[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I really want my life to end but i'm too much of a faggot

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1.jpg (149KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
149KB, 700x700px
I really want my life to end but i'm too much of a faggot and scared to kill myself
what do /b/?
feels thread? make me feel shitty enough to do it
>>
u r shitty
>>
>>715443438
enough*
>>
>>715443378
You wont do it anyway, you cuck.
>>
Chill dude, just isolate and try to appreciate the nature man. Be the lone wanderer.
>>
hell is something to be feared
>>
I would try suicide by police
but the cops here don't have guns so i'd just end up getting in an even worse situation
>>
>>715443378
>drink to the point where you dont feel shit
>slit throat
>record for our enjoyment and be fucking useful for once
>>
>>715443378
go outside and just be with yourself bro, don't worry about anyone else, just let go and listen to the sounds of the earth, let them calm you
>>
>>715443378
Stop being a little bitch and commit to living your life.
>>
>>715443378
Too afraid to live, too afraid to die. What to do, then? Exist.

You continue to exist, taking steps forward and then some backward, going astray from the path, having detours, meeting people along the way and uncovering things about yourself and the world you were born into. Learn from your mistakes, taking those experiences and using them as fuel for motivation instead of insults to hurl at yourself and feel pathetic over. Then at the end you settle, having lived a fulfilling life.

None of that could ever happen if you just blew the candle of your life out. With life, even though unfortunate things might seem to constantly trip you during your journey, there's still a path ahead. With death? Nothing. It's an end. You can't move forward. You can't finally do the things you always tell yourself you are going to do, but never do because you hesitate. You can't experience the little things that bring you joy in life.
>>
>>715443378
4 steps for happiness:
1-close browser tab that has 4chan open
2-turn off PC
3-go out while being clean,without your doritos
4-talk to people
>>
>>715444525
I'm not your normal /b/tard that never leaves the house, i do go out a lot walking my dog and shit
I just have no friends
Never had a girlfriend or had a girl show me any attention
Lost my old job
Struggled by for 3 months while i applied for the army
Just today got my application rejected for medical reasons
Literally have no qualifications to get a job
>inb4 stop been a lazy cunt and try
I've applied for shit loads of jobs and tried my hardest for them all and still failed
>>
>>715444904
well then....>>715443661
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.