[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

feels tread if you have feels you need to un-bottle then

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 218
Thread images: 34

File: 0FnuQL3.png (11KB, 321x339px) Image search: [Google]
0FnuQL3.png
11KB, 321x339px
feels tread

if you have feels you need to un-bottle then this is the place
>>
>>716381334
I'm sad because tonight from 4pm till midnight I'll be drinking alone,smoking cigs in a little booth,dispatching taxis instead of being with my wife and kid on Christmas eve
>>
>>716381507
maybe ringing them will make the day alittle easyer?
>>
File: feel.jpg (2KB, 62x48px) Image search: [Google]
feel.jpg
2KB, 62x48px
>>716381334
man... I am greek, poorfag, living with my parents and all I want to do is work. I cannot understand how everyone is having fun. 25 btw. Does anyone feel like this?
>>
>>716381776
I'm Def gona do that tonight.
Thanks anon
>>
>>716381835
why cant you find work?
>>
First christmas since my ex dumped me. So alone. No one in the house, too far away from anywhere to go out. I just want to not die. The wordt part is i know shes perfectly fine.
>>
i've met a girl and she's really great and 100% into me and i'm into her a lot as well but we've only know each other just about 2 months and tbh we're already saying "i love you" and while it feels good and i think i do love her i also know it isn't healthy or normal to get attached to someone that quickly and i'm worried for my mental health as a result and afraid that this will never really be a healthy relationship.
>>
>>716381991
Want to just die haha sorry.
>>
>>716381835
No you misunderstood me, I have a work. I work every day for about 9-10 hours, with a small paycheck, just enough to get by.
>>
>>716382053
Do you happen to have a personalitly disorder? I do and i fall inlove too quickly
>>
>>716382053
I'm sitting on my bed eating domino's. Would rather have ur life. Mental or no mental
>>
>>716381991
i know this is abit out of the way but is there any friends/family you could visit? you cant let this get in they way
>>
>>716381334
I feel nothing anymore. I feel happy at the beginning, mad at the middle and now the end? I expect you do the same and do something about it. Having feelings is just the same way as wasting precious fucking time.
>>
File: IMG_5912.jpg (21KB, 229x350px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5912.jpg
21KB, 229x350px
i'm black.
is it sad enough?
>>
>>716381940
fucked up on the reply anon, I usualy lurk not answer.

that's my answer.
>>716382108
>>
File: 1482534669407.jpg (22KB, 248x250px) Image search: [Google]
1482534669407.jpg
22KB, 248x250px
>>
File: 1447016907553.gif (421KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
1447016907553.gif
421KB, 700x525px
Considering suicide for a long time. My fiancee is getting worried because she sees signs of depression in me. I wanted to not show them. I do not have a goal in life, I do not know what I want to do really, what my passion really is, I find my life wasted so far. And no possibilities to change that. I am poor, I have no money to change anything. I am nothing and I am nobody, really.

Not more that few minutes ago I sat and was holding my revolver pointed in my head imagining would it hurt to end life like that. I burst tears without reason sometimes. I stopped talking, I find myself lying and sleeping in my spare time when no one sees.

I am municipal police officer after two promotions and two raises. I earn around $380 a month. I cannot live on that. I find it hard even if my parents are giving me the money to help. It's just not enough. And I do not live in luxury.

I think my life is wasted time. I am fighting 24/24 with myself in my mind. I wish I could end this battle. In any case, I am not a winner.

Just wanted to share something with anonymous people somewhere in the world. Maybe someone will read.

I wish all of you, best of everything you want.
>>
>>716382258
Puts it all in perspective.... Sorry, bro
>>
//steamcommunity.com/id/XxforasxX/images/#scrollTop=0
>>
>>716382223
No. At my fams, but mums on nightshift and brother has aspergers, so not easy to talk to about these kinds of things.
>>
>>716382126
Same here. I've learned not to take myself seriously as a result
>>
>>716382126
personality disorder? i don't know about that. does depression and anxiety count? i have a lot of that. and yeah it seems like it just kind of comes with those mental illnesses tbh. she has the SAME PROBLEMS which is part of the reason we like each other so much i think. we both get it.
>>
>>716382262
maybe ask for a raise? worth a shot
>>
Im sad because im dating this awesome girl. Well awesome for me, she is cute she jus needs to lose weight. But we both like all the same things. The problem is all i want is my ex. I think about her like every day. I literally dream about her several times a week. When i tell my girl that i love her it doesnt feel right. I dont feel like i should be in a relationship with anyone but my ex and for some reason i cant truly move on
>>
>>716382573
Man...This is probably dangerous
>>
>>716382623
well aware, believe me. i've been with people like her before. people like me before. and i'm not sure how it can end well. but here i am, doing it again.

she's really lovely though. and def the most self-aware of anyone like this that i've dated. like, we both know that we, individually, have problems. so i hope this time that means they won't affect the relationship.
>>
>>716382573
Yeah man, careful. My ex had issues too, and it didnt end up well for either of us. I can see that now, but be careful.
>>
>>716382453
i hear that. Even dont take my suicidal thoughts seriously anymore. Life is just shit.
>>
>>716382612
Love problems are entirely something else then depression.

Why would you post that in a fcuking feels thread.

You don't wanna kill yourself.
You just have normal realtion problems.

gtfo
>>
you cant let your ex dumping you make you this upset
>>
>>716382743
tbh lad we had the whole "i had these problems with my ex" conversation after a few weeks of knowing each other and i think we know what signs to look for. like we JOKE about the serious problems that can happen in this type of relationship all the time and we've both made our fair share of mistakes.

maybe it's naïve of me but i am hopeful this time. even if i am worried about my own mental health.

i'm also doing something about it and she persuaded me to start running with her which i've never done before and i actually really like it. i'm pretty out of shape and happy to now be doing something about it, with her help.
>>
>>716382226
whats gotten you upset?
>>
>>716382875
Well i really do wish the best for you, and hope it all works out, but it can be really hard. If she doesnt givr up on you, youve got a keeper. My ex gave up on me tho.
>>
>>716382290
I feel the same. I'm just working at a dead end job no idea what my real passion is, where to go what to do.

I just sit here and play games and lurk trying to find something to distract me for a few days a week or even a few minutes. It's never enough.
>>
File: 28d.jpg (50KB, 680x793px) Image search: [Google]
28d.jpg
50KB, 680x793px
The whole year has been really bad for me, the December is just worse, started college this year but living with parents cause alcoholic dad and mom needs me, lots of school work, broke AF.
And I just finished watching Fullmetal Alchemist (2003) and the feels has just sky rocketed .
>>
File: college-student-starter-pack.jpg (73KB, 540x444px) Image search: [Google]
college-student-starter-pack.jpg
73KB, 540x444px
>>716383351
maybe this will chear you up lol
>>
>>716383351
>Devise a plan to kick your drunk dad out.
>Find your local drug dealer
>Buy the weakest, shittiest weed from them
>Plant the weed somewhere only your dad would put
>Don't forget to wear gloves and to put his fingerprint on the packet
>Call the police on your dad and tell them your dad tried to sell weed to you.
>Don't forget to make an alliby
>>
>>716382601
It is like a startup company, we are some guys with some skills making some money, but in Greece 66% of the income goes straight to the state.
>>
This is the first christmas away from family, with just my fiance. We have been through some shit the past 6 months, mainly because he went no contact with his crazy mother, but he is also depressed, finding it difficult to do things. Didn't sit his exam, finding it hard to even look for a job.

It is putting a strain on me. I don't feel like the person I was 6 months ago, my happiness is seeping away, my zest for life is going. I love him, but it feels more like I care for him rather than see him as a partner. But I don't know how to leave him. We live together, have a car together. And I know he is on the brink potentially, I could push him over the edge if I left him.

I feel kind of trapped. :(
>>
>>716383608
>chicken noodles
Clearly doesn't know curry is superior
>>
>>716382290
What country are you from anon?
>>
File: _20150702_121306.jpg (3KB, 94x41px) Image search: [Google]
_20150702_121306.jpg
3KB, 94x41px
>>716384008

TITS OR IT DIDNT HAPPEN
>>
>>716384163
Fuck you too, anon.
>>
>>716384163
There are no women on the internet.
>>
i feel like i wish niggers would stop looking at me though a webcam
>>
>>716383935
have you tried advertising your company?
>>
File: 1422873864486.png (507KB, 562x357px) Image search: [Google]
1422873864486.png
507KB, 562x357px
>>716384204

AHAHAHAAAAAA
>>
>>716384008
Thats basically what my ex thought i think. She didnt care if i was pushed over tho.
>>
>>716383016
i hope so too. honestly i think she has more problems than i do and we are both very forgiving people who want the best for each other. for the moment, at least. i know things can change, but it seems like she really cares about me. honeymoon period and all, i know, but i am hopeful.
>>
File: IMG_2733.png (18KB, 509x411px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2733.png
18KB, 509x411px
I enlisted in the military this week and my recruiter told me to lie on my medical forms which is very very very illegal

I'm worried they'll find out and also that I might not make through basic training and get kicked out
>>
20 yo gonna spend the holidays alone , parents died one years ago and i had to learn to live alone , i wish someone would spend it with me online
>>
>>716384357
Sadly sometimes love is not enough when someone can't be helped or doesn't want to get help. No person deserves to be in your position, and not every person can hang around, trying again and again. Maybe there is a much stronger person out there who can be the support you deserve, but don't judge us too much if we aren't that - we know that we aren't, and we wish we were.

Sending hugs, anon.
>>
right now people are gathering here in Denmark for Christmas. right now I'm all alone, and I feel like shit. I'd kill my self tonight if I had the guts tbh. Merry Christmas everyone, I truly hope you're feeling better than I am.
>>
>>716384481
I think I know who you are. Thank you.
>>
>>716384451
want someone to talk with?
>>
>>716384447
Do not lie for someone who won't do so for you
>>
>>716384447
its the military they won't give a shit if it's like asthma or some shit have fun
>>
>>716384204
>>
>>716384601
Probably not, but I could be any number of millions of people out there, just like you can be one of millions like my fiance. I think this is so much more common than many people would like to admit. Knowing that this is the perfect person for you, but he is buried under so much weight that is crushing him and stopping him from getting out. And then you realise, maybe the digging will never stop.
>>
>>716384447
lie about something like that and bad shit will happen
>>
File: 1433637129341.png (84KB, 1063x448px) Image search: [Google]
1433637129341.png
84KB, 1063x448px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0AdubdiqRIE

I've been contemplating giving up a lot lately, I've been contemplating an heroing itself. I see the advantages and disadvantages of it. I see what my life is and what it could become. I have multiple paths currently, and I am at the crossroads. I can enlist into the military, I can go into the trades, or I can just fall asleep and hope to not wake up. I'm constantly being forced and pressured into things in my daily routine. I just want to be alone most of the time, I just want to find solace in isolation. My only aspiration at the end of each path is building my cabin in the woods and isolating myself from the outside.

My relationship of 2 years is like a bridge over troubled waters, I'm a decent looking guy with a nice aesthetic, I don't have a very hard time talking to women or picking up women. It's the fact of effort. I grew up extremely shy and anxious and I've gotten not being good at talking to others but I can't get over knowing when to care, knowing when to set forth effort, It's been the downfall of 4 potential relationships and my current. I always just want to be alone, but I can't stand being alone with my thoughts and I will always find myself running into the mental barrier of the hypocrisy of it.
>>
>>716384707
Okay, thanks anway
-fess
>>
>>716384048
poland
>>
>>716384842
Love.

-Vicky
>>
>>716384672
I lied about having glasses, having pneumonia when i was 6, and a small surgery i had on my toes to correct the toe nails

Non of them would disqualify me that's what pisses me off

>>716384657
I was put on the spot and wasn't thinking right
>>
28 here, has a fine job I like that pays well, live alone, have parents who love me. Nice friends... but feel so empty and alone right now

Never had any kind of decent relationship with anyone, went on a date last week with a girl that seems perfect for me. Didn't hear from her for a few days....

I can't pinpoint what's wrong with me, sitting here letting my emotions out on 4chan.

Merry Christmas everyone here!
>>
>>716385091
Love you anon <3
>>
File: 8a4.jpg (30KB, 316x202px) Image search: [Google]
8a4.jpg
30KB, 316x202px
>>716383865
I don't think i Have the guts, also he's already pretty old, waiting for him to die.
If he doesn't die by end of 2017, Its time for revolution.
>>
>>716385091
maybe go and visit some friends/family?
>>
File: MyFeels.jpg (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
MyFeels.jpg
8KB, 225x225px
>>716381334
My cat died today. She was my runt of the litter little partner. The little pet that would bounce to the door when she heard you get home. I checked her while she was on my brothers bed. She had obvious neurological damage and was suffering from acute lack of oxygen. I loved her so freaking much. She wasn't supposed to be able to do this, since she couldn't even lay upwards anymore. She would just fall over. But since I didn't want to hurt her I sat next to her on the bed. She somehow managed to crawl over to me and rest in my lap. She gave me my last headbutt on my knee. She was like the last light in my life since my mom, aunt, and Grandma and Grandpa died and Dog died. Sure I love my brothers, but that cat brought me joy. It's so fucking cold right now.
>>
ah fuck it

story time guys (this one happened last night)

>be me 18
>with friend bowling (we do youth league and shit and have money to blow)
>friend gets 233 (new high) i get a 106 (shitty game for me)
>post it on sc
>qt3.14 sends pic as text and says 'you suck'
>me not being to autistic knows that she not saying it in a mean way
>long story short
>both being smartasses
>we see who can do better
>happiest I've ever been
>we go bowling with my friend and his gf
>people on sc think were on a D8
>show her
>both like whatever.jpg
>I know damn well a shitstorm will occur at school
>mainly because I don't go out much with or do anything with classmates
>gotta get prepared
>decide to ask her what the hell we should call it if people ask
>'a challenge lol'
>rightinthefeels.png
>nothing else happens
>feel evermore lonely
>can't find anything to do to waste my time
>didn't think I'd hate X mas break so much

I also overthink everything to and well it's hard to explain but I can take one piece of info or whatever and branch it out into different possible meanings and so forth more info = more branches = super power of overthinking = feelslikeshit.jpg

she also called me 'guy' can some social anon tell me what that's supposed to mean?

also

>wat do

>inb4 shit like ask her out
>>
>>716385131
Thx anon, have a great day!

>>716385176
Will do, I hope it'll help, great day to you too!
>>
>>716385003
if it won't DQ you they most likely wont give a shit just don't tell anyone and be the fag who blue falcons themselves
>>
>>716385385
I feel you man, I also overthink too much, it sucks actually, sometimes it blocks the way to "get shit done".

Sometimes you just need to not give a fuck about anything!
>>
>>716384332
Cannot, because our bureaucracy is a bitch.
>>
>>716382290
dont give up, im in a similar situation, you have to enjoy the little things because thats all we have, love your girl, love ur kids if you have any, love yourself anon
>>
>>716385573
this isn't the first time this kind of shit has happened (you know when you just start liking someone and wanna be with them) eventually I'll resort to giving zero fucks just a vicious cycle

to add onto my super power of OT

>before we went bowling
>snapped a few times (bowling related) reason why is another long story and more austim
>she sends selfies 10/10
>me being the fag who doesn't really do that doesn't
>she still does
>hope.jpg
>after bowling thing
>snap her again
>no selfies
>OT capabilities triggered

also my MBTI is INTJ if that helps any anons see where I'm coming from
>>
>>716385778
what does the company do exactly
>>
File: 200_s.gif (19KB, 190x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
19KB, 190x200px
>>716381334
Be me 17 boy
Living the shit LIFE
Absolute depressed and hopeless

>Just Read IT till the end this isnt Just a sad story
>The reason im depressed and hopeless its because I know there is absolutely no chance to accomplish my dreams and goals
>My dream.is too live in America near a beach and surf and have a loyal girlfriend and make a job of photography
>1980s lifestyle
>How ever I'm an fuckimg red pilled immigrent in the Netherlands and they won't give me an staying permit
>I have always been western if it is about lifestyle
>So I'm stuck in a camp and for 6 years with no I'd and passport and when I turn 18 I won't be allowed to go to school
>So I'm quite depressed and hopeless because I won't achieve anything more in my life
>How ever i daydream alot
>I'm more living in my dreams then my miserable real life
>So anons is it possible if I hang myself while wearing a VR playing a video of a pov surfer
>Then die and hopely be living in the VR video
>Like going from reality to virtual reality?
>Yes I actually would rather kilmyself then go back to an Islamic.republic country
>Ironically even I'm living in a immigrent camp and I'm stuck there I still have more freedom then in my own country
>>
>>716381507
420blazeit
>>
>>716381835
I am 22 watching the 19 year olds get rich off of Iphone apps, and corporate/media jobs. I myself am over qualified, but can not get a job due to social norms involving niggers. Also the top schools in my city are islamic, the teachers just pass them with flying colors only for them to receive scholarships for biochemistry and health sciences.
>>
>>716385904
Yeah, I have the same experience. We get attached too fast to someone, and that sucks.

I can't help you there as I haven't figured how to deal with it, but damn, go and do what you like, it helps to forget about your problems.

In the end, all the shit that you have now will not matter, you'll be laughing at all those small problems that you have now. It's just not worth your time to worry.

Go outside, have a little walk, you'll feel a bit better! Good luck
>>
>>716386399
I'm assuming you're INTJ as well?

thing is I'm red pilled to the point I know whats going to happen

>right now it's in the shit stage where I feel like shit over her
>don't wanna do anything
>eventually I'll detach myself
>I'll go back into my shell to prevent this kind of shit from happening
>achieve stage of zero fucks and can focus on other shit
>>
>>716385929
we are developers supporting a logistics program.
>>
I live alone in a tiny one-room apartment, barely scraping by on minimum wage in a job that I hate and where I'm regularly verbally abused, physically assaulted and treated like less than human.

But I could take that just fine if I wasn't also so soul crushingly lonely that my only conversation partner in the last month was a sleep-deprivation induced hallucination last week.

I've been shot down at every job interview or apprenticeship interview I've had in the last 2 months and don't find a good reason to get out of bed on days when I'm not working.
>>
Former fentanyl addict. Used it for depression, and now one month clean i still cant get over the weakness. Ive seen it kill my friends so many times but all i can ever do is thinking about the sweet taste of its vapour passing over my tongue
>>
File: 1784_1482211236122.jpg (816KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1784_1482211236122.jpg
816KB, 1536x2048px
>>716381334
>>
>>716382290
You could pull the trigger. Or, you could listen to some Iron Maiden and take a walk. Then after a while, reason with yourself without music and just listen to the silence, come up with a discussion from all possible angles. When you done. Keep hold to that reason and let it grow throughout the time you let yourself to live.

-Some faggot that can't englit.
>>
>>716385930
Just don't become a Allah suicide bomber, please. Learn your engineering and you will get a job.
>>
>>716382829
this, when you brake up with her and about to commit suicide, come back and report that shit.
>>
>>716388037
I forgot to mention that in one month i could smoke (in a meth pipe) 10mg without nodding. Tried to give someone half that and they nearly stopped breathing
>>
I have IBS, and it won't subside in time for Christmas. Be thankful lads, that you don't feel bloated all the time.
>>
>>716384008
Well, the best solution is to fuck the shit out of him. Literally. All guysm homos or not. We all need someone that fucks our shit together. Works all the time. If not, just pack you're shit and go for a road trip for some time.
>>
>>716382290
im sorry to hear that, i hope the best for you and hope that you can pull through
>>
>>716384514
Just take some stuff that you can relate to viking stuff if you don't got the gear. Go out, and just be a savage. What can go wrong.
>>
>>716381507
Be thankful you have a family. My family declared me dead to them just for falling in love with the wrong girl.
>>
just alone
>>
>>716385385
Oh anon, as a femanon that's a little bit older I can tell you that she's just keeping her options open. You're both young so just take it easy. Girls like to be flirty and tend to play that cat and mouse game a lot to. Just sit back and relax.
>>
tfw no gf
tfw no irl friends

more weed will numb it
>>
>>716389236
tfw no gf
tfw no irl friends
tfw no weed
>>
>>716389117
except I'm not one to chase them around and play their games and what does it mean (if it means anything at all) when she referred to me as 'guy' it threw me off a bit...
>>
Just to point out how shit my job is, not 3 hours ago, I was sucker punched in the gut by a tradie who wanted to use our restroom, then called a 'worthless piece of shit cunt' and spat on before he left. And because it wasn't caught on camera there was nothing I could do about it.
>>
>>716381334
Spending Christmas Eve alone for the 4th year in a row in my apartment. I hate this time of the year so much. The girl I was hitting it off with managed to get locked up, I'm stuck at my job for the foreseeable future, and I have to go to my parents' place tomorrow and pretend it's fine. Considering just staying here and drinking myself to sleep
>>
Last year I made radical changes and turned my life around. But lately I've been making horrible choices. I know they're bad, but I can't stop doing it. Like somehow I can't process being happy.
My lifes going rather well but it seems if the opportunity presents itself to fuck myself over my body goes for it.
And on top of that the loneliness. I haven't seen another person in almost 3 days. I try to meet people but the bit of social awkwardness I have makes it hard, especially living in a new area like I am.
I just want to hang out with someone.
So now I'm drinking heavily and trying to forget everything.
>>
>>716389117
>>716389406
and her relationships don't last long she never said why (I could imagine the reason being they want in her pants) but like you said, keeping options open seems fitting
>>
tfw dysphoria just fuck me up famalam
>>
>>716389520
lol wtf where do you live where people can just go around punching each other so long as it's off camera
>>
>>716389630
Australia, specifically a dead-end dole suburb full of drunk louts with nothing better to do than beat the shit out of each other.
>>
>>716389765
go kick his ass
>>
>>716389847
To what end? Sure, I might be able to take him, but what about when he'd inevitably come back with his junkie mates? It's not worth the hassle.
>>
>>716390147
Kill him.
>>
>>716390268
>>716390147
Off Camera
>>
>>716389581
It's basically a casual name. I know when I call my friends guy or man it's just me be friendly. If I'm interested in a guy and I call him " guy " I'm trying to keep him at a distance while still being flirty. And you don't have to play the chasing game. Honestly, the less you give in the more we chase if we're interested. Like I said though you're both young so short relationships are common.
>>
I tend to hate the Christmas holidays ever since last Christmas. I fell in love with a cute girl(whom,later I realized, was a 35-year-old woman,10 years older than me).As it happened,she didn't want a relationship (though she let me love her and kiss her),mainly because of the difference in our age.Throughout the whole december I was heartbroken and depressed. I remember on last christmas I was so sad and desperate I went to a secluded room and cried my sadness away,while everyone from the family exchanged gifts,laughed,sang,celebrated.
Now it is about the same,although not as intense.I feel so empty and vain,nothing really matters to me anymore. Life lost its vividness and animation,leaving me to quietly wait in the shadows for my death. Honestly, I feel like if I were to die 5 years from now,or 1 month or at this very moment I wouldn't mind it.
I lost my purpose,I forgot what it is like to be human,to have a life.When I look back all I see is series of disappointments and failures,and only brief,trivial things worth smiling for.
Also loneliness starts to crush me more and more with eveyr single day.It never bothered me that much before,but while looking through my facebook posts I realized how lonely I actually am. Little to no friends,cannot make new ones because introvert, people tend to meet me,say what a good and quiet person I am and then forget me like I never existed,only calling me ocassionaly when they need some favor or something from me. But,in a way, that's my fault. I am unattractive,quiet,reserved,hairy and utterly boring.
I promised myself I will try and change for the better throughout the new year.I would stop fapping, I would develop a more positive view on life and find peace and love.I really hope I do.
>>
>>716390873
there are exceptions I'm looking for long term (reason I also don't want one is when I graduate we'll part ways)

I'd like to talk with her or some shit but I'd be awkward to just message out of the blue and if I see a conversation going nowhere or I think there's no interest I won't reply in hope they can bring it back

>'If I'm interested in a guy and I call him " guy " I'm trying to keep him at a distance while still being flirty'

does that mean shes just waiting for someone to ask her out or some shit?
>>
File: 1365680560651.gif (59KB, 240x180px) Image search: [Google]
1365680560651.gif
59KB, 240x180px
I live in a collective apartment with 5 homies
and my ex who want me back lives in one down stairs with like 8 pr..
so i can't hang out with, without getting in to a power play with her bf ,
that like 1/3 of that logical friend circle
and 8 people betyder more than one
so i'm kind of out of in the cold in my on home
>>
>>716385184
Sorry to hear that anon :(

How long did you have the cat?
I have a cat who is 17 and unfortunately his health is starting to be worse.
>>
>>716391198
Don't ask her out. At least not until she starts showing some clear signs of interest. Don't feed into her ego either, let her come to you and if she doesn't then move on!
>>
>>716382053
Don't go too fast, anon. The first time in my life I disregarded the rules of attraction, i.e. not letting time develop feelings and being too much into each other too fucking soon, I lost one of the girls that I felt I could've worked things on in another level. I did not love her, nor did she love me, but we were infatuated and a great match overall: we had balance, similar hobbies, same college field, did well with each other's family and such. Unfortunately, as a result of not falling in love and seeing each other way too fucking much, we got bored and fell into a shitty and unattractive routine in 2 months. I didn't even feel sexual attraction towards her anymore, my man. Short story short: we broke up december 6th, one day before her birthday, twelve days before mine. I tried to work it out, but we both knew we had to part ways, for our own good and well being. I buried her emotionally two days ago, and yesterday my favourite not-so-ex-friend-with-benefits hit me up on WhatsApp after a 8 month hiatus and said we should hang out by january-february, when she comes to the coast. I'm quite happy that we are moving on fast, as I guess she was as cold as I were, though the first days were weird: I did not miss her, I missed the relationship and the idea of a future with what seemed, and somewhat seems, a decent partner. The nice part is me and my ex didn't get to know each other, so I suppose I'll be bumping into her somewhere in the future. A few months, a year, decades, never: who the hell knows. And, as hard to accept as it is, I'll just play the deterministic game and say "O que será, será; what will be, will be" and live. But, well, deep in her fictional tomb, I do hope to meet her again and have my dearest question answered: shall we truly fall in love one day, my ex-sweetheart?

TL; DR

Don't rush it, my fellow faggot.
>>
>>716391752
i really appreciate the wisdom and advice you've imparted. would you tell me more about your relationship?

i ask because i'm curious to know how much other people have talked with people who they've fallen for too quickly or whatever. because i mean, me and this girl, we talk every single day for hours. we'll spend at least a good couple hours on the phone pretty much every evening and are texting throughout the day. i know it's not exactly normal but idk how worried i should be about that.
>>
>>716391752
oh and also i've never really experienced the loss of being physically attracted to someone. i'm definitely physically attracted to her (she's fucking cute) and she's definitely physically attracted to me (i'm fucking cute too tbh). i don't see that changing any time soon. but maybe we WILL get bored of each other or something. idk.
>>
>>716391709

So just play the waiting game or something? (if it wasn't for me posting the bowling score of my friend she would have never snapped me either) so I don't what to do

I don't like to be the first to start conversations it's just weird for me but she could be in the same feeling I am because I never replied and well you see what I mean
>>
>>716385184
Eh, my doggo died a few years ago, loved him to death.
I was really upset for a view days but now when i think about him i'm happy cause i only have good memories about him.
You will feel the same it will not took long.
>>
The ending of Rogue One
>>
>>716392096
>>716392232

So, well, me and my most recent ex knew each other through a mutual couple of friends and after a hang out with them in a nice bar, I got a her number and after five days called her for a date. All went well, we talked, had fun and all that jazz. She was, and I suppose is, shy and we didn't kiss already. It's not a big deal, but I was honestly looking to hook up or something and it bugged me, so I made an appointment with her in the very next day, in a way I could get what I wanted and move on as quickly as possible. She was into me, so she accepted in a whim and things started to evolve. A week later we went on another date, and then again, and again, as I started to give in to her impulses of going out every fucking time. I was stressed with uni, and welp, it was tons of fun. Things escalated quickly and, out of the blue, I asked her to be my gf within one month of dating (!!!), even though there was no deep feeling and I regretted what I did, and knew where we were headed (failure, of course), the next day. We had our nice time together as a couple, went to parties and the first month was pretty decent. I met her family and they loved me, and all that jazz. Unfortunately, I couldn't break the "seeing too much, not enough space" cycle, even when we both wanted it, as our communication was poor and disinterested. On top of that growing boring routine, her father was murdered, what impacted us both. Things got a bit worse, but we never had a single fight and I was there for her, we had a decent time. But that's not enough to be bf/gf, and we were already tired of each other. Look, she is hot as fuck in my books, and I'm in the same position in hers, but if you have too much of someone, welp, you've got take a break and let time sink in. That's why it's not that bad to talk a lot, keeping distance, like you do. Just don't ever be clingy, needy or, like me and my ex-to-be-love, rush shit and get bored. You must miss and be missed.
>>
>>716391709
>>716392338

I'm gonna abandon thread thanks for all your help too and I hatched a plan too

>monday I get a my custom bowling ball done
>I'll snap her and say something like 'round 2?' or some shit
>???
>profit?
>>
I just want to die in my sleep. The thought of an afterlife, or of reincarnation is so horrible I can barely tolerate it. How horrible that we might be subject to some capricious power that keeps subjecting us to this misery, lifetime after lifetime with no possibility of escape to oblivion. Ever. It's so horrible. Who could ever invent something so evil?
>>
>>716394165
I want to die just to find out what happens when you die but I also want to enjoy life as well in the end I'm kinda looking forward to dying, I get to find out the answer of what happens when you die
>>
>>716394283
Anon posted "The Egg" pasta in an /x/ thread and it's so terrifying. I would be so enraged. Every human life ever? I don't want to become a god. I want to be back like before I was born. Nothing. And what if its super-determined? Then this is all for some purpose. Every subatomic particle's lifecycle exactly pre-determined and unchangeable. Why? What kind of power would invent so much misery and suffering? It all feels so vindictive and petty and cruel.
>>
>>716382290
You too, anon. Keep fighting.
>>
>>716381835
Suck to live in a failed country, dont it? Maybe consider paying your taxes next time.
>>
File: download.png (4KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
4KB, 228x221px
I broke up with my girl, shes happy with another guy, and I'm stuck here with my shitty life.
>>
>>716394863
link?
>>
>>716381334
My aging Polish grandmother, who basically raised me, cant tell me and her son (my uncle) apart anymore. This is depressing because it means she's just...not there, and it reminds me that Im getting older...

[spoiler] Kocham twoją babcię [/spoiler]
>>
>>716395372
Why did you break up with her?
>>
>>716389555
Where you at, son?
>>
>>716395473
She found a better guy than me. I found out when she cheated.
>>
>>716395544
CO.
It's nice here, but it's boring alone.
>>
>>716395440
smutna sprawa braciszku, życie jest okropne. merry xmas everyone
>>
>>716382258
Go fucking die with your self pitty you fucking midget jew
>>
File: 1481334658504-fit.jpg (334KB, 1520x1604px) Image search: [Google]
1481334658504-fit.jpg
334KB, 1520x1604px
>tfw your gf is a much better person than you will ever be
I have never felt that towards another person ever. I guess I should be happy that I've found someone like her, but I just feel so fucking inadequate.
>>
>>716395473
then she's gonna find a bet guy than him and it's just gonna be like that for every guy
>>
>>716381334
Be me.
>poorfag
>virgin
>black
>barely scraping by in gradschool
>friendless
To make matters worse my once beloved hobbies, like video games and anime, no longer bring joy.

All I do now is attend lecture, work, and sleep. The only interaction I have is with customers at work and cashiers at the drive through when I grab dinner.
>>
File: TheEgg.jpg (313KB, 1264x2590px) Image search: [Google]
TheEgg.jpg
313KB, 1264x2590px
>>716395399
>>
>>716395740
ona jest szczęśliwa, że jest dobry

Polish is my second language, so sorry if I speak like a child lol.
>>
>>716394165
Eternal existence is terrifying. So is inexistence. Welcome to life, where everything is shit, and if it isn't, just wait.
>>
>>716395933
It's alright bro we are all speaking the same language this time of the year.
>>
>>716382053

2 months is a lot, there are hoes that get attached after 2-3 days LOL
>>
>>716395900
>first reply
Sounds like 4chan all right
>>
>>716382573

SAME. But on a lighter note, I'm on a med that works for me with my major depression disorder and severe (generalized) anxiety. I still have ADHD but I can live with that. It only means that I'm a fuckup at life in many respects but I've been getting by and you know what Anons I'll tell you guys honestly it gets better if you take care of yourself first. That's the honest truth. Everything else people say we already know is mostly BS. But if you do put in the effort to take care of yourself first, as selfish as it may seem, it's really the one thing I can recommend as someone whose been through all this shit. Good luck Anons and Merry Christmahannuquanza. I'll try to be here to give more individual advice.
>>
File: 1480472273128.png (20KB, 485x196px) Image search: [Google]
1480472273128.png
20KB, 485x196px
I was supposed to spend Christmas with my girlfriend but she cheated on me after 2 years. I'm Fucking dead inside and reconsidering an hero. I thought this Christmas would be different but each year it turns into shit. Maybe I hero at new years eve.
>>
File: Me 2025.jpg (84KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
Me 2025.jpg
84KB, 960x960px
>>716381334
>family I was forced to 'get to know' when I was younger is now getting together for some Xmas celebrity
>they know I don't celebrate Xmas, but they could at least call to see if I'm still alive
>just ONE fucking family member
Fuck 'em. Fuck 'em all. Had to waste so much of my childhood and adolescence dealing with them, only for them to collectively turn their backs on me in adulthood.
>>
>>716383338
Me too /b/ro. I have no interests. Ive always failed at everything I've done.
>>
>>716396544

Also forgot to say, I'm only 22 but was already basically an amateur alcoholic but I managed to quit. It's still hard but being sober (from booze) is worth it once you are able to tackle the Anxiety and Depression itself separately. That said I smoke (now vape, yeah I know call me a faggot all you want lol) like a chimney and I still intend to smoke weed when I have a chance after I find work.
>>
>>716396544
same anon you replied to.

i started running in the mornings recently. just over the last couple of weeks. doing couch 2 5k. actually really enjoying it. it makes me feel better about myself and i sleep better at night. EVERYBODY should do this.

if it helps do it with someone. i'm doing it with the girl i'm talking about and it's something really strong and great that we share together. i probs wouldnt have the drive to do it without her tbh even though i know i should do it for myself.
>>
>>716396554
>an heroing because of a bitch
heck no
there are many reasons to an hero, this is not one
I know you may have no friends etc
do something about it man, dont even think about an heroing after your gf leaves you
wait at least 10 years
>>
>>716395842

>black

A minute of silence...
>>
Everything in my life has fallen apart. I'm probably going to be homeless soon but will kill myself before that happens. I'm going to drive to the summit of this nearby mountain, take a few shots of whiskey, and do that thing where you put a hose into your car window from the exhaust pipe.
>>
>>716381334
Being good is worthless.
Karma isn't real.
God isn't real.
Hedonism doesn't work long term.
The only rational and benefiting course of action is to be a piece of shit whenever you feel like it and profit as much as you can off of anyone unless not doing so is to your advantage.
>>
>>716397234
I lack your resolve.
>>
>>716397016
I have lots of reasons to kill myself. Not just what happend with my girlfriend but it definitely makes it easier to pull the trigger
>>
>>716397202
>>716397202
>>716397202
get in here guys its important
>>
>>716397382
Fuck the cats, and fuck you. Fucking newfag.
>>
>>716381934
I wanna know what happens, anon
>>
>>716381991
Not only is she fine, she's probably getting boned by some guy who has more money and is better looking than you right now. Little tight ass butt up in the air, screaming in pleasure... how does it feel, man?
>>
>>716397424
ARE U NEW HERE?
ARE U FUKCING NEW HERE???
FUCKK OFF MOTHER FUCKER, you forgot you're on 4chan screw you
>>
>>716397620
wew lad. go suck a cats dick or something. you need to chill out. fucking newfag
>>
File: pkQFq.gif (2MB, 375x283px) Image search: [Google]
pkQFq.gif
2MB, 375x283px
it's the same shit this time of year every god damn year for me.

I ruin Christmas every single time, because I can't handle being given gifts. My parents don't have a lot of money so in my mind I can do without the gifts so they can save the money. But I can never manage to tell them because then I whould just start to cry because I don't know how to show feelings towards my family. Im the oldest ''child'' in the family (22) and I have 2 younger sisters so I never was able to show alot of feelings when I was younger because my sisters took up most of my parents time. Today was Christmas here in sweden and during this even I was acting like a fucking autist, I was grumpy and acted sleepy. I refused to accept any gifts because my autism brain at work, anyway it ended up with my family being angry with me because Im a fucking retard who can't act like normal fucking human being. my parents started to fight. my sisters yelled at me, my mother cried and I could tell my father was hurt a bit too.

It always the same shit, and the guilt if fucking killing me. I just want one christmas where it's a chill environment where there is not fighting of bickering. I don't want my parents to be sad, so much shit I have done in my youth hurting them, they deserve happiness.

Im just ruining their life in general now when I think about it. Maybe I should just off myself and get it over with.
>>
File: 9o8sxy3yIopd7zyAwkxNhq.jpg (216KB, 550x526px) Image search: [Google]
9o8sxy3yIopd7zyAwkxNhq.jpg
216KB, 550x526px
>>716385930
don't do an hero, you guys have a bad rep to begin with. try to give your people a good name however hard it will have to be
>>
>>716397760
fuck them.
my father forgot my birthday (23 dec) and came the next day crying saying sorry he forgot and brought me a chocolate, I told him he can shove it up his ass.
YOU DONT OWE THEM SHIT
act however the fuck you want, if thats being a selfish autist that's bitter. BE THAT
just make sure it doesn't backfire, so you can profit off of them
>>
>>716381334
What a stupid idea for a thread. Only little girls and faggots feel.

Go to the gym, get drunk, beat losers up, and fuck hot bitches. That's what real men do.
>>
>>716397424
/b/ has dox'd so many animal abusers in the past, what the fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>716398308
>/b/ is one person
/b/ is also full of gore, whats ur fucking point idiot
>>
Had a fight with a close dear friend many years ago. Missed them all this time. Finally had the courage to contact them on facebook because some new info was found out about what happened that basically made it impossible for them to be mad at me.

They're ghosting me. 7 years later and they're not giving me a single chance at all even with a perfectly valid explanation that makes it easy to forgive me. It's a damn shame.

Ghosting is a really immature really hurtful way to deal with problems you have with other people. Don't do it. If you ever feel like you need to ghost someone then go read some books that are extremely good at teaching good conflict resolutions skills. Because feeling like you need to ghost someone is a huge indicator that you need to level up your conflict resolution skills if you can't think of anything better to do.

Now because i'm being ghosted it's having all kinds of negative impacts on me. It's making me feel like i'm being treated as somebody whos such a bad person that I don't even deserve the privilege to talk to them. Making me feel like I really am a bad awful person not worthy of having any real friends and a whole bunch of other shit. And it's hurting my feelings a lot to be abandoned by somebody I loved very much.

And all this could have been avoided if they didn't suck so much dick at resolving issues with other people in their lives. The only way I can even cope with this is I know they wouldn't ghost me if they had any other idea of what they should do.
>>
>>716396969

Hell yeah good for you! It sounds like you're on the right track as it is. Let the motivation be the girl for now that's okay. Once you get results and progress (I also recommend lifting at some point if you have any drive for it or interest) you will have your own inner motivation and confidence and if something happens between you and the girl you still have that.
>>
>>716398583
fucking someone over who is an animal abuser doesn't make you a newfag, is my point you illiterate fuck.
>>
>>716398780
Nobody owes you anything. I know the feeling of being ignored and feeling like you're being treated like shit... but if someone doesn't want anything to do with you, you have to let them be free to do that. You don't know what their reasons are... Just move on with your life and stop digging up bones.
>>
>>716399187
acting like everyone cares about being LE JUSTICE army does though. As I said, fuck off
>>
>>716398989
>if something happens between you and the girl
we're seeing each other for a few days at new years and its VERY promising so. future looks good.
>>
she said it was alright and that we could forget what happened but she went back on it all the next day I'm not sure who the bad guy is anymore
>>
>>716399850

I'm in a very similar situation with a girl I've been seeing for just a few weeks now but we both have anxiety adhd and depression and we connect and tolerate each other and stay together through bs because of it too. Best of luck to you Anon!
>>
i feel hunger
>>
/b/ros.. I've been going through some shit for.. let's just say for a while. Felt depressed. Felt like nobody could help me. About 14 months ago I found a girl, and she did help. She is the absolute love of my life. But lately we've been having issues. Lots of fights. Lots of back and forths, and we've been on the brink of breakup for like 2 months. And lately she's been saying that it's my call. If I don't want this anymore, then to tell her, and we can break things off with no more pain than there has to be. I've told her a million times that I love her, and that she's the only thing I want in the whole world, and that I would do anything to end our fighting. But she never seemed satisfied with that answer. And I've been going through some shit with my family, so this morning I told her to fuck off because I couldn't fucking do it today. And she left. And she blocked me. On everything. It's like that was the answer she was waiting for. She was my crutch. Without her I have nothing. What am I supposed to fuckin do now /b/ros?
>inb4 just kys. Bih I need advice not that shit.
>>
File: BadNews,WorldWantsYouDead.png (96KB, 1076x542px) Image search: [Google]
BadNews,WorldWantsYouDead.png
96KB, 1076x542px
>>
>>716381334
>Moved to a country literally a continent away from all my friends and family a year ago
>Everything went south, not studying or working
>No friends
>No girlfriend anymore either
>Almost a year since i had social life of any sort
>Been alone for a while, not unhappy about that but the holidays are always tough no matter what I tell myself
>Currently drinking vodka alone in my apartment, flat mates went away to their respective families and friends for the holidays.

I feel like i'm broken beyond repair.
>>
>>716400862
Wait, my man, all you can do is wait. Just don't make a bigger fool of yourself and beg her back, or stalk her. Even contacting her at this point would be weird. She needs o cool down, and you to rethink your decisions, and hers as well. Play smart, anon.
>>
>>716400395
>anxiety adhd and depression
it's strange how this specific combination of mental illnesses is so common now and causes people to have the same sorts of personalities, you know?
>>
>>716400862
Move on, man. Dragging around a dead relationship and constantly performing CPR is death for your spirit... I've been there. Don't do it to yourself, even if you can talk yourself into thinking you still have a shot at work it out. Being single will always beat being in a relationship that makes you feel like absolute shit constantly.
>>
I've been struggling with the knowledge that I'm bisexual for years upon years.

I can't think of how I can tell my family, as I still live with my mother, and while she isn't a Jehovah's Witness: the rest of them are.

I know as soon as I bring it up they'll simply point to the girlfriends that I've had in the past, and conclude that I must be straight, and that this must all be confusion.
>>
>>716381334
got my second DUI 5 years ago today

overall stuffs decent, cant find a job for shit though and I have a college degree lol

santa give me a job for christmas that isnt fucking bestbuy or some bullshit sales job
>>
>haven't been laid since 2014
>haven't come close to fucking or even spending time with a nice girl since then
>increasingly becoming more and more isolated, no energy to even text my friends back or try to meet new people
>hardcore porn addict
>barely enjoy masturbating anymore because 2D women aren't enough anymore

on the surface people probably think i'm a perfectly normal person, but i feel so messed up in the head sometimes. i'm thinking about trying nofap to see if it makes me feel better and force myself to engage with real females
>>
>>716402872
Sounds like you're depressed as fuck, and that's the reason for all this stuff. I am too, so yeah... what are you gonna do? Xmas just makes me wanna flip everybody off and crawl into a hole.
>>
>>716402872
I'm in a pretty similar situation.
Nofap sounds to me like a placebo, there is only one way to get out of the shit we've put ourselves into and thats to stop saying we are trying, and actually start doing something about it and commit to making things better.
>>
>>716402872
I have the same problems. I moved out to go to a university and I can't find a gf. My grades have been falling because i can't stop fapping all the time. I'll be writing a paper that's due in a couple hours that I won't even have enough time to finish, but I'll have to fap before i can start the paper. Like sometimes I don't even really feel like fapping, but something drives me to do it anyway. Good porn is just too hard to avoid.
>>
File: 1481237540749.jpg (23KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1481237540749.jpg
23KB, 600x600px
Hey guys. I'm gonna do it. I have a plan, it's been 123 days without speaking to her, but today or tomorrow I'm driving to see her. I know it's ubrupt and probably not the best idea but I just miss my best friend. I hate this time of year, I know she probably won't want me back but I need her to just say "I hate you," so I can be free.
>>
>>716404748
Godspeed, anon.
>>
File: 1482518237857.jpg (492KB, 1296x730px) Image search: [Google]
1482518237857.jpg
492KB, 1296x730px
> Be me 15 boy insecure
>Get a crush on Isabelle a girl from school
>Never Have the balls to Talk to her
> She is gorgeous af
> I realize there is absolute no Chance
> Get depressed
> Think Every night about her
> 2 months later Im sitting in hallways Joking around with a friend of Mine Daniel
>I had 20 dollars in me Pocket and i said to her she can suck me Dick for 20 dollars
>She laughs
> I hear someone walking
Ohshitjpg.
> Its Isabelle she is coming towards us
Nervous.jpg
>Daniel looks at me she has absoluut No idea that i Have a crush on Isabelle
>She looks at Isabelle and says
>Anon asks if you want to suck his dick for 20 dollar
> Im pure in shock
> Holy shit is this realy happening
>I Just laughed i didnt knew what to do
> She didnt react she was Just looking at her phone
> She walks away
> I Have to say to her that wasnt true

Fucking First conversation between me and my crush is gonna be about how i didnt said that she has to suck my dick for 20dollars

>1Hour later i see her i Walk to her
>Sweating
>Hmm heyy i didnt say that you should suck my dick for 20 dollar
>She says
>Huh what Are you talking about anon
>Mfw
>>
>>716402689
Why the fuck would you even want to share shit like that? You're retarded? If you're like boy & girls then do it, it's not like if your father, brother or anyone blood related had a sadomasochistic tendencies would share then in front of the rest of the family, you're retarded by thinking it will change anything - it's your life do as you like or face consequences of saying everything you have inside of your head.
>>
Currently at my mom's house celebrating christmas with the whole family and I'm feeling depressed as fuck just listening to music in my room alone. Legal drinking age in my country is 20 and I'm 19 which means everyone is drinking except for me which means I'm placed at the end of the table with the other "kids".

It feels so fucking humiliating when the other people are drinking and skålar with each other while I'm just sitting there drinking my soda.

On top of that I don't have any real friends to go out with on Christmas day. Big bro asked me if I wanted to go out with him to party with his friends but it just feels so humiliating to not have friends of your own.

I know people and I snapchat with them everyday but I never talk to anyone. I talk with coworkers all the time and passing with random people but it means nothing to me. I want to have a best friend to talk about how I'm feeling and stupid shit like that which is really difficult for me because I'm emotionally handicapped.

I'm surrounded by people but I feel so alone and pathetic
>>
File: 1468892361947.gif (454KB, 480x363px) Image search: [Google]
1468892361947.gif
454KB, 480x363px
>>716406151
>>
File: Icarus.png (1MB, 1529x789px) Image search: [Google]
Icarus.png
1MB, 1529x789px
>>716381334
>>
File: Adonis Anon.png (382KB, 980x550px) Image search: [Google]
Adonis Anon.png
382KB, 980x550px
>>
well ill tell my story, i was a crab fisher from the age of 27-34 so ill tell the story of my best friend max. ill follow suit with adonis (pictured above) and will be calling myself Glaucus the fishermans sea god during my story. cont.
>>
>>716407279
>be me 5
>moved around 700 miles to a rural northern town
>kindergarten
>get sat next to a kid named Max
>instantly clicked as friends
>liked the same cartoons, played the same classic vidya
>feelsgoodman
>we got older and were always close friends
>we grew up together and went to different colleges
> straight out of college i went back to my home town
>Max dropped out after his mother was diagnosed with Sarcoma
>Stayed with her for 2 years until she passed away.
>the day after she lost her battle
>we sat on the couch watching football and getting drunk
>the man i saw sitting next to me was much different from the one i grew up with
>he was utterly defeated
>he couldn't cry
>he was in shock of what happened to his mother
> he sat there staring at the TV
>just drinking
>he asked me something which i wont forget
> "Glaucus what do i do now? Im broke, shes gone, and i don't have a degree."
> i responded in the one way i could "I dont know"
>we sat there silently for a few hours.
>we clung to each play, the only thing keeping us sane.
>in the morning, he said he said " I need to get away from here"
>the house was on the market for a little over a month
>max had moved to a port town hundreds of miles away
>one day i got a call from him
>asks me to come down to where he is
>so knowing what hes been through, i took leave from my office and flew to max the next day.
>at this point i was an attorney had taken on a couple of cases.
>when i arrived i was met with a man who was different
>he had been going to the gym, but lived in a disheveled house
>he told me he had been contracted as a crab fisher, and was asked to supply crabs.
>max invited me and the company got a few other people.
>long story short i knew i had to be there for my friend so i did what i thought was right
>i quit my job as an attorney and joined Max in his fishing.
cont?
>>
>>716407312
>after joining him life was pretty simple
>for around 7 years
>i got up
>Went to the pier
>fished
>Went home and got piss drunk
>throughout this time Max always seemed distant
>since we lived in the same house i discovered his "secret"
>he was taking one prescription antidepressant and four illegally obtained ones
>he never did get better but i always stayed with him
>one particular day there was a hurricane a few hundred miles over
>We thought it was just a tropical storm
>something we had dealt with before
>no cause for alarm or drama
>so Max, the crew, and I. went to the pier and headed towards open waters.
>We casted our nets and waited
>we sat there in the turbulent waters for a few hours
>this was until the storm hit
>the waves became immensely larger
>and the sky rained ferociously
>we drew our nets in and put the crabs away as we got ready to head back to port
>a particularly big wave knocked us sideways and almost capsized us. we were all almost okay.
>Except for one the companies fisherman, a man named Eddy.
>Eddy was the most reliable person on our crew
>he was there whenever you needed him, he was a jack of all trades in a sense, nicest and perhaps most caring man i met.
>eddy had been rocked to the side of the boat and hit his head, he was knocked out
>once we got our bearings back, we rushed eddy to the ships interior, and began trying to head for port
>not long after a second wave hit.
>This wave capsized us
>Our ship sunk before me
>i rushed under the ship to grab Eddy
>the ship was too far gone to grab him
>Eddy drowned when he was knocked out.
>however i never saw max
>he had simply vanished
>max was gone
>my thoughts all raced to him dying
>when i reached shore, everyone aside from eddy was there
>we got treated for minor injuries and went to Eddies funeral.
>this broke the camels back
>My friend max snapped
>He became a depressed and true alcoholic
>he blamed himself for eddy's death
>he had gone over the deep end
cont?
>>
File: 1481511959368.png (298KB, 1080x767px) Image search: [Google]
1481511959368.png
298KB, 1080x767px
>>
>>716384514
Go' jul /b/ro
>>
Nobody really cares.
>>
>>716407342
Cont mate
>>
A little lonely but am doing well regardless of current situation

Moved 2k miles to another state for my career
Only see my family every couple of months, spending the holidays alone again. Friends I knew throughout this year actually moved to other states for their career and I've ended up alone.

Cooking some food now, probably will watch a good movie tonight, one of the classics I haven't seen in a few years
>>
>>716395804
Fucking kek. Same here anon. My girl graduated with a 4.0 GPA and is off to university to do great things with her life and I'm just some drop out who has done nothing. I feel like dead weight to her all the time. Oh well, what're gonna do.
>>
>>716408329
alright
>>716407342
>Max went off the grid, and i went back to being an attorney
>he showed up where i worked piss drunk one day
>he told and yelled at me "Eddy is gone because of me, i could have saved him, why didn't i?
>i stayed with him for the next few months, one day Max decided he had enough.
>On June 9th Max committed Suicide
>he left two notes one for me, and one for everyone else
>the note to everyone read
"Im guilty, i wasnt even able to save one of my closest friends. So why should i be allowed to live knowing he didn’t. I hate this world."
>The note he left me was as follows
"Thank you Glaucus, you were my first and last friend. i am sorry i had to leave so soon, but my memories with you were the only happy ones i have. Glaucus until we meet again -Max"

I know i could have saved Max but i wasn't able to, im sorry my friend.
>>
>>716381334
>tfw a whole car

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jKf4hWoeR8
>>
File: The Tales of Fionn.jpg (484KB, 780x2604px) Image search: [Google]
The Tales of Fionn.jpg
484KB, 780x2604px
>>
>>716408429
damn, sorry anon.
>>
File: I'm Coming To See You.jpg (106KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
I'm Coming To See You.jpg
106KB, 500x667px
This one always gets me
>>
File: 1476421708508.jpg (13KB, 332x332px) Image search: [Google]
1476421708508.jpg
13KB, 332x332px
>>716381334
You let a girl go, cause she was always busy and felt neglected.
>Fuck I actually love her.
>I'm going out with someone Anon
>tfw I decided to sit by and miss an opportunity.
Thread posts: 218
Thread images: 34

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.