[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

at what point did you realize muslims are the scourge of civilized

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 315
Thread images: 55

File: bp1.jpg (847KB, 990x660px) Image search: [Google]
bp1.jpg
847KB, 990x660px
at what point did you realize muslims are the scourge of civilized humanity?

for me it was sometime in college. started realizing they never fucking quit being violent. they kill their own people all the time, they are a backwards culture who would rather live in caves and tribes and kill anyone who doesnt listen to their elder religious pedophile leader who follows a book story of a pedophile and also adds in his own made up rules to subjugate women and empower his own weak beta cucked self
>>
>>715900508
9 fucking 11
>>
so basicaly just like christianity only a couple of years later?
>>
>>715900555
The trips of truth
>>
File: Cga3Mi-UkAABT4Y.jpg (57KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
Cga3Mi-UkAABT4Y.jpg
57KB, 600x338px
On 7/11.
>>
On Saturday Night
>>
File: deathtoiran.jpg (113KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
deathtoiran.jpg
113KB, 1200x1200px
>>715900508
November 4, 1979.
>>
File: 5eb.jpg (26KB, 600x750px) Image search: [Google]
5eb.jpg
26KB, 600x750px
>>715900594
>failing this much at history
I don't have a problem with Atheist but fedoras are so fucking cringe
>>
File: happy joy.jpg (174KB, 504x371px) Image search: [Google]
happy joy.jpg
174KB, 504x371px
>>715900555
>>
>>715900594
Not really, even at the peak of Christian militarization which where the Crusades, which was mainly due to Catholicism being more of a nation than a religion at the time, Christianity, nor any other religion, (other than maybe the Ikko Sect which was tiny) ever quite reached the level of violence that Islam has.
>>
>>715900845
The crusades happened because we got fed up with muslims and their shit. It will happen again.
>>
>>715900555
/thread
>>
>>715900929
The 1st, and 3rd Crusades are largely considered by the historical community to have been good causes, but not so much the others.
>>
>>715900845
And the Crusades didn't start "just because" anyway.

But people forgot that places like Syria were Christian (Not conquered by Christian since it was taking by Roman pagans) until the Arabs invade and enslave many people.

So that whole argument is not even the same as the current situation on Islam. But Atheists get mad because Catholics were the ones who invented Human Rights and end Slavery.
>>
>>715900990
This is very true as well, however the Catholic church did go through a period of corruption though.
>>
>>715900594
I doubt it. The bible has more room for different interpretations whereas the Quran is literally "THE word of god".

Also LOL when people bring up the Salem Witch trials when defending islam, only a couple thousand people at most were killed, shut the fuck up people.
>>
File: image.jpg (419KB, 1440x2238px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
419KB, 1440x2238px
>>715900508
I worked in Israel for 6 months on a program. I saw tons of Muslims everyday. They were shit balls especially in there towns theyd treat non muslims with contempt. They also extort people at religious areas. For instance I wanted to see the chapel of the ascension. They tried making me pay like 20 bucks to go in because I wasnt muslim. The kids did the same thing in The old city of Jerusalem. They tried to make me pay a fee because I wasnt muslim and i was walking in the Muslim quarter.

I hate the hypocrisy the most. They bitch about being treated like shit in Western nations, but in countries with high muslim populations they treat non muslims like second class citizens, but never gripe about that.
>>
>>715901050
True but is nothing compared of what Muslims are doing now.

The big argument against Christians is the colonization and the killing of natives wich was stop by the creation of Natives Right that was created by the Church (not even a King, the Church) while the slavery of the Ottomans was also ended by Christians since Muslims until this day agreed on the Slavery of Europeans.
>>
>>715901162
Oh another muslim story was I took a taxi once driven by a plaestinian and the guy purposely put on the higher rate fees on the meter, when, based on the day and time, they should not of been. Then tried to make me pay the huge fee.
>>
>>715901258
i sincerely hope you didn't pay it or you'd be getting cucked erry day
>>
>>715900508
This isn't your blog faggot
>>
>>715901169
This is very true. Ultimately, Muslims are going to have to address the issue themselves, if they don't wish to be perpetually at war with other cultures. A lot of people think that they're only at war with Christians, but in reality, they've been the aggressors in countless modern wars against Jews, Buddhist, Hindus, and other smaller religions around their area. They've even pushed some countries like Japan to outlaw the open preaching of Islam, which is highly abnormal in a democratic nation.
>>
>>715901298
Fuck no i didnt pay the whole thing, but i wasnt going to steal. We threatended not to pay and he excepted the half.
>>
>>715901372
Not surprising... Muslims even start wars at each other between Sunni and Shia's.
>>
>>715901258
pay your jizra cuck
>>
>>715901466
True, but there are some good ones though such as the Kurds, which largely try to keep to themselves. Honestly, imo Bush, and Obama both made the mistake of not trying to limit ourselves to only dealing with them.
>>
>observe every violent conflict in the world
>the majority involve muslims in some way
>>
>>715901684
Maybe... I actually support Al-Assad though, there are Christian and Atheist who during his gov. they were living happy in Damascus.
>>
>>715901981
to be fair its relative to the times. But yes...kek
>>
File: 1482036744412s.jpg (8KB, 250x249px) Image search: [Google]
1482036744412s.jpg
8KB, 250x249px
>>715900929
no,it wont.Muslims are raping your women,taking your land,living off your taxes and ruining your country...and it will continue to happen because you are a pussy as is all other men who claim that it will end soon and you will rise up against them...only to sit the fuck back down and do NOTHING.
>>
>>715900508
About the same time I took an honest look at our civilized society and realized how much of it "I have to ignore to consider it civilized or a society at all.
>>
>>715901050
I know you've moved on from this point, but I think it's important to note that the Crusades occurred nearly 1000 years ago, and are not really relevant in current events.
>>
>>715902439
spoken like a true cuck

how does Mohammed's cock taste faggot
>>
>>715900929
>we
Didn't know your basement dwelling neckbeard ass fought in the Crusades.
>>
>>715902151
Not everyone though.

Slovakia ban Islam as a religion and others countries of the region may follow the same path
Poland is pretty based in general.

Things may start to change with in the 2017.
>>
>>715901258
That literally doesn't sound any different than other races' taxi-drivers. Mormons sound just as jewish as Muslims tour guides
>>
>>715902649
>Mormons sound just as jewish as Muslim tour guides
is this the multiculturalism sjws want? will they shut up now?
>>
File: PEWDIEPIE.jpg (108KB, 1748x1452px) Image search: [Google]
PEWDIEPIE.jpg
108KB, 1748x1452px
>>715900508
study this picture carefully
>>
When the little jihad fuckers pull some shit a secret organization should waste their immediate families. Did you just decide to run into a crowd with a bomb vest muhammad ?- Wellknow that we gonna kill your mother after your dead. It would stop half of this shit.
>>
>>715902523
Slovakia and Poland dont matter though.They anrt huge players the world.Have Russia,The Scandinavian countries,Germany,Britain or France do it and you have something.
>>
File: joy to the world.png (555KB, 610x1331px) Image search: [Google]
joy to the world.png
555KB, 610x1331px
>>715900827
Mohammad was a cock sucker. Happy 12/20.
>>
>>715902913
Well he did hear Sweden is or is about to end immigration but they will let the ones who already immigrate there stay.
>>
>>715900641
Firestation #711 / Firemen's Legion #711 (Engine 7, Ladder 1, Battalion 1) were the very first responders to the 9/11 attacks.

Fuck you.
>>
>>715900594

>A couple
>500 years

>Five hundred fucking years behind

This is when the witchhunts stopped and the catholic church started to decline in power. The 15th fucking century.

At that time honestly, the Muslims were probably at a better point than us, they were inventing calculus, expanding the knowledge of Mathematics & physics etc. The Ottoman empire was pretty cool & tolerant. Didn't give a fuck about christians n shit.

So what happened? We molsted their Sultan at Vienna and then they decide to go downhill and devolve as we take over and conquer the known world?

The fuck happened.
>>
>>715902151
/thread
>>
>>715900508
Thousands of years of constant warfare in which europeans "killed our own people" in horrific ways as possible due to our penchant for primitive tribalism.

Our culture is based on competition and aggression toward each other.

Results of Jury decisions, whites are 17 times more likely to push for the death penalty than any other ethnic group.

United States entire economy is built upon its military hyper-interventionism, acting as a constant catalyst for war all across the world. For all intents and purposes, it's the global war engine, and is damn proud of it.

Half the voting US wants to go backward and live in the 1950s, or the 1770s, or th 1400s, or the 1100s, and does think women have too many rights, and the structure of the church, their church, is the only legitimate ruling power.

One of the most popular pastimes our culture does for fun and enjoyment, is make a sport out of finding elegant non-aggressive herbivores, and kill them.
>>
>>715901684
Kurds aren't Muslims.

Kurds believe in Melek Taus. Who is more or less our Lucifer. Is kinda cool.
Also, they are from a different race, blue eyes and stuff.
>>
>>715903252
They're all hamites.
>>
>>715903127
>is make a sport out of finding elegant non-aggressive herbivores, and kill them.

And the Muslims daily routine of slaughtering meat includes taking a fully conscious and aware animal, tying it upside down and slitting its throat.

While in most of the western world it is illegal to kill any animal for the consumption of meat unless it has been stunned.

Everything we do, the Muslims are one worse. We're no where near perfect, the US is an oligarchy and the rest of the western world isn't too far behind, but shit if i'd rather live in the west than the middle east or even the far east. That entire portion of the world is fucked.
>>
>>715900508

muslims can't even cohabitate with other muslims, what the fuck makes anybody think they're going to do well hanging around other civilisations?

>>715900594
You're right. A thousand years ago Christianity was utter shit and horrible. We should end anybody who attempts to do this
>>
>>715903045
>At that time honestly, the Muslims were probably at a better point than us,
Define better.

> they were inventing calculus, expanding the knowledge of Mathematics & physics etc.
Wrong, none of thoses were invented by Arabs or Muslims, it was just expanding inside their empire wich was quite big but they greatest mind were Hindus

>The Ottoman empire was pretty cool & tolerant. Didn't give a fuck about christians n shit.
That's a joke right? The Ottoman Empire create the biggest event of slavery and genocide in human history.
The Ottoman Empire were less tolerant than the Third Reich.
>>
>>715903045
They got conservative.

Same thing that knocked the Chinese into global irrelevance for a few centuries.

The pendulum swings one way, then swings back. Societies grow, explode, become comfortable, plateau, fade, and deteriorate. Visit any continuously populated ancient city east or west and you'll see them culturally stuck in the era of their plateau and decline, romanticising the opposite factors that led to their growth and explosive eras, but unable to recreate them.
>>
>>715903426

I'm just gonna say you're a retard and you're thinking of a completely different Ottoman empire to me.

1800-1900 ottomans are what you're thinking of.

And i'd like sources on the slavery and genocide nigger because right now you're talking shit. The only thing they ever did was cull the Armenians at that time and it doesn't even come CLOSE to the Third Reich.
>>
>>715903426
Education is very pro-Mulsim, anti-white/western
Frames everything they did in a positive way, everything Europeans did in a negative way. You don't even have to look into what they leave out, I noticed the insane differences used in the language discussing similar things.
>>
>>715903380
I'd rather live in neither. Both are shit cultures hell-bent on each other's and their own destruction.

Human intelligence as a mental illness spreads like a contagion among ignorant gullible people.
>>
>>715900508
Paris attacks. Also, op just spoke the fucking truth so hard.
>>
>>715900555
>9/11 wasn't carried out by the US gov't
Can I fuck your wife? Considering you enjoy being a cuck
>>
File: OttomanMap1700.jpg (302KB, 640x530px) Image search: [Google]
OttomanMap1700.jpg
302KB, 640x530px
>>715903587
Are you for real? I really hope this is bait...

You really need to study a little more history otherwise because you know nothing of the Ottomans.

Why the fuck you think the Habsburg have to stop the Ottomans in Vienna?
Watch the map of their "tolerant" empire and tell me how the fuck you think they weren't commiting slavery against European
>>
USA kills 10 million people - nobody gives a shit
Muslims kill 10 people- Islam should be exterminated.
>>
Basically when I started growing out of my "everyone deserves equal rights" phase during my teenage years. Sandniggers don't deserve shit
>>
ALLA SNACKBAR
>>
>>715903828
>USA kills 10 million people - nobody gives a shit
source: my ass
>>
>>715903828
Deal!
>>
>>715903828
Hey if it's 10 million Muslims I'll be cheering
>>
>>715903788

>implying one or 2 bad sultans means the Ottoman empire which lasted over 800 years was all slavery and intolerance

Slavery & Genocide came with conquering. Every single civilisation has done it. The Ottomans never stood out in this regard, but what they did stand out in regard to was overall, they were culturally diverse and YES they were tolerant because they had to be, They were the middle of the fucking silk road which every civilisation on the land mass depended on and still does to this day. Representatives from every single country came to the ottoman empire, and it made them rich as fuck. The last thing you want to do is offend everyone.

If they cut off trade of disallowed cultural/spiritual diversity, the entire world would come down on them, rip them to shreds, put a new state there. You know, like when the Middle east sultans tried to cut off Christian Pilgrims to Jerusalem and then we crusaded them?

There have been instances where yes, they were extremely aggressive and expansionist, and so has every nation and civilisation in history. But for the By and by, the Ottoman empire was not a bad place to be.
>>
>>715903828

Funny how the entire world hates the US as much as they do the Muslims.
>>
>>715900508
Doesn't matter.
The solution is a gene treatment to alter the lambic system of the brain. It will have a 2-year time delay, be dispersed piggy backed on the common cold virus, infect everyone undetected, and then change the brains of every human on earth to live in a state of tranquility, as nanobot replicators handle production of resources.

If that doesn't work, there's a gene treatment to sterilize everyone and let everyone and their savage family lines just live to death.

The Chinese will inoculate themselves before dispersion.

Probably shouldn't have defunded science education in favor of religious schools.
>>
>>715903941
Source:Wars in Iraq. Afghanistan, Libya, Sirya.....
>>
>>715904162
Please show me where are the 11 millions death by the US otherwise stfu
>>
>>715900508
Nuke it.

Then get nuked.

Nukes all around!
>>
>>715900845
The peak of Christian militarization... the crusades??? Please open a history book.
>>
>>715904102
Ah, fuck all that. America is right and you're wrong. Submit or be crushed. You lost your privileges for reasoning, rationalizing and debating the past when you embraced terrorism by either actively being a terrorist or by being a bunch of fucking pussies who won't stand up to the ones who are terrorists. They're criminals your people should have rounded up and cut the heads off of years ago. The game's up.

Making Earth Great Again.
>>
>>715904102
So you just admit they done Slavery and Genocide and then keep defending the idea they were diverse?

And no, they weren't tolerant stop reading Revisionist Marxist. The only reason on why European didn't rip them to shred was because they have their own problems like the eternal war against France and richest from the Americas who start a crisis in Europe with the Habsburg being the most powerfull dynasty.

But in fact, even with all the war they try... The Pope create many league against the Ottomans and even manage to put peace between France & Spain, wich it seems impossible and all of that against the Ottomans.

As for the rest you only need to enter Wikipedia and read the first line:
>Slavery in the Ottoman Empire was a legal and significant part of the Ottoman Empire's economy and society.
>>
>>715904447

What the fuck are you on about retard, I'm from the UK and the entire middle east can be nuked to glass for all I care.

Look at the conversation then go shoot yourself with one of your 50 guns you fucking faggot.
>>
>>715904328
Probably be the best thing for humanity.'
...and the world actually. Shit, whatever reduces the human population back down to its traditional survivable billion or so would be an act of mercy at this point.
>>
File: 1392399576211.png (117KB, 448x539px) Image search: [Google]
1392399576211.png
117KB, 448x539px
>>715901162
>>715901258
Jews are even socially worse than Muslims my dude
>>
>>715900745
Probably shouldn't have kicked off Operation Ajax then, huh.

.US domination scheme/international murder spree is its own worst enemy.
>>
muslims, blacks, jews... when will you whites realize its you who are the scourge. spreading your oppression and unnecessary war, corruption, greed, and death everywhere.
>>
>>715904603
True, but they're harder to go after and weed out bc muh nazzis & halp halp I'm being repressed by anti-semitism woe is me, get a load of my suffering you filthy goy and serve me, I mean save me...

Fuck all these people.
>>
>>715904718
When will you learn, it's good when we do it, bad when everyone else does it.
>>
>>715904718
What are you even talking about?

Asians and Latins have 0 problems against White people and in fact Latinos are way more racist toward Muslims and Blacks than Whites. Asians are even worse.

The problem aren't whites, Tyrone.
>>
>>715900508
White people never killed or enslaved anyone right?
And subjugate women? The west is worse, a woman's worth is determined by how sexy she is. Muslim women are humble and don't show their beauty to other men. So who is the cuck? Your sister could get gangbanged and you wouldn't be able to do anything about it.
>>
File: weed.jpg (20KB, 395x395px) Image search: [Google]
weed.jpg
20KB, 395x395px
>>715902998
Thats must be a BIG rumor.They are pretty much cuckistan right now.From what I have heard rape by an immigrant is A-ok there...because you know...they are cucks....I wonder if they EVER remember they were vikings
>>
>>715900594
Atheist here
I'm allowed and able to say that publically without prosecution, intimidation or death as a consequence because the country I grew up in is one that upholds Christian values and I am very well aware of it and it is one of the first things I would stand up for in my country.

The Christian Bible stories are full of neighbourly love and examples of bad habits, the 10 commandments make sense as a morale compass and all in all Christianity in its current form (protestant stream especially) is the basis of our western free world

The fact that you even try to compare the two means you're either a Muslim trying to downplay Islam's inherent evil or you're a 16-21 y/o fedora neck beard who rips on all religion cause he has none
>>
>>715905006
I read that by some Swedish anons on /pol/ who confirmed the news though I dunno how real is it.
>>
>>715904958
You know how women live in Saudi Arabia?

The best thing it can happen to a women or a person of the LGBT is to live in the West aka a White country.
>>
When I was 9 and got stabbed by 5 subhumans
>>
>>715901162
Any proof or should I just take your word for it?
>>
>>715900508
for me it was when i started working with two of them... they are both 21 and 23... they switched their names with each other as a joke at first (what is this third grade and im the sub?) like i really give a fuck??
They would be terribly rude to women customers.
These fuckers were literally off the boat so they thought nothing applied to them. my boss was indian too and they were all related. This fucking sand nigger would bitch if i didn't where the company shirt, but when fucking abdul monkey man didnt nobody gave a fuck..
Wouldn't listen to me because i'm white.( my co worker was mexican and for some reason they could hear everything he asked them.)
When i went into the corner store and they literally ask me about everything in my life trying to find something that's bad in my life to exploit every time i walk in. i just allways ask how's the welfare now days.
....there's plenty more op but i need to keep my blood pressure down kek
>>
>>715904535
Why would I ever waste the time to read all that bullshit? It's all propaganda anyway. And congrats on being from the UK, you're welcome for WW2 and enjoy the freedom you have to sympathize with the enemy. Maybe they won't drive a truck into your crowd while Christmas shopping this week.
>>
File: aquaphobe.png (187KB, 560x416px) Image search: [Google]
aquaphobe.png
187KB, 560x416px
>>715900508
First i was mainstream thinking thats all nazis against muslims.
But i like reading into stuff myself.
So i read a lot of islam on looked into quran
and i realized muslims are the true nazis.
And a a freedom loving liberal person you must fight islam.

the best way to show islam is religious nazi is what happend to raif badawi. look at wikipedia.
>>
>>715905164
Yep I know how they live. Do you know that it is unislamic to treat your wife bad. There are rotten apples everywhere, that doesnt mean islam is bad.
I couldn't live your cuckold lifestyle. Letting your wife be seen by everyone, exboyfriends who kiss her as greeting, daughters who go out every night and give themselves to guys.
Im glad Im muslim
>>
The fact I lack the power to destroy all of them traumatizes me daily. I wish so had I could remove them from the planet for good. Imagine how far we could move forward as a species. Alot of africans now see that being a backwards fuck is stupid and trying to modernize but these muslims keep killing them for trying to improve their lives :\ - KILL THEM ALL
>>
>>715904958
In the 18th century Scottish/German culture that predominates the west, a human has no inherent worth, no inherent value. Your only worth and value are determined by the value of your work output. It's a great ideology for a slave society, but it's a destructive ideology for mental health and building functional societies, and the result is giant civilizations of people who see each other as worthless by default, who have no philosophy, and only a loose adherence to brutal early civilizations rough attempts at uniting a barbaric ethical code to keep them from turning on each other in outright violence.

Kike, Christfag, or Mustard, these are the most aggressive asshole cultures, and ignorant big dipshit bullies always take the spotlight and attract a gaggle of like-minded idiots.
>>
File: the islamic virus.jpg (86KB, 1007x464px) Image search: [Google]
the islamic virus.jpg
86KB, 1007x464px
>>715900508
>>
File: wojcheck.png (10KB, 323x325px) Image search: [Google]
wojcheck.png
10KB, 323x325px
>>715905555
>>
File: 1469659073068.png (22KB, 651x429px) Image search: [Google]
1469659073068.png
22KB, 651x429px
>>715905515
>Im glad Im muslim
>>
>>715905555
hnnggg
>>
>>715905096
You are one ignorant atheist.
Read more nonfiction.
>>
>>715905515
it also say in the quran to beat your woman if she doesn't listen to you
>>
>>715905542
A caliphate is a welfare state. People would live in peace. Degeneracy would only be found behind closes doors. But the west will never let a country govern themselves so they always have to fuck shit up. Violence begets violence. If you don't leave us alone we won't leave you alone
>>
>>715905673
Explain how is he an "ignorant atheist"
>>
Replace Muslim with Jew OP.
>>
>>715905665
Are you proud to be a cuckold?
>>
>>715905783
Are you fucking high? There are more rape on the street in the Islamic States than in the West.

I call that degeneracy.
>>
>>715905811
Are you proud to be a shitskin?
>>
File: bf5.gif (514KB, 500x258px) Image search: [Google]
bf5.gif
514KB, 500x258px
>>715905515
Can you explain why hard-core (aka extreme) Hindus, Buddhists and Sikhs don't come into my country and kill people in the name of they're imaginary friend?
>>
File: satisfaction.jpg (101KB, 1200x743px) Image search: [Google]
satisfaction.jpg
101KB, 1200x743px
>>715905555
Those are some nice digits
>>
>>715905096
Do you think it is silly to believe something you can't prove?
>>
>>715905950
like the big bang theory?
>>
>>715905882
>more rape
You get death penalty in islamic states for raping a woman
In the west you get a slap on the wrist
>>
>>715900508
Kike detected

Hitler was pro-Islam.

Don't fall for the kike's lies, again.
>>
>>715905916
Look up rohinya muslims, or burma genocide and you'll see your buddhists aren't so peaceful
>>
>>715905896
Muslim isn't a race you cuck
>>
>>715905994
Yeah no, I call bullshit on that.

most of the rape on Egypt don't carry any death penalty at all... You can have the greatest law but if you don't apply them then is bullshit
>>
File: shuffle.gif (2MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
shuffle.gif
2MB, 400x225px
>>715905992
Are you the one I asked that question of?
>>
File: fasf.png (15KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
fasf.png
15KB, 200x200px
>>715905555
Checked
>>
>>715906071
If you were born Arabic you're a shitskin and if you're white and Muslim then you can't go telling other people "Cuckold" since you're the greatest cuck of all time. Even worse than a men calling themself a Feminist
>>
>>715905096
Yeah every religion has done fucked up shit in the name of their 'god'. Doesn't mean we should tolerate in this fucking day and age. Doesnt matter where you come from or who you are YOUR A HUMAN. Anyone who violates the sanctity of human life needs to be removed and we need to come together as a species to achieve that.

I originally believed that not every muslim was like this, but not anymore.
>>
>>715906071
Hamites are a race and muslims are hamites. Technically, a sub-race of caucasians. I'll leave the punch line for someone else.
>>
>>715905992
And, no, not the big bang theory. That would be an obvious set up.
>>
>>715906050
DIdnt say they were peaceful, but from my 5 mins of research that all seemed to be internal to their own countries. The same way a man killing his wife for cheating isnt terrorism.
>>
>>715906050
They're defending themselves. Those Buddhists are great people and the Muslims encroaching on them deserve it.
>>
>>715906050
>>
>>715906076
Egypt doesn't even qualify als an islamic country because there is no shariah. Now my question is what would happen if a country abandons democracy and embraces shariah? The west would wage war on them under the pretext of freedom. People get killed muslims stand up and fight back and terrorists are born. Then the west dares to say muslims are all violent terrorists. If you fight us we will fight back we don't care what you call us
>>
>>715906121
Im not an arab. And if I was white then I'd be alpha because at long last I protect my wife and daughters instead of whoring them out like you cuck
>>
>>715900845
Europe had to rally behind christianity due to the threat of being destroyed by Islam, both from the West (Portugal and Spain) and East (East Europe).
Fortunaly East Europe hasnt forgoten, and hence will remain, allied with Russia, as a European beacon when East Europe falls.
>>
>>715906050
>you'll see your buddhists aren't so peaceful
in my eyes its pure selfdefence. Also they don't have a holy book saying them 120 times to kill others like muslims.

read about the bangladesh genocid 1971 then you see what happen when muslims become nearly majority in your country.
>>
>>715906409
Sorry you can't enslave people. We won't allow it and will fight to ensure human freedom. You backwards fuck.
>>
>>715906409
The thing is... no one "fight you" for you to fight back... Muslims are the one who start all wars.

Are you forgetting from where Islam came from? And from where Arabs and Turks came from? The Middle-East wasn't even an Islamic place, you create a war, not the rest.

And well, you fuck up, there is a reason on why Muslims countries are so poor.
>>
>>715906168
Muslim isn't a race. Everyone can become muslim. And the prophet said to stay away from nationalism and racism it brings only evil. No man is better than another except through faith and piety
>>
>2065: Islam revolution dominates Western Europe. The pope remains in the Vatican, but Italy becomes muslim.
>2066, May: Remaining countries of Eastern Europe create a military and cultural alliance with Morther Russia.
>2070, August 16: Poland and Lithuania create the Poland-Lithuania commonwealth after signing a treaty in a poland ball room.
>2075, December 22: Diplomatic crisis in Turkey after islam terrorist atack kill 10 persons in a Russian-Poland-Lithuania convoy traveling to Jerusalem. Tensions rise in the region.
>2076, March 15: Czech Republic ban muslims and start enforcing rigid citizenship control.
>2076, October 4: Neo-european catholic and protestant groups start to rise as resistance groups in many Western Europe countries, starting by Munchen in october with a movement called "Golden October", created to protest against beer prohibition.
>2076, December 13: Islamic Germany invades Czech Republic, citing muslim protection and warfare against ethnic cleansing as reasons to go to war.
>2076, December 15: Alliances make Russia, the Poland-Lithuania commonwealth and remaining Eastern Europe countries join the war alongside the Czech Republic.
>2076, December 18: Islamic countries of Western Europe join the war alongside Germany and start a new battle front in the West, atacking Portugal, which remains mostly catholic by then.
>2077, January 7: England faces a civil war between islamic and protestant citizens. Ireland and Scotland begin to mobilize.
>2077, February 14: United States of America and Brazil join the war. Brazil sends reinforcements to Portugal with its "Cruzados Reais" troops, and the USA sends troops to Ireland and England, under the command of Imperator Maximus Trump VI.
>>
>>715906508
>2077, March and after: Countries from the Middle East and North Africa join the war. North Korea invades South Korea, utilizing USA involvement with the European scenario. Japan, Australia, New Zealand and other Oceania countries join the war alongside South Korea.
>2077, August 27: Pakistan and India start local skirmishes provoked by the chinese refugee crisis, which are escaping hunger, climate colapse and the supermutant hordes which were created due to decades of alarming polution and radiation levels. Third World War begins.
>2077, December 4: ChinaĀ“s supermutants control most of the country, and join the fight alongside North Korea.
>2078: Islamic militia wins in England. The King is slaughtered. Catholic highlanders from the high lands, in the fifth Jacobine Revolution, assume control of Scotland, and alongside Ireland, start EnglandĀ“s invasion.
>2079: Mongolia, under the rule of Genghis Atila Montezuma The Great, allies with South Korea, and start ChinaĀ“s invasion through the North, creating a new front.
>2080: December 24: The third year of World War III. Catholic neo-european rebels, in a self-sacrifice act, invade the Vatican in an atempt to release the imprisoned Pope Benedicto VI, who, before his death, proclaims a speech calling upon all the remaining Christians of the World to become neo-crusaders and join the New Crusade. His last words before being assassinated by italian muslims: "DEUS VULT". Christians recruitment around the world surges.
>2080: December 25: Start of the World Crusade in an atempt to save Europe. The "Second Reconquista" begins through victories in the East and West Europe and England.
>>
>>715900508
muslims and americans

the cancer of humanity
>>
>>715906276
But when saddam did it then it's terrorism?
>>
>>715906454
Christians are just as cucked as anyone else. The only thing that will save the west is rallying around ethno(racial) identity not some kike's god.
>>
File: dudewtf.jpg (359KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
dudewtf.jpg
359KB, 800x1200px
>>715906451
Nothing wrong with being Arab! Its the Muslims! I have alot of arab friends who are normal people and I don't care what religion they are cause I have better thing to worry about. But I know they are normal because the dudes arn't wearing dresses.
>>
>>715906481
Are people free to live their own lives or does anyone who doesn't follow your way die
>>
>>715906516
dude your dates are off by like 40yrs
>>
>>715906502
Yes, people can convert but you know what I mean. The people in the middle east and Muslim are hamites.

What does "the prophet" say about the things terrorists has done in the name of Islaam over the last 15-20 years?
>>
>>715906531
he attacked Kuwait? Your not going to defeat terrorism just by changing the definition of it.
>>
Good Ol' Days
>>
>>715906560
>Christians are just as cucked as anyone else

Poland is the most Christian country in the world who guess what? Happen to be the less cucked country in Europe.

Sweden is the most Atheist country in Europe and guess what? Yes, the most cucked.
>>
>>715906560
But a religion can tie together various ethnicities under one banner. The Muslims have men in Indonesia, Africa, Arabia etc. Standing alone against an alliance of enemies is always a poor idea. Christianity is not perfect by a long stretch but it is a necessary alliance against the Islamic world. A return to pre-Christian beliefs would be a return to tribal warfare. Once the threat is dealt with then steps can be taken to replace Christianity with an authentic European belief system.
>>
File: isis_islamic.png (1MB, 800x527px) Image search: [Google]
isis_islamic.png
1MB, 800x527px
>>715906586
they are normal until day x come and they follow their holy leader into war for 72 virgins .
Also if ou discuess with muslims they allways relavate everything they never say
uhmm yeah thats bad that muhhamed fucked a 9 year old or that the quran i calling for kill non muslims 120 times.
They say something oh look what nazis or christian did before ... but never say uh thats a bad thin in islam ...
>>
File: convert-to-pdf.jpg (259KB, 1296x524px) Image search: [Google]
convert-to-pdf.jpg
259KB, 1296x524px
>>715906696
>>
>>715906735
When did the usage of the term cuck become such shit?
>>
File: QoL_vs_Importance_of_God.png (14KB, 392x434px) Image search: [Google]
QoL_vs_Importance_of_God.png
14KB, 392x434px
>>715906735
You'd have to be a moron to not see the correlation between lack of religion and quality of life.
>>
>>715906454
What are your thoughts on Russia and the US possibly becoming allies with the first and obvious common enemy being ISIS?
>>
>>715906789
So?
>>
>>715906586
agree with you about the muslims. some arabs know all that virgin shit is bullshit and have left
>>
File: Irony.jpg (302KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Irony.jpg
302KB, 1200x1600px
>>715906727
And now white people don't even own their own countries.

http://thezog.info/who-controls-donald-trump/
>>
>>715906919
PDF is the best religion
>>
>>715906850
sorry but i dont agree with this, like 75 of people here in spain believe in god and 80% of them are so fucking religious, and also here the quality of life its not at all better than germany or even near. i dont know the rest but spain there is wrong placed
>>
>>715906973
i like that picture
thats a good thing and the picture really show that trump isn't a nazi
a thing you jew hating nazi muslims will never understand
>>
>>715900508
/thread
>>
>>715906735
I was talking about the west. Poland being uncucked has little to do with Christianity. We in the west get better education in sciences and such but we also get brainwashed with a ton of shit and too many people are too stupid to see through it. Poland has been through shit and less brainwashing like this, that's why they aren't cucks.
>>715906758
I don't think it will help to attempt to ally with Christian apefricans in Europe. And most Christians I see in far right circles prefer Christian blacks to atheist or pagan right wing whites. Which is why I don't think Christianity helps. It just makes it "let us take in our foreign Christian friends" instead of "let us take in everyone".
>>715906845
When you became one.
>>
>>715907030
source? or just 80% of people you know personally if you happen to be the moron he mentioned.
>>
>>715907000
Got me. Good one.

While I do believe in God and think all religions are just man's effort (to varying degrees of failing) to understand him...that shit was funny.
>>
>>715906586
I am a muslim and I hate the arab leaders with all my heart. They screwed us over they only care about their own wealth
>>
>>715907049
The pic shows Trump is Judaized, controlled by Jews, you ratty kike.

Hitler was pro-Islam. Trump follow's his kike's sentiments.
>>
>>715903828
everybody hates USA but can we do anything about it? no
>>
>>715900594
you are a fucking dumb, non literate, uneducated, historically retarded literal piece of shit.
>>
File: 1474386357148.jpg (143KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1474386357148.jpg
143KB, 1024x768px
>>
>>715902858
>promoting war crimes
Trump voter detected.
>>
>>715907049
http://thezog.info/who-controls-donald-trump/
>>
>>715907112
you want source? just go search all the festivities relationated with god, specially in andalucia, and look up for some history, you will see how religious is spain
>>
>>715907134
I don't know how trying to get the Jew gold lets them control Trump. If Trumps even half as dumb as he makes out to be he isnt going to listen to anyone.

Hitler was pro-islam because islam in the fucking 40s was peaceful
>>
>>715907134
thats how it is and it is good
and now go fuck yourself
you muslim nazi scum
>>
>>715906701
Im talking about when he was killing shiites in iraq
>>
>>715906516
Isnt this the plot to Man in the High Castle
>>
>>715907112
Ah so he is a moron
>>
File: (You).png (320KB, 441x441px) Image search: [Google]
(You).png
320KB, 441x441px
>>715907278
>>715907296
>>
>>715907255
>moron confirmed
>>
>>715907255
Don't hear much about Spain these days but they did put up Hitler on his way to Argentina so there's that.
>>
File: original-land-grant-to-israel.jpg (107KB, 538x427px) Image search: [Google]
original-land-grant-to-israel.jpg
107KB, 538x427px
>>715903788
wow lines up almost perfectly with project greater israel, the jews are playing the USA and the mudslimes like puppets
>>
File: 1475115240561.jpg (28KB, 363x310px) Image search: [Google]
1475115240561.jpg
28KB, 363x310px
>>715907278
>because islam in the fucking 40s was peaceful
>>
>>715901361
kys
>>
>>715907379
Like the magic they did with stuxnet for us?
>>
File: GreaterIsrael.jpg (189KB, 1024x611px) Image search: [Google]
GreaterIsrael.jpg
189KB, 1024x611px
>>715907379
>>
>>715907278
prove it
>>
>>715906586
Where do you live?
In France arabs are the worst (muslim or not)
>>
>>715906696
Thats where you're wrong. Islam may have started in arabia but is meant for the entire human race. The prophet himself said an arab is not better than a non arab and vice versa.
What he would say? I think he'd be ashamed that those few attacks were all the muslims could muster there should have been much more attacks as recompse for what you have done. He would be amazed that there are no muslim armies anymore that we've left our religion except a very few of us
>>
>>715904925
Oh, I spotted the sand nigga! Nice try, but Id hate being a woman in that "culture". Being a sex symbol beats being a sex slave anytime you dense idiot.
>>
>>715904269
I just checked, its not even fucking close to 10 million. If you add everything up including american casualties its like 1-2 million tops.
>>
File: spanish_moron.jpg (42KB, 500x369px) Image search: [Google]
spanish_moron.jpg
42KB, 500x369px
>>715907255
>>
>>715907379
The anti-Muslim propaganda is all the Jews propaganda. Hitler was pro-Islam.
>>
File: 2578880-nuke+it.jpg (163KB, 719x524px) Image search: [Google]
2578880-nuke+it.jpg
163KB, 719x524px
Give me one reason this isnt a realistic solution
>>
>>715900508
It wasn't always like that. Islamic Socialism will rise and fix this
>>
>>715907371
because of franco, also a couple of important nazis members came to live here after the war,
spain have been also very religious and franco was very religious also, and we still, the church here is very important politically, and nowadays with PP leading the nation, the fucking catholics are so glad.
>>
>>715907603
> Give me one reason this isnt a realistic solution
missing idonesia and malaysia
>>
File: images.jpg (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8KB, 225x225px
>>715900641
>>
File: 1471104849049.jpg (9KB, 214x265px) Image search: [Google]
1471104849049.jpg
9KB, 214x265px
>>715907539
nigga i hate muslims more than anyone else, call moron but dont call me muslim u dumbfuck
>>
muslim right now,how i see it it has a 50%good 50% bad population.you may find good muslims but you also met some ahole muslims.
>>
>>715907614
Doublen cancer>>715907646
>>
War and immigration

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OuM9WIaVQdA
>>
>>715907680
damn your good
>>
>>715907712
dont think he did
>>
just because im saying spain is very religious doesnt mean im proislamic, also im not christian or catholic but im not an atheist neither so my question is, why are u all so asshurt if im saying anything against you?
is just becuase you all just go against all people no matter what they say? because if thats the point you all just retarded m8s, just as furries...
>>
>>715907729
No m8, thats when muslims were real muslims, not these wannabe rednecks of the middle east.
>>
>>715907499
It's meant for the whole human race. That's nice. Mohammad died in 632 and you're still buying the lotus blossom shit and all the rest. Try on this for size.

Every race needs a religion as part of it's organizing principles, or at least they used to.

Your race didn't have a religion.

Your race created Islaam so you WOULD have one.

You don't know anything other than what you have been told and have blindly followed. That would be acceptable except if your people wanted to PROVE the validity of their religion by instigating a jihad.

So, all the bullshit (from you) aside, just remember all this when the bombs are dropping in your general direction and you're all crying allah abalalablala whatever the shit you say.

There will be no virgins.
>>
>>715907603
Fucking new Atlantis in the works there.
>>
>>715907646
For more on Nazis in Spain after WW2 I recommend "Hunting Hitler" season 2.
>>
>>715908013
Duh duh duh dun....he doesn't have a comeback for that.
>>
File: hitler_ice.jpg (112KB, 634x476px) Image search: [Google]
hitler_ice.jpg
112KB, 634x476px
>>715907712
>>
>>715908013
By the way, if he's a fucking prophet name one legitimate thing he predicted.
>>
>>715908251
Supposedly stupid (((westerners))) complained and made them change their brand.
>>
>>715907712
hitler was muslim
>>
>>715907499
>as recompse for what you have done.

Bullshit. First, you don't know how to spell recompense. Second, you have no justification for the acts of terrorism committed and you are a piece of shit for even saying that.

This is precisely why I believe it is inevitable that all muslims be eradicated from this planet. You have your pussies who pretend not to be behind the terrorists, but it's because they don't have the balls to jump in the cockpit of the plane. But, really, you are all terrorist pieces of shit and you have united the civilized world (you know, the white people) behind the cause of eliminating you.
>>
>>715908457
I'm sure Achmed was 100% accurate in relaying that information.
>>
>>715908457
Hitler was a Catholic you fucking moron.
>>
File: Hitler and Islam.png (303KB, 627x400px) Image search: [Google]
Hitler and Islam.png
303KB, 627x400px
>>
>>715908581
his mother was catholic not hitler.
>>
>>715908457
Well, not Muslim but Hitler certianlly admired Islam and had Muslims as allies. Remember the Turkish SS? If Hitler won, then thus wouldnt be happening. Infact Palestine might still of been established
>>
>>715908756
he didn't eat pork
he visited mekka
he had islamic name
>>
File: image2.png (238KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
image2.png
238KB, 450x600px
>>715908606
Oh, if photoshop said it then it must be true.
>>
Speaking of Hitler, I dont know what he'd say about the world or Muslims right now, but before everything was peaches and creams for Germany and the Islamic world... Perhaps it's a shame that he lost... I do believe that the muslim world, perhaps the all inhabitabts of thr middle east will be at peace even.
>>
>>715908857
But he didn't fuck goats so he would have been going to hell in Islam if he was Muslim.
>>
>>715908857
He was a fucking vegetarian, not following your dietary guides. If he visited a place, it was probably to scope it out before conquering it. He didn't name himself and you even said his mother was catholic.

You guys believe anything. No wonder you're lost.
>>
>>715908974
>He was a fucking vegetarian
thats a made up story
he eat selected beef like birds
>>
>>715908885
You didn't address this irrefutable photoshop proof that Mohammad was a cocksucker, btw.
>>
>>715900745
Iranian detected.
>>
>>715907470
Good luck taking half of Saudi Arabia
>>
>>715909056
>selected beef like birds
lol
>>
>>715909094
Won't be a problem
>>
>>715909082
That's just common knowledge
>>
>>715909056
>thats a made up story

Coming from a guy who believes the fantasy religion made up damn near last week.
>>
File: 1474386135003.png (240KB, 512x474px) Image search: [Google]
1474386135003.png
240KB, 512x474px
>>715908885
more a pedophile
>>
>>715909150
We know that but I want our fucking muslim propaganda man to address it...if he's not ripping his shirt asunder atm.
>>
When I heard this shit this morning I was devastated... More reason for the world to give shit to Muslims...

I recently listened listened to the founder of Pakistan speech and it reminded me of Hitler's speeches.They are just both men who wanted the best for the country. I'm truly do feel dead inside. Regardless of what they did their speeches made you feel powerful and want to make you feel proud who you are regardless who you are.

"The time will come again, when you can say you are German and proud" - Hitler

I hope the same can be done for the Islamic world.
>>
>>715908974
>he eat selected beef like birds
Moron
>>
>>715909300
>I hope the same can be done for the Islamic world.

We don't. Let's just go ahead with that fucking jihad you've been wanting. With Russia and America untied we won't have to worry about that mutually assured nuclear destruction thing anymore and will be free to release all hell on you.
>>
>>715904102

clearly a highschool autist who's teacher is has a muslim boner for Ottoman
>>
>>715909310
>calling other morons becouse them tell him earth is not flat
look it up yourself
>>
>>715909310
I think you better address that to the motherfucker who said that shit about eating selected beef like birds.

Only a fucking arab would call a bird beef, btw. Beef is from cows dumbass.

Just here in this thread, are you beginning to see just how much you are demonstrably wrong about?
>>
Disgusting religion, we need another crusade.
>>
>>715909427
Jihad you've been wanting...
I know it might be hard to believe for some of you but not all Muslims want that...
And for fuck sakes use another word, Jihad just means struggle your Jihad could be to finish your eassay paper..
>>
>>715900508
Jew here i aways know
>>
>>715909552
Shit wrong reply, I meant it for the actual moron
>>
As an American who was taught that Hitler and Stalin were evil, I can tell you that we'd sign up in a heartbeat to side with them now in taking on the muslims. That is the actual meaning of Trump being elected. Just in case you didn't know already.
>>
>>715909629
You know thats a little ironic...
>>
>>715909056
You are a moron
>>
File: 1472394155296.jpg (167KB, 735x869px) Image search: [Google]
1472394155296.jpg
167KB, 735x869px
>>715909618
>I know it might be hard to believe for some of you but not all Muslims want that...
thats what brainwashed non muslims belive
>>
>>715909618
What you want doesn't matter now. Your thinking doesn't matter. Nuances of interpreting your language doesn't matter. It's been made clear that you guys want a fight to the finish and now you're going to get it.

You ALL don't want that fight? Too bad. You were pussies and didn't stop the criminal element among your people who are a plague to the rest of the world. Now you will be exterminated like cockroaches.
>>
>>715909656
I know, my friend. I wanted to make sure his stupid ass knew it too.
>>
File: 1469826592589.jpg (1MB, 766x2399px) Image search: [Google]
1469826592589.jpg
1MB, 766x2399px
>>
>>715909667
Do you muslims GRASP the HATE that you've engendered? This is significant. Your days are numbered motherfuckers. You have "good Americans" wanting to go Hitler on your ass.
>>
>>715909674
Ok i take the bait, why ?
>>
>>715907533
Hiroshima.. Nagasaki..
>>
>>715909667
hitler was evil
he wasnt german
he was a fucking immigrant
ruined a whole country in less then 15 years

There is a good reason why usa presidents must be born in usa ....
>>
>>715909700
Be real. Its not like terrorists are doing just ramdonly in the name of Islam, granted they should target country leaders but that will lead to even more shit
>>
>>715909894
That was a rhetorical question, btw, because it's clear that you all have your collective heads so far up your asses that you see nothing but dick prints.
>>
>>715909976
Evil is in the eye of the beholder. Maybe it'd be evil to round up all the muslims in America and put them in internment camps but maybe I'd be for that now. That's just one example.
>>
File: 1472682601300.jpg (556KB, 1464x1665px) Image search: [Google]
1472682601300.jpg
556KB, 1464x1665px
>>715909978
>>
>>715909790
>Too bad. You were pussies and didn't stop the criminal element among your people who are a plague to the rest of the world.

Because the small people can easily make a difference...
>>
>>715909924
.... come on dude
>>
>>715910127
Not easily. It would have taken some effort and a set of balls. Don't worry about it.
>>
File: IMG_5813.png (94KB, 500x508px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5813.png
94KB, 500x508px
>>
>>715910118
Umm... I was talking about vengence
>>
>>715900508
You're like some new breed of sjw, more advanced, wanting cleanse the whole world.
>>
>>715910237
Well I hope you face a similar situation one day so you know how it is...
I dont know you and vice versa but its not like i dont say anything...
>>
You know, I think I'm tapped out. So pissed I made the most offensive thing I could think of...

>>715902924

and

>>715908885

I said your religion was made up in modern history and you're a fool for believing it.

That you've made "good Americans" want to go Hitler on your asses and wipe Islam off the planet.

That I'm ok with Trump rounding up Muslims and putting them in internment camps.

And a BUNCH of other outrageous shit.

Seriously, the line has been crossed. If you're a muslim living in the middle east you may want to be sweating and/or shitting your pants right about now. Frankly, the only reason I'd be against nuclear is that it's too quick. You guys deserve to suffer.
>>
And NOW this thread has my motherfucking permission to 404. Fuck Islam!!
>>
>>715910279
So where is Russia / Soviet Union in your starter pack? You couldn't include it because the Russians who are paying you to spread bullshit on /b/ wouldn't like it?
>>
File: 1474240523925.jpg (146KB, 862x582px) Image search: [Google]
1474240523925.jpg
146KB, 862x582px
>>715910279
<implying the islam was peacefull meme
>>
File: women voting.jpg (66KB, 374x395px) Image search: [Google]
women voting.jpg
66KB, 374x395px
>>715900508
>at what point did you realize muslims are the scourge of civilized humanity?

That wouldn't be any problem if white women wouldn't let them in.
>>
>>715910431
>If you're a muslim living in the middle east you may want to be sweating and/or shitting your pants right about now

Same were done with innocent jews not incrediby long ago. What did they ever do?
>>
File: west.jpg (299KB, 1266x916px) Image search: [Google]
west.jpg
299KB, 1266x916px
>>715909850

This.
>>
Fucking hell I want to start a Muslim Holocaust in the next 5 years but I don't own any land or instruments of torture. I would love to go down in history as pretty much the next hitler if it meant I had to exterminate millions of Muslims to achieve that distinction
>>
This thread made me sad.

I hate how underdeveloped brains have a platform to speak on. So much actual retardation here.
>>
>>715910592
This isn't fucking debate club anymore. This isn't about the jews for me. It's about the motherfuckers that picked a fight with us and NOW we finally have a president of the US who will act on what people like me think.
>>
>>715910639
I agree, and people cus muslims for putting a little force down on women... You have to appease them not give em full fledged shit
>>
>>715910647
Then you'd have to do it off the books, serial killer style. Come on. If BLM can get a sniper to shoot at cops in a crowd surely there's an enterprising shooter of 1,000 out there who could do the same at mosques.
>>
>>715900508
the colors of that flag give me goosebump.
it's about freakin' time...
>>
>>715910660
Who you calling retarded?
>>
>>715901153
That is not true at all. Quaran is written in a simple, vast language - arabic. A lot of words and syntax could have different meanings, sometimes even contradictory, so interpretation and context is needed. Especially when you are translating Quaran to some richer language.

For example the "famous" quote that says in some translations and interpretation that "every muslim has to lie about everything to the non-believer to conquer him" could be translated also as "muslim can lie about being Muslim only in a case if his life is threatened."
>>
>>715902395

Fedora spoke.
Then let the muslims thrive and observe the result. You should fight for your land instead of playing rhetorics.
>>
>>715910237
So why dont you do the same and try to get rid of Muslims in your country?
>>
>>715910910
Shut the fuck up. Nobody cares what your bullshit religion or what it has to say.
>>
>>715902858
Maybe not to that point but revoking their western nationality and deport them back to their first nationality country is a must for nowadays civilized countries. If they want to survive.
>>
>>715903541
>romanticising the opposite factors that led to their growth and explosive eras, but unable to recreate them.
This last part is pure subjectivity. Too bad,
>>
>>715911042
Yeah i guess this.
All this killing and what not is just gonna escalde the issues.
>>
>>715910952
Muslims here are pussies and pretend like they hate the rest of you. They're under control and scared shitless.
>>
File: zog.jpg (373KB, 1200x879px) Image search: [Google]
zog.jpg
373KB, 1200x879px
>>715907222

Lol
>>
>>715903127
Lol omfg icant believe anyone thinks like this.
Unless youre a mud slime
>>
>>715903045
>15th century
>1400
>2000-1400 = 500
>being this retarded
>>
>>715904127
I am belgian and I don't hate the US. A shitload of people like me are glad that the US are there.
Only teens brainwashed to have undergo the hidden pro-minorities education agenda of western countries to hate the US. But one day they eventually open their eyes. By being sapt at or assaulted by a sandnigger.
>>
Muslims are the cancer of this earth all they have ever done is caused problems hopefully their religion dies out quietly.
>>
>>715904127
Except when their country is in need.
>>
>>715903727
Here, I'll respond to you, buddy. You looked lonely for most of this thread.
>>
>>715910647

well get into politics and promise that you will revoke the western nationality of foreign offenders and deport them back to their first nationality country. You should get elected after 2 or 3 consecutive elections as it goes. If you don't do it I will do it.
>>
>>715902439
Ousting religious nut jobs off your land is very relevant
>>
>>715907533
Time to up our numbers. I'd hate to have other countries think we're slacking
>>
>>715911551
If by religious nut jobs you mean Muslims and by your land you mean planet earth, I agree.
>>
>>715910980
Lol, I was just pointing out a factual mistake in the previous post. I am not a muslim or anything.

I care about killed people in Germany as much as killed people in Pakistan. Not at all. If Europe has to burn, so be it. I dont care.
>>
I don't care much for religion but I would have to say that Islam is the most violent and barbaric religion of this era. Hopefully one day the world can learn to put all of these petty fairy tales behind them, there would be far few problems in the world and we could actually focus on the bigger ones that would actually make a positive difference.
>>
>>715911695
Whatever, but I still don't give a shit about the vast fucking language the koran was written in nor do I care to hear anything it has to say.

It's to the point now that the only way they can be proven to have legitimacy is if Allah stops the nukes mid air on their way to the Dome of the Rock.
>>
Muslims go on /b/?? WOW I wonder why..
>>
>>715910647
Kill them, adolf. Kill them all.
>>
>>715911894
Sound's good to me. Don't think your heart's really in it, but that doesn't matter. They love terror so much, let them have some.

Hey muslims. Feeling the terror yet?
>>
>>715912154
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKnXO3ffITI
>>
>>
File: tumblr_m5u2gqw96V1qf29cko1_500.gif (984KB, 500x273px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m5u2gqw96V1qf29cko1_500.gif
984KB, 500x273px
>>
These discussions will never lead to anything.
The leftists of europe have been the majority for years & I seriously doubt they will ever awaken from their little glass bubble of makebelieve safety.
>islam should be ILLEGAL.
they rape kids.
they kill people.
they even have their sentences reduced & get to stay in the country all thanks to human rights.
isnĀ“t it about time people use the right of free speech to vote ILLEGALIZE ISLAM?
I doubt it very much, but I have my dreams.
>>
File: giphy.gif (994KB, 500x279px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
994KB, 500x279px
WE are the natural born killers.
>>
>>715912154
Its not fair to kill us all. What if a lot of terror attackts were being done by another religion or race? Should they be killed?

Why cant you just stop immigration and this would stop happening.
>>
>>715912572
FUCK FAIR YOU MOTHERFUCKER. TERRORISM ISN'T FAIR. YOU GUYS ARE ALL FUCKED.
>>
File: DEAD COLD FLAT.png (246KB, 634x405px) Image search: [Google]
DEAD COLD FLAT.png
246KB, 634x405px
>>
>>715900555
the trips of truth !!!!
OP's argument is invalid
also OP sucking duck in his mom's basement
>>
>>715903380
I used to work for a slaughter house... In the USA, they don't stun shit. They hang them upside down by the leg and slit their throats and let the blood drain on the way to the skinning station. Faggot
>>
We have a hamite in the house?
>>
>>715912955
Sounds like a good interrogation tactic too.
>>
>>715912603
Of course terrorism isnt fair but look at other countires WOWOWOWOWOWIWOW hypocrasy.
>>
>>715913226
Bull fucking shit. But it doesn't matter. I'm watching news right now and both Germany and Russia are fucking lit over the shit eating hamites. You can bet the towel on your fucking heads that Trump will jump for joy to get the US in on this action. Dead. Cold. Flat.
>>
>>715913346
I know, I can work that much out boi.
I wish I was reborn in a white western europe country as a white hetro male. Then I could be happy and blast Muslims all day.
Thread posts: 315
Thread images: 55

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.