[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.16personalities.com/fre e-personality-test Who&#

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 184
Thread images: 14

File: 1475630144201.jpg (214KB, 1054x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1475630144201.jpg
214KB, 1054x1500px
https://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test
Who's here intj? Tell us about yourself
>Age
>Male/female
>Degree
>Job
>Goal(s) in life
>social life
>Are you dating someone?
Also add something more about yourself if you wish
>>
INTJ-A

You're not getting my information
>>
>>716929152
K
>>
>>716929152
That was a very INTJ thing to say m8

-INTP
>>
I guess I'll start
>18
>Male
>Gonna study mphys
>Last year in highschool
>Create a family and advance science somehow
>Have few friends, go out 1-2 times per 2 weeks. Stopped going to parties, don't drink but sometimes smoke weed lmao
>Not dating
>>
I'm INTJ according to some internet tests, don't really know if i should trust them, so i don't know if i'm suitable to answer this, but i'll do it anyway:

- Male
- No degree (not yet, computer science anyway)
- Part time jobs like shit pizza pony, i don't really need a job since my family (father in particular) has a good job and enough money to mantain me. I do part time jobs to buy things for myself
- I think my only goal is to be remembered, still don't know how to achieve this
- Good social life despite being quite nerd, i don't really resemble that stereotype, i hang out with 2 different groups of friends
- I have a girlfriend
>>
>>716930920
I heard that computer science is a shitty degree. Is it true?
>>
>17
>male
->no fucking idea
>senior year (counselor told me I wasn't gonna graduate do to shit credits)
>make a decent living
>nope
>>
>>716928304
All the time I used to get INTJ now I get ISTJ. Eh, bugger it, it's all nonsesnse anyway.
>>
>>716928304
Not intj but just wanted to make a comment about how much you can change in two years.
When I took a test in high school I was INTP but now im ENTP
>>
>>716931541
Sorry i meant computer engineering, i'm italian so at first i thought computer science was the best translation
>>
>male
->no fucking idea
>senior year (counselor told me I wasn't gonna graduate do to shit credits)
>make a decent living
>nope

also, you can't spell.
>>
>>716928304
>27
>Male
>Ph.D. in physics
>postdoc
>I just want to die already
>non-existent
>I'm dating a bottle of gin
>>
>18
>Male
>Not sure
>Really easy freelancing jobs, not really important
>Professional video editor dream
>No social life outside of games
>Have a gf, she's pretty much my social life
i'm a league of legends addict
>>
>>716932504 in a way I agree. It is accurate for me right now but as this anon >>716932616 said you change over the years
>>
File: 1457934970683.jpg (424KB, 1800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1457934970683.jpg
424KB, 1800x1200px
>>716928304
>https://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test
don't dissect me with the blunt ass tool
>Age
>Male/female
m
>Degree
accounting/business
>Job
former machinist/former cost analyst/current cost accountant
>Goal(s) in life
find a good bitch to wife up, homestead in the rural parts of a burb i can commute to, be happy, have a few fuck trophies
>social life
what even goes here? i go out sometimes but embrace my seclusion. 4 friends hundreds of acquaintances. wrestling/mma/lifting/cooking/reading/camping/boating as hobbies? i like /k/ and my ak47? i like ck and my prime rib? i like fit and my 970 (shit) total? i like pol and their nationalism? i play csgo and mtg?
>Are you dating someone?
yes this awesome mexican girl that i might wife. been with lots of chicks and this is the first time it clicked.

>Also add something more about yourself if you wish
people are fucking hard and im still trying to figure them out. i dont think i ever will but shit ill try. you mentally ill broken pieces of trash are what makes the world go round. i also wish i had a burger right now.
>>
>>716932887
I quitted league because the game is a salt mine. Life got a bit better after that
>>
>>716933281
'wife' is not a verb you retarded mongoloid
>>
>>716928304
>18
>male
>software eng
>4chan shitposter
>acquire enough money and power to fix anything I deem to be a "problem" in society. probably not going to happen, but I can try.
>small group of close friends, pretty happy tbh
>no. kissless virgin actually. I skipped my highschool prom for my first ever DnD session. I regret nothing.
>>
>>716933550
that is quite a catchy insult you got there
>>
>>716933550
You can wife someone wtf
>>
>>716933767
yes, according to
>>716933281

words are created by people. If tumblr can make "mansplaining" a thing, let anon make "wife" a verb.

We should now spend the rest of this thread creating a formal definition, because, frankly, everyone here is really boring, fake, and gay.
>>
4% THE MEDIATOR INFP-T
>>
What is everyone's pet peeve? Mine is when people use religion to justify inaction. "Oh, it's god's plan..."

Also, when people act like assholes then say "I'm not fair? Well the world isn't fair! learn to cope with that shit".
>>
File: 1482659972016.png (946KB, 740x633px) Image search: [Google]
1482659972016.png
946KB, 740x633px
>>716928304
>>
>>716934039
I know this is douchey, but my pet peeve is when people are noticeably stupid. Like to the point where they're lacking common sense. It pisses me off so much when someone doesn't know the answer to such a basic question or has to ponder for so long in order to answer something so mundane
>>
>>716928304
>18
>male
>still studing in college
>not killing myself
>none
>talked a lot with a girl for aout 2 weeks, then she stoped and won't answer me back
I like to play guitar...and go to tridentine mass
>>
>>716934201
I can relate, to a certain extent. What's an example of a basic logic question, in your opinion? I'm bored

Unrelated, I fucking hate people who spew trivial facts and think they're smart. Trivial facts that can be found with a single google search, but nobody memorizes it because it's useless as fuck.
>>
>>716934039
Mine in a similar way

If someone says "It's against my religion"
Don't get me wrong I'm perfectly fine with people saying "Because I think its wrong", but when you say "It's bad because its against my religion" that sounds like if they were asked if they would cheat they would respond with "No! My s/o thinks its wrong!" Instead of "No! Because I think its wrong!"

If that makes any sense
>>
>>716934326
major?
>>
Mediator (INFP-t)
>>
>>716928304
>19
>Male
>Studying Political Economy
>Student Ambassador (kissing the University in the butt while making tours)
>Getting a nice house in a remote area, leaving a legacy
>No
I have a mildly obsessive personality, but sometimes it helps.

-ENTP
>>
>>716934326
tridentine mass? is that mass in latin?
what are you studying anon? I'm >>716933652
>>
>>716934492
system engineering
>>
>>716934512
yes it is...
I'm studying system engineering
>>
LOGISTICIAN (ISTJ-A)
>20
>m
>mbbs
>intern
>drugs and video games
>idc about social
>no
>>
>>716932658
Sounds rough, you got any life tips or regrets?
>>
>>716934415
I know what you mean; religious people whose ethical views don't align with their religion (assuming they have their own ethical views), but they follow their religion without questioning this conflict in beliefs. Dogmatism, in a sense.
>>
>>716934614
ayyy engineering
>>
>>716934620
what's your petpeeve?
>>
>>716928304

You missed out

>Still live with parents or Living in own place
>>
>>716928304
I hate these threads but I'm bored as shit so...
INTP
m
currently in last year college
night audit
meh
meh
ye for 2y now
>>
>>716934326
do you have any technical hobbies? rn i'm fucking around with html5 game dev and arduino
>>
>>716934893
>>716934890
oh living in own place ever since I was 18
eat shit and die fucking neet failures
>>
>>716934620
people who portray themselves the way they want to be seen
>>
INFP

>21 (birthday today woo!)
>Male
>Some bachelor of IT, kind of accepted that adult lifes gonna suck soon.
>No job, uni. Working at telstra with my dad over summer though no pay.
>Goals.... not really. I'm content in life and just wish to keep it that way. Sadly not happening.
>2 close friends, few other more distant ones.
>tfw no gf ever

Some days I'm upset with my life, others I don't see how it can get better despite being in the exact same circumstances.
>>
File: 1354032876326.jpg (21KB, 310x310px) Image search: [Google]
1354032876326.jpg
21KB, 310x310px
>>716928304

>30
>Male
>Yes
>Gardener
>Have a family
>Out with friends at least once a week. Still drink and party.
>No, its been a while
>>
INFP
>>Age: 18
>>Male/female: Male
>>Degree: High School
>>Job: Website Designer
>>Goal(s) in life: Get high often, doe
>>social life: Very poor I barely speak
>>Are you dating someone?: Of course not women are a waste of money and time
>Also add something more about yourself if you wish: I fucking hate my self
>>
>>716935098
1v1 me in MSpaint website designs
>>
>>716935224
I'm on mobile, no based mspaint for me
>>
I'M BETTER THAN ALL OF YOU HAHAHAHA

-ENTP
>>
>>716935280
fug

tell me ur petpeeve pl0x
>>
>>716934935
really not... out of study I haven't done anything yet because this first year has been heavy and I'm just resting, not because it was diffiicult but cause I had to do many shit, here in Costa Rican public universities you have to go through a lot of shit which is not related to your major but is mandatory and clasiffied as "universal knowledge"
>>
>>716935098
>>Are you dating someone?: Of course not women are a waste of money and time
that sounds like you're justifying not being able to get a girlfriend
>>
>>716935341
fuck, really? sounds gay as fuck

i'm studying in canada, waterloo is pretty lit fam
we even have our own anime opening

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5RidjuAovrg
>>
Some guy had a chart in one of these threads once showing the change in numbers of personality types posted here over the years. It was interesting.

Makes me wonder how many people lie about their type or on the test, how the 'honest' answers are influenced by social enviroment (irl and on here), and if the sort of people that frequent the site really are changing or its just chance.
>>
>>716935307
I hate it with a passion when people chew with their mouths open, as well as tapping I hate that aswell, all social interactions are a huge pain in the ass, I hate it when I have to go off script when ordering pizza, I hate it when people breathe with their mouth, I hate it when people look at me, I hate it when people call me instead of text me.
There's plenty more but that's enough for now
>>
>Age
>Male/female
>Degree
none
>Job
night audit at hotel
>Goal(s) in life
short term is finish school, get degree, become financially stable and independent, long term is have a family, raise kids that arent complete assholes and one day try mushrooms.
>social life
decent 7/10. havnt made a new friend in like 2 years. but go out regularly and what not
>Are you dating someone?
yes for 8 years now.
i have incredibly bad demons haunting my thoughts every single day. no depression. just really really tough choices and shit i dont want to deal with.
also im not taking that gay personality test.
>>
>>716935370
What's the purpose of a girlfriend other than sex and food?
The rest of the time you're throwing away money for their gifts, education, bills, etc etc.
>>
>>716931541
i was under the impression that computer science is basically the future. what with all the new robots and software and shit comin out.
>>
>>716935420
depends on the days & times the surveys take place. If you choose friday/saturday night, expect exceptionally high values for INT*
>>
>>716935434
I have never once naturally breathed through my nose. But the rest I agree with.

Why do people hate mouth breathers though? I don't get it. Its not like we all suck in air like darth vader, my breathing is no more noticeable than anyone elses.
>>
>>716932658
>phd in physics
i call bullshit.
>>
>>716935517
im not saying you're wrong but you cant really put a sex into a category and say they're all alike, humans thrive with a compatible companion of the opposite sex
>>
>>716935616
It just annoys me to see people with their mouth open, and I they close their mouth in between breaths it just looks so un-natural, kinda like they are about to say something but recall that and keep it to them selves.
>>
>>716935417
well you just made my 4:50 morning better.. thanks anon
>>
>37
>male
>law (LLB)
>lawyer for a national Australian commercial practice
>to be highly regarded,to be principled, to be good at what i do, and to do some good whilst on this planet
>not bad for a new father :)
>defacto spouse of 7+ years
>>
>>716928304
ESTP-A
>18
>Male
>N/A
>N/A
>Become a lawyer and make boat loads of money.
>I have a large group of friends who I often hang out with
>Recently single
Last year of high school about to tackle college. My personality has changed from a ENTP, dunno why. Maybe it's because I've become more social?
>>
>>716935632
well considering he wants to die, i think it's accurate.

I bet his life story is like this:
>be student
>study
>study
>study
>get phd
>make 1/10th the salary of prominent youtubers and twitch streamers who spent only 1-2 years building up their stream and/or channel
>commit sudoku
>>
Only because Meyers Briggs is horse shit. With that said, I've done various versions of the test and always get INTJ.

>Age
>Male/female
Male
>Degree
Yes, two
>Job
Yes; business development / project management
>Goal(s) in life
Own a house with a garden
>social life
Pretty good.
>Are you dating someone?
Not really.
>>
u niggers think we will see our species go interplanetary in the next 60 years or so?
>>
INTP

my hard drive is not organized.

After I'm done with that I'm gonna pour 24/7 in developing AI with my own LISP dialect. After that I'm gonna develop a better type of encryption and compression. Make my own OS which only runs on open source hardware and good ASM source code because everything's cancerous botnet.

Remember: Fold
>>
>>716935517
well that's what all the people tell you who made bad choices in their partners
>>
>>716935662
we thrive to reproduce, we naturally look for people who are similar to us, both in characteristics and in appearance.
Love is just an emotion, it is pointless due to the vast over population of this planet.
Why would anyone want to throw away money and time just to reproduce and have a child that won't amount to anything in their life? (I am not saying that I will amount to anything in mine either)
>I'm very nihilistic
>>
>>716935710
yw fam :p
gl with your eng studies.
>>
>>716935844
Why do you browse /b/?
>>
File: 191115136000202.jpg (36KB, 1263x421px) Image search: [Google]
191115136000202.jpg
36KB, 1263x421px
>18
>Male
>None
>Retail like everyone else
>Get a good job with good pension, and no kids
>Decently Popular with friends but bad with girls
>No but I am going for a hot chick my lesbian friend introduced me to
>Gamer, Ambitious, and Working on Streamer/Youtubing
>>
>>716935844
>Own a house with a garden
my nigga
when im older and own a house im gonna be a god damn farmer with my yard.

also, i want to maintain a large saltwater fishtank.

people always look at me weird when i mention these goals.
>>
>>716935885
thats a very nihilistic and egotistical point of view, but you might not be completely wrong, but you're free to your opinion
>>
>>716936163
so basically a pathetic faggot who will amount to nothing in his life, got it
>>
>>716936163
personality type?
>>
>>716928304
>INTJ-A

What does the very last letter mean
>>
>>716936202
that isnt very nihilistic.
its just pessimistic.

>>716935885
all that may be true in the grand scheme of things. but you are an individual. and as an individual you are in charge of creating a pleasant experience on earth. experiencing "pointless" emotions like love and spending time with your child may not advance the human race in any way. but it just feels good man. dont be so quick to throw the world away.
>>
>>716936220
Pretty Much. I dont have any real goals in life but to have fun

>>716936250
Happy, Mildly shy but can easily get past it, Flirty, Kind, Generous, ENFJ I believe
>>
INTP
Male
Working on BSEE
No job
Famous musician or usaf pilot or astronaut, an hero if these goals aren't met
Pretty shit social life
Single
>>
>>716936319
>flirty, kind, generous
god how cringy
I do see how cringy I am myself for having the need to point it out but fuck me
>>
File: 1467765311726.jpg (76KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1467765311726.jpg
76KB, 640x480px
>>716928304

https://youtu.be/Gf8ng5l1TQE
>>
>>716936437
Its cringy but it is who i am dude
>>
>>716936271
A means assertive, T is turbulent. You can look it up on the site

TL;DR it indicates how stable you are. A is chill, T is not so chill.
>>
>>716936305
We are alive due to our ability to reproduce, we are a plague on the planet.
If we want to do something good for man kind we would be remembered, but in the end we are all forgotten and someone else has taken the credit for our work.
So why even try, we're just gonna die and be forgotten, how we feel is not important.
>>
>>716936305
nihilism and pessimism are subjective and borderline synonymous
>>
ENFP-T
Male
In highschool, want to get into gamedev/writing or electrical engineering
I have extreme anger issues though, I can't wait to be the next Phil Fish.
>>
>>716935951
CP
>>
>>716936523
that why its important to be happy, were all going to be dead in 80-100 years, probably sooner so might as well be happy with the little time we have
>>
>>716936612
What's the point in that?
>>
>>716936568
what platform are you interested in for gamedev?
>>
>>716935748
meet
>>716935736
>>
>>716928304
>Age
>Male/Female
Male
>Degree
Working on my AA
Probably just end up falling back to the computer sciences
>Job
Unemployed but searching for job, probably going to work night shift somewhere shitty. Usual type of thing I do.
>Goal(s) in life
Get AA, do art, try to become successful concept artist for videogame company or some shit. But anything to get me the moneys will do.
>social life
Nonexistent
>Are you dating someone?
I have never strayed from the path of sorcery, and do not plan to any time soon
>additional info
Human trash in the making due to severe lack of motivation in all things.
>>
>>716935951

My old online homes got shut down or just died a death. Weirdly enough, /b/ has been one of the few to keep going, and it used to have a lot of refugees from communities I used to be a part of. Those days have gone though, and the makeup of 4chan has changed somewhat. Guess I stay out of habit.

>>716936201
Fuck yeah dude. I'm going freshwater first, but badass fish displays are definitely part of the 'made it' check list.

If I get promoted faster than I expect, or otherwise accidentally get rich, Life Goal lvl2 is just to buy up land and plant trees on it. The aim is to have a protected-status forest ready to hand over to a suitably responsible steward by the time I croak.
>>
>>716936523
we are a plague on this planet because we made ourselves that way. we could be doing just as good as we are bad but things like greed and fear keep us violent towards one another. yea we will be forgotten. but who the hell cares. that shouldnt be a reason to not even try to enjoy life. following your philosphy of life is just a waste of life imo. how we feel is vastly important. its literally the only thing that matters. if u want to spend your life not feeling anything because it wont last forever be my guest.
>>
>>716936644
being happy is the point u tard.
>>
>>716936518
Thanks
>>
>>716936644
bro, if you really think like that why not just kill yourself now and save time, its not hard
>>
INTJ-A (some tests show ISTJ)

>Age

>Male/female
M

>Degree
Bachelor's degree, currently studying masters degree for molecular biology (I'm too old for this, I know. Lost 2 years of previous uni studies due to clinical depression)

>Job
Currently no job, worked as a processing and innovations specialist in a travel company for three years, until this November.

>Goal(s) in life
Do meaningful and successful research, or at least get a well paid job in a private sector.

>social life
Small circle of friends and colleagues with common interests.

>Are you dating someone?
3 years dating and 1 year living together with my high school crush (she's 22, studying medicine at the same university), she helped me during my treatment and we got together afterwards. I'm thinking about proposing to her after I finish Masters degree.
>>
>>716936701
Being forgotten is not the reason why I do not care, it's mostly that nothing I do will ever matter to anyone in the large scheme of things.

>>716936743
I understand that, but why should you be happy? How will that help you at all?

>>716936788
I know I should. You should too.
>>
>>716936788
probably too much of a wuss to do that. much better spending your time telling everyone how pointless life is and why nobody should enjoy life together with a loving partner
ffs
>>
>>716936904
I'm just speaking my opinion, I couldn't care less if someone disliked my opinion or liked it.
>>
>>716936877
I don't think you should because it would be a waste, and I won't because that seems cowardly to me.
>>
ISFP

>18
>Imma dude
>None ATM but I'm woke AF and love reading
>I mean Its not my thing, but fuck it I know I'll have to soon.
>Okay so my goals in life really is to bring alot of love, peace, and unity to a community <3 maybe /b/ ily u /b/tards, but yeah I'm trying to give back to my community, so I wanna do alot of activism to bring awareness and justice to really all of this corrupt bullshit we got controlling our govt.
>I mean it's getting better that's forsure, I went through the beta phase /b/ros that lack of social life and romance too, but I found self love & happiness inside myself, and it's been there all along man haha, but yeah I have a squad, good friends, female friends too cuz females are the shittt ;) but yeah I'm cool and straight chillin' with my social life.
>Naah I'm still waiting for the right girl, but I have a thing for a very close friend & she knows it too, but she's going through alot so she's really not looking for a relationship, and i totally respect that, gotta work on yourself before getting involved with a good and healthy love life. So all I could do is be there for her, and if she's the one she'll come to me for I already did my part.
>>
>>716936701
Lel we're not a plague. We're insignificant. Any "damage" we do will heal in a couple million years, which is a small fraction of the earth's lifespan. We're not a plague, we're a sneeze.
>>
>>716936981
ye I noticed you're too cool for school little Edgy McEdgelord
>>
>>716937104
Ah finally I was thinking someone would've called me edgy when I said I was very nihilistic.
Also I know I'm not cool, I do not wish to be either.
>>
>>716937213
oh baby
>>
>>716937213
A hipster edgelord then
>>
>>716937064
TL:DR : living in the beta friend zone.
>>
>>716937256
Yeah, I'm definitely a hipster (loads of sarcasm).
>>
>>716937213
what is hipster edgelord's pet peeve?
>>
>>716937379
I'm not sure, what is?
>>
>>716937346
not a hipster per se but a hipster version of an edgelord.
You probably listen to Disturbed and shit
>>
Intp master race!!!
>>
>>716937448
Disturbed isn't all that great
I listen to Burzum, As Blood Runs Black, System of a Down, WhiteChapel, Suicide Silence, and a few more.
>>
File: Snapchatly-Leak-660.jpg (75KB, 240x426px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchatly-Leak-660.jpg
75KB, 240x426px
Leak your teacher or even your sister lol - snap leak,cf
>>
>>716936670
PC, easiest and has the most languages and engines for it. I'm currently experimenting with a Lua based language called LÖVE2D
>>
>>716928304
>21
>Male
>Working on IT/Network security degree
>Currently work at Nintendo as hardware repair tech
>My goal is to just be fucking happy (severe depression)
>I have shitty trust issues so I don't have friends
>Single
>>
>>716937289
Nothing wrong with being friendly towards a friend. Believing in the friendzone is beta as shit, so a little self reflection is showing there pal.
>>
>>716937610
honestly who the fuck would have nudes of their teacher?
>>
>>716928304
Every time i do this im either intp or intj. Depends on my mood and lifestate it seems. Anyway intj as of this time:

Male
Incomplete political science degree. 4 years
Carpenter/entrepreneur(pest control business. I do have a customer base)
>be rich af. Be in line when legit life extension/youth retaining technology exists. Which apparently it does now but barred in ethical issues.
>not much of one. I have friends but i talk to very very few of them now
>gf of 3 years. She just proposed. I said no. Partly because i was thrown off guard and totally a deer in headlights over a chick asking a man, and ive had zero mental prep for this, and she was awkward about it so i thought it was a joke. Partly because not ready. I see her like that though.
>>
INFP-T here

>Age
>Male/female
Female
>Degree
Allround graphic design
>Job
Freelancing
>Goal(s) in life
Getting a more stable job, I'm not very ambitious and I'm pretty content with life right now actually.
>social life
Don't have a lot of rl friends because I moved from another country.
>Are you dating someone?
Currently living together with my boyfriend who is an INTJ.
Also add something more about yourself if you wish
I mainly like drawing, playing videogames and boardgames
>>
INTP-T.

Btw my sis, who is a RPm told me that test is fake or smth
>>
>>716938129
the test are fake, but they're fun to do.
>>
File: 1482380411314.jpg (12KB, 225x185px) Image search: [Google]
1482380411314.jpg
12KB, 225x185px
>>716931809

Mooooooods underage!!
>>
>>716937754
I'm the >>716936874 guy.

I feel you bro, depression is a cruel mistress. Just hang in there, try to focus on things that you are interested in, even try to force yourself a little bit when you don't feel like it.

And if you feel like you can't take it anymore, don't be afraid to seek professional help. I thought that it's something I can battle myself, but it was nearly the end of me.
>>
>>716936877
>Being forgotten is not the reason why I do not care, it's mostly that nothing I do will ever matter to anyone in the large scheme of things.

but you are not god. you are not living in the grand scheme of things. u are one individual amongst 7 billion. if u make a difference in at least one persons life then you have permanently influenced the flow of energy in the universe. stop thinking about the grand scheme of things because its just irrelevant to the beauty of life.

>I understand that, but why should you be happy? How will that help you at all?

because you are a live and it feels good to be happy. every minute you spend genuinely happy increases the quality of your time spent on earth. why wouldnt you want that?

i answered two questions cuz theyre both me.
>>
>Age
>Male/female
m
>Degree
lol
>Job
retail
>Goal(s) in life
make money and shit
>social life
lol
>Are you dating someone?
no

ENTP A
>>
>>716938093
show me something you're proud of
>>
>>716938340
Thank you anon.
>>
>>716937078
true but were talking about right now. not millionso f years from now.
>>
>>716937754
Psychology fag here.

Blah blah science and chemicals brain connections and neurons blah blah.

You need a professional. If youre anti drug, first off that silly, secondly youre in luck. CBT is drug free treatment and the most effective and sustainable route. They basically reteach you how to think using proven methods.

If thats your actual life goal then see your family doctor asap. Hell tell you where to go.
>>
>>716928304
INTJ-T
>Age
>Male/Female
Female
>Degree
In decent tech school.
>Job
I work as a librarian, not the best job, especially when there are pissy little tumors there who won't shut the fuck up. By tumors, I mean obnoxious teenage assholes who show up and honestly piss everyone off.
>Goal(s) in life
I guess for a goal is to find someone who actually wants to date me. Chances are pretty fuckin' low though..
>Social Life
I share an apartment with my best friend, but other than them, I don't have many friends.
>Are you dating someone?
Nope.
>>
File: 1478138711971.jpg (52KB, 604x403px) Image search: [Google]
1478138711971.jpg
52KB, 604x403px
INTJ-T
>21
>Male
>Associates in Science, working towards Mechanical Engineering BS
>Tutor
>Want to build my dream house somewhere where it's green and rains/snows often.
>Basically none, I usually go out and do stuff on my own though.
>Nope
I don't think I've ever met anyone like me and I feel lonely, but I think
it manifests itself in frustration and confusion.
>>
>>716938398
>permanently influenced the flow of energy in the universe.
>>
>>716938129
Whats a RPm m8
>>
>>716938450
No problem, mate. Good luck out there, and try to do something new every once in a while. For starters, you could try to read Darkness Visible from William Styron, if you feel like it. It helped me a lot.
>>
>>716938542
>>716938542
> If youre anti drug, first off that silly,

pills are the worst thing u can put into your body. they fix one thing and break another.

best way to get out of depression is to stop being a bitch and work on it. depression doesnt hit you overnight. so you wont be get happy overnight either. takes years and years of positive work.
>>
>>716938604
what do you mean by "tech school"? what sort of tech are you dealing with?

surprising how much you value relationships as an INTJ, that being said, the tests are pretty hit and miss
>>
>>716938686
yeah im a hippie what of it.

it doesnt make the statement false.
its causality.
>>
>>716938604
Woah, first INTJ-T I've seen in this thread. You posted right before me too.
>>
>>716938542
I originally had thought I should for awhile now.
I am not however anti drug just horribly forgetful.
But I shall take this and run with it. Anything to get me back to how I should be at this point.
>>
>>716938829
I'm INTJ-T, I wasn't explicit when I made my post; I assumed everyone who didn't specify was INTJ. >>716933652
>>
>>716928304
If you took one of these LBGT personality tests and take it seriously, you are gullible, that is your personality.
Which is not surprising since /b/ is full of autists and narcissistic faggots.
>>
>>716938445
Sorry, I rather not, I upload all my digital art and with a simple reverse image search you'd know who I am..
>>
>>716938929
most people are just taking the test for entertainment's sake. we're the autists? speak for yourself.
>>
>>716938939
fuck i was hoping youd fall for it.
i was so close to knowing who you are and exposing to the entire art world that you browse an image board.

maybe next time
>>
>>716938542
They reteach you how to think with cock and ball torture? No thanks psych 101 student. I'd rather not have seizures or thoughts of suicide.
>>
>>716938939
1v1 me in ms paint
>>
>>716939005
>I-I was just doing it for fun like on my face book!
>still this mad
Full blown autism.
>>
>>716939025
I rather stay anonymous :^)
>>
>>716938914
Cool. I'm curious what would have if they just funneled us like minded freaks into one room. What would we do? What would be the result?
>>
>>716938750
They try different drugs. If it fixes one and breaks another its the wrong one.

Hypothyroidism can cause depression. It has nothing to do with the brain and you do need a pill because that thyroid will not regulate itself.

As for stop being a bitch, thats cbt. You think wrong and dont do enough. Its the preferred treatment.

And some people simply dont produxe the chems needed for mood no matter what they do. Its not common but in these cases drugs really are the only answer.
>>
>>716939120
for real though nobody gives a fuck dude.

you worry about that stuff when you are posting your dick pics or exposing someone you know.
>>
>>716938758
I managed to land a four year tech school (surprisingly enough) and so far I'm just trying to work on getting a degree in computer sciences.

In all honesty, I just have the problem of just talking to people and the motivation of learning about them since the majority I meet are pretty annoying.
>>
>>716939146
We would probably socialize for a bit, then grow tired of it and collectively think of an escape plan, then go our separate ways
>>
Intj-A
> 21
>m
>political science BA (next semester)
>none
>Pilot
>involved in student government, clubs etc. Have friends back home now hanging out with.
> was dating some one.

Stick to science.
>>
File: Snapchatly-Leak-656.jpg (106KB, 240x426px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchatly-Leak-656.jpg
106KB, 240x426px
Merry christmas from me....Enjoy the leak and check out this shit lol snap leak,cf
>>
>>716939151
> some people simply dont produxe the chems needed for mood

why
>>
>>716939247
Wow, that sounds brutally accurate.
>>
File: personality test 12-2-16.png (94KB, 1124x764px) Image search: [Google]
personality test 12-2-16.png
94KB, 1124x764px
>>716928304
I'm a dude student with no real life friends and no girlfriend. I'd like to be an engineer and go to Alaska I suppose. That's about it
>>
>>716939176
>saying dude
>saying for real though
I want niggers off the planet now.
>>
>>716939254
Same reason some people are born with downs, blind autistic or deaf. Its a less obvious mutation. Just a fuck up in development.

Genetics and upbringing can both play a factor.
>>
>>716939365
>having 0 friends.
>>
>>716932616
You've literally just gone from introverted to extroverted. You just wobbled the scale a bit and tipped it onto E
>>
>>716939427
i find it hard to believe people are born depressed.
>>
>>Age
>>Male/female
M
>>Degree
Bs education
>>Job
Teacher
>>Goal(s) in life
Git rich
>>social life
Few friends, meet up and drink every other month or so
>>Are you dating someone?
Just broken up from a 4 year relationship
Im not a happy person right now.
>>
>>716939497
I don't think people are born depressed. Can people have mental disorders yeah from where they grew up. PTSD and other shit is real can be subtle and go undetected and be passed off as "that's how they are". However I don't want to make mental disorders similar to diseases as the brain is a complicated organ to understand and isn't like other organs which can be fixed with a drug or similar treatment.
>>
>>716939497
Simply because you dont understand the system and how it works. Thats totally fine because its not your discipline.

But its very simple. Your moods arent magic. Theyre neural structures and chemical communication. No cortisol no stress. No dopamine no motivation or learning. No seratonin no meaningful social relationships.

You can be born missing or weak in any of these systems. You can also lose them through experiences (or lack thereof).

They dont call depression a medical issue if it doesnt last 6 months. Because sometimes the system slows down and itll pick itself back up.

You can also lose it just by having a shitty attitude and outlook or not being active enough because the brain is constantly rewiring to fit your daily activities.

If you shut in and do nothing you will become depressed because the reward system isnt being stimulated so it dies down. Think of learning new skills. Do it again and again and you learn it. It works backwards too. No activity or positive experiences, you unlearn it.
>>
>>716940059
yea welll google says u are wrong.
u can not be born depressed.
maybe predisposed.
but not born.
>>
>>716928304
>Age
>Male/female
Male
>Degree
Working towards computer science degree
>Job
Sales consultant
>Goal(s) in life
Travel a lot whilst working
>social life
Pretty good in all fairness
>Are you dating someone?
No
>>
>>716938711
Registered Psychometrician
>>
>>716930904
>Gonna study mphys
>advance science somehow
PhD in physics here. Don't go into science. 90% of it is self-serving bullshit, and that's in the hard sciences. Also no long-term carrier prospects unless you are elite (which, trust me, you're not, because you would've already been recognzed). Get a real job after college!
>>
>26
>Male
>MSc. Pharm.
>Hospital Pharmacist, Project Leader
>I have a billion goals. My Mission is to be involved in making a great discovery in cancer therapy. Goals include learning 3 more languages (7 in total).
>I see people every day
>I have 3 girlfriends and am getting a fourth (I see every girl once a week). They all know I am not monogamous but they keep seeing me anyway.

I was a beta no longer than two years ago, but look where I am today. Everyone can change and become whatever they want.
>>
>>716932658
I feel you. Same situation here. Complete disillusioned and angry at the science establishment.
>>
>>716935420
It's amazing how it doesn't make you wonder about the test itself.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-12-29-13-33-03.png (102KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-12-29-13-33-03.png
102KB, 720x1280px
>>716940711
Well its somehow true
>>
>>716941184
I might just go into business after uni but I still think that this degree is worth getting just to improve my thinking and problem solving
Thread posts: 184
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.