[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT THIS thread is for discussion of homelessness Experiances,

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 199
Thread images: 28

File: images-29.jpg (9KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
images-29.jpg
9KB, 275x183px
ITT THIS thread is for discussion of homelessness

Experiances, storys, ect

I have never met a homeless person, but i've only saw 1 once
>>
>>715629527
Where do you live homo? Antartica?
>>
>>715629587
Small town in florida sarasota
>>
They're annoying and useless.

I used to do commercial lawn mowing and had to wake their asses up all the time. They're almost always drunk or high and good chunk of them got all pissy and tried to pick fights.
>>
Really makes you think
>>
>>715629527
i've been homeless three times, the longest being around nine months
it wasn't bad. i had to stay in shelters via probation conditions. it was alright, didn't have to work, lived off shelter meals or meal tickets, depending on the shelter. had a girlfriend, just read books. actually it was the time of my life. wish i could just be voluntarily homeless. capitalist society is bullshit. they try to oppress you to valorize capital. everyone's brainwashed and insane. fuck this society.
>>
When beggars can make me laugh or if street performers actually make me want to stop and watch I'll throw em a buck.

If they try and do the 'god bless I'm gonna sit here for 8 hours and have nicer sneakers than you' thing I pass right by. Especially if they use the captive audience on the subway thing.
>>
File: Screenshot_20161214-165333.jpg (436KB, 1269x953px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161214-165333.jpg
436KB, 1269x953px
>>715629845
>had a girlfriend

Wanna run that slick shit by me again?
>>
>>715629845
>everyone's brainwashed and insane. fuck this society.

Not everyone

Just be self sufficent and plug yourself out the system, sell some extra chicken eggs while your at it incase you gotta buy another drycell battery for your solar pannals.
>>
>>715629845
>had a girlfriend,
Explain this bullshit
>>
>>715629969
lmao she tried to dump me so hard though
eventually yeah i beat her and that actually led to me getting a home again
actually i pretty much wound up homeless because of her fake feminism! lmao
>>
>>715630281
that's dumb
>>
>>715629527

i was homeless for a while.

worst time of my life.
>>
>>715630566
i'm hot
>>
>>715630787
fuckin pussy
>>
>>715629527
so that is rhy fuck the ugly people losers that smell like poop and is a little pussy like the ugly bitch and the ugly people losers smell like poop and try to put out tv shors that only support ugly people losers like the ugly bitch that smell like poop and the ugly people losers smell like dog shit and look ugly to god and the devil and me
>>
>>715630772
Being self sufficent is dumb?

Well i think your just projecting.
>>
>>715629527
but the ugly people losers that smell like poop still can lie to the cluless people and the ugly people losers smell like poop
>>
>>715630843

suck my balls.
>>
>>715630967
naw i think it's dumb
you're not thoreau
besides, how u gonna get the pussy on a farm?
>>
>>715630990
slave
>>
>>715630802
No your not
Pics or no proof.

Only homess girls try to drain moneys out of other homeless.
>>
>>715630909
lmao
>>
>>715631161

nigger
>>
>>715631244
what my girlfriend wasn't homeless
she was a university student
i wouldn't date someone the same class as me
>>
>>715629527
I've bee. Homeless and never begged for money or took any gratitutes. Got back on my feet after 2 months.

Fuck homeless people. Unless you are a disabled retard there is no excuse.

Muh post traumatic streess disorded.
Muh alcohol problem
Muh drug problem

They have but 1 problem. They are a bunch of loosers
>>
>>715630909
If you keep neglecting your punctuation like that, I'm gonna report you to the child protective services.
Your verbal offspring is going through cruel treatment.
>>
>>715631119
>you're not thoreau
What did he mean by this

Uhh your bring pussy to the place. Not a farm btw, just has some farmish aspects.

Did being homeless rot your brain or something?
>>
>>715631439
fuck u buddy
u fuckin pig
>>
>>715631423
Then you didn't have a girlfriend, you had an ex. No college girl fucks with a homeless fag
>>
>>715631499
naw being self-sufficient seems nice but also delusional because you still have to work make money to be self-sufficient, so
it's just some impossible fantasy
you live in the world
you can't be self-sufficient
>>
>>715629527
I was homeless for about 3 years, lived in youth shelters and couch surfed the whole time, when I turned 16 I got my own place through government funded program for homeless youth.
19 now finished school, got a job and living in a private rental. Wasn't so bad.
>>
>>715631656
I know you don't have to work money to be self-sufficient. When you're self-sufficient the money is irrelevant it's just easier to set it up when you do have some money for supplies initially. Not continually.

And don't say it's impossible because it's how humans have been living for thousands of years before we developed an actual economy.
>>
You know I actually started wrestling when I was 13, so a really unconventional start, I guess you could say, beginning to it all. I grew up an all-sport athlete, and when I was getting to high school I thought I would continue on through varsity sports. My dad really wanted me to get a scholarship, or something, for sports, and I figured I’d wrestle after I graduated, I’ll try to do it. When I got to high school I asked about the amateur wrestling team because I thought that would be a good way to spend my time between now and then, they said they hadn’t had the program in years. I went home and decided I’d start looking for a place to train.

Most places you had to be 18-to-21, and it’s really sort of a mature-person’s game to get into, but I lived in Los Angeles so thankfully there’s a lot of lucha libre culture out there, and there’s some gyms that were willing to let me come in and start.
>>
>>715631609
ok you fucking mentally retarded internet troll beta male faggot fuck
believe whatever you want to believe
you stupid, worthless, mindless piece of shit

i had a fucking girlfriend
i had to fight to keep her
then eventually i beat her for being a cunt

but hey, you know my life better than me, right?
fucking retarded internet troll
why do i come on this site
just a bunch of fucking trolls
>>
I grew up kind of self-supported, that kind of environment, because my parents both worked for airlines. I was used to them being gone a couple weeks at a time, and then my Filipino grandmother [took care] – we call [her] Lola in Filipino culture, that’s my grandma….. But I was kind of self-sufficient at a young age because of that, because I didn’t really have my parents around a lot, so I learned to do laundry and cook food and stuff when I was like 10. I could program the VCR when I was really young. So when I started doing wrestling, you know, they had never really kept tabs on me before and I was always a pretty good kid. I don’t drink or smoke cigarettes or get in any trouble, so they understood what it was about, that I’d be traveling. In a way I’m kind of continuing their life.
I got to do a lot of good things at a young age. I really kind of knocked out my bucket list when I was really young. I went to Japan and I lived there, I lived in Mexico for a year, I went to Europe, I lived in Canada. I wrestled for all the big companies I had wanted to go to at that time, and I had some experience being able to come in and work here at WWE as well. I wanted to further that opportunity… the opportunities won’t find you, you have to leave your backyard if you want to go get it. That’s how I approached everything else, it just so happened that I went out and moved and for the first time an opportunity didn’t really pan out.
>>
At the time [2009-2010] it was probably just a bad set of circumstances. I bet the farm like right when the recession was hitting, and you know I’ve been doing this since I was 13 so I don’t really have a lot of work experience or anything like that. So it was kind of hard make a backup plan when things went wrong. I struggled for a few years. You get hurt and things take time, and little by little I kind of just started all over. All the old spots I had in different places all over kind of evaporated, because ‘out of sight, out of mind.’

I had to start all over, wrestling in bars and pubs in front of 10 people. Just trying to collect coins in the Wal-Mart parking lot in the middle of the night just so I could buy canned food and stuff like that. Little by little I started to get back to bigger and bigger places and got everything back on track. I never thought I’d find myself back here so soon.
>>
>>715631829
i'm just arguing for the sake of argumentation, honestly that's a good idea
i fucking hate everyone
being completely alone in the woods or some shit sounds like fucking heaven to me
>>
>>715631985
Then go do it faggot
Food, Water, Shelter

Then work out the rest.
>>
>>715632137
i'd like to disappear completely and live a life of peace
literally everyone is a brainwashed fucking sheep
i hate literally everyone
>>
>>715631872
You mad :]?!

I don't know why you have to lie on the internet to make yourself feel good no one would let someone who hit them inside their own house you no girlfriend homeless piece of shit fag

You had an ex, and then you got back together
But you didn't have a girlfriend while homeless ya faggot
>>
>>715632274
Maybe they're not insufferable but it's just you

You need some darkskined friends
>>
>>715632353
think whatever you want, buddy
what you're saying doesn't even make sense
i had a girlfriend while i was homeless, then i beat her
now she's my ex
you really don't know what the fuck you're talking about
but hey, as i said. you know my life better than i do, right?
>>
>>715632605
yeah, it is me, because i'm poor/impoverished and alone and always in fucking pain
i need sex so i can fucking function
but nobody wants to fuck you when you're poor and have no social stats, because women are all whores.
>>
>>715632753
If they were all whores, I'm sure you could find one you could afford.
Raise your stats and min/max your bad and good sides.
>>
>>715632968
i can't even afford a whore, that's how poor i am.
i don't want to raise my stats, because i hate capitalism and i hate everyone and stuff. i used to have social stats, then i lost them. if i got stats, i'd just hate people for liking me for having stats. i'm not an idiot. that's why i beat me ex, for finally loving me for sex. i hate idiots.
>>
>>715629825
nope, i could not care less
>>
>>715632610
You had an ex homework because bitches don't date homeless

they don't date down you're just deluding yourself by pretending that she was your girlfriend at the time she was clearly your ex.

Oh yea And I fucked her tight little butthole and came in her mouth. But she was after your I came in your mom.
>>
>>715632753
>doesn't know how to masterbate

Can you believe this fucking faggot ass loser
>>
>>715633430
ok well she dated me until i fucking beat her for being a cunt
i mean, yeah, the entire relationship consisted of her trying to break up with me, while i was homeless
but i fought hard to keep her, and i kept her, and sometimes she was happy
but also she was just a stupid bitch, a cunt, and a whore. and a liar, too.
>>
>>715633700
i hate masturbation!
it's autistic!
so is capitalism!
>>
File: Screenshot_20161217-233605.jpg (251KB, 1435x610px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161217-233605.jpg
251KB, 1435x610px
>>715633848
Your autistic
For real, not even a joke
>>
>>715634087
>your autistic
>>
>>715634165
See your autism is acting up again
>>
>>715631439
Im curious, how did you get back on your feet?
>>
>>715634215
my autism is on fire ayaaaaa
>>
>>715631609
Actually, living in a west coast college town, tons of college chicks love to just pick up the younger hobo dudes at the park. It's not that strange. Shit, I bring the hobo dready chicks home sometimes. Theyre always hungry and fun.
>>
>>715634796
The trick is to get the fuckers to take a shower first
>>
was homeless when i was 16-18
19 now
dropped out of highschool cause i couldn't afford transportation from the shelter
working now but still can't afford to go back to school ($400+)
have plenty of stories about tweakers, attempted rape, fights
whatcha wanna hear
>>
>>715635142
Tell us about the first time you ever had to stab someone. Every hobo has stabbed someone to survive, how'd it happen to you?
>>
>>715635426
never stabbed someone but have had to threaten it multiple times
always on other girls because tweaker girls are fucking insane
>>
>>715631956
Tl;dr
>>
>>715635599
Yea, meth+homelessness are pretty brutal. turns people into monsters.
>>
>>715635975
most of them are just teenagers who didn't wanna do their homework when mommy+ daddy asked and fucked off to go to meth

then when they're my age try to make things better and their family wants nothing to do with them or they're lost to addiction

it's really sad.
>>
>>715636177
Projecting
>>
>>715635142
Attempted rape and fights plz
>>
File: marykiss11.jpg (129KB, 500x367px) Image search: [Google]
marykiss11.jpg
129KB, 500x367px
There are soup kitchens, food pantries, shelters etc.

Do not give away your money.

Keep a small card on you with directions to the nearest soup kitchen, then give it to him and tell him to GTFO.
>>
File: Soup Kitchen.jpg (138KB, 1536x1023px) Image search: [Google]
Soup Kitchen.jpg
138KB, 1536x1023px
>>
>>715635142
attempted rape? Pretty messed up but more rare than fight storys, continue?
>>
File: Soup Kitchen.jpg (389KB, 2927x1951px) Image search: [Google]
Soup Kitchen.jpg
389KB, 2927x1951px
>>
>>715629527

I was homeless for about a week. My abusive psychotic mother got me fired from my job and then convinced the people I was renting a room from that I was planning on hurting them. I wound up with nothing, and I spent the better part of a week just walking to my old friends house and sleeping wherever seemed quiet.

Didn't let it stop me. Now I have a house and a wife and a kid and my mom is flipping her shit because she can't come meet her grandbaby. Slow knife, deepest, etc.
>>
File: Homeless Shelter.jpg (117KB, 1280x904px) Image search: [Google]
Homeless Shelter.jpg
117KB, 1280x904px
>>
>>715637460
How does snoop dog get into a place like that. Doesn't he sell enough music
>>
>>715629845
well when you think about it, your homeless shelter was built by construction crews funded by the city and your meals came from food manufacturers. All of this paid for by tax payers.

Everything you enjoyed at that time was at others' expense. Our society doesn't function unless people are willing to work to meet their basic needs. If you want a little extra then find a job that meets the supply/demand ratio better to get a better salary.

The reason we didn't let you starve is because we were willing to work for a little extra comfort in life and could afford to give some back.
>>
File: Homeless Shelter.jpg (588KB, 3264x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Homeless Shelter.jpg
588KB, 3264x1920px
>>
>>715629527
just wondering how many of you signed up for healthcare?

I ask because I found out some months ago you can still get it even if you don't have an address. if you have low enough income (or even no income) they can still help you. but you have to sign up and so many ppl didn't know they could.
>>
I will give money to homeless people that legitimately seem like they are troubled, mentally ill etc.

However, I have no sympathy for people who appear to be perfectly healthy and capable of working a job. Just the other day at the train station there was a guy walking around saying he was homeless asking for cash and he had a nice new pair of Nike shoes on and his clothes were all clean and nice. Probably just some asshole trying to con people out of a few bucks while he was waiting for his train.
>>
>>715631872
Stay mad beta homeless boi
>>
>>715637708

It's also a safety net for general shit luck.

Sometimes you get shafted, but the whole idea of a society is that we catch people getting fucked over and help them get back in a fighting position. Same reason we have roads and public education, so you know the people you hire can read 'language' and travel to work. Not having basic operations in place is detrimental in the long run.

Total conservative btw, but having a basic net in place is just good sense.
>>
>>715637795
#047 certainly isn't going hungry now is she...
>>
>>715637708
Continuing: Anyways a very large portion of homeless people have mental disorders. Whether they were preexisting or developed from the stress of being homeless idk. But most I've met through volunteer work have been fairly off-center. Through a combination of family members abandoning them and terrible sense of responsibility, they likely got in the position they are in. However I recognize sometimes the stars align and the world rains shit on you all at once and your life can't take that kind of blow. You then end up homeless.

All I really want to stress is please don't pass those habits on to children. I've seen too many kids end up exactly like their parents because they had no role models. It's as if common sense escapes them
>>
FLÄÖI HA HA HA
>>
>>715637708
Yea, the other guy was just being a depressive self defeatist.

You can reject current systems, but you gotta look for a solution.
>>
Im homeless right now. Father is an alcoholic who kicked me out. Been sleeping at my uni for a while. A little over a month. Its okay. Im working to get a place to rent but nyc is fucking unbearably expensive.
>>
>>715638125
see this>>715638206
I agree we should have a somewhat better safety net but we also need to get rid of the parasites to our welfare system who see food stamps and welfare checks as a ticket for an easy life. I would be ashamed of having to use that system, but I would work my ass off to get off it and have dignity again. Too many family members are sitting around and casually discussing the best way of taking advantage of benefits and gaming the system while not even considering improving themselves.
>>
>>715637708
lol
brainwashed
dude
you're not even a real human
just a fucking pig
lmao
>>
I was with my dad and we were shopping at a safeway (local food market/store) and they had an energy place there where you caould pay your bills, so some bitch comes up with a sob story for money and me and my dad give her a 10, she goes in, paysb her fucking bills and walks out with a pack of cigs and her paid bills... lets just say we keyed her car saying "Liar"
>>
>>715638249
the solution is COMMUNISM
>>
>>715638206
Well sometimes people are just stupid
It's not really about having role models just not being retarded

But I see your point
>>
>>715638638
never mind communism has failed every single time it has been attempted...
>>
>>715638638
No you're just lazy and I'm a liberal by the way
>>
File: 1482035808323.jpg (74KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
1482035808323.jpg
74KB, 1024x682px
>not volunteering to help runaway kids
You sick fucks have no heart.
>>
>>715638790
Not him by the way
I think communism could have worked for Cuba if America didn't shut down trade
>>
>>715638534
no I just recognize that I am owed nothing and deserve nothing thus expect nothing. If I end up homeless, I'll thank the lord that our society is kind enough to have a soup kitchen because they really didn't have to do that. Btw I do volunteer because I want to make a positive impact on my community but not because they deserve it. I consider it an act of kindness kind of like when someone offers you some of their french fries no strings.
>>
>>715638822
I would love for some troubled teen girl to come spend the night at my place. I'll even hook her up with free drugs, alcohol, and let her stay in my bed.
>>
>>715638803
i work at a comedy club and it's all brainwashed liberal fucks like you joking about how comfortable their fucking lives are
i've had fucking 29 fucking jobs
it's not like i don't fucking try to work, you stupid, fat, brainwashed liberal pig
you fucking idiotic piece of liberal shit
read capital and get your head out of your ass you brainwashed faggot piece of shit
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (59KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
59KB, 1440x810px
>>715629527
I wrote a song, I called it Another Day in Paradise Remix 2017

Fuck off. I've done my part. Get the fuck out of my parking space you ungrateful shits.
>>
I do volunteer work helping unwed mothers get their start in life
>>
>>715638946
THANK THE LORD
fuck
you really a brainwashed piece of shit, hey
not even going to read the mindless dribble you wrote because it's like eating ash
>>
>>715638887
How?

Cuba has no natural resources. Their only resource is their climate and sandy beaches. Tourism is the obvious basis of economy for Cuba. Who wants to visit a communist shithole?

Communism took Cuba from a vibrant thriving paradise and turned it into a backwards shithole.
>>
>>715638638
yeah lets fix all the problems corporations cause by giving all the power to an entity that is notorious for fucking things up.
>>
>>715639137
yeah because it's the communist nations fault and not the pressure of the world market under global capitalism at all
>>
>>715638975
Chill out why you so angry why you so mad

All I'm saying is you could totally be self-sufficient and that would be a viable solution but hey if you think communism is right then you should consider moving to a communist Nation
>>
File: yo.jpg (9KB, 216x197px) Image search: [Google]
yo.jpg
9KB, 216x197px
>>715629527

one time i gave a black bum a quarter, and then i gave him a quarter another time. i dont think i have ever given anything to a white bum.
>>
File: 1481383977790.jpg (28KB, 373x273px) Image search: [Google]
1481383977790.jpg
28KB, 373x273px
>>715639107
>>
>>715639107
Ok then I'll give you a question then. If I saw you living on the street, what moral reason would you give to force me to help you.
>>
Lived in my car for 2 months in the dead of winter. That sucked
>>
>>715639127
Well that's not entirely true you see when Cuba became communist America cut off Trading with Cuba and told other nations you better not trade with Cuba or else.

There's a reason why they drive very old mobiles in Cuba. No I'm not quiet sure of what resources Cuba has but cutting off trade to the point where it's like the nineteen-fifties over there with the cars they drive definitely wasn't helping.

He would probably have an economy similar to Jamaica, people do visit Cuba though.
>>
>>715639222
i thought you were the other guy

but it's not like i don't try to be self sufficient. it's easy to place blame. i have of course considered moving to a communist nation. it'd probably be a better life vs starving alone in poverty in some bullshit liberal democracy
>>
File: 1482038973896.jpg (85KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
1482038973896.jpg
85KB, 500x333px
>>715638822
now i know how to find the pedofags in my area
>>
File: Liberal Millenial.png (601KB, 1000x724px) Image search: [Google]
Liberal Millenial.png
601KB, 1000x724px
>>715639214
I guess they're not good enough to survive. When ineffective businesses are propped up, it creates inefficiency. When we let weak businesses fail, it ensures the strong survive. Suck it up. The world doesn't give a shit about you and you have to fight and claw to get your share of the pie. Establish what happiness is for you and try to attain it. Unfortunately you'll likely be bumping elbows with other people
>>
>>715638500
Do they give you a free room at your uni or do you just find someplace to hide

Maybe you fall asleep in the 24/7 Library
>>
>>715639889
Find someplace to hide usually. Theres a few couches I can crash on luckily.

Shower at the gym.
Do maths in my free time.
Not bad.
>>
>>715639740
read capital you stupid fuck

i don't want to play capitalism
i don't want a piece of the pie
i don't want happiness

fuck
>>
i was once on my way home in new york city. It was a cold night and the alley I was walking down only was lonely. I saw a homeless man sleeping with his dog. I stabbed the homeless man to death after talking to him. Then his dog ate his insides. Shit was gross
>>
>>715639889
>>715640037
From my experience I'd suggest getting active in some clubs that way you can get keys to some of the storage places and offices. A lot of these rooms are rarely accessed by people you don't know. So just explain your situation to the ones who discover you and they'd likely easily sympathize with you and be chill.
>>
File: 1362010968252.jpg (10KB, 285x287px) Image search: [Google]
1362010968252.jpg
10KB, 285x287px
ever seen a homeless qt and gave her some cash for favors?
>>
>>715640188
Yeah i usually sleep in the math club room. Glad I became the president and got a key before shit hit the fan back at my parents.
>>
>>715640300
>homeless QT

Never happens. Every QT knows all she has to do is give a guy some attention and she has a free place to crash.
>>
File: comfy van.jpg (30KB, 640x423px) Image search: [Google]
comfy van.jpg
30KB, 640x423px
>2016
>not living in your car
wew lad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RINuXucJHVA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQEn5MGqF54

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SrDXzR04mF0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xWHAzvZCnM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-L3bG0R0USs
>>
File: pepe.jpg (29KB, 660x574px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
29KB, 660x574px
I decided to live has a homeless 5 days, by myself, no money, no help, so i spent those 5 days begging for money getting, what i remember, just 6 fucking dollars, no joke man, i just ate a piece of bread and a semi cooked piece of chicken, when i finished it i was hungrier than an abandoned dog.
>>
>>715640049
You don't even want to be happy

Well whatever you're doing it to yourself faggot
>>
>>715640556
So you were just doing it for fun right?

The secret is the buy rice because rice goes a long way
>>
>>715631499
naturalist/philosopher/writer henry david thoreau squatted in somebody's forest for a few years and wrote about the system, man. walden
>>
>>715640803
>squatted in somebody's forest

You can't own the forest man

It's nobody's it just is. Owning the forest like owning air it don't work like that.
>>
>>715640955
Try telling that to the guy that owns that part of the forest.
>>
File: 1482040138647.jpg (90KB, 600x607px) Image search: [Google]
1482040138647.jpg
90KB, 600x607px
>>715640539
mfw vulnerable QTs are living in their cars
>>
>>715640088
No you fucking didn't

You didn't stab a homeless person for no reason go home Johnny
>>
>>715629527
Depends on where you live. Anyone who's lived in a major city will tell you 50% are just con artists, 45% have major drug issues/mental health problems and 5% are just legit normal people down on their luck for a while.

Where I live I get panhandled several time a day (usually by the same people) for years. There really isn't a right answer -- give em' a dollar or don't.

As far as the craziest, most shameless homeless go San Frasnsisco is (probably) the worst in the world. The are so aggressive they follow you into stores and get in your face.
>>
>>715641206

believe what you want anon, i planned to do it for at least 2 weeks but could not take it
>>
>>715629650
Wait...you've only seen one homeless person. And you live in Sarasota? How is that possible. Go to the friends of Selby library...I used to sleep out there. The whole of downtown is full of homeless people. I should know I was one of them.
>>
>>715640556
...or just go to social services and immediately get a food stamp card with $200 loaded on it
>>
>>715641446

if i lived in america, lol
>>
>>715629527
Most of the homeless people around where I work on a busy intersection are total assholes. They shit and piss in our dumpster area and scatter the garbage and boxes all over the ground. A lot of them are crazy and also very hateful of anyone who isn't homeless. I spend a lot of time at work wishing that they would disappear somehow, and that people would stop feeding them and giving them money so that they would go away and the plague on our little corner would be ended. I have gone so far as to pray that they would clean up their mess and/or go away.
>>
I think some people just dont have any marketable skills. Or dont want to try to do anything. I started working at my uni as a research aide, tutor, teachers assistant, etc to get some funds. Not many people have the skills, or youth (thats a big one, people are more sympathetic towards young homeless) to bounce back. Or they just never try.

I feel pretty lucky despite being homeless. And I think generally you shouldnt give beggars money, you should give them food, a job, or (if youre a saint/good judge of character) a place to stay. They'll never make enough panhandling to bounce back.
>>
>>715641366
There's a big difference between being homeless and making a long trip to kill somebody

By the way why you do it
Oh don't say some stupid shit like" I don't know" serriously why
>>
>>715640608
yeah because neoliberal precarity is my fault
>>
>>715629825
They want to live that life. Our city offered them 20 dollar a month apartments, they have programs, free food etc. They are drugged out assholes full of hate. Stupid artists that make this naive art about how we ignore homeless 'oh the poor little things' have no idea what the fuck they're talking about and should go fuck themselves for helping these shit stains feel sorry for themselves and hate everyone.
>>
>>715629527
I dont trust "homless" people where i live. i have seen a few leave their corner/spot and get into their cars a few blocks away and drive away.
>>
>>715637708
I'm not willing to work a little extra to support the low lifes, they should be driven out. It's a shame our soft society allows shit heads like that to float around spreading their disease.
>>
>>715640608
also sorry for being mean, i feel bad about it
>>
>>715641733

so damn stubborn

i just wanted to feel what homeless people felt, in my country the conditions are 10 times worst than in yours so well, i wanted to try it
>>
>>715638638
Communism is just a leveler that will eliminate the rich so that everyone is poor, so pieces of shit like homeless people don't have to be jealous of others that have more than them from hard work anymore.
>>
>>715640556
yeah man, you're dumb. You could have gotten free food from all kinds of organizations like churches, charities, non-profits, the government. you starved for no reason.
>>
>>715642232

You are the dumb, i cant find that things so easily because of the conditions of my country
>>
>>715640539
What's funny is that lifestyle is surprising stressful and expensive.

>You're technically homeless and breaking the law. No, cops don't think it is quirky and cool when they are tapping your window with a flashlight at 3 in morning.

>You're "house" might break down at any moment with all your possessions.

>You have no shower, kitchen or toilet.

I won't lie if I had a lot of money just bumming around the country would be a lot of fun
>>
>>715629527
live in richmond va

see minimum of 10 homeless people a day

baffled at your statement
>>
>>715641787
What city is that
>>
>>715631978
TJP!
>>
>>715642059
That doesn't explain why you killed them
>>
File: Pain harold.jpg (82KB, 660x495px) Image search: [Google]
Pain harold.jpg
82KB, 660x495px
>>715643554

plz stop
>>
>>715642110
your opinion is invalid
>>
>>715643055
>who needs a shower when you got a pan and washrag
>who needs a kitchen when your popup grill works fine
>toilet.....shit outside or get a bucket its the same concept, just throw some dirt over it with a shovel. As long as you got something to wipe your asshole with it works the same.

You could use public restrooms if ya want.

Scooby doo really seems kinda fun, road trip with 5 best friends. Why the fuck not m8.
>>
>>715643634
No, explain yourself

You thought you could get away with killing a homeless person, they didnt even do shit to you.
>>
File: IMG_20161215_235344.jpg (181KB, 540x814px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161215_235344.jpg
181KB, 540x814px
Lol I've been homeless since may. I sleep in a closet in a building I found. Its just big enough for me to lay down. I have some couch cushions and a blanket and a pillow to sleep on. There's a light socket in here & I bought one of those adapters from home depot so I can turn it into a plug, that's where I charge my phone and vita and stuff. I also have a space heater now because its cold.

I have a full time job that pays $14 an hour but its not enough to cover getting an apartment. I did manage to save up enough for a car & insurance.

I sometimes go to motel 6 and buy a night there to take showers. Otherwise I crap at 711 or Starbucks or whatever.

I have never begged for money, or missed a day at work. When I'm off from work I just got to the mall and use the WiFi to play vita games or whatever.
>>
>>715644157

i did not killed anyone, k?
>>
I grew up intermittently homeless and otherwise in the housing projects. My mom is disabled (due to a gammut of mental and physical issues) and my dad had no ambitions and became kinda useless to society after leaving the Navy. As such, I've dealt with my fair share of homeless people.

Most of the ones I've dealt with are stuck in bad situations and just don't know how to get out. They're told what to do to get out, but not how to do it nor are they given the tools to do so. Many of them develop a sense of hopelessness, feeling that the world isn't going to cut them a break and that things won't get any better. You truly need will of steel to claw your way out of those depths, and even then the next level up is just housing projects (which are in and of themselves usually death traps). And what's there to do from there? Nobody wants to hire you if you're homeless or in the projects. Most places will just toss your application in the trash. Hence why many people turn to gangs to support themselves.

It took me joining the military to get out of the shit I was in. I'm happy with my place in the world right now (what with a college degree and tons of training it feels like I finally have some upwards mobility). But I know a lot of people aren't willing to take that kind of step (out of spite for the military or fear of deployment or whatever). Fact is, being that low on the totem pole is hell and you gotta be willing to bleed to make any kind of decent living.
>>
>>715644434
14 an hour should at least get you a room someone is renting out depending on where you live.
>>
>>715645410

Yea but the rental market out here is crazy, that's probably what I'm going to end up doing though
>>
>>715643419
Fresno
>>
>>715642415
well, you live in a shitty country, so you're dumb for living there obviously
>>
>>715643707
your opinion of my opinion is invalid actually
>>
File: 1435911197273.jpg (206KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1435911197273.jpg
206KB, 800x1200px
>>715637582
Lots of fucking dignity there
Homeless people are fucking retards, NEETS are truly god tier. Get yourself a mummy bot get on autism bucks and live like a king
>>
>>715640539
lol you can pay for a car but can't make a place to live
>>
>>715644500
Why did you say you did
>>
I was homeless for a year when I was 18 (2005)

>Never got along with parents
>do drugs all the time
>Drink and party
>dad makes me.leave, changes all the locks in the house
>I was okay with
>Stay with friends most of the time
>They eventually get tired of me
>Start slumming downtown with the real homeless people
>Hit food banks and soup kitchens
>Able to break into this apartment building every night and sleep in the hallway on the top floor.
>Little book by a closet that nobody ever went to
>Get caught one morning
>Guy had the cops there
>They drive me downtown to where the skids are
>Leave me there, tell me not to go back to the building

1/2
>>
>>715645896
Of course is California otherwise they wouldn't be so nice to the homeless

Yeah man they don't want any help some of them are just sick so fucked them

There are some people who do choose to be homeless
>>
>>715644434
Homeless yet have a vita

>Maybe your priorities are not in order.
>>
>>715645601
West coast rite? OR or WA I would guess
>>
I think you guys have the wrong idea about homeless people. They are the worst people, I've been all over the U.S. and I never really had a problem with them until I moved to California. San Diego homeless are shit tier people, a lot of them will mug you if you are alone. A few of them tried that shit with me, I just ran. For real fuck homeless people, I can't even go to work without some of them hassling me/trying to mug me.
>>
>>715644434
You could totally rent an apartment with a roommate. I think you're just being cheap. Buying a room in a motel depending on how much could cost you more than just renting with a roommate.

What city
>>
many are severely mentally ill, and are either misusing their SSI benefits by refusing to use it for housing, or they are too fucked up to even apply for benefits. we need mandatory intramuscular shots for some MI people who cannot follow any rules when unmedicated. homelessness is a symptom, the homeless are pointers to our social flaws. they can be horrible, but they arent the problem. housing costs, MI policy, drug abuse are the problems.
>>
>>715646279
What's funny is if you know how the work the system you can live a pretty nice lifestyle in a desirable city.

>Apply for disability, wait 6 months and get thousands in back pay
>Apply for subsidized apartment (usually $100 to $200) a month
>Get $200 to $250 a month in food stamps
>Free health care
>"Obama" cell phone
>Subsidized heat and cooling costs
>free car insurance

In the US you can go to walmart and go to the self checkout if you're embarrassed and buy lobster. It's not bad
>>
>>715646575
2/2

>Decide fuck it, I'm gonna just start walking
>Get what little supplies I could find
>Started walking out of town
>Walked all day and while I didn't get very far, I was out of town
>Found a campground and slept for a night
>Next morning, hit the road again
>Hitched a ride with a nice man to the next town, about 5 hours away
>He bought me lunch and gave me a blanket
>Walked some more, got another ride
>Walked and hitched rides all the way to BC (I was in Yukon before)
>Got to a nice little cowboy town and saw a guy at the hardware store
>Get talking, he owns a small business
>Tells me he can give me a few hours cleaning up and stuff
>End up getting on full-time with him and living in his trailer
>No drugs or booze for about a year
>Worked for him for a few years, he paid for some tickets and apprenticed me
>Move to a bigger town and get on legit construction crew
>Making killer money and just bought a house

Feels pretty good tbh fam
Still haven't talked to my parents, I don't think they know where I am.

Sorry bout shitty greentext, I don't usually do it.
>>
>>715646051
no your opinion of my judgement of your invalid opinion is invalid, because your opinion is invalid
>>
File: toiletpepe.jpg (85KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
toiletpepe.jpg
85KB, 900x900px
>>715647416
>Food stamps
Be a top tier neet In Australia you get $400 a week plus some extras, never have to look for a job either
>>
>>715647449
>Lived in his trailer
>Construction crew

So your a hooker now?
>>
File: bigmouth.jpg (16KB, 400x301px) Image search: [Google]
bigmouth.jpg
16KB, 400x301px
>>715630909
>>
>>715647734
I just don't think I could respect myself. I wouldn't be an efficient responsible member of society.
>>
>>715647449
huh that's actually a solid story. In my experience people like to feel valued and to have a purpose. That along with a busy structured life is what can turn people around from the edge.
>>
File: hooker.jpg (18KB, 799x401px) Image search: [Google]
hooker.jpg
18KB, 799x401px
>>715647857
No, I'm not a hooker.

I lived in his travel trailer.

You're a hooker!!!
>>
>>715647416
>free car insurance
Never heard this one. Then again, car ownership is still above me at this time.
>>
>>715645896
Dam I wish I knew that.
I would have become homeless then got one of those apartments and worked at any shit hole.

Currently trying to get through college while working 40 hours a week.
Most money goes towards rent which is 850USD a month and was the cheapest apartment I could find in a shitty neighborhood.

The rest goes towards utilities, internet, car insurance and food.
For some reason I don't even qualify for food stamps. Which has me wondering how so many people do that obviously make more than me.
>>
>>715648077
It was a pretty crazy experience. I was on the road for about a month and a half, just meeting people and getting into adventures. I did alot of fishing too. Also taught myself how to juggle with some rocks I found.
>>
>>715647416

You forgot the part where you need to be black to get all that shit.
>>
>>715641372
Glad to hear you're on your feet now anon
>>
Fucking hate homeless people.
>>
File: 20160918_195204.jpg (1MB, 2560x1536px) Image search: [Google]
20160918_195204.jpg
1MB, 2560x1536px
>>715647968
Weak wagie
>>
I'm a grafitti writer and as such I've met many homeless people, done fresh out of jail because they wanted a roof over their head and 3 squares a day. I've met people that have streaked down the street on a Friday so they can stay until Monday. I've met people who are not homeless, merely under the system as they've used their ingenuity to carve a home in the city, notably a man who had built a trapdoor and rope ladder into the underside of a hidden piece of highway infrastructure. I've tutored homeless children as well. There's actually an age range before they know what's happening, when they are still acting just like kids, and when they know what is going on and are already shouldering depression and responsibilities above them. This range is from around 8-9, girls usually before boys. It's a scary thing, and more people than you think may be living out of their cars or on the street. Men and women in suits, lose their job and wind up in the wind. You've seen, talked to, and probably known homeless people. The crazies on the street being visably bonkers are such a slim, slim minority. Though they usually do have rather serious mental health problems, and it's rather sad there are no effective treatments to make those people better.

Tldr; homless people are generally not crazy and are more common than you think.
>>
>>715647449
You should call um up and say hi, just for the fuck of it. Brag if you want.
>>
>>715647416
>200-250 a month in food stamps
>buy lobster

Nigga, is you serious? That's some fucking insane budgeting there. I think it's just something poor people like to do to rustle peoples' jimmies. A lobster meal alone is gonna be like 15-20 just for the supplies to make it (waaay more if buying it prepared).

Lobster meat and crab meat may taste good to some (but I don't like it), but it's also probably 50 bucks a pound when you consider how much actual meat you're gonna really get when you subtract the shell and waste material.

People on a 200 a month grocery budget have absolutely no business buying crab or lobster. Shit, any fish more expensive than tilapia or catfish is probably out of the budget.

At that rate, you can't really even afford anything prepared and frozen. It's all raw fruit, veggies, bread, beans, rice, tuna, chicken, and maybe a bit of ground beef when it's on sale... and that's it, 200 bucks a month on groceries PER PERSON, is a very low grocery bill. You'd really have to be very careful to make that last.

I spend 100-200 a week on groceries. But I like to drink alcohol and eat nice gourmet food and name brands. AND someone could easily spend double what I do and still not be fat.

100 bucks a week for expenses (not including bills), food/gas/toiletries is barest minimum. I've done it, but it's rough. And you'll be having a lot more eggs, ramen noodes, and peanut butter sandwiches than a person generally prefers.
>>
>>715647416
What's wrong with lobster
>>
>Walking downtown to go to bookstore
>Turn and see homeless guy and friend sitting on brick railing of bank
>He asks if I have a dollar to give him
>Fuck it
>Give him a 10
>He pulls me in for a hug
>Smells like shit, his friend comes around to give me a handshake
>Tells me they're having a competition to see who'll hug and give a handshake
>Go home after buying books
>Big boil and red mark on the side of my face when I wake up the day after

I got a staph infection from hugging a homeless guy
>>
>>715637582
Boston
>>
>>715649615
That's why you defraud the system and get more money
>>
>>715649999
>10
Could have got a blowjob for that
>>
troit ,,me
live in detroit,
homelessness the greatest insulator between you & the streets is plugging away at gigs doing the right thing,with patience for,no dope no blowing the loot you ear on bullshit
going to school for a semester or 2 will tell you if higher ed is something you can pursue,if that route is school,chose courses that will be most likely to have calling in the business sector,,along with that major take tech courses in hvac, mechanical engineering,or plumbing,,in case you major does not land you the sought after gig.
offset college loans by working part time,by living off campus,with a roomy ,,find one,be selective,manage your life,, the homeless are usually made so by their drug use,
do not do dope work for a guy who does it work for an employer who pays lip service only to being antidrug,and has 3 under him who toot and are top producers,producers whom the boss leaves be because they bring in money.etiquette say google & yahoo job vids, you have a resonable expectation that your co workers do not do dope, screw yahoo crew google,,they are why in great part you capitalist & trump dumperz are where you are if you currently reside in a restaurant alley dumpster,plug at it save put money in the bank each paycheck,most can expect about 30 years of good health before you blow a gasket somehow,have an accident,a sudden need for surgery
>>
>>715634338
She got up
>>
>>715652238
Please learn how to use periods
Thread posts: 199
Thread images: 28

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.