[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this even possible? Do any of you have wives that were virgins/

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 323
Thread images: 39

File: IMG_3524.jpg (63KB, 593x584px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3524.jpg
63KB, 593x584px
Is this even possible? Do any of you have wives that were virgins/ only fucked you?
>>
>>716681709
No sure if Mormons are up this late OP
>>
>>716681709
I wouldn't tear a hymen if you paid me>>716681754
>>
>>716681709

Married man right here can tell you yes, only had sex with my wife, don't regret it a bit. It's possible and awesome.
>>
>>716681754
I just want a fucking attractive virgin wife is that too much to ask for?
>>
>>716681888
but your wife probably had sex with 10+ guys before you
>>
>>716681905
yes, it is
>>
>>716681905

I got trips in my last post, I'm telling you it is possible. My wife is fine by any man's standards.
>>
>>716681709
If you're so insecure that you can't bear the thought of your woman fucking someone other than you, even before she met you, you should probably stay out of a relationship until you're older.
>>
>>716682014

Nice b8 m8.

0/10 troll dawg.
>>
>>716682103

This is also true
>>
>>716681905

State your attractiveness out of 10, your income and list of your hobbies and interests and I'll tell you if it's too much to ask.
>>
>>716682129
the truth is bait?
>>
>>716682233
I'm a sophomore pre med faggot in unit and I'm also ripped
>>
>>716681905
Are you a virgin?

IF No; why is the standard different for what you seek as to what you offer? women like sex just as much as you

IF Yes; It's a reasonable expectation in this case, however unlikely it will be for you to find it
>>
>>716682320

I'll just agree with you so you're cynicism can be satisfied. Yea she fucked the whole football team.
>>
>>716682320

If you weren't such an autist you'd pick up on the contextual clue that he's saying his wife was a virgin. I know how you read, but you're still wrong.
>>
dating pretty Ukrainian catholic girl.
she is 100% a virgin...
believes the nutty jesus shit a little too much.
trying to fuck the bitch... but cock blocked by her invisible boyfriend. could marry her... but will most likely break up
jesus freaks are super nutty... but i know that pussy is tight
>>
>>716682465

Good fucking for the OP
>>
>>716682582

>>Fist bump bro appreciate it
>>
>>716682435
You're already too old, unless you live in the Middle East it is not possible.
>>
>>716682582
no girl stays virgin, period
unless she's a literal 1/10
a girl tells she's virgin, she lies

>>716682497
maybe not 10 but 1 for sure
>>
>>716682435

Didn't list any hobbies, no income. Broke and boring, women aren't going to wait for you to get your shit together. If you wanted to fuck virgins you wouldn't have gone to med school, med school guarantees you get to bang twenty something well into your 50's not virgins.

Sorry homie.

Should have started a band.
>>
>>716682828

Someone has trust issues and is being defensive. This is fun to point out!

You're so cute. XD
>>
>>716681709
It IS possible. But your only bet for that is pretty much young church girls (when I say young I mean like 18-20)... and they are likely to be morally incompatible with the moral standards of a /b/tard.

A church girl may be a virgin but it would also mean.
>no sex til marriage for you
>no masturbation
>no drugs
>no birth control or pulling out (which means if you like to have sex, for better or worse, you'll have a huge family).
>and she may not even believe in oral or hand jobs.
>may have to join her religion to even be realistically considered, and once you HAVE joined, if you wanna quit, you're likely gonna be out a wife/gf.

But on the plus side
>never gonna cheat
>never gonna get a divorce unless if it's absolutely irreparably broken
>>
File: IMG_3337.jpg (19KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3337.jpg
19KB, 480x360px
>>716682809
>>716682828
>>716682903
Fml
I just wanted to have a traditional marriage with a virgin wife
>>
So, women who are raped are to feel that they're unlovable? Being an edgelord aside...
>>
>>716683023

Dude my wife and I both went to church but we just wanted to fuck after 2 years of dating, we're human man. by your comments it seems you have no idea what you're talking about.
>>
>>716683194
Maybe she could have thought that before asking for it
>>
>>716682989
it's you that are in denial
>>
>>716683260
Found the edge lord.
>>
>>716683194
That honestly fucking sucks for them. Really does
But even if I didn't give a fuck about virgins I would have to deal with the mental instabilities of this women who got raped and completely violated
And she will probably think about this every time we have sex
>>
>>716681905
Depends on what you bring to the table, and if you're even asking "is that too much to ask for?", it probably is.

Virgins among females are prized, among males they are spurned. Inexperienced females are valued and inexperienced males are considered inferior males by women (even ones saving until marriage).

I'd say if you're an attractive guy who's in a job that makes good money, an attractive virgin wifey is NOT too much to ask for.... if you're a mediocre looking fattish guy that works in retail, it's unreasonable.
>>
>>716683308
>Not an argument
>>
despite what people think, the hymen isn't an indicator of virginity. for starters there is a number of non-sexual/penetrative ways that it can be broken. second it actually grows back after awhile. so you have instances of virgins with a broken hymen and instances of non-virgins with an intact hymen.
>>
>>716681709

OP it's possible man just gotta find the right one. I'm out dawg, later /b/ros
>>
>>716682828

If you ever talked to women you might know that they don't just start fucking guys the moment they hit puberty. They're like you but with a vagina instead of a baby dick.
>>
>>716683216
I didn't say ALL church girls are "save it til marriage" types. But if you do find virgins waiting until marriage, they're inevitably religious. Or so gross they have a very hard time finding *any* interested takers.
>>
>>716683310
Wrong.

My girlfriend of 4 years was raped - by a family member - repeatedly for a few months.

We have sex all the time. She was anally raped - I've done anal with her.

People who experience trauma don't necessarily develop PTSD - a major influencing factor is whether it is violent.

She likes it rough, I've choked her out before but she's never had that thought. To be honest - being raped made her a lot more stable. Her siblings are falling into drug addictions etc - whilst she has just graduated with honours.
>>
>>716681709
Who gives a shit? If a girl sleeps around then yeah that just shows she's a skank, but if she had sex within a relationship , who cares? Sex is crucial for a healthy relationship. The only reason sex before marriage was ever a thing was that the pill wasn't around until 60 years ago and continual sex leads to babies.

The only people left who care are religious nuts and "nice guys" who have never actually been in a relationship with a girl.
>>
>>716683080
pay me $10 000 you can have my girl
she is religious and we haven't fucked
she is totally a virgin
i want a girl who will put out without marriage so you can have her
>>
>>716681709
Not interested in virgins. I prefer girls who knows their way in a bed.

Obessing on virginity or the previous sex partners of a girl is for insecure people, wich i am not.
>>
>>716683333
You assume saying that someone is asking for rape is an argument - but it is a statement without backing. You have the burden of proof - prove to me that all women who are raped are asking for it.
>>
File: IMG_3151.jpg (65KB, 595x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3151.jpg
65KB, 595x600px
>>716683329
>Virgin females are prized
>There literally is no emphasis on preserving virginity in the west
>>
>>716681709
Popped my wife's cherry. Ex wife actually. Married 10 years. It's possible rarely. But possible.
>>
>>716683540
>Obessing on virginity or the previous sex partners of a girl is for insecure people, wich i am not.
How do you get over it senpai?
I don't wanna care..But I do
>>
>>716681709
We aren't marries yet but 10 years and counting

>>716681754
Inactive Mormon here
Got me a Muslim cuz merica
>>
>>716683632

have sex
>>
>>716683592
Just look at the statistics
Most "raped" woman don't sue their "rapist" because they know they deserve it
>>
>>716681709
I'm glad you don't get ad revenue money for the click, OP, because this is full on retard
>>
>>716681709
To be honest. I would not have married my wife if she had been a virgin.
Srsly virgin girls dont even know what to do with a dick and they will not put out on the wedding night because they cant bring themselves to give up their "purity"
Because so much pressure and emphasis has been put on remaining a virgin until marriage their whole lives.
I once had a couple of friends who stayed virgins until they got married. And they were still virgins a full year later. They hadnt even bathed together or seen eachother naked.
And you want to kbow why!? Because they felt like they needed their parents permission. Because they felt like they would somehow be comitting an unforgivable sin by having sex.
Seriously telling peoole they absolutely have to stay virgins until married and only ever have sex with their spouse is very very damaging to them psychologically and makes the marriage suffer as a result.
Those friends i mentioned earlier? The husband called me up one night scrared shitless that god would kill him and send him to hell at any moment because they had just had sex for the first time snd thought that they had sinned horribly and had been praying for the last hour in tears begging god for forgiveness for having had sex with eachother.
I had to talk them down and explain that everything was ok and that they were fine and dandy in gods eyes.
I told them to go have a look at the song of solomon.
Now they fuck every night even when she is on the rag and they have 6 perfect aryan white kids.
Hitler would be proud of how white and blond and blue eyed their kids are.
>>
>>716683817
You are confusing a low report rate with a definitive answer of 'they deserve it' - Have you considered other factors or is this the only possible factor you can determine?
>>
>>716683443
some are, the vast majority aren't

"While only 4 percent of U.S. adults are virgins, the rest have engaged in some kind of sex, including oral and anal sex. And by the time they reach age 21, fully 85 percent have had sex"
>>
>>716683632
Well, ask yourself why do you care. Is this some old timy idea of purity? Maybe an old and fake link between faithfullness and virginity?
>>
>>716684006
I'm pretty sure there are statistics on virgin wives being more faithful
>>
File: IMG_3527.jpg (63KB, 633x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3527.jpg
63KB, 633x360px
>>716684006
Here you go /n/igger
>>
>>716683632
Stop being a fucking fedora wearing nice guy and act like a normal human being. Women sense that shit like bloodhounds. Most people, both men and women, can sense if there is something off with you.
>>
File: IMG_3525.jpg (48KB, 348x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3525.jpg
48KB, 348x400px
>>716684006
>>
>>716684249
Not the person whom you're replying to - but what a shitty graph.

Where's the source?

Where's the paper? The report?

???
>>
>>716683817

Say you were hanging out at a bar and you went outside for a cigarette. Some guy walks up and smashes you in the face with a piece of rebar, spits in your mouth while you're on the ground, then runs away.

How do you get the guy who did it arrested?
>>
>>716684116
Citation needed. And you could be among the unlucky who marry a cheating virgin. Also, accepting that your girl can choose to cheat on you and the suffering caused by it is part of the deal in a relationship.
>>
>>716684249
Literally no source. That could come from my Nana's church for all we know.
>>
>>716684367
The guy is a troll - honestly.

This is all you need to understand. No research - only being edgy.

D. Kilpatrick et al., “Drug-facilitated, Incapacitated, and Forcible Rape: A National Study,” 2007; U.S. Bureau of Justice Statistics, M. Planty and L.
Langton, “Female Victims of Sexual Violence, 1994-2010,” 2013; Wolitzky-Taylor et al, “Is Reporting of Rape on the Rise? A Comparison of Women
with Reported Versus Unreported Rape Experiences in the National Women’s Study-Replication”, 2010
>>
>>716683817
>Most "raped" woman don't sue their "rapist" because they know they deserve it

Most don't even press charges against their "rapist". And I'm pretty sure the real reason is that it wasn't rape at all, it was consensual sex while drunk, a regrettable one time hookup, or cheating that had to be called rape after the fact so the woman could save face.

But even most terrible feminist harpies that cry "rape" after a shoulder rub aren't so cruel as to try to press charges with it. They'll just ruin his friends, family, and job; with the allegations.

Contrary to what the left would have you believe. Rape, REAL rape statistics, are way down. They like to greatly inflate the statistic by factoring in regrettable and drunken sex.... and stupid shit like "fart rape" when a man farts on a woman....
>>
>>716684249
>>716684334

Still not valid proof, with no ref to the study this could be made up by religious nutjobs.
>>
>>716683817
Let's say your boyfriend comes home drunk, again, and instead of just collapsing on the couch as he normally does, he comes into the bedroom looking for some "romance"
You aren't in the mood, but he's not having it, so he shakes you up a bit and falls on top of you, messily grabbing your pajamas off
He's 6'0 and you're a decent 5'6, so that's 6 inches and easily 50 pounds on you, so you can't exactly get away from him
Next thing you know, you're tired from struggling for the past 5-10 minutes and he's inside of you, his hot drunken breath coating your face as he pants faster and faster
He doesn't cum because he's too drunk and all this fighting made him sleepy, so he just rolls over

You love him, but...
>>
>>716684004

Yeah, go out and have sex. If you blew your teens and early twenties not having sex I don't know what to tell you. Try not to get hung up on the fact that most people have sex around the same age.
>>
>>716684690
>comes home drunk, again,
>Again
>Being wilfully blind
You know how he is yet you stay, but don't want to accept the consequences?
Give me a break man.
>>
>>716684690
If this is true story, i want to hug you anon
>>
>>716684838
Anon, in this situation, this is the first time he's forced himself on you
way to cherrypick, or I guess I should say
>Being wilfully blind

Seriously, what is a girl to do. That's your boyfriend and you love him, you don't want him to go to jail, but you still want him to recognize what he did to you
>>
>>716683216
Ne knows my friend, I have a churh gf and se fuck soooooo little.
Plus she is stupid, vulnerabile and tries to convert me.
Gonna dump her this summer, I don't want her to lose her grades because of my evilness
>>
>>716684690
I generally think "rape" of your gf is a very different thing than real rape. Ask anyone who's been in a committed relationship for 2+ years. Everyone has done it, male or female.

You come home feeling a bit pent up, maybe had a few drinks. Gf isn't in the mood. You get a bit physically pushy and do it anyhow while she gets slightly frustrated about it (but not like real anger or shocked or violated). And likewise, I have had women do it to me on several occasions (and if men can rape, women can too, there should be no double standard about it) in relationships.

Getting a bit forcey with your gf is a totally different thing than getting forcey with a stranger. There should almost be separate words for it.
>>
>>716685118
That's why we should go back to times where it was impossible to rape your wife
>>
File: IMG_3227.jpg (85KB, 1600x901px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3227.jpg
85KB, 1600x901px
>>716685118
>Women can rape men too
Lol do you want some more estrogen therapy with that faggot?
>>
>>716684996
>It's the first time
Doesn't matter, she knows he gets drunk regularly, she knows he willfully loses control by drinking.
Why do you want to be with someone who can't control himself?
Both are to blame in my eyes
>>
File: 1474525051878.jpg (660KB, 1825x4361px) Image search: [Google]
1474525051878.jpg
660KB, 1825x4361px
>>716681709
I have a girlfriend who's virginity I took. We were both 20 and we've been together for 2 years now. I will probably marry her, best wifey material I've ever seen. She doesn't wear makeup or smutty clothes and try to get attention. She's a quiet nerd introvert and she said I'm her only friend. Happy af that I found her cause I know how girls are these days. Disgusting trash who have had 50 sucks by the time they graduate college. I feel sorry for all the poor cucks marrying this garbage.

>pic extremely related
>>
>>716684435

You're using the same statistics that feminist use when trying to convince people that 1 in 5 women are raped on college campuses dumbshit.
>>
>>716685468
Slutty* dicks*
>>
>>716685468
is she religious or were you just a lucky bastard?
>>
>>716685468
OP here
That is literally my logic and thought process
I'm not a party fag so I want a conserved woman
>>
>>716685677
Oh am I?

So you've read all of the source I have linked?

Didn't think so.

You're basing an inference on something because you have a default response - think for yourself, individuality is the only thing that differs you from an ape - make sure I can tell the difference.
>>
>>716685380
>she knows he willfully loses control by drinking
He usually passes out
>he gets drunk regularly
So people who drink alcohol regularly cannot be trusted and should be jailed (or at least vetted so they don't hurt other people)

That's called profiling
>>
File: mygirl.jpg (37KB, 500x612px) Image search: [Google]
mygirl.jpg
37KB, 500x612px
>>716686045

met her at games workshop, just lucky I guess
>>
>>716686319
They should actually
It's pretty obvious individuals who consume alcohol frequently are more likely to commit crime due to alteration in consciousness
>>
No because I'm not an emotionally insecure baby. I met my wife when we were both in our 30s and sexually experienced. As a result we have mind blowing sex and are both comfortable with our bodies and each other

Grow up lads. Get real.
>>
>>716686319
>He usually passes out
sure thats the best case scenario. there are others, namely rape, which should also be considered if you want to be with someone like that
>So people who drink alcohol regularly cannot be trusted and should be jailed (or at least vetted so they don't hurt other people)
lol what
just be smart enough not to put yourself in that kind of situatiopn by being in a relationship with them
>>
>>716686469
If that's true, we should ban alcohol
If regular or frequent alcohol use increases the chance of crime and or harm to people, then the problem isn't people, it's the substance
>>
>>716686561
Sure. It depends on what your goal is though
Obviously people have predispositions to behave nigger-like, but mind altering substances build upon that
>>
>>716686045
No not religious, she's a light skinned mexican. She said she had 2 bfs before me and the last one she dated for 8 months and they never had sex because the dude was religious and wanted to save it for marriage and she said that scared her she didn't wanna get married so young and she dumped him. Than I noticed her at work how she acted different from other girls and asked her out on a date. I feel really lucky, and we get along so fucking well we have not had a single fight or argument. What I gotta tell you guys is to stop watching porn and fapping. It damages your psyche and makes it impossible to connect with a women. Not sure how but it makes you super attractive to girls and really makes you confident as fuck and allows you to be a real man
>>
>>716686534
>sure thats the best case scenario
That's the only scenario until this very night

>just be smart enough not to put yourself in that kind of situatiopn
A situation that nobody could have possibly forseen
Hindsight is 20/20 and it's not even like it's happened to you
Why would you assume that someone who is incredibly pleasant, to the point where someone would want to be in a relationship with them, would do that while drunk

It's still profiling
>>
>>716686428
Dis nigga is not me. I met her at my fast food job and we made out in the bathroom
>>
>>716686762
What the fuck is with you and profiling?
Did you get harassed by NYPD Tyrone?
>>
>>716686855
>What the fuck is with you and profiling?
I'm not the one who is saying that obviously hanging around drunk people is a one way ticket to getting rape
ie
I'm not the one profiling
>>
>>716686116
They are out there so don't lose hope, I would say about American women they are destroyed beyond repair by the jews. Some cultures do not promote promiscuity and sluttiness like they do in America. Also take note of what I posted
>>716686733 here about NOT FAPPING OT WATCHING PORN. trust me dude girls can detect it on a subconscious level
>>
>>716686262

Yeah how could I have possibly have such vast knowledge of a topic that every asshole on the internet has an opinion on and forms that opinion on the same 20 sources. Not to mention the massive effort it took to pore over your vast list of citations.

Eat shit you fucking chump.
>>
>>716687000
Kek thee hath given me hope
I plan on marrying women of my ethnicity which is fairly conservative
I'm not gonna search that fucking long though to be honest
>>
>>716687047
if you've read the sources - then you'd know I make no such claims - you ape.
>>
>>716686810
>>
>>716687000
>American women they are destroyed beyond repair
even the conservative women?
>>
File: IMG_2844.jpg (15KB, 269x187px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2844.jpg
15KB, 269x187px
>>716687222
Kek is amongst us
>>
>>716687212
Yeah I feel you on that it's my only issue cause I browse /pol/ and I want Aryan children ;( but Id rather have a high quality. Respectable brown girl than a trash gatbagebag cum stained white girl
>>
File: IMG_2998.jpg (57KB, 564x846px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2998.jpg
57KB, 564x846px
>>716687391
She better be an incredibly light shade of brown
>>
File: aM1Q591_460s_v1.jpg (31KB, 460x294px) Image search: [Google]
aM1Q591_460s_v1.jpg
31KB, 460x294px
>>716681709
>>
>>716687336
Haha it was our first jobs. I don't have any pics cause she hates taking pictures and we never send nudes. But I have high standards and would not date a potato. I would rate her face 8/10 and her body 10/10 she weighs 100 lbs and is less than 5 feet tall and her ass is the biggest thing on her body like 10/10 ass.
>>
>>716687643
>we never send nudes
i knew it was too good to be true
>>
>>716687222

When rape counts as sex that a woman later regretted or simply sex while intoxicated the statistics make it seem as if women aren't reporting rape,and your concluding that that they think they deserved it.

Learn to extrapolate faggot.
>>
>>716687343
It's hard to say... If they go on any social media the culture will rub off on them and their friends will make them think it's ok to fuck 20 dudes.. My girl does not go on any social media or take any selfies trying to get attention.
>>
File: elrisitas.jpg (40KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
elrisitas.jpg
40KB, 600x600px
>>716681709
>nearly 2017
>still thinking hymen = virgin
top kek m8
>>
>>716687746
Wow. I'm still doubting you read any sources. If you won't actually read the fucking articles don't waste my time you ape
>>
>>716687695

This is the reality of dating and marrying a plain Jane virgin.

They haven't fucked because they don't fuck.

I'd rather marry a girl without a hymen than a girl without a sex drive.
>>
>>716687499
I mean she's almost as white as me and her hair is really really dark red, her grandparents were Spanish so I sort of try really hard to pretend she's european.. But no she ain't one of those disgusting dark brown monkey looking Mayan Mexicans.
>>
>>716681709
My wife was a virgin when we got together. Now that you're out of high school it wont happen.
>>
>>716687888

I'm doubting you've ever seen a vagina up close, you marmot.
>>
>>716687695
Lol I like it. It means she has modesty she doesn't wanna send any nudes in case it ever leaks out. And I don't even see the point in nudes .. I don't Jack off I only cum a pussy, I don't wanna see nude pictures of her I just wait until I see the real thing to get off. If you want some proof I'll show you some of her hairs on my bed next to a cum stain? Lmao I wouldn't be role playing on here faggots. I want my /b/ros to be happy and have quality virgin wives
>>
File: 1478306650156.jpg (51KB, 628x602px) Image search: [Google]
1478306650156.jpg
51KB, 628x602px
>>716687841
this, op virgin confirmed. hymens can break from tampons or masturbation ect. you have the internet at your fingertips. research some more before sounding like a tard.
>>
>>716681709
Yup, 8 years ago she was a shy virgin.
solid 7/10.

did take a while to get her going, she thought me rubbing her crotch from the outside of her jeans was naughty when we first met, it was adorable.

Still would not wed her, marrige is for chumps.
>>
>>716688191
jelly af anon
>>
>>716681709
Virgins are horrible, even if they are eager. Sure, they are better than a diseased loose cum-dumpster but on average, an experienced girl is far better than a virgin.
>>
>>716684889
Shut the fuck up faggot
>>
>>716683260
what if bbc Bubba comes up behind you and sticks it in your tailpipe. Clearly you wanted it though...
>>
>>716688232
Also hymens can stay intact despite sex. They rarely just go from untouched to broken. They stretch, expand, get damaged, heal, all kinds of shit. They aren't solid, they're stretchy. They can go away completely due to age. They can survive multiple intense sexual encounters.
>>
>>716688191

Does anybody else ever think this shit is some isis plot to radicalize spergers and artists to make them want to be more like radical muslims?

I mean all the hate for degeneracy and people wanting virgin wives.

Go do drugs and fuck strangers. It's way more fun than playing pokemon with your leg beard dead fish wife.
>>
>>716686469
>people who drink alcohol more frequently are more likely to commit crime due to alteration in consciousNess
We should just ban guns and all weapons too! The world would be a better place without crime and violence and banning those evil things would destroy crime.
>>
>>716688468

Bonafide needle dick over here boys.
>>
>>716688280
Thanks anon, I really feel for you guys, I used to always think to myself that id rather be single than be in a committed relationship with a slut cause I respect myself. The major tips I can give you is to stop watching porn and masturbating, this will allow you to get any girl of your choosing as it will make you better than 99% of the male population. And you have to pay attention to the low-key girl who's not trying to be the center of attention and she will not be wearing revealing clothes. Also social media is a huge red flag it means they crave attention. You won't have luck on tinder it promotes hook up culture. But if you abstain from porn and masturbation it will give you the confidence and masculinity to be able to approach girls you see in real life.
>>
>>716688740
thanks bro
>>
File: 16016211.jpg (9KB, 225x224px) Image search: [Google]
16016211.jpg
9KB, 225x224px
>>716688738
>>
>>716688629
Except guns and weapons don't have a direct correlation with crime rates when they are legally owned. Nigger detected.
>>
21 years old femanon here. My pussy is still virgin but not my other holes
>>
>>716681709
my wife was a virgin when we first had sex.
she was 15 and my dick got streaked with blood.
8 years later, we were married.
>>
>>716688738
Could be a child or a woman. Hymens tear during sex with an average sized penis, or larger. Kids have tiny weenies.
>>
>>716688740

Seriously read this in a middle eastern accent and tell me this isn't some jihadi fucker trying to get sand in your asshole.
>>
>>716688903
>Slut
>>
>>716683468
you do realize she likes you choking her out because she wants to die right?
>>
>>716688903
Hey guys! She gives BJ's and does butt stuff!
>>
File: 438.png (11KB, 468x468px) Image search: [Google]
438.png
11KB, 468x468px
>>716688980
>Hymens tear during sex with an average sized penis, or larger.

You're either stupid enough that you believe this, or b8ing so hard that... fuck I guess you got me, I replied.
>>
>>716688615
Or maybe its a JEWISH social Marxist plot to destroy western culture with degeneracy and immodesty. Turning the once respectable and honorable mothers into to mentally destroyed childless feminist slut cumdumpsters. Dude all of the great civilizations of the past did not have these "progressive" degenerate cultures.. It's a fact that if a women has 20 sexual partners her psyche will be damaged and she will be unable to form long lasting meaningful relationships and unable to have a stable marriage and family life. There's a reason why in the past men would ONLY marry virgins
>>
>>716686915
He's not profiling you fucking idiot he's using common sense and not feeling bad for someone who doesn't do the right thing for themself. You're using the slippery slope fallacy after twisting his words to say he's profiling, while he's simply using fact and reason to say he's more dangerous than the average person. Obviously it is stated he can't control himself while drunk, and it is stated he gets drunk quite often. One who is drunk and can't control themself well while drunk is much more likely to commit crimes such as rape than one who isn't. As a conclusion, it is scientific fact that this man is more dangerous than the average person and it is the girls fault for not using basic foresight and dating someone without a problem.
>>
>>716689023

Join the fucking club, at least she's having interesting sex.
>>
>>716689194
Just admit you tore your hymen before your man banged you, don't gotta' admit you did it banging someone else. Say you damaged it via gymnastics or something and you were a "virgin" before him.
>>
File: IMG_3447.jpg (70KB, 750x765px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3447.jpg
70KB, 750x765px
>>716689194
I feel like you ended up getting cucked by a girl who told you she lost it by riding a bike (Jamal)
>>
File: 4e5.jpg (55KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
4e5.jpg
55KB, 625x626px
>>716689389
>>
>>716688993
Oh sorry for trying to get in between your filthy tranny interracial cuckold porn. No this is 2016 women should be allowed to fuck as many guys as they want! It's sexual liberation after all! Sadly they won't find out until they're a lonely single old childless women that they fucked up.
>>
File: IMG_3324.jpg (56KB, 640x476px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3324.jpg
56KB, 640x476px
>>716689458
>Mfw when a bait is so good that it actually describes your situation
>>
>>716689368
This is nice attempt at subtle bait. I legit r8 it 9/10. Just assuming I'm female from the start of the first line kind of gives it away though, hence not a perfect 10. Maybe next time pal.
>>
>>716681709
That's always been my theory. That's why I'm a 40 year old virgin.
>>
>>716688926
Good job anon. She's all yours! You guys have something special and meaningful. Hope you have many more happy years together
>>
>>716689540
Lol cuck
>>
>>716689213

I can't believe that the new cool way to rebel is to become a conservative christian. You kids are crazy.
>>
File: 1480266722366.jpg (64KB, 500x474px) Image search: [Google]
1480266722366.jpg
64KB, 500x474px
>>716689540
>>
>>716689682
My man here gets it. There should be new thrasher shirts that say God is with me
>>
>>716689682
I'm not religious. Yes conservatism is making a big comeback. The Jews tricked you into being "progressive". Porn is the single most destructive drug to the males of the 21st century.
>>
File: IMG_2522.jpg (30KB, 362x259px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2522.jpg
30KB, 362x259px
>>716689684
Does Jamal still come and "hangout" with her?>>716689684
>>
>>716681709
This is jew propaganda designed to get right leaning males to breed themselves. This is essentially phase two after the sexual regression of the female archetype
>>
>>716689682
I'm shocked how many men do not physically understand hymens
no you idiot they're not a freshness seal
>>
>>716689507

See I'm telling you guys, this mother fucker has sand up his ass crack and he's here trying to get it in yours too.
>>
File: 4b8.jpg (83KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
4b8.jpg
83KB, 1024x768px
>>716689829
>>
My Gf is a virgin cause she didn't wanna have that family tradition of having kids before marriage but were getting married next year, after 7 years of only bjs and over the clothes
>>
File: IMG_3531.jpg (73KB, 600x671px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3531.jpg
73KB, 600x671px
>>716689944
It actually is a freshness seal
You're honestly retarded if you think physical activity that isn't penetration leads to complete hymen rupture
Also, hymen regeneration is still noticeable
>>
>>716689953
Sorry for offending you man! It's 2016 I won't judge you! Go right ahead and go prep your wife's holes for jamal! Cuckolding is in! It's the only thing that gets you off these days after wrecking your brain with all the degenerate slime the jews have been feeding you!
>>
>>716690141
>>
File: 34600452.jpg (78KB, 680x649px) Image search: [Google]
34600452.jpg
78KB, 680x649px
>>716690169
>>
>>716689805

Says the guy being tricked by islamic memes to follow sharia law.
>>
>>716689233
>he's using common sense
He's correlating two things that don't necessarily have to do with one another and applying it to a general population
Not every drunk person, or rather people who get drunk, is a danger to society
There's no fact and reason behind it
Obviously it's stated he can't control himself while drunk, but if it's the first time it happened, then obviously it wasn't a concern before then
Getting drunk often isn't a key characteristic of rapists, so it doesn't make sense to say "Obviously he would have never been able to control himself"

>As a conclusion, it is scientific fact
That's not how science works, retard
>>
I fucked a 23 year old Virgin when I was 22, and it was creepy as fuck. Sluts only for me please.
>>
>>716690141
>be a girl
>get period
>freak out
>mom hands me a tampon
>she helps me put it in
>obviously I'm a huge slut that never should be married ever
>>
>>716690394
Why is it not just Islam? Just 100 years ago most European , British and American men would only marry virgins. Pretty much if a women wasn't a virgin nobody would want her and she would starve
>>
>>716690587
>Having a minidildo all day
Disgusting
>>
>>716690598
This is the bullshit /pol/ feeds you. This is not fact. At most a few rich assholes tried to make this happen, but they had no solid proof of who was and who wasn't a virgin anyways, so it was rubbish even for them.
>>
>>716690169

>hates jews
>wife was a virgin
>hates western degeneracy
>writes like english is second language

Not falling for it Aashif
>>
>>716690394
>his wife has had 38 sexual partners before him
>>
>>716690687
You're honestly ducking retarded if you don't know the history of patriarchy in the 1900's
Also, Asian cultures have valued virginity longer than any sandnigger culture has
>>
>>716690598

You're right I never thought of it that way, non virgins just starved to death.

Oh by the way what do they say is the world's oldest profession again?

Was it Millinery?

I can never remember...
>>
>>716690693
>>hates Jews
Fuck off Abijah Goldstein
>>
>>716691058
Prostitution? Oh right they had to degrade themselves to survive. Cause no sane man would ever marry them
>>
>>716690797

Better than seeing beautiful women and only being able to think about dicks.
>>
>>716691393
You're basically fucking a dude at this point
>>
>>716691393
I don't even get what you're talking about? So you're happy to slurp sloppy seconds cum out of her pussy as long as shes "beautiful"?
>>
>>716691312

Sex is so disgusting and filthy, isn't it friend? Filthy filthy business.
>>
>>716691708
>Fucking a women whose job is to fuck men for money
This is when they didn't have std checks.
>>
ITT: The 1800's
>>
>>716691708
I love having sex with my qt who's virginity I took, it is actually meaningful and special.

But it's a different story when you're giving the girl her 59th cock of them month, she probably lost track of all dick and at that point intimacy is no different than a pat on the back with a platonic friend. You're just using each others bodies to masturbate
>>
>>716692041
Gosh guys it's 2016!!!! I thought were more progressive and evolved by now!
>>
>>716691614

The point is you guys are so hung up that you don't realize how spastic you sound.

You can't enjoy sex or the company of women without thinking about how many dicks they've touched.

You're jealous of women because they can have more sex than you, yet you're so out of touch you think women go out trawling for dick when the reality is men that aren't hung up beta faggots are tricking them into having sex by convincing them that they're not going to be tossed away like a cum rag.

If anything you should be mad at dudes fucking women before marriage.
>>
>>716692303
Until your qt bumps into Jerome from high school, and only having tasted flaccid white meat before, gets tempted, and ends up riding his fat black cock.

You don't think she's ever gonna get bored, or wonder "What did I miss out on by sleeping with anon only?". One day, her curiousity is gonna get the better of her, that's how women are buddy, no matter how much you stammer "B-b-but my qt is different! Sh-she's loyal and honest!"

They all are, until a better deal comes along.
>>
>>716692436
No the real problem is that we've all been tricked and conditioned to believe that this behavior is completely normal! The problem is that cucks are still willing to settle for the girls after they've had a lifetime of pounding. Most girls want to get married eventually. If there was still a big stigma around it and guys wouldn't marry non virgins than girls wouldn't be fucking around if they ever wanted to have a nice marriage and family.
>>
>>716692303

You know how the divorce rate for the "me" generation skyrocketed?

That was all the qt one dick's-enough-for-me wives who hit their sexual prime and got curious about all the dicks they never had.
>>
>>716692436
Funny how it's women who find slut shaming the most offensive
>>
>>716692594
>What did I miss out on by sleeping with anon only?
>"B-b-but my qt is different! Sh-she's loyal and honest!"
>They all are, until a better deal comes along.
>Mfw that's basically what happened to me with my long distance gf of 2 and a half years...
>>
>>716692766
Ok sure
But then why the fuck is divorce not extremely high in other countries where virginity until marriage is emphasized?
>>
>>716692594
But that's where you're mistaken. Why do you think that girls go for Jerome in the first place? Because they are real MEN girls love masculinity. you can't be a real man when you're constantly fapping and watching porn. If you castrate a bull it will become as docile as a cow. That's why girls are acting this way these days THERE ARE NO REAL MEN LEFT they've fapped themselves into docile effeminate pussies. My dick is never flaccid because I don't whack off like a little boy. You will only understand what I'm talking about if you test it out yourself. Your sperm is what contains your manhood. Of you squirt it out every day 5 times a day to the computer screen you will have NO NATURAL CHARISMA OR CONFIDENCE!!!!
>>
>>716692857
>long distance
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA
>bb buh I gave her plenty of raw phone sex man!
>>
>>716681709

>Anon gets a sore bum again because he's not getting laid

Men sleep around more and cheat more often than girls. If you went outside and wasn't completely autistic, you would see this

Keep being bitter though. Its funny :)
>>
>>716692857
Sorry to bring up any bad feels, bro, nothing intentional, just trying to forewarn these fools before their hearts are broken.

If you go with a girl who's slept about, they know what they like, they know what they want, so if they're picking you to be with, they can be confident in that choice.

If you're the only person they've ever dated/slept with, there's going to get curious at some point, want to find out what other men are like.

>>716693005
I can agree with you to a degree, buddy, but a womans natural curiosity will always come into play. You can be Beefstud McLumberjack, with a 50ft beard and dick to match, but if she wants to know what Cheeto Fingers dick tastes like, or how it feels to ride Chang Yu from the drycleaners, she's gonna want to know, and no amount of masculinity or testosterone will stop that.
>>
>>716681709
>Do any of you have wives that were virgins
Yes
>Only fucked you?
No
>>
>>716692671

I bet you believe violent video games cause school shootings.

I swear to god this new wave of conservatism is turning all you fags into Helen Love Joy.

Your response to a bunch of pussy liberal faggot cultural marxists is to become fucking Imams.

Breathe. Relax. You're going to get laid eventually and chances are you won't be accused of rape when you do.
>>
>>716692766
ITS BECAUSE OF ONE SIMPLE REASON. PORN!!!!!!
man has a natural sexual energy within him. Its what makes them strong leaders warriors and protectors.

Girls live for this energy they crave it to feed themselves, they go to the man that has the most. There's a natural hierarchy among men. Girls want the strongest sperm subconsciously. They can sense who is a wanker and who isn't. It's as easy as testing it out for yourself. You will notice girls around you acting differently and treating you differently than before. But you won't do it because you're hopelessly addicted. Porn addiction works on the brain in the same exact way as crack addiction.
>>
File: IMG_3374.png (709KB, 1410x868px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3374.png
709KB, 1410x868px
>>716693249
>No amount of testosterone will stop that
Why do you need testosterone to stop infidelity?
>>
>>716692941

Like Saudi Arabia?

I don't know that's a mystery I guess.
>>
>>716693372
This. So much this.

The extreme left and extreme right have always been rather annoying, but in the last couple years, they've become pants-on-head retarded, while shoving it more in our faces.
>>
>>716693459
Good meme nigger
What is Asia?
>>
>>716693450
I accept this challenge. Going to push myself to not wank until at least the end of January, and see if I have any better luck getting laid up to then.
>>
>>716693129
We live in different continents but we met once and were planning to met again around this time in December.
I got a few handjobs, blowjobs and dry humping, and I also eat her out. As well as the usual groping and kissing sessions.
It was both of us first time for all of that.
The second meeting that would have been around this time, was supposed to be to fuck, both of us virgins.
But c'est la vie
>>
>>716681888
You probably have shit sex and don't even know it.
>>
I use to say I would wait for a virgin, mainly because I'm a virgin and I feel like I should hold a potential partner to the same level I hold myself.

Nowadays, I say IF any woman gave me a chance, I would judge her on other womanly things and how much extra-relational sex she had. I'd prefer it be less than one partner a year for the years she's been sexually active.

I realize it's going to be easier to achieve Wizardhood than find a decent woman these days. That's why I seek to become a Sage. Women haven't proven their worth, as edgy as that sounds. And, tbh fam, my hand feels good enough.
>>
>>716681888
For a man being virgin is a sign of weakness, lack of lust, determination and attractiveness. Do we really need to go again with the key and the lock?

Besides that not the point, was your wife virgin? And don't assume nothing, because statistics tells us that she probably had several dicks inside before you.
>>
>>716693372
Yeah keep consuming porn the filthier the better your orgasm will be!! Keep going after that dopamine high. Trust me it's good for you man! Masturbation is healthy it reduces the chances for prostate cancer FAP AWAY ANON! It's perfectly healthy! It's not your fault jamal has a bigger dick than you! Girls will always go to jamal you can't help it! It's not related to overconsumption of porn at all anon! Now go have your 4th fap of the day! Or is it the 5th? The more the merrier!
>>
>>716693450

Nobody is forcing you to jack off three times a day.

Have some fucking personal agency. Theres a difference between watching porn occasionally and never watching porn again.

For fuck sake, get that sand out of your ass crack Azim.

Does nobody see how these fuckers sound like
>>
File: 211155544333.jpg (6KB, 257x196px) Image search: [Google]
211155544333.jpg
6KB, 257x196px
>>716683333
Anyone got anything to say about this?
>>
>>716681709
If you're muslim then it's possible
>>
>>716681709
My wife was a virgin befor me
>>
>>716682103
This. I can't believe some people are so autistically jealous that they can't even fathom seeing a girl who has been with another guy.
>>
>>716681709
My mom is a virgin so yea it is possible
>>
>>716693557
YouTube: your brain on porn

Dude if you have any type of social anxiety or awkwardness this is the reason for it.
The human body is like a battery and when you abstain from cumming the energy stays inside you and energizes you. You will feel amazing and will be able to socialize with any girls. The charismatic leader is the natural state of man. It's not a masculine trait to feel weak and submissive. The porn industry is ran by Jews and they use this to weaken man and make them easier to control. I wish you luck it's not easy to quit a porn addiction you will be horny as fuck but the reward is infinitely worth it. Use that horniness to energize you and put it to productive use.
>>
>>716693682
Why would I want a girl? The only reason for sex other than to feel good, is procreation. I refuse to procreate because this life is shit. I can't ensure my kids would have a decent life and don't want them to feel the way I do. Some suffering will die with me.

Masturbating is a way for me to ease the natural desire to mate. I don't use porn, though.
>>
>>716693680

You have some serious issues. Those same statistics apply to your mother and female family.

Are you autistic? You seem really obsessed with this. Your definitely on the spectrum.
>>
>>716682103
Honorless cuck. I cant wait until you see your wife oogling her exbf when your out shopping with her
>>
>>716693966
t. Jesus
>>
>>716693518

Oh gotcha. Yeah man Uzbekistan and Kazakhstan are the shit.

I think they list low divorce rates right in the tourist pamphlet.
>>
>>716693972

No your life is shit. Mines ace, I get laid, I make good money and enjoy my hobbies.

Get a job you fucking bum. Put your cock away and stop being so autistic.
>>
>>716686319
>people who drink alcohol regularly cannot be trusted
>Duh
>???
>Trust someone who can't remember shit?
>Being this stupid in 2k16?
>>
>>716693972
Masturbation is the cause of your pessimism. You have no desire to be GREAT. you don't want to carve your name in the history books? You're content with pathetic and insignificant existence? This is not the normal state in which a man should be. If you have any awkwardness or lack of social skills it is purely because of porn and masturbation. Humans are social creatures there is no logical reason for them not to want to mate.
>>
>>716681709
My wife was a Virgin when we married- the tearing and bleeding the whole works, we were young and retarded what can I say. But we went to be come the most sexually open couple in the world. The act of experimenting in a loving relationship- where you are willing to do ANYTHING for the other person is so hot. In a year she was into swallowing, anal, spanking, pee, Fisting, pain etc. And suddenly from nowhere she started to squirt- we had to buy plastic bed covers.
>>
>>716693738
You getting scared jew? I will pass on my knowledge to these poor goyim so they may become strong and able to fight back. Curse your evil ways jew, and stop peddling your filthy slime to our innocent youth.
>>
>>716694136
>have a job
>no debt, no real expenses
>save a bunch of money each paycheck
>still have no desire to bring kids into this endless cycle of shitflinging

Yea, no. I'll do my best to not kill myself early and that'll be the end of it. Money is a necessary evil, as far as I'm concerned, until I can escape it, which I do plan to do
>>
>>716694252
All you're missing is the "shit was so cash"
>>
>>716694068
More like China and pre-nuke Japan
Niggers love being stupid on purpose don't they?
>>
>>716694320
Stop watching porn and masturbating and I guarantee you will feel great about life. Depression and emptiness is caused by porn and fapping. If you are single than this will allow you to woe a female.
>>
>>716694169
The logical reason, to me, is that life isn't worth the suffering it brings along. I realize I'm at ends with the rest of people but oh well. I don't just sit in my room and sulk. I work, I go outside, occasionally talk to people. I just have moved past the natural instinct to mate. Partly because of neglect from females in my early years partly from too much time to think. Regardless, that's where I am
>>
>>716693682

Your projecting pretty hard friend.

You're so in your own world you think everybody is like you. Not everybody is addicted to porn.
>>
>>716684567

the ones with one partner are the religious nut jobs. And oh yes they don't get divorced, but they ain't happy either.
>>
>>716694435
But, you see, I have already idealized virginity. Me remaining 'pure' in a sea of impurity is attractive. It takes more will power to not fuck a girl (including hookers) than to be a depraved man who will take whatever comes his way.

I enjoy having disposable income, but don't believe that makes life worth living, or that I want to spend it on a relationship.
>>
>>716694486
>neglect from females during your early years
Were you coincidentally masturbating during this time in your life? I would bet money that you were.
You have found your problem. It is NEVER too late. seize the day my friend
THIS IS THE CAUSE OF SO MANY OF YOUR PROBLEMS GUYS. You're not supposed to masturbate!! The Jewish doctors tricked us into thinking it's healthy and normal. The penis was made to ejaculate inside of vaginas ONLY. if our ancestors became wankers we would not be alive today.
>>
>>716694435
I doubt it. I didn't even start jerking off untill I was 17 (Im 19 now). I have no friends, and am a kissless, handheldless virgin. Ive never had a strong desire for sex, and I'll probably die alone. I do like jerking off to piss porn though. Shit is so cash.
>>
>>716694320

Actually get a proper job. Move out of your parents, start to live life. Join in. Don't sit in your room tossing it off giving it 'oh those dirty sluts, all their fault'...

Really your asking for a girl to be a solid 10/10, virgin and to be your sex slave.... and all you have to offer back is a dead end job, autism science cannot pin on the known spectrum and mad dick beating skills.

Can you see why girls friend zone you?
>>
>>716681709
pretty sure its the beta virgins who can't get laid at the bar proposing this.

Fuck off faggots, I wanna get laid without getting married, the fact that you lack social skills doesn't mean you can force your beta religious bullshit onto everyone else.
>>
>>716694723
>were you masturbating during this time
No, I was in grade school and didn't start smacking the monkey until 8th grade I think
>>
>>716694723
im an open minded person. Please present evidence that masturbating is not healthy or normal.
>>
>>716681709
if you werent a neckbeard you could know that a womans hymen can be broken without having sex.
>>
>>716694581
I used to be when I was 17. I was a awkward kissless virgin like SO MUCH of 4chan.. Than I experimentally stopped fapping and ever since then my life has totally flipped around. I'm not awkward in no way whatsoever . I can have great bantz with everyone and I am very successful with girls. ITS NOT A COINCIDENCE. Seriously guys I only want to help you this is the root of your problems
>>
>>716694282

Calm down Qadeer, the only thing being peddled here is your sharia horseshit. I won't let you get sand in these good folks asses. They're good boys. Shoo Raashid, shoo!
>>
>>716681709
if you go with a girl who have like 15-18 years old and she become your wife , it's possible. And yes, this is possible and legal in France . Also this sort of thing is common for my family .
>>
>>716694905
jesus christ, mate. I'm jewish, and my great grandpa was a famous rabbi, and even I can tell that you're a jew whose trying to pretend to be a goyim. Gtfo of here, bitch!
>>
>>716694687
Virginity doesn't matter for males. It doesn't effect the mind the same way it does for females. Dude stop being pessimistic and depressed, it's all because of fapping ! Try it out for a month or two what do you have to lose??
>>
>>716681709
what if it was me that popper her cherry?
>>
>>716694387
Oh cool, yeah you should move to China or pre war Japan.

You really fucking nailed me on that one.
>>
>>716694791
Define 'proper' job. I don't want to waste the little time I have here doing shit I dislike. In my free time I engage in self education and prefer that to a school setting. I know it holds no water to an actual degree but it is cheap, engaging, and interesting.

Also, you say
>Can you see why girls friend zone you?

You seem to be implying I make friends with many females. The few I do have share interests with me but are not relationship material and there never was that intention.

You should read this
http://www.theabsolute.net/misogyny/onwomen.html

Sums up my view pretty well
>>
File: ohg-asian.jpg (313KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
ohg-asian.jpg
313KB, 1080x720px
>>
>>716694851
Youtube: your brain on porn

I wish I was trolling. You can find the evidence all over the internet. These cases of "social anxiety" popping up in the younger generation it's all caused by porn and fapping. The older generations never this bullshit. Its illogical for nature to give social animals "social anxiety". Look at 4chan this is the biggest concentration of "shut in kissless virgins" why do you think that is? While it's coincidentally one of the biggest concentration of porn and wankers on the internet???? I wish I was trolling ... I only want to help my fellow smart internet kids
>>
File: IMG_3092.jpg (86KB, 640x639px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3092.jpg
86KB, 640x639px
OP here
What are you all even talking about?
I'm gonna look for a good girl for one month at most at new uni
You faggots convinced me that m traditional women don't exist anymore
>>
>>716695028
I'll admit I was pursing one girl recently. It went on for about a month. But I stopped jacking off for about two months, one before and one during. I felt only pent up sexual energy and obsessive thoughts about the girl I was trying to get.

Since then, I release my frustration occasionally and deal with life with a clear mind.
>>
>>716694780
I found masturbation early when I was a kid but I used to hump my bed until my dick felt good. I was always the shy awkward kid in school I couldn't talk to anyone I would get extreme anxiety. I was like that all the way until senior year of HS. Than I stopped fapping completely and now I'm the complete opposite not awkward at all lost my virginity , have a great gf and girls always show me attention. I don't think it's a coincidence at all
>>
>>716694903

You're the best of us now. King of the white supremacist anime tranny message board.

Please do not take jacking off advice from this man.

Here's all you need to know. If you've ever thought "man, I'm jerking off too much" or "I think I watch a lot of porn" stop doing that so much.

If you're fat you don't need to become an anorexic.

These people are fucking retarded.
>>
>>716695346
K. Don't lose yourself to degeneracy. Or do. It's your choice either way, but try to consider the problems with each lifestyle
>>
>>716695016

nice try Haaziq
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ikXim4wevc

i'm going to be a faggot sorry
>>
>>716695463
as somebody who actually is 100 % jewish, this shit drives me up the fucking walls. Get out of here, shlomo!
>>
>>716695441
I mean I'm still going to date/marry within my own ethnicity which is fairly conservative
But if she's not a virgin and isn't a fucking slut I really don't have any other options beside 40 year old virgin
>>
>>716694905
Guys look at this guy, he's trying to slide my information calling me a sharia extremist... Its like he doesn't want you to listen to the information im trying to tell you.

Pro tip: the entire porn industry is run by Jews

They want you to keep fapping because it ruins your life and relationships. Everything
>>
>>716695419
Now you're one of "them"; The majority, the normal people. How many people can control themselves so long, or be hated by society, that they die virgin? I don't think it's many. No sexual corruption aside from my hand. That's all. I've left porn behind but others don't need to, if it helps them keep themselves.
>>
>>716695576
I jack off to pics instead of porn. Is there a difference? I've watched porn multiple times in the past, but I really like still pictures
>>
>>716695359
If you force your body, make it know that it will NOT get a release unless it's inside of a women. It WILL do whatever it takes to get you out of your house and force you to socialize with women, you'll crave it.
>>
>>716695540
Why is there anything wrong with being a 40 year old virgin? That's a wizard. That's a true achievement, whether you like it or not. I value people who can look at women, or men, and say 'I'm going to control myself and not fuck that because people say I should'

I especially value people who can do that we'll into adulthood
>>
>>716695528

No way Ghazzal. I'm not going anywhere until you camel fuckers take a hike.

I see through your shit. Today it's about virgin wives, then they saps settle down with there chimp looking wives who are shit in the sack and next you're telling them Bacha bazi is halal because there wives can't satisfy them.
>>
File: IMG_3534.png (49KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3534.png
49KB, 500x300px
>>716695718
Pic related
>>
>>716686319
Alcohol is bad, unhealthy, makes people dumb, slutty, aggressive and it's the #1 relationship killer.
If you haven't realized that yet, you're a fucking idiot.
>>
>>716681709
You dumb fuck... it's a double negative with the cross through the diamond. I read it as "No Hymen, No Not Diamond".
>>
>>716695665
But why would I want to? To me, it seems, I live an easier, albeit less satisfying life than most. I don't have many desires but also less vices. I can wake up content and if I ever want to do something, the only thing stopping me is myself.

I guess I don't have the same desires as others. But I also laid out reasons why I don't want to ha kids, and why a relationship is only for procreation.
>>
>>716695648
Yes dude it's the same thing but I think slightly less detrimental vs hd video. I seriously recommend you to stop it. There's no comparison between porn and a real women. Sex is not just about the sight of a naked pussy. There's so much more little things like the smell of her hair, her soft skin, the cute sounds she makes etc etc. If this makes you sad because you don't have a women you need to know the only reason is because of the porn. Your body will not make your persue a women if your cumming all the time. Your making it think your getting laid like a maniac with all the porn and fapping so it doesn't believe that it needs to make any effort.
>>
File: 2111555356.png (332KB, 633x468px) Image search: [Google]
2111555356.png
332KB, 633x468px
>>716694723
Best troll i've ever seen
>>
>>716695856
Because you don't want to be this:

The last man(German:der letzte Mensch) is a term used by the philosopherFriedrich NietzscheinThus Spoke Zarathustrato describe the antithesis of the imagined superior being, theÜbermensch, whose imminent appearance is heralded by Zarathustra. The last man is tired of life, takes no risks, and seeks only comfort and security.

Come on man don't you want glory? Want to do something great?
>>
>>716685468
She let you take her virginity before marraige, why would you marry her? She has proven to be a whore without values.
>>
>>716695576

I want them to keep fapping so they don't start going off into caves once a month to fuck little boys like you El-Amin
>>
>>716690640
I kek'd, back in the 80's at our Catholic church they actually taught that tampon use was sinful for that reason. It was maxi-pads only.
>>
File: Big_84153f_5305876.png (22KB, 470x316px) Image search: [Google]
Big_84153f_5305876.png
22KB, 470x316px
>>716696025
Quiet Jew!
Don't you have some goyim to go swindle?
>>
>>716695981
Yeah, not really. I want to live a simple life where something I does matters but that doesn't exist anymore.

>inb4 getting laid matters XD

No.

There's no point in being an Ubermensch or a Last man. Nietzsche just made up some stuff to stroke his ego. Not saying that was Uber. Modernity lacks meaning. All life does, but at least when there was necessary struggle to survive people had more of an illusion of meaning.

>just give life meaning

I've tried and can't. That meaning is meaningless because it comes from meaninglessness.
>>
>>716695995
Gotta test drive the car before I buy it. and I like how it drives so I'll take it!
>>
My fiance was a virgin when I met her. Shy in school, thought guys her age were immature losers. I met her at college when I was 21 and she was just turned 18. She never told me she was a virgin until I fucked her and I found out. Bee together 3 years. Ive been with other girls though. Got a big dick and I don't take shit, always keep fit and make her laugh, got my shit together.

We ridicule betas together when we're out.
>>
>>716693988
did this happen to you?
>>
>>716695981

Nietzsche proposed to Lou Andreas-Salomé, she thought he was a fag and rejected him, and then he got a hate boner for women and sex too.
>>
>>716684249
All this survey says to me is the more partners you have, the later on you're likely to be married. That's really obvious!
>>
>>716696182

Sorry Dabir. I see right through your taliban scheme
>>
>>716696252
Ok.
>>
>>716696252
Great job anon. Feels good that she belongs to you and you only right? Makes the relationship so much more meaningful!
>>
>>716696252
That's great until she leaves you.
>>
>>716696214
Anon.... There's only two ways to live life. You either let life push you around like a piece of driftwood riding the waves of the ocean or you take charge and grapple with life until you push it to submission, you can be in control of life and mold it to whatever you want. Its your choice the only person stopping you is yourself!
>>
>>716696429
This the mindset of a beta wanker....

Take notes guys. A real man would never have these type of things on his mind
>>
>>716681709
Yes
>>
>>716696689
What, the very real possibility that she leaves you? Yeah, OK. Live your fantasy life where all virgin women stay with their unvirgin men
>>
>>716696429

>implying

I'm not a useless faggot who warrants being left. Also her mom has only been with her dad and she believes this is right, hence why she didn't get laid before me. I actually just wanted to fuck her at first and not stay but after seeing how upset she was that she'd given the V to me and I was a dick I got to know her better. She's also glad that I've been with other women so I know when i've got something good and won't leave her. And she hates kids and never wants them. Th.. thanks
>>
>>716696393

See I'm telling you guys, this is some camel jockey trick to make you cool with Sharia law.

Read all the pro virgin, anti-porn and masturbation stuff in a middle eastern accent.

Too many exclamation points and the the sentence structure is just a little off. I'm telling you they're going to be selling you on chai boys next.
>>
>>716696850
If you are doing illegal activities under Sharia Law, there is a 100% chance your degenerate or a nigger
>>
i'm a 30+ marriedfag
>>
>>716696633
My view on life is that we have control over some things, and not others. It's pointless to worry about things we can't change. It does make sense to think about what we can change and make those decisions based on the life we want to live.

I've seen the cruelty of the world. It's a conscious decision to ha kids. I'm not going to. To ensure that, I'm not going to entangle myself with females. It may be a 'negative' outlook on life, but that a subjective opinion. If you want me to think differently, you'll have to convince me that some things are worth continuing.
>>
>>716681709
Lost my hymen to carrot.
>>
It's possible. 100% broke her in myself
>>
>>716696780
Dude if you have self confidence and value yourself these type of thoughts don't even cross your mind. I'm not him but I have a virgin gf too, my opinion is it would be HER loss if she left me. This is porn does to you man you put women in such a pedestal you don't believe in yourself and you don't think you have any value....
>>
>>716696786
Sure thing, sport. Your ego is probably pretty attractive, but I can't be sure since I'm not a female. Oh well. Good for you. I hope you enjoy whatever it is you want to enjoy out of a fruitless relationship.
>>
>>716696967

I think you mean degenerate or "abed", eh Waheed?
>>
>>716696967
nice try isis
>>
Gay guy here. What is a hymen anyway?
>>
>>716693976
Different anon here.

I know for a fact my mom and sister have had multiple dicks.

Your very sudden shift into hostility actually points towards you having sensitivities and/or serious issues towards this topic.
>>
>>716697193
I'm 12 and what's this?*
>>
>>716697066
It could be that I look down on myself, OR, it could be I look down on women. They haven't shown themselves, from what I've seen, to be faithful. But they're aren't tons of virgin women either, so I guess I can write them off until I see them.

I don't know where to find them though
>>
File: Secret_Side.png (163KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Secret_Side.png
163KB, 800x1000px
>>716697193
Get out degenerate faggot. There are no virgin homosexuals...
>>
File: IMG_3283.png (409KB, 609x343px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3283.png
409KB, 609x343px
>>716697154
Sure Shlomo
It wouldn't be the first time a disgusting kike lover opposed patriarchy and strong family values
>>
>>716697260
There

Not they're

Sorry

And can't instead of can
>>
>>716697260
It's not their fault dude.. The Jews are turning them into sluts. Women used to be high quality before the Jewish led "sexual revolution" and first wave feminism.
>>
>>716697264
Why does it matter?
>>
>>716697264
This is why the whole homosexuality is not a choice thing is stupid. Sure it's a choice but it's OK to choose to be gay.
>>
>>716697193

Next time you're fucking a dude, grab one of the dental dams you likely have laying around and tape it to over your dates asshole. Then try to fuck your way through it.

It's like that.
>>
>>716697355
So I should just accept them? Not hold them accountable? That's not happening.
>>
File: nerdGirl.jpg (250KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
nerdGirl.jpg
250KB, 800x533px
>>716697220
You are correct. Him becoming hostile all the sudden just revealed the unpleasant truth about his marriage.

Not married here, but I have a gf. I deflowered her when she was 18, me 22.
Virgins are the best, I don't even understand how can a guy settle for less.
My exes who've had dicks before me all had serious issues. But the virgin one was just so clean - in her mind, I mean.
Great pair bonding. I hope to put a ring on that eventually. Virgins are keepers.
>>
>>716697271

Sorry Hissan, but I know your "strong family values" leads to fucking little kids and throwing acid in women faces.

Hey Tabish, have you heard the one about the 8 year old who died of internal injuries on her wedding night?

She was a virgin and her 70 husband believed in "strong family values".
>>
>>716697264
can someone provide a link to these studies? They sound too high to believe
>>
>>716697444
I've dated two virgins and can't say I enjoyed either relationship as much as my others. To each their own I guess.
>>
>>716697847
Lmao dude you never seen gay people? They're promiscuous as fuck! Think about this, they all have the high sex drive of a guy, and they have no fear of getting pregnant. They have giant orgies like the faggots they are. I saw a statistic that said gay people are more likely to cheat on their partner than girls and guys..
>>
File: 1481643408988.jpg (145KB, 591x691px) Image search: [Google]
1481643408988.jpg
145KB, 591x691px
>>716697708
How much is JIDF paying you per post? you filthy kike. Does it scare you that more and more people are catching on to you? History repeats itself.
>>
>>716697927
She has female virgin friends that stayed that way into their mid twenties. Most are still virgins to this date.
You can clearly tell they have issues. I think anyone - guy or girl - who hit 25 and are still virgins have more severe issues than the average person.
Maybe you've just stumbled upon that type?
>>
>>716697404
No..

But don't blame the women themselves. It's like hating a dog for being aggressive when it was raised that way from birth. You need to put the blame on the people responsible for the degeneracy. The jews
>>
>>716697708
Hey peter is your daughter or sister fucking guys in her room? Do you get mad when you hear them moan. Must be tough being a cuckold by not being able to do anything about it. And since we're talking about pedophilia how about them priests right? Or just any white creep that likes fucking little kids. That doesn't ever happen in the west right? Eat a dick and choke in it
>>
>>716698509
I already have, but now what? I'm not going to live an angry life. Ill just move on and die alone. I know that's what the Jews want XD but I'm not convinced we're worth saving either.

Think about it, we've had all this time to fix the world and we keep getting one upped by the parasite. Hitler had the right idea, whether or not he actually killed muh 6billion: but look where that got him.
>>
>>716698564
Don't waste your breath on this pathetic Jude. They are panicking more and more every day.
Thread posts: 323
Thread images: 39

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.