[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a Muslim ask me anything. Don't forget much like

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 276
Thread images: 48

File: 15342259166_9cff3cf018_b.jpg (223KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
15342259166_9cff3cf018_b.jpg
223KB, 768x1024px
I'm a Muslim ask me anything.

Don't forget much like how Christians don't need to be in church 24/7 to be Christians, Muslims do not need to pray all day everyday to be Muslim.

I'll answer to trolls within reason. Let's try to avoid buzzword type questions and statements. They don't advance the discussion in any meaningful way.

I'm most interested in understanding this left-right divide in the USA. Also, why are people so "anti" things that don't affect them?
>>
How hard was it when you found out your dad hijacked a plane on 9/11
>>
I heard muslim females get their clits removed so is that true?
>>
File: 1464286524061.jpg (47KB, 627x520px) Image search: [Google]
1464286524061.jpg
47KB, 627x520px
>>
>>716155311
Your religion will be labelled the same as Scientology in the next 30 years. Hope you know you're instantly discredited by claiming you are muslim.
>>
>>716155490
He didn't.

>>716155578
A small subset of Muslim women do. However, a small subset of Christians do as well. Coincidentally, both these Muslim, Christians, and bush religion followers who remove their clitoris are from the same region. Eastern Africa (the horn).

This means that it's a regional practice and not a religious one. Where I am from, it's absolutely unheard of.

>>716155581
Using "the rest" would not be factually correct. Firstly, in your racist mindset, assuming all Muslims are terrorists. Then there are also other terrorist groups, therefore "the rest" is incorrect.

More cohesively, most Muslims are not terrorists, so the use of "the rest" is wrong.

>>716155640
How is Scientology labelled?

I have an answer for this but I'll let you try it out: "What is the fundamental difference between a sect and a religion?"
>>
>>716155311
Asalamalaikum
>>
>>716155311
whats with the cherry incense?
>>
File: 05-asian-girls-37.jpg (47KB, 570x841px) Image search: [Google]
05-asian-girls-37.jpg
47KB, 570x841px
>>716155981
Salam to you brother.

>>716156151
I am not sure what you are referring to?
>>
>>716155311
What country are you from?

Do you realize that Islam is incompatible with western civilization?
>>
Is it annoying when the left is defending you with bullshit that you know is complete bullshit?
>>
>>716155311
What are your thoughts about WW3?
>>
Are you a shia or a sunni?
Gtfo if wahabi/ahl hadees>>716155311
>>
>>716156396
I am originally from Morocco, I then lived in HK and now I live in Canada.

I hear this being said very often, however, I never got any legitimate reasons for it. Islam is very similar to Christianity and Judaism. The Western world was based from Christian principles, therefore due to the nearness in thought/culture, Islam is also compatible.

Moreover, there are many very successful Muslim people in Western countries therefore it is evident that it can be compatible. However, there are others who commit heinous acts who show that it is not compatible.

But, we should also notice that these heinous acts are not mutually inclusive of Islam. They are also perpetrated by individuals with different religious practices.

Therefore, isn't it naive to assume that Islam is not compatible with the Western countries culture, when evil has existed way before the coming of Muslims?
>>
>>716155311
Image is bomb
Sauce?
>>
If you truly study the Koran, The book is mostly about Jesus, you realize Mohammed was trying to spread Christianity, but the early church knew he was a crazy kid fucking piece of shit. How does it feel to know you follow a watered down mix of Christianity and Judaism spread by an asshole?
>>
Are you a woman or a man?
>>
tfw people don't realize majority of modern day muslims are actually Asians kek.
>>
>>716155578
This is practiced in eastern Africa and not in the Middle East. Also it's a cultural thing not religious (it's horrible I know).
>>
>>716156757
PS... why haven't you killed yourself?
>>
>>716156719
its fucking Vanessa Hudgens
>>
>>716155311
where do u live, which country?
>>
vanessa hudgens yeahhhhh
>>
>>716155311

Why aren't you Zoroastrian?
Think good thoughts
Say good words
Do good deeds
>>
hey musselman

when you read the history of islam and realize it has nother to offer the world, why do you keep following it?

p.s. inb4 "zomg muslim saved aristotle and science." you dont get credit for NOT burning a book.
>>
>>716156463
I do not need my beliefs to be defended. However, we need to defend individuals who fall within this classification who can be victimized. For example, I am self-confident, I do not get offended by any attacks to my religion, culture, color, whatever. However, if someone is weaker, then we should not be aggravating him and trying to push him over the edge. We need to push for a kinder world.

I find it strange that the "right" fight against the "left" who want to make sure that people are not being hurt.

Shouldn't we all want this?

>>716156601
It won't happen. It's only a fantasy that people wish comes to a reality. Then they will realize how ugly war is. We won't be heroes, all of us here will most likely just die of starvation or disease. That's the statistics.

>>716156675
I do not have a particular 100% denomination, however, I am primarily Sunni. I have my own interpretation based on my plentiful studies. However I do associate strongly with Maliki interpretations, but also some aspects of Nizari Islam (Shi'a) and even Sufism. My great-grandfather was Sufi. My grandparents and parents were non-religious.
>>
>>716156994
ameratat be with you fam, im feeding my sandelewood to my sacred flame right now
>>
>>716155311
Why is your prophet a child raping warlord sandnigger
>>
former muslim here AMA
>>
>>716156696
https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/7861/british-muslims-survey

Read it. Muslims identify more with suicide bombers than they do with the nationality that they are born into or adopted.
Shariah law is not compatible with western cultures that actually believe people have rights.
>>
>>716157074
>abrahamic religions
>apologist for ancient dusty books written by ancient dusty jews and ancient dusty arabs
>nothing new or innovative
>backward looking
>>
What's up with all the hateful passages in the Quran that talk about killing all who don't believe in Allah, cutting off their fingertips and stuff?
>>
>>716156696
>islam compatible with the west

no, the west is now based on rationalism and scientific inquiry. you cant be rational when your ultimate source of law is a book written by an old rapist pedophile schizophrenic murderer from 1500 years ago.
>>
>>716156757
I'm not OP but I will answer that for you.

In Islam it is said that the Bible and the Torah (The Jewish book) were altered by many priests by adding and removing things to and from them. (Old/ New Testament in case of the Bible and how every Bible written by a different Priest is slightly different from the other).

The Quran on the other hand, has been the same for 1400 Years and contains the same commandments that were in the earlier unaltered versions of both books. Hence Islam is more like what Christianity and Judaism were instead of being a mixture of them. But as a Muslim you are required to believe in all holy books and all prophets (Jesus, Abraham and Moses for example, among others).

Mary, for example, has a whole chapter in the Quran named after her.
>>
absolutely haram
>>
>>716157074
>It won't happen. It's only a fantasy that people wish comes to a reality.

I disagree. Sadly. Some ppl are stupid, full of shit and feeling strong bcs they can pull the heavies iron on the bench in their village.

>We won't be heroes, all of us here will most likely just die of starvation or disease. That's the statistics.
I agree. 100%.

It was nice knowing you.
>>
Do you disagree with this statement? If you do, how so?

"Islam is a toxic religion. Muslims believe that their prophet will return once everyone on Earth is Muslim, therefore if someone refuses to convert to Islam, then it is not only fair but expected that they are executed, otherwise the prophet will never return"
>>
>>716157326
The static nature of the Quran is a good example of why Muslim countries are total wrecks. They can't evolve or innovate very well.
>>
>>716157162
Why are you smarter than op?
Is it because youre not a faggot
Surprised op hasnt been thrown off a roof by his muslim bros
>>
File: 3970_51883.jpg (53KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
3970_51883.jpg
53KB, 600x900px
>>716156719
It's Vanessa Hudgens.

>>716156757
All Muslims know this. We celebrate the birth and death of Jesus (Isa in Arabic). Christianity, Islam, Judaism IS NOT about the prophets. It is about God. And, yes, Mohammed was trying to spread the same message as Jesus and all the prophets before them (Adam, Moses, Abraham, ...). This is the message of God. That is religion.

Idolizing prophets is a sin and goes against the three Abrahamic texts (idolatry).

>>716156872
Man.

>>716156888
That's very true. Most Muslims are in Asia. There are almost as many Muslims in China as in Morocco.

>>716156893
Yup.

>>716156895
Take it easy.

>>716156922
Nice dubs of truth.

>>716156968
Refer to: >>716156696

>>716156994
Zoroastrian is really interesting. Many religions are very interesting. Buddhism and Hinduism too. I have my reasons as to why I chose Islam.

I can elaborate if you really care.

>>716157052
Islam has brought a lot of good to the world. If you do not know about the advances it has brought then perhaps you should read about it first. If you do not want to acknowledge these feats then perhaps we can discuss the reasons as to why.

If you really care we can go in detail.
>>
>>716157476
Why does your culture systematically oppress women?
>>
>>716157476
Lay it on me. List all the good things that Islam can claim SOLE credit for.
>>
>>716157233

That's, what I believe to be the fundamental difference between the two. In the New Testament of the Bible, Jesus says turn the other cheek.

I sincerely believe, that people should take from religion, what is worth to be taken, while leaving all of the rest. Spirituality, is where it's at.
>>
>>716157762
Bump for interest
>>
>>716157423
actually can't really take credit for anything.
the only reason i was muslim in the first place was by birth. so basically i was an atheist born muslim kek
>>
Why do young muslim men flee from their country, and instead of accepting the new country and their culture as it is, try to change it to be like the country they came from.
>>
>>716157166
This is terrifying
>>
>>716157401

I am from an Arab Muslim country and I agree with you. But don't forget that during the middle ages, those same countries (i.e Region) was the at it's golden age with many contributions to Science and Math (Algorithms/Algebra and Many Star names for example).

Our problem is not religion. Our problem started after we were colonised by England/France. They placed corrupt people in power after they left and those same families have been ruling us ever since. The corruption by those families in power led to the rise in poverty and ignorance and those in turn led to the rise of extremism which one of the things that is killing us now.

So you can't call us heathens/people who can't evolve well when our scientists were the ones who contributed in one made the device you are currently using (Algorithms/Algebra).

Every nation has golden and dark ages. The East is no exception.
>>
>>716155311
Do you miss the sand or Canada loneliness is enough for you?
>>
>>716157852
Because Islamic countries suck ass. But it's all they know so they try to revert back to it once they get out of it.
>>
>>716157822

I'm not a Muslim, or a history major, but I do know that they made advances in mechanical engineering. Not to mention arithmetic.
>>
>>716157787
"He that sacrificeth unto any god, save unto the LORD only, he shall be utterly destroyed"
Exodus 22:20 is comparable

Anyways, what's up with these sort of passages? How do these passages (both of the Bible and Quran) provide any sort of compatibility with contemporary society?
>>
>>716157917
Add up all the maths created by pagan Greeks and pagan Indians and compare it to the maths created by Islamic scholars. Further, note that the Islamic scholars were using pagan scholarship themselves.

So how does Islam get extra credit for their maths?
>>
>>716158089

That is Old Testament. Your clue there is exitus. Now, I am no longer a Christian, but if Jesus came and fulfillment of the scripture... Why is the old testament even relevant anymore?
>>
>>716158037
Do you think they invented those things out of thin air or built on a Roman-Greek-Indian-Egyptian tradition of mathematics and engineering that existed long before them?

What advancements done under Islam depended crucially on Islamic theology in order to take place?
>>
>>716157156
Too many buzzwords. This has been discussed in detail hundreds of times. Be a bit more interesting please.

In short, Aisha's age is debatable, moreover she has had gone through puberty. What is the correct age of marriage? The prophet put into place rules of war, these rules were only implemented in the West after WW2. He was ahead of his time in terms of war. War is a part of life, we war among our families, how can we expect people not to disagree. Now we need to discuss the correct ways to resolve differences.

>>716157162
Start your own thread please. It takes about 4 clicks (including CAPTCHA).

Moreover, are you a happy person?

>>716157166
This study is not academic. Most Muslim children have an identity crisis. They are unsure where they fit in. This is a problem. But, the question you are referring to surveys sympathy. And this is true, Muslims are more sympathetic to terrorists. They condemn it but they understand how people can get to the point to commit those acts.

I can keep going on this if you really care.

>>716157198
There's a lot of very interesting insight in religious texts.

>>716157233
The Q'ran is written in a way that can be understood by all people in a way that will be applicable to their own lives. Therefore, the same message is passed along in many different ways. For example, a belief in God is encouraged through positive reinforcement, and negative reinforcement. By showing the long-term benefits that religion can bring, more intelligent individuals will try to pursue it. However, promising punishment upon people to convince them to go towards religion will play better towards people of lower intellect.

>>716157277
So many descriptive attributes. Schizophrenic, lol, why is that a negative thing. Also, what evidence is there of that?

So why is it illegal to have abortions in some US states? Why was gay marriage only legalized last year in the USA? Why is the USA against stem cell research?

Christian values.
>>
I have a question:

Why do you come to 4chan of all places and worse yet /b/ to do a fucking ask a Muslim AMA? Unless this is some elaborate bait, you just look like a fucking idiot trying to have a serious discussion about a topic as politically charged as Islam on an anonymous image board notorious for a large portion of members being vocal bigots (whether it's just them memeing or they actually are racist).

>Tl;dr
>You can't have a serious political discussion here.
>>
>>716157852
>firstly i think many that you are mentioning are fleeing from war and danger, I don't think they would even think of moving if there was nothing wrong with it.

>secondly, adapting to a new society takes a lot of time, maybe generations. As seen with many younger 3rd gen muslims residing in western countries, who are like "normal" citizens of wherever they reside. These men however, will want to go back to what they were used to because their current surroundings is literally is foreign to them
>>
>>716158268
ok i cant take this guy seriously anymore
>>
I like how OP ignored my post

https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/7861/british-muslims-survey

Can't ignore the fact that Muslims sympathize more with suicide bombers than the members of their own western country.
>>
>>716155311
Are you wearing any bombs right now?
>>
>>716158098
Yeah every nation contributes to these sciences. But what I meant was that these sciences were further developed by muslim scholars. So you can't call us dumb or heathens just because we are in a bad state now. My point is we weren't always like this and our current state doesn't directly have to do with Islam.

If you subject any nation to 100 years of systematic wars and corruption it will produce a generations like the one my country (and to the neighbouring countries as we were all one nation 80 years ago).
>>
>>716158202

I happen to believe that an advancement is an advancement is an advancement. I think the west provides too much deference to the creator of the knowledge that was built upon. I'm also whiter than rice, in a glass of milk, on a paper plate, in a snowstorm... and a Texan and a veteran.
>>
>>716158268
Ahh you answered.
>I can keep going if you really care
Please do. You basically blamed it on a bad survey but otherwise admit that Muslims love suicide bombers?
So how does that not make your religion shit?
>>
>>716158468
Go read some Aristotle and then go read some commentaries on the Quran. Then, let me know which one seems more likely to generate scientific knowledge. If a Muslim created some science, it wasn't because of his religion.

>>716158536
What the fuck are you trying to say, though?
>>
>>716158268
>Start your own thread please. It takes about 4 clicks (including CAPTCHA). Moreover, are you a happy person?

Honestly I am. I find things to pass my time and am contempt with the fact that if there is nothing that comes after life itself, so be it. I understand why people believe in religion of any kind
(seeking solace from hardship, carrying on faith brought down by parents, or simply being contempt with answers someone told them thousands of years ago, ignoring the overwhelming evidence that science has shown us.)

but I couldn't pray 5 times a day without asking myself once, why do I have to?
simply because my mum and dad told me if I didn't I'd go to hell if i didn't?

The answers that anybody who tried to convince me otherwise didn't satisfy my curiosity, so here I am still asking questions because I know I still don't have the answers.
>>
>>716158699

I very much enjoyed rhetoric. I think Marcus Aurelius' meditations was better though.
>>
You didn't answer the actual question. You said they will want to go back to what they were used to. That's a given. I read enough statistics to know that about 80% want to go back into their home country. So that's not the question here. I'm asking why they are so rude as to try to change the culture of the country that allows them to escape from the war? And especially rude: they only send men, who should be fighting, not women and children, who could use the safety we provide.
>>
>>716158699
Oh, I replied to the wrong part. I'm trying to say that Persia was a great empire. Advancement occurred, and to neglect that fact, is evident of unnecessary cognitive dissonance, based upon emotions.
>>
File: 1482201759552.jpg (145KB, 630x590px) Image search: [Google]
1482201759552.jpg
145KB, 630x590px
>muslims
>>
>>716158946
which persia? achaemenid? sassanid? safavid? qajar?

fucking history channel "The Persian Empire" level of discourse we got going on in this thread
>>
>>716158699

Of course it wasn't because of his religion. I just meant that Islam didn't really stop him from becoming what he was. Muslims are capable of scientific knowledge (1000 years ago for example) just as any person from other cultures and religions. That's it.

I don't know if it was you who called us backward thinking people a few posts above but I was making this point as a reply to his post.
>>
>>716158268
So, if passages like the ones about cutting down all nonbelievers of Allah are meant as examples of punishment to spur doubters to completely engage in Islam and are not meant to be taken literally, then why is jihad still a thing?
I get a feeling that the answer is just "extremists" but at the end of the day the average peaceful Muslim still shares a text with those extremists that contains passages about cutting down nonbelievers and engaging in righteous murder.
>>
>>716158268
Buzzwords are "buzzy" for a reason.
Your religion's inability to evolve shouldnt be everyone else's problem.
You stand with antiquated beliefs, if we want to talk about true solutions to conflict the willingness to change and compromise must exist within both opposing entities.
>>
File: 516084.jpg (265KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
516084.jpg
265KB, 1366x768px
>>716157354
Have a good day.

>>716157382
I disagree. Muslim believe that Jesus will come back through the angel Gabriel actually.

Also, the part about Islam being toxic is unsubstantiated.

>>716157401
I think we can come to much better reasons as to why Middle Eastern countries are a wreck. You said Muslim countries, however, what's wrong with Maldives, Kazahkstan, Indonesia, Malaysia, Brunei, Singapore, Bangladesh. They aren't the best. But, they're better than most countries.

>>716157423
Too much quick judgement without taking a moment to listen. Try and listen to other perspectives such that you can open up.

>>716157736
Because humans are greedy and evil creatures who like to dominate over each other. Women are weaker so men oppress them. We must fight against this mentality and progress.

>>716157762
Go google: Islamic Golden Age.

Just read about it a bit. Completely closing your eyes to the contributions of a group is pretty ignorant. Open yourself up.

What hurt will come upon you if you admit to the contributions of another group?

Is your hatred that deep that you cannot give any credit to that group?

One example: People who are Muslim brought the west carpets, very nice carpets :P. And Aladdin, a great story. Also, early chemistry, alchemy, algorithms, algebra, coffee, encryption and beautiful vases.

Every culture has provided something. Learn to love the beauty in all things, while denouncing the negatives.

Ketchup is from South China. It literally translates to tomato sauce.

>>716157787
Spirituality is a good way to find wellness.

>>716157822
Refer to above reply in this post.

>>716157852
Muslim countries are more poor and have much less opportunity for young people. In my case, Morocco, didn't have any opportunities in my field of work so I went to China and now I'm here.

>>716157885
Also grossly misrepresented. Don't be afraid of propaganda, it's what it aims to do, don't let it get the best of you.
>>
>>716159017
Islam literally has stopped millions of people from learning and creating knowledge. Cramming tons of young people into a madrassa is a waste of intellectual talent. Why memorize the Quran? It's a waste of time. This is why Islamic countries are backwards: compulsory Islamic education, which is inherently backward-looking and stunted.
>>
>>716155311
Why do you make comparisons to cristianity when you are a muslim, creating a thread to answer questions about islam?
>>
>>716155948
EVERY religion is a sect actually.
>>
>>716159250
Because he doesn't have a leg to stand on. Defending Islam is like defending gang rape.
>>
>>716158421
He didn't ignore it. Are you an autist?
>>
Why do you follow a religion that promotes barbarism?
>>
>>716159163
Fine, you don't like that survey

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1510866/Poll-reveals-40pc-of-Muslims-want-sharia-law-in-UK.html

You can't keep blaming it on bad surveys. The fact is Muslims want shariah law.
>>
>>716159166

What about the dark ages in Europe?
>>
>>716155311
you're a shit Muslim tbh, looking at tits and shit... and a lot of your answers show a lack of fundemental knowledge.
>>
>>716159508
One word: Christianity
>>
>>716159508
What about it?
>>
>>716159122
THIS.

Answer the question, instead of dodging it by saying retarded shit like "too many buzzwords." Why do you follow a religion founded by a crazy, pedophile, warlord sandnigger?
>>
>>716159508
Religion in its entirety is poison
>>
>>716159601
Because he inherited it and now he's an apologist for it.
>>
>>716157074
>I find it strange that the "right" fight against the "left" who want to make sure that people are not being hurt.
Left does not fight for defending ppl and making sure no 1 does get hurt. Left fight for minorities to be MORE PRIVILIGED than majorities and thats the whole reason why right fights with left.
>>
Do you hate what the USA for what it does to your mother country? and if you... do why so?
>>
File: 3616143-sexy-asian-girls-042.jpg (58KB, 467x700px) Image search: [Google]
3616143-sexy-asian-girls-042.jpg
58KB, 467x700px
>>716157917
Agreed 100%.

>>716157927
Lol, I lived near a beach in Morocco. It's not a lonely desert. I miss the good weather, but I am well here. I love skiing.

>>716157955
That is true for some individuals. But, many integrate perfectly.

>>716158098
Your hatred knows no bounds. Open up your heart. We all contribute to the beauty of the world. Refer to my post.

>>716158188
The Old Testament is not Christianity is nonsense. Jesus was spreading the word of God, the word of God was also spread by Moses. Do you think God stutters?

>>716158202
Dude nothing comes out of thin air. Do you think the Ancient Egyptians (closer in DNA to Arabs than Whites) would have discovered anything without knowledge on growing food, or fire, or whatever. Everything is progress. It is a progression through the ages.

I even have scientific progress associated to my name. Is my work entirely irrelevant because it's based on previous knowledge? No, because that's what progress is.

>>716158271
Most racist people have never met a Muslim person, ever. I give people an opportunity to ask some questions and get some insight. /b/ is a unique place where people aren't afraid of social stigmas and ask questions without social pressures inhibiting them.

>>716158306
True.

>>716158352
Why? I am not sure what comment you are referring to.

>>716158421
I did reply to you. You are not the only person here so please be patient. Patience is an important attribute to a good conversation. Refer to: >>716158268

>>716158432
No, pajamas.
>>
>>716159808
You still haven't explained what Islam created that no other culture or religious group could have. Name three things, it should be easy for you.
>>
File: IMG_9633.gif (21KB, 257x292px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9633.gif
21KB, 257x292px
Fuck Islam
>>
File: image.jpg (99KB, 430x499px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
99KB, 430x499px
>>716159808

>>716159396
Answer this you sand monkey
>>
>>716160117
oh by that he meant SPIRITUAL WAR, you know, contrary to how every ghazi in history read it.
>>
File: IMG_9635.jpg (48KB, 263x393px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9635.jpg
48KB, 263x393px
>>
File: IMG_9634.jpg (227KB, 1000x938px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9634.jpg
227KB, 1000x938px
>>
File: IMG_9632.jpg (120KB, 731x634px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9632.jpg
120KB, 731x634px
>>
File: IMG_9631.jpg (22KB, 236x248px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9631.jpg
22KB, 236x248px
>>
What religion are you?
>>
File: 15362104251_8c32aff058_b.jpg (223KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
15362104251_8c32aff058_b.jpg
223KB, 768x1024px
>>716158555
Sympathy is not the same as loving.

For example, the Abu-Ghraib trials, where the prison guards grossly tortured and humiliated the prisoners. This is an interesting case. Almost every Muslims immediately called those prison guards devils. Whereas, most westerners admitted the evils these people perpetuated however sympathized with them. They understood that their were many underlining pressures that pushed those prison guards to act in that way. During the trial they invited a Professor from Standford who conducting the famous "Prison Experiment". He testified saying that sometimes it is important to consider that the world is more complex than good/evil. People have weaknesses which are easily exploited by subtle social pressures. As a result the prison guards got very light sentences. Which I think, logically, is reasonable in their circumstance.

In other words, Muslims condemn the terrorists entirely. But, they understand that a poor farmer in Iraq that has had his kids killed in an airstrike is very easily recruited by terrorists organizations which will use him to attain their goals.

Do you not agree?

>>716158791
If you are happy, then I am happy for you. I wish you all the best in your life, and whether you believe in the same spiritual guidance as I do, I will help you to ensure that life is the best it can be for us. We are only here for a limited time let's respect each other's paths to happiness and wellness.

Why do you think Muslims pray?

>>716158842
Not sure what you are replying to?

>>716158987
Such a biased perspective. Without me coming here, some of my siblings and cousins wouldn't have been able to go to school due to lack of money. We do everything for our families. If I was a selfish guy, I would just go retire on a beach in Thailand and enjoy the hot sun and good food.
>>
>>716160210
You serious or trolling? I might as well write down that i wanna choke someone to death with a belt and then defend myself by saying it was figurative. You are delusional
>>
>>716160699
you've got no nose for sarcasm i suppose
>>
>>716160543
One incident vs. daily.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1510866/Poll-reveals-40pc-of-Muslims-want-sharia-law-in-UK.html
Address this. Not just sympathy for bombers but they want shariah law. Defend that.
>>
>>716160543

your answer to the question "what good has Islam done for the world?" should be "Islam doesn't care about the world"

it is the 'dunya' and Muslims shouldn't give a shit about worldly life, heaven is all that matters and to get there you gotta suck up to your Allah basically.

haven't you read a single Hadith fam?

fake Muslim.
>>
>>716160774
Nah just misread the post rofl
>>
>>716155311
Where are you from or where your family comes from? Muslim is a broad word.

Question: what muslim really think about hc sex (anal, facials, etc.). I mean, as a person living in over 90% christian society hc sex is no big deal. Would it be big deal in your society? What would your muslim gf/wife say to such proposition?

tl;dr how much muslims really care about their religion. Christianfags don't give shit.
>>
itt: muslim "defends" islam by dancing around on every issue by using misdirection
>>
>>716155948
Last time i checked Islam wasn't a race
>>
File: 1470229305803.jpg (103KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
1470229305803.jpg
103KB, 400x600px
>>716159048
This should be obvious. Jihad as it is understood today in the West has been used by terrorist cells as a means to incite people for selfish gains.

Firstly, the terrorist cells do not care about Islam. They want MONEY and POWER. They would use anything to attain that goal. They then realized, poor, uneducated, weak people all have one thing in common. Islam. Therefore, they used it to their needs.

Jihad within the Muslim community is much different.

However, in terms of sharing the same book. Is it because someone misuses something that does me good that i will immediately discard it.

>>716159122
What do you want me to discuss in particular. Be precise and we can discuss it. Buzzword questions are buzzwords because they are so broad that they stop any good conversation.

>>716159166
Madrassa literally means school. It's a school. many things are learned in school, not just Islamic teachings.

>>716159250
Most people on /b/ are Christian therefore I make it relateable. When I talk in Asia about this topic I use Buddhism as a comparative measure.

>>716159349
No. I heard a good definition from a scholar. A religion is a set of spiritual beliefs. A sect is a subset of religion. A sect profits from its believers.

Islam does not profit from its followers, neither does Judaism, Buddhism, Hindusim, most of Christianity...

If the preacher is richer than the poorest of the parishioners then it is a sect.

>>716159355
Give me some time. Be clear with your questions. Open yourself up to the answers and we can have a good discourse.

>>716159396
How does it promote barbarism?

>>716159496
This article is using results from a poll conducted by PewResearch. You should look into the owner of that company. It's extremely biased and anti-Muslim. It's not academic.

I can expand as to why if you really care?
>>
>>716161518
>this poll sucks I can explain why if you really care

That's what you keep saying for every poll.
Just admit it. Islam is incompatible with western ideaology. You guys want shariah law.
That's fine, but stay in countries that want shariah law. Don't bring your 9th century ideaology to our western countries.
>>
>>716161518
actually, the terrorists usually end up dead, and they're happy to die for the faith. which shows they dont care about money and power.

>most people on /b/ are christian
wow, you're delusional. typical islamic trait i suppose.

>islam doesn't profit from its followers
wow, i guess you havent read much muslim history

>pew is not academic
who is academic then? post your own studies.

and you never posted any intrinsically islamic scientific advancements
>>
File: 1470231971148.jpg (143KB, 835x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1470231971148.jpg
143KB, 835x1000px
>>716159552
As humans we all sin and do unethical things. However, I rather make sure that my actions are relatively harmless to myself and my community.

If the only evil that my life will contain is to look at naked women then I will be very happy with its outcome. Let God judge me if I am not hurting you.

>>716159601
>>716159662
My grand-parents and parents are atheists. I was born into a atheistic mindset. I adopted Islam after studying religions in detail.

In general Abrahamic religions have a very interesting perspective on the struggle with the inner self. It states that humans have inert desires, these being detrimental (evil), in opposition it is our duty to do the hard thing and no succumb to these desires. To fight against these desires and urges to do the right things.

In day to day life. Immediate pleasures are easy to come by, however they are temporary and often leave you with more emptiness than well-being. Long term achievements and struggles are those you will be proud of, things that will bring you fulfillment. This is amplified in the Q'ran compared to the Torah and Bible, this is the concept of jihad.

Muslims then believe that the most important thing one can do in his life is the liberation of the mind from the body. To free your spirit from these worldly acts, to understand the potential of the human as a thinking being and not just a vessel moving through time.

Many other religions in the East address these issues as well. Jainism is very interesting and I have studied it. It is actually very similar to fundamental Sufi Islam.

They are not reasonable to follow in modern society, or in any society. They are idealized structured philosophies. Beautiful and I wish we could all be this pure, but the world is not so.

I can go on if you really care.

>>716159708
In what aspects are minorities "more privileged" than the majority?
>>
File: lol.gif (2MB, 350x286px) Image search: [Google]
lol.gif
2MB, 350x286px
>>716155311

Indian here (Hindu). Hindus and Muslims have a love - hate relationship in this country, given that it was injected rather violently by invaders from what is now the middle east.

While I personally believe those past atrocities are now dead, I am interested in how Islam would identify hinduism as a. We worship idols and b. We believe in multiple gods (polythiestic).
>>
>>716161287
not OP but I can answer some of that I guess.

>first we have to break down the difference between people who practice religion, and those who only identify under said religion.

the biggest difference between these 2 is that they have differing ideologies on what is tolerated, but they both claim to be of that religion.
In my opinion this is mostly due to influence from their social circles. I have friends who fall under "muslim" who read Quran, pray, and is pious all round, and also those who drink and party and shit.
but wait, if they drink and have pre marital sex it means they're not muslim!

technically yes, but the lines are blurred here because as I mentioned, social backgrounds. some who live in more westernized countries may be more relaxed on what they should practice, while countries that practice Sharia law may frown upon such activities.
>>
>>716161993
muslims response is "just pay your jizya, you idol worshiping piece of shit"
>>
>>716162044
Yeah, I meant countries with Sharia law. How about people there?
>>
Thing is, I'm Israeli and I wonder if all Muslims hate jews or is it zionists that you hate?
>>
File: Start 012.jpg (73KB, 476x712px) Image search: [Google]
Start 012.jpg
73KB, 476x712px
>>716162158

that just leaves one free for exploitation, wouldn't you agree?

To what extent is jizya? is it clearly defined? How can it be taken?
>>
>>716162379
good islamic ruler: just tax the dhimmis
bad muslim ruler: bulldoze their temples and forcibly convert people

this keeps alternating until nearly everyone is muslim and the last 10% is terrorized. aka pakistan, egypt, etc.
>>
>>716162245
well, if a country follows Sharia law then I would think they care.

Honestly though, speaking about it (sex or sin in general) in public is a taboo, but in the bedroom I can assure you it's a different story.
We're all humans with lust and desires yeah
>>
Have you had any incest fantasies? which ones and why is this so common with muslims?
>>
>>716162600
because all the women who arent your family are locked up. you only ever get to see your sisters and cousins, so you fuck them
>>
>>716162278
not OP

if you're going to use "Muslim" as an umbrella term then no, they do not hate the Jews. Why? Because literally more than half of current practicing muslims don't even reside in the Middle East.

I honestly feel that it's more of a Middle Eastern conflict (Arabs vs Jews) rather than a Jew vs Muslim.

my 2cents
>>
>>716162668
makes sense
>>
File: 1470237316085.jpg (265KB, 900x1278px) Image search: [Google]
1470237316085.jpg
265KB, 900x1278px
>>716159738
No, USA has helped Morocco significantly. We are the USA's first ally in the world. I can go in detail if you care.

>>716160019
I did, refer to: >>716159808

>>716160468
I am not a religion. However, I am adherent to the Islamic faith.

>>716160801
Refer to: >>716161518

>>716161287
Morocco.

Most Muslim girls want to retain their virginity so solely have anal sex. My first time having sex was anal sex in Morocco.

>>716161370
Their is no specific word for hatred of a specific religion with the same emotional substance as the word "racist", that's why it is used.

>>716161742
It's important to look at statistics carefully. This is my area of study. The way a poll is conducted is the most important part of a poll. What was the sample size? How were the samples selected? What are the prior distributions based on the questions being used?

Even when all these questions are well answered, we still cannot assume correlation means causation.

These studies are all citing PewResearch. Very biased research perpetuated by a multi-billion company's subsidiary. That is not an academic source.

>>716161763
Are you this foolish?

Do the leaders of terrorist organisations ever commit acts of terrorism? NO. They recruit the lowest people and the easiest to mold to perpetuate these acts.

Most people on /b/ come from Christian families. I fixed it for you.

Islam does not profit from its followers. I have never paid any money to go to the Mosque. There is no power hierarchy in Islam today. I can choose to give my charitable donations to any organisation I wish (Muslim facet). Which I do.

Your hatred is blocking this conversation.

If you cannot admit to the advancements of the Islamic Golden Age then we can discuss that. If you want to discuss what consists of Academic research we can discuss that.
>>
>>716155311
Are you one of these muslims that want everone on earth to be muslim?

Do you want to make pork illegal?
>>
>>716162866
>Most Muslim girls want to retain their virginity so solely have anal sex. My first time having sex was anal sex in Morocco.

You've got to be shitting me. No pun intended. For real?
>>
>>716162866
There isn't anything in the post you linked to that lists specific achievements of Muslim science that depended on Islamic thought. You can't name them because they don't exist. Please prove me wrong.
>>
>>716162866
How about your thoughts on the USA invading Iraq and many other Muslim countries? Do think they should just mind their own business? etc
>>
>>716162866
Apparently it's easy to convince Muslims to blow themselves up for Allah. Last count it was 50,000 dead members of ISIS. That's a lot of Muslims that believe in violence, rape, and destruction in the name of Islam.
>>
>>716155311

>muslims dont need to pray everyday to be muslims

dont forget,that christians are praying to a real god while muslims pray to some flying spaghetti monster in the sky they think is real
>>
>>716163326

>50,000 dead members of ISIS

>muslims

>americans are still this fucking retarded
>>
File: asian_girl_5-wallpaper-1280x800.jpg (240KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
asian_girl_5-wallpaper-1280x800.jpg
240KB, 1280x800px
>>716161993
I think all religions are analogous. They contain a set of principles that help people live more fruitful lives for themselves and their communities. The underlining principles of all religions are the same as Islam, they are simply brushed with a different colored paint. That does not make them different. For example, we pray, Buddhists meditate, both achieve regularity and peace of mind.

I believe that the belief in multiple Gods is simply the partitioning of an all mighty God. Looking at the 99 different names of God as is done in Islam, is no different than looking at God as looking different.

In short, Vishnu and Ganesh are Gods, however, God is much more. Like if Vishu is a subset of the entirety that God can be.

>>716162044
That's a pretty good answer.

>>716162278
In extension to the other anon. No, Muslims and more specifically Arabs do not hate Jews. Jews are our neighbors. My neighbors were Jewish in Morocco. The right hand man of the king of Morocco is Jewish. Muslims really hate Zionism, the false use of Judaism as a means to gain social-political power.

Through DNA analysis we know that Arabs and Hebrews are from similar origins. Sephardi Jews and Arabs have very similar DNA and phenotypes. Our languages also stem from the same roots. We write in the same directions. We both don't use the vowels. We have similar alphabets, with almost the same words for each letter.

We are like two bickering brothers. It's stupid.

>>716162498
That is a concern, and it is historically accurate.

>>716162506
100% true.

>>716162600
No. The girl in the picture is most likely not Muslim. Probably Hindu.
>>
>>716163535
oh right, only the good guys are muslims. i forgot the narrative we were following. its just "terrorism" not "radical islamic fundamental terrorism"

sorry clinton, merkel, obama, et al.
>>
>>716155311

Germanfag here. Regarding the things which your kind is doing in my country after we saved, sheltered and fed so many thousands of you, I'd be ok to vote for a new Hitler who would gas you all. Any arguments to persuade me (and my friends) not to turn on the ovens?
>>
>>716161832
I didnt said that minorities are more priviliged. I said that leftists fight for minorities to be more priviliged than majorities. Do you have problems with understanding what you are reading? Every country has set of fundamental laws, rights and responsibilities for their citizens therefor that set of laws makes every citizen EQUAL to each other. Ofcourse there are abuses etc. But my point is that every additional law created for ANY PARTICULAR group instead of entire nation is a privilige.
>>
>>716163561
Still no examples of Islamic-dependent science though

inb4 "i already posted it read above"
>>
When you had the buttsex did you do it dry? Or did you lube up first somehow. Also what about blowjobs, and could you play with her clit and was she allowed to orgasm.
>>
>>716163752
merkels a fuckin joke, i hope the AfD cleans her out in sept.
>>
>>716155311
>Also, why are people so "anti" things that don't affect them?

Asking the important questions.
>>
Is semen halal
>>
>>716155311
What is the penalty for apostacy in islam?
>>
>>716162897
No, refer to the first reply here: >>716163561

Also, if you want to eat pork go ahead, I just don't want to.

>>716163184
Yes, that is how most Arabs enjoy pre-marital sex. The party scene is pretty big in the Middle-East and girls like to get it on. We are humans, we aim to get dopamine highs, sex provides dopamine highs.

And because in marriage the blood on the sheets thing is a big deal. Most girls only have anal sex.

>>716163202
Let's be specific. Algorithms as a way to present a sequential routine was proposed by a Muslim.

is it that hard to see that?

>>716163237
I think the USA knows what they are doing. They know the problems their invasions will cause but it is worth the money and power that it will yearn them. Consequently, they perpetuate it.

I think it is good for the USA and other countries to intervene in the presence of pure evil. But, they need to do it without making it imperialism and taking resources from the country. They also need to be careful with how they "fix" the countries. I would much rather prefer to live in 1950s Afghanistan, than 2016 Afghanistan.

>>716163326
Where did you get this information?

>>716163348
It's the same God.
>>
>>716155311
Is it ever right for a 9 year old to be married to a 50 year old?
>>
>>716163876

This may happen but on the long term Germany is lost, there are just too many of them here. Maybe we will have 3-4 national-conservative govts and then they fuck up and the leftists take over again - and tear down again all borders for 3rd world scum. Many Germans want to leave and it's a wise thing to run away from this multicultural hell hole.
>>
File: 2nd-hit_Clark_Robert_2_2000x1340.jpg (326KB, 2000x1340px) Image search: [Google]
2nd-hit_Clark_Robert_2_2000x1340.jpg
326KB, 2000x1340px
>>716155311
> Why are people so anti things that dont affect them.
>>
>>716164050
Here is a hint: its death.
>>
>>716164094
>algorithms invented by muslims

"Algorithms were used in ancient Greece. Two examples are the Sieve of Eratosthenes, which was described in Introduction to Arithmetic by Nicomachus,[65][66]:Ch 9.2 and the Euclidean algorithm, which was first described in Euclid's Elements (c. 300 BC).[66]:Ch 9.1 Babylonian clay tablets describe and employ algorithmic procedures to compute the time and place of significant astronomical events.[67]"

Babylonian clay tablet was Muslim? Erasosthenes was Muslims?

"In the year 628, at an age of 30, he composed Brāhmasphuṭasiddhānta (the improved treatise of Brahma) which is believed to be a revised version of the received siddhanta of the Brahmapaksha school. Scholars state that he has incorported a great deal of originality to his revision, adding a considerable amount of new material. The book consists of 24 chapters with 1008 verses in the ārya meter. A good deal of it is astronomy, but it also contains key chapters on mathematics, including algebra, geometry, trigonometry and algorithmics, which are believed to contain new insights due to Brahmagupta himself."

Was he Muslim also? inb4 "your sources are not biased against muslims"
>>
What is your view on the war in Syria? Who's right, who's wrong? Explain
>>
>>716164094
>Yes, that is how most Arabs enjoy pre-marital sex. The party scene is pretty big in the Middle-East and girls like to get it on. We are humans, we aim to get dopamine highs, sex provides dopamine highs.

>And because in marriage the blood on the sheets thing is a big deal. Most girls only have anal sex.

Ok, I've learned something - really surprised. I guess you've been expecting different questions. So I guess if anal is fine, facials and all other stuff is nothing special.

I'll never look the same at ladies selling me kebab from now on.
>>
File: 1479399306528.jpg (134KB, 480x568px) Image search: [Google]
1479399306528.jpg
134KB, 480x568px
No.716156696

Go fuck yourself
>>
>>716164564
Lol this
>>
>>716164094
Do you believe that all western muslim women wear burka's "because they want to on their own free will", or do you believe they're expected/conditioned/forced to.

Also, why does your god promote objectifying women anyway?
Why don't muslims admit that they mainly wear it to avoid getting raped?
>>
File: asian-girls-3.jpg (35KB, 500x720px) Image search: [Google]
asian-girls-3.jpg
35KB, 500x720px
>>716163752
Why is it "my" kind?

A new Hitler would only show that the West is not a peaceful place. However, I am sure that people are much better than this in the West. People have lived through evil and hopefully they have learned something.

However, if a new Hitler would be to arise, his supporters would be no better than any of the terrorists that you hate today.

>>716163775
Do you think that minorities have equal rights to white people in the USA?

>>716163788
Be patience. Dude, you need to learn that you are not the only human alive. You are not special. Be patient. Refer to: >>716164094

>>716163824
Yes, we used lube, it was available at our schools clinic. And don't forget, Muslim girls, they're humans, stop looking at them like aliens. They like sex. Most are open to blowjobs, dry humping, BDSM, literally anything you can think of sexually that exists in the west you can find in the Middle-East.

>>716164036
I suppose.

>>716164050
In Islamic countries (which one) or in strictly religious texts?
>>
File: anime lole xd.png (794KB, 812x806px) Image search: [Google]
anime lole xd.png
794KB, 812x806px
>>716164564
not nice
>>
>>716164632
Hadith is hadith. If you even have to ask that question proves islam killed people for their belief.
>>
Nigger
>>
File: 97216325_1481582390img_5877.jpg (6KB, 146x220px) Image search: [Google]
97216325_1481582390img_5877.jpg
6KB, 146x220px
Nice tits!

Look at me!

>>> http://chom.pl/l/1128 <<<
>>
>>716164775
>>716164632
Your prophet demanded it.
>>
>>716164632
Your prophet fucked a 9 year old. How do you rationalize that?
>>
>>716164632
Yes they have. No they don't fight against the abuse that targets them - thats the problem.
>>
Whats your opinion on sikhs (commonly mistaken for Muslims because they are the 99% of ppl who wear turbans)
>>
Why do you guys keep blowing stuff up?
>>
Computers was invented by Muslim.
Toilet paper was invented by Muslim.
Democracy was invented by Muslim.
Gunpowder was invent by Muslim.
Jesus was a Muslim.
Gold was invented by Muslim.
>>
>>716165269
They cant drink.
>>
File: 1472359763024.jpg (71KB, 483x490px) Image search: [Google]
1472359763024.jpg
71KB, 483x490px
>>
>>716165302

>Jesus was a muslim
>Islam was created after Jesus died
>>
File: nigger.jpg (8KB, 194x259px) Image search: [Google]
nigger.jpg
8KB, 194x259px
>>716165302

egypt was invented by muslims
>>
>>716165421
No, refer to my above post.
>>
Why are most refugees men? Where are the anal -loving women you speak of? Why is most of europe stuck with mostly uneducated and violent liars that fled a country not at war and call themselves refugees still? Why don't they stay and rebuild their own countries?
>>
File: asian-girls-24.jpg (58KB, 500x753px) Image search: [Google]
asian-girls-24.jpg
58KB, 500x753px
>>716164120
It was in Spain pre-WW2.

We can discuss this. What age is too young? Some countries say 18, others 14. Who is correct? What metrics should we use?

>>716164211
You are over reacting. You need to come back to earth.

>>716164213
Remember all the bombings that led to this attack? Of course not. That seems pretty one-sided to me. Try and learn the reasons for things that happen rather than over simplifying issues.

>>716164354
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Algorithm#Historical_background

Stop denying history buddy. Did algorithms pop out of thin air? No. It was based off of prior knowledge and advancement. Based on the things this man learned, he developed the notion of algorithms. This was a great advancement for humans. One which we still use today.

>>716164420
This is very complex. I'm still studying this. But, with reservations due to my limited knowledge of the subject, here goes.

I think that the tension between Russia and the USA is to blame. If it wasn't for this tension the war would not have persisted so long and it would have not become such a catastrophe. The USA and Russia should have intervened during the start of the conflict. But peacefully, to ensure that both the rebels and the government are adhering to the internationally agreed rules of war. Then when these laws were to be broken they should, together, both Russia and the USA, intervene against that agent.

They should have aided peace talks rather than further dividing the people. It's really sad.

I can keep going on this.

>>716164553
Yeah, most people are surprised by this. I used to drink when I was younger, also I didn't but most of my friends smoked weed or hash.

People are bad by nature. It's hard to be just and righteous. The satisfaction is not immediate and very strong (like sex), instead it is very long term and mild (like an education).
>>
>>716165443
Pyramids was invented by Muslim.
Crocodile was invented by Muslim.
>>
File: 1455898650008.jpg (118KB, 460x415px) Image search: [Google]
1455898650008.jpg
118KB, 460x415px
>>
>>716155311
Sick bait man
>>
>>716165469
Islam ruins countries so thats not really an option.
>>
>>716165494
So because one algorithm was invented by a Muslim, Muslims can claim all algorithms. That's really fine logic.

Btw, the one thing you came up with was a lie, so do you have any others?
>>
File: 9-11.jpg (72KB, 795x470px) Image search: [Google]
9-11.jpg
72KB, 795x470px
>>716155311

>why are people so "anti"things that dont affect them

because they actually do affect them,go back to whatever uncivilized hell hole you and your terrorist religion came from now
>>
>>716164632

Your kind = Alevite, Shia and Sunni Muslims who gas and torture each other. I won't go into the details but also these Arabs and Afghans in Germany who are not terrorists or rapists are really shit people (with very few exceptions; and I am speaking of personal experiences, they are worse than gypsies who at least don't form 100-men sexmobs in the night and rape women). And have I mentioned that every third Moroccan here has a criminal record? Quite hard not to hate Muslims, don't you agree?

The logic is simple: before we let Muslim extremists take over parts of the country we lower ourselves our moral standards and build up our own dictatorship. It's better to be the offender than the victim. Many here still have their Nazi heritage in mind. That cold cruelty for the sake of our people is the salvation from this multicultural nightmare the leftists have thrown us in.
>>
>>716165469
my theory is that all the refugees are former combatants who killed people illegally and now have to flee murder charges
>>
>>716165494
Al least wait till the poor girl bleeds. Two wrongs dont make a right.
>>
most muslims in the west are totally fine. they pray, they are usually pretty peaceful, have sex, even drink etc.

its muslims from shithole islamic countries that suck. the nice middle class ones you see in the west are westernized. in egypt for example you have fucking gangs of young men who rape and beat women on the reg. they have no problem with stoning, no problem with the most extreme sexism on the face of the earth etc. those are the muslims i don't like.

i don't think that islam is the only cause of all that. i think the religion and the people were violent in the first place which caused the religion to unfold the way it did. however, some of the blame lies on the religion - it could hardly be called peaceful. hinduism or buddhism - extremists exists in those religions but those are people using and abusing it for their own end. the same happens in islam but i think there are people who are made violent by it, which marks it out as dangerous.
>>
>>716165462

you realize youre on an anonymous board retard
>>
>>716165758
this is one of the few fair and balanced opinions in the thread
>>
>>716156696
you know, islam is not a religion, but somewhere between an ideology and a government.

religions dont have taxes, but islam has the zakat, a tax that all muslims pay to charities, or non profits.

zakat centric non-profits send most of their proceeds to countries that sponsor terrorism, and the dollars donated become untracable, and likely fall into the hands of terrorists.

what was most convincing, is that zakat did not go to local populations of needy, making it quite obious the intention is not to help poor people.

There is a judicial system (shiria law) and a military (ISIS). there are muslim countries that adopt all the ideologies of government into their society. Islam is not a religion, it is the marriage of church and state and that is incompaitble with american and most western societies. islam is cancer, and it is killing its own people and the rest of the world. Every muslim paying zakat funds terror. ffs gtfo& kys
>>
>>716165842
Read some Islamic history, and open your eyes from hatred. Refer to my above post.
>>
>>716165876
But the guy said Islam never profited from its adherents!
>>
File: image.jpg (100KB, 720x478px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
100KB, 720x478px
How does this make you feel
>>
>>716165890
Islamic history is mostly military conquest
>>
>>716165890

I dont know which posts are yours because everyone posts as annonymous is what i meant

Either you cant read or are just too dumb to comprehend what im saying?

I aint gonna read no nonsense, I always see muslims loving to pretend to be smart by citing bullshit
>>
>>716165973
Comfy
>>
>>716165890
>jesus is claimed to be alive around 50 ad to 50 bc
>Muhammed is claimed to have tripped in a cave around 700 bc
>jesus is a time traveler
>>
>>716155311
The left-right divide in 'murica is almost exclusively created by the left.
We, on the right, want vigilance against anyone who could be a terrorist, especially if they come from a country or background with that problem.

But the left makes it seem like right wingers hate Muslims. Period. A bunch of BS to get their side riled up and to try to get others to blindly hate the right wing.

Simply put, we're called the Right wing, because they're the Wrong wing.
>>
>>716165973
Hooooooongryyy
>>
>>716166092
Muslim invented delorean.
muslim invented flux capacitor.
Muslim invented potato.
>>
>>716166092
Islam appropriates all jewish based religion to validate their belief system. They even believe abraham built their giant black square even tho it was pagans who built it.
>>
Where is the next terrorist attack?
>>
>>716165956
read the first 3x chapters of the koran from koran.com i think it was, read various translations so you know you're getting an accurate picture.

you'll realize very quickly everything they say isnt true about their religion is very true. i'm sure if i had the patience to read the whole shit manual we'd see that all that other crazy shit they say isnt true is absolutely true.

also realize unlike western religions things in the koran are interpreted literally. symbolism is a western concept and these people dont think like we do.

read the koran, read the IRS 990s about any Zakat donation service and watch where the money flows. Next time you see a peacful muslim, ask them where their zakat dollars ended up. They are all funding terror, over a billion muslims, every single fucking one of them is paying the tax, that is why this is a world war.
>>
>>716166266
Muslim invented asteroid.
Muslim invented desert.
Muslim invented ritual of throwing rocks at stone pillar and shouting a lot.
Muslim invented genetic therapy.
Muslim invented nautilus sea shell.
Muslim invented diesel engine.
>>
>>716166253
Lies & shilling
>>
File: asian-girls-hq-002-03252013.jpg (470KB, 980x1345px) Image search: [Google]
asian-girls-hq-002-03252013.jpg
470KB, 980x1345px
>>716164564
>>716164627
>>716164758

The total tally of deaths caused by these attacks are not even a drop in comparison to the nuking of Japan.

So who is evil?

>>716164630
Some women wear it because they want to, some because social pressures, some because of conditioning and others by force.

We cannot make social pressures illegal. However we can make forcing someone illegal. Which it is illegal. We need to give women the paths to finding help when they are in abusive relationships, to get help. Not by limiting people's freedom.

>>716164775
>>716164928
Different passages state different actions.

>>716165059
Refer to earlier posts.

>>716165171
I'm not 100% sure what you are replying to, please make it more obvious because I reply to many people simultaneously. I cannot guess what reply you are replying to.

I assume you are the one talking about left/right, minority/white.

Do you believe that their are institutional injustices that affect minorities in the USA?

>>716165191
One of the guys I go skiing with is sikh, I am a big fan of their culture. They do get mistaken as Muslim, it's funny. We rent our ski gear, so we have to fill out a paper and then they call us over to get our equipment. I have a typically Muslim name. People always assume he is the Muslim.

That's why cultural exchange is important. Such that people know the differences and similarities between different cultures and religions.

>>716165269
Who's "you guys"? I have never.
>>
>>716161993

you would be killed obviously you infidel
>>
>>716166303
Ive read the whole thing and their hadith and i concur with this statement
>>
>>716166303
Muslim invented pillows and blankets.
Muslims invented bathtub.
Muslims invented lambskin condom.
>>
>>716166374
Muslim invented bill of rights.
Muslim invented rape kit.
Muslim invented baking soda.
Muslim invented horseshoes.
>>
>>716166332
>Muslim invented ritual of throwing rocks at stone pillar and shouting a lot.

SAYED SPEAKS TRUTH, FAVORITE PART IS SHOUT PART
>>
>>716155311
What you think of this www.dailywire.com/news/2511/there-were-452-suicide-attacks-last-year-how-many-michael-qazvini
>>
>>716155311
I like how you stopped replying to my arguments when you realized you couldnt defend your position
>>
Muslim invented hotel.
Muslim invented taking a shit.
Muslim invented rubber galoshes.
Muslim invented cheating on exams.
>>
File: burning-gay-flag[1].jpg (24KB, 470x140px) Image search: [Google]
burning-gay-flag[1].jpg
24KB, 470x140px
>>716155311
Mr. Muslim, I would like to ask for a cease fire on behalf of all the Christians. Just long enough to hang the gays, burn all the lesbians, and focus on the real threat to America.
>>
>>716166521
he did the same thing to me too.
>>
>>716166374
"you guys" are the muslims, are you retarded?
>>
File: towel cock.jpg (27KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
towel cock.jpg
27KB, 300x300px
>>716165367
>>
>>716166583
>Muslim invented taking a shit.
YES SAYED I LIKE THIS PART TOO SHIT PART ALSO FAVORITE
>>
>>716166413
>Muslims invented apes
>Muslims invented evolution
>Muslims invented lying
>>
>>716165758
if someone went on international news now and said this, no one could refute it

this. fucking this.
>>
>>716166374
Posting without a trip in a thread like this isn't effective considering you're saying:

>refer to earlier posts.

Just add a name in before your post where it says to.

And now I have to ask you. You claimed that a lot of the moderate muslims you know drink, and have sex, etc. Isn't that strictly against the religion? From what I've learned from my muslim friends, that's basically the equivalent of the Christian deadly sins. Can you really claim that muslim girls who fuck before wedlock or guys like yourself drinking alcohol are still muslim?

I don't even consider some christians as christians when they do things like that
>>
Just need to pray in the direction of the nearest terrorist attack 5 times a day
>>
>>716166374
But at one point it was ok to kill people based on belief? Your prophet said it. And is it ok to have sex with a 9 year old ever? Yes or no?
>>
Muslims invented rape
Muslims invented the world
Muslims invented niggers
>>
>>716157917
Sure dude we fucked y'all for like hundreds of years by education
>>
File: xw39u.jpg (114KB, 769x798px) Image search: [Google]
xw39u.jpg
114KB, 769x798px
how does this make you feel?
>>
>>716155311
>Why are people so "anti" things that don't affect them?
I would imagine for the same reason many Muslims are anti gay. As far as the left right divide goes personally I think it's due to the impact of media splitting America into two groups, racist bigots and faggot cucks. Neither groups really wants to be labelled this so they hate each other rather than the media portraying them like that. That's how I see it anyways as an American who has lived some of the most conservative, liberal and flip states in the US.
>>
>>716166717
Your culture is very interesting. I like all cultures. Islam is very much a scientific and advanced faith. Open your heart and read the Quran. All faiths have histories. People are people everywhere. Don't use bad sources. Islam is a peaceful source of hope. Bacon is bad for you. Anal sex is the best sex. Gods are not God. Islam is good for you.
>>
>>716166607
Religious belief is cancer. But they sure as hell wont stop based on reason alone.
>>
>>716155948
Why do you feel like you have to defend being muslim against christianity? We're asking you questions about your religion, not asking you to compare the two. why are all of your answers comparing the two
>>
>>716166846
Faggot
>>
>>716166717
so i'm not him, but sex with a 9 year old has been a fucked up practice throughout history. that's not even the main thing that bothers me about the religion because I can understand 'different times different culture.' believe me, i think it's as fucked up as you do, but places around the world even including here in the states during our early years has girls getting married off to old men at 12 and such.

i remember back in my history lecture that we read a document by Ben Franklin and his supposed sexual escapades with little french girls who were around 11 or 12.
>>
Muslims invented pussy popping.
Muslims invented drop-in ceiling tiles.
Muslims invented copper.
Muslims invented oil painting.
>>
>>716166374
>>716165469
I'm still waiting for a response
>>
>>716158188
Jews= Old Testament
Christians= New
There are 2 groups with a covenant
>>
>>716155640
Except Islam is actually a religion with a history and not some sci-fi dickstains fantasy
>>
>>716157917
Love when retarded brown people try to take credit for shit white people did. we wuz kangz n scientists n shit
>>
>>716166846
Bad sources? By her own account she was 6 when engaged and 9 when married
>>
>>716155948
>fgm
Common in Egypt actually, more Muslim lies.
>>
>>716166881
Seconded
>>
Muslim invented sex with nine year olds.
Muslim invented sand in the vagina (of nine year olds).
Muslims invented drinking camel blood.
>>
>>716155311
Sadly, Islam was once an amazing culture with a rich history
But then fucking Persia came in with their bullshit and everything went primarily shia and stricter(read stupid) interpretations of shariah law and the Quran
>>
>>716166374
>>716164630
Could you also give an explanation for the second part? genuinely curious
>>
File: B_26MY5XAAE-BzK.jpg (51KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
B_26MY5XAAE-BzK.jpg
51KB, 600x600px
>>716165367
I can expand on this if you really care.

>>716165469
Most refugees who come into countries through proper channels are women and children. The refugees who come in by boat or through illegal land crossings are men. Why? Because the road is extremely dangerous and men rather go alone and then send help to their family through western union.

Try to treat Muslim girls like people and maybe you can get a relationship. Most Muslim girls are quite into white guys.

Who are these uneducated, violent, liars? There are some who are uneducated, others are dentists and engineers. There are some who are violent, others are non-violent and ran away because they knew they wouldn't survive a war.

Why don't they stay? This is the stupidest remark made by westerners. How long would you stay?

>>716165599
Lol, it's not 1 algorithm which was invented. It's the concept of using algorithms to define a procedure.

Algorithms were invented by a Muslim. Thats why there is an "Al" in front of it. It's also named after the guy Al-Gwarizmi.

Stop hating man. Learn to love the good a bit.

>>716165619
Refer to: >>716165494

>>716165646
Your love for Nazism is sickening. You are a part of what is wrong with this world. Much like how all the criminals, terrorists and whatever are scum, so are you.

Muslims have also contributed to the economy in a big way in Europe and North America. For every loser there is dozens of successful individuals.

>>716165675
Doubtful.

>>716165719
I can agree with this. After puberty is a reasonable start. But, is it sufficient? I think 19 is a good age for my reasons. What do you think?

>>716165758
I'm from a shithoel country. I contribute more to Canada than 99% of born-Canadians.

>>716165842
There's nicer ways to say it, but he won't understand what you said I am sure.

>>716165857
It's not fair and balance, refer to my reply to him.
>>
>>716167072
You got that backwards. Persia was tits until Islam ruined it.
>>
>>716166981
see:
>>716166913
>>
>>716166717
>Your prophet said it
>So did literally every other leader of any religion
>>
>>716166913
I agree with you. But the people who claim to have moral precident are just as flawed as the rest of society. Thats the issue.
>>
>>
>>716167144
Persia wasn't tits
Persia was shit
Greece was gay as fuck
But Persia were the ones to introduce the veil system and other dumb shit to islam
>>
>>716167161
See
>>716167181
>>
>>716158987
Lol OP waffled your Q
>>
File: memeboy.png (105KB, 395x308px) Image search: [Google]
memeboy.png
105KB, 395x308px
>>716167107
>Muslims have also contributed to the economy in a big way in Europe and North America
>>
>>716167175
Every religious leader was wrong. Also buhdda didnt say that
>>
>>716167229
You are very confused
>>
>>716167367
His followers killed others anyways
>>
>>716167107
18 is fine. Yes or no. Is it ever ok to fuck a 9 yo?
>>
>>716167467
True. Organized religion is horse shit
>>
>>716161763
HAHAHAHHAHAHAH PEW IS NOT ACADEMIC!!! Is he fucking kidding. OP is a dumbass
>>
>>716167637
yeah

the word of christ has been so utterly skewed and bastardized that he'd never recognize it if he came back.

i like jesus, i hate christianity.
>>
File: B9z8itJIAAAkEvq.jpg (46KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
B9z8itJIAAAkEvq.jpg
46KB, 600x600px
>>716165876
Zakat can go to any charity or non-profit. It's being giving, generous. I give my zakat, actually way more than what I am supposed to. I pay for people in my community to go to school if parents can't afford it, I give to cancer research, AIDS research, brain imaging research and relief funds.

Zakat does not go to the Mosque as it does in Christianity. It's up to the individual to give it to where he sees fit. Moreover, most Mosques in Muslim countries are quite small and desolate because the money goes straight to the people of the community.

>ISIS is the military of Islam
Really man? It's hard to take you seriously.

>>716165973
I don't really care. It's disrespectful, but it speaks more about you than anything else.

>>716166122
I'll ignore the last sentence since it's pretty stupid.

But, how do you think we should be vigilant of people of different backgrounds?

>>716166228
Hope it's not because of the poo.

>>716166277
I cannot tell the future.

>>716166303
Refer to my post about my zakat.

>>716166521
>>716166607
What did you post. I have answered to practically every post. Just give me time.

>>716166597
I do not have the skills to make a cease fire. I also would condemn you for attacking the homosexual community.

>>716166630
Well I do not associate with them.
>>
File: mqdefault.jpg (10KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
mqdefault.jpg
10KB, 320x180px
What will you think about to take your mind off the agony of your burning flesh in jahannam

Will it be dick?
>>
>>716167774
I dont like his appraisal of judaism. Everything else was just fine.
>>
>>716155948

"Muslim" is not a race, therefore he was not being "racist", you idiot.
>>
>>716167538
You tell me.

Where do we draw the line for the law. 14 or 16? After the first period or no?

I'm not that guy obviously, but I don't understand why this is the point you all get hung up on. It happens in a lot of regions around the world and throughout history. Sure, it's fucked up, but I don't think it's actually written down in their religious texts. Sounds like a cultural phenomena.

Look at this guy here:
>>716166913

And this guy's response was just as fair:
>>716167181
>>
>>716157074
Just to be clear, the fact that your parents were non-religious is the reason you believe that your religion is compatible with modern civilization.

If western christians actually practiced their religion, it'd be incompatible too.

Glad you have a very moderate (aka not real) interpretation of Islam. If you think you can spread it to the fundies, go for it. I'm a practicing christian (lol) though I know it's all bullshit. I have family who likes church though and I use my 'faithfulness' to plant seeds like god loves gays and that sadly we can't legislate on abortion or else the muslims will legislate on their religious ideals too.

Fake-ass muslim pretends they're muslim. Welcome to the club.
>>
>>716167945
Its a yes or no question. Is it ever ok?
>>
>>716167843
answer this guy's question here
>>716166672
Do you still consider yourselves Muslim if you don't follow all the rules and commit the big sins?
>>
File: IMG_2957.jpg (178KB, 968x649px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2957.jpg
178KB, 968x649px
>>716155311
>>
>>716167843
>>ISIS is the military of Islam
>Really man? It's hard to take you seriously.

So blowing up innocents and fighting the jihad are things to ignore and not take seriously?

You spoke at great lengths about religion and sects, but what of foreign governments that adopt islam as their laws and idelologies and religions? How can a foreign system such as that ever be compatible with western society?

I dont care where YOUR zakat goes, i care about where a billion muslims are putting their zakats. Obviously some of that gets diverted to terror does it not? It is equivalent to a tax and you know it.
>>
>>716155311
>Let's try to avoid buzzword type questions and statements. They don't advance the discussion in any meaningful way.
>implying the muslim community is interested in meaningful discussion in the first place

the muslim community (namely the OIC - organization of islamic cooperation) came up with "islamophobia" as a main buzzword in an attempt to surpress free speech
>>
>>716168031
You're pretty adamant, dumbass. That's a fucking subjective question.

I think it's a resounding no. But the fact that you ignored the cultural contexts is even stupider. Society can be really fucked up, doesn't mean we blame the religion of the times for it.

Did you read the posts I referenced to? After that, you tell me. Yes or no? It's a yes or no question.
>>
>>716155311
>>716155311
Just wanted to tell you anon I hope one day the entire world purges you fucking cockroaches. Since the dawn of your shit subspecies the world has been worse off,
If I was able to shoot every single one of you people in the face I would gladly do my duty
>>
>>716167107
>"Most refugees who come into countries through proper channels are women and children"
>less than 15% of refugees go through proper channels

>"Try to treat Muslim girls like people and maybe you can get a relationship. Most Muslim girls are quite into white guys"
>Implying I'm not in a relationship
>Implying I don't treat muslim girls like people

>"Who are these uneducated, violent, liars?"
>areyouserious.jpg
have you been living in a cave like your prophet?

>"There are some who are uneducated, others are dentists and engineers."
>Some
>others are dentists and engineers
>implying they are the majority

>".. others are non-violent and ran away because they knew they wouldn't survive a war. "
>Fleeing countries not at war anymore

>"Why don't they stay? This is the stupidest remark made by westerners. How long would you stay?"
>westeners
>You don't identify with western culture
>Still a country not at war
>".. How long would you stay?"
>As long as it took to make my country great again
>>
>>716168222
If so then you are a hypocrite. At least you dont support pedophiles. Like your prophet is
>>
>>716167774
Ever heard of Dead Sea scrolls there buddy.... Prove accuracy
>>
>>716155311
how does it feel knowing your religion is the root of all the worlds evil?
>>
>>716167843
What do you mean you do not "associate" with them, you are muslim so you are one of them. Now tell me why do you guys keep blowing stuff up?
>>
>>716168280
What do you mean still not at war? A good amount of the gore threads propping up on here are coming from shots taken in Syria. Those shits are slaughtering innocent people like animals. Where the hell are they supposed to go? Rather than funneling them into our country to make things worse, why don't we address the fucking problem?
Thread posts: 276
Thread images: 48

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.