[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /b/, I dont know if I should break it off with my girlfriend

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 152
Thread images: 17

File: 1.jpg (90KB, 716x1192px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
90KB, 716x1192px
Hey /b/, I dont know if I should break it off with my girlfriend of 1 month.

The pros
>she's a virgin
>pretty cool, I like her in general
Cons
>randomly told me over the phone that her first blowjob was with a black guy (I was her second)
>she believes in the blm bullshit

Pic related. what would you do?
>>
Try to finesse. If she doesnt want to fuck then dump her ass and get you a ho that will ride your dick good.
>>
Tell her that she needs to be lynched for betraying the white race
>>
>>716014590
Burn the coal, pay the toll

Dump her
>>
stab yourself
>>
>>716014590
break up with her

she is too good for an insecure wittle edgelord like yourself

alternatively you could challenge her 'blm bullshit' views, but you wont because you are a coward
>>
>>716014590
Take her virginity, then try to tell her that blm is bs, if she doesnt listen and is gonna stay a dumb cunt, tell her to fuck off.
>>
>>716014590
That depends on how much she loves black cock.
If she really likes it, you can recreate the experience for her by raping her and then beating the shit out of her.
>>
File: wp_ss_20161209_0001.jpg (270KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
wp_ss_20161209_0001.jpg
270KB, 720x1280px
>>716015189
I guess I'd try to fuck her first. I mean why not
>>
>>716014590
Fucking break her. Being a virgin is a phase, soon she will be your freak. BLM is also a phase. Show her they don't matter. Stats don't lie, niggers do though.
>>
>>716014590
I would
>>
smash n' dash /b/ro
>>
>>716015359
I feel so disgusted when I think about it though. I hope white guilt didnt make her do it
>>
>>716014590
dump that shit
>>
>>716015535
stop being such an intellectual coward and challenge her blm views, preferably on an open forum like facebook

everybody should know how educated and clever you are

youre not a coward, are you?

man. the. fuck. up
>>
File: 1442263221841s.jpg (3KB, 125x123px) Image search: [Google]
1442263221841s.jpg
3KB, 125x123px
>>716014590
>she believes in the blm bullshit

sounds like a keeper
>>
>>716014590
Dating for a month and haven't fucked? Wtf bro, you're a lil bitch. I don't date a girl until I've fucked her so I know if that bitch is worth my dick thrusts or not
>>
What you do is try to make it seem like its ok (BLM). If she brings it up say some shit like "Yea its ok" but progressivly go down on what you say.
>>
>>716015772
Why do you have to be racist? Blacks are just as respectable as other races, why is it a big deal if she was sexually involved with one before you? You Nazis need to grow up
>>
>>716014813
this

fuck her first though, taking that V is something you can look back on, have a chuckle, and cherish in your old age when, embittered by your rejection, she goes back to Tyrone and inevitably becomes a single mother
>>
>>716014590
Post nudes
>>
>>716014590
Post her nudes here for a start obviously
>>
File: k.jpg (97KB, 720x919px) Image search: [Google]
k.jpg
97KB, 720x919px
>>716015869
oh, she knows I don't agree with them.

>>716016142
all I'm going to post
>>
>>716016403
Now we are talking op... Continue with more nudes.. So how was the head?
>>
>>716016403
No, keep posting.. She looks great. I say... She only sucked the nigs dick, so break her and make her yours... She's a virgin man, teach her the ropes.
>>
>>716016484
>>716016560
don't have any real nudes. We go to the same campus so I never bothered with that. the head's not too bad though
>>
>>716016403
see this, kids?

this is a grown man being a total fucking pussy while telling himself hes an 'alpha'

go on facebook and argue against her views where everyone else can see

if you dont then you admit to yourself, and to the world that you are total fucking pussy
>>
>>716016676
Post what you got
>>
>>716014590
Shes a nigger lover? DUMP HER IMMEDIATELY AND PRAY SHE DIDN'T GIVE YOU AIDS!! Get yourself a classy white girl. Not some nigger loving BLM whore.
>>
>>716014590
Pump and dump
>>
>blew a nigger
absolutely disgusting. You could educate her that nig lives don't matter, but you can't unmouthfuck her. Dump the cunt
>>
>>716014590
Hmmm.. tough call. My current girlfriend fucked 2 niggers in her lifetime.. I flat out told her the thought disgusts me but i'm glad she did it BEFORE she was with me. I told her flat out that I hate niggers and that if she ever tried that shit again? I would leave her in a heartbeat. It does bother me knowing two niggers dicks have been inside of her, but what can I really say? It was long before she knew me. Thankfully shes not a BLM supporter. She said the two niggers she fucked were assholes and does not support the BLM BS. It's weird, I can accept my girl fucking niggers before me, but the BLM shit disturbs me more. I dunno what to tell ya. If she supports that shit... it means she'd fuck one if she had the chance. At least my girl is turned off to them now. Hard to say what to do man. Godspeed.
>>
>even considering continuing to kiss a mouth that has slurped nigger cum straight from an ook ooking nigger's dick.

Anon....
>>
It shouldn't matter. Your opinion doesn't matter. I you like her then be with her. But if you are so bothered by the fact that you and everybody on this thread are racists then leave her.

Fact is most women in america are going to sleep with a black person so get used to it
>>
I'm leaning towards the pump and dump route. Mainly because of the blm and other liberal crap
>>
>>716014590
If i was in your exact shoes...? I would fuck her. Take her virginity... then dump her. Shes a nigger loving BLM supporter.. which means.. she will be hurt by you fucking her over and fall into the arms of niggers... forever ruining her life. When shes a single mother with 3 or 4 niglet half-breed babies, she will finally see her mistake in life... meanwhile you got virgin pussy and ruined her for life. :)
>>
File: IMG_1199.jpg (200KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1199.jpg
200KB, 640x1136px
Look man, it's up to you to tell her what to believe. I mean you gotta be subtle about it, but if you are her intellectual superior you can change the ay she looks at the world. First agree to disagree peacefully, but slowly see if she's open at all to your perspective. If over time she proves too stubborn and it still bothers you, consider moving on. Otherwise tell her to shut up about that bs unless she can quit being naive.
>>
>>716017221
Basically, be a man and get your way. Not a lot these days will put it so bluntly for you, but there you are.
>>
>>716017121
>fact is most women in america are going to sleep with a black person so get used to it

where the fuck did you get that "fact" from?
>>
>>716017121
>Fact is most women in america are going to sleep with a black person

maybe if they are raped by a nigger. Only bottom of the barrel hoes and liberal idiots go for coons
>>
>>716017121
>Fact is most women in america are going to sleep with a black person so get used to it

keep dreaming, nigger. The vast majority of women of every race other than porch monkey is disgusted by your kinky hair, ape face and shit skin.
>>
>>716017606
Who said I was black, and for that matter american. There's a fucking reason that country is the laughing stock of the world
>>
>>716017739
dont bother, these kids are idiots and cowards
>>
File: average swedish male.png (43KB, 546x320px) Image search: [Google]
average swedish male.png
43KB, 546x320px
>>716017739
>>716017868
>>
>>716017981
i bet you post and say stuff like that when you arent on an anonymous message boards, because you are brave and intellectually honest, not some sort of pussy /pol/ kid

pffftthahaAHAHAHAHAHAH
>>
>>716016771
wow edgy.
>>
>>716016942
Not to be mean or anything anon, but I have always wondered... How does it feel to know that a much bigger and thicker cock was riding that pussy, and that you are getting sloppy seconds to a couple of nggers?
>>
>>716016942
ROFL, Turned off by them... That is what she wants you to think so you don't kill yourself... but every time you guys are fucking, all she is thinking about " I wish he was black"
>>
>>716014590
I would definitely stay with her long enough to fuck her. Then dump her if she doesn't outgrow the BLM bullshit.

With that said, make sure she gets tested. 50 percent of blacks have herpes. They also have 8 times the rate of gonorrhea, chlamydia, etc.
>>
>>716017121
Dis anon is actually correct.
>>
>>716018984
50% of blacks of herpes... Can I see your reference?
>>
If you stay a virgin all your life you'll never have to experience the horror of bedding a woman who has been with a black guy
>>
>>716019029
Yea it's funniggerfacts.com
>>
File: image.jpg (36KB, 300x375px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36KB, 300x375px
>mfw I'm black and topkekking at this post.
>>
>>716014590

> girlfriend of 1 month
> she's a virgin

She ain't your gf bro, she's just using you. How much of your life are you gonna waste on that?
>>
OP here. Why do you guys think she would tell me that she blew a black guy in the first place? Did she expect me to congratulate her on being so progressive? fuck...

also /r/ing sources to gather anti blm facts
>>
>>716019134
edgy..
>>
>>716019246
try stormfront you worthless jizzrag
>>
She won't fuck you because she's into niggers and wants a big nigger dick to tear her pussy up. Hell she's probably lying to you about being a virgin to hide the fact she's smashin Harambes cousin behind your back.
>>
>>716019029
>Can I see your reference?

Sure. It comes from the Center for Disease Control and Prevention

"Overall, 40.8 percent (1,684) of the study participants were infected with HSV-2. Infection rates were higher among women (52 percent) visiting the clinics than men (32 percent), and higher among African Americans (48 percent) than whites (30 percent)."

https://www.cdc.gov/stdconference/2000/media/afamericans2000.htm

That study is actually about black women but who do you think they're getting it from? White guys? Kek.

See also:

https://www.cdc.gov/nchhstp/healthdisparities/africanamericans.html

I actually thought this was common knowledge by now. I guess not.
>>
>>716019462
looks like biased liar studies
>>
You're a fucking stupid faggots op. You don't 3ven deserve that bitch. You disagree with one other views therefore you are going to break it off? I hope you get your stupid faggotnface crushednby 10 black dudes.
>>
>>716019462
how do we know the us govt didn't infect them when they were doing the Tuskegee experiments
>>
>>716019246
why are you looking for facts? you already know that it is 'blm bullshit', so you must already know the facts. you werent just talking shit without actually knowing anything, like a stupid /pol/tard kid, were you?
>>
File: 1482236535385.png (622KB, 634x679px) Image search: [Google]
1482236535385.png
622KB, 634x679px
>>716014590
>>randomly told me over the phone that her first blowjob was with a black guy (I was her second)
>>she believes in the blm bullshit
KILL.
>>
>>716019462
so whites have 32.. thats not a proud number either...
>>
>>716014590
Is not her problem if you're a racist shithead
>>
>>716018792
Honestly? It bums me out. She told me they were "smaller than me", but I know that's bullshit. She told me that to make me feel better. It had the reverse affect... lol. It honestly bums me out, but again, I can't say shit. It was before she was with me. I've been with her for 6 years now. Unless shes a top pro cheating machine? Shes only been with me in those 6 years. I figure, i've filled her pussy with gallons of cum in the 6 years we've been together. I've flushed out any and all remains of the nigger dicks that plowed her before I did.
>>716018847
I know a part of her misses the nigger cock. I'm not completely naive. I often wonder if she misses the nigger cock. I honestly have no way of knowing.
>>
>>716014590
She fucked the black guy, I guarantee it.
>>
>>716019554
Seriously? You're saying that the actual CDC itself is making biased studies?
Holy hell people really are blind to what they don't like
>>
>>716019620
Is it weird knowing that she has possessed a much bigger cock with her virgin mouth?
>>
>>716019677
Yea but we're marginally better than black people which is all I need to feel good about living in a trailer while being unemployed

Merica!
>>
File: R2DINDU.jpg (2KB, 125x70px) Image search: [Google]
R2DINDU.jpg
2KB, 125x70px
>>716016035
>>
>>716014590
Liar. Uv never had a gf
>>
>>716016403
>>716016403
Gtfo if your not posting nudes. This is b not your free advise theropy
>>
>>716019797
Yea they get more funding if there's more diseases so they're overinflating their numbers, it's the oldest science scam in the book
>>
>>716019754
Actually thats good anon, that shows that no matter how big the cock is, women will always want the things that matter. Don;t get bummed out, althought it was bullshit that they were smaller than you. Keep your head up
>>
File: ew-a-nigger.jpg (40KB, 520x520px) Image search: [Google]
ew-a-nigger.jpg
40KB, 520x520px
>>716016035
Found the nigger and or worse, a nigger lover.
>>
>>716019808
I'm sorry anon that you are in that situation. Why are you unemployed if you dont mind me asking?
>>
>>716019972
...Edgy...
>>
leave her, you don't deserve her
>>
>>716020000
affirmative action niggers took some jobs then jew financial collapses took the others
>>
>>716019936
I'm not small by any means, but i'm also not huge either. I'm above average which is better than 50% of the male population so I can't bitch too much, but I also am not in the "huge" category either. But yeah, at the end of the day? Shes with me, if she wanted someone else? She'd go get it. I do know her saying they were smaller was complete bullshit though. I don't know if I should be happy she tried to make me feel better, or pissed off because I know she lied. Either way? She was looking out for my feelings, I suppose that's all that matters.
>>
>>716014590
Please kid... take her virginity then break it
>>
>>716019936
>>716019754
>nigger cock
>nigger cock
>nigger cock

Jesus, that's all you faggots talk about. You realize the average difference between white and black dick is 0.5", right? That means that if you're big, then you're bigger than most niggers. Quit perpetuating the nigger dick stereotype, already.

>>716019791
This. She definitely fucked him. Top kek on believing she's a virgin.
>>
Ask her if she wants to suck a log of shit from Andy Sixx's asshole
>>
>>716020095
That is the dumbest thing I have ever heard to be honest... excuses for acting like a nigger... funny...
people who are unemployed are just Lazy by nature... How does it feel to be exactly like the person you come onto anon boards and talk shit about?
>>
>>716020281
I bet you're the kike drinking up all the money
>>
>>716020281
Ya you can think all you want. You are extremely ignorant. And filled with stupid ass excuses.
>>
Take her virginity. Then dump her.

> rolling for deflowering
>>
>>716014590

Hi OP! Sorry to tell you, but she fucked a black man. Ok, Bye!
>>
Dubs says you ask her if she misses the niggery diggery dick stick
>>
>>716015651
>>716016732
How to be a retard 101, do this OP. I'm sure everyone on Facebook is DYING to know your opinion how smart you think you are, its the only logical step, it can only end well
>>
Dump her tell her because shes a marxist multicultural race traitor who has no dignity and whos back bome is controleld by jewish media so much so that she lied to herself that it was just another blowjob and not and act of desperation /being weak and succumbing to the jew interacial fetish so popularized by people like blm who act like there culture is there biggest priority but love spending their focus om whites and dont stick to their own kind...stick to your race.Actually do non of this and lie and tell her its because you think the black guys had it rough and deserve her then when shes done getting gangbanged shell start to finally think and spiral into self hatred and depression..thats the true goal here.to make her realize the truth which is african americans who watch bet and like nwa are all dumb jerks...i like black people but unfortunately jewish media have brainwashed them into acting like retards and now like 80% of them are retarded black supremist arrogant and have attitude problems.
>>
>>716021112
fuck reading that...
>>
>>716019246
This is what's know as the beginning of the end, congratz OP you let it get to you and now we can expect a follow up thread later on how you fuck it all up
>>
>>716021112
>retarded black supremacist arrogant and have attitude problems

You're all that minus black supremacist, but there's some sort of supremacy hidden there I'm sure
>>
>>716021734
Triggered niggered spotted either that or white sjw
>>
>>716021882
Neither, you can't be ignorant to the fact that that's how you carry yourself can you? I'm not triggered, not a nigger, and no need to waste time trying to be a sjw. I'm just letting you know you're calling the kettle black and I find you cringy and kind of spastic
>>
File: images (4).jpg (8KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
images (4).jpg
8KB, 300x168px
>>716014590
>>she's a virgin
>>
>>716022361
Hahahahgaa ok whatever believe what you want .i have an attitude problem and am arrogant or whatever else hahah all because i dont agree with multiculturlism and think bet and nwa have fucked up american/african american society...youre right anon its just me!thug culture is awesome!!
>>
>>716015208
This
>>
>>716022879
Lol why you getting mad? That's not why you are what you are, its just how you carry yourself. The attitude maybe you can stick your head up your ass too and it would be excused,but you'd have to be a new kind of moron not to recognize your arrogance, the fact you can't proves your arrogance. You act like I'm offended you don't believe in multiculturalism and all that, I'm just telling you that you're calling the kettle black when you described their character. I do find it odd that you say you like black people but wouldn't comingle with them, but that's your preferance.

Also it's almost 2017...who listens to nwa anymore unless they're having a blast to the past? BET is just as dead. I'm sorry to inform you thug culture is slowly dwindling in favor of drug and sexual culture with youth, and I'm sure we can all agree all of America dances to the beat of those cultures, not just the blacks
>>
>>716022879
It's not a sin to be arrogant or have an attitude problem though anon, embrace it. I'm arrogant too
>>
>>716014590
This thread is full of
>edgy nigg haters !!!! They must dieeeee!!! REEEE
>bro you're such a pussy bro
>talk on facebook about blm !!

1. Don't even listen to the edgy guys (don't get me wrong a lot of niggs are shit)
2.useless advice just trying to brag
3.this is literally the most autistic thing you can do at the moment, you'll be screened and posted in cringe threads

Imo i think you should try to soothe her into a normal state and save her from the blm bs. And ofcourse try to fuck her
>>
File: donald-trump-bankruptcy-lies-r.jpg (63KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
donald-trump-bankruptcy-lies-r.jpg
63KB, 600x600px
this board made me such a nazi... it's rediculous.
BUT I LOVE IT!
>>
>>716014590
Stick with her at least until you get that puss
>>
>>716014590
did you even check whether she's really a virgin.
i mean she sucks black dick but no fuck?!

Maybe you should dump her because she's mentally retarded...
>>
>>716024084
Thank you for pointing out #3, those that gave that advice are either social autists or wanted to set up OP for hilarious pathetic failure
>>
File: 1.jpg (955KB, 3264x1840px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
955KB, 3264x1840px
>>716024084
Pic related, not gonna debate her without solid facts to back up myself up. And yeah I'm gonna fuck her
>>
>>716019791
nah. its really common for women to give bjs before getting touched or fucked. They're insecure and most dudes are satisfied enough with the bj to not push it
>>
>>716024519
That's the spirit.
You should aproach her passively since blm followers tend to be agressive
"Hey, i just really wanted to discuss the blm movement. I'm not really convinced and i don't want to get it inbetween us"
That should do take the sweeter side without making her feel stupid so you can still fuck her.
Go get her champ
>>
>>716024707
not gonna work.
if she's passionately blm there is literally nothing you can do. vocalizing your opinion mildly would be enough to make you unfuckable in her eyes. shell probably dump you.
>>
>>716024707
Thanks the help bro
>>
>>716015305

You look very black in this pic OP.
Sure you're not a negro in disguise yourself?
>>
>>716015535
I don't think white guilt made her choke herself on black cock.

Probably just general hormones and opportunity.

Sluts are people too. Even if they want dindu dick
>>
I don't even see why we're bothering arguing with the ignorant, it's like shouting at a brick wall. No matter how many black doctors and millionaires there are these dumbass ideologues will always always focus on black perps, always forget white perps and always shoot themselves in the foot just in case it ricochets and hits a minority
>>
>>716024812
>she's passionately blm

so, she's a fan of the Bureau of Land Management, so what?
>>
>>716014590
>blew a black guy

I would have dumped her on thw spot! Imagine kissing her?? Wtf. Fuck that anon... Shes gone, there are plenty of other hoes out there
>>
>>716016403
Just post em.
>>
>>716023783
How am i being arrogant though i just stated opinion based of observations and research...nwa is only from the 80s and a movie about it was just released last year...bet and mtv may not be watched that much but their attitudes and political agendas and ideas are pushed onto dumb ass people and un fortunately someone lied and said hey blacls this bet stuff is all about you.this thug culture literally came from no where other than The jewish mind...and now blacks have been ingrained with the thought of this is how we act....you keep tryimg to attack me an anon who has literally posted like three times in this thread but you know me so well that you assume im arrogant.what exactly did i say that would indicate that?and even if i am shall we neglect the issues that i e brought up or shall we focus on me,anon...
>>
Hahhahahhaa you're all a bunch of butthurt queers. OP, maybe your dick was bigger. Just because she sucked a black guy off doesn't make him a BBC. Porn poisons the mind of everybody, especially all the porn addict virgins on here. She's probably just a dumb young liberal that genuinely thinks she's a good person and thinks everybody should be treated equally. That doesn't mean she's a BBC loving slut. Try not to let the whole "my dick won't satisfy her" cucky bullshit into your head. It seems to me you're not liberal so you two have opposing views. Maybe she's not right for you.
>>
Any nudes op?
>>
This thread reeks of betas.

>>Caring about previous dick.

>>Caring what she thinks.

KYS
>>
>>716016942
You have guaranteed she will go fuck a black guy if she ever really wants to hurt you. You know that big fight you had where you were "on a break"?
>>
>>716023783
So are you saying drug culture and sex culture wasnt a huge part of the thug thing ???one could say it paved a way for such things...yes drug and sex culture has been in other forms of media but with african american based forms of entertainment thats pretty much the entirety of it..hahah rap is nothing but hurr durr we fuck deez bitch hurr dur we gotz deez muneez and hurr durr lean and drugs...so...???and i hear nwa all the time wtf are you talking about..hahaha another one of these its 2017 progressives....
>>
>>716023783
Mtv and bet consitently talk shit about white males.Imagine if the roles where reversed.and bet and mtv pretty much won obama the elections amongst younger people.everyone wants to be popular and liked so everyone is borderline sjw if not full fledged...100 fam
>>
>>716025115
>i like black people but unfortunately jewish media have brainwashed them into acting like retards and now like 80% of them are retarded black supremist arrogant and have attitude problems.

The pot called the kettle black, e tu quoque.

When you say "like x% of" you already show at best your research is faulty, this is based off your observation, notions, and some ideas you've picked up on the internet, but no actual research so let's not throw that word out there.

Where exactly in your observations did you pull the number 80% out of? To assume 8/10 blacks are retarded black supremist arrogant who have attitude problems but not being able to see you're at the very least the latter is at least arrogant. Maybe this can be seen as I am attacking you but this isn't a lynching, I'm making observations. A lot of your rhetoric is based on logic based on how you feel, mines based on logic based on...logic,maybe that's why I come across as hostile.

NWA is already considered an old movie even if it just came out last year, American society's attention span gets smaller and smaller they've already moved on.

Thug culture was around before the 80s, unless you mean black thug culture, then I guess that started a bit before that. But gangs and the like weren't something new.

Yea sure, which points would that be? We can discuss what you'd like, my only initial statement was basically - if you can pull the opinion that 8/10 blacks do this and are arrogant,and believe to yourself that it is a truth, what does that make you?
>>
>>716014590
fug then leave
>>
>>716025599
Am I saying drugs & sex have absolutely nothing to do with thug culture? No, but not as much to do with it as the thug aspect. To say it was the precursor to todays drugs&sex culture, lol no. I guess we all assume rock is all sex drugs & rock&roll too right? If we're going off retarded observations one could say rock was the precursor to thug culture. I got nothing for you if you think that's all you can find in a whole music genre, and don't know how the break the news that white people are in the rap game too, the song White Iverson was a hit. Lol idk where you live or on what age demographic but I'm telling you, NWA is old amongst young adults, we're always looking for something new, it was a nice blast to the past and I'm sure some retards got influenced,including white kids from the suburbs. It's not even being a progressive lmao just that no one really listens to them anymore.
>>
>>716025828
The roles are reversed, its called the internet, and I didn't exactly see mainstream media win the election for Hillary
>>
>>716026191
AhabbabaHahahha well i wasnt sayi g that was an exact number that was supposed to be half a joke.obviously seeing as there isnt a stat i can look up to which black people are dumb and thug as opposed to those that are smart and dont care about racial tension and treasure their own kind...youre grasping...that wasnt to be taken literally seeing as its obvious there is no stat for that...
>>
>>716016035
Its like a stretching strawman
>>
>>716026732
Neglect the birth of thug culture amplified by thug movies shows and music because hey there are white rappers too....nigga the entire fucki g 8 mile movie is about how thats a black trend thats not even that easy for whites to get into...and youre ego is huge trendy douche.duh nwa is old for young adults you where born after the 90s its from the 80s....are you retarded son?i was calling you a progressive for mentiom the year as if it holds any baring on anything other than trends and tech...and yeah dood im aware that it affevts white people too but im gonna go on a limb here and say perhaps its influencing the people who actually think its apart of their culture as opposed to white kids and others trying to look cool
>>
File: 1439179681768.jpg (40KB, 556x345px) Image search: [Google]
1439179681768.jpg
40KB, 556x345px
Jesus fucking christ this place is retarded
>>
>>716027430
Duh are you lost this is /b/ where autism reigns supreme *autistic screeching*
>>
File: Kathi BS 20161216_172044.jpg (55KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
Kathi BS 20161216_172044.jpg
55KB, 640x640px
Get blowjobs
Look for other girls meanwhile
Don't take her virginity or get too attached
>>
>>716027280
Yeah and movies about anarchy and serial killers amplified those as well right? What thug movies? Ease up on the NWA lmao what other recent ones are there its basically a dead film genre and even so its a film? From the 80s but its peak was 90s to early 2000s ans citation needed on me being born after the 90s, I recall growing up in that era. And a huge turnout for the movie to begin with was millenials lol. It holds barring in the sense that you're citing outdated material, this isn't 2007, it goes past trends you have to factor that some things outlive their usefulness in what you would call amplifying the culture, that'll go in one ear and out the other though. 8 mile was made when Eminem was one of the few white rappers in mainstream or semi-mainstream media, the list grew since that was filmed. You're right though, my ego is huge and I am a douche, I wouldn't call myself trendy though I just try to stay aware of what goes on around me in more than one field. Not one youth who is introduced to that life via music thinks that's their culture unless you really are raised in it from previous generations in actual family...they assimilate it, including kids in hoods, To keep it simple everyone wants to be the man, some will just go to lengths others find ridiculous to be seen as such
>>
>>716026913
Idk man,you seem to be taking it pretty literally from the moment you were called arrogant, its not that bad a word. You don't have to be smart to be a good person, and not all thugs are dumb, there are sly ones out there too. What does racial tension have to do with ones own kind? Is this looping back to BLM?
>>
>>716014590
Dude if youre worried about the things your gf has done in the past youre never going to hve a good relationship with anyone.

Have you ever fucked a girl? Gone down on her? Fingered her?

If so, then why the fuck does it matter?

>inb4 nigger hate
Grow the fuck up.
>>
>>716028986
It just bothers me why she thought it was such a big deal he was black
>>
fuck her and as youre exploding inside/on her yell white power over and over while making eye contact. then leave, and as your driving off, txt her that you dont think the relationships gonna work out. block any communication. then post on here
>>
>>716029200
Bc she was afraid you'd find it a big deal or had an idea of where you stand?
>>
>>716028600
Dood they made dont be a menace to society to make fun of a log list of hood movies...youre trying to downplayit.and youre the one trying to brig up new shit i. Talking about the past.its obvious to see where thug culture lies today .i mean im surprised there is t a rap song sticking up for gays saying im a gay bitch..oh wait there is..this goes the show what youre talking about.has the tough dead ass b new york fitted and timbs guy gone out the window? yes, it has faded.but its just changed into aomething else.and all i was tryi g to say is i think blacks are and could be alot cooler if they didnt try to perpituate a culture that has nothig to do with them(thug apparel and ideals) and is made up by the media such as bet and other things that affects the conciousness of the american mind.and if you say oh its not affecting the majority of aferican americans well then im just gonna stop because most blacks hate it as well but theyre labeled as uncle toms and theyre the outsiders.just as jews are who fight zionism.
>>
File: 1475306639290.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1475306639290.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>one month in and questioning the relationship

Yea man it's over. Don't dump her, just detatch emotionally and fuck her/get BJ's.

Also
>She's a virgin
Pic related.
>>
>>716016942
She's probably still fucking one and didn't get mad about you getting all racist as a measure of convincing you she won't do it again.
>>
>>716017391
Porn where women fuck them just to get paid.

One time I was hanging out with my gf and her friends. She said something about how she had sex with a black guy like she was virtue signalling and proud of it.

My gf goes "...That's not something to be proud of...." And 2 other girls kinda nodded in agreement
>>
>>716029573
I already said that era peaked at the 90s/early 2000s, around the time Dont be a Menace came out. I'm not trying to downplay something that isn't around these days, you said it yourself you're talking about the past, I'm talking about today. Idk about that I'm gay rap and got lost in what point it existing makes, more power to them I guess? Ok and what was it changed into? I see wanting to run a trap and promiscuity as popular selling points in todays rap but I stand by the fact that sex&drugs in popular culture isn't a new thing or a black thing. I mean I feel you on that with the whole rebranding or whatever, but I'd say not even half of those that represent mainstream dress thuggish anymore, they just dress weird more than anything. Sagging is still a thing but jeans aren't baggy anymore they're either relaxed slim or skinny, cargo shorts aren't very thug, last goofy to wear a huge shirt that I saw was soulja boy around 2008-2009. I wont pretend there isn't thugging going on but I will say that being a thug isn't the only thing on the plate anymore, I will agree that it has to do with wanting to be cool though, and swag may be retarded. But I'd rather a dumb hood kid think he's cool for having swag than for shooting someone, even though that's still a possibility, at least its lessened, half the time the message is to put in work to be the man,the other half acknowledges that you got to get the fuck out of the hood to really be the man. Wanting to be cool may still be an issue but at least one won't be seen as an outsider for calling thug culture retarded anymore or worry about being beat for it, depending who you say it to of course.
>>
>>716019246
She was either virtue signalling or shit testing. Either way fuck and Chuck her.
>>
>>716029573
In short I guess I agree to disagree at this point. You raise some valid points yourself, anon. We're still arrogant though
>>
>>716019754
You're a sad man. Stay with the mud duck. You deserve her.
>>
File: bbcuck.png (684KB, 716x1192px) Image search: [Google]
bbcuck.png
684KB, 716x1192px
>>716014590
Just embrace your fetish, cuck. She'll suck and fuck every blammer who grabs her pussy at the marches. She just wants a little white boifriend to witness it to double the reparation payments.
Thread posts: 152
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.