[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why has society become so accepting of mental disorders? There

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 212
Thread images: 37

Why has society become so accepting of mental disorders? There hasn't been any scientific breakthrough to make us think any differently about trans-genderism now than we did 10 or 20 years ago. It seems like it's only a matter of time before schizophrenics are just "trans-reality".
>>
>>716099866
Because everyone is mentally ill.
>>
If plastic surgery can fix a mental illness, then we should be fine with it.
>>
Social engineering. It's not organic, at least not entirely.
>>
>>716099866
I'd post a "bait" picture, but I'm too lazy to find one. Schizophrenia? Really? You can't be that dumb. This must be bait.
>>
"If plastic surgery can fix a mental illness, then we should be fine with it."

Except it doesn't fix it. Just as many of these botched beings an hero after the cut as before.
>>
>>716099977
Check em
>>
>>716099866
>Why has society become so accepting of mental disorders?
Why wouldn't we be accepting?

>It seems like it's only a matter of time before schizophrenics are just "trans-reality".
As long as they aren't harming themselves or others, why is that a problem?
>>
>>716100343
What's wrong with that analogy? It sounds fine to me.
>>
>>716100058

But it can't and it's not limited plastic surgery.
>>
>>716100479
Because it is a problem. Because being schizophrenic is an issue anon.
>>
>>716100616
Plastic surgery and pills.
>>
>>716100479
By accepting, I think OP means normalizing. Which it obviously shouldn't be.
>>
File: 1447735025902-1.jpg (171KB, 972x1296px) Image search: [Google]
1447735025902-1.jpg
171KB, 972x1296px
>>716099866

I would
>>
File: 1294018353424_3782309.png (32KB, 420x294px) Image search: [Google]
1294018353424_3782309.png
32KB, 420x294px
>>716099866
If a person with a dick wants to dress and be perceived as a woman, who the fuck honestly cares? Because it's tradition for men/women to act/dress that way means nothing to me. Anyone who focuses on gender fluidity as a major problem in the world is just looking to demonize a group to elevate themselves and prove they are ethically superior. It has no impact on you. Grow the fuck up.
>>
File: real gender.jpg (43KB, 619x528px) Image search: [Google]
real gender.jpg
43KB, 619x528px
>>716099866
>>
>>716099866

implying you would not let him suck you
>>
>>716100896
are these unown?
>>
>>716099866
Attention whoring Liberals.
>>
>>716100787
Because that's a child being forced to by his activist mom who is only forcing her son to do this so she can virtue signal
>>
>>716099866
I just don't understand why you give a shit about what they want. Just go mqsturbate to some tranny or something
>>
>>716099866
Because they are what makes us unique.

>Everyone has a mental disorder.
>Just most don't acknowledge it.
>>
>>716100787
OP here. >>716100747 Is correct. To pretend that transgenderism is normal is to put feelings above reality. I have problems with manipulating children into thinking they're trans or whatever, which in itself is a product of normalization, as well as taking the word of children seriously. Children say they want to be a lot of things, and it could be damaging to let them make such a serious decision at such a young age. Kids aren't old enough to consent to sex, but they can chose to CHANGE their sex? Give me a break.
>>
>>716101351
That's false. There are plenty of people without mental disorders.
>>
>>716100736

The lifelong dependency on pills doesn't fix anything.

It just keeps going on and on, and there's the risk of withdrawal with the pills.
>>
>>716100668
It's no more an issue then being psychopathic or NPD or a bunch of other disorders.

Note that I said "not causing harm."
>>
>>716101422
>. I have problems with manipulating children into thinking they're trans or whatever,
As do I. Now, show me a case where this is what happend. And I don't mean "oh, that must be what's going on" but an actual trans child that went on to say "my mother was a witch and put me up to it."
>>
>>716101422
>Not the guy you responded to
I agree. Adults can make whatever decision they want. Kids are too stupid and easily manipulated, and normalizing something very abnormal could lead to kids or teenagers making regrettable decisions.
>>
File: 1395637017398.jpg (438KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1395637017398.jpg
438KB, 1920x1200px
>>716100479
SJW are the most racist vile scum on this earth right now, up there with ISIS as a global threat to world peace.
>>
>>716101796
It's too early to be able to do that. It's only become normalized quite recently. Frankly, I think you'd have to be lying to yourself to say that it wouldn't happen.
>>
>>716101605
If you don't believe that ruining your ability to be a functional adult member of society counts as causing harm to yourself then sure. Causing physical harm to self or others are not the only negative effects of mental illness
>>
>>716101141
>>716101147

Virtue signalling, yes. I've also seen the theory that it is a form of munchausen by proxy syndrome, which makes sense as well.

Going back to virtue signalling, that then leaves the question of why. Why does LGB keep adding letters. Why is the social political left so obsessed with inclusivity. /pol/ thinks it's a jewish conspiracy. I don't think so. Social engineering maybe, but again why.
>>
>>716102117
Do you want to know? I have the answer for you.
>>
>>716101876
Typical right wing fantasy.
>>
>>716100343
Trans people cant accept reailty that theyre not a girl/boy so they cut dicks off and grow clits.

Just like a schizo becomes best friends with an orange because he cant accept fruit doesnt have consciousness
>>
>>716099866
because theyre just weird you fucking faggot
Who the fuck cares if they want to be weird, it's none of our fucking business
As long as they aren't telling me I need to shave my whole body, chop off my nuts and call myself a girl I don't care
The reason other mental disorders are treated seriously is because they usually cause people to freak the fuck out and harm others
This one doesn't, unless you happen to be some fucking retard heckling a tranny and get your shit kicked in
>>
A child isn't allowed to vote.

A child isn't allowed to drive.

A child isn't allowed to own a gun.

A child isn't allowed to sign a legally binding contract.

A child isn't allowed to get a tattoo.

Now, a child is allowed to irreversibly alter it's biology.

So should we hold off on this gender thing for later, or let them enlist and drive and all that starting now?
>>
>>716101876

I think you are correct that third wave feminism/SJW is a radical ideology with the usual insanity innate to all radical ideologies. It's no exaggeration to say it is dangerous to peaceful order of society. SJWs are actively doing things like sabotage, attempting to incite riots and spreading sincere death threats.
>>
>>716102250

Yes
>>
>>716100787
>don't want to see little boys pushed to take estrogen pills and wear dresses, at the very least don't want to see it propagandized to the degree which it is now
>"Grow the fuck up."
>>
>>716102016
Abusive parents put their children into beauty pageants. Yet we don't ban those
Abusive parents send their children to "torture-away-the-gay" camps. Yet we don't ban those.

The list of legal ways a parent can twist their children is very long.

>Why add to the list?
Because there are people out there for home trans will make life better?
>>
>>716102117
>Why is the social political left so obsessed with inclusivity

In every conflict, it comes down to "us" vs "them." Define your "us" more broadly and you get more allies.
>>
>>716099866
it's a mental disorder and the treatment is gender reassignment surgery or hrt.

we treat schizophrenia we treat transgender.
>>
>>716100572
Schizophrenia fucks up sb's ability to perceive reality, while being transexual is very different, it's one's choice (or one's mother's in the case of this boy) that forces a change over one's identity, expecting a different reply from others (or a different perception of yourself). If you see yourself as a woman, you're not a schizo because to get to that point you're probably on an estrogen dose, you shave (if I had to loose my beard, boooooi, I'd rather cut my dick lmao) all the time and dress up as a girl. Also, you know what you did and maybe even why. If you schizo, you don't even know you did shit, and if you did, you might think you were doing something different.
>>
>>716102487
It is social engineering. It is being done because in order to have a borderless world with all peoples living together, all differences need to be blurred.

There's beliefs that there is another aspect to it, that being that a confused group of people will latch on to leadership more willingly, but that is unconfirmed.
>>
>>716102672
To be fair to them, I can't imagine Hilary supports/even knows what some SJW think.
It's the same argument with the Redneck KKK Trump supporters- they can't demonize their supporters, so just willfully ignore it.
>>
>>716102745

>mental disorder
>treatment is genital mutilation

Reminds me of bleeding patients. No idea what they were treating, but hey it's the Christian way.
>>
>>716102117
Cultural Marxism, which seeks to put everything into a classification of the victim versus oppressor where victim is considered virtuous and oppressor is considered evil.
As such, since we all want to be seen as virtuous we end up creating more and more victim classifications and desire to try and make everyone else the oppressor and seek to overthrow and destroy the oppressor while still acting as though the oppressor is always going to be the powerful all-ruling monster it is, even after destroyed.

It's cancerous ideology, victimhood is not a goal to desire.
>>
>>716102547
>Abusive parents send their children to "torture-away-the-gay" camps. Yet we don't ban those.
I thought we did.
>>
>>716102745
how is that treatment? It's indulging delusions. If the schizophrenic believes he has magic powers, do we give him a wand?
>>
>>716099866
Do you have so very little going on that you actually care? This is all so unimportant.

I have trans co-workers and friends. Here's my process, try it:

1. They (or someone per-emptively will) inform me there are male/female.
2. My response; 'Okay.'
3. Refer to them accordingly.

It's not your job to give a shit, it really doesn't change anything. Just roll with it and stop being a faggot. Let people live.
>>
>>716103198

Not with this vice president.

He's not only a spokesman for them, he is a "fixed" customer.
>>
>>716102879
it's discreet eugenics to force out the retards from breeding?
>sure, you're a girl Steve
>yes, you deserve to wear this dress and cut off your penis
>intelligent human race saved
>>
>>716102547
But it's more than that. It's about society sensationalizing, propagandizing, and overall whoring something that isn't true. The number of people who get emotionally traumatized as children by this widespread misinformation will greatly outnumber people with actual gender dysphoria who it might benefit. There haven't been any scientific studies to change what we know about gender and gender dysphoria, and now, any further science that supports the idea that transgenderism isn't normal will be stigmatized. That's what happens to politically incorrect science. Feelings trump reality, and it could ruin a lot of lives in this case.
>>
>>716103421
Except, in case you hadn't noticed, THAT IS A CHILD BEING INDOCTRINATED BY HIS MOTHER DIE TO HER WANTING TO VIRTUE SIGNAL THANKS TO HER MUNCHAUSENS BY PROXY.
>>
>>716099866
Obama
>>
>>716103421
Probably because it's a child and that's not a decision they should be making.
>>
>>716103662
>something that isn't true
That's a very subjective opinion there.
>>
>>716099866

Propaganda. Mostly in the form of "education". The elites control society and can steer it any way they want.
>>
File: wet-booping-sounds-6090774.png (107KB, 500x492px) Image search: [Google]
wet-booping-sounds-6090774.png
107KB, 500x492px
>>716099866
My dick could not get any harder...
>>
>>716102877
I'm not drawing a psychological conclusion between schizo and trans. I'm drawing a social one. It only seems logical that schizo will be pushed as normal, although they'll probably get to otherkin first.
>>
>>716099866
>don't want to live up to social expectations of male
>would rather live up (down) to expectations of female
>lol k i'm a girl now
Yeah, you're as much a girl as you are respected by your peers. Good luck, kid.
>>
>>716103312
Oh shit we should do that. Give a sperged out schitzo a wand and be like

>Yer a wizard, Harry
>>
>>716102487
When you're crazy, you perceive everyone unlike you to be crazy.
So, if this was true, how do we know what crazy is?
Ever heard of a paradox?
>>
>>716103535
VP doesn't do shit. You're paranoid. Can you imagine the outrage if that happened? It's just plain unrealistic
>>
>>716103028
Bleeding and leeching were not exclusive to Christianity. Also, they actually did work for some things, whether its practitioners knew why or not.
>>
>>716100479

Look up Vincent Lee, Greyhound murder.
>>
>>716103832
I improperly worded that. I meant the pseudo-science of it. Gender dysphoria is a real mental disorder. Gender isn't some kind of innate spectrum. There's no science to support that, yet that's what they'd have us believe.
>>
>>716104282
The fact that it worked, and still does, on certain conditions does not excuse its over application in cases where it was not actually needed. His point still stands.
>>
>>716099866
hahah so much butthurt
accept it, faggots come to stay
>>
>>716103693
>>716103828
Oh
Fucking
Well
If it becomes a problem later in their life, they can sort it out with their mother. Of course I think it's retarded- but really, what do you plan to do about it besides bitch?
>>
>hating your body enough to mutilate it and forcefully change it's natural functions
>not a mental disorder

Take your pick. I guess if you don't give a shit, then neither should I. Every trans person I met was a real piece of shit and contributed very little to society.
>>
i feel it's important to point out that trans people tend not to be very sound of mind. mentally ill people tend to be mentally ill all around. if you meet a bi-polar person, there's a good chance they have a whole laundry list of other mental illnesses. it's no coincidence that the same is true of trans people. i don't have anything against them personally, but it is what it is.
>>
>>716104570
Of course not, but when you are in the middle ages and jack-shit is known about medicine beyond a little herbalism and leeching, I tend not to criticize trying whatever. If they had antibiotics, do you think they would have been bleeding people?
I understand the point that great harm can come from good intentions, but you can't blame people for trying to save themselves, even if they don't know how.
>>
>>716103028
>lol those stupid Christians and their Middle Ages medicine
Look up traditional Chinese medicine sometime.
>>
>>716104817
They won't be able to sort it out, because they'll be permanently deformed and altered. I'm not going to to do anything about it, I'm just explaining it to you.

Would you let a child get dramatic physical surgery on their own accord for literally any other reason?
>>
>>716104817
If other mothers get convinced of this insanity (which they will, believe me), it could become a widespread issue.
>>
>>716105202
>If other mothers get convinced of this insanity
Women are irrational cunts, they'll never realize that
>>
>>716104886
>hating your body enough to mutilate it
Circumcision.
Tattoos.
Piercings.
Implants.
Forked tongues.
Ritual branding.

I am cool with all of the above for consenting adults.
>>
>>716104186

Don says he's putting Pence in charge of domestic and foreign policy while he concentrates on the ambiguous goal that is making America great again.
>>
Why shouldn't we accept some disorders? How boring the world would be without a few queers and trannies to spice it up. If no one is being harmed, what's the big deal? Does someone wanting to be a girl or act in a feminine way make you feel insecure? Sounds like you have a disorder, if you ask me.
>>
>>716102535
No one pushed this child to do anything except fit into pointless social norms based on the ramblings of bronze-age nomads. Grow the fuck up.
>>
>>716105489
Being a tranny is easily more dramatic than anything on that list.
>>
>>716104817
It really upsets you that people care about this issue. I wonder what you have to hide.
>>
>>716105489

Yes.

People get pierced because they hate their body.

>ritual branding

I mean, do people in your village know to stay clear of you?
>>
>>716104817
This isn't like you dad forcing you to play baseball when you'd rather go to the science fair. This is mom treating you like her own personal dress up doll and forcing you to think her way because as a child, you don't want to disappoint a parent.

It's also why parent/child sexual abuse fucks up a child's mind. Because that's what this is.
>>
>>716105458
Protip: If you want to be taken seriously, don't flaunt your biases. Maybe the women in your life are cunts, maybe the women in most men's lives are cunts, but that's not an argument, and it makes some people not take what you say seriously.
>>
>>716102370
>fruit doesnt have consciousness

Maybe consciousness isn't something that is had, and is fundamental for reality?

Of course you believe you're conscious, but saying something isn't is baseless, no matter how unlikely
>>
>>716105560
Of course tumblr. Chromosomes are a social construct created by cis-scum and if it weren't for those pesky social norms we would live in a utopia filled with ladyboys and lactating men
>>
>>716105117
Plenty of dads buy their little snowflake a new nose or pair of tits, so I dunno. It's a tough question.
>>
>>716105102

There is room for a lot of stupidity in the world.
>>
>>716099866
>"trans-reality"
thats hilarious. im stealing that, i have tons of schizoaffective friends and they'd get a kick out of that.

overall though, mental disorders are scary as shit. especially to people who've never had to live/deal with them before. its the pinnacle representation of a total loss of control. over ones emotions or thoughts or actions. mental illness is what it looks like when we cannot control ourselves and thats terrifying for some people. almost everyone likes to be firmly in control of things, life job family interpersonal etc. being around us reminds them that it could happen to them at any time.
>>
>>716105560
Lol I hope this is bait
>>
>>716105502
Just hold your damn horses. He's not even in office yet. If Pence or Trump fuck everything up, I'll gladly take a pitchfork by your side, but politics are more complicated than that. Congress is a thing.
>>
>>716105617
I suppose, though the lizard man might disagree. I'm cool with it, anyway. But again, only for consenting adults.
>>
File: xlarge.jpg (189KB, 1024x808px) Image search: [Google]
xlarge.jpg
189KB, 1024x808px
>>716099866
Because the more mental illness we have in the world, the more drugs big phrama can sell.
/thread
>>
File: 1475527764076.png (257KB, 368x657px) Image search: [Google]
1475527764076.png
257KB, 368x657px
>>716105728
I am discussing trannies with other anonymous posters on a cantonese sewing-enthusiast imageboard. I don't exactly give a shit what you think of my biases toward women.
>>
>>716105746
It's a kid.
>>
>>716105560
>My penis is a social construct
>>
>>716100896
>objects
lmfao
>>
File: xzmmREq.jpg (174KB, 892x1366px) Image search: [Google]
xzmmREq.jpg
174KB, 892x1366px
>>716105117
Do you know that'll be true in the next decade? Medical science keeps on getting better anon, and read before you reply butthurt fag. I know it's retarded, but that's not my kid, and it's not yours. So again, what do you plan to do besides bitch?
>>716105202
Go outside anon. Most moms aren't the best, but the bulk majority wouldn't allow for this. You're literally using the 'if my child sees gays they'll become influenced!' argument.
>>
>>716099866
Holy fuck I got a new identity to attach to. Trans-dimensional. Don't oppress me with your 10 years in jail 1 second is the same to me.
>>
>>716101548
Define mental disorder and how you intend to prove your claim. (really the other faggot should have to prove it, but i'm curious as to how you've arrived at this conclusion)
>>
>>716105943

You mean the republican Congress they control?
>>
File: tumblr_msv193c1in1qa42jro1_1280.jpg (208KB, 1280x855px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_msv193c1in1qa42jro1_1280.jpg
208KB, 1280x855px
>>716106014
ffs
>>
>>716105822
Yes, I get a kick out of that. Thanks for explaining how to voice my new identity.

Space-elfkin
>>
>>716106077
no, the sense of belonging to a 'gender' is, entirely

the meme has nearly outlived it's purpose, to create a physically diverse gene pool.
>>
>>716106023
I'm not saying anything about your biases, you're just making us all look stupid.
>>
>>716105665
I legitimately am at a loss to whatever you're implying.
>>
>>716105666
Branding is a huge thing among black fraternities in the US. Ever seen a football player with a huge, ropy keloid scar on their bicep in the shape of a Greek letter? That's what that is. Plenty of videos out there if you want to watch them do it.
I guess I don't see any difference in the guy who gets his whole body tattooed in scales, gets "horn" implants in his scalp, his tongue split, etc, because he wants to be a lizard...and some dude who gets his dick inverted because he wants to be a woman.
>>
>>716106103
>Do you know that'll be true in the next decade?

Yeah it probably will still be true in 10 years.

>>716106217
It's a prolonged mental state that fits one or more of the following criteria

A. Causes prolonged mental and emotional suffering

B. Hinders one's ability to pursue their jobs, education or social life

C. Puts a person at risk to themselves or others.

I'm qualified to answer this question, you aren't. There are plenty of people who are not mentally ill, stop projecting.
>>
File: 1460162530379.gif (1MB, 268x274px) Image search: [Google]
1460162530379.gif
1MB, 268x274px
>>716106417
>making us all look stupid.
>muh pr
>on a single thread on /b/
Sorry, I guess?
>>
Accepting?

Society in general has placed a lot of stigmas on mental illness. Look at LSD and mushrooms, the general public see people on psychedelics as dangerous and deranged. This is only rarely true.

Not to say that the whole trans-gender thing isn't fucking bonkers, it is not on the same level as schizophrenia. People choose to take part in trans for a lot of reasons, complex as well as simple. From intense traumatic memories causing severe dislocation with a healthy self-image, to pure fucking vanity. Schizophrenia is a very specific disease, as are many other mental illnesses. They are all hugely misunderstood by society as a whole, and it's written into the laws to treat them poorly and without considering rehabilitation.

Trans-genderism whatever they call it fucking bullshit, isn't accepted by the majority of society. Unfortunately, the bulk of that opposition comes from bigotry and not intelligence or knowledge on the topic. But the rest of it, the leftist morons and the SJWs who blindly tread on territory that is not their own, like Psychology, who accept this shit. And those who are taking part in it, which are also heavily planted in the leftist, sjw groups. Do you know any conservative trans, who dont hate themselves?

The solution to this shit, like the solution to a lot of behavioral issues in the modern child's development, is to inject some fucking actual knowledge into the situation. Like you said, the science on it is clear. But this isn't a logical issue for those who support it, its purely emotional. They are all tethered to it in some deep emotional way, and to remove it would be to tear open that wound, and that's not going to happen. So this movement is really a product of the collective disorder of the new generation's total lack of proverbial legs on it's behavioral/mental barstool: a product of poor parenting, fucked education, and the stigma of mental illness leading to their continued derangement.
>>
>>716106386
That has no scientific backing. I have a penis, therefor I am a man. I have a vagina, therefor I am a woman. I have a penis, but feel strongly uncomfortable in my man body, therefor I have gender dysphoria (trangender). Go fuck yourself.
>>
>>716101422
Kids have next to no grasp on sexuality as a concept, so being forced by an adult to be transgender is probably harmful as fuck
>>
>>716099866
i'd molest him
>>
>>716106638
>qualified
Why?
>>
>>716105729
Maybe ur schizo
>>
>>716106925
Because it's my field chief.
>>
>>716099866
Because it's all part of the evil New World Order.
>>
>>716106790
so mental illness is self inflicted? im just doing this for shits and giggles?
>>
>>716106031
I thought we were speaking more generally, not about OP's girl. Yeah, I personally would prefer that sex changes are limited to adults, but even at 18, coercion could be a factor. I dunno, you see stories too about extremely conservative, traditional families who finally cave into their child's insistence that they are not a boy/girl.
>>
>>716106931
let me refer you to a previous post, since you obviously read the thread
>>716104068
feel free to swap the catch-all 'crazy' with 'schizo', 'mentally ill' or whatever your favorite meme is
>>
>>716106855
That's literally what I said.

Also checked I guess
>>
File: liesontheinternet.jpg (67KB, 453x576px) Image search: [Google]
liesontheinternet.jpg
67KB, 453x576px
>>716106997
What school did you go to? When did you graduate?
>>
>>716106283
Someone buy Miley a tongue-scraper, ffs.
>>
>>716107266
In 2014, I'm not telling you my school. I don't care if you don't believe me, it's not even a big lie. A lot of people pursue careers in psychology/
>>
File: tumblr_o6j3b8zPOy1v33hszo1_500.jpg (63KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o6j3b8zPOy1v33hszo1_500.jpg
63KB, 500x500px
>>716106848

>Knew a "it" that didn't feel like they we're a girl
>Decided to go through the process of becoming a man
>Changed name
>went to a shrink
>did the hormones
>did the surgery to get the dick and cut tits off
>was technically a "male" for about 3 years
>3 years later regrets decision
>decides to become female again

Face it... Transgenders are fucking mentally ill.. It should not be a fucking gender since a shit ton of them either regret the decision, do it for money (Tranny porn) or commit suicide...

Why is it that you rarely see old trannys?
>>
>>716106997
Was your deceased wife flatulent?
>>
>>716107436
A lot of people.
>aren't ITT

You're not qualified to do jack shit, are you? Other than shitpost. Grade A work.
>>
File: Cheshire Cat.jpg (24KB, 389x320px) Image search: [Google]
Cheshire Cat.jpg
24KB, 389x320px
>>716099977
We're all mad here
>>
>>716107615
Look dumbass. You said that all people have mental disorders, it's patently false. It doesn't even make sense.

I listed the very basic criteria that determine mental illness and how not all people fit them, supporting my point. You are braindead and you shouldn't breed.
>>
File: thisisyou.jpg (80KB, 492x559px) Image search: [Google]
thisisyou.jpg
80KB, 492x559px
>>716107553

>i have an anecdote which basically means I know everything!
>>
>>716107553
>a shit ton of them either regret the decision, do it for money (Tranny porn) or commit suicide...

I'm cool with this. It's called letting people live their lives as they see fit.
>>
Speaking of this new age type stuff has anyone noticed an increase of men dating girls 16 to 17? It seems like a lot of guys I work with over 20 are starting to date the girls at my workplace who are 16 to 17 which is legal since the age of consent is 16 in my state but still it's weird.
>>
>>716107787
I agree with you, Robin Williams. They wouldn't call them disorders if all people had them.
>>
File: gave 110% out there.png (46KB, 428x440px) Image search: [Google]
gave 110% out there.png
46KB, 428x440px
>>716107787
>I listed the very basic criteria
Anyone can copy paste from webMD, m8. Keep trying though. I'm not that anon.
>>
>>716107553
>Why is it that you rarely see old trannys?

Probably because it's a relatively recent phenomenon. The reason for that is likely due to the long held stigma of behaving even slightly outside of strict societal roles. I'm sure there are plenty of trans people who are 100% sure of their decision, and live normal lives, but you do have a point about suicide and transitioning back. As another anon said, mentally ill people commonly have many mental illnesses.
>>
>>716107787
>Look dumbass.
The all-mighty signifier of convincing and rational counter-argument, ready to be dropped
>>
File: th.jpg (6KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
6KB, 160x160px
>>716107797
>>716107796

>4.6 percent of the overall U.S. population has self-reported a suicide attempt, with that number climbing to between 10 and 20 percent for lesbian, gay or bisexual respondents. By comparison, 41 percent of trans or gender non-conforming people surveyed have attempted suicide.

>LET THEM LIVE THEIR LIVES!!!!!!! WHO CARES IF THEY COMMIT SUICIDE ITS NOT A MENTAL DISORDER LET THEM HAVE THEIR GENDER HUUURRRRR

Woah... Leftist logic at hand people
>>
File: 1466060466734.jpg (22KB, 237x264px) Image search: [Google]
1466060466734.jpg
22KB, 237x264px
>>716108139
>>
>>716108208
This is bait.
>>
>>716108139
Problem is, their suicide rate is still 40-70% after surgery.
They were already confused and lost mentally, after surgery they become strangers in their own bodies.
>>
>>716108220
Yes. Let them. Why do you care?
>>
>>716108075
His argument is literally that everyone is mentally ill, he's wrong. You're a dipshit for agreeing with him.

>>716108208
I'm sorry that you're mentally ill and assume everyone else is too. But then again I'm glad that you suffer.
>>
>>716099866
Society has always been accepting of mental disorders it's just that religious people want monopoly for acceptance of their specific mental disorder.
>>
>>716108220
Libertarian logic actually.
You authoritarians are all the same, whether you're libtards or cuckservatives...you all want to control everyone else. Fuck you. :)
>>
>>716099866
confuse and conquer
>>
>>716108670

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>
File: 1475110923917.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
1475110923917.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>716099866

'https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWd3FFfTJgQ
>>
File: 1465759244738.jpg (112KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
1465759244738.jpg
112KB, 540x720px
>>716108469
>You're a dipshit
>>716108208 relevant.

also wait, you're telling me that a mental health professional claimed that the entire world is mentally ill? why would anyone do such a thing? hes clearly qualified to speak in this field. i mean he graduated from community college in 2014. OBVIOUSLY this is the best person to try to "debate" with ITT.
>>
File: itsokayfag.jpg (7KB, 301x167px) Image search: [Google]
itsokayfag.jpg
7KB, 301x167px
>>716108469
You tried your best, psychfag. Their daddies raped them with the wrench a few too many times.
>>
File: 1472145033672.jpg (34KB, 590x350px) Image search: [Google]
1472145033672.jpg
34KB, 590x350px
>>716108220
Studies have shown that even 'well raised' upper middle-class people who have money, friends and the best support network, counseling and all manner of help to ease their transition still commit suicide at hilariously high numbers.
>>
>>716108469
Trolling used to be an art, amateur shills like this really suck the life out of it, at least pretend you sincerely believe what you say.

We all know when you read "Narcissistic personality disorder" description you have a big laugh, like anyone who has awareness of more than one 'personality'
>>
It's the kikes.
>>
File: witchcraft.gif (491KB, 314x177px) Image search: [Google]
witchcraft.gif
491KB, 314x177px
>>716108944
>>716109044
>>
File: 1482102587039.jpg (12KB, 400x462px) Image search: [Google]
1482102587039.jpg
12KB, 400x462px
>>716100479
The more we accept, the more we can be manipulated.

Question everything anon
>>
>>716108820
No, I'm disagreeing with the guy who said everyone is mentally ill, because I work in the field and it was a stupid statement.

>>716109044
What are you even talking about?
>>
>>716108944
What does thos numbers say about the difference in suicide rates between those who live closeted compared to those who have undergone gender correction?
>>
Too many guys are falling for the libcuck meme

Beta males are slowly fading into oblivion

Soon it'll only be alphas and women left over, and there's nothing we can do about it

Beta uprising when!?
>>
>>716102370
There are more than just transwomen, and they don't cut off their dicks nor grow(Hello???) clits lmao
>>
>>716109254
>gender correction
Don't call it that. You look like a retard.
>>
>>716101101
They look like snowflakes to me.

>>716100896
Is the bottom left literally cyclone-gender?
>>
>>716107157
Where in that do you conclude that mental illness is self inflicted? I said that trans is a product of common psychological conditions that all express themselves in the person's behavior differently. Multiple conditions, each having many different topical symptoms, including transgenderism, lead to a group of people who are all trans for different reasons, psychologically.

For those of them that going trans works, and it negates the emotional pain, good for them, but yeah it's still caused by a mental illness. You are supposed to be fine with your biological gender. All this social construct bullshit is the spine of the trans movement. It's not society that is twisted and fucked, it's your fucking mind. Your mind is twisting your perceived reality, and like I said before, it comes from any number of mental conditions that cause emotional pain. You've found a backwards fucked up way of (usually) temporarily mitigating that pain, because it's easier than just facing the music and overcoming your psychological baggage.

You'd rather direct that pain towards literally everyone else except those who are trans, in the form of hatred and negativity. By saying that our established, biological, scientific definitions of gender are just an ideology, an abstract conjuration of society, an arbitrary statute. When in fact it is your emotional dysfunction that has arbitrarily conjured an abstract ideology of gender.
>>
File: getbackpsychfag.gif (657KB, 450x240px) Image search: [Google]
getbackpsychfag.gif
657KB, 450x240px
>>716109251
>I work in the field

Stay the fuck away from me and my feminine penis, you quack!!
>>
>>716102415
You can't get SRS until you're 18 minimum and hormones can be undone by literally just using the opposite hormones, if not they wouldn't even work in the first place. Plus, to be allowed to even get hormones, and especially SRS, you need to go through extensive sessions and shit to confirm and be sure of yourself 100% that you want this and it's not something else that is up with you or whatever or that you're not actually a transperson. Still, some people do slip through and shit like that and they end up regretting it. It's not just a matter of saying you want to be something else and you just get babied white people-style.
>>
>>716109372
triggered
>>
>>716109251
Read the chain of replies.

Takes a fool without any life experience to genuinely believe that only some people have a disorder that makes them selfish
>>
>>716109412
Screencapping this. Thank you based anon.
>>
>>716102535
How is it being propagandized just because it has more of a voice in society now?
>>
>>716109254
No data on the subject, presumably because those who do not pursue a course that destroys their mind and body do not kill themselves at numbers large enough to notice.
>>
Do people on 4chan these days just decide that transpeople are only children that don't know better and that it's as easy as saying that you're trans and now you get all kinds of shit? I thought at least some of the people here had brains
>>
>>716099866
The way I see it, we have pretty much "defeated" natural selection in a way, at least for a while. Started with good intentions (help the little guys, etc.), but resulted in retards being considered equal in every way. Meaning that every moronic opinion is now expected to recieve as much respect as the biggest scientific breakthroughs.
For the record, I have no problem with men getting tits, or anyone undergoing whatever cosmetic operation they want. I'm mainly responding to the trans-genderism part. That is, people arguing that these operations and hormone treatments mean they become some other gender.
Also, this generally goes for every other social phenomenon where nonsense is "equal" to truth.
>>
>>716109571
>hormones can be undone by literally just using the opposite hormones
Wrong. Using hormones during puberty fucks up development.
>>
>>716101351
Please read the DSM-V definition of mental disorder, not many people have them, most people operate within the boundaries of sanity
>>
>>716109681
You don't understand what the difference between narcissism and narcissistic personality disorder is. Getting anxious doesn't mean you have an anxiety disorder either.

So entertaining that all the anti-psych people never understand the field at even a basic level. It's like when creationists try and debunk evolution and out themselves as ignorant morons.
>>
File: WEGOTONE.jpg (53KB, 400x197px) Image search: [Google]
WEGOTONE.jpg
53KB, 400x197px
>>716109412
>>
>>716109871
Punctuation. Use it.
And no.
>>
>>716107615
Wow, the guy is being smart not giving out information. You don't even need a psychology degree to know what he said is true. Not everyone has a fucking mental disorder. The only difference between a benign personality quirk and a mental disorder is as his list described. If it fucks with you, its a disorder. Are you going to sit there and say that literally everyone has something that fucks with their ability to function? That everyone is dysfunctional? You are wrong, projecting, or both. Learned all this shit in psych class last semester, its the basics of psych. You are clearly the one who has no qualifications here fucktard
>>
Some children are, genetically, more prone to becoming gay.

I put 2+2 together and assume that trannies are just a small fraction of those people, but aren't happy being a gay male.
>>
File: 1456386554769.jpg (283KB, 670x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1456386554769.jpg
283KB, 670x1000px
>>716100058
>be schizophrenic
>chop off cock
>not schizophrenic any more
Sounds good Dr. Goldstein
>>
>>716110181
Sexuality and gender aren't directly related, as far as I know, plenty of trans people are bi or gay/lesbian
>>
>>716099866
This nigga got a point.
>>
File: cawfee.jpg (12KB, 206x193px) Image search: [Google]
cawfee.jpg
12KB, 206x193px
>>716099866
Transgenderism is just another fetishization of the human body by us.

If there was a "gay gene" that existed that determined the person's attractiveness toward specific individuals, then one, by simple logic of evolution, it would far surpass only the person's sex. It would account for age, color of skin, height, the fact if they're a human or not, and the fact that they're alive or not. Two, it would have to be self-sufficient by allowing itself to be reproducible through creating children in order to stay alive.

The thing that's wrong with the first thing is that you're now entering the realm where you're accepting pedophiles, bestiality, and necrophiliacs as "who they are". We all know that they're mentally ill people who have grown into sick fetishes through their own will to bastardize the human body, so what makes the homosexual any different? It doesn't. Just by allowing themselves to say that there's a "gene" without reading any kind into it or asking their third-grade biology teacher, they allowed themselves to be lied to over and over again with pseudoscience.

Secondly, if a person has genes that allow them to be gay, they would need to reproduce to further spread those genes. If those genes develop, though, then they can't reproduce for the simple fact that they're homosexual. Evolution, by it's own definition, would've erased it long ago. And I didn't even say yet that a bad number of chromosomes lead to sterilization, and that genes can't be magically produced within a series of three generations. That's not how genes work.

And if you believe that we're on the same level as animals, ask yourself when was the last time you threw shit at someone.
>>
File: bready ready.jpg (90KB, 538x604px) Image search: [Google]
bready ready.jpg
90KB, 538x604px
>>716099866
I've witnessed MANY "transgenders" here in /b/ claim that the hormone supplements for estrogen makes them feel good, less depressed.

Do they not not understand that this chemical exchange is far safer fucking a girl?
Think about it?
A bunch of lonely dudes taking pills & shit that fucks up their body, instead of just fucking a girl, and getting those same pheromone dopamine reactions the natural way.
>>
>>716109958
Jesus you're a pretentious cunt. Even if you aren't bullshitting and you DO have a degree, I'd still not take you seriously. Thats how arrogant you sound right now. You make people not want to trust your expertise just to spite your shit tier personality.
>$50K down the drain
>>
>>716099977

This thread should have ended on trip dubs

Checked sir as only intelligent post
>>
>>716108208
Weird how you don't have any kind of logical or useful information to back your point, you've fallen to pretty attacks and pointless conjecture.

>the all-mighty signifier of someone who hasn't a leg to stand on
>>
>>716109958
Here's the pro-psych troll argument:

>cause u are X sometimes but not all the time makes it not a disorder, it doesn't meet my textbook's definition for frequency to be a disorder

I know some genuinely have faith in MSMMD's definitions, unaware that they are published by the same people owning the largest pharma corps, just sad
>>
File: laughingnewman.gif (987KB, 229x176px) Image search: [Google]
laughingnewman.gif
987KB, 229x176px
>>716110169
I'm not the one claiming to have any.
>>
>>716109859
Or could it be that those don't get counted because they're among teens and not adults?
>>
>>716110181
I've never heard that before. Not saying it's impossible, but it's the first I've ever heard of it. Furthermore, I think it's important to note that society has, through political correctness, obscured the truth about being gay. Fact is, lots of if not most gay people aren't "born that way" at all. Childhood experiences account for homosexuality way, WAY more than any hormonal imbalances within the womb, or any "gay gene".
>>
>>716099866
You realize tho this shit has been going on for awhile we just didn't make a big fucking deal about it.
>>
>>716110576
Nope, when you bring a problem out to the public it becomes much much worse and others around you constantly force you to relive and experience it. When it is private, as most problems about health and body should be, it is easier to dismiss it and put it out of your mind.
>>
>>716099866
We began accepting them the instant we accepted the recent Republican party (Tea Party, alt-Right, etc).
>>
File: what.png (298KB, 600x512px) Image search: [Google]
what.png
298KB, 600x512px
>>716110462
>Do they not not understand
>>
>>716101550
Atleast it keeps money flowing to the pharmaceutical business
>>
File: No, we got.gif (1MB, 448x190px) Image search: [Google]
No, we got.gif
1MB, 448x190px
>>716109963
>>
>>716110517
Classic
>maybe if I just accuse others of what I've just done, they won't notice I did!

If only everyone fell for such amateur psych tricks
>>
>>716110462
>ewwww, i am no lesbian, you perv
you do know you can't counter stupidity with logic?
>>
>>716110518
You don't need meds to treat a mental disorder, psychologists and therapists don't even prescribe medicine. It's not an arbitrary distinction, it has to fit one of those agreeable criteria. It has to negatively affect your life in a serious way. If someone's narcissism is ruining their life, then it's a disorder. If it's just who they are, then it's just a personality trait. This is actually pretty simple.
>>
File: 1465410622863.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1465410622863.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>>716108447
Bingo!
>>
>>716110766
>jpeg
>focus on mistyping an extra not

Thank you anon.
>>
File: potatard.jpg (82KB, 400x301px) Image search: [Google]
potatard.jpg
82KB, 400x301px
>>716109571
>hormones can be undone by literally just using the opposite hormones
I'm guessing you failed highschool biology and your parents are related by blood.
>>
>>716110736
You probably think that was smart or clever or something, but you might as well have typed *tips fedora*
>>
>>716099866
i dunno. it doesn't bother me.

there are still lots of straight chicks who like dick. so as far as i'm concerned, the more dudes who become faggots, the more pussy that's available for me.

i had my first threesome a couple months ago and things seem to be getting better all the time.

that being said, there seem to be a lot of parents forcing their kids to be gay. i know a couple who has a boy (i think he's four or five), but they let his hair grow out and put him in (what looks to me, anyway) girl's clothing. that is something i do think is wrong. pretty much everyone who meets him and hasn't been told he's a boy, thinks he's a girl. i think it's better to let kids decide their own sexuality when it's time, and not press the issue.
>>
File: lmao.gif (510KB, 480x228px) Image search: [Google]
lmao.gif
510KB, 480x228px
>>716110810
>>
>>716110649
When was the last time you saw national geographic whoring a confused child on their cover?
>>
>>716110981
I can't believe it too this long for someone to call him out on that.
>>
thread tl:dr but arent trans liked 35/10,000 people?

not much of a revolution! cant believe we're wasting air on this.
>>
>>716110561
You also aren't claiming anything. You're only involvement in this thread's topic has been to attempt to strawman the opposition. You haven't provided anything useful. Prove to us that everyone has a fucking mental disorder. You've proven you do, you got 7 billion more. What could ever qualify you to prove that? It is soooo much more plausible that this guy is in fact a psych major, I can tell by what he said that he knows the very basics at least(more than you), than it is plausible that you somehow know FOR FUCKING SURE that everyone has a mental disorder. Fuck off man
>>
>>716110472
It hurts to be wrong but try to get over it. You will grow as a person.
Thread posts: 212
Thread images: 37

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.