[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just wanna talk about something Do you guys have anything to

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 291
Thread images: 25

File: ultimate attack.webm (1MB, 224x400px) Image search: [Google]
ultimate attack.webm
1MB, 224x400px
I just wanna talk about something
Do you guys have anything to talk about?
Any shit you're dealing with? Secrets you can't tell anyone IRL?
I wanna talk about shit
>>
>>716904273
bump
>>
Nice try, Frodan
>>
>>716904273
firstly, your mom.
>>
no shit to talk about here. things is better than they was before and look to be getting better.
>>
>>716904433
lol who is frodan
>>716904461
whats up with my mom?
>>
>>716904677
That's great. In what way man?
>>
>>716904753
neither of my friends tried to kill themselves in the last couple months and neither have i so iunno, no reason to complain
>>
>>716904273
>can't tell anyone IRL
Around 25 years ago, I threw the body away in a trunk into a dumpster.
My name was written on the inside of the trunk.
Sweat bullets all the time now.
>one day...
>>
>>716905175
Is that generally something you have to watch out for?
>>
>>716905243
holy fuck
it's just sitting in some garbage dump probably
that's suspenseful as fuck
>>
>>716905243
you're fine you had a trunk and put it on the curb one day after some house cleaning

I could talk about how I told my friend I couldnt cover for him last thursday so he ended up leaving work early, i had to cover anyways, he got fired for it on friday, and overdose/was pronounced dead on christmas eve.

that's been bumbing me out
>>
I make good money, but because of an eviction from a year ago, I can't find anyone who will rent to me, so I have been living in hotels for a coue of months with my handicapped kid. Shit sucks, and it is super expensive.
>>
Hurt my lower back a week ago. I don't have insurance and it's hard to find a doctor around the holidays. I also have a check engine light on in my car. It's been stressful.
>>
You got the right guy to do just that with, OP.
>>
>>716905477
ye, for the last 3 years, 2-3 times a week often times
but i'm p optimistic that's all ogre now
>>
>>716905673
I don't know how long fingerprints last though. Mine were the only ones on the inside.
>>
>>716905700
That's really shitty.
If you don't mind me asking, handicapped in what way?
>>
>>716905884
its fine people often wear gloves when dumping a body
>>
>>716905774
My lower back has been hurting too, probably not as bad though. Keep looking, you'll find someone.
>>
I had sex with a girl i loved for over 2 years and she also liked me( thats what she said) and pretty much she tols me during that night these words "i love you" "youre perfect" "marry me" "i love you" and then when she came back home snapchatted a pic of her living room and wrote "would be better if you were here" then a couple of days later I asked her if our relationship is going anywhere based off that night and she said oh hmm its nothing special it was a one night stand. 1st girl i fucked and she just crushed it hard for me, i always said no to marriage but i would have made an exception for her and now im just back to no marriage for whoever and my trust for women has gone down too.
>>
Ex gf and I broke up maybe 3 weeks ago cause she cheated on me multiple times. I told her I wanted nothing to do with her. I'm moving states next week so she asked if we could catch up to clear the air and say goodbye. Wanted to come to my place; I said no and met her for coffee in a public place on Monday night. She told me she's missed me, I drive her crazy and she hasn't stopped thinking about me and is totally in love with me. We kissed and I realised my mistake and got up and left. Haven't stopped thinking about her since, what do? She was best sex I've ever had too
>>
>>716905673
Don't blame yourself
There were many many many events that led up to that happening, and you were only involved in a very small part of it
>>
I just finished highschool dont really know what to do now. Been passing the time playing call of duty, smoking weed and skateboarding wish i had some direction also working part time at a bingo hall if youre interested
>>
>>716905799
what the fuck is up with the yellow one?
>>
>>716905800
That's good. It's hard to get through those reeeally bad times
but when you do everything is so much better because you've been through the shit
>>
>>716906067
Don't let one girl mess you up man. Some are a dime a dozen, but a soulmate is out there
and not just one, randomly floating out there
you can make a soulmate. find a best friend
even if it's hard, giving them a chance is the best first step you can take
>>
>>716906098
I've considered that but things would have gone different if I covered for him. When he came in on friday expecting to have work, and didn't notice me loading the walk in-in the back. If I'd said hi instead of avoiding him out of awkwardness before he left, things could have gone different. Like maybe his family wouldn't have lost him on christmas. He lives around the corner from me... lived.
>>
>>716906096
I can't speak very well on this. I cheated on someone, probably the nicest girl i'll ever know, because of my inability to control my dick. I don't know if that means I'm a bad person. I don't know if it means your girl is a bad person. It's up to you to decide. It's a hard choice. Me, though, I think you'd be better just getting a fresh start with somone new
>>
File: Average Japanese Hotel.gif (1005KB, 246x165px) Image search: [Google]
Average Japanese Hotel.gif
1005KB, 246x165px
I'm a very festive person in the last part of the year.

This year my family didn't celebrate Halloween or Christmas.

It felt really bad, and it's the worst holiday time I've had.

It sucks.
But new year's is going to be a great night hopefully
>>
>>716906127
How old are you man? I'm a senior. I might be on the same path at the end of the year. I smoke a lot and skate and play video games and I'm content. But I don't want to get lazy.
>>
>>716906347
If you met her you would like her. She has a great smile and personality and knows you cant stop the one pump trump. Fking hell i cant even watch vikings anymore because any blondie that gets fucked reminds me of us.
>>
lol
>dad died
>hella depressed
>wanted to commit suicide
>changed mind cuz suicide is for pussies
>said fuck it and took out a 60k loan and wasted all the money
>still figuring what to do next
>>
>>716906226
ye.
well, living will always be really shitty. but nobody seems to be trying to stop living at the moment and i hope that lasts.
>>
>>716906423
Everyone who ever interacted with him is thinking the same thing. If. The final decision rested with him, at that final moment
it wasn't you. The best thing you can do is live on and take care of yourself
don't let that bring you down too hard. that's a lot of weight to put on yourself.
>>
>>716906558
Im 18 man yeah i try to stay active i only finished a week ago so i havent been out long its really chill though started selling bud to get some extra cash
>>
>>716906505
I didn't do much festive shit this year either. But hey, summer's not too far around the bend, that's fun to look forward to
>>
>>716906564
Try to fake your own death.

It'll be fun and you won't have to pay the loan back if you succeed.

Start a new life in a different place. It'll be great.
>>
>>716906423
things wouldve gone different if they let hitler into art school.

im sure he wouldn't have killed himself if a ton of his own decisions had been made differently.
>>
>>716906786
It is.
By then hopefully I'll be back in Gulf Shores.

Southern Indiana fucking blows.
>>
>>716906787
hmm thats a good option. i have a 250k house. i kinda wanna sell it and go traveling
>>
>>716906558
I understand man. Sometimes it isn't black or white
you can never really get inside someone else's head to see whether it will really work out or not.
Just know there are people out there that have gone through some similar shit. I've been cheated on as well. It'll hurt, but it'll probably be better to get away. I'm rooting for you man, you can do it.
>>
>>716906564
Nigga how do you waste 60k
>>
>>716906609
Why will it always be shitty?
>>
>>716906976
lol well i bought a 7k AC system for my house. spent like 30 on drugs. miscellaneous bs for the rest i guess
>>
>>716906938
Thanks ma dude. I hope everything goes well for you too pal
>>
>>716906744
You have steam? or overwatch?
>>
>>716907061
Fuck how long did that take you
>>
>>716907087
workin on it man
thanks though. I hope you find whatever you're looking for out in the world
>>
>>716907195
like 2-3 months
>>
>>716906918
Here's another idea.
If you're single, not in a serious situation, sell the house, pay the loan(if you have to), travel to the best parts of the world. The US dollar still has a pretty good world value to it.
>>
>>716907094
Nah man i just play xbox ive been playing diablo 3 reaper of souls lately its awesome but ive been thinkin about buying overwatch
>>
>>716906976
I've personally blown over 100 grand since i turned 18 in 2012. its pretty easy when you're loose with the spending.
>>
>>716906998
shhh
its okay
no tears, only sweet dreams
>>
>>716907390
That makes me feel frugal af
Thx
>>
>>716907261
HMMM Where would the us dollar have the most value right now
>>
>>716907388
Overwatch is nice, but my shit-luck gets me crap in the loot boxes
>>
>>716904273
I'm trapped in a cycle.

I got depressed as fuck and we out of shape after my last breakup. Wound up going to Amsterdam and fucking a bunch of whores, and I felt happy for a few months. Wound up booking another trip. Was feeling good, wanted to date again, but decided not to because I had the next trip coming up in a few months.

So I didn't date, and I started to get depressed again, because I felt like no one cared about me and the only action I was getting was pay for play. So I start eating again. Go out to Amsterdam, have an amazing time, I'm happy again. Book another trip, don't want to date because of trip, feel like shit, and, well, you can see how this goes.

I've been doing this for 3 years now. Have another trip coming up in March. Dunno what to do. I love my trips, they're the only time I really feel happy, but it's keeping me from having a healthy relationship, feeling loved, and getting back in shape.
>>
>>716904427
>bump
He sure did
>>
A few weeks ago I started getting close to this girl I've known for a bit. She expressed interest in me and wanted me to come up and visit her. Then, out of nowhere, she grew distant and now we barely talk. I had the same thing happen with another girl a couple of months before and it just makes me wonder if there is something wrong with me. Like I can't understand it, these girls tell me they are into me, then out of the blue, stop talking to me.
>>
>made out with a girl my friend liked at a party, in front of him
>failed two classes this semester
>parents are getting divorced
But like compared to some of you guys I feel like I shouldn't even be complaining
>>
>>716907388
It's a doppppppppppeeeeee ass game dude
you should get it if you ever get the cash
>>
>>716907444
>>716907444
I beleive in you
>>
>>716907664
blue discs forever
>>
>>716906127
Same muthafucking boat need some direction but what i really need is a job
>>
So im mid 20s, 300+ pounds
Was losing weight but my gf of 8 years and I split and it destroyed me. I want to be fit or just look decent, be healthy, but I struggle to do most things due to ongoing depression and mental illness that was only worsened by the split. I have a hard time finding meaning in life without love.
>>
>>716907667
I think you have to break out of what's comfortable
Maybe do your trip thing
but search for a relationship after that. Even if you aren't feeling like you want it
maybe by the time you find one you'll start wanting it and it'll be great again
>>
>>716907795
You didn't make a move so they moved on.
>>
I graduated 2015, got a job in may and am making decent money. Trying to save up so i can have some reserve money if i get into a radiography program in May, since i also have to pay for school out of pocket. ive got a work permit to renew in about 6 months, but the next president might stop that, who knows. I don't mean to turn this into a political discussion, just uncertain of what's to come. I'm not entirely sure how to plan for having a work permit renewed, or worse, deported.
>>
>>716907667
Anon I have the perfect solution
Don't.go.on.that.trip
Or stay in Amsterdam then you can find a grill there
>>
>>716907795
are you too fast maybe? Do you push too much?
>>
>>716907872
No man. Everyone has their problems, and just because someone else's are more severe in different ways doesn't mean your problems aren't meaningful
just don't be a pussy about it and feel bad for yourself
>>
>>716908088
Do you eat badly?
>>
I want to hurt someone, I don't know who, and I don't know why

I'm just angry, and I need a way to fucking.. get it out

I've been close to hurting myself, out of sheer.... I don't know what
>>
>>716904273
Well op my stomach hurts and shit is falling out of my ass. Oh don't get paid for 6 weeks. Got enough money to get me half way there. I'm stressed as fuck. Well there went to "cork" shits flying now. Still money has me freaking out. I drive to far to get a part time job on the side. Worried man. Hope your doing better.
>>
i want to fuck chandler riggs in the ass
>>
>>716908167
Well, the problem is, I always come back feeling fantastic and my brain is like "guck yeah, I wanna do that again!" so I book another trip within like a week.

So if I do get a girlfriend, I'm stuck with this trip coming up. It's non refundable, I can't take her with me, and basically the only reason I'm going is to fuck whores, which is kind of a no-no in a relationship. So starting a relationship with one of these trips coming up is kinda a bad idea.
>>
>>716907601
>Move to Africa
>Feed village for a lifetime with about 30USD
>Become emperor and live like king off about .50C/yr
>Build legacy that lives on amongst the negroids forever
>>
File: 5c879a871b5ac1a9eab921e67da2586c.jpg (173KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
5c879a871b5ac1a9eab921e67da2586c.jpg
173KB, 1252x1252px
>>716908419
>>
There is a girl I dated in school for three years, and we broke up on really bad terms, now I've been spending a lot of time with her best friend (who my X feels insecure in relation to her), and I think her friend has a large crush on me, am I a shitty guy if I start dating my x's friend if I know that she'll have a hard time with it?
>>
>>716908205
Nope, not at all. I'm really oblivious when it comes to signals, so girls have always made the first move on me.
>>
>>716908356
Yea. I binge, always with a "fuck it" attitude. Other than that, im not active due to lack of enthusiasm
>>
>>716908519
holy fuck, is the us dollar really that worth in africa? ill become a fucking king i swear
>>
>>716907601
Maybe Iran, but you don't want to go there lol
>>
>>716908188
But the trip is non-refundable, so I'd be down like 4k. And I can't just live there. It's a very expensive place to live and it's not so easy to get a visa/citizenship for non-EU citizens.
>>
File: Ladders R 2 Mainstream.gif (1MB, 260x146px) Image search: [Google]
Ladders R 2 Mainstream.gif
1MB, 260x146px
>>
>>716908302
I get that, but I'm directly responsible for most of mine, except my parents splitting up.
>>
I've made up a fantasy that I had a best friend who killed herself and use it as leverage in almost any situation that I need to get out of. Its gotten to the point where I've even convinced myself and woken up crying because of it, no joke. Truth is, best friend and I just grew apart and so it was easier for me to lie. I've been prescribed Xanax and Clonazapan to deal with it because I've convinced and played myself into this lie for four years
>>
>>716907872
especially 60k guy over there fucken kek
>>
>>716908544
Why would it be? Who gives a fuck what another girl thinks? Do what makes you happy.
>>
File: Muay Thai vs Boxing.gif (1MB, 260x146px) Image search: [Google]
Muay Thai vs Boxing.gif
1MB, 260x146px
>>716908738
>>
>>716908172
I don't know what you mean. Me and the first girl hooked up and the second one was the one sending me nudes and telling me to come visit her. I told her I would, but things have obviously been busy because of the holidays
>>
>>716908375
Did something happen to cause that? sounds pretty fuckin tough to deal with
>>
>>716908400
Do you have any idea what's going on man?
>>
File: Wall Run.gif (862KB, 260x146px) Image search: [Google]
Wall Run.gif
862KB, 260x146px
>>716908860
>>
>>716908419
hahahahaha
>>
>>716908723
yeahhh fuck that shit
>>
>>716908375
hurt yourself first, its just shitty to hurt someone randomly even if thats the point
>>
>>716908544
I might agree with what the other dude said. Tough one though.
>>
>>716908675
I know that issue dude. I'm pretty well built for no reason. Crazy metabolism. I'll have a weight problem when I'm older for sure. The willpower is so hard to muster, most of the time i just dont care
food makes me feel better
>>
>>716908544
Bruh if you broke up with your x and her friend wants to date you and if you broke up on bad terms she's probs trying to shatter your heart so yeah go for it if you want but be careful girls are like wolves you mess with one you mess with the pack soo....I guess?
>>
>>716908871
yeah i wonder what happened. elaborate, anon.
>>
My family is fucked up my mom crazy and makes up lies about one half of my family to the other half. Also she talks gratuitous amounts of shit about every one she can behind there back. Shes conned money out of several people from church. And so much more
>>
>>716908739
What year are you in school?
>>
>>716908831

The problem is that my ex is not well mentally balanced, and depressed a lot of the time, and even though I have no interest in her anymore, I still care about her well being, and I think me dating her best friend may send her over the edge.
>>
>>716908799
Where did that start?
>>
>>716908860
Thats not muay thai or boxing my nigga
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 2592x1936px
>>716904273
32 years old. Two kids I barely see. Two baby mommas. One is a meth whore junkie. Other is a cunt who blames everything on my alcoholism. Am a alcoholic. Have two shit jobs. Facing jail time because I failed a drug test for thc while on probation. Canadian living in the south. Thinking about ending it all. Pic related it's me.
>>
>>716909297
Junior in college
>>
>>716908928
I like all this shit man
i love physical activity
>>
>>716904273
lmao can't stop watching that nigger wreck himself.
>>
>>716909275
Are you close to moving out? Have you already? Distance yourself, bro.
>>
>>716904273
When blacksplosiveness goes wrong
>>
>>716909438
You seem like a nice guy who got dealt a shitty hand. Don't give up. That jail time won't mean shit, even if it happens, which more likely than not it won't. Make yourself happy. At least try.
>>
>>716909356
We've all been there dude. Just grab some popcorn and watch the downward spiral that will become her life. The reason I dumped mine was because she was going nowhere in life, now she's even worse off, dumb bitches. It's their own fault anon, out of our control.
>>
>>716908918
No this shit just hit me. I was about to get my dick sucked. In bed with gf she's all horny playing with my dick and it hit. Then throw in stress I'm fucked tonight. But I hit it earlier today so it's not to bad. Oh still on the shitter and shit is still coming out.
>>
>>716909471
Do you just not really give a fuck about school anymore? If so i feel you on that man
>>
>>716909743
Do you mean literal shit? or like
blood
>>
>>716909005
Honestly if you want a country that isn't trash that the USD is worth a good bit in, try Mexico or NZ.

S.Korea and Indonesia are also good.
>>
>>716909242

My ex and I still "talk" every once and a while, and she's trying to act like it's not bothering her, but I can tell that it really is, and she's the type of person who gets depressed easily, and I'm afraid that if I start dating her best friend that it will send her over the edge
>>
>>716908871
>>716909263
I've just been through some shit, and I find it really hard to like people, and that means anyone... not even my family, and they've done NOTHING wrong...

I'm already in therapy, but it doesn't seem to help (that much)
I was in a relationship with a person who really did me in, it turned my life sour, and my view of the world, a dark, sad and lonely one
>>
>>716895583
see above thread, very interesting and OP apparently still lurking there
>>
>>716909709
Aww you're sweet.
>>
>>716909560
I plan on moving out as soon as i can.
>>
>>716909948
How old are you dude?
>>
>>716908544
/b/ro date the friend and screw the ex. The crazy ones will fuck your life up. Good thing about the ex is she has a pussy to give out men will hit it. You can't live your life around what will make her happy or sad.
>>
Years ago now I has about a dozen or so men and women I'd fuck regularly. Met them mostly on PoF and Craigslist. Did it for money. Had no reason to do it. Plenty of money from work.

Got a gf now and kinda miss the thrill of it
>>
>>716909948
it feels like the universe itself is against me
so I decided fuck it, I'll fucking kill the universe... haha...
>>
>>716909786
It's more that I'm just noticing how comp sci probably isn't my future.
>>
>>716910012
I believe in you man. Shitty shit isn't shitty forever
Keep that in mind. Think of your problems from when you were like 18. They were probably bad, but mean not shit to you now. Just keep moving. Wherever life takes you, just keep moving.
>>
>>716910022
Good. My girlfriend is in the EXACT same situation. There's so much more for you out there. Just go out and get it as soon as you can
>>
>>716909876
Shit. I can't get up. Fuck it's like I was full of shit. Yet I shit yesterday and this morning. Op this isn't right.
>>
File: pervert.jpg (6KB, 180x216px) Image search: [Google]
pervert.jpg
6KB, 180x216px
I'm probably driving an old man to suicide because of his perverted desires to be with me, knowing he can never have it.
>>
>>716910226
And it's too late for you to back out now?
>>
>>716909560
At the moment shes stealing money from this super nice old guy. They go to lunch every day guess who pays every day not her. And he lends her cash all the time for lies she makes up she lied about having cancer to him saying she couldn't pay for the treatments
>>
>>716909724

Thanks for the advice
>>
>>716909379
When she gradually stopped talking to me and I hated myself like the betafag I was. This is actually only the second time Ive talked about it, after somebody on omegle out of all places. Thank god Ive rebuilt myself (mostly) but for some reason I cant let this lie go; all of my fam and friends think my mental illness is due to this occurrence when in fact Ive completely fabricated it and just dont have the balls to cum clean
>>
>>716910368
Google some stuff. Really do some research
I've never heard of that before dude. Don't let it stress you out too much. Actively try to calm yourself. Stress fucks the body up.
>>
>>716910170
man... 21...
I've been diagnosed wth all types of shit, but most of all I guess I'm just depressed, there's no joy, it's literally hell

but having these thoughts makes me realize how much of a spoiled little dipshit I really am, I hate myself and everyone around me, and they don't deserve it.
they don't deserve having to deal with me
>>
>>716909934
Yeah don't do that. She could do something drastic man. Hurt herself or others. I'm sure you thought about that but it's not worth it. But then again I'm too empathetic.
>>
>>716910380
thaaaaaat's assssss
and there's not much you can really do
>>
>>716910413
I'm already in so much debt
>>
File: tupacca.jpg (141KB, 600x495px) Image search: [Google]
tupacca.jpg
141KB, 600x495px
>>716904273
i make shitty music in my free time and post it online because i have absolutely no social life outside of work. life sucks

https://soundcloud.com/whooutsmartswhom
>>
>>716910529
The internet is the best place to let shit out. No one will tell people you know. But I think, soon, that's something that you should do. The only way to escape this shit is to face the pain all at once. It's drawn out now, and it's eating you. If you admit it all, cleanse that shit from your reality, the embarassment and pain and sadness will come all at once when you let people know about it, then it will fade away. that'll take strength
but i know you can do it.
>>
>>716910629
But you don't deserve to feel like this either. You're a good person, regardless of what you've done, because you don't blame other people for the shit you feel. There's still hope for you.
is there anything you like to do? people you like to talk to or shit you watch or play?
>>
File: happening.jpg (57KB, 800x530px) Image search: [Google]
happening.jpg
57KB, 800x530px
>>716909079
definitely... I'm too much of a pussy to do that even, so, I suppose I'll just have to wait till my own madness completely takes over
>>
>>716910657
Maybe stick with it for enough years to pay off your debt then get the fuck outta there
>>
>>716910846
Thats nice to hear but tbh it isnt eating away at me; I'd rather live this lie than face the consequences. Still a pussy at heart whn it comes to this, I think I'll go my whole life living with it and potentially could b no more fucked up than I already am
>>
>>716910768
That's not shitty. I just followed you. I make music too. I just got a studio and set it all up and everything. What program do you use?
>>
>>716910633

Except the thing is that I think that she's preparing for it to happen, because she's sort of separating from her friend. And if it were anyone else besides this particular friend I wouldn't be worrying about it, it's just that she sees this friend as being the "better version" of herself, and the fact that we broke up, it looks like I'm just upgrading taking the Laura 2.0 model
>>
>>716910362
I plan on it man but i know when i move out she is going to turn people against me. She did that to my sister now the entire church doesn't talk to my sister because of the stuff she has said about her
>>
>>716911107
You think it isn't but I bet that's because you can't really see how great it'll be for that weight to be off your shoulders. You'll eventually come around.
>>
>>716911105
That's the plan, better to be miserable for a few years than my entire life
>>
>>716911314
Fuck her. Fuck the church. You're you and you have to watch out for yourself. When you move out you can go wherever, do whatever you want. Your life is your own. Seize that opportunity.
>>
>>716911415
Yeah. Still, I'm sorry that's your option. Find things that you enjoy to fill that time. Maybe after all you won't hate it so much, and it'll be worth it.
>>
>>716904273
My dad is sick. He's got cancer. I feel like shit about it. My father was the cornerstone of my entire life, he raised me and my sister all by himself. It hurts so badly. Fuck this gay earth.
>>
>>716910633

The other problem is that I feel like I'm then short changing her friend, because she's an amazing, cute, funny girl, who I'm almost certain has feelings for me, and I don't want to hurt her in the process.
>>
>>716911409
I certainly hope so. Already this convo is making me feel weird. Peace out
>>
>>716911619
just remember its all your fault for being a shitposter
>>
>>716910997
no, yeah, music... but that's about it
people even try to help me, but i can't seem to apprecaite that even... I will exclude them at any cost

but I want to make people happy, and to feel good around me, but I always find a way to bring them down, and feel pity for me... I'm selfish

and still I feel like it's someone who's doing this against me, as if I did something to deserve whatever I feel
>>
I'm the glue that holds my family together. Two younger sisters in highschool. Dysfunctional parents (they do their best). If I leave my sisters are fucked.
I graduated college and started doing some office jobs etc. That drove me totally nuts.
Quit 2 weeks ago because my manager blatantly stole a client from me.
I have a 143 IQ. I'm incredibly social and everyone wants me to rise the ranks of corporate. I just can't. It's not for me.
Yet I need to find work, I want to move out, but I'm stuck here. In my blue collar city where I grew up and became attached like a parasitic organism.
I'm terrified of growing old in this place, especially as some guy who worked corporate.
And I'm terrified of leaving for my families sake.
The woman I loved for 6 years and I was about to marry left me 2 years ago. I'm over, have been for a while. But I've found that I can't love again. So I meet girls, charm them, fuck them, and then don't bother speaking to them. Some guys would say that's the best thing to do. It just reminds me of love lost.
I'm 24 and scared shitless of what I'm supposed to do now. Since I quit my job I've just been sleeping.
>>
>>716911619
Stay positive.
>>
>>716911619
My mom died when I was 24. The hurt will never go away but it lessens over time. Sorry man that's all I have. Life sucks.
>>
>>716911308
appreciate it, man. I use fl studio 12
>>
>>716911996
You didn't. You don't deserve it.
>>
>>716907667
why do you keep paying for sex?
>>
>>716911838
>MOMMY LOOK, I WAS AN ASSHOLE ON THE INTERNET! DO YOU LOVE ME YET?

No matter how many people you troll you'll never feel better about yourself. When you go to bed alone tonight and shiver from the chills loneliness gives you, just remember that the only thing standing in the way of your dreams is that you're the one having them.

>>716912050
I'm trying. I just keep thinking all about growing up with him. I don't know, maybe him dying might be a mercy, he's had such a terrible life.
>>
>>716908831
>>716910185
no matter how "bad" this sounds, they're right you know
>>
>>716912028
At least they aren't in like elementary school or something. They're closeish to being able to leave.
You seem like an intelligent guy. You're aware of your intelligence. You're aware of your situation. So use that brain of yours. What makes you happy? What do you like doing? What is your goal?
Have a goal. If you don't have one right now, set one. It can be small. Be working toward something, always. You've been given genetically what people work for years to attain. Use that to your advantage.
>>
>>716912235
No prob. You ever use garageband? It works pretty well for me.
>>
>>716911996
well go hurt someone then. I'm sure there's other people out there waiting to hurt someone, and a few of them are probably wandering the streets right now. Go get in a few street fights. The experience is probably great for you anyway
>>
>>716912390
Just cherish the time you have with him. Make him happy, and he'll do the same for you
>>
>>716909879
indonesia and south korea have been in my sights for a while.
>>
>>716905700
Pay and maintain 3 months in advance
That should get most landlords to reconsider...
If not that, offer four.
If not that, fuck it move to Detroit, free houses all over.
>>
>>716912706
He's definitely given me plenty of happiness over the years. Proof of how much he gave us is that when he was in the hospital, there was someone with him from the crack of dawn to the dead of night. We would stay until hospital staff kicked us out, and the nurse told me one time she'd never seen anyone this loved come in to the hospital in 20 years of working.
>>
>>716912560
i have not. i'm not all that serious about it though. i just enjoy pulling the thought turds out of my ass head in audible form. helps me cope with the fact i'm a fucking waste of life.
>>
>>716906096
Love's a chemical lie. Don't listen to the butterflies. Do you in this life and don't expect anyone to fill in for what's missing
>>
>>716908519
>show of wealth arrives in africa
>small nissan pickup trucks pull up filled with men and machetes
>show of wealth chopped to bits and distributed
where's your 30USD now?
>>
>>716913145
You aren't a waste of life. You impacted mine with your music
I like the shit. I think you're cool.
>>
>>716913770
well, regarding the music, i am glad you think so. but otherwise, it's all good. i've long accepted the fact i am just an idle cog in the machine.
>>
i am currently in my freshman year of highschool(dont judge) i want to become a archetect, i actually have opportunitys for archetecture, should i rush things rn? Or should i go with the flow?
>>
>be 16
>fall in love with a girl
>begin stalking her shit (insta, etc)
>asking friends about her
>friends notice I like her
>they tell me I have no chance
>I ignore the facts
>I try to impress her by playing it cool around her
>make funny jokes around her (tbh I'm funny)
>notices something strange about me
>she asks her friends if I was rich
>her friends ask me if I was rich
>golddigger spotted
>becomes depressed
>started smoking just after this shit
>when I'm around friends, I just act happy while deep down I'm just fucking depressed.
>>
>>716914519
different anon but you're music is really good. You're not useless no matter how bad you feel. If its ok to ask any reason you feel this way? (sorry if you've already said I only just got to this thread)
>>
I've got a potential 3 way with two sisters, ones dtf and the older told me the younger's done porn. What do?
>>
>>716904273
I've been depressed for about 7 months now and haven't talked about it with anyone because I'm pretty sure they'll just think I'm a faggot. It's gotten better as I'm starting to not give a shit about my current situation. I'm also starting to see that, that is probably not good as well. I really don't see an end in sight for my current situation which is basically being a fucking potato in my room all day and not having a social life since all my friends stopped giving a shit about me for some reason.
>>
>>716916094
thanks. i don't know. i just have no desire to branch out beyond my normal day to day routine. all i do is work to afford basic survival and then dick off on my computer all night. it's a monotonous hell that i can't escape because i don't possess the will or desire enough to do so..
>>
I have been trying to write a short story for quite a while now. I have the plot and the characters but I just don't know if it is going to be (at least) decent.
>>
>>716917304
explain a normal day and I will try make small improvements (if its ok)
>>
>>716913145
>>716913770
Don't listen to this anon. You are an absolute waste of life
>>
>>716918016
i get up, work from 7-5, come home, get on computer, eat, sleep, repeat. 6 days a week.

sunday. i just lay around like a faggot.

>>716918119
kek
>>
I'm in my third year of college and I haven't made any friends. I started talking to this one guy in a one of my classes who asked me on the last day if I was on Facebook. I told him yes because I didn't want to essentially admit to being a freak, but I absolutely refuse to ever go back to Facebook or any other sort of social media platform. Far too many people I don't want to talk to and I had a pitiful amount of friends, if you could imagine that.

For several years, I used to go to the movies by myself and I would tell my mom I was out with friends to convince her I wasn't a total loser. She found out, but I still go to the movies sometimes because it's relaxing.

I write and frequently read cheesy romantic novels designed for teenagers despite being a male in my 20s. Stuff like John Green or whatever. I recognize that it's pathetic, but it makes me happy and people on the internet tell me I have a certain talent for it. Same goes for shipping fanfiction based on cartoons and the like.

When I was younger, my dad used to shave me, trim my finger and toe nails, check the foreskin of my penis after I got out of the shower to make sure I cleaned it properly, and trimmed my pubes. He also took a shower with me when I was 5 and my brother and mom were out of the house.

I tried to force myself to be a Computer Science major and ended up getting a C+ in the introductory course, and I really had to bust my ass to get that. If I ever have to work on another string of code, I'm going to put my head through a wall. It mystifies how some people can do so well at shit like that.

I play healer in the video game Overwatch so people will thank me/commend me for efforts because I'm pretty great at it and getting derided for doing horribly at any other class destroys my ego.

I have a less than four inch erection and I'm absolutely terrified of a girl I'm into finding out and humiliating me. Incidentally, I'm kinda into femdom
>>
File: tumblr_n0gq0zHWua1rkhnako1_500.jpg (101KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n0gq0zHWua1rkhnako1_500.jpg
101KB, 500x376px
>>716904273
I am craving black cock daily. I'll have to go through with it soon
>>
Hey/b I've got a question for those of you prescribed Addie or vyvanse. Ever since I've taken it I've gotten hornier and hornier which isn't a problem within itself. Love the sex drive. However, this has caused me to want sexual satisfaction immidiamente and so I've legit become a porn addict; anyone else experience similar scenarios? I've once just watched porn but now I'm collecting it; I once just collected porn but now I'm refining my own webms. I'm worried about myself. Advice/thought?

Inb4-->kill yourself
>>
File: 1448038713731.jpg (89KB, 543x736px) Image search: [Google]
1448038713731.jpg
89KB, 543x736px
>>716918558
Do you wanna get pegged?
>>
>>716904712
your mom? why do you want to bring her up at a time like this?!
>>
>>716919191
>immidiamente

spicfag detected. welcome beanfriendo.
>>
>>716919191
Dude I'm in the same boat, I got two TBs of porn. Try smoking weed, it helps lower your sex drive.
>>
>>716919346
Hell Yeah!

403fag here.
>>
File: tumblr_lmv5irSHEt1qkcsvio1_500.jpg (59KB, 500x350px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lmv5irSHEt1qkcsvio1_500.jpg
59KB, 500x350px
>>716919191
I recently just lost 70% of my porn collection. Everything was organised and I lost some good stuff that I'll probably never find again. So much good stuff.
I thought about killing myself immediately but I'm going to postpone suicide until Sunday.
>>
>>716919723

Proof that 2016 is taking everything good and leaving the shit behind.

Just kidding. Sorry to hear about your porn. May porn Jesus grant you many welcome fappings and good downloads.
>>
File: 1466372591955.jpg (496KB, 1014x1467px) Image search: [Google]
1466372591955.jpg
496KB, 1014x1467px
>>716919649
I lost all of my pegging poem. What's 403?
>>
Hi ! Well I have a boyfriend,it's been 7 month since we don't have much sex, eg 2 time a month. I am filing tire of fapping every day. We have been talking about it. He told me that stress affects him . I know also that he doesn't cheat on me. sex is great but it is no enough for me 2 o 1 time a month. I love him but dunno what to do. Also I've got a fake account in Manhunt were I go to see men that I could fuck if hadn't a boyfriend. If someone wants me to know more just tell me. My English is shit I think.
>>
>>716919459
Not sicfag, but do love tacos

>>716919620
Smoke wed erey day nigga already

>>716919723
Father found my porn collection of nn teens, weird convo after. Didnt think of killing myself though
>>
>>716904273
I don't like garlic bread
>>
>>716920013
Well, am sicfag, mentally, but not spicfag (am a jew though if you want to try to fire away at that). Also your input was negligible rendering your opinion towards a value of literally nothing to me. Thx /bro
>>
File: 1458203497930.jpg (413KB, 1641x1438px) Image search: [Google]
1458203497930.jpg
413KB, 1641x1438px
>>716919820
It was all stored on an sd card and files started disappearing. A few here and there and then huge amounts right before my eyes today. Managed to save about 4 gb of it out of about 16 gb. Transferred to a hard drive and then copied to a different sd card.
>>
>>716920368
Dude, fucking blows. Tried file recovery? Worked for me
>>
>>716918558
Mercy? Lucio? Ana?
You seem like me, but a little less socially capable. I think you're a cool guy man.
>>
>>716904273

I make around 40k a month.

My family thinks I have an office job, with me doing some side design work. They have no idea.
>>
>>716921063
Dealing? I'm watching narcos right now. seems pretty legit, actually.
>>
>>716921063
what do you do? can i help?
>>
My girlfriend and I just broke up.... can someone please comfort me?
>>
>>716921176
I'm very sorry about that man. Do you have steam? I could message you on there, I've been through the same shit. If not, I'll talk on here.
You'll be ok. Things will turn out alright. Just get through this. You can do it.
>>
My dog died early in the morning yesterday. He was my first dog, and before 3 weeks ago he seemed to be doing great. But I lost him. Shit sucks.
>>
>>716921152
>>716921158

All 100% legit. No drugs.

I create websites for clients in less than a day or two, charge $200 a month to host, maintain, provide marketing tools and extensive tracking on their site. I also ensure proper on-page SEO.

It took me about 2 years to get up to this point, I cold call errrrrrday.
>>
>>716921338
Thanks man, I wanted her so badly so we tried, but life is too crazy right now for a relationship
>>
nobody expects the spanish inquisition
>>
>>716917077
I've had clinical depression for over 10 years. Life is good for me now while on meds, see a doctor.
>>
>>716921434
Yeah, that's life man. Just be happy she didn't die or something, or you didn't. Better like this.
>>
My brother has cancer. I can't stand to see him go, he's all ready dying. I just can't fucking do this anymore
>>
File: (you).png (134KB, 902x922px) Image search: [Google]
(you).png
134KB, 902x922px
>>716921176
It's always weird to deal with this, you never know if that was the one, your shot at happiness, you don't know what you did wrong and if you could have done better, but I think if you're a sane human being you can assess whether you made some good choices. All I can do is comfort you, and I hope you get better my dude. Have a funny screenshot
>>
>>716921401
Gonna need to post proofs friendo
>>
>>716921401
Sounds pretty fucking professional
What education do you have
>>
>>716921453

I had depression and anxiety for years until I realized it was caused by untreated ADD. Now, I feel much better about life.
>>
>>716921518
Yeah, but I've wanted to die since I was a little kid, so I wouldn't be opposed to dying tbh
>>
My confidence has improved dramatically recently. And at some point I'll probably be a bonafide thundercock

I've hurt so many people in my past and made so many cringey decisions though. I don't know how I'll live with myself.
>>
File: I NEED HEALING.jpg (91KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
I NEED HEALING.jpg
91KB, 540x720px
>>716921524
:( pull through man giving up is worse than doing something, if you can't handle it, then think about your brother, it's for him, and if it gets too hard then get someone to talk to, or help you.
>>716921400
Dogs are one the most valuable companions to humans, we sympathize with our pets a lot more than most human beings. It's hard with the loss of a pet, I hope you're doing alright, and I recommend you get another pet, possible a hamster or cat, that can make it better.
>>
>>716921548
Kek, thanks man
>>
>smacked Asian gf hard
>immediately regretted it
>she got real teary eyed and started crying
>decide to leave since I'd already fucked up enough
>hang out and watch tv in living room while she cried
>hour later she came out red and puffy eyed and started to cuddle on me apologizing for yelling at me
>she told all her co workers that she hit her head on the door and thats why her face was bruised
>but honestly im pretty sure they know what I did, or at least that's what I think
>are all girls this weak willed? or is it an Asian thing
>>
File: Kanye for prez.jpg (267KB, 1100x568px) Image search: [Google]
Kanye for prez.jpg
267KB, 1100x568px
>>716921755
I've done a lot of awkward and weird shit to make me feel unwanted by most and shit too, anon. I'm gonna be honest, not sure how to deal with it either. All I can do is cherish the few social connections I have the work.
>>
>>716921960
Nigga I hope that story really is a work of fiction
>>
File: Don't make Mr Rogers angry,.jpg (54KB, 720x487px) Image search: [Google]
Don't make Mr Rogers angry,.jpg
54KB, 720x487px
>>716921960
Holy shit, you hit your girlfriend and the question at the end is "is she just weak or is that an Asian thing?" What matters is not hitting people and loving them, not whether it should've hurt or not, that's asshole thinking.
>>
File: proof.png (60KB, 986x739px) Image search: [Google]
proof.png
60KB, 986x739px
>>716921606

Main business checking account. I've been lazy and haven't transferred out part of last months and this months transactions.

>>716921609

I dropped out of DeVry.
>>
>>716922177
Damn, dubs confirm
>>
>>716905774
Check your gas cap
>>
>>716921960
damn you fucked up
>>
>>716922177
I keep getting letters from DeVry. Is it shitty?
>>
>>716922177
why are you keeping 75k in a checking account?
>>
>>716922740

Yes, it is. Do not look forward to teachers actually teaching you. They tell you to read the book and take tests.

>>716922813

>I've been lazy and haven't transferred out part of last months and this months transactions.
>>
>>716919835
403 nigga
>>
I like men. And my family is from the bible belt.
>>
>>716911311
Do it bro was in the same situation now we're married and on our third kid, if it doesn't work out, it doesn't work out. If she wants to take her life so be it, it'll be one less dumbass that'll be on this earth. No human life is more valuable then the next, if she decides to end it so be it
>>
File: 1482529437729.png (222KB, 273x309px) Image search: [Google]
1482529437729.png
222KB, 273x309px
Lads, when is it time to stop? Things went to shit with this girl I know, and well, I feel bad, and well, I like her, but time is running out for me, so I'm not looking for a relationship.

Problem is, one night we are having a cigarette talking somewhat fine, the next night she completely ignores me.

Then a week later, I ask her something, then ask in the future if she wants to hang out, and she says she probably doesn't want to after all that happened. I haven't texted her consistently in a week, things have been short. But are things done? Or is she hesitant to hang out with me because how I hurt her? Or what, I'm just confused and I don't want to talk to her about this stuff.
>>
I really want to dismember a person, their dominate forearm specifically and have rigor mortis set in so that their hand sets in a "jerk off hand." Ruined someone's wwyd thread a couple days ago, derailed it and talked about fucking entrails with another dude
>>
>>716923701
Mate it sounds like shes doing her own thing so why arent you?
>>
>be me, 25, few days ago
>am visiting family for christmas
>my family is boring as fuck so I end up drinking vodka on the couch at 2 am
>Go to bathroom
>furiously masturbate
>cum in my hand
>suddenly realize how shit I'm feeling
>vomit in the sink
>Wipe my face with the cum hand
>didn't even notice because I'm so fucked up at this point
>go to bed
>Mom wakes me up in the morning
>I have cum all over my face and smell like a dirty slav
>Just tells me how I'm a waste of space
>Have a shower
>masturbate again
>Feels good man
>>
>>716923911

jeeeesus.
>>
File: IMG_0245.gif (2MB, 250x182px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0245.gif
2MB, 250x182px
I'm engaged, but my high school love just contacted me. She's in the AF, just got out of training, and wants me back. I'm trying to get the balls to break it off with my fiancé to go off on a whim and try to relive childhood.

Roast me
>>
File: heart.png (57KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
heart.png
57KB, 2000x2000px
>>716904273
Alright guys, OP out. I was bored and lonely tonight. I started 2 threads before and they didn't work out. I'm glad this one did.
I love seeing other perspectives on life. Good stories inspire me, and bad ones make me thankful to be where I'm at. Whatever you're going through, never forget that there's an anon here on 4chan that cares about you. I don't know who you guys are, but I care about you, and I think that's one of the most wonderful things about this website. I don't have to know. We're fellow human beings, and no matter how much we call each others niggers and faggots on here, we're all still here.
Goodnight guys, and good luck with your lives. I hope you all find happiness. Peace.
>>
>>716924145
I mean, I have been doing my thing. Working, working out, hanging with buds, going to my program, relaxing. I just occasionally because ya know, I fucked things up. It's just I want things to go back to normal.
>>
>>716923911
Terrorist checked

Details? How would you do it?
>>
>>716923911
>>716924289
>>716924653
Well fuck, I'm kinda worn out but anything for /b. I can explain my desirs again if thats what you all really want. I just dont want fucking judgement
>>
>>716924540

>shes in the AF
>just got out of training
>wants me back

I will bet $500, she's the barrack's ho. Girls in ANY military branch have the pick of any dude they want and trust me, they get what they want. The ratio of dudes to girls in the military is retarded. If you get with her it will be the BIGGEST mistake of your life.

She has new found confidence because shes able to fuck any dude she wants, so naturally, she wants you now. She'll get tired of you and move on to the next dude.
>>
>>716925020
Sry to say it my friend but this
>>
>>716922044
Kek
your reaction
>>
>>716924863
Nah dude I don't give a shit. I'm just curious
>>
>>716924544
who posts a straight up heart as their pic?
>>
>>716925118
>>716925020
Reservist
>>
>>716925270
That guy
>>
>>716925270
lol emotional moment invalidated
night nig
>>
>>716925493

>implying she didn't get a ton of dick at training

Come on, don't be so fucking naive.
>>
>>716915959
But are you rich?
>>
>>716925608
I'm not saying it's impossible. I'm fully aware, but situation dictates. I can bitch and moan about how sure I am she wouldn't, but you being an unbiased opinion would just say the opposite. The opportunity is always there.
>>
>>716925838

> but situation dictates

Yeah the situation dictates that statistically speaking, she's getting dick.
>>
>>716925210
OK then
>>
>>716921634
you take drugs for it?
>>
>>716912524
What I want is adventure. I want purpose. I want to succeed, but not by kissing ass and selling/marketing a bunch of useless shit that has no real impact on people lives.
I've paralyzed myself. And I hate that more than anyone standing in my way. I can move past anything, I've learned that about myself in life. But I don't know how to beat myself, my own self constructed barrier.
>>
>>716904273
I'll never spend a dime on some freak bitch
>>
>>716925020
gooooood advice from this anon
>>
>>716924635
Things dont go back to "normal" man. The "normal" you knew was only something you were used to and now its gone. Dont dwell on it its not worth the time. You just find a new norm and pick up where you left off.
>>
Today I just found out my grandfather died of cancer and I feel like I couldn't care less. Same when my mom got cancer a few years back, my mothers mother died of cancer, and when I recently found out my dad has cancer. I don't know what's wrong with me. I keep hurting people and I don't feel anything. I mean, yeah, my mother has treated me like shit for most of my life and my father was never there for me unless my mom couldn't handle me anymore and sent me to live with him, but shouldn't I feel something for them? My life has just been spiralling downhill since it began. My mom's ex bf used to take pics of me and tell me we would be together when I got older (since I was around 7-8) and I woke up a few times to him touching me. My mom used to be a violent alcoholic and no one gave two shits. Even when they witnessed her beating me, if I was to fight back then I was the bad guy and I should respect my mom when she's trying to dissapline me. When I was 10-11 or maybe older my mom sent me to live with my father for the second time. It fucking sucked. My babysitter's bf ended up getting me high on pills and sharing a forty with me and then taking my virginity. Throughout most of my childhood I was just running around getting high and acting like an idiot. I tried to kill myself a while back and I can't stop thinking about hurting others, and on top of all of this I have highschool to look forward to (yeah, I've been retained). I seriously just want to die. I want to forget about everything. I don't know what to do anymore. I have no one to talk to and I haven't been to a counselor since I threatened to bash a kids skull in with a chair and shatter his knew caps and ended up having the paramedics called to my school due to what I'm pretty sure was an anxiety attack.
>>
>>716926700
I care after reading the first couple of sentences but tldr /bro
>>
>>716926700
you don't owe anyone anything
just do what makes you happy
I feel like I'm replying to copypasta though
>>
>>716906096
Run, get as far away as fucking possible. She's garbage and you know it.
>>
I wonder why people don't believe in Jesus. There is a living God. Look around you. All this death and evil in this life. We do it to ourselves.
>>
I still eat the Butta of cigarettes because I was told that's where the most nicotine is when I first started smoking even though I now know it isn't true

I jerk off in the ymca

I like to cum in my pants and walk around afterwards, feels oddly satisfying for some reason

I'm Jewish

I hate Jews

I've made out with my cousin (step admittedly but have a a huge fetish for incest)
>>
>>716926882

Thanks. I just feel like even though they've treated me so horribly I should feel something. Just can't tho. Also, not a copypasta. I just poured my heart out in this post. I feel like a pussy.
>>
>>716927134

So people choose to get raped, murdered, beaten, etc.? Jesus freaks disgust me.
>>
I'm studying to be an actor and as stupid as it sounds with all the flops coming out now I'm afraid that the industry is going to collapse and there won't be anything good for me to act in
>>
File: Cuz.jpg (45KB, 641x960px) Image search: [Google]
Cuz.jpg
45KB, 641x960px
>>716927221
Pic related
>>
>>716927134
Who are you to judge
>>
>>716927227
you sound like you're depressed
so don't blame yourself for not feeling anything

one of my friends had abusive parents
for a long time, even once she was an adult, they made life miserable for her
once she finally cut them out of her life she was able to be happy

you deserve to be happy, and you don't owe those people anything
>>
>>716927449
I think that will be the least of your worries
If you just want to be involved in good shit, find talented writers, producers, etc your own age to collaborate with
Good luck doing it for a living though, but maybe you'll make it
>>
>>716927134
When I look around me, everything I see seems to fit the image of what a meaningless, godless universe would look like. What do you see that makes you believe in a living God?
>>
>>716927845
Appreciate it I've been collaborating with the film department at school and writing screenplays with them. My hope isn't to become super famous I just want to make a living doing what I love
>>
>>716906127
dude, go to school or get a job. you NEED routine in your life. trust me, i was you a year ago and i wanted to die. im in school now and the work sucks some times, but having a purpose is everything. i promise you if you listen to that advice things will get better
>>
i hope this thread is alive still i got shit to say and i feel stupid because im doing something that hurts me anyways
>>
Ya'll are depressing af
>>
>>716904273
Yes! Ive sent a few pictures of my face and body, Also some masterbating and all that to a psycho. He now wants to meet me, But I don't wanne meet him cause he's not really interesting. Plus, He likes Country music and it is not really my style. I'm afraid that soon he's going to dump pics somewhere, if haven't done already. idk. I now regret of sending those selfies to him But I guess Its too late to complain about it...
>>
>>716927724

I've got three years until I can get away from it all. My mom just thinks I'm a lazy, phsychotic sac of shot and the rest of my family either wouldn't take me seriously of I told them how most of my life has been or would call cps. I can't let that happen cause I have a little sister and she has no immediate family and even though she's bigger than me and treats me no better than my mom does I still would hate for her to have to be raped/beaten or used for money by a foster family. I triedcalling the cops during one particularly nasty fight and they told me I would be the one charged with assault. I feel cornered. If I am deppressed I can't get help for a long time. I'm trying to stay positive but it's hard. Thanks for the support anon.
>>
>>716928157
oh good, let's just use the silver bullet that cures depression then! wait ..
Thread posts: 291
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.