[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't understand this tweet, he is trying to make a point

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 256
Thread images: 26

File: image (5).jpg (48KB, 624x499px) Image search: [Google]
image (5).jpg
48KB, 624x499px
I don't understand this tweet, he is trying to make a point or just being edgy?
>>
>>715844303
His point is that climate change is a far off problem, and that in his opinion you should be more concerned with the quality of your own life.

Stupid fucking way to put it though.
>>
sounds like a weer do
>>
>>715844556

dont ever sleep on james woods. he is odd but he truly caught the 9/11 bombers doing a trial run on a plane over the summer before the terror tragedy
>>
>>715844303
The left says that climate change is more important than dealing with ISIS. This is his response.
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (51KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
51KB, 1280x720px
>>715845019
Plus he was in the greatest movie ever made:
LONG LIVE THE NEW FLESH!!!
>>
>>715845291
But it is, climate change IS more important
>>
>>715845291
Isis is more important to the guy getting his head chopped off, because he faces death. Climate change is more important to everyone outside the cage, for the same reason.
>>
>>715845435
Well not much we can do. It's a naturally occurring event the earth goes through. It ain't man made so it shouldn't be man manipulated.
>>
>>715844303
Dunno Jimmy, but he probably regrets working against ISIS.
>>
File: 1477170115711.gif (242KB, 280x280px) Image search: [Google]
1477170115711.gif
242KB, 280x280px
>>715845435
Why?
>>
>>715845435
>But it is, climate change IS more important

Yeah, it's fascinating how "the right" can't understand that climate change will affect *the whole planet*. Unlinke most of the problems they do not give a shit about, this one might not affect them directly right now, but it absolutely will affect their children and grand children. Being rich won't make any difference when Florida is under fucking water. Isis might kill a few dozen people here and there, but climate change will kill millions, if not billions in the future. And displace a few billions more. Trying to make this problem pass as simple "hippie nonsense" is unbelievably short-sighted.
>>
>>715845903
Oh? You just made a scientific claim. The entire worldwide scientific community eagerly awaits you sharing your own unique motherload of overwhelming evidence to support it, since all current evidence and understanding of climate systems points to the contrary.

Go ahead, wow us.
>>
>>715846080
Well, ok, admittedly, it's only important if you're a biological organism that needs to eat food.
>>
>>715845903
>Well not much we can do.

Yes there is.

>It's a naturally occurring event the earth goes through.

No it isn't.

>It ain't man made

Yes it is.

If you don't believe in climate change, you put yourself in the "anti-science" category. That in itself is no problem, but please don't be half-assed about it. Be coherent about your principles. If you're anti-science, be 100 % anti-science. Stop using your computer, your smartphone, your game console (they're all here thanks to science), stop going to the doctor when you're sick...
>>
>>715846247
Hiding behind globalism. Man you shills were sucking Wikileaks cock back when they were crucifying conservatives. Shill harder please.
>>
File: 1292570196380.png (77KB, 199x277px)
1292570196380.png
77KB, 199x277px
liberals think climate change is a bigger prob;em than terrorism.
>>
>>715845435
>>715845903
Whether or not earth change was man's fault or not isn't the problem. The problem is if the earth goes into a direction that is hazardous or less habitable, so we can decide to intervene and manipulate our planet. Terraforming our own planet from whatever changes to ensure that our planet not only remains habitable, but possibly even more than we thought possible for the benefit of an ongoing population.

We should look toward a solution for a long term population growth. I think we can all agree that making space in our own backyards is cheaper and practical than getting people on busses and taking them on long term journeys to new neighborhoods that isn't even suitable for life. I don't like taxation, but I think we all have to cough up some money to make it happen.
>>
>>715846511
Maybe you can explain the scientist that say it's naturally occurring and we aren't currently between two ice ages. Are they wrong because they don't fit you're narrative? .02 cents for (((you)))
>>
>>715846686
And right wing nut jobs think terrorism is more common then slipping in the shower (it's not)
>>
>2016
>still thinking we can stop global warming
>>
>>715845435
>priorize ISIS
>we still have 50-60 years to build space programs and fuck off the planet (note scientists made HUGE advancements this year) or accept fate and live our non-violent lives, maybe genetic engineer dolphins to survive

>priorize global change
>ISIS kills important scientists and technology, new medieval age and global change comes back anyways. we all die but unlike the first opition in african levels of miserable
Nah.
>>
>>715846099
They've been anti-science, anti-rational, dogmatic status-quo supporters and education defenders and innovation curmudgeons since the dawn of human writing was able to describe them. They are deeply selfish people, so convinced of their own greatness that if they think a thing, then they know it, and thats all there is to know about it. They make the first baby steps toward knowledge, til they encounter something that appeals to their ego, and call it good enough, plant their flag there and defend it to death.

It's been very interesting following the study of the effects of decreasing plasticity in the human brain.
>>
>>715846511
You're probably one of the same fucking hypocrites that preaches this shit but does fuck all about it yourself. I have absolutely no doubt that your personal carbon footprint is an order of magnitude larger than it should be, but you're the same cunt that thinks it's all the governments responsibility to deal with it.

No. It's your fucking responsibility.
>>
>>715846511
and what is it you think we can do about it exactly...?
>>
>>715846914
>>715846099
GREAT! Now how do we fix global warming?
>>
Now I know how many confirmed, cancerous libfags browse /b/
>>
File: 1476828902731.jpg (29KB, 500x398px) Image search: [Google]
1476828902731.jpg
29KB, 500x398px
>>715846861
r u fuckin retarded? a terrorist jus killed the russian ambassador to turkey and a truck ran into a crowd of shoppers in germany, today. that was fuckin today. da fuck r u on, go back to tumblr u dum cuck faggot
>>
>>715844531
if you understand what you're looking at in the picture you'll understand that he's specifically talking about ISIS being a bigger threat than climate change
>>
>>715845019
Plus he has a giant Dick. like 9 inches I believe.
>>
File: printer.jpg (37KB, 640x627px)
printer.jpg
37KB, 640x627px
>>715846080
Foreign terrorism kills less people than peanut butter in the USA

Global Warming is harder to measure but estimated to be responsible for approximately a couple hundred million deaths in the next decade, and is already probably responsible for billions of fiscal dollars in services, healthcare and more

Worrying about terrorism is what you do when you follow propaganda or wear tin foil.
Worrying about climate change is what you do when you're sensible enough to understand we've basically fucked the planet and are still making it worse
>>
>>715847061
>talks like a retard
>calls others retarded
Do you think talking like a 12 year old is going to merit your barking any validity? All I want to do is fuck with you and I couldn't give two shits what you're even trying to say. I just think you're an idiot. Your message will always be lost when doing nothing but acting like a moron.
>>
>>715844303
Some claim that the situation in Syria began with global warming causing crops not to grow. The economy went down and military started to apear in the streets aresting everybody who protested. When caos began ISIS joind in.
>>
>>715846617
>asks for scientific evidence
>globalist conspiracy!

Good luck to you, in the amazing productive life you will surely live, and not spend working in an injection molded plastics factory and getting drunk and swearing at the garbage you see on Fox News everyday.
>>
>>715847219
Why is this picture so fucking funny
>>
>>715846861
>And right wing nut jobs think terrorism is more common then slipping in the shower (it's not)
By right wing nut jobs do you mean anyone that is paying attention to current events, doesn't disregard the facts, and doesn't have their head up their own ass?
>>
>>715847154
Spend a lot of time on your knees in his dressing room? Why would anyone care?
>>
File: 1477224822238.jpg (696KB, 2007x1304px) Image search: [Google]
1477224822238.jpg
696KB, 2007x1304px
>>715847061
>Something that kills less people than peanut butter every year should be treated as a national security thread and have billions of fiscal budget dollars spent on it every year as well as being the centre of media scaremongering

Murica
>>
>>715847482
because he roofs and it says roofing
>>
File: mushroom_cloud.jpg (90KB, 637x358px)
mushroom_cloud.jpg
90KB, 637x358px
>>715847219
all it takes is one nuke to change that statistic
>>
>>715845305
this
Also, its not just the threat of climate change versus terrorism at large. The Obama administration has put forward time and again a narrative that ISIS and other terrorist organizations are motivated in part by conditions caused by climate change. Which is ridiculous.
>>
>>715847737
Yeah, blow up those peanut butter factories, that'll show em
>>
>>715846099
>Florida underwater
did you know there are glaciers growing? Did you know Antarctica gets twice as big every year and then loses the ice, then regains it? Did you know Earth has drastic cycles of climate than span 1000 plus years?

Florida won't go underwater buddy. If you melt the north pole, it'll stay the same. Greenland hasnt changed nearly at all on ice. I understand making cleaner air... but we have not had that large of an impact on climate.

So to you I say, stfu.
>>
>>715847542
are you really comparing peanut butter to terrorism?

am i being memed?
>>
>>715846099
humans are known for their adaptability, their ability to live in any climate from snowy antarctica to the hot sahara...
just let us do our thing bro
>>
>>715845291
>>715845642
>>715844531

No it's even stupider than this. It's that the left thinks climate change is the proximate cause of the war in Syria and the rise of ISIS. There was a drought or something and that means ISIS was inevitable. James Woods is making fun of the lefties who believe that shit.
>>
>>715847784
why would i blow up peanut butter factories

that doesn't even make sense

I'm not a muslim
>>
>>715847219
Nice straw man. Being paranoid that any second you'll drop dead from a terrorist in the USA is not the same as adopting mindful policies that impede the spread of Islamic terrorism or being aware of foreign events involving Islamic terrorism.
>>
>>715847850
We are comparing isis to peanut butter. Peanut butter is a bigger threat to you than isis.
>>
>>715846511
dude when did people on 4chan become so reddit-y, there's literal proof that climate change existed before man, EVERYWHERE.

That's not to say that our CO2 emissions don't need to cut back a bit but, like, dude. There have been periods of intense heating/cooling since the beginning of time.

Enjoy faking your way through a 4 way liberal arts degree to make your ugly girlfriend proud of your progressivism though.
>>
>>715847482
I know this gets me literally every time
>>
File: battlefield-earth.jpg (85KB, 685x385px) Image search: [Google]
battlefield-earth.jpg
85KB, 685x385px
>>715847801
>did you know there are glaciers growing?
Yes, and plenty more shrinking and disappearing

>Did you know Antarctica gets twice as big every year and then loses the ice, then regains it?
Those are called seasons

>Did you know Earth has drastic cycles of climate than span 1000 plus years?
Yes, and none of them have ever been as drastic or warm or directly correlated to man made carbon emission as this, but every single one of them preluded mass extinction

Honestly, you have to drink some MAJOR koolaid to believe global warming is a conspiracy. All the weathermen, scientists, engineers, satelite operators, governments and climatologists in the world are in an evil conspiracy against the common man to get them to stop burning fossil fuels.
>>
>>715847850
Peanut butter is more likely to kill you and more dangerous to americans. It's a fair comparison.
>>
>>715844444
>>
>>715848047
surely you see a difference between people eating peanut butter and people being killed by ISIS though right?
>>
>>715846864
obvious that we're far past that, but we can slow it down. Our new administration will do pretty much nothing to help.

same thing for Isis, they'll do pretty much nothing useful to stop them
>>
File: 1271865196907a.png (84KB, 195x235px) Image search: [Google]
1271865196907a.png
84KB, 195x235px
>>
>>715848888
>>
>>715847998
Then we have no idea what you're talking about
>>
>>715848170
peanut butter doesnt go out of its way to actively kill you. No one ever went through "Active Peanut Butter Training"
>>
>>715848170
i mean people are allergic to things sure.. but you can be tested and figure this out. i can't get tested for ISIS beheading... I do not get your logic here.
>>
>>715848052
>there's literal proof that climate change existed before man, EVERYWHERE.

Yeah but this ignores the unprecedented rate of change. I mean, what are we to believe, that it's just a coincidence that the Earth is warming as we dump billions of tons of greenhouse gases into the atmosphere every year? WTF wouldn't that cause warming? What process do you think is acting to prevent that? What process is causing the world to warm up instead?
>>
>>715848236

>we

you must be talking about the multiple personalities in your head
>>
>>715848041
Yes it is. At least it's as paranoid and crazy as being scared you'll drop dead from peanut butter consumption and adopting mindful policies that impede the spread of peanut butter or being aware of foreign events involving peanut butter.
>>
>>715844303
Solutions pretty obvious.
Have the crazy new Prez announce that for every attack on western civilization, the US will nuke an entire Arab city off the map. Straight to the maximum yield bomb, beginning tonight, with a response to all previous attacks, and moving forward.

Then take the money you just saved from not fiddling around with more boots on ground, and spend it battling climate change.

Or not, because it's only the cities and coastal morons who can't feed themselves anywaythat will die off first, and I'm insulated from the effects so idgaf how many of you shitheads die from your own gross ideological, ecological ignorance.
>>
>>715847219
found the terrorist sympathizer
>>
>>715846871

yes these are the only two possible outcomes
>>
>>715848296
You can
>arm yourself
>move to country where it's less likely than peanut butter like the USA
>treat muslims with love and respect to protect yourself
>hate muslims and move away from them to protect yourself

They're all equally effective because the reality is it's almost a non existent threat

Similarly if you're worried about peanut butter you can stop buying it, stop going to the supermarket, carry a gun near peanut butter factories etc.

They're equally stupid.
>>
>>715848339
Sure, either way we still have no idea what you're talking about
>>
james woods is a douchebag of biblical proportions.
>>
>>715846827
>Maybe you can explain the scientist that say it's naturally occurring

Yes I can : their studies are paid by oil companies. This isn't a conspiracy theory or even open for debate, it's actual proven fact. And those that aren't are just...shitty scientists. Hey, some historians deny the holocaust, so why shouldn't there be scientists denying climate change?
The fact remains that 99% of the goddamn scientific world agrees on the reality and catastrophic danger of climate change. Thousands of people whose job it is to actually study this shit. I trust *them*. I don't trust anonymous claims on the internet, or silly people on tv.
>>
Can't have kids

Don't live by the coast

There is literally nothing you can say to get me to give even a 20th of a shit about global climate change
>>
>>715846511

>It's a naturally occurring event the earth goes through.

No it isn't.

>It ain't man made

Yes it is.

So when the vast majority of the Earth's landmasses where covered in ice and then receded to current levels...this was a man made event, is that what you are saying? Because otherwise, you are saying that in this planet's 4 BILLION YEAR history, it's climate has never changed until the last century of human industrialization.

>and you call people who disagree with you anti-science.
>>
File: C9G94FG.jpg (799KB, 1456x2592px) Image search: [Google]
C9G94FG.jpg
799KB, 1456x2592px
>>715848384
or y'know, stop invading muslim countries and/or supplying them with mass arms

Worked pretty well before the gulf war at least
>>
>>715848454
Alluha Peanut Budder
>>
>>715847801
Yeah. Too bad no scientist has ever studied any of those things and quantified them like you have, or they'd know how wrong they all are, independently coming up with the same results and conclusions over and over all this time.

Just ask an oil company PR person in the early 00's, when they were still pushing the stupidity you're stuck parroting a decade later.
>>
>>715846930
>You're probably one of the same fucking hypocrites that preaches this shit but does fuck all about it yourself.

Nice projecting here buddy. You don't know anything about me or my lifestyle. Your assumptions are goofy.
>>
>>715848593
but you see ISIS is made up of sentient beings called humans that can move places and follow me.

peanut butter on the other hand can not do this, as it is not alive.

>????
>>
>>715848733
Not that guy, but even if it wasn't man-made we should still be trying to stop it. Things are pretty favorable to humans right now, overall, we should strive to keep it that way. Our planet tends to kill lots of species when it gets cold.
>>
>>715848722

I'm also easy to be convinced by the scientific method. And dubs. Mostly dubs tbh.
>>
>James Woods fucks cats in the ass
>>
>>715848722

Hey now, CO2 occurs naturally! It can't be dangerous.
>>
>>715848906
Last time I checked ISIS hadn't killed any US nationals that weren't outside iraq

Again, stop sending the CIA in to help people take over middle eastern countries then bombing them when they stop doing what you want. It worked to keep you safe for 40 years
>>
>>715847061

You're acting like the silly people who refuse to board a plane because there was a crash on the other side of the planet two days ago. Screaming "Planes are unsafe, there's hundreds of crashes every week!!!!"
Try to look at the big picture, you dense fuck.
>>
the world couldn't care less what happening with it. it has looked far more worse than now. The only reason why we should take climate change seriously is because of our future
>>
>>715847913
The left doesn't think climate change is the proximate cause of the war in Syria and the rise of ISIS. They think the invasion of Iraq is.

You're so full of shit your eyes are brown.
>>
>>715848236

all it takes is one nuke to go off in a town in America and your false equivalency goes to shit, mr peanut.
>>
>>715844303
Link?
>>
>>715849214
+1

The problem with climage change and global warming is that people assume the planet is doomed.

The planet has put up with nuclear bombardment, radiation, impacts and asteroids for billions of years, it'll be fine. Humans are just destroying themselves and a few species on the way
>>
>>715849220

http://www.pbs.org/newshour/making-sense/a-major-contributor-to-the-syrian-conflict-climate-change/

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2015/nov/29/climate-change-syria-civil-war-prince-charles

http://www.cnn.com/2015/11/23/world/is-the-syrian-conflict-linked-to-climate-change/

>And the view that the Syrian conflict had its roots in climate-change-fueled drought has other high-profile backers, such as U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry.
>"It's not a coincidence that immediately prior to the civil war in Syria, the country experienced its worst drought on record. As many as 1.5 million people migrated from Syria's farms to its cities, intensifying the political unrest that was just beginning to roil and boil in the region," Kerry said last month in a speech at Old Dominion University in Norfolk, Virginia.
>>
>>715849138
but what about all the non US nationals that they have killed? Do they not matter?

Perhaps we should send them peanut butter so they can use this argument too.
>>
>>715848722
>This isn't a conspiracy theory or even open for debate,

This is how idiots like you behave, of course its open for debate. The idea of man made climate change its strictly politics. Government funded research is funded specifically so that it is engineered to fit the governments narrative. Universities and the like that receive state funding only do so if the "research" fits the narrative. You can find videos of college professors admitting as much.
>>
>>715849231
So stop building so many nukes
>>
>>715849167
You're the dense fuck

11,774 Terror Attacks Worldwide in 2015; 28,328 Deaths Due to Terror Attacks
>>
>>715848384
This seems like it provoke nuclear attacks on the US, no?
>>
>>715848781
>muslims been at war for 5000 years
>its the US's fault

liberalism really is a mentalmillness
>>
>>715849498
>>muslims been at war for 5000 years

wat
>>
They have been in your pantry this whole time...
>>
>>715849404
My argument was specific to the US because it's US foreign policy that's almost wholly responsible for what is now ISIS

Other countries are often vessels for that same policy though, so granted it's not a single national problem

Peanut butter is pretty dangerous comparatively, so you're actually being fairly fatal and dangerous by your own logic with that proposal
>>
>>715847219
>Foreign terrorism kills less people than peanut butter in the USA

Anon, is this a route you really want to go down? Do you honestly want to start bringing up what kills more humans per year as a metric for what problems we should be solving?

I hold literally no stake in this argument but I'll go ahead and tell you why this is bullshit. Peanut butter does not go around executing people for it's religious beliefs. Peanut butter doesn't shout allahu akbar right before planting a mine in the grocery store jelly aisle.

It's the principle of the matter, "terrorists" by definition perform acts of terror. They do so purely to bend you to their whim by using base human emotions experienced after a traumatic event. IE blowing up a building in the name of their faith, or perhaps threatening to execute somebody from your country with a family of their own in order to exact a ransom.

If you care about what causes the most deaths then you should be campaigning for Ischemic heart disease and combating the growing obesity epidemic.

Oh wait, that would be fat shaming
>>
>>715848781
there are no such thing as "Muslim" countries
>>
>>715848733
>So when the vast majority of the Earth's landmasses where covered in ice and then receded to current levels...this was a man made event, is that what you are saying?

You do not understand what the concept of the actual "climate change" means for the scientific community. You're taking it at face value, understanding it simply as "the weather is changing right now". That's not what it means or entails. It's not that simple. You're probably one of those idiots who thought "global warming" could be disproven because it still snowed. Just please go open a few books, read some studies, process all those facts and then try to formulate an opinion. If your brain can take it, of course.
>>
>>715849416
But you're not denying that climate change is a thing that exists, even if we as humans haven't had any impact on it?

It's still better to be proactive in trying to prevent the climate from changing so that it doesn't fuck up our entire society, no?
>>
>>715849498
Ottoman empire was less than 700 years

Also he's talking about ISIS, why would any other country matter?
>>
>>715849416
>Government funded research is funded specifically so that it is engineered to fit the governments narrative. Universities and the like that receive state funding only do so if the "research" fits the narrative.

Yes, those studies the military does that confirm global warming are funded by the government, yes.
>>
>>715846511
>>It's a naturally occurring event the earth goes through.

>No it isn't.

Everyone knows that cave man industrialization ended the ice age
>>
>>715848921
And other species will take their place, it is the natural order of things. What I think we should do is what humans have always done. We don't adapt to the environment, we adapt it to us. That is one of the traits that separates us from the rest of the animal kingdoms.
However, by the time that happens, we should have already left this planet
>>
>>715849675

There is a such thing where Islam is the state mandated official religion. And countries where Muslims comprise 99% of the citizenry.
>>
>>715844303
james woods millionaire twitter hipster like all other old celebrities?
>>
>>715849809
>left this planet

With what

Impossible FTL travel or impossible Cryogenics?

Because the way things are going we're not gonna figure either of those things out until our backs are completely against the wall.
>>
>>715849628
I think I understand.

I am now taking preventative measures and have thrown out all of my peanut butter. ISIS does not stand a chance.

thanks /b/ro
>>
>>715847542
Peanut butter didn't just drive a truck into people shopping.
Peanut butter wont rape my family
Am I being memed?
>>
>>715849644
>Anon, is this a route you really want to go down? Do you honestly want to start bringing up what kills more humans per year as a metric for what problems we should be solving?

No, merely what you should be paranoid about which was the whole debate

>Peanut butter does not go around executing people for it's religious beliefs.
Nor do terrorists. Something like 90% of terrorism is national, higher if you stretch back a few decades. By your logic we should be targeting Caucasians instead of muslims

War is never about religion. It's about power, space, politics, money and food. Anyone who teaches you different is teaching you propaganda

The peanut butter analogy is to show you just how stupid your line of reasoning is and instead of addressing it you're skewing down another ridiculous line of reasonining

Like you say, heart disease is a much bigger problem. Why don't we nuke McDonalds?
>>
>>715848731

>droughts, harsh winters and storms will occur more often - even away from the coast
>more diseases will spread faster and further
>your country will have to spend more money on the prevention and repair of damage
>a reduction in biodiversity means we'll lose hitherto unknown genomes that might have been used as medicine
>prices for food go up because growing them will become more costly, aggregable land becomes scarce and crops will suffer from an increase in parasites
>drinkable water becomes more scarce and therefor more expensive
>fleeing from floods, droughts and wars over natural ressources will send millions of refugees all over the world

but hey, at least you won't have to worry about your kids
>>
>>715844303
>he is trying to make a point
obviously he's concerned that ISIS is using fossil fuels to roast infidels and not offsetting the carbon footprint by reducing else.

if the caliphate wants to be taken seriously as a state, it needs to address these issues.
>>
>>715850140
But what % of that is caused by humans, and what % is caused by natural causes?
>>
>>715849416
>scientists only get funding if they're consistently correct
>>
>>715849416
>This is how idiots like you behave, of course its open for debate.

No it isn't. You don't understand the concept of "scientific community". It has nothing to do with politics. We are talking about the GLOBAL scientific community. As in, the whole fucking world. Why in god's name would then a russian scientists agree with a vietnamese scientist? Or an american scientist with a peruvian one? You believe their governments, all fluctuating in the past 15 years to different ends of the political spectrum, are *all* in cahoots?
How big of a delusional ass are you?
>>
>>715848384

Dropping nukes wont solve anything. All first world militaries should leave the towelheads alone, heavily fortify the borders of those countries and let them have their own state... send them no aid, strict arms embargos, and heavily punish anyone who breaks it.

Id be amazed if they lasted 5 years before killing each other off.
>>
>>715847154
>giant Dick.
>9 inches

ummmm, that's not exactly giant. unless your personal point of reference is 2 or 3 inches.
>>
>>715845435
>But it is, climate change IS more important

Climate change has not had 29,000+ deadly attacks since 9/11/2001 - resulting in hundreds of thousands of deaths, mainly muslims but also aid workers and journalists.

Climate change has increased plant growth and tree growth by an increase in carbon dioxide. The plants give off oxygen as a result.

We're quite sure that china has the most complete and most strict pollution laws in the world and enforces absolutely none of them.

No one points a finger at China or India, who is probably polluting their own water and food sources.

Climate Change is not trying to make a world wide caliphate to enslave all humans under a 7th century theocracy where death is higher value than life.
>>
Washed up shit actor
>>
File: ...soon.jpg (671KB, 1601x1710px) Image search: [Google]
...soon.jpg
671KB, 1601x1710px
>>715850121
maybe not yet anon..
>>
>>715850140
>implying literally any of that shit will matter within my lifetime

Even the most "HOLY FUCK GUIS WE GOTTA DO SOMETHING!!!" Tumblrfags will say we won't see significant blowback from climate change for 50-70 years. I'll be dead or about dead by then.

Stay mad, generationfags
>>
>>715848733
I think he means in this case it's man made, not in every case in history. We're part of the planet and clearly able to impact it on a global scale, as evidenced by every other horrible thing we do.

We also know higher CO2 levels raise average temperature.

We also know we are emitting a large amount of CO2 into the air every year and have been doing so more and more heavily for the last 50 or 100 years.

Other climate change events had their own explanation. So when trying to explain this one, we're simply looking for the best explanation. In this case, I find it personally hard to believe that we aren't at least partially contributing to the problem.

And this guy is right:
>>715848921
Even if we aren't causing it, it's still in our best interest to solve it, since not doing so, and having a catastrophic climate event, could easily wipe our species from the planet.
>>
>>715850002
No worries comrade, keep that pantry safe
>>
>>715846099
>>715846914

Why did the president cut NASA spending? Why did the right fund NASA much more than the left?
>>
>>715849845
why do grant them special privilege? We don't refer to any other countries in the world by the what the majority religious population is.

But for some reason......
>>
>>715850259
> You believe their governments, all fluctuating in the past 15 years to different ends of the political spectrum, are *all* in cahoots?

It's as stupid an argument as when the leftists invoke "the corporations" to support a particular presumption they have a boner for. Just facile platitudes meant to rationalize ignoring reality.

Ideology is why we can't have nice things.
>>
>>715850328
>We also know we are emitting a large amount of CO2

All the hot air on the left is creating climate change. You really should consider euthanizing yourself.
>>
File: 029.jpg (22KB, 428x427px) Image search: [Google]
029.jpg
22KB, 428x427px
>>715850126
Did the electoral college vote in Hilary today?
>>
>>715850496

The United States gets called a Christian nation all the time; France and Spain get called Catholic countries, etc. And these countries still don't mandate a religion or have a single religion shared by 90%+ of their populations.
>>
>>715850235

all of that shit is caused by the raise of the median planetary temperature

quanitifying the human inlfuence by a percentage is quite odd and not easily done

humans have raised the amount of many different climate gasses by factors between <1 and >2000
>>
>>715850502
Corporations literally exist to take as much of your money as possible. Individuals within the corporation might have separate goals, but the corporation itself is there to fuck you as much as possible without you getting fed up and going somewhere else.

The mistrust is slightly more justified.
>>
The socialists left are ready to accept Islam in all its forms.

Ready to open the borders.

Ready to level everyone's pay, and create a universal base pay.

This is how stupid the left is.
>>
>>715850649
WOOOOOOOOO TRUMP WON DICKFACE WOOOOOOO
>>
>>715850678
no it doesn't

you're being disingenuous
>>
>>715850649
>Did the electoral college vote in Hilary today?
>electoral college
>electoral
electrical, faggot. it's called the Electrical College because it official puts the power into the presidency. the fuck is an electoral anyway lol
>>
>>715849458
Not the person you're arguing with but I found this funny.

Worldwide deaths from car crashes:

So let me ask you, are you 1 250 000 / 28 328 = 44.125 times as passionate about car safety as you are about 'mah terrorism!' ??
>>
>>715849718
No, no one denies that global climates are changing. The debate is whether or not human industrialization is some catalyst that is negatively changing the world. Since the 80s when it was called Global Warming, the alarmist pushing this idea have said, every decade, "That by next decade the planet will not support life!!!"

In actuality "Averaged over all land and ocean surfaces, temperatures warmed roughly 1.53 degrees Fahrenheit (0.85 degrees Celsius) from 1880 to 2012, according to the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change"

cited from https://www2.ucar.edu/climate/faq/how-much-has-global-temperature-risen-last-100-years

As for proactively in trying to prevent it. I disagree, fighting against a naturally occurring system is foolish. I'm 100% for alternative energy, like solar, but don't think that even if right this second we 100% stopped using oil or other fossil fuels that climate change would suddenly stop and reverse.
>>
File: drump.jpg (9KB, 262x192px) Image search: [Google]
drump.jpg
9KB, 262x192px
>>715850744
You OK?
>>
>>715850323

We already experience most of these things and have for the last years.
People started to flee Syria even before the war and the main reason for that was a stark increase in droughts.
And even you might have heard of the increase in epidemics in the last decades.
>>
>>715850243
You dont know how right this statment is brother.
>>
>>715850126
keep telling yourself that, while they keep telling us they're concerned with religious error.

They're telling us why they kill non-muslims ad nauseam. They're telling us why they do it even when we don't ask.

When Dyllann Roof killed those black people, did you make up other reasons why he did it? economical, sociological status?

Stop making up reasons why Islam does what it does, and listen to them.
>>
>>715850927
good fucking lord another false equivalcy
>>
>>715850935
>I'm 100% for alternative energy, like solar, but don't think that even if right this second we 100% stopped using oil or other fossil fuels that climate change would suddenly stop and reverse.

I actually agree. You seem like a reasonable person and I feel no need to argue with you. Godspeed.
>>
>>715850126
>War is never about religion.

This is your willful ignorance showing. Have you considered killing yourself?
>>
>>715850126

>War is never only about religion.

Fixed that for you.
>>
File: 1470969144000.jpg (42KB, 960x662px) Image search: [Google]
1470969144000.jpg
42KB, 960x662px
>>715850126
By your logic we shouldn't be concerned with the 29,000+ deadly terror attacks islam commits.

We should concern ourself with not pissing off muslims and consider Islamophobia a hate crime.
>>
If you believe or do not believe in climate change.. I do not care. Working towards a cleaner alternative to fossil fuels should be everyones concern though. Fossil fuels will eventually run out and it is better to have a good alternative all ready going when the oil wells start getting to dry.
>>
>>715851454
The Islamic wars are almost exclusively about religion though.
>>
File: advertising.gif (981KB, 500x267px) Image search: [Google]
advertising.gif
981KB, 500x267px
>>715851159
Crusades son

Most religious correlated war in history, zero causation

Learn your warfare and history instead of shitposting about american fear of the decade on 4chan

In the 60s it was mexicans and weed
Next came vietnam and vietkong
Next came communism and russia's reds
Next it was afghanistan and the taliban
Couple years ago it was Iraq and Al Quaida
Next year it'll be Syria and muslims

Deal with it kids, your country is built on warfare against small brown people. It's all bullshit and everyone knows it except you white teenagers
>>
>>715851466
29,000+ deadly terror attacks islam commits.

since 9/11/2001
>>
>>715849498
that's not the same as terrorist groups and radicalization you fucking idiot.
>>
>>715851583
The crusades were to stop the last onslaught of Islam dipshit.
>>
>>715850935
Well you are right there, as we are a bit too late to 100% stop and reverse it. Some effects will be permanent even if we magically stop burning all fossil fuels tomorrow.
>>
>>715851565

What islamic wars?
>>
>>715851643

but muh peanut butter
>>
ooh a piece of candy
>>
>>715851710
You really need to read a book before you shitpost
>>
>>715851470
Same guy here. Patiently waiting for world war III with the western nations versus the Arabian Caliphate.
>>
>>715851583
>Most religious correlated war in history, zero causation

It had a cause. The cause was the sword of Islam. Stop sucking muslim cock.
>>
>>715851838
>muslims
>ignores christians
wat
>>
>>715851730
>What islamic wars?

All of them, syria, Iraq,establishment of the Caliphate.

Listen, I'm not going to do a teaching class for you.

You simply can't participate in discussions if you don't have basic knowledge.
>>
>>715851470
I agree, most would agree that we have another century to a century and half before oil starts to run dry. Solar is the obvious choice, due to it being, for all intents and purposes, unlimited and free, we just need the technology to harness it more efficiently. I'm also a huge fan of nuclear energy but I understand a lot of people are afraid of nuclear, also waste would be a huge issue. To that I say dump it in space, like deep into space.
>>
>>715851095
it's really not though
>>
>>715851789
>You really need to read a book before you shitpost

Does sucking cock make you stupid?

Yes, the crusades were to stop the onslaught of Islam.

http://clashdaily.com/2014/11/crusades-direct-response-islams-bloodlust/
>>
>>715852009
If that were true oil would be getting cheaper to match supply method and technology cost

It's been getting more expensive since the exact predicted date of peak curve

Don't go full retard on purpose son
>>
>>715850303
Wow, what a fucking retard. Too much porn.
>>
>>715851963
>muslims
>ignores christians
wat

Yes, cause we know how much terrorism the Amish, Mormons and Anglicans cause...

go fuck yourself.
>>
>>715851095
"They're both soft, cuddly pets. There's no difference between a cat and a dog."

"They are both forms of death. There is no difference between terrorism deaths and automobile deaths."
>>
File: 1470969721138.jpg (103KB, 757x431px) Image search: [Google]
1470969721138.jpg
103KB, 757x431px
These leftards are not only willfully stupid and misinformed, they try and shove bullshit down other's throats.
>>
>>715852266
Despite 90% of this thread being full on batshit retarded, this is the stupidest thing I've read here
>>
>>715851710

no, the crusades were about
- focussing the knights' destructive influence away from their own societies
- trying to overcome the inner conflicts of the latin church and conflicts between the pope and the holy roman emperor
- the papal hope of reunification of the western and the eastern church
- making sure christian pilgrims would have access to the holy sites of Jerusalem
- trying to gain control of said holy sites to partake in the commerce associated with the pilgrimages
- the byzantine empire trying to stop the seljuks advancing into their territory and maybe retake some of their lost cities
- reputation of the individual kings and princes partaking in the crusades
>>
>>715848108
I'm a Engineer and don't believe a word of this bullshit. Scientists (very loose term) can't even model complex weather patterns next week let alone in ten years. It's a massive thermodynamic engine and we don't even fully understand how some of our ocean currents work? Let alone exploration of the earth's oceans of which we have explored FA. Grow up kid!
>>
>>715852525
Thank you for not being retarded
Genuinely nice to see someone who isn't a dumbfuck
>>
>>715852009
Yea nuclear is by far at the moment the cleanest energy source. The waste just takes too long to decay. Like I live in Finland and there were bigger earth quakes here 10 000 years ago but hey.. That was a long time ago, right? I do not know enough about the subject but is there any cost effective way to get rid of it? No idea. Everything sounds bad.

I am hoping for fusion power to have its breakthrough in my life time. Just witnessing it in mass production and the effect it has on society. Can't wait!
>>
>>715849390
>John Kerry is the entire left

So you are an idiot.
>>
>>715850486
Not even, and if you could rub two brain cells together you'd see why.

Think about why you didn't graduate and then get back to me.
>>
>>715850308
Not the guy you were replying too but climate change has had far more deaths than terrorism, mostly from starvation and disease due to malnutrition from drought and other bad weather problems.

Climate change has far more potential to endanger the human race as a whole as we would have no way of stopping it once it's too late, whereas bloody battles can always be waged to stop regimes, and even if you lose, at least humanity has not disappeared.

I'd rather have a muslim extremist world than a humanless world. Or maybe I wouldn't, that one's hard to say.

It's not that I think terrorism isn't a problem, it's that I think the human race is rolling dice with it's existence when it comes to climate change, and that's a bigger deal than anything. People jibber jabber about how climate change would effect the economy.. but if sudden, crazy climate change happens, that's best case, that there still is an economy to argue about. Most likely we would not survive, and if we did, we'd be killing each other for scraps and it would take hundreds of years to get back a civilization like we have now. Short of all out nuclear war, I just don't see how terrorism can even come close to that kind of destruction and devastation to our species. And even all out nuclear war would pale in comparison, as there would still be a lot of patches of untouched civilization. Eg. Greenland and northern parts of Canada probably wouldn't get nuked. But climate change triggering a mass extinction event would leave no being on the planet untouched.
>>
>>715852031
Yes it really is
>>
>>715852140
No because there is no effective alternative. Until something can over take oil, it's prices will still stay high because the demand is high.

And the prices did get cheaper. WAY cheaper, in a year the price per barrel dropped from nearly 70$ to 30$ when OPEC ramped up their production. Since they have begun scaling it back the price is creeping up again.
>>
>>715851991

I can't have a discussion with you if you make up words and expect everyone to know what you are talking about.

What you seem to be referring to are the conquests of the IS. IS wants to establish a theocratic califate governt by their specific interpretation of sunni islam. This is clearly as much a ideological and political undertaking as a religious one. If you read up on the heads of the IS you will come across pretty worldly interests and egoistical ambitions. I'm not arguing the IS is not fighting a religious war, I'm saying that they obviously are not only religious.
>>
>>715852801

Think about why Hilary lost and then get back to me
>>
>>715851095
Well as far as a death is a death it's not really false equivalcy. Since you were using death counts in your argument, it seemed reasonable that counts is what you were interested in.

>>715851095
Tell me then, it what way do you personally find a person dead from terrorism differently dead than a person dead from an automobile accident?
>>
>>715852841
Other power sources have been taking over from oil for decades

There's a reason many countries are aiming for 100% renewable, and why Las Vegas etc are already 100% solar

Oil is past peak curve, don't be dumb.
>>
>>715849609
underrated post
>>
>>715852704

It was intended as one example for the sake of a message board post. I also posted 3 links that it took me seconds to find on Google. If you want more, find them yourself, but this is not something I just invented. It's been talked about, a lot. You're just ignorant. So fuck off.
>>
>>715852670

I have studied that shit at university, so this is one of the rare occasions where I actually know what I'm talking about.
>>
>>715853069

One is caused by purposeful violence

The other one is caused by accident
>>
>>715848377
Cancer kills more people than serial killers so i guess we shouldnt have a justice system. Nice logic.
>>
>>715853361

no, but maybe we should be spending more money on cancer research than on persecuting serial killers. which we are.
>>
>>715850532
Interestingly, I once saw a person speak on climate change about how these climate change conferences are burning a huge amount of jet fuel for people to fly all over the world in order to attend them and there's a good possibility that it has resulted in a net positive carbon footprint. The people in the audience all laughed merrily.

Then he says, "I'm not joking."

Dat silence do.
>>
>>715853361
>>715853549
rekt
>>
>>715851583
>your country is built on warfare against small brown people
>small brown people
God, you are just off the autism spectrum mate. Correlation does not equal causation, ffs. Just because America's warfare SEEMS to have some focus on brown people does not imply that it is BUILT on the warfare against brown people. Muh conspiracy theory much? Your conclusion is built on faulty logic. Not to mention that America has had other wars outside of the ones you state. In fact, if you look at the ones you DO state, one of them doesn't even deal with brown people (Communism and Russia). I will agree that America does have a trend of having a "fear of the decade", but realistically, a lot are fairly justified.
>>
>>715846861
Than* faggot
>>
>>715851583
.muh oppression

Whats up mang?
Did your 3rd wave feminist book club kick you out of their safe space because they found out you had a penis so you decided to come to be show everyone how "intellectually superior" your shitposts are?

Cry it out bro, if your having problems bringing them out think about election night that should trigger the tears.
>>
>>715853291
And this makes the person more dead?

My point is that numbers were brought into it to express how bad terrorism is in terms of death count. And I was pointing out, if you're concerned about death counts, then you have bigger fish to fry than terrorism.

So you're saying that a death caused on purpose deserves more attention and resources and sacrifices of freedoms devoted to preventing it than a death caused by accident?

Or is it what you're personally paranoid of dying from? Like you'd prefer to be dead from an accident than dead from a purposeful action?
>>
>>715853706
You're zeroing in on something meant as a joke?

Small brown people tend to populate most of the countries you invade because you invade poor countries with foreign assisted takeovers

This is systematic and heavily documented, the CIA even released most of the info on it. Calling domestic foreign policy conspiracy shows how far gone you are.
>>
>>715854105
>Someone is disagreeing with my viewpoints on the internet, I better ridicule them for wanting their safespace

At least insult me directly based on what I'm talking about, calling me liberal or leftist makes no sense kid
>>
>>715854178
Oh well my bad then. Poe's Law exist for a reason. I honest to god couldn't tell whether or not it was a joke.
>>
>>715846617
Killer bait
>>
File: 1482113075175.jpg (38KB, 360x361px) Image search: [Google]
1482113075175.jpg
38KB, 360x361px
>>715854638
>>
>>715854373
Touche. Anonymous posting skews towards extreme narrow-minded reaction and exageration and I'm probably the same, c'est la vie
>>
>>715854756
It's pretty rare to come across a relatively neutral viewpoint on this board, regardless of the jokes. Everyone is so politically charged.
>>
>>715850126
The point which obviously whizzed right past your head is that problems such as heart disease, obesity, lung cancer from smoking, etc. Are all problems that are either mere coincidence or are self wrought. You are trying to justify murder and terrorism by claiming that something else causes more deaths and that is blatantly moronic. Thank you for making my point for me, using your train of logic we would nuke mcdonalds because heart disease kills more people than anything else on the planet at the moment, that was what I was pointing out and you're too stupid to realize that, it's truly baffling.
>>
>>715844303
The fallout from climate change is more of a threat to humanity than ISIS could ever hope to be. Just because it's "far off" (not really, from a geological perspective) doesn't mean we shouldn't start taking major action now to prepare for it. Nor does that mean we "don't" have to focus on ISIS.

James Woods is a moron and so are 95% of the people ITT on either side of the political spectrum.
>>
>>715854137
no but it makes it a false equivocally to compare the two

By your logic we shouldn't care as much about homicide has much as muh peanut butter because ya know accidents cause greater numbers but guess what people do care about homicide and find it more frightening.

because they understand that a peanut allergy and a plane crashing into a building are different fucking problems that require different solutions.

For some reason you don't think people should be frightened by purposeful acts of violence directed toward them. It's called terrorism because it terrifies. It's just a bizarre stance you take.

If you think that if tomorrow the US halted all operations overseas that the whole world would join hands and hug it out you're a naive buffoon
>>
>>715848108
>Yes, and none of them have ever been as drastic or warm or directly correlated to man made carbon emission as this, but every single one of them preluded mass extinction

Drastic? Warm?
Totally untrue Anon. There have been many that have been warmer, read a book.

Directly correlated to man made carbon emissions?
There is no direct link only a hypothesised causal connection that has still not been proven, it doesn't matter what the IPCC says, they have yet to prove it either.

>but every single one of them preluded mass extinction
What? Every one of the things you say didn't happen, DID happen just before a mass extinction?
You lost me there Anon.

What you've seen is the rolling out of recycling, which is inherently a very good thing, but along with it comes a gamut of stealth "green" taxes that sheeple like you are happy to pay, this money is then used on everything but the environment and the recycling industry is also making a lot of money too.

The science isn't settled, I wish it were one way or the other but until then we should follow the scientific method and instead of just taking the word of some government funded shill in a white coat and have at least a proper discussion about the real science.
>>
>>715848562
Let's hear some ideas then, faggot.
>>
>>715855661
Evolution hasn't been proven either - but the evidence for anthropogenic climate change is nearly on par with the evidence for evolution.

But you probably don't believe in that either.
>>
>>715855266
underageb&
>>
>>715848292
dont speak for all of us dickhead, i've spent 3 years of my life in "Active PeanutButter Training", Its pretty brutal but I can take down a peanut in 300 different ways without turning it into butter. You ignorant prick
>>
>>715855661
1998 was the last year that any warming was measured, even the IPCC admitted it, polar icecaps are thickening and the Arctic had a resurgence not only in coverage but also thickness breaking all records back to the fifties.
Sea levels have still not risen and some indicators are that it might have gone down!
The IPCC held a conference several years ago and invited the world renowned expert on Polar bears to come along and tell them how bad things were going to get.
They uninvited him when they asked him what he was going to say;
There is now a higher population of Polar bears than ever in history.
Warming will make hunting easier for them as seals will have to birth on the shore.
It doesn't fit the narrative so it's not included, any information that draws the mind away from certainty is simply excluded.
>>
File: castthegay.jpg (26KB, 350x321px) Image search: [Google]
castthegay.jpg
26KB, 350x321px
>>715855984
wait, wat?
>>
>>715856344
Nearly all of that information is unequivocally and categorically false.
>>
>>715855984
Evolution has been proven retard, it's a fact. Only deluded bible-thumpers still consider it in any doubt.
The evidence for ACC is not proven, as I said I wish it were.
Sadly you think they are comparable, they are not.
>>
>>715856589
Where you there?
>>
>>715856466
Go check, it is not false.
I have an open mind and follow the scientific method and have some understanding of the subject unlike a lot of zealous "climate changers".
I studied Oceanography, planetary science and earth science at Wolfson college.
I have to butt heads with people who have been told what to think instead of using their own brains to figure some of these things out for themselves.
You are a case in example.
I am telling you to look beyond what you have been told and feeding your confirmation bias and look at facts (these must be facts you come by yourself, both sides are trying to bamboozle the public).
>>
>>715856829
Where?
Do you mean where am I?
Or do you mean was I there?
>>
>>715856829
Evolution is happening right now you idiot. It isn't something that happened solely in the past. And evolution will happen in the future.
>>
>>715856589
>Evolution has been proven retard, it's a fact.

No it hasn't. Viral and bacterial evolution on a micro scale, sure - but macro evolution has never been observed, therefore not proven. But there's a monolith of evidence for it - so much so that it makes no sense to doubt it. Directly comparable to ACC.

Here's a clue: you can ALWAYS find dissenters - scientists who will challenge just about any firmly accepted scientific belief. That doesn't mean they're correct. And it most certainly doesn't mean there's a huge conspiracy supporting the opposing, standard viewpoint.

The text in the graphic you provided is great for extremists. You should read similar quotes on the psychology of conspiracy theorists and take a look in the mirror while doing so.
>>
>>715855654
It's only a fallacy if the differences would change the argument. You pointed out the exact difference you were concerned with and that for the purpose of this discussion, you don't think they are the same because of it. Then I accepted your new premise, that you aren't concerned about death count, but purposeful death count being a big issue.

Now I'm asking you, why? Why do you personally think it's a bigger issue.

>For some reason you don't think people should be frightened by purposeful acts of violence directed toward them

I never said or implied that. But I do think that people should be more afraid of dying in a car crash than by a terrorist act.

YOU are the one who says that is irrational, that those types of death are not the same, and that you are, and I should be, more afraid of terrorism, and spend more money and resources and sacrifice more freedom, than I should when it comes to automobile collisions. Think of how easily all those car deaths could be prevented by monetary policy and sacrifice of personal freedom. This is why I'm saying they're similar for purpose of argument, they in fact do have somewhat similar solutions, but vastly different emotional responses. I'm trying to separate my emotion from the situation and look at it rationally, so which should I be more concerned with and sacrifice more for, automobile safety (for example, lower speed limits, more traffic cops, wider roads) or for counter-terrorism measures?
>>
>>715857237
I did not say it was a deliberate conspiracy, how interesting that you would want to label me one of them.
Does that make it easier for you to dismiss my points without having to check or doubt your own zealousness?
I don't try to deceive, only to enlighten, if you look seriously and find me wrong then so be it, I will be wrong. I am confident that if you really look you will find I am right in at least most things.
>>
File: 1257093514464.gif (1MB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
1257093514464.gif
1MB, 256x192px
>>715856829
If you talking about evolution, then we all "were there.' Microbes, having a tremendous breeding rate, have such rapidly successive generations that we can observe them undergoing natural selection, evolution, to survive countermeasures, such as vaccines, or antibiotics.

>>715857237
And now you're moving the goal posts. Are you saying "you must be THIS small to evolve" ?
>>
>>715846099

Hippie nonsense. Go vote for Clinton and wear panties while doing it, crybaby libtard.
>>
>>715852182
Not really. Mine is right at 8 (like 7 and 3/4 or something) and no girl has ever made any kind of big deal about it being huge or anything. They just act like it's a regular dick.
>>
>>715857237
If evolution is not a fact, I'll indulge you for a moment;
Then why do all living things from all types of specie, phylum and order contain DNA that proves we are all related, however distantly?
>>
>>715857644
>accepting the overwhelming consensus of climate scienctists is being "zealous"

lol go fuck yourself, idiot. I'm sure you're right though - you've got it all figured out. I don't have to worry about climate change because a faggot on /b/ says he studied it and all is good. Sure thing - I'll accept your word for it.

>>715857687
>And now you're moving the goal posts. Are you saying "you must be THIS small to evolve"

Did you even read my post? I'm not arguing against evolution, you fucking moron. I'm using it as an example. Jesus Christ you're stupid.
>>
File: hqdefault-1.jpg (24KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault-1.jpg
24KB, 480x360px
>Be me, lurking in this thread
>Watching the two sides make a gazillion claims.
>MFW Still waiting for someone to actually cite some sources.
FFS, ACTUALLY CITE SOME SOURCES! You have the internet at your guys' fingertips and all you're doing is pulling these claims apparently out of your ass.
>>
>>715858005
See this
>>715858123

You god damned fucking moron.
>>
>>715858150
Seriously?

You can literally type "is climate change real" into google and get your answers.
>>
>>715857078
All I have to say is this; nobody is going to do the leg work for you. Either cite the source or just quit while you're ahead.
>>
>>715846247
go back to /r/politics faggot
>>
>>715857434
>>715855654
Another thing I should point out is that a vast majority of traffic deaths are from human error, which one could consider a type of behaviour similar to purposeful action. Like how many people are killed from drunk, tired, and nervous drivers, who all purposefully got behind the wheel when they shouldn't have. I actually do loathe those people at least on the same level as terrorists. At least terrorists are fighting for something, drunk drivers just plain don't care about their fellow human beings.
>>
>>715858413
Someone seriously asking "is climate change real" in the year of our lord 2016 is never going to learn anything about it. If it's in your face, all day every day, for many years now, and you're still blissfully ignorant, you're not going to learn new information for the rest of your life.
>>
>>715858505
>ahead.

kek. Only on /b/ would this viewpoint be considered "ahead."

Well, maybe in the Breitbart comment section also...
>>
>>715846871
Yes, we stop ISIS and we never have to worry about terrorists again.
>>
>>715858743
Sadly, it's the first thing that pops up when you type "is climate..."
>>
>>715858123
>I'll accept your word for it.
You didn't read a goddamned word I wrote, I told you not to take anyone's word for it, ffs stew in your own juice cum-sponge.
>>
>>715858413
Ever heard of the Burden of Proof fallacy? Just because I can google it does not mean I should have to just to validate who is right or wrong.
>>
File: 1295503958213.jpg (55KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1295503958213.jpg
55KB, 500x281px
>>715858123
You specifically said evolution hasn't been proven a fact, without any statement regarding if you meant specifically any size of life, and then ALL OF A SUDDEN say evolution is a fact, but only for microscopic life. Which is it you were trying to argue?

BTW, there is two people responding to your bullshit.
>>
>>715858185
The two posts are unrelated moron.
>>
>>715858743
>If it's in your face, all day every day, for many years now
IPCC said no warming since 1998 moron.
>>
>>715858773
Personally, I don't even really care. It's just me pointing out how ridiculous it is he expects his opponent to do the leg work for him.
>>
>>715858935
>>715858937

https://www.skepticalscience.com/global-warming-scientific-consensus.htm

I'll take their word for it. You know why? Because they're the one's who've dedicated their lives to studying it. You're telling me to do what, NOT defer to experts in situations where I'm not qualified? What kind of logic is that?

"Never take anyone's word for anything! Seek the truth yourself!!"

Says every flat earther ever. You're just as fucking pathetic.
>>
>>715858505
>cite the source
IPCC reports, they don't even hide the fact they're wrong they just hope people will continue to buy into the warming.
>>
>>715859011
>You specifically said evolution hasn't been proven a fact

Technically, it hasn't. We know genetic mutation can cause speciation in bacteria - we've never observed it in more complex organisms. So no, it's not a "proven fact."

My entire point was that the evidence for it being true is so overwhelming DESPITE it not being "100% proven," that it's ridiculous to think otherwise.

Way to miss the entire fucking point. I hope your mother dies of cancer.
>>
>>715859300
Not for me, for you moron.
Think about it, just for a moment, you'll be looking it up for yourself, I am not trying to brainwash you into thinking the way I do, only for you to follow the scientific model that has got humans to this point, go look and see.
If you don't want to then fine, enjoy your life Anon.
>>
>>715859168
Just do the laziest research possible, Anon:
In his December 2006 book, Hell and High Water: Global Warming, and in an interview on Fox News on 31 January 2007, energy expert Joseph Romm noted that the IPCC Fourth Assessment Report is already out of date and omits recent observations and factors contributing to global warming, such as the release of greenhouse gases from thawing tundra.[130]

Political influence on the IPCC has been documented by the release of a memo by ExxonMobil to the Bush administration, and its effects on the IPCC's leadership. The memo led to strong Bush administration lobbying, evidently at the behest of ExxonMobil, to oust Robert Watson, a climate scientist, from the IPCC chairmanship, and to have him replaced by Pachauri, who was seen at the time as more mild-mannered and industry-friendly.[131][132]
(wikipedia)
>>
>>715857778
You sound REALLY LOUD like you can win any argument just by shouting and spitting.
>>
>>715859427
http://www.easterbrook.ca/steve/2013/10/what-does-the-new-ipcc-report-say-about-climate-change/

There ya go faggot - the IPCC itself saying that climate change is real and humans are causing it. Fuck yourself.
>>
>>715859323
This
>>
>>715859323
Well, I gotta say, you hold a pretty convincing argument. Although I will say that it's a bit ridiculous that you compare me (if you are comparing me) to a flat earther. I honestly just wanted somebody, ANYBODY, to throw out a little cited evidence to support their point. But wasn't the argument originally about whether we should prioritize Climate Change or ISIS as threats?
>>
>>715859659
This.
Thread posts: 256
Thread images: 26

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.