[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /b/, let's compare shitty Christmas gifts. I got some

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 267
Thread images: 39

File: IMG_20161225_143217.jpg (896KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161225_143217.jpg
896KB, 2560x1440px
Hey /b/, let's compare shitty Christmas gifts. I got some acne medicine (thanks a lot) some orange lavender body wash (why?) A grooming kit (finally something useful) a star wars T-shirt (I don't even wear that type of stuff) an alarm clock (my old one works fine) and some drumless drumsticks that apparently make noise when you swing them. Now I can live out my dream of looking like an autistic fuck flailing two sticks around, looking like im trying to swat away the demons. This is why I said I didn't want anything this year, because I knew people would waste money on shit like this and I have to act excited when I open it. Who gets body wash for Christmas? That's like getting someone a toothbrush and wanting them to be excited.
>>
>>716527760
I didn't get nuffin :(
>>
>>716527868
You got steam? I can send you a demo for counterstrike or something
>>
>>716527760
nothing. Dad heard i bought a plane ticket to denver, was amazed by the price and offered to cover it. Going paintballing with him next week as my gift to him. Taking my mom shopping for a whole day to outlet malls, my sister i got some acid.

very non materialistic famliy, god i love it
>>
Nothing, and I got botched at for buying gifts for everyone else
>>
>>716527760
he said, as he typed on his computer with access to all information ever recorded, in his air conditioned room, without feeling thirst, hunger, or pain. grow the fuck up anon, your life is better than literally 9/10ths of all people on this blue planet.
>>
>>716529864
I'm aware that I've got it better than a lot of people. Anything I want nowadays cant be bought, so its awkward trying to fake enjoyment
>>
Overwatch origins edition, r6 siege, order 1886, camera lens flask, camera lens keychain, jumper, t-shirt, too much cologne, headphones, chocolate and then £360 and a few gift cards.

Tbh. I fucking hate opening presents. I'm grateful for all my shit and that but I'd rather spend my Christmas volunteering or something just because I don't like it that much. I hate family staring at me while I open stuff. I'm really bad at showing emotion so I have to fake being excited for ages. I love my family don't get me wrong. But it's soo much effort. I'd rather be putting my time to good use to help people who like Christmas and don't have anyone to be with during it.
>>
>>716529341
Na I don't. Thanks though anon :). Made me smile
>>
>>716531409
I know how you feel. I'd much rather give than receive. Always awkward opening shit up in front of people. What kinda cologne did you get?
>>
I got a wallet that is lower quality than the new one I just bought for myself that I now have to use because its from the in-laws.

And a nice cuffed beanie.
>>
>>716529522
>Dad got plane tickets
>Going paintballing
>Shopping with mom all day
>Sister got drugs
It seems like, by definition, they're materialistic. Nice denial though, you faggot.
>>
>>716532871
>experience (travel)
>father son bonding
>trying on clothes for my moms amusement (didnt mean buying tons of shit)
>drugs are not materialistic, they are an experience

i mean more that we dont strive to own or possess certain things because of brands, status, or anything like that. We have what we need and dont have trivial wants. it's more about the experiences together, the coming together as a family, that's the real gifts.
>>
File: 1482713058960-1080888090.jpg (2MB, 1836x3264px) Image search: [Google]
1482713058960-1080888090.jpg
2MB, 1836x3264px
You know what I got for Christmas? What's in my hand
>>
>>716532217
Joop, David Beckham stuff, some new look stuff which surprisingly smells nice and then a few lynx/axe box sets. You?
>>
>>716529864
yes there are starving kids in Africa but my back still hurts and its still frustrating to get headshot by a widow maker and Christmas is still my worst day of the year.
>>
>>716533307
Joop is the most underrated Cologne ever. Fucking love that shit. I didn't get any but I have a shit ton as is.
>>
>>716527760
I'm the sole income in my household. My kids got plenty, I didn't get anything. It would have bothered me when I was younger, but honestly, I don't care that much now. I can buy things I want for myself.
>>
>>716529596
people were upset you bought them gifts and bitched at you?
>>
>friend buys me a pepe trumo t shirt
Wow! I'm never going to wear this!
>>
>>716533219
What? You mean 0 laughs?
>>
I got some jeans my mom sent me and I bought myself one of those cheap little 20$ drones. Pretty fun to mess around with. Idk Christmas was fun though, went to a couple parties. That star wars tshirt is dope bro
>>
>>716533219
You fucking idiot, you took the picture with nothing in your hand.
>>
>>716527760
Your parents want you to be happy and fulfil your potential.

Say thanks and appreciate the stuff.
Enjoy the drumless drumsticks, don't be self conscious. Have fun with them, that's what they are for.

Use the stuff, spend more time in the sunlight and exercise every day.
Use both alarm clocks, why not. I use two.

Challenge yourself.
>>
>>716527760
how about just being appreciative that people cared to get you anything at all instead of bitching about what you got. There's no law that said they had to get you anything, so you complaining about not liking the shit just makes you sound like one of those entitled douchebags that thinks everything in the world is owed to em, and you're effectively spitting in their faces over it.
>>
>>716533729
Yeah they always come in huge ass bottles. And are so potent you don't even need much. I still got mines from last year
>>
You little moping faggots. Christmas isn't about getting presents and shit, it's about hanging out with your friends and getting fucked up and having a good time. All my life Christmas was all about gifts and by the time I got older I just stopped giving a fuck and wanted to be with people that make me happy instead of wasting money on some bullshit i'll appreciate for like 10 minutes like OP's picture. Fuck the gifts, go out and have some fun instead boys.
>>
>>716529864
Experiences are relative.
Don't be such a whiney short sighted faggot.

If you want to live by your 'word', go run into a mine field and clear a few out with your flying body pieces - then at least a poor child won't have the misfortune of stepping on the ones you've hit. Cunt.
>>
>>716535191
spic
>>
>>716531409
Join the masons. not kidding. feed orphans, hang out with /b/ros
>>
Bro your parents care about you, be grateful. Wear the shirt, and mess around with the drumsticks every now and then.
>>
I got some polish fireworks and some sort of bootleg techno cd, I haven't listened to it
>>
>>716527760
I got Brian Blessed's autobiography. I have no idea why.
>>
>>716527760
I got a window motor for my car, a rachetset, pocket knife (like always), and a keypad for my ps4 controller.
>>
>>716536099
You said it. Don't be an ungrateful cunt OP.
>>
>>716527760
i got a check for 50$ and that's it. I don't really care one way or another but at least they are trying.
>>
Best gift I got was a Man Crate
>>
>>716536544

It's because you told your mom when you were nine that you wanted to be king of the eagle-men.
>>
>>716527760
>£730 laptop
>2 t-shits (I really like them)
>Boxers, and yet no socks..
>Earphones (Literally just mentioned to my mum a week ago I needed some with no intention of getting any
>Selection box
>Body wash and aftershave
>Toe nail clippers

Toe nail clippers had me confused, then yet again I do look for them a lot so did need them.

It was a pretty nice Christmas this year.
>>
>>716527760
acne solution
HAHAHA
disgusting pizza faced freak
>>
File: 1464135810569.jpg (35KB, 570x518px) Image search: [Google]
1464135810569.jpg
35KB, 570x518px
>>716534932
>>716534133
Nothing, I got nothing friends, I'm my own man
>>
dad gave me a hundred bucks

imma get drunk
>>
>>716537457

does your mom have nice tits?
>>
>>716537598
Yeah, anyone who isn't fucking blind can see there's nothing in your hand.
>>
>>716533219
Bones, blood, muscle tissue
>>
>>716537750
Never intentionally looked at them, they are pretty big though from what I have gathered. Just not attracted to her.
>>
File: 1482698285954.jpg (153KB, 740x556px) Image search: [Google]
1482698285954.jpg
153KB, 740x556px
>>716537868
Are you giving me attitude or what
>>
God, I fucking hate you entitled new fags. I remember back in the day when b would come together in solidarity over the fact NOBODY got us ANYTHING for Christmas. We were the rejects of society. The unwanted and unloved. Now it's just a bunch of priveleged cunts like OP making threads complaining that they didn't get what they wanted. GTFOH

Be glad SOMEBODY got YOU SOMETHING.
>>
>>716537598
tough, mang. hang in there ya dingus
>>
>>716537945
Yes I am, are you that retarded you need people to tell you when they're giving you attitude? God damn, I knew you were retarded but I didn't think it was this bad.
>>
>>716537964
Fuck off you faggoty reject.
>>
>>716533084

this guy gets it
>>
>>716537925
you speak in the same way girls do when i ask them what they think of their dads cock

are you scared of what you might feel?
>>
>>716537964
Thank you anon, I've been drinking and chain-smoking for 12 hours to get through Christmas. If someone gave me a rock and said marry Christmas I'd be happy. Lot of entitlement here
>>
I got 3 christmas themed boxers, comfy as fuck pj pants, $50 from dad, $50 amazon card from sister, A knock off george foreman grill, a gag nerd mug, food.
>>
>>716527760
Sounds like your family thinks you need to have better hygeine habits.
Quit living like a filthy neet.
>>
>>716538157
>you speak in the same way girls do when i ask them what they think of their dads cock

That's pretty gay,. why are you so interested in knowing what your girls fathers cock is like?
>>
>>716538068
I love you too, merry Christmas
>>
I got an iphone 7 and a laptop, I dont deserve it. I would of been happy with fucking nothing. Quit bitching you faggets. Some people would be happy with a fucking phone call.

I had a friend tell me today that the hardest thing about Christmas is hearing everyone bitch about how bad being with their family for the holidays is. He has ZERO family. This board is such shit im just hoping jizz dude shows up and the rest of these newfags die of cancer.
>>
>>716538389
i am interested in knowing what girls think of their dads cock

and also what guys think of their moms tits
>>
I got a Sous vie machine for christmas. And a vacuum sealer. Not fucking bad, actually probs best ever.

>Trump making being White awesome again.
>>
>>716538571
and you didn't hesitate to sneak a fucking pony in either now did you
>>
File: IMG_20161225_194300057.jpg (1MB, 1836x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161225_194300057.jpg
1MB, 1836x3264px
>>716538011
It's hard anon, I don't want to wake up with just my self to look at anymore
>>
I got a 12" cast iron skillet from my dad because he knew mine had broken a couple months ago and I never found a new one that wasn't shit. Drove a couple hours to see my folks. I was just glad to be able to see them, although the skillet was a nice surprise. Made them some good breakfast on it in return.
>>
>>716538710
Aren't you nervous to cook for others? I never did it because I was scared I might poison everyone. It could happen inadvertently after all, no matter how good you are at cooking
>>
>>716538583
>i am interested in knowing what girls think of their dads cock
Obvious degenerate is an obvious degenerate

>and also what guys think of their moms tits
I don't know, a sexually frustrated 12 year old?
>>
>>716529864
If you care so much sell all your shit and donate the money to the poor. If not stfu.
>>
>>716527760
They aren't asking you to get excited they are asking you to fucking wash and groom yourself you fucking neck beard. You probably smell like shit mixed with looking like an acne faced autist that needs to be cleaned. Also change your fucking shit that's why they bought you a new one.
>>
Americans are such bitches. Its all complaining and suicide. Harden the fuck up you plebs
>>
>>716538628
>sous vide

So awesome. Been doing it for a few years. Congrats.
>>
File: IMG_4039.jpg (188KB, 750x1161px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4039.jpg
188KB, 750x1161px
>>716538655
its for the memes bby
>>
I got a sweater, some gloves that lemme type in my phone while wearing them, a Star Wars T-shirt with a stupid meme on it and 50€. All in all, pretty decent.
>>
a fucking childs plastic gun toy.
came with a fake leather holster.

actually had it on my belt at work today..

thanks pa'.
>>
File: Nikon-Coolpix-P900-Closed.jpg (59KB, 600x551px) Image search: [Google]
Nikon-Coolpix-P900-Closed.jpg
59KB, 600x551px
>>716527760
I got a Nikon Coolpix P900
>>
>>716538885
I used to be when I first started cooking for myself. Just from being autistic and overanalytical about everything I essentially learned all I could about food and cooking until my brain decided it was fine to cook for others. I have never made anyone sick, but I'm sure I will one day.
>>
>>716538889

>Obvious degenerate is an obvious degenerate

welcome to /b/ hitler

>I don't know, a sexually frustrated 12 year old?

that's true you don't know, not what you're taking about or how to troll

still, a for effort
>>
File: whitetiger.jpg (273KB, 3664x1373px) Image search: [Google]
whitetiger.jpg
273KB, 3664x1373px
I got a diecast white tiger sword which i' pretty autistic about right now. shit is like 6-7lbs and plays the mother fucking MMPR theme (with other sounds)
>>
>>716531409
>> r6 siege
>> order 1886
I think your family hates you
>>
>>716529341
You're a cool guy anon
>>
>>716527760
I got some comfy pj and slippers, some books ived wanted, a wok for cooking been needing one, and a couple of gift cards. pretty good xmas over all.
>>
>>716527760
I had a reasonably normal xmas until my dad decided to pick up my work schedule to make his own notes on for tomorrow.

That's when WW98634 broke out because he went into full on control freak, as usual, to keep control of a piece of paper.

He's now sleeping on the couch, sulking like a little bitch. My moms sleeping alone in the guest room. My brother thinks I'm a being a prick because I offered our father a notepad to write his list on. And I'm drinking like a cunt to unwind.

Welcome to dysfunctional hell.
>>
I've been visiting my aunt and uncle for the past week with my mom.
Been buying me food and such.
Tickets into some museums and an airboat ride through the everglades, oh and a boat trip around the bay.

And my dad took me shopping before I left, got some new sneakers and some memory cards from my camera.

I've always hated having to open packages of ugly clothes I'd never wear cause I still have the tags on the shit from last year. "Thhaaanks"
Apparently thay makes me hard to buy for. It's like ok then just get rung up, say never mind, walk out and hand me that ammount of cash.
Memories/experiences >wasted money on shit I don't need or want.
>>
>>716538885
How shit at cooking are you? If you know basic food handling safety its very hard to make people sick.
>>
>>716527760
You got to realize as a man your going to be fucking retarded gifts and will have no right to bitch about them. From shitty star wars shirt from ur parents, to a shitty tie from ur kids. At least your young and its not your own money that bought the shit gift.
>>
My mom always does "fun" things in the stockings and got me this gak like fart noise making stuff.

I'm 30.

I don't know why she still does this.

But the other stuff was good. Except for the Tennessee shirt my sister got me because I "have to support her"

Fuck off with that.
>>
I got this print and some osprey books an a little booze. My qt korean gf moved in and got me some books new shows and a k2so toy to put on our shelf. She's pretty cute. Been a good year dudes
>>
>>716539687
Thats because She's a spy for the North Korean government you dummy.
>>
>>716539585
yeah, i guess it was just hammered in relentessly when i was a kid

you should see me preparing and frying chicken

i am scared to death there might be bacteria anywhere so i scrub every surface and utensil in scorching hot dishwater every chance i get
>>
>>716539277
>welcome to /b/ hitler

Been here for a while faggot. You're clearly new yourself with just the way you're acting. We are all degenerates here but for an actual tard to go "muh troll" and intentionally try as hard as you do, it really shows your 9gag side.
>>
>>716535829
Funny you say that because my gpa is a mason
>>
>>716539860
With raw chicken just have to make sure you don't let it touch surface of any counter, wash your hands, and cook it long enough. It's really not that big of a deal.

Most people that get sick from food is because they don't wash their produce or eat uncooked food. That's about it.
>>
File: 1477042649251.jpg (122KB, 999x1069px) Image search: [Google]
1477042649251.jpg
122KB, 999x1069px
>>716527760
Don't you niggers give your parents any ideas of what you would like? That's why your parents got you that bullshit, they don't know what you want and you probably made no effort to tell them anything you did want. Holy fuck cry me a fucking river, your parents cant read your fucking mind get over it. Any thought is better than nothing, and some of that shit is probably useful for your fucking pizza face.

I can only imagine the process of your parents getting this shit.

>looking at shirts, hey he likes star wars what else can I buy
>goes to cosmetic department because they know you're a disgusting fuck
>asks clerk where the acne cream is
>isle 8 m'am
>as she's walking to isle 8, stumples upon the body wash section
>gets you lavender body wash because anything is good enough to make you not smell like you already do
>keeps walking
>wow! grooming kits for $5.99 he could probably use this
>grabs it
>gets you your acne cream and starts walking to the check out
>walking to the check out
>alarm clocks for $8? he probably needs one!
>turns around
>digital drum sticks
>hey he likes music with drums, he'll appreciate this shit
>leaves the store, driving home
>welp! christmas shopping done for another year!
>>
>>716539292
I asked for siege because emu friends play it and it counts fun, my non-game literate girlfriend got me order 1886 because the trailer looked cool. I wouldn't buy it myself. Fuck that.
>>
>>716539854
Ah that explains it. Well she can learn all about traps and cringe threads from my b browser history
>>
>>716539911

but anyone who says what you just said is clearly just trying to prove they are not what they actually are
>>
>>716540063
Hahah nailed it
>>
File: IMG_0041.jpg (22KB, 236x178px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0041.jpg
22KB, 236x178px
>>716533219
Wtf is the high visibility belt you have in for are you a cyclist or a prisoner?

Both would explain why you have nothing for xmas..
>>
>>716540049
yeah, but the thing i find tricky about chicken is when you check the meat right my the bone and it is kind of red still even though all the juices are clear

i know the guideline is the juices, if they are clear then it's done

but still

all red on the inside

it makes me nervous, and i would never serve it to someone else just in case
>>
I got doom and cod, fifty bucks, and an assortment of candies. Christmas dinner. And I'm about to take the money and go buy a bag of coke and hang out with my buddy.
Also told my mom my little sister is planning on dropping out of high school to elope with her bf. Mom swallowed the story hook, line, and sinker.
Bretty gud tbqhwyf
>>
>>716527760

>This is why I said I didn't want anything this year

Hey you autistic fuck, learn how social interaction works.

When you tell people you want "nothing," they guess and give you dumb shit.
>>
>>716534994
This guy get it.

This guy fucks, amirite?
>>
>>716540501
>>716540063

This. /thread
>>
>>716537059
I got the bacon crate, not bad.
>>
>>716540611
oh that was clever of you

just sitting around in the bushes, waiting to jump out with your fucking /thread
>>
File: vandresen.jpg (46KB, 487x365px) Image search: [Google]
vandresen.jpg
46KB, 487x365px
>>716534994
>Enjoy the drumless drumsticks, don't be self conscious. Have fun with them, that's what they are for.

Why the fuck are you trying to impersonate Mr.Vandresen from Beavis and Butthead?
>>
>>716540186
Anon, I hope you're either severely drunk or foreign because you're illiterate as fuck.
>>
And to 'boot, I had a nice Christmas.

I'm an actual oldfag. Wife and I have kids 25, 17 and 16. Parents are early 70's. Brother and sister in law were there. They're 40.

I bring a 7-round white elephant type exchange gift. I spend all year gathering 63 $10 or so bags to place on the floor, and we white elephant that shit. Gift cards, bags of candy, toys cool enough for adults, lasers from China, kitchen gadgets, a round full of t-shirts of $6 dollar shirts, odds and ends.

After that we do an exchange. Got my folks a Roku stick to access my Plex library. Got my brother a HQ Chinese knock-off of a UCS Lego set for $150. My daughter got a 3DSXL, because she wanted one *shrug*. I got my wife a new Chromebook. The wife handled everyone else's gifts.

I got some stuff, but I didn't spend too much time on it. I just had a chance to do nice things for my family, so I did.

My wife handled small gifts for everyone else, and some nice things for mom/sister and her two boys.

[If anyone actually cares what I got, I'll list some stuff, but that's hardly the point.]
>>
File: Untitled 2.png (533KB, 521x602px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled 2.png
533KB, 521x602px
xbox 360
ps2
Split/Second
Black Ops 1
Simpsons Hit and Run (too scratched)
Dirt 2 (missing disk)
Razer Mamba Tournament Edition (girlfriend)
140 bucks

I was pleasantly surprised this year besides fucking dirt 2 not having the disk
>>
>>716540812
actually i'm both drunk and not american

you're the one who is illiterate though, but that goes without saying of course since your are an american
>>
File: image.jpg (245KB, 720x1278px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
245KB, 720x1278px
I got a bonkle
>>
>>716541110
>but that goes without saying of course since your are an american

Yeah me not north american so me talk bad england, england not first language.
>>
>>716541110
>your are an american
I'm Irish you goon. Now go to bed you foreign drunk.
>>
>>716541171
That'll be fun for you to play with at the daycare while your carer watches over you so you don't choke on the tiny pieces.
>>
>>716541171
With hands like that someone is clearly a little bit too young to be here. Go play with your Bionicle, kid.
>>
>>716541302
>>716541328

lol look at these niggers

have you even taken lesson 101 in trolling?
>>
>>716541376
;(((((((((((
[spoiler] and what did you get lol [/spoiler]
>>
>>716541554
You truly are making me embarrassed to be a 4chan browsing degenerate today, anon.

Please leave this newly found place you've just discovered.
>>
>>716527760
I'll take that star wars shirt you spoiled fuck.
>>
>>716541554
LOL!222!!!! I WAS JUST RETARDED ON PURPOSE!11!! FUCKING IDIOTS!!!! EPIC TROLL
>>
>>716541752
Yeah... I thought it was quite cool too..
>>
>>716541578
New ram sticks for my computer and headphones
>>
Lots of clothes
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>716541475
just a big box lol
>>
>>716537964
Jesus Christ faggot, please tell me this is a needs copypasta.
On topic, I'm the provider for my kids and my girl. My kids did well this year . Both me and my girl got $200 Amazon cards from her mother.

Was a good Christmas
>>
>>716541815
Huehue.. this.

>>716541554
You're a faggot, anon.
>>
>>716540322
No my squadron requires reflective belts after hours of darkness
>>
>>716538152
No he doesn't
he just knows thats the acceptable answer when you get called out for being a materialistic fuck.

Look at his day. he is clearly materialistic. This is like the guy that goes, I'm not racist, I have black friends.
>>
>>716541926
Jesus christ, why did your parents get you that..it's funny how you even decided to make it.

Well played.
>>
>>716541671
>>716541815
>>716541937

yes it's true

now i have a feeling of being told

my ears are red hot

how did i wind up being this person
>>
File: 1458684873130.gif (2MB, 500x230px) Image search: [Google]
1458684873130.gif
2MB, 500x230px
Parents both dead. Didn't get anything from anyone for Christmas. Really don't care.
>>
>>716541067
Split/second is an underrated game
Simpsons hit and run is just fucking classic
>>
>>716533219
Nice pt belt fag
>>
Got a Google cardboard from my best friend, nothing else
>>
I got cool shit, but the most heartbreaking item I've ever received I got today from my dad. He bought me some shit called declinol to try to help cure me of my crippling alcoholism
>>
>>716542029
Fuck up faggot.
>>
>>716542029
Fuck off faggot. Bring your le trolls back to the obvious places they came.
>>
File: 1479641127170.jpg (128KB, 766x960px) Image search: [Google]
1479641127170.jpg
128KB, 766x960px
>>716527760
You know why you get shit? Because you don't act like you appreciate shit. You're that little faggot who everyone hates shopping for because he's so fucking picky/hard to shop for. If you actually came out of your dungeon long enough to tell your family what you really wanted instead of sitting on your ass expecting all the best shit you might actually get something you want. You probably feel like your family is some low tier shit family too because you're like 15 and going through a mid life crisis. I fucking can't stand ungrateful little shits like you. Yes I'm fucking mad.
>>
File: 1464011092164.jpg (92KB, 768x783px) Image search: [Google]
1464011092164.jpg
92KB, 768x783px
>>716540063
holy fuck, best post ever.
>>
I got body wash and I got a little excited
>>
I got a 1095 maru katana with a real hamon and a box for my knives
I'm happy with that
>>
>>716541926
dope bionicle homie
>>
>>716533219
Anybody notice hes balck and white. Look at hand. Look at knee :|
>>
>>716542169
isn't declinol just bullshit?
>>
>Gets christmas gifts

Underage. Get b&
>>
>>716542369
OH SHIT
>>
>>716542266
>>716542272
oh god you just love to finally have your punching bag don't you
>>
>have everything I want already for the past 10 years
>tell parents I don't want/need gifts
>no gifts because we rational people
feels good
>>
>>716542392
Not sure, probably yes though. Looks like some gimmicky shit, gonna research it before I decide to use it or not though
>>
>>716540063
Fucking thank you. Worthless little piece of shit probably can't even muster up enough c-c-courage to tell his dad what he wanted.

At least they tried to get your ungrateful ass something OP. Keep acting like you are now and you won't be getting anything for long.
>>
File: img_1578.jpg (109KB, 1598x1039px) Image search: [Google]
img_1578.jpg
109KB, 1598x1039px
>>716527760
My brother gave me this. Screw magic. Anyone want it?
>>
>>716542529
i looked into it, whenever i see them mention stuff like 'botanical extracts' etc etc i know its fake as shit
>>
>>716542485
You're going to be my raping bag in a minute and i'm going to make you even more my bitch than you already are.
>>
Just 560$ and some clothes
>>
>>716542485
You are quite a bitch.

>tfw you try to le troll a bunch of people and you just get called a faggot instead

Does it hurt anon?
>>
>>716542633
yes ok then take it up a notch please
>>
>>716542544
OP he type of guy to say "i dont know" when asked what he wants for christmas 1 week before christmas then complain about what his parent's got him.
>>
>I'm 12 to 16 the thread
>>
>>716542613
He clearly wants to get you into magic just like him.
>>
>>716542749
Move the fuck on le trollanon, there are bigger posts to le epic win at.
>>
>>716533219
Squats bro...squats
>>
>>716537598
Why are you black and white
>>
>>716542840
was that up a notch?

come on
>>
>>716542861
FUCK YEAH BRO MUSCLES 4 LIFE FUK BEING A SKINNY LITTLE BITCH AMIRIGHT CUZ?
>>
I got a t6 rebel so far so good always wanted a camera.
>>
>>716542759
If you're going to insult the entire thread atleast do it correctly and not make yourself look like a fucking idiot.

It's

ITT: ages 12-16

Also learn to green text fuckwad.
>>
>>716542905
Move the fuck on le trollanon, there are bigger posts to le epic win at and wicked pwns to be had.
>>
>>716533729
I didn't know anybody else wore this stuff. I fucking love it
>>
>>716543038
>correcting someone on how to 4chan
>thinking there's any correct way to 4chan

I again repeat
>12 to 16 the thread
>>
>>716542369
Yoooo wtf ??
>>
>>716542937
FUCK BRO YOU KNOW IT BRO. CAN'T GET ANY PUSSY WITHOUT HITTING THAT GYM BRO. 16 TIMES A WEEK BRO ALWAYS MAKING #GAINZVILLE
>>
>>716543096

oh god yeah now i realize i'm in over my head here
>>
>Fog lights for my Jeep (to replace some old ones i have)
>Pair of jeans from H&M
>Couple button down shirts from H&M
>Pair of Vans
>Cologne
>Candle
>Compression sleeve for my knee (I run a lot and it's starting to hurt, so trying out my options)

I'm 27, and my parents still feel the need to get me gifts. I'm grateful, really am, and I'm glad they care about me, but I feel like I can't even get level with them. They don't have a lot of money to spend, let alone on their son who has a perfectly good job and can buy things on his own.
I hope they know that I appreciate it. It just always feels awkward opening presents with everyone staring at me.
>>
>>716542096
Thanks, despite the fact it's mandatory
>>
>>716543118
>12 to 16 the thread
>i'm not quoting anyone/mocking anyone or talking in third person
>i'm on 4chan though!!! don't tell me i'm retarded you are!!! there are no rules on here d00d!!!!
>>
>>716543256
FUCK BRO CHECK OUT THIS NEEDLE. NOT EVEN USED LOOK AT THIS SHIT COMPLETLY CLEAN CMON HIT THAT TRIPLE PLATE BENCH WITH THIS SHIT FUCK
>>
>>716542630
God dammit bro thanks for looking into it for me. Wasnt gonna use it anyways, I love beer and Im drinking right now
>>
File: 1477554718111.jpg (53KB, 500x456px) Image search: [Google]
1477554718111.jpg
53KB, 500x456px
>>716543465
>I'm angry as fuck over basically nothing the post
>>
Parents bought me a Seiko dive watch, brother got me a piece for the motorcycle, uncle got me a camera lens, and i got myself a new Leatherman.
>>
File: 20161225_184052.jpg (2MB, 4160x2340px) Image search: [Google]
20161225_184052.jpg
2MB, 4160x2340px
Cast iron tea pot (favorite gift i got), new comforter blanket, button up shirt and 1 thermal shirt from my mom
1 set of new bearings from sis
50$ gift card from older sis
15$ movie theatre card from mom's bf
One of those ceramic thermas things with a brand new pipe and lighter secretly stashed inside from bro
Pretty awesome christmas this year, got the uselful shit i needed and the christmas ham was delicious
>>
>>716543623
FUCK BRO IGHT BRO THAT SHIT LOOKS CLEAN BRO. BRO I MIGHT UP THAT GYM TO 24 HOURS A DAY BRO 7 DAYS A WEEK BRO. ANY MORE DAT NEEDLE HELP BRO.
>>
>>716543648
>angry as fuck
>implying

It's confirmed, you are fucking retarded.
>>
>>716543728
is it red and white and do you have a bat and a chicken mask by chance *wink wink kavinsky wink*
>>
>>716543774
>>716543623
>>716543256
>>716542937
>>716542861
>>716533219

Shut the fuck up and suck eachothers dicks already.
>>
File: 1455361326578.jpg (10KB, 385x358px) Image search: [Google]
1455361326578.jpg
10KB, 385x358px
>>716543796
>still replying to someone who gives no fucks

xD
>>
>>716527760
Hmm, let's see:
I got a waterproof Timex watch (needed that), a pair of Levi's jeans (don't know why my mother still buys me clothes), and a box of chocolates.
>>
>>716543864
BRO I'll SUCK YOUR DICK BRO ONLY AS LONG AS YOU GOT MUSCLES BRO. U SQUAT BRO? I SQUAT 500 OUNCES A SECOND BRO. CAN'T KEEP UP BRO KEEP OUT THE GYM BRO.
>>
>>716543774
HOLY FUCK BRO I SPILT MY PROTEIN SHAKE AND I CANT LEAN DOWN TO GET IT BC ITS ARM DAY AND I DONT WANT TO TARNISH MY SICK BICEPS WITH SQUATS. HERES SOME MORE OF THAT NEEDLE BRO #FUCKLEGDAY
>>
>>716543822
I'm assuming this was meant for
>>716543746
>>
>>716543872
>replies
>implying
>>
>>716543944
>>716543987
Stop it, i'm cringing so hard.
>>
I got a handy down sweater
>>
File: 1469801716940.jpg (54KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1469801716940.jpg
54KB, 250x250px
>>716544049
>he's still at it
>2017 - 3 + 2
>>
File: 20161225_214336-1-1-1-1.jpg (2MB, 2414x1125px) Image search: [Google]
20161225_214336-1-1-1-1.jpg
2MB, 2414x1125px
Gf got me a 42' Samsung smart tv, a 2TB Xbox 1 S and about 8 games. lucked the fuck out this year
>>
>>716544027
Nah anon said he got a leatherman jacket so i just kinda went with it
>>
>>716543627

how much do you drink on an ordinary day? just curious
>>
File: IMG_5983.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5983.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
I got a theremin, and a google home. The trick is to make it clear that all u wanted for christmas is one thing (ie I've always wanted a theremin). I u ask for nothing you'll just end up with a bunch of useless shit
>>
>>716544091
BRO NO CRINGE BRO ONLY LEG DAY TODAY. ARM DAY TOMORROW AND NECK DAY THE NEXT DAY BRO. MUSCLES = LIFE NO DOUBT BRO. CAN'T GET PUSSY WITHOUT MUSCLES.
>>
>>716533219
PT belts for safety
>>
>>716544254
Arent theramins really hard to play and you have to have a really steady hand.
>>
>>716544197
Nigger I'm talking about a multi tool.
>>
>>716544335
As long as you aren't a tweeker you'll be okay.
>>
>>716544149
>still replies
>implying
>>
>>716544374
Oh lmao didnt even notice the multi tool shit. You play hotline ?
>>
>>716542613
Enjoy your shitty blue-core Chinese fakes.
>>
I got nothing but still smiling
>>
>>716544235
Anywhere from 4-10 beers, I usually stay away from booze but I can kill half a bottle easily. I used to do a lot of opiates and I basically substituted it with booze nd weed. There's 50 empty beer cans in my room rn
>>
>>716544335
I got one of those training wheel autotune types. It's actually super easy to play and although it doesn't sound as raw as the real ones it's still good practice
>>
File: 1455875824644.jpg (81KB, 827x755px) Image search: [Google]
1455875824644.jpg
81KB, 827x755px
>>716544431
>be me
>be today
>I have nothing better to do
>I'll be here as long as you keep chatting
>hopefully the thread doesn't die soon
>does anyone wanna go see a movie?
>green text is fun
>>
File: 1482669754712.jpg (57KB, 678x403px) Image search: [Google]
1482669754712.jpg
57KB, 678x403px
>>716544449
no
>>
>>716544541
Ive never Played one i just know a broski who plays one in the middle of the night to fuck with his nieghbors
>>
>>716544588
>replies
>implying
>>
>>716544655
Sadface
>>
>>716543746
Word up.
>>
>>716544667
lol thats my plan
>>
>>716539282
Nah. That's really cool. I'm rewatching MMPR right now actually
>>
>>716544512

ah ok

then you're basically where i was about a year ago
>>
File: 1479229694019.png (217KB, 454x340px) Image search: [Google]
1479229694019.png
217KB, 454x340px
>>716544708
You got a skype? We can play some Minecraft or Fn@F. I've got all the games from the mainstream Youtubers.
>>
>>716543106
Hell ye boi!
>>
All i want for christmas is a big ole round cheese pizza
>>
A pack of socks, solid color t-shirts, and boxers from Walmart. I said i didn't want anything though.
>>
>>716527760
I am late to the party... FUCK ME
Dis looked like a good thread to be in
>>
>>716545073
ha that would honestly probably be the best gift for me
>>
>>716544853
He would do it on a fool moon every month and after a while you could hear people lock there doors when he did it shit was fucking kek
>>
>>716545201
Full
>>
>>716545201
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6KbEnGnymk
This is the video that got me to want a theremin in the first place. Imagine an utterly dark night... then, out of the silence
>>
Clothes, money and a longboard
>>
>>716536616
I work at O'reilly auto parts. window motors aren't cheap
>>
>>716527760
I was stoked to get a toothbrush last year. Fucking electric and everything it makes me excited to use it
>>
Op is a fagit
>>
Girlfriend bought me two nice pairs of JCrew socks, a cool wooden box, a candle that makes my house smell like cake, and a small book to write important things in. 10/10 she knows me so well.
>>
>>716536616
Let's see that Kershaw lad
>>
>>716542613
cheap bait is cheap
>>
>>716527760
Sitting in a room watching a shit movie, Fucking god we've seen this like 3 times.
Got a cooler for my cpu.
>pic related its the type
>>
>>716543984

Neat. Are you any good with it, or did you get it just for shits and giggles?
>>
>>716542613
Worthless card
>>
>>716545454
Hey Cam
>>
>>716546218
What movie
>>
>>716539282
Nigga what
>>
USA New Balance shoes
>>
Hung out with the family on the ghetto side this year. Ghetto ass nigga stopped by and smoked some hella good weed with us. Seen I was poor and wearing some dirty ass "white kid" shoes so he gave me a pair of what he claimed to be $140 van high tops. Probably stolen but fuck it. Aside from that I got a bunch of clothes and a little candy. Typical over 16 Christmas.
>>
>>716546092

does your gf have nice tits?
>>
>>716546283
Intersteller.
>>
File: 1476666445198.jpg (66KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
1476666445198.jpg
66KB, 450x600px
>>716544191
Was the TV 4k? If so, jackpot.
Love Fallout 4.

I'd like to steal your gf anon.
>>
>>716546476
That movie a shit
>>
>>716546464
She has amazing everything
>>
>>716546575
oh man

would she allow you to push two fingers into her asshole?

i've never met a woman who would let me do that
>>
>>716546511
Not really sure what kind of upper class family you come from, but round my "poor" ass family a 42' TV is bomb 4k or not.
>>
File: 1479774008283.jpg (126KB, 780x749px) Image search: [Google]
1479774008283.jpg
126KB, 780x749px
>>716546559
Yea its cancer.
>>
>>716546703
You are an odd individual
Merry Christmas
>>
>>716527760
I got those drumsticks too. dont open them. they dont work right.
>>
>>716546703
Only for a Scooby Snack.
>>
>>716539282
Legacy MMPR stuff makes me want to buy toys again. I haven't, but they make that new shit out of all metal, hide the screws, make it proper size, all the right sounds... So much better than the stuff I grew up with
>>
>>716544906
Where are you now?
>>
>>716546868
is that really so odd?

who would not want to push two fingers into the asshole of a beautiful young woman
>>
>>716544191
whats the model number of the tv, wanting one myself like that.
>>
File: 1455361082124.png (85KB, 268x200px) Image search: [Google]
1455361082124.png
85KB, 268x200px
>>716546991
Some gay nigga.
>>
>>716535432
The problem is, it seems everyone else wants nice big expensive gifts. Like yeah op is a faggot, but the other people ineed the thread just don't dig the whole getting part of Christmas. Some people aren't even down for the giving part, not because they're bitter bitches, I just don't like the whole event everyone makes of the "what did you get" game. Rambling I know, but fuck it
>>
>>716546991
That's not odd. You are odd.
>>
>>716527760
You're an ungrateful piece of shit. I got nothing but Christmas wishes, but I never complained like you.
>>
File: 1479425362994.jpg (60KB, 500x492px) Image search: [Google]
1479425362994.jpg
60KB, 500x492px
Lets have a great conversational debate.
Why does 9gag use the shit out of pepe's ? Literally ruins it for me.
>>
>>716546944
i've noticed that sometime in the last months i passed that line where i can't stay away from drinking for 24 hours

my tolerance level is something like a fifth of 80 proof and a few beers to top it off every day

it's fucking expensive even when buying the cheapest shit and i should slow down but can't and don't really want to either
>>
>>716547188
I'm trying really hard but can't figure out what the fuck you said. Not even trying to be a dick.
>>
>>716546559
>>716546850
same fag
>>
>black Nike rosche ones
>Versace Eros cologne
>dark blue suit jacket and pants
>BBQ smoker
>cigars
>cigar cutter
>shit ton of gift cards
>whiskey stones
>two limited edition glasses from my favorite brewery
>$100 cash

Pretty stoked TBQH fam.
>>
>>716547640
That BBQ smoker sounds pretty dank. Going to be breaking her out for New Years?
>>
>>716527760
I wouldn't mind having that shirt. That's a cool shirt.
>>
>>716544254
>being this autistic
i never knew anyone anyone would ever willingly play a theramin.
Thread posts: 267
Thread images: 39

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.