[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who was the last person you had sex with? How did you meet?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: cool.png (162KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
cool.png
162KB, 720x1280px
Who was the last person you had sex with?

How did you meet?

How was it
>>
>>715442939
No one.
Since im a virgin.
Almost a wizard, one moar year to go.
>>
some girl I met at punk festival this summer, she complained that her bf was abusing her and shit so I gave her a reason to break up with him
we met through mutual friends that I met there and hit it off, would be with her if its not for the distance because she is so fkn good at sex that I lost my mind
>>
File: ool - Edited.png (169KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
ool - Edited.png
169KB, 720x1280px
>>715442991

That's a shame

Have you tried having sex man?
>>
>>715443287
Nope
>>
>>715442939
Some old guy I met online
Really liked massaging my butt but his dick was too small for my gluttonous fag hole
>>
>>715443188

gentlman
>>
>>715442939
>gf
>last Saturday
>pretty good, you can put the seats down in her car so there's extra room compared to mine. Got to bust inside her too
>>
>>715443763

I drive an MPV myself as well. They're the fucking shit! I on-off live in the fucking thing as well
>>
>>715443953
Only problem is its hers so she always wants to drive it
>>
>>715443629
why do I feel sarcasm in your reply?
>>
File: Screenshot_20161203-105939.png (961KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161203-105939.png
961KB, 1080x1920px
>>715442939
Last sunday,

Saturday pub time, go watch rico verhoeven vs badr hari match on glory,
Decide to hit the next pub after the match I meet this girl I kissed a few times,
She fucking drunk as shit I was shitfaced drunk,
She asks if she can stay for the night, ofcourse why not and we leave to my house before we are even in bed she starts to take of my cloths,
You could tell she wanted the D,
I take off her cloths and start to go down on her one of the best pussy ive ever tasted and her tits where soo nice,
eat her out like a dog who hasnt been fed for a week,
Wanted to fuck her too drunk to get it up, we fall asleep complete drunk,
Next morning the show begins again start to go down on her again pussy was cash as fuck,
Next ting I know I start fucking her grabing her by the tits and stuff, about to bust she says I cant come inside sucks me off cum like diamonds we repeted that for 3 times, think I went 5 times down on her, one of my best nights because rico verhoeven kicked badr back to the desert by breaking badrs arm
>>
u're mom
>>
>>715444810
Your* you fucking uneducated faggot
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.