[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Almost 2017, lets hear the worst thing you have done this year.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 4

File: download.jpg (8KB, 288x175px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8KB, 288x175px
Almost 2017, lets hear the worst thing you have done this year.

>Extra points for greentext
>>
My pissbottle pile got my mixed up with the drinkable liquids pile and I drank from the wrong bottle.
>>
>>716935256
Holy fuck, how big is the piss bottle pile?
>>
fucked a /soc/ camwhore bareback after she told me she had been with 70+ guys
>>
Shat mahself. Way more than a grown man should be proud of. Also in church.
>>
File: Johnnyisgod.jpg (14KB, 214x317px) Image search: [Google]
Johnnyisgod.jpg
14KB, 214x317px
Shot a man in Reno, just to watch him die.
>Pic very related.
>>
>>716935256
Too bad there's no proof with pic of piss bottle pile
>>
>>716935452
You should hang your head and cry.
>>
>Discover 4chan
>Enter this thread
>>
>>716936407
What is your problem
>>
I convinced an anorexic girl that I loved her when nobody else would, then I took her pink and stink virginity and stole her phone before leaving her altogether.
>>
>>716936625
Isn't that an achievement?
>>
>>716936625
Holy shit that's savage. How did she react?
>>
>>716936687
I'd like to think so, but all my friends think it's fucked up
>>
>>716936767
Your friends are faggots
>Real world: WTF DUDE!!!
>Internet: Damn...
>4chan: Top Kek
That's how it works
>>
>>716936755
She got her next boyfriend to call me a month later while I was drunk as fuck. He asked me if I was anon, I asked who's asking, he said he was her boyfriend, so I made a sound and told him that I don't care, hanging up on him.
>>
Sold a bunch of shit at work and sold it under the counter. Had to stop, but thinking about doing it again
>>
>>716936951
how much you made?
>>
I went on 4chan, twice.
>>
>>716937041
I made like a couple of grand over the span of 6 months. It was at an auto parts store too so it wasn't cheap shit
>>
Got arrested with a few 100 pcs of extacy pills, thank god i'm only 17 y/o or i would have been in jail for 5 years
>>
Still working at my dead end job
>>
>>716937301
I think that's worth it tbh
>>
gave oral sex to a 12yo girl several times
>>
>>716937889
>Nice 'job
>>
>>716935169

I started to work...
>>
>Be me
>Be hunting
>See a herd of deer
>Put down my pack and belly crawl into shooting range
>Shoot a decent buck but it doesn't fall right away so i shoot at it 2 more times
>It drops and i go up to it to make sure it died
>He dead
>I hear some branches breaking in the trees behind me
>Either my second or third shot missed and hit a fawn in the low back
>It is paralyzed below the mid back and is crawling away on it's front two legs dragging the lower half of its body behind
>I run up to it to kill it but my gun was empty and i left my extra ammo and my knife in my pack 800 yards away
>I panic and grab a rock
>I literally beat Bambi to death with a rock to put it out of it's misery, the thing still had spots on it
>It started bleating for its mom when i grabbed it
>I hid it in the bushes so I didn't get arrested for poaching
>Overall it was a bad time
>>
>be me, uni student
>went to walmart to buy food, waiting for bus to bring me back to uni
>really horny, also very late
>turned on by the idea of fapping on public property
>sees church nearby, which is beside this obscure alleyway
>decide to fap, i cum on the church walls
>i am jizzus
>>
>>716935169
Cheat on my wife. Leave her for 6 months. Move into a new house with said fling and her 2 year old daughter. Get sick and move back with wife. No fucks given.
>>
>>716937869
I mean, there was only one visible camera in the entire store, and that was in the back. I stopped because the manager who I partnered up with was transferred to another store, and the way we had it was a 2 man operation
>>
>>716938104
I cant even imagine the fucking feeling
>>
>>716937889
Bonus points if she was your daughter.
also pics or it didn't happen.
>>
>>716935169
Had consensual sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation
>>
>>716938851
nah, she's not related at all.
>>
>>716939160
how long and what method did you use to groom her? How have you made sure she wont tell anyone?
>>
File: 1482333683478.jpg (307KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
1482333683478.jpg
307KB, 1200x900px
>>716935169
Finally started having some luck with girls after a long dryspell. I now have 3 FWB's but it's killing me inside since they're just other lost souls, they just don't know yet.
>>
>>716937889
green text nao
>>
File: Snapchatly-Leak-670.jpg (97KB, 240x426px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchatly-Leak-670.jpg
97KB, 240x426px
Leak your teacher or even your sister lol - snap leak,cf
>>
>>716939160
you still there anon?
>>
>>716939351
well it's a long and boring story but ill try. ive known her since she was born, she is my sister's best friend so growing up we were around each other a lot and got along great. we txtd back and forth, especially in the summer. she was very flirty towards me, i kinda tried to ignore it but she was persistent. anyway, it started in a txt with her asking if i thought she was pretty, what i liked most about her, etc. fast forward a couple weeks and we are at a party at her house, she tells me she wants to show me in her room. ...we make out for a while, i start to undo her pants, she resists but i told her it's ok, i only want to lick your pussy, she says ok
>>
>>716940422
bmp bmp
>>
>>716938104
I just shit myself from laughing, holy fuck
>>
>>716938191
>jizzus
>>
>>716935328

post pics
>>
>>716940790
cmon man /b/ loves this shit
how old are you (roughly)?
is this summer the first time she's flirted with you?
>>
>>716936767
>"friends"
Don't lie to me anon
>>
i had this chance with this 7/10 grill but was too socialy retardet to grab it
>>
>>716936896
>so I made a sound
REEEEEEE
>>
>>716938191
>>i am jizzus

no you ain't faggot.
this is HERECY
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.