[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My boyfriend was raped in his sleep when he was 9 and woke up

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: hab a gut day.jpg (13KB, 252x185px) Image search: [Google]
hab a gut day.jpg
13KB, 252x185px
My boyfriend was raped in his sleep when he was 9 and woke up while it was happening, he knows who it was, but hes in a different state and hes so broken about it it's painful. im not sure if telling police would help, would they just laugh because their is no evidence. (bare in mind it's in "regional queensland" ) I dont want him to suffer anymore and the few times i've talked to him about it, he can barely breath or he "should have been raped harder so i wouldn't be such a pussy now". im at a loss and i can deal with him and his burdens. I love him and he means the world to me, he never deserved this no one does.
>>
It appears the statute of limitations is quite long where you are. I read 'with 37 being the latest a claim could be made [of child abuse]. But that's just wikipedia. I mean if it happened it happened and someone should alert the authorities or have him at least get help. In which I'd assume they would also recommend the same.
>>
thanks he does get some help but he doesn't mention "it" from what i know
>>
Then that generally defeats the purpose of going considering that would be his main reason to need help. Unless there was other forms of abuse going on as well? Do you or his family communicate with this phychiatrist, whatever they may be?
>>
Try repeating the trauma to jumpstart his confidence
>>
You boyfriend was raped when he was 9? What a little faggot.
>>
his family is a part of the problem, and he knew only one friend since he was 6, the person who did it was his brother. it's very hard to reach outisde his group and family constantly forget his existence, don't feed him and generally can't support him.
>>
by brother it was his friends brother btw
>>
Wait... How old are you two? It almost sound like you're in high school for some reason. And does his friend know about this? I'd assume not from how you say he goes about it.
>>
>>715443697
Post tits
>>
>>715443697
Sounds like a total fag
>>
>>715443697
Yeah, go and tell. Believe it or not, but people aren't sociopaths who will laugh at you when something serious comes their way.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.