[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New secrets thread Tell us the things you would never tell

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 308
Thread images: 18

File: secrets.jpg (50KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
secrets.jpg
50KB, 500x333px
New secrets thread

Tell us the things you would never tell someone in real life
>>
I got kind of forced by a guy to give him a blowjob and ended loving it when he pushed on my head and told me how to do it
>>
>>715412762
> found out my qt girlfriends sister has fantasies about being fucked by a dog
> My fantasy is to see a girl get fucked by a dog
> gf would never ever do it
> Her sister wouldnt betray her trust
>>
>>715412762
__________ want my mind soul and my body
>>
>>715412762
I've cheated on my wife in some form or another at least 100 times. I'm not ashamed of it at all. With some of her friends, some of her relatives, in foreign countries, with prostitutes, coworkers, women half my age, basically any who would put out.
>>
>>715412762
I fucking hate my abusive partner and I'm in the process of leaving but they don't believe me. I absolutely could give a fuck about them.
>>
How the fuck does EVERYONE keep taking the bait of the whole "i fucked my boyfriends best friend and I feel so guilty" shit in these secrets threads? That shit shows up without fail everytime and everyone seems so fucking oblivious.
>>
i pick and chew the bottom of my feet
>>
I post pics of my 20 year old daughter online for people to cumtribute. I wasn't around for her childhood (workaholic) and didn't start seeing much of her until she was a young woman. I know I can never fuck her but still fantasize about other men doing it. She's so innocent even when talking with friends, she's even still a virgin, but I want to see her getting stuffed with a huge cock pounding her roughly in every hole and filling her with cum. Sadly its just a fantasy and I'd never do anything to harm her but god I'd love to watch
>>
a friend of mine pissed me off and shit we got into a fight and I forget what it was about but a few days after it I snuck over to her house and cut her pool and yeah. probably also ruined her mother and her boyfriends shitty relationship
>>
is that little anal slut in this thread yet ? where you from ?
>>
>>715413639
I have a daughter the same way, didnt meet her until around 15 or 16. She was cute back then, but has put on weight since. For a while I definitely had fantasies of fucking her.
>>
>>715413639
Pics?
>>
File: 123456789.png (310KB, 598x382px) Image search: [Google]
123456789.png
310KB, 598x382px
>>715413228
you're fucked anon
>>
I've had a yeast infection for as long as I remember. Nothing doctors give me will make it look better. It doesn't hurt or effect jerkin it or look too horrible but it's still looks gross to me. I could have fucked multiple girls by now but remain a virgin fag until I can get the balls to show a girl or I might need to get circumcised. I've had to show my dick to 3 different doctors.
>>
>>715413773
just because he called me that doesn't make me one...
>>
>>715414208
Ever do anything? I have some messed up fantasies about mine, but make do with hearing guys describe how theyd fuck her while they tribute her and posting her in wwyd threads
>>
I am sexually attracted to male dogs and when I was in high school I blew my friend's Saint Bernard on three separate occasions. When I get an apartment of my own after college I plan on getting a dog of my own, thinking of a Labrador or similar sized dog.
>>
>>715412880
PLEASE UPDATE US WITH NEW DEVELOPMENTS
>>
>>715414577
We still don't see each other often, and with her weight gain I'm honestly not attracted to her anymore. I had a plan in place around the time she was 18, but I never got a chance to put it into motion.
>>
File: 1451815066855.jpg (5KB, 262x263px) Image search: [Google]
1451815066855.jpg
5KB, 262x263px
>>715413228
>>
>>715414669
well i told about what happend at the party and only one other thing happend since then
>>
>>715413170
How did u find this out?
>>
>>715414829
>only one other thing happend since then
so tell us about the one other thing
>>
>>715414543
Sure does
>>
>>715413297
What's the easiest way for sometime to get into doing this?
>>
>>715413329
Couldn't anon. Couldn't...

What did they do to u? Any sex stuff?
>>
>>715414543
you let a guy use your tight ass as his personal cumdump on several occasions, you're definitely an anal slut
>>
>>715414931
just...start seducing and fucking other girls? there's no diploma you need before you start anon
>>
>>715412762
I caught my gf's mom watching us fuck
>>
>>715413639
I'll splash on em, post
>>
>>715414912
well i went to his house to study and ended up giving him a handjob while studying
>>
When I was around 4 years old I'd fake I gave birth my teddy bear and rub him around my pussy. Felt fucking great so just keep on playing alone.
Later on I'd develop an obsession on rubbing against many things, I would rub against sofa arms and bed borders all the time. Parents didn't realize.
>>
>>715414543
so... where you from ?
>>
>>715415155
good progression fam, you'll make a great sidechick
>>
>>715414589
M or f? What u gonna do with your new pooch ? It's never a bad idea to have aspirations anon!
>>
>>715414543
don't act like you don't like it, you only post in here because you get off on the shame and humiliation
>>
>>715415357
side chick? i mean.. he doesnt have a gf so its fine
>>
>>715414543
Ever think u need to satisfy your once in a lifetime orgasm ? Do u do anal play by yourself? What's the hottest thing u did with bf?
>>
>>715414931
Which part? I've had jobs that took me overseas, so that was basically having the ability to get women there to sleep with me, or hire a prostitute.
The coworkers all new I was married, the younger ones saw it as a challenge to get me to sleep with them, so many times I'd play the "perfect" husband and overall sweet unobtainable guy, and cultivate an innocent friendship with one or two that seemed receptive. Then I'd have a day (or night) where we'd get in a big fight and I'd say I wasn't sure if we're going to stay together or get a divorce. Act strong and proud but obviously hurt and upset. Get some drinks, act a little drunk and let her make the moves. That's worked many times, especially when I worked part time at a bar.
As for her relatives, every scenario was a little different. You have to pick up on the clues and give some yourself in most cases.
>>
>>715415077
U try to fuck her yet?
>>
>>715413620
Do you chew the bottom if your feet or do you chew on whatever you have picked off?
>>
File: 65345635.jpg (41KB, 441x495px) Image search: [Google]
65345635.jpg
41KB, 441x495px
>>715412762
i fap to scat
>>
>>715415527
*knew
Sorry for grammar and spelling. Wife is upstairs and expecting me up there here soon so I'm typing kind of quick.
>>
>>715415451
sure, but right now you're building up the skills and mental attitude to be a great side chick.

sneaking around furtively, making sure nobody else finds out about it, giving blowjobs and handjobs whenever he needs them, and keeping quiet. If he gets a gf, you'd probably keep doing this if he told you to.

it's not a bad thing, the world needs sidechicks.
>>
>>715414836
Her ex boyfriend was drunk and needed someone to talk to after she dumped him, he unloaded all the meaningful shit he had on his mind and everything that had gone wrong. I wouldn't normally have believed him but he didnt make a big deal of it or anything, just mentioned it in passing as a "sick" fantasy of hers while complaining about her not being into the sex they actually had
>>
>>715414931
Did I answer your question or was there something specific you wanted to know?
>>
>>715414924
no it doesn't, it was only 1 guy.

>>715415010
i already said i know it was wrong.

>>715415214
what does it matter ?

>>715415450
i eh... kinda admit that's part of what made me enjoy what he did, but it's not why i post here.

>>715415494
i do sometimes by myself yeah, i have a little plug i like to wear.
>>
>>715415451
You're the side chick to his main side chick. The other girl couldn't hang that night so he called your ugly ass
>>
>>715415727
i mean, its just.. fun to do but like it would be cheating to do things on the side, he wouldnt ask me to keep going
>>
>>715415887
you think he does it with other people too?
>>
silk boxers here, working on a new pair of mega juggs probably bigger than the last ones. First night tonight, not more than 40 mins ago I was playing with them, tweakin her nips through her nightgown while she played with my cock and balls through my boxers. Im definitely in and I'll be trying to get a video of me blasting all over those big hooties. stay tund
>>
>>715415788
Not only are you a slut but you're genuinely a dumb person. You're too retarded to see that you're an anal slut
>>
>>715415160
You know the rules "femanon"
>>
>>715412762
I've made up my mind that I'm going to get my wife drunk and probably drugged so another guy or guys can fuck her while I film. Then use it as blackmail so she'll be forced to do terrible sexual things.
>>
>>715415913
>it would be cheating to do things on the side
only if you're the one in a relationship. if you're single and he isn't, you're not cheating.

>he wouldnt ask me to keep going
what makes you think that? he's happy to fuck your mouth against your will in a cinema, why wouldn't he keep using you to get him off sometimes?
>>
When I was younger I molested a younger gay co worker. I knew he was gay so I always fucked with him. Grabbed his ass and shit like that. I knew it made him uncomfortable but I didn't care. I was kinda over him so I always fucked with him. One day I put my hand around his mouth and dry humped him hard. He got so scared that it kinda made me hard. Made him grab my dick through my pants and shit. He loved it even tho I knew it also made him feel so shitty. He wasn't open. I just happen to catch him outside of work with his bf. once I coerced him into giving me head in the back room when it was really late one night. Strange thing is I'm not really into guys now. But the thought of fucking his hairless twink ass gets me all kinds of hot. I wonder what ever happened to him.
>>
>>715415788
what is wrong with liking it in the ass and being a slut again?
>>
>>715414589
Please be female
>>
>>715416199
it's only because he was in the moment to teach me how to do it, he didnt force me to stroke him while we were studying and doing homework
>>
>>715416041
i cheated with one guy, i get that makes me a horrible girlfriend and person but not a slut.

>>715416434
there's nothing wrong with liking it in the butt, but i do have have a boyfriend so that does make it bad that it was with another person
>>
>>715415001
Yes
>>
>>715416672
polygamy is the future. you probably shouldve talked with him before tho.
>>
>>715416641
>he didnt force me to stroke him while we were studying and doing homework

as I said, a good little sidepiece, happy to provide pleasure as required.

you know yourself better than I do anon, this is just how it seems from afar.
>>
>>715415160
We need pics of your (adult) pussy.

For research, of course
>>
>>715415001
Constant abuse, control manipulation, mind games nothing left but hatred and resentment
>>
>>715416672
>Has loose sexual morals
>Not a slut

kek
>>
>>715416815
are you the guy or the girl? if girl there's people who help you get out, if guy you have to go it alone
>>
I'm a slimy rapist I raped my ex gf while she was sleeping and came inside her. I put her panties back on after. It felt so good why did it feel so good
>>
>>715416815
you forgot sexual attraction
>>
>>715415527
That is a great strategy to sleep with co workers, I always wondered if it's better to play the cool guy that parties and might or might not cheat or Ben the faithful partner that slipped up once, I guess they let their guard down when u play the faithful... were any of them married? I have a coworker who is engaged but def wants the D if she wasnt
>>
>>715416672
you're right 1 guy doesn't make you a slut, but the fact is that if other guys knew how to work you you'd take a different dick up your ass every day and that does make you a slut, an anal slut specificly
>>
Lowkey have known I'm trans for a while but I'mstuck as a guy because I can't tell my family and have everything lined up for guy me.
>>
>>715416806
i guess.. i mean.. it just sounds so degrading when you say it that way
>>
>>715416981
Girl I'm on my way out I have friends helping I just hate him
>>
>>715416981
He doesn't believe I can do it
>>
>>715415788
>what does it matter ?
because if you live anywhere close to me you'd have 2 guys using your tight cheating ass as a cumdump.
>>
>>715417360
Oh what a cruel fate, trapped in reality
>>
I have had the exact same da ja vu 5 times now I don't know how many days are in between the resets but I feel that it's getting shorter.
>>
>>715416746
i don't want multiple partners though, i didn't plan or want this to happen at all i just kinda did.

>>715416967
it was only ONE guy

>>715417215
i would never whore myself out like that

>>715417478
keep dreaming
>>
>>715417829
I have proved it twice and it's almost as if that's a foul or something. Believe or don't I just had to put out something.
>>
>>715417179
None of them married that I used that technique on, but several with boyfriends. But I've slept with many married women over the years. Be professional and respectful, keep your flirting outside of work, and the flirting has to seem innocent. Use alcohol if you have to, even if its just over lunch and/or with others. Make a comment or joke about sex in relation to your SO, but it has to be very nonchalant and not seem to be directed to your target. Pick up on clues that she's receptive, or likes to talk about sex. I told one married girl that I was thinking of writing a romance novel, and let her read a few pages filled with the "sex" scene. I told her I needed ideas and let her run with it. With the alcohol, she admitted she was soaking wet after reading it.
>>
>>715416186
This is one of my major fantasies... to drug my wife and have other guys come and fuck her without her ever knowing and record it all.
>>
>>715417106
No I am disgusted by him and he grabs me all the time and won't leave me alone, only ever thinks of himself, hasn't made me have an orgasm in years.
>>
>>715415077
>>I caught my mom's gf watching us fuck

Fixd
>>
>>715413297

me too. over 100 times. BUT I don't fuck her friends or relatives. ALmost never with anyone she's ever met or she's almost never met anyone form the past. I respect her that way.
>>
>>715418433
I've been thinking on it for a while, but you'd be surprised how hard it is to find someone willing to do it.

For the blackmailing I'm going to have a list of the things I want to see her do, each more depraved than the last. If it breaks her and turns her into the slut I want, I might not divorce her.
>>
Holy fuck you anons are legit retarded. This is seriously the most obvious bait of all time.

> but i do have have a boyfriend so that does make it bad that it was with another person

No one actually says this. They're trying to steer the conversation to get you anons to respond. It's not a femanon you retards, there are countless anons who give this same spiel on here and you guys always fall for it. If they dont post tits + timestamp, dont waste your time.

You know, I usually try to put some effort into making my stories as realistic as possible when I bait you guys, but seeing how it requires nothing more than the creativity of a 5 year old, I realize I've been wasting my time.
>>
>>715417863
Does this turn you on?
>>
>>715418613
Haha, different anon but I love how you "respect" her! I have cheated on my wife numerous times as well but respect went out the window when my dick was in another girls mouth!
>>
>>715417863
> ONE guy
Whose dick you took instead of your boyfriends. Cheating = slut

> I would never whore myself out like that
You already did. If one guy can do it, despite you knowing it was wrong, another can.
>>
>>715418613
Her friends and relatives stand to lose a lot if it ever gets out, so they are usually as adamant about keeping it a secret as I am. It works out perfectly.
>>
>>715418934
this
>>
I just want to pound my friends ex out she's such a nympho sent me pics but she won't fuck because of the friendship
>>
>>715419123
That
>>
>>715418829
Im sure it is. I am still trying to figure out what over the counter shit I can put in her drink. She doesnt get plastered because of the kids and I cant risk trying to get roofies or anything.

I wouldnt blackmail her though... I would just take pics and vids and keep doing it without her knowing. If you are interested and want to trade some pics we can take this to kik if you have it.
>>
>>715412762
Fem-anon I've been bullied by women for not joining in their raids to make men commit suicide for having sent a dick pic. This is why I trust men more than women, they're open about their intentions. I don't have to worry about them being a bitch behind my back. I'm fucking sick and tired of "call out culture" I'm tired of "I'm not bullying you, it's criticism." "Stop playing a victim while I rape your soul. Oh, but it's okay cause I'm female." I was called a sexual predator by these people for being turned on by a guy. Yes, being turned on by someone now is the same exact thing as raping babies. These bitches were upset because I made them uncomfortable. Well you know what, I'm glad. I want them to feel as uncomfortable as they make everyone who has to walk on eggshells around them feel. I know this shit, I'm a recovered SJW. I did this to people, and I feel remorseful for it. Telling people no matter what sorry isn't enough, they will tell all your friends you're a child molester or some shit. That is abuse, these people thinking they make the world a better place are no different than the people they claim to be fighting, if anything they are far worse. I'm telling this here because I'm scared shitless of what they'll do if they come after me. They have made me suicidal in the past, these compassionate caring people. I'm on the side of creeps now, I hate what other women are doing, destroying lives. Because for fuck's sake a man is interested in them. I'm just really pissed off by women right now.
>>
>>715418488
whats the sex like? oral?
>>
>>715419229
these
>>
>>715412762
I grabbed a grill's boobs once...
She was only b-cup so nothing special
>>
>>715419359
how did it happend?
>>
>>715419246
Sure, what's your kik?
>>
>>715419036

I hear you. I mostly only did married women for the same reason - they had as much to lose as me. But I just chose to stay away from people she knew. I never wanted it to be like everyone knew I was fucking a given woman but her.
>>
>>715418287
thats hot dude I dunno if I'm at the point I could do that yet So pretty much try to legit befriend the women I work with and see how that goes. Good idea to hang out in a group with my gf so they can see how faithful I am, or just better for them to think it?
>>
>>715419293
It sucks he's an alcoholic who's abusive so I fucking hate him and don't want him to touch me ever again, he hounds me for sex relentlessly but has a limp dick half the time and finishes in 5 seconds and doesn't even try to get me off it's a complete turn off.
>>
>>715418935
does what ?

>>715419018
i eh... guess i'm kind of a slut in that sense, but you guys make it seem like i've been getting fucked by a bunch o guys which is not the case i"ve also been making a real effort to start away from him, it's just not easy when it's someone your boyfriend meets up with frequently
>>
>>715418613
>>715418944
>>715413297

What was the first time like, how did it happen? Does it make the sex with her better? What do u get that your wife doesn't provide?
>>
>>715419543
With her will make you more attractive because it shows you're unavailable and thus worth having and stealing away. This can backfire though depending on how hot your girl is, if she's super hot some might be too intimidated or find it a greater challenge. If she's ugly, they might lose respect for you, or feel they're better for you and try harder. It's a crap shoot. Most of the time I just kept my girl away.
>>
>>715419293
I haven't had an orgasm from sex going on 4 years, I have to get myself off cause he can't nor does he try
>>
>I stick my dick up in her snatch box
>I have not
>seen another girl with ham hocks
>and lamb chops
>in her pussy where I slam cock
>and jam rock
>gettin fucked up on the damn block
>like my grand pops
>>
>>715419643
did you ever have sex with your boyfriend while you still had a colon full of his friends seed ?
>>
>>715419479
Hiddencamwife
>>
>>715419568
thats hot, do u ever taste his cum after it drips outta u?
>>
>>715419784
>What was the first time like, how did it happen? Does it make the sex with her better? What do u get that your wife doesn't provide?

when we were engaged my wife was sent across the country by work. I ended up fucking this chick while she was gone. lots and lots and lots of fucking. when I got married I broke it off. But..... it wasn't long before she was trying to get me to fuck her. And I did. REally tore me up because I wasn't going to. But once I did cheat, I kept going.

What have these 100+ women given me my wife doesn't? Sucking the cum out of my cock like it was mana from heaven. Anal. But especially oral to completion. ANd passion.
>>
>>715419475
I'll greentext it
>walking home w/ grill and my friend
>Normal conversation between the 3 of us
>friend mentions his cat is a complete slut
>make our way from talking about cat sluts
>to celebs who are sluts
>to celebs who got plastic
>reach over to grab the her boob
>"you're gonna need to get some implants if you want a husband"
>"what the fuck anon?!"
>grill scoots slightly away
>managed to grab them again 3 more times till we got to my street
>>
>>715419643
Talking about how much of a slut you are by letting your boyfriends friend fuck your ass in a dirty bathroom. Duh
>>
>>715419836
ya and if they actually like my gf they might become friends which doesn't help... How does it usually happen withcoworkers? go for drinks after work then something happens? or social situation like that?
>>
>>715419846
what do you think about when you're getting yourself off? him at all?
>>
>>715419784
First time cheating was with one of her distant cousins who just happened to live a few miles from us. The wife worked at a restaurant that had a bar that stayed open late with karaoke. We were having an "employee" party that night and her cousin and several of her friends were there and we were all drinking. She asked me, her cousin and another female coworker to come down in to the basement and help her get more wine and beer. She grabbed some, coworker grabbed some and headed for the door. Her cousin and I were still looking for wine. I guess the alcohol made me bold, when she bent over, I stuck my dick in her crotch like I was going to doggy fuck her, bent over and wrapped my arms around to her tits. She shot up, turned around and I just went for it with a kiss. She told me I should have started this all sooner. I pushed her down on to her knees and she started sucking, then we 69'ed right there on the floor. I heard someone coming so we shot up and dressed real quick.
I didn't really get anything my wife wouldn't do, it was just different.
>>
>>715420207
How's a flaccid dick hot? It's not a turn on in any way, plus his dick is little and he sucks in bed. I cant wait to be away from him
>>
>>715420537
Nope that's how I know it's over, I actually don't even want to be around him, I don't think about him at all
>>
>>715420537
I know it's not that anon, but I think of him the whole time. Actually thinking 9f him really turns me on.
>>
>>715420572
Post some nudes and we may or may not lift your spirits bub
>>
>>715420496
I was actually going to mention that. If you keep her away, she's just a faceless person they don't relate with when they sleep with you. They only know she hurt their friend.
>>
>>715420572
which way does he usually fuck you? do u ever such his dick when its limp?
>>
>>715420104
why do you guys have to be so crude ? but ehm... yeah i guess so.

>>715420408
a bit. i don't really know why, i mean it did when he called me names because it was so different from my boyfriend but still
>>
>>715420668
u didn't answer the "what do you think about" part
>>
File: 1422514258968.jpg (7KB, 251x251px) Image search: [Google]
1422514258968.jpg
7KB, 251x251px
I've had a very severe depression since i was 11 i'm 19 now. I've nearly killed myself 3 times. No one knows and probably never will. I don't believe that i'm truly depressed because i have good days here and there, where i really do feel happy. But then i'll slip into a deep depression for no reason. If i'm not having a good day i feel numb the whole day. I just don't want anything anymore. I have a pretty good life though. Already found an amazing career making more money than i should for my age but i feel like i'm completely worthless 99% of the time.
>>
>>715415527
you have to share how you got her friends and relatives, every detail counts
>>
File: 1481600828994.png (297KB, 290x447px) Image search: [Google]
1481600828994.png
297KB, 290x447px
>>715420942
get over it
>>
>>715420828
its hot to be a slut sometimes. no shame in it anon, we all r sluts sometimes... did his cum ever drip out of your bagina and onto your bf?
>>
>>715421118
That's exactly what i tell myself everyday.
>>
>>715420903
Not him sometimes porn sometimes fantasies
>>
>>715420828
You're fat huh?
>>
File: 1481692935144.jpg (73KB, 460x562px) Image search: [Google]
1481692935144.jpg
73KB, 460x562px
>>715421205
>>
>>715414825
I'm late what was it?
>>
>>715420812
I do lots to make it pleasurable for him he never even tries to make me cum
>>
>>715421283
do u ever watch bdsm porn?
>>
>>715421378
Sometimes I want to get off Mr.Depressions wild ride. But do I?
>>
>>715421393
I have
>>
>>715420942
Been feeling depressed too, see >>715419278
I'm with you bro.
>>
>>715421387
Are you ugly?
>>
>>715421128
my bagina ? but no i don't think it ever did.

>>715421362
no i'm not. i'm average i guess.
>>
>>715421393
Yes, I pay for it.
>>
>>715420571
>The wife worked at a restaurant that had a bar that stayed open late with karaoke

OK, so you're white trash. Whole different ballgame than me. Go ahead and fuck her sister and friends.
>>
I am I worthless person. I have a college fund set aside but am too dumb to utilize it. I have no talents or particular abilities. I fail at every thing I do. It kills me to think that I will do nothing with my life. Also I might be Bi but I think that may just be a result of being 19 and not quite developed.
>>
>>715412762
I fucked my best friend's girl about a year ago and it was so fucking hot.
>>
>>715421611
Prove it
>>
I feel stalled. I cant do anything right now. I dont understand whats holding me back. I feel like im waiting to die. I just want to have a happy job and wear cute clothes and be happy with being totally alone. But i dont have any of that

At least i have /b/
>>
File: 1481769224025.jpg (70KB, 343x340px) Image search: [Google]
1481769224025.jpg
70KB, 343x340px
>>715421465
Death is the only escape.
>>
>>715421590
No I just got myself in a shitty abusive relationship that's hard to get out of
>>
>>715421611
dump your pussy bf and get with me, i'd be more than glad to give your ass a healthy dose of cum every day
>>
>>715421859
Realistically yeah. 3 tries is enough so far
>>
>>715417360
you're a sub, a bit of degradation comes with the territory. embrace it and learn to be a good little whore.
>>
>>715421748
Was it her asshole in a dirty bathroom stall?
>>
>>715421748
it wouldn't have happened to be anal would it ?
>>
>>715421503
do u like watching girls get abused while they get fucked? what is the top porn u get off to lately?
>>
>>715421022
Believe it or not, suspicion that she's cheating works well. One cousin who she's very close to used that as her vindication for sleeping with me. However I exploited the belief that she had always thought her husband had messed around with my wife. Lots of half truths to give her some reason to feel ok about it. Then alcohol. She was getting drunk one night with a friend and texted me asking if my wife was still coming over the next day. I told her she was out at a club. Insert comments about being suspicious. I manipulated the convo to sex and wondered why she'd cheat on me when I'm so well hung, she dared me to send a dick pic to see if I was honest. I said I would but only if she would send a nude also. The next night I met her at the bar she worked at, we drank and ended up fucking. Once we started, it just continued regardless of being intoxicated.

>>715421657
LOL well aren't you a judgmental prick. The restaurant was a nice asian place that had a separate bar that was usually kept private but on certain nights they opened it up for karaoke. My wife isn't white either.
>>
>>715421611
when r we gonna get to see this ass you talk about? I have been fantasizing about it for hrs...
>>
>>715422019
Not in a bathroom stall but she did give up the ass which I loved since my friend constantly bitched about how she didn't want to try anal.
>>
>>715421859
Ive seen this guy. Why does he look familiar?
>>
>>715422047
Lately I've been fantasizing more about being fucked properly with a decent size dick that can last maybe a little longer than 3 minutes.
>>
>>715422047
Guys get abused. Before you tell me fag get out, fem-anon. And it's cause I fantasize saving them from the abuse.
>>
>>715414535
What the fuck are you talking about? Why has no one responded to this? And also, what the fuck?
>>
>>715422408
Busy listening to Bowie.
>>
>>715421932
i don't want only anal, it just happened to be that's the only way his friend fucked me.
>>
I always wonder if I could have the nerve to go out and let a stranger ass fuck me and breed me for fun it turns me on to think of that when I fuck myself at night.
>>
>>715422612
Show us your ass for fucks sake
>>
>>715422776
why ? there have been atleast a dozen femanons in this and the previous thread not a single one had to post anything. i don't have to either.
>>
>>715422867
Yeah but they're not radical anal sluts like you!
>>
>>715422867
When you realize it was one fem-anon the whole time.
>>
File: IMG_2732.jpg (359KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2732.jpg
359KB, 1280x960px
>>715422706 I've never been fucked for real sucked a few dicks but I'm very unlucky never found someone interested with a nice cock
>>
>>715422937
i'm not a "radical anal slut" either. it was 1 fucking guy. stop making it look like i was bent over with a train of gays behind me
>>
>>715422706
Craigslist
>>
>>715423049
ur not a slut u just did a slutty thing. we all do it. nbd... we deserve a pic of your ass pls
>>
>>715423187
spread is even better!
>>
>>715423125
To many flakes I have replied to many
>>
>>715423187
i appreciate that you atleast say that i'm not a full blown slut, but i'm trying to be less of a bad girlfriend, posting my ass is something that does the opposite.
>>
>>715423049
We need to see the ass in question. Complete the story
>>
>>715422946
>one fem-anon
last thread was same as this one, mostly dudes baiting each other.

there's a reason no pics are being posted and its not 'because they dont have to', it's because a timestamped dick would spoil the illusion
>>
>>715423381
no its fine. own your kink, just be faithful for now on and look ahead..r u an innie out outie?
>>
>>715423423
i'd rather not. and there isn't much more to tell about the story. he's ehm, has his way with me a few times, i've stayed away from him since. though i still worry about running into him.
>>
>>715423704
Holy shit you're boring
>>
>>715423551
More interest in dudes masturbaiting each other.
>>
>>715422706
do you want just the fantasy of being bred or do you actually want to be knocked up by the stranger?
>>
>>715423704
you worry about your ass being used as a fucksleeve again you mean ? you know the guy doesn't care about you and you still willingly spread your cheeks for him. you're just a fucktoy
>>
>>715423702
you mean like nipples ? an outie.

>>715423796
well, sorry to dissapoint ?

>>715423907
please don't call me that
>>
>>715423381
you're past that mark miss. show us you're a slut.
>>
>>715412762
Broke a kid's arm in Kindergarten, everyone thought it was another kid, let them believe it, forced the kid to move away from all the bullying for breaking a kids arm.
Kid's arm that got broken had to learn to write left handed, still does everything left handed to this day, we graduated high school a few years back
>>
believe OP is a massive faggot
because this thread
>>
>>715424255
i know it makes me hate every faggot and cuck on here.
>>
>>715413652
You cut a body of water?
>>
>>715424120
Politeness, on /b/?!
>>
>>715424120
Go away
>>
>>715424178
i'm really not.

>>715424417
i can hope ?

>>715424424
i might.
>>
All my friends think I'm just anti social and lazy but the reality is my anxiety is so bad that I vomit when going outside and I'm scared to leave to the house
>>
>>715424562
Don't you have a dirty bathroom to be in
>>
File: The_Chief_Blue_Meanie_Defeated.jpg (53KB, 1024x689px) Image search: [Google]
The_Chief_Blue_Meanie_Defeated.jpg
53KB, 1024x689px
>>715424562
LoL I meant to sound like a confused Blue Meanie.
>>
>>715412762
I (male) am a female supremacist, and have no idea how to tell my girlfriend.
>>
>>715424802
Cuck?
>>
>>715423551
Y'all are living under the illusion that girls don't come here.
We do. We just don't want to post pics of our tits.
>>
>>715424562
you really are, you let your virgin ass get used as a fleshlight and got off on being called a little anal slut, after that you continued your role as fleshlight as his friend pumped your colon full of cum while your boyfriend was in the very next room
>>
>>715423880
I want to be used by a guy "like just as a a fuckhole " but the security worry Is my biggest problem I have a huge problem leaving myself vulnerable. And a self image problem but who dosnt.
>>
>>715412762
I'm pretty sure that i'm going to die during Trump's presidency.
>>
I'm pretty much a step away from suicide. The only thing keeping me tied to this world is my sister. If something were to happen to her I'd kill myself in a heartbeat.
>>
>>715424891
Nah, cucking is stupid.
>>
>>715424120
no is your pussy an innie or outie? also what colour is your asshole? if u won't show us a pic we want details to imagine it
>>
>>715424636
that's low. that was a one time thing.

>>715425000
just stop, ok ? i know i made mistakes, maybe i'm even a slut but i'm still a person, not some toy
>>
>>715424931
oh, I know girls come here. I speak to a few outside of here still. Dated a girl I met in a secrets thread for a while.

but I know b8 when I see b8, and analgirl along with several other posted today are clear b8
>>
>>715424802
Wait so this means you love or hate women?
>>
That I go to adult bookstores and suck cock thru the glory holes. One day I sucked off 32 cocks and swallowed all the cum.
>>
>>715425437
Ooh la la! Le ruse has been discovered!
>>
>>715425479
It means I feel women are superior to men, and men should generally serve and obey women.
>>
>>715425621
Why on Earth would she have a problem with that?
>>
>>715423880
I want to be used by a guy "like just as a a fuckhole " but the security worry Is my biggest problem I have a huge problem leaving myself vulnerable. And a self image problem but who dosnt.
>>
>>715412762
today i used my mom's phone to masturbate to xvideos, pornhub, etc, and i forgot to erase it
she isn't home yet and i don't know what to do
am i fucked?
>>
>>715425700
Well, clear the history dumbshit!
>>
>>715425124
>huge problem leaving myself vulnerable
>And a self image problem

pretty much par for the course, wanting to be treated like a fucktoy goes along with self-worth issues and usually some others.

definitely something you can do, but meeting a stranger on craigslist is the unsafe option. You need to start off with something safer that still fulfils most of the fantasy
>>
>>715425684
It's more that I don't want to tell anyone who actually knows who I am - and she knows who I am.
>>
>>715424931
But there are rules to obide by
>>
>>715425700
If she's not computer savvy tell her it's pop ups from you looking for online Japan jewelry for here and you didn't see the pop ups you looked at slot and it must have just kept opening
>>
>>715425699
>who doesn't have a self-image problem?
Me! But then I'm a functional human being :p
>>
>>715425882
What the? I use my phone for porn all the time. Use incognito or private, big deal.
>>
>>715425699
are you m or f? what do you want to happen with his cum?
>>
>>715422131
>LOL well aren't you a judgmental prick.

maybe. but you are white trash. my wife, on the other hand, is a VP with dozens reporting to her. so maybe I have to worry a bit more about not embarrasing her.
>>
>>715422131
>My wife isn't white either.

ahhhhh...... a compliant Asian wife. That does chagne everything.

>I'd be fucking ALL of her relatives too. Especially in the mouth.
>>
I used to "play" alot with my sisters friends when i was 13. Now that im senior in highschool and they are freshmen i basically have a harem. I have alot of stories so far. They know im a selfish man. Selfish when it comes to love. I only lost one of these girls so far once i layed out how i felt.
>>
>>715425390
oh please you loved being nothing more than a fucksleeve for his big cock.
>>
>me and sister are almost same age
>be me at 12 yo
>hormones starting to kick in
>coming from a super christian family. I remeber i was really into jesus and all christianity thing
>no internet by that time because we were poor
>no tv either
>for some reason i develop some weird fetish on touching my sister while she was sleeping (she was 12 as well)
>been doing that for a month already
>one morning my sister approach to me
>¨anon please stop touching me while im sleeping¨
>thisisnothappening.jpg
>hand are shacking, voice almost shattered
>p-please .... dont tell... mom
>its ok i wont tell her, but stop doing it
>we never talk about that again, then a year after...
>we are talking about sex since mom and dad weren´t very open to us about those topic
>sis: i always wondered how would it feels like to touch a penis
>heart beat goes 100x faster
>i ... i could s-show mine... but you will need to show me your tits
>she look at me with weird eyes
>ohshit.gif
>for a moment i thought she would freak out and go away
>she agree
>sister show her almost develop breast
>proceed to touch nipples, she breath deeply
>how does it feels?
>it feels werid, like something is ticking my vagina
>boner up
>timetotakemuhdickout.jpg
>she see dick horrified
>its big anon
>she start playing with it
>now she is rubing slowly
>suddenly my sister is jerking me off
>i play with her nipples in the meantime
>starting to get very exicted
>you can suck it if you want
>she stops inmediatly
>oh wtf anon, that gross. I aint sucking your penis
>boner killed, i get super nervous
>sister put shirt back ¨i think we should stop now, i feel a little uncomfortable doing this¨
>o... o-ok

and since then, we havent talked about that. We still very close tho and we talk about everything but for some reason any of us talk about that.

Sometime i like remembering that day and touch myself thinking on her, but i dont like doing that too much. I get a odd feeling after i finish and feel kinda depressed as well
>>
>>715425593
^_~
>>
>>715425375
my pussy is an innie, my ass ? white ? i guess,

>>715426253
fuck off that's not what i am
>>
File: MO7vR9K.jpg (332KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
MO7vR9K.jpg
332KB, 1920x1080px
>>715412762
I rolled my truck when I was 16 and didnt tell my parents and sold it that same weekend. WOKE
>>
>>715426283
haha you missed a once-in-a-lifetime shot
>>
>>715426059
The cum isn't the main focus just having him cum from fucking me turns me on the most I'm not solely attracted to guys more just Dick and sex act and I'm a guy look straight act straight
>>
>>715426384
>pussy is not outie
DROPPED
>>
>>715426384
Wish this was real
>>
>>715426384
mmm white innie pussies r so sexy... would u post it here? or kik me? loverofallover
>>
>>715426420
i remember that she has on her period that day. So i dont think we would end up fucking anyways...
>>
>>715426461
kek, i'll gladly take her, innie is the best, not that it would be used much with how much of an anal slut she is
>>
>>715426461
i haven't the faintest idea why you're all worrying this "girl" about anything sexual as if she'll ease your tension one bit.
>>
>>715426384
why do you hate it so much ? anal fucksleeve ? tight fleshlight ? take peace with what you are.
>>
>>715426836
A fucktopotomus!
>>
>>715425783
its been a week since i jerked off or been in private with my gf, i felt deflated and exhausted, i just forgot to do it
>>715425927
that's actually a pretty good idea, thank you based anon
>>
>>715426384
was the guy that uses your tight little ass as his toy even white ?
>>
>>715427057
And you're doing what right now? Wasting time talking about it on /b/ instead of doing it.
>>
>>715426515
no, i'm trying to be better to my bf, not worse.

>>715426836
because i'm fucking NOT

>>715427135
ugh i'm done with the stupid questions
>>
>>715427270
ok neckbeard
>>
Wish I could hold myself at least for a day and dont post pics of my disgusting body on the internetz
>>
>>715414589
Me too! And im a m
>>
I get off on sex with complete strangers and have slept with a different guy every Saturday night, since I lost my virginity on my 18th birthday, about 5 years ago. I'll hit 250 different guys next month.
>>
>>715427165
actually i've been working all day long
just opened /b/ because i'm bored
>>
>>715414407
what was the post
>>
>>715427487
wanna fuck?
>>
I ate my cousin's ass, soo much regret.
>>
>>715427487
How old are you? Not tying to do math
>>
>>715427687
nigga 18 + 5? that's 20 + 3
>>
>>715427732
Thanks
>>
>>715427732
so is she 25 or what
can't do math
>>
>>715427348
not wanting to post your pussy to a neckbeard makes you a neckbeard now top kek
>>
>>715427952
first off. Tits or GTFO. Thirdly, stfu you tricked some guys into thinking you were a girl. It's over now.
>>
>>715427939
She's 13 bruh.
>>
>>715422408
post a picture, i've the same.
>>
>>715427687

Are you a retard? Do some basic math. She's almost 23 and she turned 18 back in March 2013.
>>
>>715428443
Its friday! I dont have school today!
>>
File: spoodesrmen.jpg (38KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
spoodesrmen.jpg
38KB, 480x480px
Caught my gf pooping...so I broke up with her. She said shes off to pee while were watching a movie, now shes been gone 5 minutes and i knew something was up, i knocked on the door and asked if everything is ok, she said yes she'll be right out...her voice was labored and i became suspicious...so i yelled "IM COMING IN!' she screamed no but there was no stopping this, i smashed through the door and i see her sitting on the toilet seat, i told her to get the fuk up, she didnt so i threw her off, i looked inside the toilet...just as i suspected, a goddam log, bitch u better pray this isnt yours. i looked around and saw no pet in site, I KNOW THIS IS UR POOP U WHORE, she screamed at me that im crazy and that shes calling the cops, all the while toilet paper in her hands. i told her no need to call the cops, im breaking up with u u some kinda poop whore. and that was that. I feel like a new man and off to find a woman who doesnt poop.
>>
Would the suicidal people in the thread mind if I ask something that could come off as mean spirited?
>>
>>715412762
Im in bed in just a shirt and a diaper. I might sleep in it after i fap if i get permission to fap
>>
>>715428443
Where did you get March from?
>>
>>715428136
please, get over yourself, you didn't ask
>>715427487
>>715419568
>>715415155

so you don't get to ask me, if you want tits, get a girlfriend.
>>
>>715428443
Trying to go back and do the math with the 250 count? That's not going to be too accurate. She could have skipped a couple of weeks.
>>
>>715426119
LOL this was damn near 20 years ago. My wife also is in a place of leadership, doesn't change a fucking thing.

>>715426221
Oh, so that makes it better and more acceptable to you? What insight in to the Asian family metric do you have that changes your mind? Let me point out you assumed that my wife is asian because she used to work at an asian restaurant.
>>
>>715429063
Stop all that tough talk. You're not about shit.
>>
>>715428443
And 250 could be a rounded number.
>>
>>715412762

I'm a 21 year old uni student and I've catfished hundreds of married/engaged/attached women over the past 5 years as a side hobby even when I had a girlfriend. It's addicting and I have fool proof methods that always seem to work. I've been using reddit a lot lately to catfish married/engaged women and every time I make a post I get at least 5-10 replies. I have hundreds of OC nudes, webcam recordings from omegle/chatroulette, I've gotten them to say terrible things sometimes even "cheat" on cam when they are on the phone with their boyfriend/husband or whatever. I carried on an "online affair" with a cute 27 year old blonde who had a boyfriend for a year.

I've been tempted to start a website/porn site dedicated to cheating women to monetize my wins but I am afraid that it would get back to me and I don't want to expose them honestly, a few of them were truly interesting and cool women. Just needed to get this off my chest I'm a piece of shit
>>
>>715412762

I'm infatuated with a Pokemon from the new games

>Pic related
>>
take over this cuck's puter b fags

https://join.

me/534-196-380
>>
>>715429159
pointing out that i'm the only fem-anon you pester about nudes out of all the fem-anons on this and last thread is tough talk ?
>>
how tho
>>
>>715429405
Bro, you are not a woman.
>>
>>715429405
>>715429405
Please stop replying to me
>>
>>715429116
>changes your mind?

I have a weakness for fucking asian women in the mouth. so that makes it more acceptable, if your wife's family members you fucked are asian.

If they are not, then you're a bit insane.

>and just "fuck you" in general
>>
>>715429405
Timestamp and tits or shut your cock sucker
>>
My dog killed my (now ex) girlfriend's cat and me and a buddy buried it in this patch of woods behind the house we were renting. Break up was unrelated to the cat, she still doesn't know.
>>
I just nutted for a 12yo on omegle
>>
File: dttmw.png (196KB, 1211x1259px) Image search: [Google]
dttmw.png
196KB, 1211x1259px
>>715429513
>>
>>715413297
You're a degenerate.
>>
>>715429638
Looooool you going to prison
>>
>>715429638
Story time
>>
File: 1481270014719.gif (2MB, 288x288px) Image search: [Google]
1481270014719.gif
2MB, 288x288px
>>715412762
Only told CLOSE family so I guess this counts.

Have cystic seminal tube the size of a testicle. Looks like I have 3 balls. Unable to afford insurance so it is untreated but has been x-rayed and told it is harmless.

Doesn't matter too much.

Unlike that I haven't told my folks yet that I am just not interested in relationships and plan to spend my life as a virgin wizard but not one driven by regret. I simply never found anyone male or female I would hold my life with to that level of intimacy that I could stand to live with them.

Specially because I like having excessive freedom to come, go, and do as I please within my home and dislike being bothered for motives beyond my own.
>>
>>715427487

so fake and gay

>and gay and fake
>>
>>715429706
Sadly he won't. Shit happens a lot more often than you'd think. Sometimes not just the men exposing themselves.
>>
>>715429638
Sounds hot, but the reality is more likely she was 19 and part of a sting operation. Have fun, I'd start wiping your computer now before it's too late.
>>
>>715427622
>kar

you are faggot
>>
>>715429807
Shit, where's my luck then, I'd love to have a teen watch me blow a load and get away with it
>>
File: IMG_1312.png (1MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1312.png
1MB, 750x1334px
>>715412762
Helped my kid brother beat up a kid that called him a fat ass. Sold weed in grade 9, made pretty good cash (people know so idk if that counts) sold Coke and e in grade 10. Made way more. Worked on Christmas Day and dropped lsd and got paid double time without getting caught. Sounds cheesy but these remain a secret from everyone in my life currently.
>>
>>715429573
no reason to, not a single fem-anon has. stop obsessing over me
>>
>>715428817
Yeah I fucking mind
>>
>>715429884
Nah man, that's not the life you want to lead. Thank Odin that you haven't crossed over.
>>
>>715429921
Are you white?
>>
>>715429551
So let me get this straight, you cheat on your wife also, but take issue with the thought of one of them being your wife's friend or relative. However if they're Asian, you'd not have a problem with it. Ok, you got some weird hypocrisy going on wrapped securely around some serious rationalization technique. Live your life man, I have no shame in any of the women I've been with, especially the taboo ones associated with my wife.

>>715429662
Hi, welcome to /b, your existence here is an indictment of the very thing you condemn. To thine own self be true, take a long hard look in the mirror there guy.
>>
File: kek.jpg (15KB, 279x208px) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
15KB, 279x208px
>>715429758
Not much to tell really
>thats a big cock how old r u, im 12 u mind
>34
>wow cum for me
>9squirter.exe
>wow that was a lot of cum
>yep /exit

>>715429706
>>715429808
lol nope have over 400 caps of me nutting on omegle 6 year innings unbeaten
>>
>>715412880
This Is my fetish but with lots of ass pounding and cum
>>
>>715412762
I'm pretty sure I have a yeast infection and I had sex
>>
>>715429993
You literally have no credibility then. Stfu, that's why you have a reason to

>>715430028
Shit, at least some one would look at my dick
>>
>>715430284

blow me asshole

>and by "blow me", I mean let me fuck your asian wife's mouth whenever I want
>>
I started stripping for a side job a little while ago and I actually really enjoy the attention. 10/10
>>
File: IMG_1455.png (1019KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1455.png
1019KB, 750x1334px
>>715430164
Well I'm a mix of races. But yeah I'm white. 3 quarters Russian I believe. Canadian over here :p
>>
>>715429884
go on omegle, easy peasy

Omegle.
>Literally put your cock and balls on the screen of thousands of tweens on the planet.
Thread posts: 308
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.