[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is weed that bad? I want to try it, to feel what's like

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 243
Thread images: 19

Is weed that bad? I want to try it, to feel what's like to be high. I drink alcohol occasionally (i used to drink a lot more, every weekend i got drunk, now i drink less). Should I try it?
Sorry for being such a faggot.
>>
fucking get off the internet and go experience shit then you retarded faggot
>>
>>716803374
Do you research and decide for yourself

NYPA
Love,
A freshly stoned anon
>>
>>716803374
dont apologise when you dont mean it scum
>>
Why spend the money getting baked when you could have real fun instead?
>>
>>716803490
I did, and I know alcohol is worse and that shit
>>
>>716803374
It's pretty cool, depending on your mood when it kicks in. Don't do it without someone to watch you your first time though, just in case.
>>
>>716803531
I wouldnt tho, I have lots of friends who can give me weed for free
>>
Save the bee's they pollinate the cancer curing plants we love.
>>
>>716803374
it's not different to coffee or alcohol or cigarettes to be honest, you just feel nice and relaxed and you get lots of random thoughts.

when you're new you get a bit paranoid but you get over that after a while.
>>
Like it depends how you do it. If it's your first time try it out of a pipe or a food bong or something. It's honestly not that bad. If you end up regularly smoking a ton from like a blunt or something it can be bad for your lungs, but it's nowhere near as bad as cigarettes. Also alcohol is WAY worse for you
>>
>>716803679
Although Kush your favorite cancer saver is prob GMO so watch out. Don't vaccinate actually and fuck off.
>>
>>716803749
I thought about eating pot brownies first, it doesn't seem like a bad idea.
>>
Just don't inject too much weed the first few times or you will od and die. Also use different injection sites so your arms don't get too scabby.
>>
>>716803374
You feel very good, colors are inhanced, music sounds better and your thoughts go wild. It's nice to explore your head and just relax sometimes. You might get alittle paranoid but you can prevent this by being in a safe, familier place.
>>
>>716803952
I'll keep that on mind, thanks anon haha
>>
>>716803374
Try it, it's not that big a deal.
Potheads hype it up to feel cool.
Anyone who keeps smoking weed after highschool should kill themselves though.
>>
>>716803903
unless you get measured doses from a store, dont. just smoke first for a while, then after a month or two try 50mg edible.
>>
>>716804066
I've smoked for 15 years out of high school, should I kill myself?
>>
>>716804046
Yeah, all that stuff sounds great, I'm just a bit afraid of addiction tbh, I know it isn't as addictive as alcohol, and I know lots of people who smoke sometimes only
>>
>>716803374

are you 11?
>>
>>716804066
Well, I think it's the time then.
>>
>>716804273
Dont bother man. Even if you find it so much better, you can be using your time more productively
>>
>>716803374
I very much prefer lady Mary J. to alcohol. The high you get is quite lighter and goes away quicker with less aftereffects than getting drunk. You can do your thing, smoke a joint on a break and still go do ya thing later. Far less problematic to do in your day-to-day life than booze.
>>
>>716804275
Maybe.
>>
>>716804229
I'd consider it if I were you
>>
>>716804273
You literally cannot get addiction to weed, it's impossible and countless of studies has shown this. People who smoke all the time simply like to get high, no addiction son.

Pro Tip: Don't mention being able to be "Addicted to weed" you'll get your ass chewed out by stoners.
>>
As people said alcohol is way worse than weed, just don't put yourself in a situation where you can fall for the smoke weed everyday meme, I know people who smoke everyday and are the same but are lazy cunts
>>
>>716804589
Thanks for the tip anon
>>
weed can make your life harder. if i smoke weed and have a drug screen, as soon as its positive im in huge shit and will have a hard time finding a new employer.
>>
>>716804898
Tips for weed
1) Know who you're buying it from and what you're buying.
2) Watch out for shady people
3) Don't overhype it like every stoner ever
>>
>>716804046
this
>>
>>716803903
Pot brownies have the advantage of not being bad for dem lungs (which is a pretty big plus to me) and that the high is:
>Less intense
>More clean
>Lasts longer

Eating something also keeps your system working and stable, so you won't have a sugar low or anything.

Remember, weed comes in two main varieties, 'sativa' and 'indica'. You want the first because it willl leave you more active. Also keep yourself busy and smoke at your own pace, don't rush it.
>>
>>716805576
don't get stoned your first time, bad mistake and you could have a panic attack. smoke enough untill you feel it. Also keep hydrated.
>>
>>716805063
i dont know how to control my weed cravings and cant pay attention to that. thats how im homeless
>>
No.
>>
>>716803432
This, only this.
>>
>>716804589
You can get addicted to weed you dumbfuck, just weed has no addictive components in it. Take someone who smokes every day and don't let them smoke for a few days, I guarantee they'll be on edge and all pissy.
>>
>>7168059they'll be pissy because they made it a habit and that's just their personality, although there is something called "Phantom addiction" where the brain fools itself into believing it's addicted.

I've known a friend who smokes 6 months then none at all. it's a choice not an addiction you remotard
>>
>>716804589
Then why can people can get addicted to gambling, sex, or just about anything else?
Something doesn't have to have addictive properties to be addictive.
Take your bullshit stoner logic somewhere else
>>
>>716804066
I have smoked weed daily for 4 years and first tried it 13 years ago or something. I am a professional working at a big 4 firm. I am /fit/ and have great, stable relationships. Give me one piece of evidence weed is having a negative impact on my life and one reason I should kill myself. It is just a drug like any other. Use in moderation. Internet is far more likely to make your life shit. Don't listen to this fool, OP.
>>
>>716806390
>>716806390
>>716806390
I explained that here: >>716806260
>>
>>716803374
Weed is safer and better than any alcohol
Just take it steady first time or you will throw a "Whitey "
>>
>>716806521
>Source: My ass
People don't choose to get addicted to anything, they do something and can't stop, that's literally what an addiction is
>>
Most of you faggots need to try LSD weed is fucking lame o
>>
Perfect advice incoming:

Smoke a very tiny amount from a pipe or bong. Wait 15 minutes before trying more, then another 15 minutes. Should only need 2 but depends on the weed. Very important you don't smoke too much or you will get anxious and have a shit time feeling insecure. Remember that it takes 15 minutes to kick in.

First time should be in a familiar place and 0-5 friends. Ideally you want 2-3 other mates.

If you want to smoke more often you can do it up to every day and be fine as long as you only smoke at night after a day of being productive. Your motivation may decrease very slightly but it is important to learn in life to exercise discipline to achieve your long term goals instead of relying on fickle motivations.

Remember: Weed before booze, you never lose. Booze before grass, you're on your arse.

Enjoy.
>>
>>716805724
>Hydration
Very important shit right here, water is my top pick but black beer will also do because its very hearty and will provide you with the calories you need in case you ain't got food. Avoid very sugary drinks unless in a pinch. If you do have them, drink slowly.

Aim to get a sustained, stable high, avoid the extremes.
>>
>>716806769
You are 100% wrong. I have a few addictions and every single one you can decide to stop. It's just hard. That's the whole point of having self-discipline.
>>
I feel like it can be pretty intense in the beginning, especially if you have friends that hook you up with good weed. Just smoke what you're comfortable with and it's usually a good time. -stoned anon
>>
>>716806810
I agree you should try LSD but weed is very enjoyable for me. They are very different drugs for very different purposes. Also you can use weed to trip more while on LSD if the trip starts to wear off.
>>
>>716806810
Yeah, because Lucy is so safe for daily use right?, Because no one ever has gotten fucked up for life in acid.
>>
>>716807271
He won't know what he's comfortable with until 15 mins later. Smoke small and wait. Why rush it? Don't use Js and measure your tiny doses.
>>
>>716807017
Thanks for the advice mate
>>
>>716806810
I love trips anon
So fucking hard to get where I live not had none or at least six years
I do a few shrooms when in season tho
Last ones I had were ufo's
I want to order sum 2p lsd from Germany but now ileagal in the uk
>>
>>716807340
Lsd is fun but that shit has potential to really fuck you up
>>
>>716803374
No its healthier than alcahol and 0 people have ever died of overdose in the history of weed

Now you want to some shit that isnt laced with other drugs/chems

And know that there are 2 kinds of weed

Sativa: Brain high, makes you think, Not Sleepy, relaxed, makes you laugh uncontrolably, honestly my favourite

Indica:Body high, makes you hungry, sleepy, and super relaxed and chill, you might feel sick girst time tho, makes you happy and sofas feel godlike
>>
>>716803374
It's okay. I was very against it for years, after seeing the way it made my parents act, but now I'm dating a girl who could hold her own against Snoop Dogg. Every once in a while I take a hit, and with just one, I'm high.
>>
>>716807372
Not him. You are right you cant use it daily. Like literally can't. but your chances of having your life fucked from a trip are far less than one in 10,000. The same sort of thing can happen with weed, alcohol, and even traumatic sports/car accidents if you have dormant schitzophrenia. Not a material risk. LSD can be an awesome experience and will almost always leave you with valuable insights by allowing you to analyze your life with a completely different perspective.
>>
>>716803374
>Why spend the money getting baked when you could have real fun instead?

As a person that smokes till sleep every day for last 2 years, this.
>>
where do people even buy weed? seems like everyone smokes.
>>
>>716807468
I have never used the darknet markets but they seem really easy. There are full guides online you literally just google 'how to buy drugs online'
>>
>>716807507
So does playing sport, falling in love, driving a car, stepping outside, drinking alcohol, or taking pain meds. Are you just not going to do anything because of a less than 1/10,000 chance it fucks you up a bit?
>>
>>716807812
As a person who has done for 4 years i recommend it. If you don't like it just stop its only weed
>>
>>716807843
You can buy online
>>
>>716808417
how the hell do you buy online. don't you run the risk of postal service finding your weed?
>>
File: kushpp.jpg (76KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
kushpp.jpg
76KB, 499x499px
>>716803374
why? Not why not?
>>
>>716804273
while there may be people who say WEED ISN"T ADDICTIVE AT ALL, they're not telling the truth. like ALL THINGS it depends on the person. Some people have addictive personalities, and can become addicted to literally anything, weed included. But, the personality is the biggest reason for addiction. weed in and of itself is not addictive per say.
It is muuuuch healthier than alcohol!!!! While i won't say it's the best thing ever, it's something to try! But it's also situational. I think if youre being responsible in life there's no reason why you can't smoke . but if you're neglecting your responsibilities, don't fucking smoke! the stoner stereotype is there for a reason, but responsible use is incredibly beneficial, for those suffering depression, anxiety, blah blah. just make sure you're in the right place in life to use this great plant!!!
>>
>>716803374
Better than alcohol. I've drunk myself sick but I've never thrown up while smoking.
>>
File: 1418011702907.jpg (29KB, 600x579px) Image search: [Google]
1418011702907.jpg
29KB, 600x579px
>>716808927
>
plus, there's NO cases of overdose with bud. None. why it's schedule 1, aka "more harmful than cocaine and FUCKING METH" is absolutely infuriating. fucking INSANE. RIDICULOUS. I don't even have enough words or emotions to describe how fucked it is.
>>
>>716808417
You buy online if you want the feds on (or rather, IN) your arse for 5-10 bucks of bad weed.

I don't know how you guys do it because (almost) literally everybody smokes here in Spain, usually you just know somebody who sells. Which is a alarmingly high number of people here again.
>>
>>716803374
Weed is great, objectively superior to drinking and its definitely worth checking out and seeing if you like it.

Just be careful, cannabis and the happy cocktail of chemicals within it are harmless even at extremely high concentrations but that doesn't mean they can't fuck you up something crazy, especially noobs. Even I get so fucked from an edible or something and have to spend most of the day in bed, and I vape/dab everyday.

Also recently realized vaping gets you more high than smoking. This explains a lot about the few weeks I've had my new vape for.
>>
The good thing about weed is that if you don't like the effect, it's gone in two hours.

That, and it makes playing with your weiner a lot more fun.
>>
>>716809855
omg yes. while high as fuck I discovered how to make my orgasms x10 more incredible. holy shit.
it was a lightbulb moment for the ages, and it's fucking INCREDIBLE. weed is amazing. sex is also great when both parties are baked to fuck
>>
>>716809855
>>716810034
You guys think fapping stoned is fun, try throwing some stimulants in the mix. Yanking on an adderall while continually smoking is literally euphoric.
>>
>>716803374
Don't do it man
>>
>>716810172
do you have add or just take addy for fun? Because it's really not that great when you've gotta take it every day just to function.
>>
>>716810308
Well it goes without saying if you're prescribed to it then you'll need to take extra to get recreational effects from it
>>
>>716808653
https://www.deepdotweb.com/2015/12/30/buy-drugs-online-from-darknetmarkets/

TLDR: Nah, you'll be sweet.

I wouldn't know because I've never done it okay NSA? but from what I've heard there is approximately fuck all chance they will catch it if you buy domestic and even if they do it isn't worth the time and resources to catch you. Even if they did they can't prove beyond a reasonable doubt that you purchased it and it isn't someone trying to frame you. Even if you import like an oz and they catch it apparently chances are they will just send you a letter saying they have intercepted a parcel and want to talk to you about it called "love letters". Just stick to buying 1/4 oz at a time and you have less chance of being caught than buying on street or through friends and even that is very unlikely.
>>
>>716803374
if you're male try it after 23
if you're female try it after 20

it doesn't cause damage to you in any way(besides the smoke) but it can hinder the course of a developing mind in both physical and psychological ways.

Shit's nice tho in moderation.
>>
>>716809141
>being this ignorant about the cops ability to care/prove anything.

See:>>716810613
>>
>>716810283
Why?
>>
>>716803531
Get off 4chan fucking normie
>>
>thinking this much about weed.

You'll never know until you try it
>>
File: dablldoya.jpg (697KB, 2656x1494px) Image search: [Google]
dablldoya.jpg
697KB, 2656x1494px
>>716808653
>>716810613
If you're super paranoid just buy extracts. There's even less a chance of them finding extracts and I actually prefer them to dry bud overall.
>>
>>716810634
I smoked pretty hard from 16 and started smoking from 13. I'm seriously fine. Better career than at least 97% of people my age.

I know it's anecdotal and maybe I could have turned out even smarter but if you blame your shit life/brain on weed chances are you're just shit and need something to blame it on.
>>
>>716810798
Hey mate! I must have not seen you in 6 years. Let me fill you in on what you've missed: /b/ is about 80% normies. We are no longer the minority.

BTW also heaps of normies smoke weed.
>>
>>716810897
It's a good idea to think about any drug you do. You'd be fine if you didn't even bother thinking about weed though.
>>
>>716810942
I mean really there was that ONE study that claimed using it in adolescence results in lower IQ. Leaving out the fact that IQ as a measure of intelligence has its problems to begin with, those findings were disputed since then anyway.

http://www.sciencemag.org/news/2016/01/twins-study-finds-no-evidence-marijuana-lowers-iq-teens

It really is fine, its an almost entirely harmless substance and don't let fear mongering freedom haters tell you otherwise.
>>
>>716803374
It's alright. But I can't say much I've only used it once.
I believe there was more than weed in the mix because I didn't feel relaxed like people say.
It didn't calm me down it kept my brain racing over and over with odd thoughts. Mainly geometric thoughts. Wasn't calming, wasn't particularly fun. Just odd.
>>
File: weedbuddha.jpg (165KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
weedbuddha.jpg
165KB, 480x640px
depends OP? do you have ambitions in life, a job, a gf, a social life? if so, don't smoke weed, don't even start, by all means make your paper boo boo, to quote a famous nigger. however if you got none of that, and you don't smoke weed, I can't see what the fuck you are doing with your life, you godamn disgusting neet. get some weed, take a hit, and start enjoying life. just use some moderation and discipline and try to not smoke all the time, which will be hard cause weed is fucking awesome.
>>
>>716811409
Stop projecting your own inability to live your life properly onto weed, you goddamn lout.
>>
>>716810757
I was a regular smoker for long time,I thought It would be harmless since I started with small amounts and very rarely until I made it a habbit, now in handsight it just seem like a big waste of time and life, I'm sober now, but sometimes it just feels like something is missing, can't fully enjoy life now because the though that "This could be even more pleasant if I was high" always comes up, also some health issues.
>>
>>716811669
Apart from the health issues, it sounds like either the problem you had could be generalized to any mind altering substance, in which case you're a Muslim/Mormon and your opinion is irrelevant, or that the problem you had was mainly rooted in society's stigma on weed stigmatizing a person who wants to enjoy a harmless plant.
>>
>>716811409

>Ambitions
>Career
>GF
>Social life
>4 year daily weed habit

Don't blame how shit you turned out on weed. It's all your fault.
>>
>>716811669
Why waste time? I have a daily habit and only smoke at night when I would otherwise be on 4chan/reddit/youtube so why give a shit about every hour of relaxing where you technically could have been working on something productive?
>>
>>716811879
Enjoy your life however you want, I'm just sharing my personal experience
>>
File: 155660.png (300KB, 590x504px) Image search: [Google]
155660.png
300KB, 590x504px
>>716812222
chekt
>>
File: 15848948985.jpg (6KB, 183x275px) Image search: [Google]
15848948985.jpg
6KB, 183x275px
>>716803374
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mII9NZ8MMVM
watch this video or your mother slowly grow cancer. The next time you will talk to her she will stutter as a result.
>>
>>716812399
fuck off faggot nobody cares about your libertarian agitprop
>>
>>716807372
I tripped on acid 3 days straight once. Total of 16 tabs. Had the time of my fucking life and experienced so much beautiful shit(and some bad but not much) you'd had to be tripping with me to understand. BUT the come down was so fucking hard and I felt so miserable for days afterwards I'd never do it again. It was overall a good experience but a once in a life time thing.
>>
nah weed is so dope bro
>>
>>716813048
Sure it the lack of sleep and all the alcohol I can only assume you must have been drinking? That's what I usually assume the worst of my acid comedowns are caused by.
>>
>>716813048
How? I have one tab and by hour 10 I'm just over it and keen to sleep. I have no idea who the fuck would rather just keep tripping at that point. Also you should have gotten tolerance. Also the days after I was feeling far more positive. I'm calling an almost-confident bullshit on that one.
>>
>>716813155
It was definitely sleep deprivation and probably because I didn't eat much, also because of the insane amount of cigarettes we smoked. I didnt really drink alcohol during the trip though, only one night when I had a couple beers.
>>
>>716813348
I dropped two tabs the first hour then one more after every 4 hours. The last day was mostly being stung out and just couch locked watching That 70s Show but I still had like the emotional "acid" feeling. Hard visuals stopped after the first 24 I'd say
>>
>>716813348
If you want to trip for days in a row you double up each consecutive day, hence the extremely high number of tabs. As for why? Well shit man sometimes its worth it. Sometimes you just want to stay up for 3 days tripping. Probably he was at a music festival or going to back to back shows or off on some crazy backpacking trip. Its not bullshit at all.

>>716813411
Dude you need to eat when you take drugs no matter what period. That would definitely fuck you up in conjunction with the no sleep. If anything the calories in the beer probably helped you lol.

I'd say more often than not when I take L I end up drinking a decent amount even if I didn't plan on it, and if its a fat dose I generally end up drinking a lot. Many nights I've eaten a half strip and drank till sunup. Those are the nights where I feel the comedown the next day lol
>>
Ah you did the old "keep eating another tab" thing. Kind of a waste of L to do it like that if you ask me but it definitely works to an extent.
>>
>>716803374
>friend starts smoking weed
>progressively gets more retarded but returns to normal when sober
>the catch is he has a lot of cash so he's almost never sober
>be today
>cant even form a sentence when high and too addicted to quit
>>
File: stoned.png (832KB, 865x772px) Image search: [Google]
stoned.png
832KB, 865x772px
>me irl
>>
File: unspecified.png (2MB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
unspecified.png
2MB, 1280x800px
>>716806810
I've had both. Still like both. What's the problem?
>>
>>716813756
Yeah, I know I should eat, something about lsd just makes me lose the motivation to do so though. My friends would have to convince me to eat when I did lol
>>
>>716813618
Sounds like a fucking shitty and expensive time.
>>
>>716813756
You cunts go way too hard on the Lucy. This is the only way you can actually get permanently fucked by it.
>>
>>716813832
All well. Some fucktards even find a way to get addicted to carrots. What are you going to do, be scared of trying carrots?
>>
>>>716813631

General Drugs thread if any are intrested
>>
>>716803374
idk man
i don't personally smoke. but every pothead I know is a lazy deadbeat piece of shit.
One of em even flunked out of college because they'd rather sit at home and smoke their ambitions away.
>>
>>716814247
You trip frequently you'll get HPPD. You dose daily for an extended period of time you'll get psychosis. Anything less and you're good. Keep your teetotalling to yourself nobody is making you dose any harder than you're comfortable with.
>>
>>716814326
Good logic if you dont consider that carrots dont make you retarded when you eat them
>>
>>716814416
Im too stoned to fill out that fucking questionnaire bro its like 4 am here
>>
>>716803374
I think it is just overrated. It's for me like alcohol, but more expensive and illegal.
I never had 'stupid thoughts', needed to laugh constantly or say shit like 'my haaand duuudeee'. I just get sleepy. Weed makes people lazy and I am lazy enough
>>
>>716814188
My friend and I split a sheet for $350, I paid $175 and flipped the 9 tabs I didn't use for 65 bucks so I ended up spending something around $110 on the acid. Not bad at all for the amount I did and the first two days were awesome :)
>>
>>716814461
>every pothead I know is a lazy deadbeat piece of shit.
this, tbh fam

>it doesn't affect me
>i can still do anything i want
>i just realize it's not worth the fucking effort
>>
>>716814461
This is what happens when you criminalise and stigmatise something. I am extremely successful [big 4] and not a single affluent person who isn't close friends/family knows I have smoked every night for 4+ years.

You notice the losers because they are open about it and have nothing to lose. Successful stoners are forced to hide it.

Also, anything that makes you feel better will always be associated with people who aren't feeling great. Pain medication correlates perfectly with pain, but you would never say it causes it.
>>
>>716815184
Do you think the way to end the stigma would be for successful people like you to come out as stoners? Seemed to work well enough for gays.
>>
>>716814482
Neither does weed. It just lowers your motivation. The key is to rely on discipline instead.
>>
>>716814632
All good m8
>>
>>716814641
It is waaaaay less expensive than alcohol.
>>
File: AFuckingFish.png (21KB, 85x94px) Image search: [Google]
AFuckingFish.png
21KB, 85x94px
>>716803374
Weed is for losers, tried it multiple times and just makes you feel like a lazy fat piece of shit, it's basically a pussy drug that damages your body.
>>
makes me perdy good at vidya OP
>>
>>716806400
I call bullshit
I do appreciate you trying to motivate other anon with success stories though.
:)
>>
>>716815290
Yes, absolutely. I will when I'm higher up in the firm and don't need to give a shit what people think because I'm excelling in all my KPIs. A lot of successful people already are coming out.

In non-professional situations if I hear people talking bullshit about weed I will mention my experience, so that counts for something.

The silly thing is that when you smoke weed people scrutinise you way more. My brother is an absolute loser throwing his life away with 10hrs+ video games a day, but if he smoked weed I guarantee people would blame it on that. Confirmation Bias: People are more likely to notice evidence that reaffirms their existing beliefs.
>>
File: weed syringes.jpg (222KB, 1207x800px) Image search: [Google]
weed syringes.jpg
222KB, 1207x800px
>>716803952
>>
>>716815407
See:>>716815184
>>
File: weed kills.jpg (79KB, 500x388px) Image search: [Google]
weed kills.jpg
79KB, 500x388px
>>716804054
>>
>>716804229
>>
>>716815345
Good joke..
>>
>>716815540
Not really any plausible way to prove it and not ID myself so I guess believe what you want.
>>
File: cat ate all the weed.jpg (69KB, 640x495px) Image search: [Google]
cat ate all the weed.jpg
69KB, 640x495px
>>716805951
>>
Smoke from the weed causes cancer
>>
>>716815688
Not joking. Though depends what's available to you I guess. Someone really ripped you off.
>>
>>716815345
depends entirely on area and tolerance or drinking/smoking habits
>>
>>716803374
you have to try it to know homie. i just know i did it to fit in mostly. i just fell in love with the lifestyle around it. once i left, everyone who doses it looks pretty stupid. youre basically dumbing down your brain on purpose for shits n giggles.

dem blunts though...also, mixing it with tobacco nearly killed me. fucking nicotine man. it gets you hard.

have fun and experiment. just dont make it your whole life. like any drug really
>>
>>716815705
>>716815540

Wait I have an idea: what if I post my business wardrobe plus weed stuff and timestamp?
>>
>>716815345
>spend 15 for 1g or less
>spend money for tobacco and other stuff
>search an area where you know no one will come there

Vs.

>buy absolute for 15€
>buy orange juice for 1€
>have fun
>>
>>716815792
yeah but a night of smoking weed will pretty much always be cheaper than a night of drinking even if you don't go out. Dose for dose weed is waaaaaaay cheaper.
>>
>>716804589

Physical addiction and psychological addiction are different, weed is absolutely physiologically addictive. Plus it causes withdrawls in me and a lot of other people after having smoked/vapourise it daily, therefore there is some physical addiction also present. Withdrawals aren't as servere as other drugs but doesn't negate the fact they are still present.
>>
>>716803669
it's not a hallucinogenic wtf
everyone in this thread is a child

@OP

weed is nothing. if you believe otherwise, grow up. getting your toes wet in the drug scene will give you proper perspective.
>>
File: bv.jpg (17KB, 285x360px) Image search: [Google]
bv.jpg
17KB, 285x360px
It's not that bad unless you do it in excess. Once in a while as a treat, whether alone or socially is perfectly fine, but all the time is abuse and irresponsible.

When you 429 blaze it smoke weed everyday, you're in denial that you are dependent on it, and addicted to an extent, and if you don't go outside enough, don't eat healthy, and don't take vitamins.. you're going to find that it zaps your pleasure and lust for life fast. Being burnt out is a real thing.. It's not a permanent state, but it happens.. I know this.. I smoked a shit ton of weed over the past decade and became super depressed, unmotivated, lazy, tired, distant, socially retarded, forgetful, and full of anxiety. When I quit, I had withdrawals and couldn't sleep at all.. thought of suicide a lot and felt hopeless and dead inside.. I craved it bad.

Eventually it faded, I began eating a little better and putting nourishment into my body. It made me feel better physically to quit, and in return made me feel better mentally. I began to enjoy hobbies again, my libido grew, my social skills improved, my memory and focus became sharper.

Weed is fine, but fuck the stoner bullshit. I've not met ONE stoner who isn't stressed, moody, or depressed without pot. They're all dependent on it for comfort because they don't know how to or simply refuse to deal with their issues in a more mature and positive way.

I believed all the bullshit that it's perfectly harmless. What a load of shit. It zapped me of my enthusiasm, will to learn, will to explore, will to create, will to socialize, and will to live when I smoked it all the time.
>>
>>716806810
You're meant to smoke weed after doing LSD.
>>
>>716816075
not US or EU:
>$20 a gram that would last a week of daily smoking
>Why the fuck would I need tobacco
>Just smoke at home because I'm not 16

vs:

>Buy Absolut for $45-$50
>Buy orange juice for $3
>still fun but only 2-4 nights

$ per nightly dose:
Weed - $3 - rounded up
Alcohol - $11 - using cheapest estimates

I know alcohol is more expensive here than most places, but even at US prices it's like $5 per night/dose, and in the US you can get for as low as $10 a gram.

Works out to about half the price for most places.
>>
>>716816153
totally. It's completely fine but still addictive. I would say about the same as coffee.
>>
I inject 3 whole RealDolos' on the regular
>>
>>716816470
Yup, never did me wrong yet so, all good.
>>
>>716803374
Try it
>>
>>716809058

I like how all you stoners act like its no big deal to be high all day every day, but make comparisons to other psychoactive substances all the time.

So just shut the fuck up with how other people making their own shitty choices is somehow worse than your shitty choice.
>>
>>716816784
my shitty choice was coming here
>>
Since this is a weed thread.

Loads of people don't know you can grow weed outdoors in the northern hemisphere, people think you need loads of lights and expensive shit, you don't, if you want the absolute best weed possible then ya you will need the accuracy of controlling light and nutrients perfectly, but for most people outdoor is going to be more than suitable, wayyyyy cheaper too and you can just do gorilla grow in the wild so no need to get caught.
>>
>>716809058
Come to me in 10 years when you are actually wise on the topic of cannabis use, rather that parroting all the bullshit you've read on the internet and heard from a few dopey celebrities.
Sure, it's not going to kill you, but if you smoke weed everyday, you're immature and retarded.
>>
>>716816863
Need to make sure to space the plants out though, because heliCOPters look for that shit around harvest time.. Where I live anyways. Growing them all in one spot is easy to spot.
>>
So you are saying being high on weed all day is no better than being drunk on alcohol or heroin all day?
>>
>>716803374
If youve smoked before, ask your friends to roll a joint for you( i fucked up the first couple of joints i rolled myself, and why waste the time if youre not sure if youll even like it). If youve never smoked before, get a bong or use a friends bong. Just make sure you try it in a save envoronment as some people get panic attacks or just become parnoid. Good luck anon, and remember to ask your friends, as they are more trustworthy thsn anonymous people on the internet.
>>
>>716817059
Was responding to
>>716816784
>>
>>716817054
Yah, most people I see in my country do smaller plots, but more of them, rather than all eggs in one basket. Also a lot of digging but you get out what you put in.
>>
>>716804273

addiction is the least of your worries; discovering what predisposed mental illnesses you have is :)
>>
>>716817059
It's definitely not as bad, but it's definitely not good either. Finding ways to deal with stress and anxiety without constantly being intoxicated is an infinitely better route to take, and far more rewarding, as you actually grow and learn in the process.. You're avoiding things and pushing them under the rug when you stay high all day, and they remain unresolved, and more problems pile up.

Like, just do the fucking dishes already. Stop letting them pile up and avoiding them. You're going to end up being infested with cockroaches and gnats if you don't. Your kitchen is already starting to smell bad.
>>
File: YESWECAN - smallest.jpg (1MB, 3280x2984px) Image search: [Google]
YESWECAN - smallest.jpg
1MB, 3280x2984px
Responding to proof requested by >>716815540

This is as good as I can do for proof.

All you guys are basing your bullshit off anecdotes, so go have a read of mine. When you have some legit studies I would love to see them.

>>716816955
>>716816784
>>716816062
>>716815407
>>716814482

Here is me explaining why you associate it with losers: >>716815184
>>
>>716817390
I don't see the covering up of my issues to be that big of a problem. If I can consume a relatively harmless substance like cannabis and have my symptoms aliviated when the only other option for immediate relief are pharmaceuticals then I don't think I'm making too bad of a decision. Sorry but I don't believe certain medical problems be it mental or not can be solved via trying to discover why it is the way you are like you are, sometimes altering your chemistry is the only way to put yourself back into equilibrium
>>
>>716815733
Dayum, nigga be high as kite. Did the poor kitty cat die?
>>
>>716815733
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>>
>>716817640
That's a fuckload of effort to prove you have a good job and smoke weed. Delivered tho
>>
>>716803374
Being high feels way better than drunk
The after effects are also better
>>
>>716818228
Not really I just laid my wardrobe on my bed. If you think that's effort you should see how much of a pain it is to get it looking perfect in the morning.
>>
>>716817640
man, this really shut up the anti weed people. Nice work anon.
>>
>>716817821
I didn't believe it either, until I actually experienced it. Running from your issues is never going to fix them. I
I decided to really dig into myself one day, of over the course of a year I found the source of my anxieties and depression. It's a long story to share, but simply put.. when I was willing to make changes in my lifestyle (habits and diet mainly) I began to benefit and have the confidence and energy to tackle my "demons".. Sure, it's not going to cure cancer, but things like depression and anxiety can be cured, or at least minimalized.. They're mostly attributed to mere chemical imbalances anyways.. and those imbalances affect our perceptions and cause us to fabricate illusions that we become deluded into thinking.. Fuck, one of my issues was the simple fact that I wasn't getting enough Vitamin D because I never went outside in the sun.. A LOT of people have that problem. I felt so different after a month of supplements the doctor gave me. That's when I began really digging into my other problems, because I figured if so many aspects of my negative perceptions and feelings could be altered so simply, how many more could?

I'm not judging you, friend. I was in your shoes, but I promise that you can fix many of your issues sober. You CAN alter your chemistry without being stoned all the time, and it's worlds better. How easy or difficult to achieve varries from person to person, but I promise you that it's possible with patience. Not to mention, you're saving a lot of money not buying weed anymore.

I never thought I'd achieve it, but I did.. and I'm improving daily.. I was using pot, drinking, using research chemicals, chugging tussin, taking opiates, everything I could. I was planning on suicide, for fucks sake. I was numb and anhedonic for years, hated everything and everyone, and looked at life as a hideous, ugly thing I no longer wanted to be a part of, but in a flash I turned it all around.
>>
>>716817821

>is fine with altering chemistry
>against pharmaceuticals

like, I get the position against big pharma (USA has an opioid problem), but that sounds to me like cognitive dissonance lol.
>>
>>716818499
I forgot to point out, it all began with weed for me too. I didn't do anything but drink a little until the last 2 years before I became 99% sober. It was just a downward spiral and I found myself getting deeper into the sludge of doom and gloom, all because I was numbing myself and avoiding my problems.
>>
Anytime someone says stoners are losers just tell them this. >>716815184
>>
File: Cy9EgzAWIAAx3Jj.jpg (68KB, 529x680px) Image search: [Google]
Cy9EgzAWIAAx3Jj.jpg
68KB, 529x680px
>>
It is a bit of a personal thing
If you keep smoking, on a long time it will be bad for you
But trying once and getting a real high is nice and no problem
Try smoking with a vaporizer, it will get you easily high without coughing or the use of tobacco because most people have to problem of not breathing correctly or not being used to weed

Weed has such different qualities and strains, in the last 2 years I had so various highs
Wait for a good chance, dont rush it :)
>>
>>716818557
>can't be for a natural form of chemical alteration
>can't be apposed to synthetic drugs created in a laboratory
>>
>>716819223
>Chewing bark for your headache is sweet
>As soon as you synthesise asprin it becomes evil

Lol.
>>
>>716818911
see: >>716815184
>>
>>716803374
Yeah, don't deny yourself experiences. Anyone who encourages you to do so is being disingenuous.
>>
>>716819508
I would say 80% of people shouldn't try morphine recreationally. that's an experience.
>>
ayy im high on Ritalin, codone, and weed
>>
Smoking Weed is a great thing.
Important is that you make you rules like:
1. Don't smoke alone
2. Smoke max. 2 times a week.

then you will never get addicted.

I smoke weed since 5-7 years. Never was adicted because of my own rules. But its the same with food. If the food rules you then its bad.
>>
>>716819430

You know what I mean you are just choosing to be pedantic and put your own spin on it. chill out guy, we are on the internet.
>>
>>716803669
Are you retarded? For one he's not gonna do it alone the first time because he's gonna have no idea what to do. He's not gonna have a grinder or anything to smoke it out of. Now let's say his friend gives him a joint or blunt and then tells him to just light up whenever he feels the need to smoke it. He'll get high and depending on whether it's sativa or indica he'll either pass the fuck out, sit there doing nothing, or eat a fuck load. This is coming from someone who smokes everyday and lives a normal life. It's not a hard drug and no matter what mood you're in when you smoke it, you will end up happy after you do.
>>
>>716819672
>Getting addicted to weed
If someone gets addicted to weed they have 0 willpower and are gigantic pussies. I smoke everyday and I'm not addicted. I don't pay a dime for it either. If I don't have anything to smoke then oh well. Also there's nothing wrong with smoking alone. Sometimes I rather smoke alone then with other ppl.
>>
>>716819672
Made those rules and broke em. Smoke every night. Still gr8.
>>
Smoke weed every day.
>>
>>716807115
They're still called an addiction you dumshit
>>
>>716820098
but only at nighttime and the occasional lazy sunday wake-n-bake
>>
>>716820170
That was my point. Go back and read the whole conversation m8. :D
>>
>>716806400
>one reason I should kill myself

You are posting on /b/. That's a start...
>>
>>716803374
Try it. It's like being retarded but more funny.
I quit ages ago because weed is shit tier.
>>
>>716820287
>That's a start...

Now that you've started, please continue.
>>
>>716820312
What do you do now?
>>
>>716820348
I use psychedelics in high doses on rare occasions.
Mushrooms, LSD, DMT (so basically the safe ones)
>>
>>716820646

>he doesn't know in high concentrations 11-Hydroxy-THC are psychedelic
>>
>>716820646
Also once every two months smoke Opium.
It's like a cloud of warm yes.
>>
>>716820855
I do, it's just not a pleasant psychedelic.
Like I said, it's shit tier.
No other drug has left me feeling foggy and slow the following day like weed
>>
>>716803374
Autism.

"""oooh is it ok to smoke weed once?""

Fucking faggot cancer shit... I've done enough fucking speed and meth to kill most junkies in a night, i've accepted random pills and just taken then, I've drank and done like 5 valium with it, i've done any drug I cant get my fucking hands on... and you're crying like some pussy cunty bitch over whether you can try smoke a J?

Fucking baby. I hope you smoke it and choke to death you fuck.
>>
>>716820963
lol

Every strain is different, how many strains have you tried? do you know their genetics?

you have never tried a variety of weed if you think it can only make you feel groggy and foggy headed.

you are coming across as uneducated and inexperienced.
>>
>>716820995

Poser.
>>
>>716821299
Oh shit, sorry Snoop Dogg.
I retreat humbly from your intimate knowledge of the bushes of kushes
>>
>>716803374
Dont smoke too much, otherwise you'll die
>>
>>716821735
dismisses cannabis because he is uninformed.

I'm glad you don't do weed, it would be wasted on you.
>>
>>716803374
Lots of misinformation around it. Only listen to this post.

No it is not that bad. Its still a drug. It can harm the development of a brain under age 25, but occasional use wont do any damage.

It does not cure or treat cancer. In fact it doesnt really cure anything but its an excellent treatment for a few things, for example it does wonders for parkinsons.. It can help a lot with pain and for some anxiety. It also ruins your sleep rhythms, so dont listen to people who say it helps them sleep. It helps you fall asleep but ruins all the processes that happens during sleep.

Overtime with excessive chronic use it can hurt your short term memory.

And lastly, if you like it, it can be a lot of fun.

This is the official stance of all science and research available to date.

Tl;dr. Not so bad. Use in moderation and it can be life enchancing.
>>
>>716822088
I did weed for years.
It's shit for me.
Sorry to insult your leaf-god.
>>
File: 1482300437673.jpg (738KB, 1932x2576px) Image search: [Google]
1482300437673.jpg
738KB, 1932x2576px
>>716803374
To be honest weed is over hyped but you'll probably end up enjoying it.
>Got to a state where it's legal with a buddy who smokes
>Just buy some normal weed nothing special
>Maybe buy it prerolled if your buddy is autistic and can't roll a blunt for you
>smoke up
>???
>Profit
>>
>>716820995
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH copypasta this shit.
>>
>>716822127
>It can harm the development of a brain under age 25

Citation needed
>>
>>716822565
This is terrible advice. For your first time a blunt will fuck you out of your head. Have tiny cones.
>>
>>716822374
you smoked shit weed for years
now you think its all shit
like i said, uninformed and dismissive
clearly you are not understanding something, you may be retarded.
>>
>>716822728
http://www.apa.org/monitor/2015/11/marijuana-brain.aspx

From the american psychological association.

Up here in canada we are in the process of legalizing recreational use and commercialising. Our scientists are all over this right now. This isnt coming out of thin air. Most studies have found abnormalities in adolescent brain linked to marijuana use.

And no its not some paid conspiracy to keep it illegal. We are moving forward anyway, were just trying to find the dangers for educational purposes.

Theyre also setting the legal age at 18 anyway in hopes of not keeping it totally taboo which they feel would greatly encourage underage use and ignorance of science.
>>
>>716823065
>clearly you are not understanding something, you may be retarded
Maybe I just don't like weed as much as you?
There are better drugs imo
>>
>>716823065
I am a stoner but i gotta say it's just a fact that people are different and some people just don't like it.
>>
Weed is amazing. I'm not an everyday stoner, or even weekly. But that's what makes it so great for me. My mind becomes a kid again, and it's kind of like being in a dream, and your senses melt a little together. It great experiences every now and again!
>>
File: dudeweedlol.png (2MB, 1063x703px) Image search: [Google]
dudeweedlol.png
2MB, 1063x703px
Don't shoot up the Devil Lettuce if you want to live!
>>
>>716823101
>In the short term, marijuana use has been shown to impair functions such as attention, memory, learning and decision-making. Those effects can last for days after the high wears off.

Framing. it doesn't do shit over multiple days. How did they test for this? I bet it's bullshit.

>Heavy marijuana use in adolescence or early adulthood has been associated with a dismal set of life outcomes including poor school performance, higher dropout rates, increased welfare dependence, greater unemployment and lower life satisfaction.

No shit, if you make something illegal poverty people are more likely to do it compared to people out of poverty.

Also, if something makes you feel better, people who feel bad are going to do it more. I bet you think painkillers cause pain.
>>
>>716823978
The one thing science can conclude weed does is impair logic and short term memory.
That "fog" I was referring to.
>>
>>716823587
It's also a fact a majority of people don't have access to medical marijuana either, that is grown to a different level than amateur home grown, I'm not saying that to sound elitist, i genuinely believe there is a massive difference between shwag or bushweed or some unidetifiable buds and bud that you know the origins, who grew it, where it was grown, what soils, ferts, nutes used, who were its parents, how many parents, what were the parent genetics, how well do you feel the unique effects from each of the parents so on so on. maybe some people just take it to a different level and its beyond what most people want out of weed, i dunno. or maybe it effects me more and i think of it more highly because it's actively helping me, whereas someone it's not helping and just using it recreationally wont attach the same level of admiration?
>>
>>716803490
>NYPA
do you even know what that means, newfag? is OP making a raid request? doesn't seem like it. so stop posting and lurk more before you use that hip lingo
>>
>>716810922
how do you use them? spread it on the paper like honey or mix it with tobacco and stuff it into a bong? or just lick it?
>>
>>716823978
>how do they test for this.

Its extremely simple. Do baseline studies on abilities like short term memory. Test after smoking marijuana. Repeat tests for days. See when it matches baseline again. Have a control group who didnt smoke marijuana perform and repeat the same tests for reference.

Take a step further with a blind study where the researcher doesnt know who smoked marijuana and who didn't until after theyve evaluated the evidence and found a clear difference between the two groups. That blocks the researchers own biases from getting in the way.

You can also do longterm studies in regular marijuana users and non users scanning their brains and testing their abilities over a period of 10 years. Anomalies will emerge.

You dont get to say citation needed if you wont then accept the research of people who study this for a living. If you arent going to accept science, then drop that phrase from your vocabulary, especially if you cant even think of the simplest ways to test it.

No one is trying to bullshit anyone here. The government is plenty happy to commercialise this and tax it for a huge profit. They have no way to win from simply learning the risks and attempting to educate people.
>>
>>716824262
Strains are for flavor and strength. I've experienced this.
What unique effects are you talking about?
Y'know the head high and body stone specific strains are placebo, right?
>>
>>716824559
get a dab rig, or you can use a lightbulb vaporiser or crackpipe. you will also need a clean burning butane blowtorch of some sort, something like a kitchen blowtoch or smaller. and yes you can smear it on your rolling paper and add tabbaco or weed but a lot of oil is just burnt away while you are not inhaling and since it's so concentrated you will be losing much thc to the weed angels.
>>
>>716818075
no. those pictures aren't actually of a cat that ate weed edibles. that cat just has a really fucking ugly face when it sleeps.
>>
>>716824698

terpenes effect thc expression. terpenes are different for each strain and thus produce unique effects per strain and it's genetic background.
>>
>>716824818
Here's where I'll ask you for a citation.
Some proof that humans would be able to identify strain specific effects and not just hearsay that some chronic shit makes you couch locked?
>>
>>716824979

it is in early stages from what I have read.

here is one study

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3165946/
>>
>>716820995
that aint shit man
>>
>>716825160

P.S

I hope this sheds some light on people that talks shit on weed. look at what it is doing medically and not what your stoner mates laughing at a brick are doing.
>>
>>716813348
Dude, Ive done RCs that will make you awake for longer than humanly possible
>>
>>716824979
also to add

https://www.gwpharm.com/products-pipeline/sativex

Sativex® is an oromucosal spray of a formulated extract of the cannabis sativa plant that contains the principal cannabinoids THC and CBD as well as specific minor cannabinoids and other non-cannabinoid components.

by "non-cannabinoid components" they are saying terpenes
>>
>>716825160
here is a forum post, not much in the way of sources but still something to read and think about.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=275717
>>
>>716824979
here is some info on one specific terpene limonene

http://www.inchem.org/documents/cicads/cicads/cicad05.htm#PartNumber:2
>>
>>716824618
Did they actually do those tests?
>>
>>716824221
yeah that's why you smoke at night. So does having a beer.
>>
>>716817640
Eastern european making 100 k a year here, i know its not much for western and us but here where people make around 5k a year is plenty. Im a crisis manager in m city, been smoking weed since i was 18-19 now 25. Im geting of work in half an hour can give you a definite proof, as the man said its not about the weed if yoi dont have it in you you wont succed in life, im on a right path.
>>
>>716824618

if those tests had been carried out they would show that certain strains produce certain effects, both positive and negative. some strains cause temporary short term memory lapses, other strains don't but cause ,dry mouth or dry eyes, others do all of those, others do non of those and some others.

you would have to repeat your study for every known strain to get a conclusive answer which will be that it doesn't cause long term memory loss and only temporary short term dependent on strain.
>>
>>716829153
Im on phone so sry for broken english, dont want to say too much but im friends with our major and a few high politicians, but most of them just do coke as i heard from stories.
Thread posts: 243
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.