[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gave my boyfreind my virginity 3 months ago. I've come to

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 95
Thread images: 12

File: 9 3 16 - b-day 023.jpg (58KB, 604x604px) Image search: [Google]
9 3 16 - b-day 023.jpg
58KB, 604x604px
Gave my boyfreind my virginity 3 months ago. I've come to the conclusion that my boyfriend is really lame in the sack. He can't make me have an orgasm.

Sure, I fake it when we have sex, but I can't tell him because I don't want to hurt his feelings. Should I just break up with him?

What do?
>>
>>716484288

You could try communicating with the person you let cum in you?

Dumb whore bait thread
>>
>>716484319
This. You expect what? That he magically realizes it?
He's having a ball, help him help you.
>>
You realize your pussy isnt what makes us men come quick right? stop faking the orgasm, it makes him cum quicker.

Plus every dude is "lame in the sack" until they're taught. walk him through what you like and don't like, experiment , shit doesn't just happen magically.
>>
>>716484395
samefagging desn't make your opinion more credible
>>
>>716484288
Yes you're too young to be spending time working through sexual communications. If he's your first, you don't have any frame of reference to work with him through.

You should do what all young horny girls do and find yourself an early to mid 30's man to turn you out properly.
>>
>>716484402
You seem to be projecting a little bit there anon. I never said that my boyfriend cums quick.
>>
>>716484288
Tits or gtfo

Merry Christmas
>>
Femanon here

You're going to have at least 10 more boyfriends before you finally settle down and have kids.

Dump him, solely so that your free to get another boyfriend while your young. And don't date him for more than a year.
>>
>>716484478
i assumed because you said you fake orgasms , he might be cumming a lil too quick for your liking.

still what i said sticks, find out what you do or don't like lol.

and if you dont see the relationship going anywhere then just dump him, but if its just the sex that's the issue, work through it with him.

Also: my dick game is just fine, cumming quick is a common issue, one of which i don't have......anymore LOL.
>>
A great start would be not asking 4chan.
>>
File: RandyTaylor69.png (2MB, 1089x903px) Image search: [Google]
RandyTaylor69.png
2MB, 1089x903px
cheating whore detected.

If he took your virginity 3 months ago and you're still with him, how would you know what good sex is in order to be able to make a comparison to his performance?
>>
>>716484288
Can you orgasm on your own? If not the problem is probably with you not him. Also, tits or GTFO!!
>>
>>716484551
Tits or GTFO!!!
>>
>>716484731
You're new is showing. This place isn't as edgy as you'd like to believe.
>>
>>716484765

Idiot detected.

Chill out, this whole post is fake as fuck anyways.
>>
>>716484978
yes, I can orgasm on my own. My older sister bought my a vibrator when I was 14.
>>
>>716485009
this/thread
>>
>>716485045
so? what's that got to do with anything. If you're not hear for fake stories, why the fuck are you here?
>>
>>716485064
Then have him go down on you to get you off.
>>
>>716485064
You've gotten a bunch of help without following the rules... How a bit of respect for your follow anons and give us a proper intro. Tits / timestamp please. It's Christmas after all...
>>
>>716484765
Girls do talk to their friends about their sex lives and their boyfriend's cocks, just the same way us guys talk about how our girls are in bed.
>>
>>716485045
>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Everybody knows that every thread on this bored as fake, and yet we come here anyways. Isn't logical to conclude that we don't care if it's fake?

If you want real credible stories, go back to Redit
>>
>>716484288
If you're attractive, i'll fuck you. Pls dont reply if you're fat/ugly.
>>
File: Alex and Michelle.jpg (190KB, 1080x809px) Image search: [Google]
Alex and Michelle.jpg
190KB, 1080x809px
>>716485170
>he' thinks the rules are real

Seriously, you're new is showing
>>
File: 936.jpg (33KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
936.jpg
33KB, 625x626px
>>
>>716484288
if you really are a gurl, which I highly doubt, don't fake it! It is very normal for the girl to not be able to cum sometimes, you both just need to figure out how to have sex better.

It is not just him who has the responsibility, it's you too, you could be just as bad at sex as him.
>>
>>71648506you do what any girl who's good in bed does... Throw him on his back and use him as your source of pleasure... Ride him the way you want... Changing your method until you find the way your body responds to and do that until you cum... You'll blow his mind in the process. If he's reasonably smart whatever it was that did get you off will be noted so he can go back to that while he's fucking you next time... And stop taking... False positives are leading him down the wrong road...
>>
File: 1372118496278.jpg (40KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
1372118496278.jpg
40KB, 300x400px
>>716485296

TITS OR GTFO is non-negotiable faggot
>>
>>716485296
you sound new just by saying that
>>
File: image.jpg (36KB, 474x424px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36KB, 474x424px
>>716484288
>>wont tell him because doesn't want to hurt his feelings
>>considers breaking up with him instead
>>woman logic
>>
File: 1459347132299.jpg (53KB, 625x468px) Image search: [Google]
1459347132299.jpg
53KB, 625x468px
>>716485296
>White Knight detected

I'll bet you've been here since 2015!
>>
>>716485029

*Your edgy is showing.

Anyway, less of "this place is edgy" and more of "most people that frequent this site haven't had sex in a while." I don't think it's too crazy to argue that this website is a dumb place for advice on social interaction.
>>
>>716485345
Do this
>>
>>716484490
Thank you. It took too long to say this.
>>
>>716485296
tip that fedora a little harder newfag
>>
>>716485388
Actually, he doesn't. Have you ever seen a camwhore thread 404 with only one reply that said "Tits or GTFO", having no other anon bump the thread with further demands of 404?

99% of camwhore threads that don't have tits and timestamps are bumped to oblivion by sperged out virgins demanding tits. The point of the rule is to prevent this, but it always happens because 20 people bump the thread, just like this one.
>>
>>716485345
*faking, not taking
>>
>>716484288
You could just deal w it and get a dog to satisfy you instead. Dogs love you more and are sweeter anyway. ...& have long tongues that love to lick.
>>
>>716485437

See >>716485529

This is eactly what I'm talking about. He bumped the thread.
>inb4 I saged
>you didn't
>>
>>716484442
Implying anyone wants a dusty retirement home fucker inside of them
>>
>>716484288
Each girl is different about what makes them orgasm. Men have to be told what it is to make that happen with each girl. Faking orgasms is basically lying in your relationship. Would you like it if he faked his? You are the one with the problem, not him.
>>
>>716485247

Fuck. You're right. Well, if you honestly believed my reply wasn't an artistic work of fiction and falsehood theeeeeen you're a fool.
>>
>>716484765
The fact that she doesn't cum? Also you're toasting in a b8 bread anyway, dumb shit.
>>
I hate to be that guy, but tits or get the fuck out. It's painfully obvious that you are just a neckbeard who is desperately samefagging his own thread. Why do you pretend to be a girl on the Internet? Are you that lonely. I almost feel bad for you, that's how pathetic you are.
>>
>>716484551
This guy knows how women actually think.
>>
If you get yourself off with a vibrator why are you mad you can't get yourself off with your boyfriend's dick? Holy shit you're projecting so fucking hard it hurts.
>>
File: Legionstanding_pc.jpg (179KB, 904x918px) Image search: [Google]
Legionstanding_pc.jpg
179KB, 904x918px
>>716485345
We have reached concensus.
>>
>>716485646
>Also you're toasting in a b8 bread anyway

This is redundant. Every thread on /b/ is a bait thread.
>>
>>716484288

You feel like a dumb bitch giving your extremely valuable virginity to a loser with no future, so now you're looking for pathetic justifications to take your anger out on him.

Now that you're no longer a virgin, you are no more valuable than a street prostitute... No need to take your anger out on him for outsmarting you and making you give up your most valuable playing card as a woman.
>>
File: toasting.jpg (50KB, 507x338px) Image search: [Google]
toasting.jpg
50KB, 507x338px
>>716485646
a toast
>>
Putting him under you and using him to get yourself off. If you can't do that, you need to learn yourself a little better, not just tell him he's bad (which is still entirely possible)
>>
My gf always cums from anal
try it
post pics
>>
>>716485561
And don't forget, they'll fuck you like a jackhammer and their cock swells up 3x its size once it's inside you. Get down on all fours, pull him up on to you, start orgasming and never stop.
>>
>>716484551

You're what we call a bitch.
>>
>>716485833
+1 fir doggie dick

Also post pics bc hot.
>>
>>716485659
Demand for tits number 9. Thread bumped.

This is an extremely ineffective rule, if the purpose of the rule is to make anon who claim to be female and don't provide proof go away.

You know what else is a rule? Jay Walking. And yet people do it all the time because it isn't endorsed. The only way the rule "Tits or GTFO" works is if the first post is the rule, and then NOBODY BUMPS THE THREAD UNTIL THE RULE IS OBEYED.

but I've never seen that happen in the 10 years I've been lurking this shit hole because this place has a revolvnig door that lets in a constant stream of newfags who think coming here makes the internet tough guys.
>>
>>716484551
Prove you're a femanon whose had 10+ boyfriends...
>>
Tits or get the fuck out.
>>
>>716484551
Tits. now. We have rules here an you're not going to get any attention from any of us until you show your tits.
>>
>>716484288
>giving virginity to a boy

you are a fucking retard, break up with the turd and get a real man
>>
I don't see a timestamp, Op. Show us a timestamp or your a dude.
>>
>>716486101
Uh... A bit late for that... Asked and answered many times over... We failed.
>>
>>716484551
You're a guy until you show us your breasts with today's date written on them.
>>
>>716486196
OP hasn't even responded to the legit answers... was bait for sure
>>
Where's the timestamp, Op? We have rules here.

We're not going to give you any attention until you prove us you're not a dude.
>>
Ffs stop faking it or he's going to think he's doing it right.... ofc he can't make you if you are telling him to do it wrong.
>>
>>716484551

Tits or GTFO
>>
>>716485971
damn it. you have a decent point, actually. Can't spell for shit, though.
>>
File: gtfo.png (104KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
gtfo.png
104KB, 400x400px
this thread is shit and you all should be ashamed
>>
Tits or gtfo
>>
>>716487206
STOP BUMPING THE GOD DAMNED THREAD. GOD DAMN IT.
>>
>>716484288
Timestamp and tits or gtfo
>>
>>716487262
Tits or tits
>>
>>716487262
Kek
>>
Tits or gtfo
>>
>>716484288
stupid fucking whore
1. you have no experience
2. if you dont wanna tell him its your problem
3. give him some time
4. kill yourself fucking whore
>>
>>716485609
My client's teenage daughter does.
>>
tell your man that you're not satisfied with him in bed, he might become better in order to please you. If things dont get better than dump him.
>>
The real question here is: do you like this guy otherwise, or are you only in it to get your pussy crushed? If you like the guy and you want a real relationship then man up and fucking tell the guy how you want it. He won't know otherwise. If you're faking it then that's how he thinks you like it, he'll keep doing it that way, you'll keep getting disappointed by his (your) inability to fuck properly (inability to let him know how you like it), and it's all your fault that he's not making you cum.

I'm not kidding and this isn't a joke. Men are not fucking mind readers. If you ever have a dude that gives you an orgasm the first time around it's because someone else taught him how.

The alternative here is to stop being such a lazy cunt and instead of expecting the man to give it to you all the time you go get it yourself. You sound just as lame in the sack as your boyfriend if you're expecting him to do all the work.
>>
teach him how to make you cum. you gotta use your words hun. faking an orgasm is not gonna get either of you anywhere. he's gonna think he's doing a good job cos you fucking came. you know why? cos of positive feedback. when you fake your orgasm, you're telling him "omg omg you're so good. you're a fuckin beast in bed i wish my dildo was shaped like your dick"

how about you stop lying to him and tell him you aren't cumming, show him how to do it. you can cum on your own? then if he applies the same techniques, he should be able to make you cum.

my suggestion is you take him back to the drawing board, do a bit of mutual masturbation, let him see what gets you off. monkey see monkey do
>>
Tits or gtfo
>>
>>716484402
Pretty much this. If you are faking orgasms, he thinks he's doing it right and nothing will change.
>>
>>716484288
yeah;

i dumped my bf for lack of skill/chemistry/whatever

no regrets at all.

new bf is dreamy and amazing
>>
>>716484551
sounds like my sister.

date more than 10 guys. dont have kids
>>
how am i the first to say this?

he's still young, right? imprint a cuckold fetish on his psyche and keep him as a pet.
>>
>>716491721

slut!
Tits Or Get The Fuck Off
>>
File: 200_s.gif (65KB, 480x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
65KB, 480x200px
>>716484551
>>
>>716484288
Almost responded, then realized TITS OR GTFO is still necessary

Despite the lame Fucks who did not respect you, and failed to demand tits and timestamp.
>>
>>716484288

>What do?

Post tits with timestamp
>>
>>716484551
this is true, i got stuck with a loser for 6 years, when i should have had like 14 boyfs
>>
File: download.jpg (11KB, 238x212px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
11KB, 238x212px
>>716492393
>>716492238
Virgins on 4chan. Sad!
>>
>>716491721
Sounds like it's your fault for picking two beta boy faggots in a row.
When he's doing something right in bed, tell him. You'd be surprised how much beneficial dirty talk and communication can be.
>>
obvious bait is obvious, but posting my wisdom anyway so you retards can benefit.

girls, don't fake orgasms in a relationship. go ahead and fake if it's a shit one night stand or something and you want it to be over, otherwise you're not doing yourself any favors. you're like a socially inept autist who lets a hairdresser give him a bad haircut and acts like they love it.

guys, understand that for some reason women are insecure and think they need to fake orgasms. make it clear from the get-go that you are not interested in such bullshit and you would rather she said she didn't cum.

everyone is different. some guy might have been able to make her cum instantly but it could take you weeks or months to get the hang of each others bodies. it's just the way it works, but it's worth the time and effort.
>>
>>716484288
You silly entitled cunt if your boyfriend can't get you off it's not his fault entirely. talk to him experiment and find what works for you both.
I fucking hate girls that expect we are psychic and have a direct line to their crazy pussy
Thread posts: 95
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.