[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Todays the day. Madame President. Say it, Madame President. Doesn't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 272
Thread images: 44

File: 1473371184940.jpg (7KB, 201x251px) Image search: [Google]
1473371184940.jpg
7KB, 201x251px
Todays the day. Madame President.
Say it, Madame President. Doesn't that feel good?
>>
File: 1479809620010.png (939KB, 1076x1028px) Image search: [Google]
1479809620010.png
939KB, 1076x1028px
>>715790125
Top zozzle
>>
>>715790125
doesn't she have to flip like, 20 electorate voters?
It just can't happen. Maybe if it was 1 or 2, but 20? No way.
>>
File: 1480390268693.jpg (22KB, 413x395px) Image search: [Google]
1480390268693.jpg
22KB, 413x395px
>>715790125
Shouldn't you be in bed, sport?
>>
kek
e
k
>>
File: 1480943298327.jpg (2MB, 2000x2000px)
1480943298327.jpg
2MB, 2000x2000px
>>715790125
SHES NOT ANYONES PRESIDENT
>>
>>715790464
>>
File: 084.png (298KB, 600x512px) Image search: [Google]
084.png
298KB, 600x512px
>>715790125
?????????????????
>>
>>715790464
Not how faithless votes work. They are thrown out, and if neither candidate can get enough then congress picks.
>>
>>715790125
Gotta be bait, but on the slight chance it's not.

If u look high up in daddy's closet u might find his gun. When the insane cunt Killary does not become president. Put it in your mouth and pull the trigger for us please.
>>
>>715790125
i would have more respect for her if she continued to fight for her ideals instead of hiding away underneath her covers
>>
>>715790125
Shut up nigger faggot spic
>>
>>715790125
Here hold this L
>>
>>715790421
maybe she can wait 4 years for michelle obama to be president :^)
>>
File: retard.gif (281KB, 126x126px)
retard.gif
281KB, 126x126px
>>
>>715790421
To be fair you're assuming she has no other basis for her support. You're focusing on a single policy issue, or rather not even policy. That's pretty irrelevant unless that single policy itself is a problem.

I think more than anything what's missing currently is nuance. It's internet + conspiracy theorists + democracy you're looking at. They were drowning out the moderates among the democrats and putting up sites with fake news and elaborate shit about how Bush did 9/11 and FEMA was rounding up Americans for extermination. Then Obama took office and they switched sides, now they're topheavy with republicans and accusing Obama of being a Kenyan muslim infiltrant who's gonna commit genocide in the US anyday now because he just really really loves killing people.

You got these fucking Russel Brand wannabes and schizos kicking up a shitstorm everytime representing <insert opposite of incumbent> and hijacking the moderates with crazy shit.

Only difference this time around is unlike Addictinginfo, Breitbart's owner actually has an executive function in the white house, and neither Bush nor Obama actually campaigned on conspiracy theories. You're launching yourself into a presidency based on hyperbolic bullshit. Led by a guy who doesn't attend intel briefings but uses Twitter memes, ballsy choice for an administrator of foreign policy and fiscal strategy. Gonna be interesting to watch this play out.
>>
SAY IT WITH ME /B/

MADAME
INMATE
>>
>>715790125
I wouldn't mind if America had a female president, as long as it isn't Hillary. Her values(or lack thereof) scares the shit out of me.
>>
>>715790125
>EC doesn't confirm Trump as POTUS
>Hilary and Tumblr cheer
>owaiticonceded.whoops
>new POTUS selected from Republican shitshow
>HOWABOUTPENCELOL

Thanks, shitbags even the best case scenario fucking sucks
>>
File: 1436487633344.jpg (14KB, 250x201px)
1436487633344.jpg
14KB, 250x201px
>>715790125
>>
>>715791866
Anon, has a point. No matter what, Hillary will not sit in the oval office.
>>
>>715790125

Hillary Clinton rapes little girls.
>>
>>715790125
Depends on how much money and/or death threats she sent out to the Electoral board tbhfam
>>
>>715792252
I heard that too. Something about tunnels in a pizza shop. Someone should stop them.
>>
File: 1458966674409.jpg (66KB, 590x454px)
1458966674409.jpg
66KB, 590x454px
>>715790125
Not as good as:

>Loser

>You're a loser

and...

>You'll always be a loser.
>>
>>715792575
She used to be cute. Now she's just an old bag.
>>
>>715792696
But can she crunch numbers and leave personal feelings or technically unsubstantiated suspicions out of policy decisions?
>>
File: 1481760663377.jpg (147KB, 654x655px)
1481760663377.jpg
147KB, 654x655px
>>715790125
>>
>>715792745
Oh yes, she's great at crunching those Clinton foundation bribes. She really showed how she can keep her feelings separate from her decision making when she voted for the patriot act and how she can weed out unsubstantiated claims when she voted for the iraq war.
>>
File: trump_votes.jpg (115KB, 960x960px)
trump_votes.jpg
115KB, 960x960px
>>715790125
it does feel good
>>
>>715792980
Kek'd hard
>>
>>715792980
oh wow thats sad
>>
>>715793008
The problem is the things you're listing here are pop conspiracy theories that themselves are unsubstantiated. This is why after more than a decade of scrutiny and policy administrations that flipped the proposition/conspiracy around, you're still intent on claiming that "them" are somehow masterminding every critic out of building up something concrete. More likely contrarians don't actually have something concrete. There *are* occasionally real conspiracies around, which are more limited than you imagine them to be. And then there are often real indictments or at least fugitives.

The Iraq war for example was an inverse proposition at first. Iraq did have chemical weapons, they were provided in a deal to get him to lay off the Kurds. The USG was grilled over it relentlessly. Chemical weapons were there in fact used against US forces on their initial assault. Sarin was then found, collected and sent back.

Then the partisan dynamic flipped around, the former underdogs categorically denied everything that just happened, and conspiracy theorists followed suit and also inverted their "hidden truth."
>>
>>715793378
Do you have any proof? Any journalism or news articles that validate that chemical weapons were found or deployed against US troops?
>>
>>715790688
What ideals? A hemispherical free market with open borders or having one public position and one private position or another pointless assault weapons ban?
>>
>>715793502
Google "iraq sarin"
>>
>>715793378
I listed 3 things. The Clinton foundation takes bribes, Hillary Clinton voted for the iraq war and voted for the patriot act.

2 of those things are empirical fact and one just requires you to follow a money trail.

If there is any merit to Saddam Hussein having WMDs, he sure as fuck didn't use them.

The Clinton foundation has taken money from places like Qatar and Saudi Arabia and Hillary turned around and approved weapons deals and trade agreements for them. Sure, you can't prove that is pay to play corruption, but anyone with a brain can see it is.
>>
I don't like foreigners because they suck at my language and want to forcefully impose their own cultures and laws over mine. They have no respect for my culture and yet demand I respect theirs.

Allowing skilled immigrants is one thing, but opening the borders and letting all the impoverished Mexicans into the US is asking for trouble.

And the democrats want to dissolve borders. I mean, I'm all for merging with Canada if they're up for it, but Mexico is a shithole for a reason, and that reason is the people. Mexico has been around for exactly as long as the US and it sucks dick.

I'm a democrat damn it! I don't care what consenting adults do! I think reasonable social programs are good and government oversight on the economy and environment is necessary! I think warmongering is bad! Stop making me hate my own party!
>>
In a few weeks is the day.

Madame Clinton.
In Jail.

Say it. Doesn't that feel good?
>>
>>715793862
As a Canadian citizen, I would fight a merger with the USA tooth and nail. Every step of the way.
>>
Either way Richard Spencer and his ideological followers will be eating bullets within Trumps presidency which is expected to crash and burn.

Never thought I would see the rise of anti-fascists groups AGAIN in my lifetime.
>>
>>715793829
>he sure as fuck didn't use them.
He gassed about 300k Kurds with it. Told Rumsfeld he would only use them again Iran (other thing going on at the time), used them to further genocide against his own. And you still have Iraq vets in the VA with side effects.

The Clinton foundation does take money, and I'm not saying you shouldn't scrutinize that. But you should be more ad hoc about it. Lobbyists building up DNC funds isn't anything new. If you can point to actual policy that landed in a conflict of interest and you can show it was bought, you've got something more concrete.

The Iraq war itself was iffy. I'm ambivalent on whether it was the right move. There's valid reasons for it but the counterargument is mostly "not my problem." Contrast this to e.g. the Afghanistan war, where it was objectively the best counterterrorism policy Bush had available to him. I had my doubts at the time myself but incidentally having gotten into a study on the matter has led me to conclude it was his most valid option for dismantling AQ.
>>
>>715793862
I say we merge with Mexico. Take it by force. We get 10-15 more states out of it and a boost in population and a smaller southern border. The people of Mexico get American citizenship and American labor laws. We use our military(and help each new state set up a state national guard for the assist) and wipe out the cartels. People can move freely from Mexico to America. Get whatever jobs they want. Mexico improves and everyone is happy. It's a win win
>>
>>715793933
Trump isn't going to follow through with that. When he found out he won the election he said something to the effect of: "We need to thank her for her years of great service"
Not sure if those were his exact words, but he said something similar to that.
>>
>>715793933
Requires evidence which simply doesn't exist.

Wikileaks would be subpoenaed and have to give up sources, which would be hilariously ironic as most people suspect it seriously is Russia.

Hillary is NOT going to jail.
>>
>>715794110
Should be glad about this.

America is well and truly lost once you get presidents dismissing forensics and court hearings and assigning whatever prison sentence they feel like to political opponents on the basis that they just don't like them.
>>
>>715794246
Something you lot keep insisting the incumbent is going to do any day now and you hate him for it without him showing any indication yet, btw.
>>
>>715794077
https://theintercept.com/2015/04/10/twelve-years-later-u-s-media-still-cant-get-iraqi-wmd-story-right/
>>
>>715794080
>yfw nevada and texas get shelled and carpet bombed
>yfw you deserve it
>>
>>715794502
Shelled and carpet bombed by who exactly?
>>
File: Pizza.gif (969KB, 500x321px)
Pizza.gif
969KB, 500x321px
>>715792575
More pics of what exactly??
>>
>>715790825
They were putting up fake news to hurt Hillary during the campaign?

You mean releasing her OWN emails along with the emails of her campaign leader and top advisors that revealed their complete violation of ethics IN THEIR OWN WORDS?

I think you forgot how the dems were making ACTUAL fake bullshit up and got caught numerous times along the way

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/10/wikileaks-clinton-camp-posting-fake-sexist-trump-job-ads-craigslist/

THATS fake news and it originated from the dems.
>>
>>715794562
All the Isis operatives in Mexico. do you even watch fox news?
>>
>>715794677
K
>>
>>715793502
http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2014/12/03/world/middleeast/chemical-weapons-iraq-pentagon-secrets.html?_r=0
>>
>>715794562
Actually in all seriousness the amount of money the cartels would stand to lose would immediately make them the biggest immediate threat of mass violence in America. Have you ever traveled to Mexico? I have a brother who's business took him to Monterrey for a couple years and I used to visit him a couple times a month. That shit is legit scary down there. And that anon was joking but Texas would be an absolute war zone.
>>
>>715794472
Did you read the blog post you just linked?
The guy basically repeats what I just told you and questions the validity of the invasion on the question of which were the main sources for chemical weapons in Iraq. He claims people focus on local production but places blame on the basis of Rumsfeld's deal and dismisses the possibility of local production based on.. gut feeling I guess?
>>
Madame President sounds like she's an ex-hooker running a brothel.
>>
>>715794666

Young hillary pics
>>
>>715790125
/pol/ock here

We'll fucking see, cunt.
>>
>>715794562
Mexican army. Resistance groups. Any other stakeholders.
How expensive or complicated do you think a mortar is?
>>
>>715795060
>mexican army
>mexican resistance groups

vs. US military

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

hold on one sec

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAH
>>
>>715794030
As someone who actually remembers being a kid during the McCarthy era I can't help but draw some comparisons to the general attitude here. On both sides there are such ardent supporters that would happily see the other's side rounded up (argue that all you want but it's the goddamn truth) and its terrifying. We are already facing the thought police and orwellian policy. We have absolutely not learned from our past and our future is dimmer for it.
>>
>>715793967
That's your right. That's why I said "If they're up for it."

There's no sense in forcing 2 unwilling people to share a bed. But that's happening with Mexico, and the American government is helping it happen.

I'd only be okay with merging with Canada because Canada is pretty goddamn awesome; Good people, good food, good social programs, good workers, good economy, and an astonishingly ethical government.
>>
>>715795117
That's just it dude. It wouldn't be them vs the army. It would be terrorism on a new front from the cartels. And those guys make isis look like the fucking salvation army.
>>
>>715795117
One guy with a pressure cooker can blow up 6 people and wound 264.
One guy with two pistols can kill 14 people in a church.

You're going to start a campaign to enslave a midrange country with a population of 122 million, with a military presently mobilized to fight cartels and a shitload of expats living in your country. With guns on sale at walmart.
How many do you think you'd need to turn Houston into a bloodbath?
>>
>>715794917
The Americans created chemical weapons for iraq, they decommissioned most of them after the war and misplaced the rest because they looked identical to regular warheads and whatnot? The Americans probably have some chemical weapons somewhere, should the rest of the world invade over it?
>>
>>715795155
Literally no one is talking about rounding people up aside from the fringiest of the fringe 0.0002%. Shut up and go to bed, grandpa.

It's not something to argue about, you're just senile as fuck.
>>
>>715790125
KYS ultimate faggot. Fucking liberal faggots are fucking annoying.
>>
>>715795307
>should the rest of the world invade over it
that's a different question from "are there chemical weapons"
>>
>>715793062
>>
>>715795117
There's no denying the US would win, but it wouldn't be a bloodless struggle. And since it's fairly impossible to secure a 2000 mile border, there's virtually no chance that the Mexican army wouldn't gain ground in the US and harm civilians.
>>
>>715795317
Actually I've read oped from the extreme of both sides calling for the prosecution and imprisonment of the extreme of the other for everything from 1st amendment rights violations to retaliation for the death threats both candidates are getting now.
>>
>>715795238
You must be a spic. I've fought in numerous countries in the middle east and drug cartels are like daycare kids compared to the ideology of real terrorism. I've also worked right on the border with Juarez.

Cartels are after money and only money. They'd be wiped out in a week.

Real ideological terrorists are difficult to defeat because they see what comes after death as a reward and are willing to do the most horrendous shit to people to achieve it.

Not even comparable in the slightest.
>>
Its so ad, that cunt Hillary and her dumbass monkey following are still not over.

>How fucking pathetic can one be.
>>
>>715795117
I will remind you of how inept the Americans are at guerrilla warfare. All the great American weapons are technology are the useless in the face of terrorism and guerilla warfare.
>>
>>715795460
show me any source that shows death threats to hillary clinton now.

yes, dems are sending death threats to electorates to vote against trump but that's literally only dems.

Show me any source that cites death threats towards Hillary Clinton. It's obviously a one-sided bitchfit the left is having after they lost, stop trying to make it sound like it's not.
>>
>>715795317
Pretty sure the right has been chanting "lock er up".

Regardless of what you think, AFL BAF and other Anti-Fascists groups are gaining supporters...

byeeeeeeeee
>>
>>715795506
You haven't served anywhere other than maybe in a canteen.

For one thing most their militia are far from ideologues. There's a shitload of mercs and thugs in there. For another however powerful you are, they're going to anticipate your technical superiority and move around you to cause as much damage as possible as quickly as possible.
Takes just one plane making it through a 50 mile flight to bomb LA and kill a shitload of people and take out a good portion of your economic engine and logistics. Maybe some powergrids if they're lucky.
You're too close to this enemy.
>>
>>715795506
Yeah not like humanity hasn't shown time and time again it's willing to do horrendous shit for money either. Until now it's been easy for them to hide behind a government that literally sponsors them but make it open season on their money and it'll be open season on schools here.
>>
>>715795619
Is Google too complicated for you there sonny jim?
>>
>>715795517
Are you fucking retarded?

You realize Panama is just south of you right? You realize we wiped their ass across the board when we went there, right? You realize we used a mixture of guerilla warfare and jungle tactics to do it, right? With the cuffs off, Mexico wouldn't stand a chance. You would literally have to HOPE the US military got bogged down by lawyers and ROE to even stand the slightest chance of survival. Literally the only thing that keeps us from wiping out Iraq and Afghanistan today. Even WITH the ROE we had, the casualty ratio was like 1:200. That's 1 US soldier death for every 200 insurgents. We're inept? Yeah you can blow me, faggot.

Typical dipshit who doesn't know his history.
>>
>>715795812
>You realize we wiped their ass across the board when we went there, right?
They didn't have artillery already based in range of your southern states.
>>
Humanity have been around for only .036% of the universes estimated age and we are mostly concerned with building walls and digging holes in the ground for coal.

I hope this species dies.
>>
>>715795771
Not complicated, you're just full of shit to claim that hillary clinton is getting death threats today.

Literally not happening aside from in your crazy ass head.

The death threats to republicans is very real. So much so they're all being escorted by police protection.

http://www.wnd.com/2016/11/electoral-college-voters-deluged-with-death-threats/

Wonder why none of the democrat electorates have to have police protection to go vote? Oh, that's right. Because they're not getting death threats you idiot.
>>
>>715795639
Well sure. Put Clinton in jail for corruption and mishandling of classified documents.

Putting Clinton supporters that have committed no crimes in prison simply because they're Clinton supporters is stupid.
>>
top milkdude, even clinton news network admits it
>>
>>715795670
I'll admit, if they focus on San Francisco and Hollywood and the black hoods, let the bombs fall.

Just leave the area with all the good restaurants alone. Please. The food is so delicious.
>>
>>715795670
Nigger, get fucking real.

Mercs and thugs run away as soon as the shit hits the fan most times or their employer gets killed. That's why the mercs from Eastern Europe cleared out of Iraq pretty fucking quick. On the flipside, you kill a kid's dad and he remembers that. In fact, I'd be willing to bet that a lot of ISIS today is composed of militants who were children of casualties from our 10 years over there.

Again, you know fuck-all about actual combat and you're trying to compare some street thug dope-runner to a hardened jihadi who saw someone kill their entire family in front of them coupled with the fact of a reward in the afterlife.

It must be nice to be 12 years old and that naive. You should stop listening to your "homies" trying to tell you how hard they are and playing all those shoot-em-up video games you hopeless faggot.
>>
>>715795812
You Americans love to shove your heads up your own asses. How did Vietnam go? What about the failed war on terror? How are your current 7 military interventions going? All you guys do is butcher civilians and brag about it and waste trillions in the process.
>>
>>715795888
Given that humans have only had math for like 6000 years, and the average life expectancy of a single person was like 30 for 5500 of those years, I think we're doing pretty well.
>>
>>715796069
So you're gonna wipe out not just American citizens but also the financial and logistic support you need to actually keep your military campaign going. So that you can start a slave empire once you've massacred the Mexicans and many of the people living south of Kansas. And presumably round up and start killing off the Americans who disagree with this.
Sounds great champ.
>>
>>715795869
>implying artillery wins wars

>too stupid to realize it's air superiority that wins wars

What a fucking clown, go do something else useless and get out of this thread you COD playing asshole
>>
>>715795397
What everyone is failing to acknowledge to my initial statement of who. We were talking about shelling and carpet bombing. Shelling would be possible for all of about 2 minutes before we glass where the shells are coming from. Does the Mexican military even have planes? Much less planes capable of carpet bombing anything? Does the cartel? And even still my first point still stands. That shit would last all of about 2 min before the plane is a pile of smoldering shit in the desert.
>>
>>715795771
Offers zero proof, insists burden of proof lies in the listener to "just google it". That's not supporting your argument in the slightest.
>>
File: IMG_1025.jpg (88KB, 500x666px)
IMG_1025.jpg
88KB, 500x666px
I'm ready to see her elected. I'm sure the electors feel the same way.
>>
>>715795869
>Oh shit, he had a completely valid point that destroyed me, now I'm going to say we'd beat them with ARTILLERY instead of guerilla warfare. Derailing the topic can help me save face and not look so clueless about the topic.

wew lad
>>
>>715796128
Very few of them have a romantic background like this. Most are rats who see an opportunity.
>>
>>715796147
It would probably be a lot easier without 4000 miles of ocean between us and the conflict zone. Lines of supply are the most important things in warfare.

American civilians would probably be harmed in the conflict, but it would be a DECISIVE war.
>>
>>715796225
Nobody's saying Mexico would win. Just that you'd be able to swim your way back to the northern states through American blood.
>>
>>715796323
Fucking this.
>>
>>715796147
>failed war on terror

Killed Osama and brought democracy to Iraq, sounds like we accomplished what we wanted. What they did after we handed it back to them is on their dumb asses, not us. Go pick some more flowers, hippie.
>>
>>
>>715796219
No, I just hate the flamboyant faggots, Hardcore-SJW shekel-counters, and gangbangers that populate those areas. California would literally be paradise if those people didn't exist.
>>
>>715796323
>>715796363

You motherfuckers are scared to death of a goddamn WALL, don't try to pretend you're hardasses now. I've seen grown Pedros crying after the election because they're scared of getting sent back. Fuck outta here.
>>
>>715796481
>You motherfuckers are scared to death of a goddamn WALL,
The fuck?
>>
>>715796370
Brought democracy LOLKEKEK

We killed your children, destroyed the society you had that was barely keeping shit in place, we leveled your cities, we radicalized your youth, and we generally fucked up the future population in this part of the world for at least a century so enjoy democracy!
>>
>>715796370
>Lol retard that believes that
Why isn't his body frozen in a museum ey faggot?
>>
>>715796235
How many would be tasked with sneaking across the border to damage infrastructure? Destroy rail-lines, poison water supplies, blow up power plants?

It's not really any different from what Navy Seals do, there's just a lot more shit for them to break in our country than in Uzbekistan.
>>
>>715796481
I'm a full supporter of a wall for the exact reason I agreed with that post. Go home you're drunk
>>
>>715796370
>There are way more terrorists today than when the war on terror started
Great success!
How long Iraqi democracy lasts remains to be seen
>>
>>715796551
I admit that Mexican terrorism would be a thing for sure. I'm just saying that's not what we were talking about. And I wasn't in any of the comments about guerilla warfare. It's just hilarious to imagine Mexico providing some modicum of symmetrical warfare with shelling and airborne bombing like the other guy initially suggested
>>
>>715790125
wouldnt surprise me to see the EC not want to rock the boat and stay the course with their putin-plugin.

tinyhands is going to sell as much of this country off to russia as possible, spark the civil war building, cripple the world economy and then skip away to New Zealand with his New York entourage to bask in the sun while the world rots.
>>
>>715796758
Iraq's not the one with the problems.
There's ISIS pouring into north Iraq through the Syrian border to go shopping for robbable banks. With some token support from AQI who smells an opportunity to at least let ISIS-chan help senpai make it to his old age in style. But AQI is a fucking joke now.
This was mostly after Assad opened up the east Syrian prisons to beef up ISIS recruitment pools so they could hold off the FSA by attacking its east, way back in 2013.
ISIS took the opportunity and stacked some cash to start payrolling people. Kinda snowballed from there when Iraqi regulars routed, but the KRG has been doing a pretty good job of cleanup.
>>
>>715796897
Nothing protracted, and very little of the conflict would reach the northern states, but the southern border would be literally ruined, and it would take decades to pacify resistance. Decades of constant conflict on our southern border and within our new Sub-Texan territory.
>>
>>715796948
then again, hillary would do the same except get executed at the end.
>>
File: AFA.png (9KB, 220x275px)
AFA.png
9KB, 220x275px
>>
>>715796948
that's some imagination you have there.
>>
>>715796897
That guy. See this >>715797003

Mexico will fall. They know they will. Cartels are profit oriented, if there's no profit they bail. But there's more people than just cartels in Mexico. And since you're not leaving them an escape, they're going down fighting. They will fire everything they have at you before you take them down, they will completely disregard defense and try to keep themselves and you on the move while they unload as much on the US as they can before the gig is up.
>>
>>715797003
True. But all of this hinges on it not being what both sides want. We want Mexico. Most Mexicans want to either live in Mexico without fear of drug lords and bullshit or to live in America. It would work out with both sides playing nice and the only team that loses is the cartels. Between USA and Mexican militaries the cartels would be devastated. Yes terror attacks would pop up but it wouldn't change anything and when the fight is in your back yard and not across the ocean you tend to be more familiar with your surroundings. At least enough to handle it better.
>>
>>715790500
donald trump doesn't drink alcohol
>>
>>715797185
See >>715797242
I'm talking about cooperation with Mexican govt for the betterment of Mexico. Everyone else drug Mexican citizens into this. It would have to be agreed upon by everyone.
>>
>>715797242
>when the fight is in your back yard and not across the ocean you tend to be more familiar with your surroundings
Also enables them to split up and cross your border on too many locations for you to hold them back so they can destroy your cities while you're destroying theirs because they know they won't stop you anyway.
>>
>>715797330
With all the drugs that old fuck is taking it would probably kill him
>>
>>715797342
WTF are you guys talking about?
>>
File: AntiFascist1.jpg (211KB, 658x428px)
AntiFascist1.jpg
211KB, 658x428px
>>
>>715797185
To believe this dumb shit you'd have to totally disregard any and all ROE and think US soldiers just go willy-nilly killing every one (even people who don't pose a threat) when they actually do their job.

So many clueless fucktards ITT it's amazing.

inb4 "b-bu-but muh vietnam"

Yeah, and we learned from that. At no point in time has our strategy ever included just killing everyone. If they don't pose a threat, they're not just summarily executed. Is this really what kids are being taught today for fuck's sake? Get a clue.
>>
>>715797436
I'm not that guy but this whole convo started here >>715793862
And my first reply was here>>715794080
I'm suggesting a peaceful expansion that benefits everyone involved then everyone else jumped on the Mexico vs USA bandwagon.
>>
>>715790825
obama drone strikes innocent people, bombed doctors without borders hospitals, increased the debt to unprecedented levels, divided america in insane ways, kept us in perpetual undeclared wars, works out like a pussy, lied about all his promises, spied on american citizens

i realize most, pretty much all politicians are bad, but why do people pretend like obama is good?
>>
>>715797470
>clueless fucktards
>incapable of making a point
>still arguing in same thread
>>
>>715797470
You're a little naive to think civilians won't get hurt in a blitz. But still, the war declaration itself will be enough incentive for them to start firing and not stop until either they're destroyed or they run out of ammo
>>
>>715797342
5,000 cameras on our border and drones+infantry say otherwise, fuck-o. Good luck though.

See how well Paco Drug Dealer's 9 mil. does against an up-armor humvee, ese.
>>
>>715797341
Kek you mean the Mexican government that's making money hand over fist from the cartels and keeping their people in poverty?
>>
>>715797587
That's why Paco will go around your humvee.
>>
>>715797552
Because he's a nigger and it wouldn't be politically correct to disagree with him
>>
>>715790125
>>715796670

>>>715796670

>>715796670
>>
>>715797548
Thanks for clearing that up Anon. I have no problems with Mexicans I have worked in construction my whole life and would take a Mexican who cant speak a word of English over a white kid all day long.
>>
>>715797576
Nigger you can't make a point without contradicting yourself at every turn.

So a declaration of war is enough to turn civilians into armed, fighting guerillas?

So how the fuck can you say the US was killing innocent civilians in Iraq when they literally did the same exact thing?

For fuck's sake, all that liberal bullshit you've been swallowing has you unable to tell up from down.
>>
>>715797552
Mostly because there's nuance to a lot of that.
The debt doesn't increase just because someone wants it to or ont, nor is it a reflection of economic performance. It's stacked up annually by your budget deficit. When Obama showed up he got a bleeding budget along with bailouts that doubled the debt as is. However the good thing is debt financing in itself isn't unusual, it's common practice to use it to boost capital. The important part is whether you can afford it. Obama did what we all thought was unthinkable and closed that deficit.
>>
File: 'merica.jpg (46KB, 500x329px)
'merica.jpg
46KB, 500x329px
>>715797726
Good thread m8
>>
>>715797749
If a superpower declares imminent invasion and enslavement? Yes. Their military will start firing while they still have the chance.
>>
File: trump_palace.jpg (84KB, 700x700px)
trump_palace.jpg
84KB, 700x700px
>>
>>715797731
Same here. 10 years in Sheetrock and 10 years in manufacturing. Mexicans and Guatemalans are some of the hardest workers ever. An 18 year old white kid is usually a shorty worker and a constant complainer.
>>
>>715797726
>eternal autism
>get help
>>
>>715797552
He got the economy back on track The iraq war was a shitshow from the jump the secratarian violence that showed up and spawned ISIS wasnt a surprise to anyone paying attention.
>>
>>715797937
Why?
>>715797945
The economy would have rebounded anyway.
>>
>>715797821
do you even know what the velocity of money is and how weak the dollar is? that's not the point really look at everything i said, those are all terrible inhumane things yet people pretend obama is a great guy?
>>
>>715797921
I do concrete I have two mexicans on my crew and they are fucking awesome. The last white kid fresh out of high school was a constant pain in my ass.
>>
>>715797726
Dude wat even is this?
>>
>>715797726
No 1 like my comfy threadd dredd
>>715796670
>>
>>715797998
I named one thing to expand on. And implied I've sought the nuance on most of that. Obama, like Bush, was an okay litigator. Bush was a dolt just a bit too often but made some tough calls when he had to. Obama was a good economist. End of the road there isn't much else I can say on them really.
>>
>>715797866
Goddamn I miss those days
>>
>>715797991
I wouldnt be so sure about that. He didnt do it alone but if the government had done nothing the recession would still be going on.

I don't get the people that say hes the worst president ever. Hes just ok not good not bad just meh.
>>
>>715798081
what is the velocity of money, first year economics shit that you don't know, so why say obama is a good economist?
>>
>>715798113
This. He wasn't terrible on the scale Carter was but he was not at all the second coming. And people equate him to both. He was literally the most meh president ever
>>
>>715798144
Because he managed to make some impressive investments while still closing the deficit while its state at the start of his tenure was hopeless at best. Infrastructural focus and foreign policy on Obama's part have played a huge role in America's resurgence.
>>
>>715798272
>closing the deficit
Yeah but what was happening to the national debt?
>>
>>715798311
It stopped growing.
>>
>>715798272
so you don't know first year economics terms but i should value your opinion on the subject? google the velocity of money please?
>>
>>715798270
Or Nixon. imoeached resigned then pardoned by the vice president. Its hard to get worse than that.
>>
>>715798356
it added $1.2trillion in the last fiscal year lmfao
>>
>>715798380
What about it?
>>
>>715798429
Fucking this
>>
File: Obama-Nov30-2016.jpg (144KB, 988x865px)
Obama-Nov30-2016.jpg
144KB, 988x865px
>>
>>715798034
Back in the days before the housing market crash my Sheetrock crews were all white guys. We did great work and in a timely manner. Right before the work stopped coming in we hired a Mexican finishing crew. They were super fast but their work wasn't as good as ours. And white kids we hired were gone typically same day. The older white guys worked their asses off. It flipped when I had to get into manufacturing after the crash and it seemed like all white people were lazy entitled faggots and the Mexicans were working circles around us. I'd be down for legals(which is all it is now in manufacturing in ga thanks to I9 verify) but the illegals elsewhere could just re visa and become documented and be ok too. I mean damn it's not that hard to be legal. Least not here in GA.
>>
>>715797945
so does that justify all the horrendous shit he did?
>>
>>715797945
such an imagination. what do they pay you?
>>
File: image.jpg (97KB, 599x570px)
image.jpg
97KB, 599x570px
>>715790125
Shit like this is why we need to start executing people for treason, again.
>>
>>715796280
Look, presidential elections don't work like WWE wrestling matches okay?

John Cena doesn't COME BURSTING OUT OF NOWHERE, TAKING THE DUBYA DUBYA EE TITLE FROM THE TARANTULAAAA!
>>
>>715798429
Not even close.
http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=US+federal+debt+change+vs+US+budget+deficit+change
>>
>>715798444
alright the fact you don't understand simple economics terms and can't answer what they are then why should anyone take your opinion on the subject seriously?
>>
>>715798592
I have the definition open. What about it?
>>
>>715798503
Every president has some horrendous shit attached to them at least all the ones in my lifetime.
>>
>>715798468
brett arends is a certifiable retard btw he is also a conspiracy nut himself
>>
>>715798113
He alone, in his first term, put this country in more debt than all 44 presidents before him COMBINED.
>>
>>715798419
give the democrats time.
>>
>>715798523
What you didnt know that toppling Saddam would fuck the middle east up for decades? Why the fuck do you think we went to war with them?
>>
>>715798703
You mean when the bailouts passed from the tail end of the Bush Jr. administration? He was responsible for the state of the economy he inherited?
>>
>>
>>715798468
tell that to the people still losing their homes.
>>
>>715798692
>presents certifiable facts
>>
>>715798590
use US treasury as a source pls
>>
>>715798776
And I suppose bush is to blame for all the shit his daddy and bill Clinton fucked up and left for him to *try* and fix ?
>>
>>715798703
Considering the giant fucking mess he was handed, it was to be expected.
>>
File: don.png (634KB, 1250x703px)
don.png
634KB, 1250x703px
>>715795949
>>
>>715798673
i agree, i said that initially, but why do people pretend it's ok for obama
>>
>>715798468
I don't see how a reduction in mortgage offerings is a good thing. That says less about his policy and more about people seeing banks fucking people over and not taking out huge mortgages.

What's the average household income that doesn't include households over $150k?

Manufacturing output says more about improvements in technology than about government oversight.

And nobody cares about the Dow Jones. It's a fucking retarded metric that tells nothing to nobody.
>>
>>715798878
Reagan got the ball rolling for all of them.
>>
>>715798951
Because he's black, that's why
>>
>>715798800
Really makes one ponder...
>>
>>715798622
you could read it and then try to understand why i don't think obama is a great economist or handled our deleveraging phase well at all
>>
>>715798878
No. And frankly, I wouldn't blame Bush for the bailouts either. That was an underlying development that got sprung on him honestly.
The only grievance I have with the bailouts is that they didn't roll it into partial nationalization. They could've gotten the money from private equity easily, but they'd have to relinquish shares. They opted for a corporate equivalent of a welfare handout, sans obligations. Least they could've done is made the bailout investment proportional to their share price at the time and bought state owned shares, not to exert control but just to claim dividends on the state's behalf as a silent partner. I mean, if they want public funds instead of private equity that badly. But they took the US for a ride. And now the main asshole in this story is secretary of treasury. starting Jan 20th.
>>
>>715798951
It depends on who you ask. I personally think blowing up a US citizen without due process is pretty fucking bad but there are republicans out there who dont think so since he was a terrorist.
>>
>>715798878
The relationship with Islamist radicals that spurred 9/11, yes.

His reaction to attack and incompetence in the wake of a natural disaster, no.

The decline of manufacturing and resulting loss of jobs, yes.

The repeal of legislation that limited banks from making risky investments and avoiding liability and the resulting financial crisis, no.
>>
>>715799193
Scratch that, I have the yesses and no's backwards.

Bush is not to blame

Bush is to blame.

Bush is not to blame.

Bush is to blame.
>>
>>715799159
don't know why you think it's partisan but lots of innocents were killed too, seems like obama just gets special treatment cause he's black
>>
You lot keep feeding this pathetic troll whenever it shows its fugly mug here then you lot have the nerve complaining how /b/ is being infested with rubbish from other boards.
Of course this pathetic excuse of a human being won't fuck off back to /pol/ if it can get it daily doses of attention on /b/.
>>
>>715799193
>The relationship with Islamist radicals that spurred 9/11, yes.

Carter and Reagan did that one.
>>
>>715799278
Bush didnt repeal frank dodd the first time that was under Clinton and it was done with unanimous support from congress well there were a few who didnt but not many.
>>
>>715799321
Yeah, that's what I meant.

>>715799278
>>
File: ,.jpg (23KB, 400x400px)
,.jpg
23KB, 400x400px
>>715790125
Just give up.
She didn't win because she didn't deserve it.
Do you see any Trump supporters shitposting like this? Before the election? Don't think so.
This shows how desperate the Killary supporters are. Disgusting.
>>
>>715799489
>Do you see any Trump supporters shitposting like this? Before the election? Don't think so.

Fuck yes I did. Holy shit are you serious?
>>
>>715799193
Honestly if you want to go down the rabbit hole on mujahideen you're gonna end up at the Soviet annexation of Afghanistan. It was just a resistance movement at the time when Russia was trying to build an empire that spanned from Ethiopia to Germany to Vietnam. Most the destruction and destabilization of the middle east, east Asia and central Africa is a result of this. Except for Lebanon, which was resisting British colonization instead and gave rise to Hezbollah, and Algeria, which was rejecting French colonization and resulted in Front Liberation Nationale.
>>
File: 1473335004205.jpg (2MB, 2560x2560px)
1473335004205.jpg
2MB, 2560x2560px
>>715792575
>>
>>715799532
>Like this.
Not generally shitposting.
Every Hillary shitposting is like "Welcome Madam President. Say it with me Madame president" and shit. The only time I saw one of these post directed to Trump was when he was far in the ass leading and destroying the votes. Shillary shitposts are so sad. And desperate.
>>
>>715790125
If she wins? I will assassinate her myself.
>>
>>715800881
Just remember to make a "I'll be there in 20 minutes" thread when you do. Thanks.
>>
>>715799489
Exactly, when owebama won, twice, you didn't see shit like this. You didn't see people protesting and rioting in the streets. Just a bunch of liberal babies looking for more handouts from killary
>>
The emails hacked by Russians were only the tip of the iceberg. Rural counties in 3 key battleground states were also hacked by the Russians. Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin, all historically blue states were flipped by the Russians when they exploited the less tech-savvy rural counties in these states. The hack was easy, and officials in the CIA said that they could replicate it with little difficulty.

Based on this alone, and what yo saw in polling all summer long, we can conclude that Hillary actually won the US election, but Trump was "installed" by the Russian government for a purpose. Do we really want to let Putin and the Russians decide our next president, or do we really need the electors to do the right thing, and give the presidency to the rightful winner, Hilary Clinton?

If you don't think Hillary should be the president, then you are a traitor to your country and should be promptly shot on site.
>>
>>715802063
>i have a short memory.
>i am ignoring the utter shit show put on by the tea party.
>>
File: 1271456196333.jpg (27KB, 485x323px)
1271456196333.jpg
27KB, 485x323px
>>715790125
can you lefties just lose with some fucking dignity and grace? I suppose you think Putin personally hacked Clinton's illegal emails into existence too right?
>>
>>715793967
Not if we annex you for oil, faggot
>fallout 2 bitch
>>
>>715802249
but there is no real proof. is there?
>>
>>715797891
At what point did war with the US ever include enslavement?

Are you smoking crack right now m8? Like who legitimately taught you this crazy way of thinking?
>>
>>715792575
You know, I was a cute kid too.

Doesn't change the fact that I'm an ugly, worthless piece of shit now.

I don't care how kawaii Hillary was 60 years ago, she's a threat to our national security right fucking now.
>>
>>715803003
Not according to the CIA and many other intelligence agencies. Senator John McCain has enough clearance to see their data, and also agrees that Trump falsely won the election due to Russian tampering.
>>
Daily Reminder:

Obummer didn't even bother to close Guantanamo even though it was a campaign promise in BOTH ELECTIONS

You got bamboozled :^)
>>
>>715790785
>Implying Michelle Obama is actually female
>>
>>715796147
We killed over 2 million vietnamese and only lost 20k soldiers. That includes wounded.

We won vietnam, we just lost some face with the people of the world
>>
>>715790125
Actually, today isn't the day.
We don't know for sure until January 6th.
>>
>>715802249
Shillary needs to die already, pathetic how she didnt' even win the nomination but actually did what they now claim Putin did to Bernie fuckface
>>
>>715803219
>CIA
yeah keep believing that the CIA has the best interest for the people
>>
File: IMG_8207.jpg (279KB, 1242x1538px)
IMG_8207.jpg
279KB, 1242x1538px
>>715802306
Remind us how many cities the tea party burned down and how many interstates the tea party blocked.

Lol at captcha
>>
>>715802249
nice pasta
>>
File: trump_losers.jpg (58KB, 716x473px)
trump_losers.jpg
58KB, 716x473px
>>715803223
I bet you believe trump is gonna build that wall
>>
>>715802306
>I am a faggot that didn't present anything remotely related to Republicans having a shit storm over owebama winning twice or any other Democrat for that matter.
>>
>>715803219
so no then.
>>
Please donate: https://youtu.be/X9-5fYFjrbs
>>
>>715803483
You believed lies for 8 years,
Trump's yet to spend day 1 in office.

You got bamboozled
>>
>>715797342
How much mescal did you do, juan?

You overestimate a drug lords power. When push comes to shove, the mexican people will gladly get annexed by the usa if they get rid of el chapo and the faggy 5
>>
>>715803064
You were talking about enslaving the Mexican population.
You were going to snatch them up and put them to use against their will after discarding their sovereignty and incorporating them as a servant state.
I don't know how else you would interpret that.
>>
>>715803772
I'm not talking about drug lords. I'm talking about the Mexican army and Mexican resistance.
Your hubris is why it only took a commercial Boeing to off 3000 of you.
>>
File: 1479196419797.jpg (621KB, 1250x902px)
1479196419797.jpg
621KB, 1250x902px
>>
>>715803406
this. the EC's votes are sealed and won't be known until the senate reviews and confirms them in Jan.
>>
>>715803776
We were talking about warfare. You bounced from saying how "badass" the cartels were to how Mexico would use artillery, neither of which would do much more than slow the US military by a day or 2 at most. I don't know where the "slave" thing came from but I guess if we wanted to do that too, we probably could.
>>
File: 1479358429023.jpg (32KB, 480x475px)
1479358429023.jpg
32KB, 480x475px
>>
>>715803933
You were talking to more than one person. I didn't actually bring up the cartels. I did correctly point out that even though you'll win the war you'll sacrifice many American citizens to do it and it will be a Pyrrhic victory.
This isn't a videogame. You're bordering on them. Even if you ride in there all America fuck yeah, and you even manage to intercept 99% of what they send across the border, what remains is enough to ash a shitload of US citizens.
>>
>>715803933
And I realize you're not calling it enslavement. It's just enslavement that you're going to dance around the definition of. You were going to scoop them up by force, and turn the survivors into laborers for you against their will. You're off your meds.
>>
File: 1482008892400.jpg (83KB, 811x960px)
1482008892400.jpg
83KB, 811x960px
>>715802249
>>
>>715790125
Somebody is having a nervous breakdown over Hillary, kek, what a fag
>>
>>
>>715803003
>but there is no real proof. is there?
Yes there is.
They laid out the forensics. It was a simple phishing mail that got them in.
Just because you don't look into it doesn't mean it's not there.
>>
>>715790125
Civil War 2 if they elect that fucking piece of shit liberal.

Calling it now, southern states BETTER LEAVE THE UNION.
>>
>>715790421

OMG SO SAD.. we better make hillary president so this one old fuck isn't so salty
>>
>>715798964

Too bad you're a retard who can't read. Mortgage rate = rate fo interest. HOW MUCH YOU PAY for the mortgage. Not how many there are. Rate going down = good for people taking them.
>>
>>715797998
So is declaring a bullshit war where both sides lose people. Topling a governments dictatorship with the promise of rebuilding that government in Americas image. Only to fucking pull the plug and leave said government in a more worse condition. Compared to this, obama is alright
>>
>>715804435
>it was a simple phishing mail that got them in

and you believe that she can run the presidency while hiring incompetent people that falls for that

kek
>>
>>715804594
>Civil War

bullshit. the conservative pussies will just go on with their day as normal. they're not retarded enough to enter into a war that they cannot win. they will literally be going up against the police, and the military and more than 50% of the population if they even tried this bullshit. they would be put down quick.

actually that would be a good thing. that would mean the end of racism and bigotry for the most part in this country.

please do it faggots!
>>
File: 9741070.jpg (29KB, 400x541px)
9741070.jpg
29KB, 400x541px
I like where this thread is going topkek
>>
>>715804850
He *called* it a spelling error. Seemed fishy at first until I saw the email itself (download Podesta archive), he does go on to say the password needs to be change in case. Unfortunately the person doing so used the link in the email. DNC got them a GApps package for this so from there on it was a done deal.

Still, we've moved the goalposts just now. The point is the evidence is there.
>>
>>715804859
>Replace conservative with liberal and it makes just as much sense!
>>
File: autism.jpg (9KB, 194x259px)
autism.jpg
9KB, 194x259px
>>715805023
>>
>>715805022
still doesn't explain the incompetence and even if it was a hack then they just released evidence that she shouldn't be president. what is the point?
>>
>>715805200
Did they? Cause I've been digging through it to find anything concrete on the nebulous accusations that've been floated. And you clearly did not, but you sound like you're onto something. Care to point out some emails I should look into? Or are we working off gut feeling here?
>>
File: Capture.jpg (368KB, 1320x1824px)
Capture.jpg
368KB, 1320x1824px
>>715790421
>>
>>715805257
On which, frankly, the Saudi connection was the most tangible so far.
Pizzagate is a joke that was hilarious until genuine insane people started taking it seriously.
The Saudis did fund her campaign. That's used as the basis to argue that Hillary supports Saudi's interests in radical groups, and there's a vague pointer to "emails!" tossed up as a buzzword to "prove" that.
Fact is if you look into the emails you see resources weren't flowing *to* the Saudis, and they were instead providing support to Iraqi KRG, and actually secretly working out how to blackball Saudi influence. I think the Saudis were as surprised as this mail file as the rest of us.

Those are the only two things brought up around these emails that are anything approaching a cohesive accusation, so far.
>>
>>715805257
don't need to bring up old shit since it really hasn't been disproven. you could bring up CIA, FBI shit but they aren't for justice in this country.
>>
>>715805503
Yes you do.
If you're going to make a nebulous non-accusation, the least you could do is point out some culprits and their actions. And something to back it up other than "I really would like this to be true because I'm on the red team this year"
>>
>>715805503
>>715805556
I mean, you're asking me to disprove something that you haven't proven. And I'm disproving it, live, by for one actually scrolling through the emails. But you're just ignoring that because it would destabilize your chosen view of reality.
>>
>Russians hacked the Podesta emails
>the Podesta emails content is fake

If the emails are 'fake', then why are we even worried about hacking? Wouldn't the 'Russians' just make up some emails and say that they were 'hacked', when they weren't?

Why hack emails then change their content? That doesn't make any sense. Just make them up and you don't even have to hack right?

So which is it then. The DNC was hacked OR the emails are faked?

You can't have it both ways.
>>
>>715790125
>>
>>715803703
>You got bamboozled
hardly

http://www.factcheck.org/2016/10/obamas-numbers-october-2016-update/
>>
>>715797918
>>
>>715796948
>calls Trump a "Putin plug in"
>Hillary Clinton was literally selling nuclear arms to Russia
Lol try again
>>
>>715804859
XD

The police > many would side with cons over liberal BLM cop murder supporters

The military > while obama replaced a lot of the brass with tree huggers and dick rubbers the main force remains good ole honest American conservatives. add to this most special forces despise hillary.

50% of the population > 90% of which occupy around 3% of Americas landmass or less. Thats pretty easy to devistate or contain not to mention the fact many of these were sanctuary cities so its unlikely that the voting "wins" there were by actual citizens.

Also how many liberals do you know that are armed to the teeth? I personally only know a few in my area (and sadly over half of my friends are liberals or associate with them) but their the hold the gun to the side kinda special idiots that really dont respect firearms and would get mowed down in a real firefight. Conversely I know a good deal of respectful gun toting conservatives, many of which hold enough guns/ammunition to form a local militia almost singlehandedly.

You are right about it pretty much ending racism in this country, but only in the sense that most of the racists Ive met are liberals who cant seem to grasp that their comments and actions are racist.

Good luck with your poorly mismatched war though.
>>
>>715806185
This
>>
>>715806185
If your militia is amping up to start wiping out US civilians to make a statement, it's not a militia, it's a terrorist network.
Fortunately most people are emotionally stable enough to not be this mental. Generally this applies to your soldiers.
You give them any of the hairbrained orders you're floating here, they'll just arrest your ass.
>>
>>715806141
>derp
>>
File: trump_palace02.jpg (442KB, 711x990px)
trump_palace02.jpg
442KB, 711x990px
>>715806141
>>
>>715806185
/thread

RIP libs
Thread posts: 272
Thread images: 44

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.