[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm 27 y/o male, working as a manager. There's this

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 4

File: friend-zone-poster.jpg (62KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
friend-zone-poster.jpg
62KB, 600x500px
I'm 27 y/o male, working as a manager.
There's this 20 y/o girl, working in same office at the reception desk - she's like 10/10 for me.

Year ago, she started smiling at me - I've approached her, we started talking. Ended up talking on facebook almost all the time.
At that time, I still had girlfriend (I broke with her 2-3 months later).
Time has passed - I broke with my gf and started approaching the receptionist girl again. We ended up going to a cafe for a tea. She told me then that she's got a boyfriend (who she met month earlier...).

From that time, 4-5 months has passed. We talk on facebook all the time, she sends me lots of her photos (like only in bra, or only t-shirt and panties, or naked in bathtub with only foam covering her). I told her that she's perfect 10/10 for me, and that I'd do naughty things to her xd
She told me that she could and wanted to be with me, if I wasn't so slow to break up with my gf back then and if she didn't meet her new bf.
She's still a virgin, she comes to my place from time to time. Relaxes in my bed, we drink tea together, listen to music. Today I gave her back and foot massage - she didn't fight and enjoyed it :P

We know everything about each other - she knows I'm circumcised (likes that xd), I know her private life secrets. We understand each other really well and really often we say the same thing at the same time.
Sometimes when we go into topic of going next step (beyond the friend-stuff) like to give her massage without her clothes on - she says, that "we'll never find it out... but... who knows? :>".
She's either playing with me, or there's still a chance to hit on her.

Wat do? I can give more details, just ask me questions.
>>
You done goofed.

"I told her that she's perfect 10/10 for me"
"Today I gave her back and foot massage"'
"We talk on facebook all the time"

You're officially her gay male best friend. You've got 0% chance kid. She doesnt view you as a man.
>>
Bump so thread doesn't die before I can answer
>>
>>716748520
Man you need to take your shot, don't screw up like me, just commit, but let her breathe.
>have gf for 7 years
>cheat with acute girl I met
>Realize I have a lot more in common with cute girl I cheated with
>girl I cheated with says we're just gonna be friends and that she's never touching me again
>realize I don't love my 7 year long gf anymore and that I got friendzoned by a girl I really like
>>
>>716749019
Dude, she knows about my girls and that I go to clubs almost every week.
She knows about my sex life (i'm having one FWB relationship right now) and talks about her boyfriend aswell...
She's still a virgin - she could treat me like her mentor, not gay.
>>
>>716749231
She has a boyfriend and is still a virgin? Something doesn't add up, she's 20 for fucks sake..
>>
>>716749231
"talks about her boyfriend"
"treat me like her mentor"

Lol you better hope to God you're handsome. Cause you're clueless m8.
>>
>>716749336
She's pretty catholic girl.
She had several boyfriends and she never had sex - she said that she needs to wait at least a year before considering having sex =.=
Nevertheless, she claims that she gives blowjobs to his bf right now.
>>
"She told me then that she's got a boyfriend."
"She's still a virgin."

Really dude..?

Anyhow, you have to make a step and just fuck her when she is at your place. If she does not want to do it, dump her. She keeps you as a backup choice.
>>
>>716749019
>>716749441

I'm that guy^. Never let a woman know you really want her/desire her. Telling her shes perfect is placing her on a pedestal. Women can sense when you do that, and you're not difficult to chase. You're easy, so they stop being interested. If you're so available and interested, she'll never want you.
>>
OP, let me make this very, very clear.

When you see a girl without getting intimate very early in the relationship (e.g. 3 dates), the two of you will never, ever have a successful relationship.
By that I mean that in the vast majority of cases, nothing will ever happen, ever. In very few cases, you may hook up, maybe even start dating, but things will die very quickly or you will be miserable because she KNOWS that you are a huge pussy for not having made your intentions clear from the beginning.
This means that she knows she can step all over you, cheat on you, use you etc. and you will never do anything about it.

1) Don't date people you work with. You are fucked if shit goes south.
2) Don't get oneitis for a girl (You have oneitis for this one, and you haven't even fucked her).
3) Start manning up. I'm younger than you, and I would never EVER let girls put me in the friend zone. Sure, sometimes women try to waste your time, but then I just stop talking to them altogether.

Learn to have self respect. Learn some game (If you want a girlfriend, having game will help you get her). I don't mean nightclubs - I mean online / daygame / whatever floats your boat.

And last: STOP WITH THE xd shit. You're 27, not 17.
>>
>>716748520
You sound like a fag.
>>
>>716749845
This man fucking gets it. Kudos my nigga. I'm still dying at I told her shes a 10/10, and rubbed her feet lmfao. Mate wtf were you thinking.
>>
>>716749845
Still, I feel like having her come to my place, giving her massage, spending time with her is much better than sitting at home alone.
I still have my fuckbuddy, still try to find a girl in clubs.

I don't see anything bad with "xd" and acting younger than you are - I'm not as mature as some other 27 y/o's.
>>
>>716750207
>I'm not as mature as some other 27 y/o's.

Trust me it shows. And its not a good thing.
>>
>>716750333
Can't change that.
I've never had too much testosterone, I've never been too manly and still don't feel like ever having kids.
Mentally I'm like 5-7 years behind (physically like 3-5 - I really look young).
>>
>>716750544
Fake it till you make it.
>>
>>716750207
Its fucking sad. Your situation and the xd shit, when I was 15 kids got beat up for that. You are a fucking adult, act it then maybe then you could get some pussy
>>
>>716750098
> xd
> next step
> massage without her clothes on
> I'd do naughty things to her
> or there's still a chance to hit on her
> she didn't fight it

I cringed at every single one of these. Is this seriously how omegas think?

OP, let me make it clear:
I am not a huge player, but I still had sex with 6 different girls the past two months. Some regular, some one night stands. I'm not lying to any of these girls, nor have I "befriended" them first. They are not "sluts" or stupid girls. They just see somebody who has balls and who can lead them to bed - which is what girls fantasize about.
Do you think you'd EVER hear me talking about some chick whose feet I had massaged and maybe wanted to date and bla bla bla?

Man the fuck up
>>
So when are you taking her out for a girls night? Maybe get matching manicures or hold her bags while she shops? Seriously, grow some fucking balls and ditch this bitch.
>>
File: IMG_20161123_201801_269.jpg (25KB, 749x368px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161123_201801_269.jpg
25KB, 749x368px
>>716750702
also
>>
>>716750714
Not everyone is interested in having sex with as many girls as possible.
I'm at the stage where I'm interested with stable relationship - not one night stand.
>>716750702
Not everyone lives in US. In my country, standards seem to be quite different.
>>
>>716750978
Second point, I'm British, also, what the fuck is that photo, first page of Google man, put some effort in.

Just realised you used ':P'

Fucking
End
Your
Life
>>
>>716750978
If you latch onto one girl, and start dreaming shes the one... you're going to have a lot of heartbreak. You can still date 3-4+ women at a time, with a relationship in mind. Concentrating on one girl at a time makes you desperate, beta, and she can sense this.
>>
>>716750846
/thread
>>
>>716750207
You have oneitis.
You are needy.
You don't need clubs to meet girls.

I learned how to meet girls in clubs first - which worked out fine. I started getting annoyed at the things that came along with clubbing and started online dating instead (Tinder, Happn, whichever is popular in your area).
Let me tell you that if you are remotely attractive, have some self-respect (you need some) and can at least act non-needy and non-jealous, you can learn how to have a very high success rate after a very short while. I started online dating this summer and only needed a few dates to get my first lay; Now I consistently have lays on the first or second date (After 1-4 hours of knowing the girl), so I can tell you first hand that if you do things right, this is easy as fuck.

Understand this:
Seeing the girl because it "feels better than being alone" is a strategy that will make you miserable in the long run. You will feel even more lonely because your feelings are not reciprocated from her. It will get worse and worse over time. Do not fall into that trap - I certainly did when I did not have as much confidence and game. Don't do it.

Want some reading material on being successful? I remember BlackDragon as a mentor (Advocating long-term happiness and nonmonogamous relationships that include feelings and not just sex). Changed my life.
>>
>>716751252
I'll never be seen as alpha male, sorry - not everyone was born that way.
I'm short and overweight - it automatically puts me in beta bracket.
Yes, I've started working out, eating healthy, went on no-fap. Work in progress.
But still - I'll always be beta because of my looks.
>>
>>716749441
this loool
>>
>>716751252
My fucking nigga, EXACTLY.

Date 3-4 women at a time.
Find the one you like the most from this VERY advantageous standpoint.
After a while where she's shown that she is low drama, stable, in tune with your personality etc, you can chose to commit to her, and she will know that having you commit IS A FUCKING PRIVELEDGE. She will treasure it because she knows that if she starts the usual female bullshit, you know how to get a girlfriend elsewhere.
This other needy shit is TERRIBLE to your mental health. It will eat you up inside.
>>
>>716751480
No, you're beta because of your mindset, there's nothing you can't change...

Aside from the fact that you are a complete faggot who's best case scenario is being cucked and raped by a black man
>>
File: reeeeeee.gif (75KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
reeeeeee.gif
75KB, 450x450px
>>716748520
>my response is
>xd
>mfw
>>
>>716749019
This. You fucked up OP, you're a beta to her.

Also, don't shit where you eat. It's never a good plan to put your dick in someone you work with, especially when you have a position of power.

Find someone else, period.
>>
>>716751480
What the fuck are you talking about? Being beta is a state of mind and a set of actions.

Looks are NOT everything, but of course height etc. makes it easier to be a confident person. But I've seen some short and overweight guys who I could tell right from meeting them had their shit together and weren't worried about anything in their lives - So I don't want to hear your excuses.

I even know an outright fat guy who doesn't give a shit and has girls drool over him because his alphaness simply shines out of him. You think he would be so happy if he simply blamed his weight for all his problems and just said fuck it?

STOP PLAYING THE VICTIM AND GET ON WITH BECOMING A BETTER MAN.
>>
>>716751480
You don't have to look like the Rock, just act like a man for fuck's sake.
>>
>>716751903
>>716751923
Easier said than done.

So does it mean that I'm not allowed to keep contact with her?
Can't I stay her friend? She's quite a cool girl.
Can't I just stop complementing her photos, stop showing any signs of affection, tell her to stop sending her pics, stop inviting her over and don't talk with her so often?

How to become alpha if you have testosterone levels on the verge of norm (which is the same for all male from 18 to 65 y/o), you have average dick (14 cm) and can't have sex more than once a day, and even then have problems with staying stiff for more then several minutes?
>>
>>716752312
Get a cock ring, and don't give her as much attention. She'll wonder where it went.
>>
>>716752755
She'll just start asking me if anything happened.
And that she wants to keep contact with me.

Also, cock ring didn't work for me.
>>
>>716753192
Tell her you've just been busy. And when she does start contacting you first, invite her over and try to fuck her. Don't invite her over and be beta and give her a foot massage. If you don't make a move, you'll always just be a friend.
>>
>>716752312

My recommendations are to stop seeing her altogether, simply because any contact with her will feed your obsession.

Now, understand that feeling this way about her is completely normal from the point where you are standing; If you are not very successful in the woman-area of your life (or, perhaps, other areas), you will start this mentality of attaching yourself too much - It's normal, and it's happened to all of us that weren't born natural alphas.

I would recommend focusing on other women immediately - Simply to get off the mindset would be enough of a reason.
Keep your FWB to get some sexual validation.

I have a normal testosterone level. I have an average sized dick. Depending on the season (you read that right), I can have sex 1-3 times a day, meaning that for at least a few months a year we are in the same boat. This includes sometimes having trouble staying hard (unless the sex is actually really good). So don't worry about those things - If YOU are not weirded out, GIRLS are not weirded out by it. They are way too insecure about themselves (and should you have trouble one day, they will be more than helpful and actually blame themselves).

Again, being Alpha is a state that requires time to attain - so be patient and improve one step at a time.
Again, I recommend BlackDragon. Read all the free blog posts (the archive have at least 100+), if you like it I can recommend the $9 ebook (Unchained Man), but feel free to stay with the blog posts if you don't want to pay anything.

I want to remind you; I was in exactly the same shoes as you. I'm 26 now, and after two years of pursuing an alpha lifestyle, I can tell you that I went from full-on needy, jealous piece of shit to a guy who can lay girls in a few hours, have loads of friends, have girlfriends that stay with me for a long time despite not being monogamous to them, NEVER have drama etc.
You have exactly the same opportunities to improve. But you have to chose to do it.
>>
>>716753473
Dude, but it's not a girl who will fuck with anyone spontaneously.
She's 20 y/o virgin who had 3-4 bf's (each for 6-12 months).
Today was the first time that we started touching each other - it's kind of progress. She talks about it right now, so it at least some impression on her.
>>
>>716748520
OP won't listen to what he don't wana hear

SHE'S NOT ATTRACTED TO YOU. SAY IT WITH ME OP!

Women despite what men think make their attraction obvious. If she wanted you she'd make attempts to be around you more. you've probably freaked her out

You post on /b/ about girl advice so we all know you've no idea what you're doing. Grow the hell up and move on. You should keep your personal and work life seprate too because that shit will get you fired
>>
>>716753661
FFS try to make out or whatever level shes at. Have her suck your dick. Whatever you do, make a move. Don't text her first, don't have long conversations on phone or text, just 'oh hey I've been busy sorry, if you miss me that much come over tonight around 8' Then do something about it. Stop being such a fuckin weak bitch.
>>
>>716753952
Yeah, It could work, only if she didn't have a boyfriend right now and if she wasn't the one who suggests that we meet after work at my place.
She claims to be faithful - she won't do anything with me unless she breaks up with him.
And he's a tall guy, playing volleyball and around her age.
>>
>>716753661
Her being a virgin is giving your caveman mentality a major hard-on.
This means that we as men have obsolete biology that considers it a major importance to have sex with especially virgins as we are more certain that the offspring is ours.
Sounds ridiculous? It is, but that's how it is.
She's not special.
She will not give you her virginity because you are nice to her.
You are a source of validation to her that she doesn't have to invest anything in.

Now, you are a guy, meaning that your validation comes directly from sex.
Imagine this; A girl came to you and wanted some good old sex. She just wanted dick, and no matter how you performed, she'd praise your sex, and then she'd leave and not want anything else from you.

What a girl craves most is your ATTENTION.
What the girl you are talking about is getting is your ATTENTION.
To her, it's basically the same as you getting sex and praise for said sex; Sure, might be nicer to get some love and such as well, but getting sex is probably the most important thing for you compared to her cooking or whatnot.

You give her 90% of what she craves, and in return she gives you nothing. Pretty good deal for her. You think she wants to invest anything to get the last 10%?
No.
>>
>>716754413
Fuck him. I've yet to meet a woman who doesnt act on her desires. Hes not your friend, who cares. Take charge of your life. Go for it. If it doesn't work, you get a little embarrassed, you stop wasting time and mental energy on this little cock tease, and you start dating to take your mind of it. This is what everyone does. You're 27, what are you waiting for 40? Lets go bro.
>Pull back on the attention
>Let her contact you first
>Invite her over, if she says yes then great. She says no, then you go back to giving her no attention.
>Make a move, roll the dice.
good luck
>>
>>716754413
Then
WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING WITH HER?
Think she'll break up with her boyfriend, who you consider to be better than you? He is a pussy for not fucking her - If that's the case. I don't care how well you know her: She might lie.
Don't agree to meet anymore. Break it off. You are being used. You are a puppy to her. She is stringing you around and has no intention of ever sleeping with you.
She will keep giving you small hints and advances just to keep you along. This means that perhaps one day, it's a big hug, at some point a kiss on the cheek, WHATEVER.
She'll never take it all the way.
DON'T BUY IN TO HER BULLSHIT
>>
>>716755239
This nigga is hopeless. Jump ship
>>
>>716748520
only trill niggers i know thirties in the city move it slow only real niggas keep it flow only trill niggers i know o o only trill niggers i know aint nobody triller than me aint nobody triller than scott
>>
>>716754787
Shit man, you are right.
I know that she loves being complemented (which girl doesn't?), but I also know that there must be something more.
She's the one who writes me all the time - I'm the one responding. She apologizes if she doesn't write me for some time. It really seems quite strange from my perspective.

>>716754796
I like that advice. Probably will try it.

>>716755239
Hugging and kissess on cheek are nothing special for us (but they are also quite normal stuff in my country - we do it with most of our friends).
>>
>>716749452
OP confirmed for bait. No grown-ass man uses emoticons unless faggot.

Man card revoked, turn in your testicles at the door.
>>
>>716755537
Actually, whether it's completements or not, she doesn't care: she's craving your ATTENTION.

She writes first and you reply like a good puppy? YOU'RE GIVING HER THE ATTENTION SHE CRAVES.
She apologizes for not writing for a while and you reply "No big deal, so how's it going": YOU'RE GIVING HER THE ATTENTION THAT SHE CRAVES

I don't care if you already hug and kiss on cheeks or whatever - She will keep advancing in small increments that are just long enough to string you along, but never actually have a relationship with you. Why? BECAUSE IT MAKES YOU GIVE HER YOUR ATTENTION.

I have a lot of friends (girls) who tries to pull the same shit - I make out with them at parties (Because they know that this is, at least, the level of investment they need to make to get my attention because I am not beta), but then they try to make me go out with them / hang out / whatever, and I REFUSE. Why? I am very aware that these girls crave my ATTENTION but have no intentions of sleeping with me. I'm not playing into their stupid game.
I already have many steady girls whom I have sex with. (Currently 4). I have feelings for three of them. They have feelings for me. They know I'm not monogamous but they would rather take what they can get than break it off. This means that even though a friend (girl) tries to string me along, I don't fall for it, because I'm coming from a place where I don't need her at all.

Want to be the pussy who never gets the girl, or the guy who has lots of girlfriends who adore him and have maximum attraction for him?
You tell me.
>>
>>716756567
And why do those girls crave your attention so much?
>>
>>716756833
Their inherent need to achieve a father's love. "Daddy's little girl". Soothes their ego.
>>
>>716756960
Are u their sugar daddy?
>>
>>716757109
I only give them creamy sugar from my dick
>>
>>716757173
I'd like to hear more details about what's so great about you that those girls are craving.
Tell me the secret - do they feel secure with you or what?
>>
>>716756833

In my social circle(s), I'm the guy with the best job, the most women, the highest ambitions, you know the package. I am NOT the most handsome guy in said group - but certainly in the higher part of the category.

The girls crave my attention because I have the highest social standing in my circle, and girls are biologically programmed to want the alpha male in their social circle.

This is why you sometimes see some artsy fartsy guy who actually has nothing, but because he is the alpha of whatever drama club he is in (or whatever), he will still have the attention of all the girls in the group, and you can only scratch your head and wonder why.

But if your fundamentals are good (i.e. you are confident and maximize your looks etc.), girls everywhere will consider you as a high-value male and will instinctively know that in order to get your attention, they will have to act quick and hard.

(In my club game days, I often made out with many women before I took one home, even though I had just met them a few minutes prior. They "let me" kiss them after 1-5 minutes simply because they sensed that I was an alpha. This tells you what fundamentals can do to your game.)
>>
>>716757420
I'm not that guy, but I find that most men just cater to every whim and desire of females. Stand up for yourself, don't be a pushover, be forward and honest about how you want to fuck them (without being a pushy rapist), basically be a man. And you'll find yourself to be a rare breed.
>>
>>716748520
dud you might as well be her grandfather, she has no real desire for an old fucking perv dreaming of fresh putang
>>
>>716748520
>27 years old
>xd

this is why youre still in the friend zone. Youre a child.
>>
>>716757800
Not OP but
>27 Years old
>Grandfather

>underage b& detected
>>
>>716757610
Isn't it like cheating?
You have best job, thus you have most women.

I've started working in a global corporation 1 year ago - I'm only at the beginning of my career, so before I climb up to higher salary levels, it will still take me around 2-3 years.
>>
>>716757420
That response >>716757109 was from the other guy and not me.

And yes, it's a mixture. Feeling secure is one thing, but it's also the excitement. In a social circle, it's about "eating off" of my social standing - The girl of the alpha is automatically considered the "alpha" girl of the circle - you know how it works. But yes, if you radiate confidence, girls will feel secure around you - Including your friends.

But let me make it clear right away - I AM NOT INTERESTED IN DATING MY FRIENDS. We can make out, but that's about it. I'm not going to fuck up my social circle or get needy because of pussy, because I have no trouble getting that elsewhere.
>>
>>716748520
You're doing all this with a colleague? It won't end well.
>>
>>716758553
She's not employed by the same company - she's outsourced contractor working in reception.
Her work is smth like booking rooms for us and looking great at front desk.
>>
>>716758005
Let me make it clear;
You don't need a good job (It certainly helps!).
Most of the good "players" are unemployed or make very little. They simply focus on game and thus they learn how to do it. You can still be confident and outcome independent (meaning that you don't give a shit) without being rich / having a good or important job.

You keep making excuses. STOP IT.
So far, you've used the following:

>I'm short and thus beta (????)
>I have low testosterone
>I can only have sex once a day
>I sometimes have trouble keeping my johnson hard for a longer time
>I'd rather enjoy time with someone who doesn't reciprocate my feelings than be alone
> I can't make advances because she has a boyfriend

Do you get it?
STOP MAKING FUCKING EXCUSES. The only guy who can make shit happen is you. Use what you have, learn what you can change and what you can't, and GET MOVING.
I was in your position. I didn't have a good job when I started having 3 girlfriends at a time. I DIDN'T MAKE ALL THESE FUCKING EXCUSES.
>>
>>716748520
is this a goddamn cringe thread?
grow the fuck up tell her you want to sink your micropenis into her asshole and have at it
>>
>>716753503
Thanks Dr. Phil, I needed that.
>>
>>716758795
Everything you say sounds great, but still - how?
Reading books to change my attitude and start acting like an asshole (typical alpha sounds like one)?
Why can't I stay nice and be honest with myself?
>>
File: download.jpg (25KB, 432x432px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
25KB, 432x432px
>>716748520
OP, she is clearly interested in you. However, she is also clearly a whore. Once you two start dating, she's going to find some new guy she's interested in and is going to start getting massages from and sending nude pictures to him. You are forewarned.
>>
>>716751322
....go on
>>
>>716759190
Are you being serious?

You are not nice. You're being MANIPULATIVE. You claim that you are being this girls friend while you secretly want to have her leave her boyfriend so she can come fuck you - or even make her cheat on him.

I, on the other hand, am very honest. I make damn sure that girls know exactly what to expect. The girls I date know exactly what to expect from me - what they can get and what they can't. My friends (girls) know of my love life and act accordingly. They still pull tests - I.e. seeing if I would agree for a date (which I do not).

I'm honest. You are a lying piece of shit.
You see where I'm going?

You're not nice. You're the asshole.

You are not honest with yourself either. You make excuses that you know are not true. You keep telling yourself stuff about this girl that you also know is not true.
I'm being completely honest with myself, WHICH IS WHY I DON'T DATE MY FRIENDS. Having them make out with me and two minutes later ask for a date is TEMPTING, but I'm honest with myself and know that 1) this will mess up the social circle and 2) the chances of us eventually having any sort of sexual relationship are slim at best, and thus it is not something worth pursuing.

You get it?
>>
>>716748520

today I raped her
>she didn't fight and enjoyed it :P
>>
>>716760102
TOPKEK
>>
>>716759955
Ok, now I understand.
Thanks a lot for all your time and effort posting those good advices.
I'm going to sleep - will read the blog you've mentioned and try to change my life.

Have a good night, see ya!
>>
>>716759846

Again, read the stuff from BlackDragon. Although he is older than you and me and also has stuff not relevant to us, his advice got me a long way. Also GirlsChase (all articles are free, I never bought anything from them) to learn game.

As a little teaser, I can tell you about most of my lays and how they go:

Find girl on dating app
Message her immediately pitching the date (Hey, wan't to meet up or a cup of coffee?) (about 70% respond "sounds fun" or similar.)
Spend next texts figuring out logistics of said coffee date (Date set as soon as possible that is convenient to me, e.g. 3 days from pitching date)
Meet girl at coffee place.
Have fluff talk (The usual banter) for 15-30 minutes. Ask her lots of questions and answer yours with somewhat short answers. NEVER brag. Steer away from anything negative.
Talk about her past relationships and share some stories. Talk about dating. Women love to tell you about this shit.
Talk about sex. Can be hard to steer conversation this way.
At some point, suggest to leave. Pay the bill or share it - I always tell them I'll pay this one, they can pay next time (It's coffee. I could give a rats ass.)
Take a short walk with the girl.
End the date with pitching that you should meet again. DO NOT KISS HER. It kills the attraction.
DO NOT write the girl that day. If she writes you (thank you for the date or whatever), you can reply. Don't write long messages or have long conversations.
Pitch next date. Should be at your place or hers. Tell her that you two should cook together or whatever.
When she comes to your place, if she seems very interested, kiss her (make out) immediately after she enters your door or you've given her the tour or whatever.
Try and escalate to sex from there (You will VERY RARELY be stopped in this)
If you want to maintain the relationship and make it grow, schedule another date soon after.
Same circumstances; Have sex again.

After having sex two times, you can now progress the relationship.
>>
>>716760359
Have a great night and godspeed.
>>
>>716748520
>she sends me lots of her photos (like only in bra, or only t-shirt and panties, or naked in bathtub with only foam covering her)
We're missing the obvious here
Where's the photos OP?
>>
>>716750207
massage?! might as well let your friend fuck her you cuck
Thread posts: 79
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.