[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HELP I asked a girl out to coffee for today, if she's free

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7

File: 1481202817142.jpg (53KB, 600x402px) Image search: [Google]
1481202817142.jpg
53KB, 600x402px
HELP

I asked a girl out to coffee for today, if she's free she said we'll meet.

Now i'm slightly nervous, done this type of thing before.

How do i make this a good time so that she wants to see me again?

Any advice is appreciated.
>>
>>715431610
Never* done this type of thing before.
>>
jus b urself
>>
>>715431610
d'aww he's so cute, he thinks "if she's free" will ever happen
>>
>>715431610
is that bread
>>
>>715431729
I think you mean...
just /b/ yourself
>>
>>715431779
I would have doubted that as well, but she seems pretty into me based on our chats.

In the case that we actually meet, any advice?
>>
>>715431610
Dude if she wanted to hang out she would have said yes. She's trying to let you down gently.
>>
>>715431610
Dude, ive had a chick tell me that "if no plans come up" shell go. Called her out when i told her "...this is considered plans coming up, isnt it"
>>
>>715431610
Ignore your phone. Listen and make your responses about what she said before you talk about yourself. Look in her eyes from time to time (check her pupils) if they are dialating, you're doing something right. Mind your table manners (don't talk with food in your mouth, hold utensils properly, etc.) If you compliment her, make it very specific. Don't say "You're pretty", say "that's great shade of eyeshadow for you, really makes your eyes sparkle", etc. Look for common interests, but also be interested in how she's different (background, culture/family, and so on).
>>
>>715431898
Look, if in the event that you actually meet this chick you gotta just be cool, chill out and stop thinking.

The key to talking to chicks is pretending like they are dudes. Guess what anon, they aren't special. They fart, they the raunchy shits, they burp, their breathe stinks in the morning like yours, and they spend hours putting on makeup. Their defense mechanism is guys trying to getting into their pants all the time, and that's when their radar triggers. They re just like you, except they have a pussy and tits. Literally do not put them on a pedestal, or they will detect you are a beta, and you will be forever friend zoned. Just act like you don't give a fuck, and be human, talking to another human, do not overthink it, or you will crash and burn.

If you don't have any game, take a couple shots of vodka, or whiskey or whatever before you meet her to take the edge off.
>>
>>715431610
Grab her by the pussy. She said yes to coffee thats enough consent right there.
>>
best advice is dont get your hopes up at any point. cuz its not gonna happen. most girls bail for no reason. even if they like the person. unless you drop a wad of cash and a magnum condom on the ground in front of her.
>>
File: 1420929674416.jpg (255KB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1420929674416.jpg
255KB, 1000x1500px
>>715431610
let the girl talk
she will
a lot
>>
File: pick-up-artist.jpg (35KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
pick-up-artist.jpg
35KB, 360x360px
If you are asking for seduction techniques, then you are literally aspiring to be a pick up artists sleazeball.

You are either of capable of seducing her naturally or you are not. Seeking out any help from anyone regarding how to behave while on a date instantly makes you an imposter.

Just be yourself.
>>
File: ANIMOOTEED REEE.gif (1MB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
ANIMOOTEED REEE.gif
1MB, 680x680px
>>715435410
>Just be yourself.

RRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>715431610
If she said yes, she already wants to be there. Just don't be an autistic faggot and you'll do fine.
>>
In the realm of game, a.k.a seduction, there are two schools of thought. Outer game, which is basically canned routines and cheesy pickup lines to be used against club sluts, and inner game, being a core member of a strong group of financially successful male friends who all lead interesting, fun lives.

During the late 90s early 2000, the focus of the pickup artist community was on outer game. Then, around 2003, the pick up artist community began to shift it's focus from outer game, towards a preference for inner game.

Here is a video that gives you the basics of inner game
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9i7WvCe8ko
>>
>>715431610
fuck her right in the pussy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OP1pXVcBC58
>>
Have fun! Talk about what. You're both into. If you don't know, then ask. Be interested in what she tells you about. Be open to learning. In this big world in which you are still young, you have so much to learn from so many people, and she's one of them.

Also, tell her she looks nice. Don't hide that you're into her (you don't have to be gross), if she seems warm to you then touch her hand. You'll go from there. She's on this date with you because she's interested. You'll both have fun and if you wanna get laid, you will.
>>
If attraction isn't a choice, then seduction can be hacked. Learn game

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8E-lmub6R8
>>
>>715436668
lol, wut?
>>
>>715435564
She didn't say yes, she said if she's free. i.e. OP is on the low priority list.. In other words she's not really interested. If she were interested she'd make time. Be prepared for friend zoning OP.
>>
If things go poorly you can always wear her skin and dance to a wide variety of 70s music.
>>
File: drown-in-spaghetti-03[1].jpg (172KB, 625x469px) Image search: [Google]
drown-in-spaghetti-03[1].jpg
172KB, 625x469px
>>715431898
Don't let this happen to you.
>>
>>715437660
>i.e. OP is on the low priority list.. In other words she's not really interested.
she sounds like a cunt.
op should go for quantity to build his confidence before throwing his lure in looking for quality. otherwise he will let tiny things like this bother the fuck out of him.
>>
>>715436668
jesus
>>
>>715431610

show up naked
>>
File: 1480095648256.jpg (169KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
1480095648256.jpg
169KB, 1200x900px
>>715431610
Look how alpha blacks are, even with shitty diet and equipment they easily build a physique whitebois would take years with thousands in supplements and roids. No wonder why white girls go crazy for them.
>>
guildlines to get her to love you.
1 Women like to be beautiful.
> tell her she is beautiful, but be specific. Pick one aspect of her you like and say its beautiful so she knows your saying the truth. Don't be cliched and pick hair, eyes, smile. Ass/tits will make her think your a perv.

2. Women like a well dressed man.
> put on a suit, if you dont have one, your best clothes. Simple.

3 women like to be pampered
> bring a gift. Avoid flowers or jewlery (cliche), instead go with somthing practical like a good quality kitchen utensil.

4 women like a man with a sweet ride.
> if you dont have a sweet ride (sports car/hummer/nice truck) borrow a friends or rent one.

5 women like to feel safe
> if its legal (or illegal and you dgaf) conceal and cary a handun or large knife. If you absolutely cant do that learn a few self defense moves. Draw attention to this as soon as you can.

6 Women like commitment
> atleast two or three times say how you are always there for your friends and family, a really reliable employee and are always there for her, no matter the time.

7 women like talented men
> learn a simple party trick or magic trick. The most elaborate one you can pull off, and do it just before you leave the date. Card tricks, trickshot, handstand, whatever.

8 women like music.
>Show your musically tallented. Whistle or hum anytime there is a lul in conversation. This one is great because it also fills in awkward silences and shows confidence.

9 women like a clean polite man
> open the door for her, pull out her chair, if its slippery offer her your arm. Ffs take a shower and brush your teeth first.
>>
File: toomuch.png (124KB, 1798x504px) Image search: [Google]
toomuch.png
124KB, 1798x504px
>>715440262
Or better and easier do this and reach enlightenment.
>>
Cut a hole in the bottom of her coffee cup and put your dick in there then wait for her to take a drink for maximum chuckles
>>
>>715440262

your virginity is safe anon
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.