[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any INTELLIGENT reason why you didn't or don't support

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 313
Thread images: 37

File: TRUMP 2016.jpg (59KB, 1180x842px) Image search: [Google]
TRUMP 2016.jpg
59KB, 1180x842px
Any INTELLIGENT reason why you didn't or don't support President Trump?

Let's give him his EARNED chance. He won fair and square (LOL "But Russia hacked!!"). He's already saved jobs, brought down costs on Airforce One, and is renegotiating trade.
>>
Shit trade deals everyone agrees are shit, and the fuckery of interfering in the replacement of old equipment so the president can command anywhere and not get killed.

The fucking numbers he quoted in both cases were even wrong...
>>
>>716160301
he doesnt want to deport all the niggers anymore
>>
>>716160301
I never considered myself a Trump supporter. But when he won the election, I was hopeful. I thought maybe this is what the country needs, maybe he truly can "make America great again".

But he has backtracked on every stance that made me like him, and he's not even president yet. So fuck him.
>>
So aside from the samefag, it would be nice to see INTELLIGENT REASONS why you don't support Trump.
>>
>>716161892
>samefag
>3 replies
>3 unique posters
Try again faggot.
>>
I dont support his politiske
>>
>>716161892
he wont pimp ivanka
>>
A complete lack of political experience and a frightful inclination to appoint croney capitalists to important seats.

Not that Shillary wouldn't, but at least experimundo.
>>
>>716160301
He denies climate change.

Also;
>Trump's New CIA Director: "Jesus Christ Is The Only Solution For Our World"
>>
he will eliminate net neutrality because the lobbyists will convince him it is good for corps. doing so will crush free speech, but he is a fan of that also. 4chan's days are numbered.
>>
I am an American citizen with mexican heritage. I voted for trump purely due to his xenophobic based beliefs, and that he will restore america to a pure nation.

Although I am not white, I believe that non whites have no right to invade upon white lands and destroy the technology that it took thousands of years for them to develop.

I believe it is possible to help out the mestizos and natives in mexico with the help elevating better living standards and the use of eugenics. They aren't as dumb as the black africans.

I plan to move to Mexico some day, after I become successful. I am in college right now and can't do much right now.
>>
>>716160301
Mike Pence and his ultra conservative cabinet.
>drained one swamp
>created another
>>
>>716160301
hard to take a man seriously when he cant stop choking on another mans dick. maybe when putin is done skullfucking him.
>>
>>716160301
He lacks any cough in both political relations and national ones, consistently has lied/given false statistics (highest crime rates, """"worst deals ever""", knowing more about ISIS than the generals do) all of the conflicts of interest of business, and generally being a fat cunt.
>inb4 lol u mad SHILLARY won
>>
>>716162385

>implying ultra conservative values are bad

Go on and get back to sucking some more liberal dick.
>>
>>716162419
*couth
*SHILLARY lost
>>
>>716162332
...who allowed the mexican in?
>>
>>716162385
oh this "he hasn't drained the swamp" hogwash is so old.

he's not even IN OFFICE yet.

the swamp WILL be drained.
>>
>>716162419

Hillary did make history though, she had the most electors defect from voting for her in the past 100 years. So that's something, good job bud.
>>
>>716162332
>I am in college right now and can't do much right now.

Obviously an error, switching out the 'right now' at the end with an 'at the moment' would have helped.
>>
>>716162557
Fine then i'll leave m8.
>>
>>716160301
Still waitin' on then tax returns, Donnie
>>
>>716162570
>filled
>with shit
>>
>>716162557
the wall isnt finished yet.
>>
His daughter converted when she married and is now Jewish. You think that would have been enough to dissuade neonazis to vote for him, but it wasn't.

He appointed Goldman Sachs executives to his cabinet.

He claimed that he will jail Hillary. He will not.

He claimed that he would avoid trade deals. Now he will welcome them.

He's basically Bush 3.0, a globalist billionaire with connections to wall street who pretends to be a populist.
>>
>>716162513
Hahahahahahahahahaha

You fucking moron
>>
>>716162628
wont come, doesn't want to alienate the minority that voted for him.
>>
Conflicts of interest, the president of the United States shouldn't personally owe China 800 million dollars. Also the windmill issue in Ireland which hes already brought up. I.e. trump has an irrational fear of windmills, and wants Ireland to remove those in view of his golf course, he has already asked the UK to facilitate this, whereas they denied him in the past they are more inclined now since he can offer political favors in return
>>
File: image.jpg (28KB, 620x363px)
image.jpg
28KB, 620x363px
>>716160301
Don't you /pol/fags ever get tired of talking about Trump & Clinton. Fuckin' take a break. It's worse than the atheist bate threads at this point. The same rhetoric regurgitated over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over... Shillary this, Drumpf that. The whining and mocking, mocking and whining. Shut... the fuck... up already... It's done. Move on with your lives.
>>
>>716162694

>heueueueueueueueue
>being this autistic
>>
>>716162570
Define the "swamp". Special interest groups and Washington insiders.
Describe his Cabinet picks so far
Draw a line (in crayon) between similar terms.
>>716162576
That is neither here nor there.
>>
>>716162513
>implying ultra conservative is good

who let the grandpa in? dont you have bingo to play?
>>
>>716160301
I voted against him mostly because "muh environment." I ain't one of those butthurt protesters, though. I accept his win. Russia may have intervened, but I think he would have won even on his own.
>>
>>716162728
so what you're saying is the best way to get rid of him is to surround his tower with windmills?
>>
File: CzZfD7cWQAAyoK6.jpg (93KB, 900x900px)
CzZfD7cWQAAyoK6.jpg
93KB, 900x900px
>>
>>716162570
It's not that he "hasn't drained the swamp yet" that's the problem. It's that he is doing the exact opposite.
Not to mention that he has already ditched the whole "drain the swamp" thing.

Face it, the only positive in Trump getting elected is that Hillary was not.
>>
File: KHAN.jpg (21KB, 320x240px)
KHAN.jpg
21KB, 320x240px
>>716162760
Oh no. The game's not over.
>4 years of this
>>
>>716160301
>EARNED chance
>said racist, sexist, and just plane retarded shit all throughout the campaign just to get the racists and retards riled up
>has since admitted to saying whatever he had to to get elected
>has gone back on almost every campaign promise he made
>hasn't separated himself from his foreign business intrests
>hasn't released his tax returns
>won't take security briefings
>doesn't have enough self control to stop being retarded on twitter
He doesn't understand or respect democracy because he's spent his life being catered to and dictatorial.
>>
>>716162811

Don't you have some bras to burn?
>>
>>
>>716162974

>being this mad
>papa bless
>theres no brakes where we're going
>>
>>716162992
dont you have niggers to lynch and crosses to burn?
>>
>>716163234

No, I already did that today.
>>
>>716160301
americunts... all a bunch of fucktards, have fun with your new ruler
>>
File: nafta.jpg (39KB, 545x292px)
nafta.jpg
39KB, 545x292px
>>716162557
>>716162332

so mexicans hate other mexicans, nothing new

they ever prefer to help another foreing ppl -if allien ppl is white better- before their own ppl
>>
>>716162332
>non whites have no right to invade upon white lands and destroy the technology that it took thousands of years for them to develop

Post confirmed as bait
>>
>>716162406
>â–¶
>>716162406
Hillary has/had Soros cock down her throat.
>>
>>716162760
/pol/ is only for the children.
/b/ has had political threads for years. I spent a good chunk of the bush years arguing with /b/tards.
To be perfectly honest, I've enjoyed every debate I've had on here. Prior to the trumptards (for whom every debate devolves rapidly in to calling everyone a cuck, libtard, or whatever else passes for clever with these mental rejects), even the most diehard libertarians, christian conservative, ancap, and bernieite on here had a certain level of respect for each other and a basic ability to convey their thoughts to opposing views. We'd still call each other a faggot or retard, but the basic info was solid.
The intellectual wasteland ahead of us is going to be unbearable.
>>
>>716162974
>>doesn't have enough self control to stop being retarded on twitter
seriously what the fuck is with that? even the italians and french don't do that shit and theyre all a bunch of hedonistic sex offenders.
>>
>>716162281
this so much you guys don't even fucking know
>>
>>716163585
>The intellectual wasteland ahead of us is going to be unbearable
Trumpageddon!
>>
>>716163381
Are you a racist realist?
>>
>>716163911
>Are you a racist realist?

God damn it. I meant race realist.
>>
>>716160301
I supported him because he proposed term limits in Congress

That would be huge

Im not going to make a judgment on the people hes appointing, because sometimes its not the people you get but what you do with these people.
He could be lining pockets and backstabbing his supporters
He could be keeping them on a leash
He could be saying theyre good at what they do and "repurposing" these people to what he wants
He could be licking asshole

Im waiting until hes into the Presidency.

Honestly even if he sucks, what other options did we have? Dont bring up third party, neither Stein nor Gary where any better to be President, I disagree with them on too many things.
>>
>>716164123
You can be a racist realist race realist
>>
>>716160301

>Any INTELLIGENT reason why you didn't or don't support President Trump?
>>
He had his chance, he blew it when not releasing his taxes.
>>
Because he uses donations to buy from himself. He's a thief that has everything.
>>
File: 1471388981461.jpg (33KB, 960x720px)
1471388981461.jpg
33KB, 960x720px
>>716164341
>IQ 156
>Moron
>>
File: 1482333397720-1.jpg (138KB, 421x455px) Image search: [Google]
1482333397720-1.jpg
138KB, 421x455px
>>716160301
I have an exceedingly high IQ, a quality degree from one of the top universities in the world and have decades of experience in the high-tech industries.
I didn't vote for Trump... because I am not an american and don't live in the usa.

Hope this helps...
>>
>>716164757

>>IQ 156
>>
As an NEET he wants enforce net neutrality and take away my neetbux. Those are the only 2 things I care about
>>
>>716164757
>he think having a high IQ actually makes your knowledgeable
and you're still wrong
http://www.snopes.com/donald-trumps-intelligence-quotient/
>>
File: Cool_story_bro.jpg (61KB, 571x570px)
Cool_story_bro.jpg
61KB, 571x570px
>>716164935

>I have an exceedingly high IQ, a quality degree from one of the top universities in the world and have decades of experience in the high-tech industries.

...and you browse /b/ on a Saturday night.

Get the fuck out!
>>
>>716160301
God you're thick
>>
>>716160301
>OP asks for INTELEJUNT reasons
>never responds/ignores intelligent reasons
Must be busy sucking cocks
>>
>>716165094
>implying most intelligent people arent friendless
>>
File: 1471838391454.gif (399KB, 400x225px)
1471838391454.gif
399KB, 400x225px
>>716164946
>>716165017
And Hillary is better because........?
>>
because human rights are important
>>
>>716165094
Shkreli is a smart fuck and wanted to buy the site, whats your point?
>>
1) Because his energy policy will destroy the earth. It brings in more jobs, which is great, but the fact that he denies climate change against the proven research of thousand around the world is absurd.
2) The way he treats people who are not white males is disgusting. I don't care about being "politically correct." I'm not talking about that. I'm talking about the foundation of sexism, racism, islamophobia, and his petty, fragile ego that runs his train of thought and his emotions. He is not fit to rule a country.
3) His immigration plan is asinine. It's not possible to begin with, but if it is attempted, it will collapse the economy. Ushering our millions of US workers? Yeah, it will create more jobs. But it will create more jobs on farms and in cities. Anyone in rural areas (the majority of his voters) won't see those jobs unless they move. Then those jobs being vacant will cause food industries, construction industries, and small businesses to collapse. And with them, the housing industry will take a hit again, as well.
4) A registry of all our Muslim citizens? Does no one see the parallel to Nazi Germany? I know it isn'y the same, but that shit is terrifying. This country was founded with freedom of religion as a cornerstone. That directly threatens that core value.
5) Lastly, do Trump supporters realize that he's going back on half his policies now? If not, I'll let you know that he isn't planning to get rid of ObamaCare anymore, he's not after jailing Hillary, he's not trying to build a wall, and he isn't "draining the swamp." In fact, he's actually filled his cabinet with uneducated (not a single one has any sort of high education past a bachelor's degree) and rich people that represent banks, oil companies, and businesses. He is literally using his presidency to make money and using it to his own benefit.
>>
>>716165905
Even his tax plan is ridiculous. He says there will be "huge tax cuts" and there will be, but the only people it benefits are people making between $9,275-37,650 and anyone making $112,500+. Taxes will actually go up for the poor.

I mean seriously, guys. I'd like to hear some intelligent reasons to vote for this guy. Other than gun laws (which is a whole other fiasco. Great for rural people, terrible for urban people, basically), that he "speaks his mind", or any white-supremacy bullshit.
>>
So I could make shit like this.
https://youtu.be/Zlc9GtfC3hw
>>
Anyone remember that awful piece of fake news they published claiming trump encouraged Russia to hack Hillary?
Don't believe it folks!
>>
>>716162019
>unique

What are you a faggot?
>>
>>716166202
That's a proper use of that word, moron.
>>
>>716165905
That islamophiba is going to be what keeps us mostly safe while the rest of the world gets cuck'd by isis faggots. Look at the bullshit the EU is dealing with.
>>
When governments interfere in markets its call croniusm . Its shit . We need free markets . Your bragging about cronie capitalism
>>
File: 2314314.png (187KB, 480x321px) Image search: [Google]
2314314.png
187KB, 480x321px
>>
Rich people are corrupt, Donald Trump is rich so he corrupt. So is Hillary, even though she is not as rich.

Okay that's enough bait for me.

Discuss?
>>
Hey, look at me. Hot or not?! Why?

>>> http://chom.pl/l/1128 <<<
>>
>>716166726
This.
Feel the Bern.
>>
>>716166453
I think making it mandatory to register will only insight those members of ISIS more. Not to mention having an uneducated (in terms of foreign policy and strategy) man in office with an uneducated advisor is a huge weakness for America regardless.
See, the only reason ISIS is after America is because we're in their territory messing with their shit. We should probably just pull out of the 7 countries we're currently stationed in. 5 of which are directly related to ISIS affairs. If we leave them alone and maybe just fund the other 3 rebels fighting against ISIS, we wouldn't have a problem.
Unfortunately, that effects some oil business with Donald and his affiliates have stock and business in. So, that probably won't happen.
Which is why I say that a registry is dangerous. Because Donald and his affiliates care more about their businesses than the religious rights of Americans. Which means if push comes to shove, I wouldn't put is past Trump to make immoral decisions to protect his money. Even if that means rounding up Muslim and putting them in camps.
>>
>>716162760
Ya /b/ is for traps and CP
>>
>>716167411
>maybe just fund the other 3 rebels fighting against ISIS

This is how things like ISIS start in the first place, look at Al-Qaeda, because of Afghanistan in the cold war
>>
>>716167894
Great, I agree. Stop funding, stop fighting. My point is that it's none of our business.
>>
>>716167411
And this is why republitards suck at foreign policy. No concept of foresight. Pissing off muslims now will just make them extremists later.
>>
>>716168410
I don't understand how any of what I just said would piss of Muslims. You must see something I don't, please explain.
>>
>>716168410
The only burden on America for making Americas foreign policy is to look after its own interests. If Muslims are able to be turned extremist by nearly anything why even bother trying to accommodate in the first place?
>>
File: MD_Bot.gif (2MB, 700x294px)
MD_Bot.gif
2MB, 700x294px
He's putting climate change deniers in top spots and the only reason one would deny climate change is to keep America dependent on fossil fuels. If you think supporting climate change denial and continuing to fuck all of the living world even harder so some oil tycoons who don't give a fuck about anything can continue to make billions is a good presidential move you are not just stupid, your are dangerously ignorant and should be executed
>>
>>716168614
Because it isn't "nearly anything." They are being turned extremists because America is deliberately meddling with their way of life. And for what? Oil? Making the whole world democratic? These guys aren't strong enough to make anything happen even if they did win the massive civil war they're in.
>>
>>716168694
"Denial" is some intellectually dishonest language. Anthropogenic global warming is still a theory at this point, there is no empirical evidence conclusively proving it.

In fact, the biggest piece of empirical evidence (temperature changes over the past centuries) points against the theory. If you look at a graph of the planet's entire life, you can see the recent temperature changes are within the natural variability of the climate.

Climate change exists, global warming does not.
>>
>>716168410
Rereading that, you might have been siding with me? If so I apologize. My defense is currently up.
>>
>>716168831
Alright well first of all the imperialist wars in the Middle East were to uphold the petrodollar, if you don't know what that is, watch this: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rOuLkfJjtgQ
(Btw Trump is anti-interventionist)

Secondly, the way we know this isn't the fault of American foreign policy is because the Christians of the region do not behave in an even slightly similar way to the Muslims (In case you didn't know, the Middle East was Christian before Muslim conquests, and still has a large Christian population).

The problem of extremism is one unique to Islam in the Middle East. The sooner we acknowledge this the sooner we can get to a solution.
>>
>>716168582
I'm agreeing with you.
Or is there something else you're asking about?
>>
He's dumb when he's in Scotland. I guess most American's would be... just realised I've been going about this all wrong, he wont have time to hang around Scottish villages now, yay.
>>
>>716168965
>My defense is currently up.
I know the feeling.
>>
>>716168890
Yes, the world's climate has its hills and valleys., It fluctuates. However, this rise in temperate is exponentially faster and higher than any other time in the observable past.
The fact of the matter is, the only variable that is rising parallel to the rise of the earth's temperature is CO2 levels. Yes climate change is a thing naturally, but the speed and level of which it is rising is the concern.
>>
>>716163038
Hello anonymous, or should i say Anthony Woods? You fucked with the wrong guy and you will pay. Your IP adress is 198.21.14.57 and you live in Forth Worth Texas at 2802 Larkin Ave. I fucking traced you. Not so "anonymous" now are you? Expect a delivery of 10 000 boxes and a shit ton of pizzas.
>>
File: IMG_1624.png (767KB, 1562x2546px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1624.png
767KB, 1562x2546px
>>716169467
Except that is absolutely untrue. Look at any graph (such as the one I provided) of the earth's temperature across its lifespan, it does not support what you say.
>>
>>716169532
nice copypasta
>>
File: 1477522794324.png (244KB, 480x368px) Image search: [Google]
1477522794324.png
244KB, 480x368px
>>716160301
Principally, I do not support him because his proposed budgets slash government investment in scientific research by unprecedented percentages. Doing science in the USAmerica is difficult already, due to minimal government support, but with Trump's proposed cuts thousands, if not tens or hundreds of thousands of scientists stand to lose their jobs because they simply will not be able to acquire funding (so, and as an aside, he may have saved a few technical positions with that AC company, but many more jobs stand to be lost by his proposals).

Additionally: He is a science denier. Places no value on environmentalism. Is apparently blind to the fact that coal and oil are the fuels of the past (and investing in them will leave us vulnerable and technologically retarded). An incredible hypocrite. Intolerant. Hotheaded. Underqualified. et al.
>>
File: dank.gif (51KB, 200x200px)
dank.gif
51KB, 200x200px
>>716169532
>>
File: gramps.png (33KB, 310x254px) Image search: [Google]
gramps.png
33KB, 310x254px
>>716169708
That being said, he has earned his chance, and I am willing to give it to him. But the moment he begins implementing stagnant or regressive policies that's fair game to oust him.
>>
>>716169532
hacker knows as 4chan
>>
File: fsux.png (126KB, 500x361px) Image search: [Google]
fsux.png
126KB, 500x361px
>>716160301
>He's already saved jobs
Yes, he saved 3800 jobs in Indiana. The U.S. has 170,000,000 people in it. Also he lied about the number, nearly doubling it.

>brought down costs on Airforce One
Categorically false, he made a claim about renegotiating a contract that does not currently exist, and crashed Boeing's stock price as a result.

>and is renegotiating trade
Categorically false, though he did piss China, are we counting that? Cuz China will kill us all.
>>
>>716169932
>china will kill us all

Wew lad
>>
>>716169932
>China will kill us all.
All they have to do to ruin him and us is call in a fraction of US debt they own.
>>
>>716169208
I appreciate the insight. Thank you.

I'm gonna play a long for a second, because I understand your point of view, and I don't necessarily disagree, but I'm gonna play devil's advocate for a second. Trying to form opinions and what not.

It's hard for me to believe that Trump is anti-interventionist when he's said "bomb the crap out of 'em" or something similar on several different occasions.. But I'll look into that.

Of course the Christians in that area aren't extremists, because they aren't the ones being attacked? America (and Mr. Trump) have accused all Muslims of being terrorists. Of course other Muslims are subject to turn extremist when they themselves are being attacked. If we pinned the blame on Middle Eastern Christians who have strayed from Christian values, then they would be evoked to turn extremists as well. No?
>>
>>716160301
I didn't support him because of his manifest ignorance about how government works, how to get anything done in government, what the requirements are for a President, what things a President is constrained from doing by the Constitution.

I didn't support Clinton because she was corrupt as fuck and her policies of increasing the size of Government are not something I can support.

Didn't support Johnson because he is less ignorant than Trump about government, but turned out to be just profoundly ignorant about almost everything else.

And Stein is an insane anti GMO, antivax, anti science libtard.

There was nobody for me in this past election.

But I agree that Trump is the legitimate President-elect now, and I hope that he turns out to be hugely successful in making the country better.
>>
>>716169708
There are not hundreds f thousands of actual scientists in this country. If the government is paying that many people who claim they are scientists, this is indeed a place we can cut back.
>>
File: CnRcz9EXYAAuGe0.jpg (63KB, 603x627px)
CnRcz9EXYAAuGe0.jpg
63KB, 603x627px
Americas new nigger
>>
>>716160301

The guy is a fucking Reagan puppet v2.0

Instantly the senate overlords have pushed him into stupid shit.

Wants to increase nuclear arsenal, because senate knows they will not be used, and they can charge through their voice as shareholders of manufacturers who build the parts excruciatingly high prices.

They made him abolish the Pacific 12, which is a guaranteed 40% of the US GDP to businesses will now be gone.

Asking him to deal with Taiwan to try and bring down the rising Chinese market, will only strengthen China and make Russia go in the back door to form a new Pacific 12 with them being a part of it stronger.

Get ready for the $1 trn military budget, that once again favours the senate share holders of McDonnell Douglas etc.

Welcome to corporate overlord America, where the National Debt will spiral way out of control and interest on the loans become unmanageable by 2020. (Yes they are loans)

Watch as the 10.5 GDP tax, is reduced back down to 8% so that the rebate of 8% means no business loses money at all, which means the US citizens have to be forced into higher taxes in the next few years.

That is what is coming.
>>
>>716169208
Furthermore, I'd even say that if Christians here in the US were accused of being unhealthy to society and were attacked/discriminated against, you would probably see them turn more extremist as well. It doesn't happen by itself. Christianity and Muslims are not inherently bad.
>>
>>716170123
I'll certainly trust your ability to evaluate then relay scientific information, with you bachelors in business management, over my own ability to evaluate scientific information, with my Ph.D. in biology and the thousands of climate and other degradation papers I have read.

Oh wait... no I won't.

AGW is real and you're just a grumpy beta conservitard manlet upset about progressivism for no reason whatsoever, but you lack the critical thinking skills to idetify that there's no reason, so you just follow the conservitard school because you're scared to swim against the current.

FB link related:
arnold-schwarzenegger/i-dont-give-a-if-we-agree-about-climate-change/10153855713574658
>>
File: 8945747.png (130KB, 300x375px) Image search: [Google]
8945747.png
130KB, 300x375px
>>
>>716170312
Trump is anti-interventionist, he's stated it quite a few times, but ironically I don't have anything I can pull up right now to show you. If you try searching "Trump says he's hawkish" or something on YouTube you might find a video. He says something along the lines of "I'm not an interventionist, but if someone threatens America you'll see how hawkish I can get".

This is directly related to the quote you brought up about "bombing the crap out of them", them being ISIS. They've done multiple attacks on American soil, so Trump wants to blow them to smithereens.

The issues of extremism; the problem is Muslims have been extremist even before the world was looking at them post-9/11. Its inherent to their religion. Sure Trump's polar stance on them might push a few more in that direction, but honestly it was going to happen anyway. Islam is both the religious and political force dominating the Middle East, you'd be hard pressed to find someone that isn't a fervent believer. Because they are all indoctrinated with their awful holy book for the entirety of their lives, it's no surprise that many will turn to extremism.
>>
>>716160301
Who gives a shit? The country lost at the end of the primaries. All we could do after that was hope that whoever won the election, which turned out to be Trump, wouldn't fuck the country over too hard over the next 4 years. Although with Trump calling for strengthening the nuclear arsenal, that seems unlikely. It was nice knowing you, faggots.
>>
File: 1480646962512.jpg (216KB, 1024x1024px)
1480646962512.jpg
216KB, 1024x1024px
>>716170908
>Not inherently bad
>Not inherently bad
>Not inherently bad
>>
File: 1481994201263.jpg (79KB, 540x540px)
1481994201263.jpg
79KB, 540x540px
>>716167007
>>
>>716170584
You are a sad strange little man.

We would gain nothing by slashing the science budget. It's literally already less than 1% of the national budget. And that is enough to support the research of thousands easily, tens of thousands to hundreds of thousands if we're smart about it. You understand nothing John Snow.
>>
>>716169208

Oh boy you have been brainwashed haven't you.

Christianity was never strong in the middle east even when that was it's birth place, but it was given birth through Judaism. Just like Islam is mostly based on Christianity.

That's right Jesus is mentioned more in the Qu'ran than Mohammed is.

Islamic Extremism was born in the 80s due to the US helped Saddam to go to war against Iran due to the new powershift there. Reagan's administration spent in total $1trn on it all, and it got them no-where but condemnation.

You know before the Iran-Iraq war relations with all the Arab states was good with the US. Until Ayatollah Khomenei took control of Iran and told the US no more cheap oil and offered a fair price, but the US being the US were greedy as fuck and tried to oust him to put the Shah back in power.

The result, fucked it up, and Al'Qaeda was born, and eventually western attacks by Islamic Extremists.

Before that though there was plenty of Christian and Jewish extremist attacks in the US.

Again name a Islamic Terrorist attack before the 1980s in the west or against the US... I bet you can't.
>>
File: IMG_2320.gif (49KB, 800x363px)
IMG_2320.gif
49KB, 800x363px
>>716171149
Holy shit dude lmfao, project some more. Did a business student steal your girl or something?

Anyway, temperature hasn't gone outside natural variability since AGW theorists stated global warming began. More so, you're the one who is unable to think critically, because apparently you think anyone who disagrees with you is some straw man political opposite (not to mention your hostility at differing viewpoints).
>>
>>716171335

You don't think apostasy exists in the bible son?

Damn... you don't know the bible too well at all.

Deuteronomy is full of it.
>>
>>716171723
You can only post one pic per post. I'm not a retard. I know the bible is almost as bad.

Only difference is Christian jihadists aren't turning Europe into a wasteland right now.
>>
File: IMG_2307.jpg (191KB, 812x767px)
IMG_2307.jpg
191KB, 812x767px
>>716171488
I love it when people who don't understand theology lecture me on theology.

And Islamic "extremism", as we know it, was born during the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan, where Americans funded the Mujhadeen rebels, which later turned into the Taliban.

You're making a mistake by limiting terrorism past the 80's, you don't realize that before the world became mostly globalized, travel was much more difficult than it is today. How easy do you think it was for some Iraqi farmer to get to America in the 70's compared to now? Anyway, just look at pic related. It tells you all you need to know.
>>
>>716171335

shit nigga you believe any old shit.

None of that far right bullshit is true, for an example 9:30 is this - "The Jews say, "Ezra is the son of Allah "; and the Christians say, "The Messiah is the son of Allah ." That is their statement from their mouths; they imitate the saying of those who disbelieved [before them]. May Allah destroy them; how are they deluded?"

No pervert part at all, however the bible and torah also have scriptures that say to stone to death those who worship false gods.

And they are supposed to be a religion of peace also.

What now?
>>
>>716171893
No. They're turning murrika in to a wasteland.
>>
>>716171521
"natural variability" is irrelevant. life on earth now does not have the genetic or epigenetic capacity to deal with the temperatures seen in the Cretaceous. That's the relevant part: what can we handle now?

You fail to demonstrate any inability that I might have to think critically - disagreeing with someone does not make one unable to think critically; being unwilling to challenge your own ideals does. I do this every day. All of science does. It's literally part of the scientific method.

Hostility also has nothing to do with critical thinking. Additionally, you're the one who interpreted such intense hostility - it is certainly there but it's apathetic hostility at most. Are you sensitive to disagreement or something? You should go find your safe space.
>>
>>716172043
See >>716171893
You fucking repulsive sub-human sandnigger.
>>
>>716172043
You know, you kind of left out the "May Allah destroy them" part.

Or do you want to look at say, 2:191?
>"And kill them wherever you overtake them and expel them from wherever they have expelled you, and fitnah is worse than killing. And do not fight them at al-Masjid al- Haram until they fight you there. But if they fight you, then kill them. Such is the recompense of the disbelievers."

Sorry to say, but you won't find that in the bible. You'll find stories of people committing violence, sure. But explicit calls to violence? No.
>>
>>716171999

You made a mistake by not reading correctly.

1. I said no Islamic Terrorism existed against the west before 1980.

2. I asked name an event when it happened before 1980, you instead hit me with a recent hit list of what is going in the middle east.

3. You should compare those numbers with the numbers of homicides committed by Americans on Americans... that will tell you all you need to know.
>>
>>716162570
found the gullible trump voter
>>
His lack of experience in politics, fear he would be easily manipulated, influenced and become a puppet without even knowing it.
>>
>>716172205
You're correct, I should have specified; natural variability of the Holocene period.
>>
>>716160301
>Any INTELLIGENT reason why you didn't or don't support President Trump?

>doesn't know the difference between Hamas and Hezbollah

>we should side with Russia against OUR OWN INTERESTS in the Syrian conflict

>global warming is a Chinese conspiracy

>building a wall across the border is feasible

>Obama was born outside of the states

>the election was rigged

>3 million illegals voted in the election

>porn should be banned

>America should acknowledge Thailand as being separate from China despite potential repercussions

>thought the electoral college should be eliminated till it won him the presidency

>pretends Hillary is a criminal to suck up to rethuglican crowds only to admit later she's actually a decent person

>doesn't believe Russia coordinated the leaks to help his stupid ass because an intelligent warhawk like Hill would be too much for them to handle

The list goes on and on. It's hard to imagine but we're about to have a president who'll make George W Bush look like a fucking rocket scientist.
>>
>>716171521
dude I'm really sure that no scientist has ever made the claim that the temperatures or rates of change have never been seen before... the claim is that under the context of the current world the temps and rates of change are bad.

this is a textbook example of a strawman argument.
>>
>>716171893

Europe isn't a wasteland right now at all. No idea where you got that idea from.

The Russians has done more damage to eastern Europe than anyone the last 4 decades.
>>
Net neutrality and Encryption gonna have a tough road ahead..
>>
>>716172212

Ahhh the olde "boo hoo he doesn't think like me so he must be the very thing I hate boo hoo."

Grow up kid.
>>
>>716172505
the contemporary temperatures and rates of change (and local instability to boot) are unprecedented in the Holocene.
>>
File: IMG_9176.png (259KB, 1370x3313px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9176.png
259KB, 1370x3313px
>>716172429
You're the one who created the false constraints in the first place, I was talking about Islamic extremism and Western influence on it, I never said anything about attacks in the West except in relevance to Trump's foreign policy plans.

We were never talking about geography here, we were talking about Islam.

And fucking kek at the homicide shit, you mean how blacks commit homocides grossly disproportionate to their population?
>>
>>716160301
Dident win the popular vote
Trumps gay
>>
>>716172743
Wanna point me in the direction of some evidence to back that up?
>>
>>716161892
Because every position he's had he's backtracked on at least once
He once said Japan needs to have their own nuclear warheads then the next day denied he ever said it.
His loose association with the truth makes Hillary Clinton look like Walter Cronkite.
>>
>>716172365

Deuteronomy 13:6

"6 “If your brother, the son of your mother, your son or your daughter, the wife of your bosom, or your friend who is as your own soul, secretly entices you, saying, ‘Let us go and serve other gods,’ which you have not known, neither you nor your fathers, 7 of the gods of the people which are all around you, near to you or far off from you, from one end of the earth to the other end of the earth, 8 you shall not consent to him or listen to him, nor shall your eye pity him, nor shall you spare him or conceal him; 9 but you shall surely kill him; your hand shall be first against him to put him to death, and afterward the hand of all the people. 10 And you shall stone him with stones until he dies, because he sought to entice you away from the Lord your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, from the house of bondage. 11 So all Israel shall hear and fear, and not again do such wickedness as this among you."

You want to change your stance on "Explicit calls to violence? No."?

Or do you need more passages?
>>
>>716172504
But that also means he won't be willingly manipulated by donors and other politicians. Fuck, even Bernie Sanders had been in politics for dangerously long.
>>
>>716169608

>implying civilisation will be able to survive a 6C climb

The shoreline will be fucking wiped out. hundreds of millions will be without homes, agriculture will be crippled, god knows what else.

Oh yeah and hurricanes & tornadoes everywhere, the collapse of the gulf stream.

Yeah, why try to protect the status quo which we're used to and can with reasonable skill predict?

You know mother nature doesn't give a fuck if theres a few million more jobs? She will fuck your shit up because she is massive and you are tiny, and the cancer of human civilisation is disrupting the balance of things.

You have absolutely no clue of the ramifications severe climate change will bring. There will be no bright future for your kids or grandkids. Food shortages will be the norm as nobody can find the water for crops. There will be a meat tax and rations will be the norm.

A country that struggles to feed itself will have ZERO growth, so enjoy your jobs in the fossil fuel industry while you can, but remember, when the shit hits the fan, there will be heads on the block, and it wont be the guys who supported more wind farms.
>>
>>716172830
What climate journals do you have access to?
>>
>>716172710
Hoe can you even misconstrue that? I feel like you're just going through the motions. Pointing out the bad shit in the bible is fucking irrelevant. Christian terrorism is virtually non-existent.
>>
>>716172930
>The name "Old Testament" reflects Christianity's understanding of itself as the fulfillment of Jeremiah's prophecy of a New Covenant (which is similar to "testament" and often conflated) to replace the existing covenant between God and Israel (Jeremiah 31:31).[1] The emphasis, however, has shifted from Judaism's understanding of the covenant as a racially or tribally-based contract between God and Jews to one between God and any person of faith who is "in Christ".[45]

Very little of Christian beliefs are based on the Old Testament, the entire point of the New Testament was to do away with the old shit.
>>
>>716160301
He's fucking stupid.
>>
>>716160301
I dont really know one good reason to support trump. My main reasons i did not support him were
>total lack of relavant experience (business does not give you govt leadership experience...theres more to the govt than the economy...and business doest even prepare you for managing a nations economy)
>divisive even more than Dems or tradional republicans
>doesnt seem to have a working understanding of the consitution
>protectionism is dumb in 2016...it will hurt manufacturing more than it will help
>has no respect for the truth or facts - denies shit he posted on twitter that is totally public record, for example
>wants to give oversized tax breaks to the rich (i am actually rich and think its crazy that I'm compelled to pay less % taxes than someone who earns 3x less than me)
>appealed to crazy fuckers (see /pol/), seems to me he used some 'dog whistles'
>thin skinned, the guy lashes out at anyone who criticizes him, horrible trait for a leader of a republic
>total narcissist, a horrible trait for the leader of a republic
>shady business record with Trump U and 3000+ lawsuits and junk bonds and mob ties - he seems like he could be more curropt than even Hillary, hes obviously not afraid to play fast and loose with the law
Thats just the major beefs i have with him. He just annoys me in general too with his gaudiness and general attitude
>>
>>716172768

Actually you are wrong, you stated that extremism is unique to Islam in the Middle East.

That opened the door for me to say what I said. Extremism has existed for centuries before Al'Qaeda raised it's ugly head.

Do you not see the KKK as extremists?

Do you not see the IRA as extremists?

Do you not see the WW2 3rd Reich as extremists?

Extremism doesn't necessarily mean religion has to be involved, and you can be an extremist even without killing.
>>
>>716173196
Except anytime a christian brings up why they don't think gays should be married they cite the old testament
>>
>>716173131
Some empirical data would be fine, showing the temperature jump you mentioned. I'm sure if the data is damning I can interpret the results myself just fine, I just want to know what you're specifically referring to.
>>
>>716173196

Ahh the olde "The old testament doesn't matter, it is all about the new testament"

You want to see apostasy from the new testament? I can arrange that for you no problem.
>>
>>716173138
virtually dude its imaginary. You've a better chance of finding a non boy fucking muslim man than a Christian suicide bomber
>>
>>716173257
I don't know why they would, I can think of a few passages in the NT that refer to homosexuality as unnatural.
>>
>>716162910
>Trump wants to avoid war with Russia and build a stronger relationship

Tch, fuck dat faggot shit! Trump is a fucking cocksucking puppet of Putin and we should nuke the FUCK outta Russia!
>>
File: 1482109621767.png (248KB, 1132x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1482109621767.png
248KB, 1132x1000px
>>716160301
>cabinet flilled the swamp to overflowing
>would suck putins cock if asked
>pledges to restart a nuclear arms race
>focusing on padding his pockets at the county's expense
>refuses to listen to any of the 16 intelligence agencies
>owes foreign banks money
>accepts gifts and payments from foreign governments
>refuses to focus on governing over running his companies
>constant business failure
>destroys american companies with every tweet
>rewards companies for threatening to move jobs with millions in taxpayer money
>refuses to work or compromise with the majority of the country that didnt vote for him
he's put the US is on a speeding train with no breaks toward economic depression world and civil war and he hasnt even taken office yet
>2017
>pic related
>>
>>716173138

IRA, God's Army, KKK, Neo Nazi sectors, Far Right Political groups; Pegida, etc

Do I need to go on?
>>
>>716173548
Refer to >>716171999

And ask yourself who the real wrongdoers are.
>>
>>716173484
I wasn't aware of any in the NT specifically, however I know Deuteronomy and Leviticus have more then a few and they are the normally referenced passages, at least with the MANY Christians I have met.
>>
>>716162570
Haaaaaahaaaaa you are so stupid, really hope you're trolling! He's APPOINTING the swamp cabinet, which one does as soon as your elected. Holy shit anon
>>
>>716173378
Of course both testaments matter. the cuck idea of Love is everything has failed. I say we start killing the apostates again. Start with the heathen muslims then you atheists. Once your rot is gone we will go back to Jesus Loves
with the amendment Christians only
>>
>>716173512
that pic is amazing
>>
>>716173618
Regardless, opposition to homosexuality in Christian culture is a very small part of it. And I don't think I need to mention they aren't the ones throwing homosexuals off buildings.
>>
>>716173548
I said "virtually" non existent. It's a moot point. You're grasping. Tell me the statistics of people killed by Christian extremism on a yearly basis.
Why are you so bent on making points that don't matter? Do you LIKE ISIS or something? What the fuck is wrong with you. Hating those animals should be the one thing we can all agree upon. But I guess stupidity knows no bounds.
>>
File: 1482288782711.jpg (25KB, 400x386px)
1482288782711.jpg
25KB, 400x386px
>>716160301
>He won fair and square
lost by 2.8 million, appointed by technicality
>But Russia hacked
is the assessment of all 16 US intelligence groups
>He's already saved jobs
which ones? the 800 carrier wont move to mexico becaus they're being automated?
by crashing boeing stock over a contract theyve already been awarded for the entire air force?
>renegotiating trade.
with whom? the single vote the US has against every other countries vote in our trade agreements?
>>
Watch
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpVHkrFdx1Q
>>
>>716174091
>appointed by a technicality

Or you know, how the electoral system has worked since the inception of America.
>>
>>716173988
That may be. However there's lots of accounts of boys being used sexually by men. In fact there's an instance of a 12 year old boy being removed from an Afghanistan Police HQ by American troops. I've heard a lot of first hand accounts of casual homosexuality in Muslim countries. I believe the term is "Men are for pleasure, women are for babies." Casual sodomy in Islam is not the same as casual sodomy in Christianity.
>>
>>716174091
>is the assessment of all 16 US intelligence groups
I might have taken what you said seriously, but you have to be a grade A sheep to believe that Russian hack narrative.
>Voted for Hillary, btw. Go fuck yourself.
>>
>>716174091
Gotta love how the electoral college is only a problem when it works against what you want. Fucking hypocrite.
>>
>>716174173
Except it isn't working as intended. If ever there was a test for the electoral college, this was it. And they proved themselves to be nothing more than a rubber stamp. It's time to cut out the middleman and let the people vote directly for the President.
>>
>>716173610

The wrongdoers are the ignorant. The ones who believe lies and sow hatred against others.

Extremists have one goal to sow dissent, no matter their background, Christian, Jewish, Islamic, Buddhist etc

And when ignorant people start attacking Muslims because a very minute percentage of Muslims are extremist, is what ISIS, ISIL etc want.

Extremists are all the same, no matter the religion used, because they will bend that religion and twist it's words to mean something else to gain support. It is all about power and fear.

The more they are feared the more power they have.

Hell look at the far right people who grab passages from the Qu'ran and then twist the words to mean/say something else.

You know infidel isn't mentioned a lot in the Qu'ran at all, it is mostly unbelievers. But far right groups will spout out infidel this and infidel that. And they will also use Christianity as a weapon to get people on board with their way of thinking... i.e. the exact same thing ISIS does.

They are cheeks of the same arse.
>>
>>716160301
>He's already saved jobs
in cost of environment
kek´d
>>
>>716174241
I've actually heard of the story you mentioned, if I remember correctly the Americans were instructed to turn a blind eye because it happened so frequently.

But back on topic. I think we can agree that the casual "sodomy" (moreso rape of children) is not the same type of homosexuality that is allowed in Western countries. If a man were to express love for another man the results would be very different in Saudi Arabia compared to America.
>>
>>716174173

The people's opinion in states other than California don't matter, didn't you know?
>>
>>716173998
He is grasping the IRA claims no religious affiliation. Sure they're Catholics but they are freedom fighters not religious fighters trying to convert others to Catholicism. The Nazi's were Socialists a far lrft group and like all socialists firmly anti Christian. In fact non of the groups he mentions so much as have Christian domination and extermination of other religions as a manifest goal.
He may as well name The Empire from Star Wars and The World Government from One Piece because the main thing these groups have in common is they are considered bad guys.

Notice Castro and Stalin don't make the list. because they are liberal Heroes. Ha
>>
>>716174373
It should be noted that every time the winner of the electoral college lost the popular vote, a Republican became president
>1824-John Quincy Adams, lost popular, won electoral
>1876-Rutherford B. Hayes
>1888-Benjamin Harrison
>2000-George Bush
>2016-Donald Trump
clearly the electoral college favors republican presidents.
>>
>>716174380
>Because letting LA, New York and Chigago turn the country into a one party dictatorship wouldn't have any adverse effects.
>>
>>716174507
>"And kill them wherever you overtake them and expel them from wherever they have expelled you, and fitnah is worse than killing. And do not fight them at al-Masjid al- Haram until they fight you there. But if they fight you, then kill them. Such is the recompense of the disbelievers."
-Quran, 2:191

Try not to lecture me on shit you know nothing about. Not everything is equal, Islam is not the same as other religions. If you're still saying it's the same as others after looking at that data I have nothing more to say to you.
>>
>>716174575
Nazis were not far left, retard. Socially, they were far right. They were anything but egalitarian in ideology or practice
>>
>>716174713
See >>716174725
>>
File: 1482191297086.gif (668KB, 500x281px)
1482191297086.gif
668KB, 500x281px
>>716174173
>how the electoral system has worked since the inception of America
>electoral college intended to prevent demagoguery
>used 5 times
>failed 5 times
>>
>>716174091
Its estimated 3 million illegals voted this past election.
But lets say Hillary won that number in the popular vote.
She only won two of the most populous cities. Ny and CA. If you want only 2 states to decide who the POTUS is and the rest of the country to shut up and sit down sure she won.
>>
>>716174725
You're confusing the roles of Congress and the electoral college. The electoral college was never meant to give more voting power to certain states. Read The Federalist Papers #68.
>>
>>716174765
Left and right are meaningless.
>>
>>716174530
>If a man were to express love for another man the results would be very different in Saudi Arabia compared to America.
very true, however having sex with a guy makes you gay in western society, at least in Christianity. In Christianity, sodomy equal homosexuality
It should also be noted that many Muslim Clerics believe that it's possible to be trapped in the wrong body. Meaning in Islam, gender disphoria is a real thing.
I guess a phrase that could be used is "In Islam, it's okay to split your dick, just not take a dick"
splitting the dick is how surgeons create an artificial vagina for transgender women
>>
>>716174373
the electoral college has only been really used 5 times and its been a problem all 5 times
>>
>>716174733
You can pull some shitty passages from the christain bible too

Deuteronomy 17
If there be found among you, within any of thy gates which the LORD thy God giveth thee, man or woman, that hath wrought wickedness in the sight of the LORD thy God, in transgressing his covenant; 17:3 And hath gone and served other gods, and worshipped them, either the sun, or moon, or any of the host of heaven, which I have not commanded; 17:4 And it be told thee, and thou hast heard of it, and enquired diligently, and, behold, it be true, and the thing certain, that such abomination is wrought in Israel; 17:5 Then shalt thou bring forth that man or that woman, which have committed that wicked thing, unto thy gates, even that man or that woman, and shalt stone them with stones, till they die.
>>
>>716174817
>Its estimated 3 million illegals voted this past election.
by whom? one tweet from some random guy who refuses to elaborate or provide evidence?
>>
>>716175007
Why is it a problem? If you don't like America's election system, go somewhere else. It's not changing, whether you like it or not.
>>
>>716174725
>Implying another party wouldn't come up or the republican party wouldn't change after a couple of cycles.
In fact is highly probable that after a couple of cycles the GOP would split and create a far right and a center right party. The center-right party would easily take many moderates from the democratic party and remove that advantage.
>>
>>716160301
>saved jobs
Who? Carrier? How he practically had to beg them to stay for a few more years? How Carrier doesn't even account for 3% of the jobs in Indiana? How at the same time, all these other jobs got shipped off to foreign countries?

>costs of airforce one
I'm not too sure about this one, I know he tweeted "cancel order", but what I do know is that they were trying to update the Regan era air force one fleet because it was old and outdated. So that's on Donald if he wants to ride a classic instead.

>renegotiating trade
You mean he's pissing off China and sucking off Putin

Look, he's just a sociopath and lies through his teeth, and you can say that about politicians like Obama too, but at least we kept everything civil. At least we weren't in a second cold war (though I'm sure it would have happened at some point). The only people that support Trump are people that want the world to end, they have nothing to live for and want this chump to start a war so everyone can be brought down along with their shit outlook on life.
>>
>>716175011
>"The name "Old Testament" reflects Christianity's understanding of itself as the fulfillment of Jeremiah's prophecy of a New Covenant (which is similar to "testament" and often conflated) to replace the existing covenant between God and Israel (Jeremiah 31:31).[1] The emphasis, however, has shifted from Judaism's understanding of the covenant as a racially or tribally-based contract between God and Jews to one between God and any person of faith who is "in Christ".[45]"

Getting real sick of posting this. The point of the NT was to replace the OT.
>>
>>716160624

Citations needed.
>>
>>716175096
>Not the guy you replied to
Does it really matter? It's not hard at all for an illegal to vote. Who do you think they voted for? The 2.8 million number shouldn't be used.
>>
>>716173998

You are just proving my point, that you think I am an ISIS supporter because I don't think the way you do. And that is due to your ignorance, plain and simple.

Christian Extremism isn't "virtually" non-existent it has happened. Right now it isn't in the mainstream because due to the war in Syria there has been more attacks against Extremist muslims and the Royal Forces of Assad and Rebels.

But deaths due to Christian extremism does continue to this day.

Is it going to be as high as a war zone area? Nope. Never will be.

However the Nazis (SS etc) were extremists and exterminated how many Jews?

And you say "virtually" non-existent.

And no Extremist Islamics have not even reached that figure yet.

Now points that don't matter? To you? That is because as I have said you are ignorant and don't want to see anything that will blast away your perception of what you think.

Again I invite someone to see how many deaths have occurred in the US due to Terrorism vs Crime. Shocking isn't it.

3.5k vs 250k in the same time frame from the first Islamic attack to the last.

I did not include the Oklahoma bombing which was the largest terrorist attack on US soil, by an American, who was an extremist, who believed that extremist christianity should be left alone and was pissed off when the Davidinians in Waco, Texas was attacked. (You remember David Koresh, the guy who said was the 2nd coming of Jesus and raped all the young girls as it was commanded by God to do so, then set the place on fire while he and his side kicks shot some followers who tried to flee and then themselves.)
>>
>>716174765
National Socialists is in the name. How many right wing socialists are there. Wait isn't Socialism, Marxism, Communism,Neo Marxism etc left wing ideologies.
But but but Nazi's are far right because they're bad.
Fuck off retard. The Nazi's are far right lie has been pushed by socialists since the end of WW2 because they were scared of tainting the ideology. Its worked as every socialist student today cant put National Socialist and Socialism together in their minds.
Here's a thought experiment. Name one socialist government which isn't Totalitarian.
You cant.
In a decade they'll probably blame Venezualla's collapse on the far right socialists too LOL
>>
>>716160301
I did support Bernie, then Clinton, but then when I see the fuckery of my group of so called "liberals", i sorta switched camps without taking on the religious bullshit.

At least conservatives are worth conforming, because at least they get the question of Islam correct.

People are already condemning Trump for every great thing he's done so far.

Here is a prime example: >>716175166

China being busy pissing and shitting all over the U.S.... likes it this way, LOL
>>
>>716175160
People in those cities are fucking sheep. They feel an allegiance to the democratic party, and they have no interest in thinking any further than that. You're talking about hypothetical politics, and it's frankly stupid. EC isn't going anywhere, and nothing's going to change. For better or worse.
>>
>>716175122
There is a movement to rig te electoral college to the nations popular vote. It doesnt require an ammendment, just for enough states to sign on...already like 160 electoral votes signed up, just need to get to 270 and we have de facto popular vote...write your state congressmen to sign on...
http://www.nationalpopularvote.com/written-explanation
>>
>>716174817
population of NY: 19.75 million
population of CA: 38.8 million

so 18% of the country doesnt matter if you dont want them to?
why let Texas votes matter then?
>>
>>716174725
The presidential election was always intended to be democratic (i.e. all votes are equal). Congress was created specifically to counter this by giving less populous areas more voting power. This prevents tyranny of the majority in favor of either side. If they can't reach an agreement, it's a stalemate.

With the current system in which rural areas have more voting power for both the Executive AND Legislative branches, we essentially have a tyranny of the minority, which the Founders would not have liked at all.
>>
>>716175457
Alright dude lol, I supported Trump, but you gotta shut up. Economically the Nazis were centrists, socially they were FAR, FAR right.

I realize that having socialist in the name makes it confusing, but before you talk about shit you don't know try to research it a bit first.
>>
>>716175122
He'll probably go to a whiter country like Canada. Nobody jumping to move to Brazil or Venezuela or South Africa. Fucking hypocrites.
>>
>>716175206

The bible is both OT and NT, you can't hide the OT because the NT has Jesus in it and is a bit "nicer".

So... we should just ignore the Ten Commandments because they were in the OT? No?
>>
I'm pro free-trade and sceptical about deporting large numbers of people. Not because I think we need them in the US but because it would require an extensive police state to track them down and deport them. Plus the policy makes no discrimination based on contribution to society. Many legal immigrants are milking the system while the illegal ones actually work and contribute to the economy. I think getting immigrants to pay more for government provided services and offering them less benefits would be a better way to go.
>>
>>716175403
TL;DR
Just fuck off. Your opinion doesn't matter. Nobody with even a fleeting interest in reality brings up bad shit in the Bible as an argument against people who have problems with Islamic extremism.
>>
>>716175289
yes, it does matter, pulling shit out of your ass and claiming them fact matters. holy shit, americans are this fucking retarded.
>>
>>716175668
You ignored what I said, and holy fuck is it frustrating how people always seem to do this.

It is not my choice to say "disregard the Old Testament", it is the FOUNDATIONAL BELIEF OF THE NEW TESTAMENT. Please, try not to argue shit you don't understand.
>>
>>716175619
They did. Which is why they made the electoral. So , it was fair.
>>
>>716175619
Did you just forget that we had Obama for eight fucking years? With the EC, it could go either way. Without it, the country is more blue than 4chan's balls.
>>
>>716163443
yeah they took it one step too far, very close to believable
>>
>>716175791
What are you saying? Illegals vote. There are lots of illegals. Those are basic facts. Sit there and tell me that a large portion of Hillary's popular vote isn't made up of illegals. Tell me with a straight face.
>>
>>716175457
>Name one socialist government which isn't Totalitarian.
Brazil
Greece
Chile
France
Italy back in 2007
Portugal
Socialist parties win elections all the time
National Socialists aren't left at all. The Nazi party ideologically was decidedly socially far right
The reason you can't put National Socialism and Socialism together is because National Socialism firstly reject Marxism in any form and rejects class struggle, Socialism accepts Marxism at least to a small extent depending on the definition. Now I will admit in practice, National Socialism, at least back when it was popular, advocated for the nationalization of some industries, as does Socialism. However a key point of Socialism is an acceptance of the difference in classes, National Socialism, rejects this.
>>
>>716175988
What the fuck is your point? Obama won both the popular and electoral vote. Yes, the Executive branch would likely remain blue for a long time to come because most Americans vote blue. However, Congress will likely remain red for a long time to come as well. With the Legislative and Executive branches split, you can't claim the entire fucking country is blue.
>>
>>716175624
Fuck the Nazi's.
Hitler was a Sperg who commited suicide after he fucked Germany harder than a white girl in a black fraternity. They were Socialists and into occult shit and basically feckless. Granted Hitler had Syphyllis and it might have affected his mental state but no one could have said dude chill. Maybe invading Russia in the middle of winter and privatizing our industry while waging war on every front is retarded.
I get the Nazi love. I had a lot of respect for Hitler until I actually looked at his legacy and accomplishments. The guy is a failure. His only distinction is he was the last conqueror. Since no one since has attempted to build an Empire
>>
>>716176156
Point to the information that says illegal immigrants vote. Go ahead, name a county in which a large portion of the names on the voter rolls are illegal immigrants.
>>
>>716174575

The Old-IRA did have religious affiliations with Catholicism. The new IRA does not and takes on anybody willing to fight for Northern Ireland.

The KKK is protestants and thusly a Christian Belief based extremist party.

Nazi Germany was highly Protestant, Hitler used that to his advantage while targeting the Jewish, which is where the hatred for Jews and somehow they are controlling money came from.

However during the early years of Catholicism risen also by Austrians coming to Germany. So hitler moved to unify all Protestant faiths into one Protestant Reich Church, the Catholic churches rebelled against that, and Hitler responded by attacking the Catholic church directly.

The Vatican was shocked and did not want to lose their grip in Germany and struck and agreement with Hitler.

However Hitler continued to close Catholic institutions and banned various other faiths like Jehovah's witnesses etc.

So you think Nazi German wasn't religiously extremist motivated? Guess again.
>>
I'm for bettering environmental protection and against removing regulations. Trump is the opposite. Thus, I am against Trump.
>>
>>716176176
Marixst socialism divides people into "proletariat" and "bourgeois" and claims that the bourgeois are fucking the proletariat and advocates that the proletariat violently revolt and take the resources "back" from the bourgeois.

National socialism simply uses another divide. It divides people into "our nation" "our race" "our people" and the "other people". Essentially the recommendation is the same. The "other people" are fucking "our people", so "our people" should violently take "back" what is "rightfully" theirs.

(FYI I'm not the anon you were replying to)
>>
>>716160301
>already saved (700) jobs
>Kenyan saved 1,000,000 with auto bailout

Not even Obamafan. Trump is just a meme.
>>
>>716175742

Again ignorant. That is why you are the way you are, because you are unable to read and understand with things you are not happy with.

What is the matter, maybe read something that will shatter your perfect world?
>>
File: IMG_0020.jpg (985KB, 2576x1932px)
IMG_0020.jpg
985KB, 2576x1932px
Blah blah the Russians. Even if they hacked Hillary that's called exposure they exposed her corruption and now she has a sads. Fucking facist leftists
>>
>>716176584
Most of those 700 "saved" jobs will be automated. Those workers will be laid off. And Trump's $9M handout (of taxpayer money) will likely be used to buy the robots that will replace those workers. What a deal!
>>
>>716175988
Fucking retard right here
>>
>>716176574
While I do accept that both Socialism and National Socialism advocate an "us versus them" mentality. In practice no Socialist government has used violence, unlike the national socialist governments that have existed. Now that being said, I know someone will point to the number of government that call themselves "socialist" however when I speak of a socialist government I speak of one in which the government exists in a democracy or a republic and can be voted out as easy as it was voted in. I will admit many governments have called themselves socialist and used violence, however those are authoritarian governments and their action more closely align with communism, or rather the communist governments that have existed.
>>
>>716160301
Markets aren't self regulating
He's unstable
Not using best information available to make decisions
<<muh gut
Clear authoritian
doesn't believe in checks and balances
Doesn't believe that the public should be well informed
>>
>>716175827

I didn't ignore what you said.

You are sitting crying about shit you don't understand to me, when you are trying to say the Bible should be only based on the New Testament.

The Christian faith is tightly controlled by the foundations of the old testament. Always will be.

All those One wife, no sodomy, no killing etc is all Old Testament and not New Testament. That is the foundation.

The problem with people like you is, once someone shows your theories are flawed with OT scripture you instantly revert into the "oh my NT is the only real Christian faith! OT doesn't matter."

Please, you say I don't understand... however I knew the bible well to initially tell you Deuteronomy was full of apostasy, hence I have knowledge of it.
>>
>>716176584
Hows the Kool Aide taste.
So wont be long until the trump Fuhrer puts the muslims and disabled and women and journalists into concentration camps is it?
Yeah, damn Russia for Hacking American politics.
Damn the FBI for influencing the election.
Damn the white men for being Misogynist racists.
Damn white women for being ignorant stupid slaves who shamed women everywhere.
Damn the KKK or alt right as they call themselves these days.
Damn the Deplorables.
Damn the Bernie Bros.
Hillary would have been another eight years of the Obama Legacy.
More Jobs, A strong economy and peace around the world.
>>
>>716176888
they will keep harping. they want us to associate email hacks with their fantasy that russian hackers actually somehow hacked the vote counting system etc.
>>
>>716177062
How so? Imagine the country like a neighborhood. Imagine that each house in the neighborhood as a small amount of peope, like 3 or 4.
Now, Let's say that some big families move in. Now, three of the houses have 15 people each. Of course people in the same house are likely to share the same opinion. That's what tyranny of the majority is.
>>
>>716177513
Yeah. Its impossible for the USA to influence Russia this way but hey they managed to do it to the STRONGEST SUPERPOWER OF THE wEST loL
>>
>>716177800
your logic train has derailed
im being generous
>>
What happens if Trump dies?
>>
>>716177513
No one is claiming that the voting systems were directly hacked. When you see the media saying that "the election was hacked," they're talking about the stolen emails and the mass dissemination of "fake news" (the new name for "propaganda") via social media. It's retarded and unnecessarily confusing, but this is how the media is currently choosing to word it.
>>
>>716160301
>saved jobs

Around 200 of them, at a cost to the tax payer. It's sort of like when Obama bailed out the auto industry and all the right wing media criticized him for saving american jobs, only without the criticism and with far, far, far fewer jobs
>>
File: 1481363998752.jpg (828KB, 1050x888px)
1481363998752.jpg
828KB, 1050x888px
>>
>>716162674
/thread
>>
>>716160301
He's gullible and doesn't have real convictions. This makes him very easy to manipulate by US adversaries when he isn't aware of existing relationships or treaties, nor cares.

Being unpredictable and mercurial makes him a liability to investor trust in the US economy.

His lack of policy makes him a wildcard, truthfully nobody can tell me what he will actually do. This includes Donald Trump. He doesn't really seem to have gotten much more on paper than "make america great again."

He seems like the option you'd want to pick if you wanted to go down in style and Terry Crews in-character wasn't an option.
>>
>>716174533
And also 50% of every other worth a fuck state. Hell, even Texas is purple at this point.

The EC is affirmative action for the conservative minority.
>>
Grow up and move on you fucking twat
>>
>>716160301
shut the fuck up already, fuckin ruskies...
>>
>>716176176
Those repeating digits....
>>
>>716178071
But all that did was prove Hillary's incompetance and corruption.
The wikileaks showed a level of cronyism and corruption more common in 3rd world countries.
Are you saying that its better that it was never revealed because she would have become President.
But what do you expect of leftists who consider Castro a hero and believe in socialism.
>>
>>716160301
>He's already saved jobs, brought down costs on Airforce One, and is renegotiating trade.

> INTELLIGENT
>>
>>716177584
Because politics would simply move to recognize the new order if we got rid of the EC. The Dems would move left and the GOP would move left. Right now the system caves to the right because of some system meant to protect slave states (blacks were given 3/5 of a person status, obviously couldnt vote, but were represented in Congress and the electoral college) this was done so that slave states would have a fair shake at getting a presidency and 'equal' representation in congress. Tht dynamic is fucking ling gone, but our political system is totally still bastardized to accommodate it. Most of the countries vote for president doesnt matter (or the issues those people care about), only if you are in a swing state...
>>
>>716178866
The emails didn't show any of that, you're just regurgitating the contents of the propaganda ("fake news") that was released along with the emails. If you actually take the time to follow the stories of supposed corruption to their source in the emails, you'll find that it doesn't exist.
>>
He has Diabetes type 3
>>
>>716160301
He's not a woman and i wanted to show all girls they could become president and that the US isnt a sexist country anymore.
>>
>>716178866
>The wikileaks showed a level of cronyism and corruption more common in 3rd world countries.
I have yet to find out what exactly was so incriminating that was in them.
And I have the podesta mailfile on my drive right now, and I've taken the effort to scrounge up accusations and find out what, if anything, was supposed to support them in the email files.
So far anything falls apart pretty much immediately when you look into it. If you've got something new for me, by all means. But frankly for the time being it seems that "emails!" is just a buzzword used to support whatever people feel like.
>>
>>716179252
That... must be the dumbest reason to vote for your president
>>
>>716162674
while all of this is true it will need time to sink in.
>>
>>716162674
Who gives a fuck about the KKK.
How many Jihadi worshiping muslims voted for Hillary?
So what if he appointed a GS executive to his cabinet. Lets wait to see the result before you condemn him smart ass.
Of course he won't personally pursue Hillary. Its what a dictator will do. Like castro. If the DOJ or FBI decide to pursue charges he wont stop it either.
He never said he would stop Trade Deals. Only Bad ones like NAFTA. He actually promised to renegotiate the deals to favor Americans. and if he cant to cancel them.
Bush 3.0 you wish. Bush was a Neocon Pussy. Just wait till Trump takes the Wh on Jan 20. Then you will know what kind of POTUS he is.
>>
File: obama mad.jpg (31KB, 640x599px)
obama mad.jpg
31KB, 640x599px
anyone else eating popcorn while obama throws his tantrums and tries to run america in to the ground before the handoff to trump?
>>
>>716179355
Why? I voted Obama so we wouldn'tbe a racest country anymore. Then the rednecks ruined it by voting in Mr KKK
>>
>>716178866
Yeah, i gollowed dozens of wikileaks threads on pol as they unfolded and didnt see any of that shit. The dumb fucks there were saying it did, but i didnt see any evidence of anything illegal...just a too cozy relationship with some press organizations (whxih i am sure the GOP also has with foxnews and the like). Yeah, clinton foundation took money from foreign governments...its a fucking charity, why should it not? No evidence that any of that money ended up anywhere it wasnt supposed to go.
>>
File: CUhXM7cUsAAhCtk.jpg (110KB, 600x686px)
CUhXM7cUsAAhCtk.jpg
110KB, 600x686px
>>716179219
but if you compare the emails to chan meme words, Comet Ping Pong is actually Freddy Fazbear's Pizza
>>
>>716179410
>and if he cant to cancel them.
Is burning down bridges in the economic framework of the largest service providing, goods importing economy, really the best move?
Do you think there's some central management of foreign markets that's going to be cowed and tell its private sectors to better listen up to this wild eyed American, or is he just going to destabilize confidence of investors and foreign clients in stability of the American legislation and economy?
>>
>>716165905
Stoppped reading after point 1.
Fucking idiot believes in Global Warming(cough) Climate Change.
Might as well cite Santa or the Easter Bunny as reasons .
>>
>>716179626
you think they actually send emails about their wrongdoings you idiot?
>>
>>716179626
this right here
something like 90+% of annual donations went directly to helping the people the foundation said it would. It's literally one of the best charities in the world. Not even Wounded Warrior Project is as above board as the Clinton Foundation
>>
>>716179797
Thats what the guy i replied to stated in his post
>corruption
>>
>>716179493
You're fucking stupid. Wanting all of the ILLEGAL immigrants gone isn't fucking racist... He wants ILLEGALS outta here, he never said ALL Mexicans or Muslims. Fucking brainwashed stupid fucktard... You're the reason this country is going to shit.. Just shut the fuck up and go back to plating with your legos
>>
>>716179797
Then how did you find the evidence in order to make the initial accusation?
I'm not that anon but I'm in the same situation as him. We've all got the same mbox, the one from wikileaks. Although *you* haven't read into it, it seems.
>>
>>716179943
>taking the bait
>>
File: beard stroke.gif (359KB, 340x286px)
beard stroke.gif
359KB, 340x286px
>>716179743
2016 was an amazing year for 4chan. Memed a man into the White House and convinced a dude to shoot up a pizza joint. If only that power could be directed toward good, but alas that is not the will of Kek.
>>
>>716179943
Why are you so afraid of some mexicans? It's what we call xenophobia, wanting them gone just because they have browner skin.
>>
>>716179943
It would cost more to round them up and kick them out than it would to simply let them stay.
>>
>>716180629
Point to the evidence to show that. Fucking idiots, pulling shit out of their asses, I tell ya.
>>
>>716165505
at least she isnt trump
>>
Check out this literal nazi Trumpite
https://twitter.com/ebolajulius2

These fucks will set the world in flames again and it wont be us that wins this time
>>
When Trump names an official POTUS Waifu, I will care about politics again.
>>
>>716179788
Fuck China. Its time Made in America became a thing again. China is running on fumes.
Do you think that foreign politicians are going to stand united against Trump.
They are all cowards. The E.U is falling apart. They have no leverage and need The U>S >A far more than America needs them.
China will kow tow to Trump. They can't afford a Trade war. America is far stronger financialy than they are.
Your supposition depends aon a strong E.U and China. Neither exists. Trump will do fine.
>>
>>716180779
Well letting them stay is + because they pay taxes

but getting rid of them means manhours paid to police and lawyers etc and gas + papers + wear to equipment and shoes etc. It's gonna cost us.
>>
>>716165905
At least he's not hillary
>>
>>716180868
Do you want me to point out a literal black supremacist Hillary supporter? I can find you a lot of those.
>>
>>716180629
this right here
It's estimated it will cost 200 billion USD to get rid of them. It's also estimated to cost 200 billion USD a year to stay, however, because they buy stuff and spend money they contribute about 200 billion USD to the economy, therefore keeping them here is at the very least breaking even. Now because they are here illegally many work for cash at low wages, if we were to make every illegal immigrant currently here, legal, then they could and will get at the very least minimum wage and start paying income taxes for both the federal and state governments. Therefore, we would get rid of the whole "they're taking our jobs" argument and they would end up contributing a lot more to the economy then 200 billion USD.
From a purely economical stand point, amnesty and a path to legalization is the best option
>>
>>716160301
Climate Change denial
Supports big government intrusions into private sexual and medical affairs.
Supports a 'security state' where the fourth amendment doesn't matter.
Opposes the first Amendment, thinks the Press, and the public, should not be able to criticize HIM as president, though he was fine with using the same rights to criticize Obama.
the last reason also makes him a Hypocrite in the broader sense.
His inability to divorce his impetus to profit from his companies, from the demand that the President serve ALL the American people, including situations where he must evenly work for the benefit of the entire market, instead of just his own properties. The nonssense about pushing diplomatic groups to cancel bookings in other hotels and transfer to his Old Post Office Hotel is an example of this - one group said flat out, he made it clear that to not do so would be to insult him. That's exploiting the office of the Presidency for private gain.
He said he'd drain the swamp and end corruption, then picked a lot of billionaires, who even among billionaires have dubious ethics, to run the departments most closely associated with their own industries. It looks like he's either selling gov't or dividing up the spoils.

That's a non-complete list.
>>
>>716180427
I've got brown skin. They can fuck off back to the shit hole they created.
>>
>>716180276
"The arc of the meme universe is long, but it bends towards lulz." - Some Nigger
>>
>>716181032
It's about jobs. I can say from first hand experience that getting a job is way harder than it should be because of illegals. To say nothing of needing to know Spanish.
>>
>>716180779
How is that not obvious, anon? It costs nothing to do nothing (let them stay). And of course it will cost money to pay government agents to round them up and deport them. And that's before even getting into the lost potential profit of allowing illegals to work and pay taxes without the chance of ever receiving social security or medicare benefits later.

>inb4 illegals don't pay taxes
That's a meme. It's actually nearly impossible for employers to dodge the IRS like that these days.
>>
>>716181282
See >>716181250
>>
>>716181282
even if you get paid cash under the table, you're paying housing taxes and sales taxes on everything.
only the unemployed and rich think anyone has anything left to send out of the country after food and rent are paid.
>>
>>716181088
You don't have to deport them all. Deport the criminals first.
Cut the benefits to illegals. No food stamps, no medical care. No anchor babies.
Enforce strong laws for companies that hire them. Incentivize hiring American.
They will all self deport.
If they can't work, dont get benefits and have no incentive toi remain in America you'll be surprised how quickly they';;ll f Off.
>>
>>716173696
Just a question... who are these non-swamp candidates he could have possibly filled those positions?

Manager of fair trade coffee shop with a strong ethical code? Congrats, you're secretary of trade! kik

Sorry. Shark positions gonna get filled by sharks. Best we can hope is that there'll be less guppies suckin at that govt tit pretending to be sharks.
>>
>>716164167
>I supported him because he proposed term limits in Congress

Then you're an idiot.

Support an end to Gerrymandering. Term limits, with Gerrymandering still happening, ensures that though the bodies in them may change, the seats of congress won't change party. End Gerrymandering, and we will see a lot more congressfolk working to ensure that they have 55% or so of their constitutents support. (needs to be >51% because you have to account for concerted voting efforts to replace you and such, you can't assume that the actual voters will match your approval rating.)
>>
>>716181227
Brilliant
>>
>>716181547
Saw it. Still think it's retarded. No one gives a shit about your anecdotal evidence. Doubt it's even true.
>>
>>716172523
>>America should acknowledge Thailand as being separate from China despite potential repercussions

Taiwan, not Thailand. You ruined a good post with that mistake.
>>
>>716181027
Do you think foreign politicians have a say in the movement of the free market?
Do you think this will be influenced by anything other than stability of returns on long term investments? I.e. stability of the current economic conditions that made their venture favorable, and intent from the USG to honor lawful obligations?
Also when you move all production back to the US not because you've found some way to adjust business models to afford it, but because you really want to and I guess this is a command economy like in the USSR now, how are you going to keep the increased production cost from removing either removing profit margins and taking out manufacturers altogether, or alternatively inflating retail prices like nobody's business? Further harming the purchasing power of the poor people you're looking to boost the income of? Using their own money, I guess?
>>
>>716160624

>Let's give him his EARNED chance. He
won fair and square (LOL "But Russia hacked!!").
Being helped by Russia isn't fair
>He's already saved jobs
Wrong, Mike pence did because mike pence is governor of Indiana where carrier is located. And in the process they set a precedence for companies to extort the government for tax breaks by threatening to leave
Costs that he claimed but weren't true you retard. Also the current airforce ones are scheduled to retire in 2020 so if he backs down he'll be forcing these old planes to stay active at least another 6 years (they are already 30 years old and some key vulnerabilities have already been noted)
>renegotiating trade.
He hasn't done shit you retard

God when the fuck will these bait threads end
>>
>>716181027
>I don't know shit about trade and foreign policy but I know what we need to do
China is a fucked up shite country but at least it's citizens can't just go on the Internet and spread their ignorance with the level of stupid confidence you have.
>>
>>716182029
That's not an argument. It's not rocket science: illegals steal jobs. Just because you never leave the basement doesn't mean these things don't have a tangible effect out on the streets.
>>
>>716161739
>backtracked on every stance

>not even president yet

What does it sound like in your head really? This is the problem with liberals. They want to crucify the guy for fucking shit up, but he has yet to spend one day in office. Pull your head outta your ass and give the guy a chance, ffs you elected a black guy that double-fucked the economy and gave us 20 Trilllion in debt. How could this possibly be any worse?
>>
File: 67b.jpg (71KB, 600x450px)
67b.jpg
71KB, 600x450px
>>716179436
You mean continues to stabilize the economy and better unemployment as he had been doing for the last 8 years?
>conservatives fuck the economy, demos pick up the pieces and get blamed for initially ruining the economy
>conservatives blame it on the demos and pick even more radical conservatives
LIBTARDS, WHEN WILL THEY LEARN, AMIRITE?
>>
>>716180779
LOL most of them are a part of the economy, 100 years ago in England the Irish immigrants came over as cheap labour, no one liked them, but they built the entire railway network. How is removing workers at great expense going to improve the economy?
>>
>>716182331
Anecdotal evidence also is not an argument. Lrn2logic.
>>
>>716182581
It's the most real evidence there is in a case like this. There are some things you can't glean from statistics.
>>
>>716182331
The jobs people scream about illegals taking are jobs no citizens want, and most legal immigrants aren't here for migrant farmwork.

You should go look up Stephen Colbert's attempts at farm labor for his congressional testimony. 'Americans' don't want to do that.

The jobs that are acutally getting 'stolen' are stolen by people who overstay their visas. Trump didn't say much about ending that, but that's where a B.S. MEch Engineer from Pakistan or India takes 15K less than an American for the same position, and that's the REAL problem.

But keep on being angry about brown folks.
>>
>>716182564
Obama added more to our national debt than all previous presidents combined. 9.5 Trillion in 2008, 20 trillion today.

The only reason unemployment is "down" is because people have been unemployed for so long that they just stop being counted. Literally has not one thing to do with Obama.

As a small business owner I can tell you the guy has signed more dumbass, useless and bloated regulation than Bush ever did and that, in turn, has me pushing more money up to pay for a bloated bureaucracy than my employees. But, by all means, keep fucking yourself because you're too dumb to know how real life works lol.
>>
>>716182099
The free market is failing.
It never worked. Otherwise Europe would be a powerhouse instead of a fucking disaster.
Just watch Trump destroy this Free Market bullshit and economists scratch their heads because the economy is improving rather than the theory not matching the reality like they r used to happening.
>>
>>716182719
Truth is what you're going right now is a growing imbalance between worker supply/demand of industries.
You've got a lot of obsoleted corn farmers coming up on hard times because they're trying to get by on agriculture in one of the most expensive countries in the world, that with its global market standing is excellent at making stacks on business services and tech, but just isn't interesting as a raw resource provider unless you cut down on employee salaries tremendously, enough to make yourself competitive with e.g. Brazilian/Vietnamese rice markets, i.e. you gotta undercut Vietnam in pricing.
This isn't 1950 anymore. But we go through this every 70 years. We need to retrain people to bring them into modern markets because frankly we've got more open jobs than we have unemployed people.
Ironically enough Hillary was the only one who pointed to this and floated retraining programs. But America chose another way to go I guess. Bold move, let's see how it plays out.
>>
>>716181027
You do realize that over the last 8 years manufacturing has increased in the US right?

Guess what? It didn't increase jobs because it's Cheaper to automate

5 workers in a factory that would have taken 800 workers doesn't exactly create new jobs

Face it, factory jobs will NEVER return to the USA
>>
>>716183141
>Otherwise Europe would be a powerhouse instead of a fucking disaster.
Europe's entering a boom right now.

I'm also confused. Did I just bump into a Trump supporting communist? Or did you have some alternative to free market economics or something?
>>
Hey Israel gets a lot of US aid. What's with that?
I thought Trump didn't want to give it all away for nothing. What do we get? Nothing.
>>
>>716182307
Yes thank goodness their government censors their ability to read news or communicate in a non approved manner.
Thank goodness anyone with a non gov approved opinion in China gets locked up.

Great your showing your true colors anon.
Progressive= fascist totalitarian
Thread posts: 313
Thread images: 37

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.