weren't supposed to notice that!
>>
>>717033884
Same. I haven't had a talk like this in a while. Good night, anon.
>>
>>717033764
Hmmmmm.... I fucking wonder who controls the government right now... it couldn't possibly be a man who's staunchly nationalist
>>
>>717033064
>Israel is a nationalist ethnostate
>Israel isn't multicultural and actively shits on Palestine
...so for one, Palestine never existed as a state. It's at best a name for a portion of the populations of several of the middle-eastern countries.
And if Israel hates their neighboring countries so much, then why is it most of the signs over there are in English, Hebrew, and Arabic?
>>
>>717033943
Yeah! Israel loves Obama! didn'...... wait.....
>>
>>717027804
Which Trump will add to via his economic plan?
>>
>>717034225
you said "Israel is not multicultural."

you lied. own it. man up.
>>
>>717033855
>Percent of welfare recipients who are white / caucasian 16.8 %
>Percent of welfare recipients who are black 39.6 %
>Percent of population who are Non-Hispanic White 63.7 %
>Percent of population who are Black 12.2 %
>>
>>717032594
sure anon... what im really saying is this. the government shouldnt use marriage in the tax system.

they shouldnt have the authority to say who can marry or not.

if christians say, only christians can marry then thats that in their religon.
if spaghetti monsters can only marry toads... then go for it..

Gov can say "partners in the same household" can file taxes together.

this removes our government from all legal issues related to marriage.

gays cant sue, christians cant sue... it sounds odd but pretty much everyone would be happy
>>
>>717028410
>implying conservatives give a flying fuck about the poor/homeless

Only when it suits you, amirite? That guy should just pull himself up by his bootstraps ;)
>>
>>717034237
Because all of those people still live there. Yes Palestine was created as part of a mandate but a lot has changed in 70 years. Israel considers itself a Jewish state.

FYI I support Israel
>>
>>717034338
Bruh you call yourselves a Jewish state
>>
>>717023834
The're not ALL wonderful, as a Jew I can attest that there are some Jews I dislike (there are bad members to any community)
>>
>>717034338
Not him but Israel is not multicultural. Ask yourself how many refugees they have taken in? Why did they build a wall and will shoot anyone that gets close to it.
>>
>>717026553
Hyprocrit
>>
>>717034453
Conservatives voluntarily give their own money to groups that get people off the streets and on the track to turning their lives around because God wills it. Liberals give other peoples' money to hand out programs that create permanent dependents and welfare babies because it's a convenient way of stroking their egos.

Conservatives are the only people who give a flying fuck about the homeless.
>>
>>717026914
Lol okay says the sheep repeating what he heard from his ideological figures and mainstream media.
>>
>>717026553
>He also told his followers to use violence against liberal protesters.
No he didn't. Your DNC, you know the ones that didn't give a fuck about your vote and stacked the deck like a third world dictatorship. They are the ones that purposefully incited fights and riots. It was exposed.
>>
File: rabbi trump.jpg (92KB, 800x480px) Image search: [Google]
rabbi trump.jpg
92KB, 800x480px
>vote trump
>exxon CEO Sec State (um ok)
>hires Soros' best friends (wat)
>hires Goldman Sachs employees (wat)
>putin bromance.... (ok I can live with that)
>he breaks all promises on 60-minutes (um maybe he'll keep 1 promise?)
>then bends over for Netanyahu and Israel (nope)
>and now castigates the alt-right (double nope)

>cucked by putin
>cucked by Israel
>cucked by trump

you fags may have voted for this. but I sure as shit didn't.
>>
>>717035360
his own words. after the election. and at rallies, recorded.

are you a rahtard?
>>
>>717035046
yeah, conservatives do so much to help the homeless.

I mean just look at how much Trump's donated to homeless cau..... wait....
>>
>>717034492
It was literally a state established for Jews after WW II. It's A Jewish state. That doesn't mean there is only room for Jews or that it isn't a state for its population (which includes non-Jews). On top of that, there's the fact that they've gone through a lot of shit for their neighbors that they were under no obligation to do. If you look at the history, they keep giving land, getting slapped for it, and then taking it back to protect themselves.
>>
>>717027723
Salty leftist learn from your mistakes with fake news, corruption, and bigot behavior.
>>
>>717035423
That's American politics for you
>>
>>717035524
You got a source for that? Or are you just spouting shit again.
>>
>>717035619
we're just getting started. it's war.

our propaganda and lies > your propaganda and lies

watch.
>>
>>717035595
Retarded you're so brainwashed just google right now how much trump has fucking donated because he doesnt brag about it like u uh... wait...
>>
>>717035595
So you admit that private charities get people off the streets and on track toward turning their lives around? You admit that it's conservatives funding these charities voluntarily and with their own money? You admit that hand out programs create permanent dependents and welfare babies? You admit that liberals fund these programs with other peoples' money to stroke their own egos? You admit that liberals don't give a flying fuck about the homeless?

And even after admitting all that you think you're in any position to question the content of Trump's character?
>>
>>717018598
These are two sides to the same issue. He's asking the anti-semite jew supporters how they can support this. This isn't rocket science but damn you trumptards are dumb.
>>
>>717035599
I don't know where I said otherwise. Israel is arguably justified for its actions against Palestine. Whenever they offer Palestine any sign of freedom the PLO responds with violence. It was the Palestinians who rejected statehood 3x. That said I'm still against building settlements on their land.

A two-state solution would be ideal, but is unlikely to ever happen because elements in the Palestine and the Arab world don't want Israel to exist period.
>>
>>717018240
Thought I was on /pol/ for a minute
>>
>>717018240
you're overgeneralizing trump supporters as against the jews.
>>
>>717037077
You, I like. You understand what's going on over there.

Never said you didn't say it. Just stating it for the record. We might know our shit. Most people, not so much.
Thread posts: 229
Thread images: 49

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.