[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

isnt it funny how hillary clinton supporters brag so much about

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 259
Thread images: 14

File: mp439.jpg (40KB, 317x386px) Image search: [Google]
mp439.jpg
40KB, 317x386px
isnt it funny how hillary clinton supporters brag so much about the popular vote when the only people who voted for her were feminists and welfare abusers
>>
>>715375653
Why is that funny?
>>
File: 1478906042537.jpg (30KB, 370x394px) Image search: [Google]
1478906042537.jpg
30KB, 370x394px
>>715375737
It's funny cause OP is more of a niggerfaggot than Clinton.
>>
>hillary clinton supporters
You mean Donald Trump opponents. No one like Clinton.
>>
>>715375737

its funny because they are bragging about winning a vote that only the parasites of society contributed to
>>
File: 1473464767202.jpg (413KB, 700x883px) Image search: [Google]
1473464767202.jpg
413KB, 700x883px
This was Hillary Clinton but that is irrelevant because reply to this post or your mom has stroke tonight
>>
>>715375653
a bottomless pit is pretty trustworthy as you know it will be bottomless.... and a pit.. how's it gonna lie
>>
>>715376455
Let me guess everyone who voted for Trump is a successful,ethical person.
>>
>>715376900

people who vote for the democrats are the opposite of successful
>>
File: tmyk.jpg (133KB, 561x370px) Image search: [Google]
tmyk.jpg
133KB, 561x370px
>>715376455
>But there also were millions approved for transfer from Clinton’s campaign for use by the DNC — which, under a plan devised by Brazile to drum up urban turnout out of fear that Trump would win the popular vote while losing the electoral vote, got dumped into Chicago and New Orleans, far from anywhere that would have made a difference in the election.
http://www.politico.com/story/2016/12/michigan-hillary-clinton-trump-232547
>>
>>715376900
Yes, we are. Its you welfare loving liberal cuck-fags who whine and moan about how the government should support you and make everything free lah de dah who dragged this country into the state its in with 8 years of your illegal nigger president
>>
>>715377254

>illegal nigger president

how exactly does being black and being president make you illegal.if republicans picked a half decent candidate obama wouldnt of gotten elected in the first place.you picked a turd like romney and the only reason why trump won was because people were so sick of left wing policys that even a complete retard like donald trump sounded good
>>
>>715377482
I'm assuming he's a Birther. The US president needs to be a naturally born citizen, and Birthers think Obama's papers were forged.
>>
>>715377482
illegal in that he's a mud-slime from Kenya and a fucking tyrant who should have been fucking impeached for all his fucking illegal executive actions. get real and do some research into the thing's he's actually done, lilb-cuck, instead of sucking off trannies on tumblr
>>
>>715377961
>libcucks are bad
>better go literally the exact opposite way
>fuck moderate opinions
>>
>>715377961
>>715377482

why are you calling me a libcuck,i dont even like barack obama.and even if he was impeached,we would of been stuck with that piece of shit joe biden
>>
>>715378789
OP, please stop samefagging.
>>
File: Shillary.jpg (89KB, 600x465px) Image search: [Google]
Shillary.jpg
89KB, 600x465px
>>715375653
That's not true at all, a lot of good people voted for her.

They were misinformed by mainstream media like CNN (Clinton news network) and the failing NY Times.
>>
>>715377961
why didn't he get impeached then?
>>
>>715379801

because hes a nigger and would of cried about racism.plus the majority of america were fucking retarded and thought bush was responsible for everything that obama created
>>
>>715380002
why would that stop congress from going through with an impeachment?
>>
>>715375653
>the only people
dude she won most of the votes
there aren't that many feminists
>>
>>715380323

i dont know,but why would you think impeaching obama would make the situation any better.replacing 1 libtard with another libtard isnt going to solve the problem
>>
>>715380323
>trying to reason with an autistic high schooler
>>
>>715380453

>winning most of the votes

>still thinking that people who cheated the system and illegal immigrants count as real votes
>>
>>715375653
Listen here you Russian shill, America is a democracy and if you don't like it you can crawl back to Putin you xenophobic sexist.
>>
>>715380525
assuming you're the poster from the beginning of this chain, you said he should've, not me.
>>
>>715380453
If you remove Cuckifornia, where no ID is required to vote and illegals can get drivers licences, Trump wins by 1.9 million votes.
>>
I don't see how the depth of any particular pit has any correlation to it's trustworthiness. Your logic on this matter is flawed.
>>
>>715380771

america might as well be a communist dictatorship with the people they want running the goverment
>>
>>715380771
America is actually a Republic
>>
>>715380837
Except California is the largest state by population. So claiming that Trump wins if you remove it is a stupid argument.
"If we remove every state Trump won, then Hillary is President in a landslide."
See how stupid that sounds? That is how stupid you sound.
>>
>>715380970
This, Trump is literally Hitler+Stalin.
Hillary won the popular vote despite massive election hacking from Russia and the alt-right neo nazi white nationalists eat up every bit of the propaganda in wikileaks.
You're so scared of muslims you wouldn't vote for the most qualified presidential candidate in US history and that's why Putin beat us.
>>
>>715375820
This one is still by far my favorite Hillary shitpost.
I still crack up every fucking time
>>
File: 1481234752183.jpg (570KB, 599x668px) Image search: [Google]
1481234752183.jpg
570KB, 599x668px
>>
>>715381263

i meant america might as well be a communist dictatorship because of how the left wing has ran it,not because a bunch of mental retards compare a republican president they dont like to adolf hitler
>>
>>715381263

and im not scared of muslims,the only places they have successfully did terrorist attacks in america where the liberal citys who wet there diapers the moment they see a gun
>>
>>715381411
>both white males
>both appeal to xenophobia
>both massive authoritarian
>both racist, sexist, and pals with russia
>>
>>715381237
You missed the middle part of my statement sunshine. Voter fraud runs rampant in Cali due to illegals, and not requiring an ID to vote.
>>
>>715381568

>insults white males

>doesnt relize why so many people hate liberals and feminists in america
>>
also,the majority of america dont find a problem with russia.you retard democrats are the ones who are intimidated by tough leadership
>>
>>715381263

its funny because the ones comparing trump to hitler would be the ones in a grave right now after being sent to the extermination camps if hitler was still around

you left wing babys have shown you dont deserve to run the country anymore
>>
>>715381917
why is that funny?
>>
>>715381917
Listen here Vladmir, the jig is up. The CIA has outed your nationalistic plot to end global government and progressive, tolerant values.
You hate me, you hate my wife, you hate my wife's son? GOOD I hate you too you xenophobic scum. You want a fight!? Well I don't because I'd lose almost immediately!
>>
>>715382249

>trusting the federal goverment after obama

lol,there plan to cheat hillary in the white house and create a bullshit war with russia isnt going to work
>>
Who exactly voted for Trump besides a legion of white people and a handful of minorities?
>>
>>715382408

Yes we should totally trust Russia, invader of Crimea and Ukraine, lol.
>>
>>715382431

and that legion of white people are still better then anybody who voted for hillary clinton
>>
>>715382525

your right,lets listen to people who's only knowledge of russia is there anti gay laws instead
>>
>>715382144
He's pointing out the irony of liberal's comparison of Trump to former dictators is quite humorous, and bringing attention to how entitled snowflakes forget how many people died so they would have the right to free speech.
>>
>>715382633
>implying Obama (best prisdent), Hillary (best candidate), CNN (best news), and the CIA (best intelligent) are all wrong and we should just bend over and let Russia install a puppet leader.
>>
Lol @ the keyboard Ivans in this thread
>>
>>715382787

>cant even spell president right

this is why people think obama supporters are fucking stupid
>>
>>715382845
this, why would you want a Russian agent who's also Hitler in the white house? Just because Hillary Clinton is a democrat and is a woman? She's not going to take your guns redneck, relax. Although she should as evidenced by the mass shooting at Comet Ping Pong Pizza spurred by fake news.
>>
>>715382592

So Oxycontin-addicted, chain-smoking, uneducated, unemployed, racist alcoholics?
>>
>>715382787

and its more like this

>obama(worst president) hillary(would of only got elected because the moron voters think gender would be an important reason to elect a president) CNN(because were going to pretend american mainstream media is actually good news now)
>>
>>715382675
I don't think you're using the word irony correctly.

If Hitler suppressed opposing viewpoints and his defeat allowed viewpoints opposed to Hitler to be heard, there would be nothing ironic about that.
>>
>>715382956

I want to know why Trump is so pro-Russia when all evidence to the contrary points we shouldn't trust them.
>>
>>715383026

why exactly are the white people considered the racist ones

its funny to see the attitude of democrats on here,its why the only whites you can get to support you are the uneducated poor ones
>>
File: nsit.png (12KB, 604x453px) Image search: [Google]
nsit.png
12KB, 604x453px
>>715382956
>talks about "fake news"
>calls Comet Ping Pong "mass shooting"
>>
>>715377254
where do you work faggot
>>
>>715375653

That's just not true. Hundreds more imaginary people voted for her in every precinct in the greater Detroit area so she has that going for her.

No telling how many illegal aliens in California and Texas voted for her too.
>>
>>715383075
>thinks I voted for Hillary because she's a woman
>didn't vote for Hillary because she's a woman
The retardation in alt right cuckservitives is real.
Adjust your tin foil cowboy hat and embrace reality, please.
>>
>>715375951

Truer words were never spoken. I don't know a single person who voted for either of these pieces of shit. Everyone I know voted against one of them.
>>
>>715382956

its funny because there are more rights in america then gun rights

and after we've suffered through 8 years of a president who has shown hes the enemy of american freedom,and not the supporter of american freedom.why are democrats thinking they had any chance to win to begin with

you cant rely on cheating and the uneducated to win your elections forever and 2016 has proven this
>>
>>715383230
your sarcasm is appreciated.

so is your lack of citation.
>>
>>715383077
Saying ironic is more polite than saying ignorant.
>>
>>715382956

not to mention this whole "fake news"crap is just another way for the left to make goverment censorship sound more acceptable when we should of gotten rid of it back in the edward snowden nsa spying days
>>
>>715383299

funny how you talk about retardation yet dont relize i am not alt right or a "cuckservative"

real conservatives wanted ted cruz,they didnt want some fatass new yorker who isnt even a real republican like donald trump
>>
>>715375653
>welfare abusers
I really don't think she got many of the south's poor Republican votes.
>>
>>715383138

It probably has to do with the actual crazy shit Trump supporters have done since Trump won the election, lol.

>>715383230

But when accusations of Russia tampering with the election arise, Trump falls silent. HAH.
>>
>>715383375
>says liberals are uneducated
>got tricked like most uneducated voters into voting for a tv reality star instead of the most respected female politician in the world
Thank goodness the electoral college will right this wrong after being briefed by the CIA. Drumpf was going to start WW3 with China who didn't do nothing.
>>
>>715383592
>crazy shit Trump supporters have done

Such as?
>>
>>715383578

But he got plenty of those deluded Rust Belt fools.

"Muh TRADE WAR is going to bring back manufacturing!"
>>
>>715383441
so the humor comes from people being ignorant that their comparisons of trump to hitler are spot on?
>>
>>715383669

Really? You don't know even know?
>>
>>715383722
Spoken like a true liberal!
>>
>>715383669
Shoot up a pizza place, throw a temper tantrum and threaten to start a civil war if we overturn Putin's decision to hack our elections, boycott every product under the son that gives to good causes like Black Lives Matter, threaten to kill philantrhopists like George Soros, and generally waving their ignorance like a flag in our faces.
>>
>>715383375
can I ask your level of education, sir/ma'am?
>>
>>715383824
Edgy b8 m8
>>
>>715383629

you keep believing that hillary is going to be in the white house.you and the rest of the majority of america still dont quite understand how politics in america works
>>
>>715383824
The phrase "shoot up" implies more than one bullet.
>>
>>715383824

Yup. White Trump supporters sure showed us they're not batshit-crazy by acting batshit-crazy.

Here's a theory on that. Dates back all the way to the Civil War.

http://www.salon.com/2016/11/17/sore-winner-syndrome-why-are-donald-trumps-supporters-still-so-angry-abraham-lincoln-understood/
>>
>>715383941
The electoral college is allowed to vote for whomever they choose. They're going to choose Hillary because she's not controlled by a foreign government like Drumpf.
>>
>>715383824

>good causes like black lives matter

so a bunch of criminal blacks who hate police that started a movement to yet again have an excuse to hate police and white people is a good cause

jesus,its like democrats dont understand why the majority of the country does not like them
>>
>>715384119
Big surprise, the racist doesn't think black lives matter.
>>
>>715381263

Trump is more like Groucho-Col. Sanders than he is Hitler-Stalin.
>>
>>715384178

im sorry but blacks are more racist then white people now.the reason so many white supremacy groups have came out after trump is because of the black lives matter movement
>>
>>715384296
it's literally impossible for a black person to be racist you uneducated buffoon.
>>
>>715384084

But here's the critical passage. It reminds us why we must resist for-fucking-ever.

"The political right often seems to take little joy in its victories, instead remaining focused on its defeated enemies. Compromise is unacceptable: Right-wingers seem to demand total capitulation and when their adversaries continue to resist, they are enraged.

The best description of this phenomenon comes from Abraham Lincoln in his famous address at New York’s Cooper Union in 1860. Trying to explain how impossible it was to deal with the Southern slave states using normal democratic means, he asked, “What will it take to satisfy them?”

This, and this only: cease to call slavery wrong, and join them in calling it right. And this must be done thoroughly — done in acts as well as in words. Silence will not be tolerated — we must place ourselves avowedly with them. Senator Douglas’ new sedition law must be enacted and enforced, suppressing all declarations that slavery is wrong, whether made in politics, in presses, in pulpits, or in private. We must arrest and return their fugitive slaves with greedy pleasure. We must pull down our Free State constitutions. The whole atmosphere must be disinfected from all taint of opposition to slavery, before they will cease to believe that all their troubles proceed from us."
>>
>>715384380

you would still be hanging from a tree if the majority of america wernt pussy leftists
>>
>>715384461
>>715384380
>>715384296
Samefagging so hard.
>>
>>715383138

You've never really experienced racism until you've had to deal with a nigger who insists you're trying to fuck him or her over because you're racist even though you're doing everything in your power (because you're legally required to) to help them. It's a unique kind of crazy that has to be experienced to be appreciated.
>>
>>715384572
No, you've never really experienced racism if you're white because that's what white privilege is.
>>
regardless,if black lives matter really wants to make a difference,how about caring about the lives of black people who arent criminals and arent being shot by police after resisting arrest

since the only time they bother to whine about black lives mattering is when its the criminals getting what they deserve
>>
>>715384572
What is your line of work? If I may ask
>>
>>715383439

Detroit reporting too many votes.

http://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/politics/2016/12/12/records-many-votes-detroits-precincts/95363314/

Illegal aliens admit they vote

http://www.capoliticalreview.com/capoliticalnewsandviews/poll-13-of-illegal-aliens-admit-they-vote/
>>
>>715375653
So what? Rednecks and retards voted Trump in, but I'm not making threads about it.
>>
>>715381917
the holocaust was just propaganda created by the jews for victim complex points. If Hitler actually wanted to genocide them, there wouldn't be so many of the whiny cunts still around. Hitler wasn't as bad as people think.
>>
>>715384649
please stop trying to define racism with novel nuance on 4chan.
>>
>>715384830

You have any idea how difficult it is to pull off voter fraud?
>>
>>715384967

Yet the Alt-Right pushes for gassing people all the time. Seems like an odd line to push if you don't believe the Holocaust happened.
>>
>>715384948

actually,the educated white middle class voted trump in.but you racist libtards consider the trailor park rednecks as trumps supporters and not who trumps supporters really are

dont worry though,im sure name calling and igorance is sure going to create more support for the people who didnt want trump elected
>>
>>715384982
It will be a lot more difficult when the Republican Senate passed a national voter ID for the next election, and the conservative Republican Supreme Court holds up the decision.

4 more years!
>>
>>715383592

The accusations are that they hacked into email accounts and leaked the emails right? I have no problem with that and in fact expect it to be standard on all elections going forward. This is the 2016 election not the 1916 election. Email gets hacked. Prepare for it the best you can and make a point of not emailing embarrassing shit that's going to piss people off.

I'd love to see what kind of crazy shit the Republicans had but apparently no liberals were either up to the task or motivated enough to do it. I promise by next election this is going to be happening to both sides.

I'm far more interested in the authenticity of the emails than whether or not Putin himself hacked into the mail server to get them. If they're real they're something political parties have to manage better.
>>
>>715384967

well i never said i believed hitler was a bad person,even if the holocaust happened we dont have an accurate view of what it was like

i can think of 2 people who were worse then adolf hitler that nobody gives a fuck about even though they were responsible for more deaths then he was
>>
>>715375653
not talking politics here, but how is a bottomless pit not trustworthy?

if it's bottomless, you can trust you won't hit the bottom for a very long time.
>>
>>715377254
>illegal
He's shown his birth certificate. Not that you'd care, you don't embrace new facts.

>the govt should support you and make everything free
Nope, usually they're bitching about racism and gender equality.

>the state its in
That is the American people's fault. Americans suck ass, that's why it's a slow decent into barbarism.

Honestly, if you're gonna troll the left, you gotta get better material than "barry" and "lock her up".
>>
>>715383629

Hillary is literally the least trusted female politician in the world. It's hard to find anyone who trusts her about anything.
>>
>>715384119

The answer is right there in what you said. They really don't understand why the push-back is so hard.
>>
>>715380646
>not addressing his question
>>
>>715384699

I work in a local government. That's all I'm going to say.
>>
>>715385321

how about asking the majority of america,since they trust her enough to try to still make her president even after donald trump won the election fair and square
>>
>>715385184

Yes. It's an amazing coincidence voter ID laws always seem to target minorities the most.

No wonder the bigots of the GOP push for them.

"Voter ID" is just code for "Vote Suppression".
>>
>>715385698

It's even said some GOP electors are considering voting against Trump.

Not exactly a vote of confidence for Cheeto Jesus.
>>
>>715381748
Pretty funny because republicans didn't like Russia until recently.

I hope you realize Putin is not our friend. Russians are awesome, but Putin is not looking out for the United States. We're not bros, so idk why all of a sudden Putin is this champion of white western culture.
>>
>>715384649

I've been denied a job because of the color of my skin. I've been in a room full of people all vying for the same job, finished first in the written exam and second in the physical fitness test. Had a perfect background check and was one of the first two people in line to be hired. Never got a call. Months later after nearly a hundred black candidates had been hired and I'd talked to everyone there I could manage to I was told discreetly that they had to hire more black officers because the federal government was watching them due to past racist policies.

Good times.
>>
>>715385731
How is a voter ID race specific? Just another example of Democrats being racist and pandering.

"Poor blackie, you're too stupid to fill out a voter registration form"
>>
File: 1478662460694.jpg (626KB, 990x1543px) Image search: [Google]
1478662460694.jpg
626KB, 990x1543px
>>715379304
>>
>>715384380
How retarded are you?
>>
check your privillage privilege OP!
>>
>>715381381
This picture pisses me off. I don't know why.

I fucking hate Trump and I'm not even a sjw or anything like that.

Basically what I get out of this is that if you bully and insult long enough, everyone will cave and you always get what you want.
>>
>>715385963

>black candidates

>implying blacks have jobs to begin with

there's a reason why black communitys are full of poverty and why one of the biggest groups on welfare are blacks
>>
>>715385662
Well I hope you at least have a good pension.
>>
>>715384830
I'm the fag your post responded to, not the guy who questioned to difficulty of voter fraud.

I read the entire first article. It seems like there was one precinct that had a wild discrepancy (and that it was brought to attention by a helpful nearby trump supporter) and negligible irregularities occurred in offsetting numbers as well. Apparently an audit is being done even though a recount was blocked. Strange.

I tried reading the second article but I couldn't get too far before the language used convinced me that it was making assumptions that no credible journalist would.

In any case, shouldn't the California and Texas ballots be audited if there was credible suspicion of mass voter fraud?
>>
>>715384982

Clearly not difficult enough. That seems pretty apparent doesn't it? One precinct reported over 300 votes and could only produce 50 ballots when the recount was called.
>>
>>715386146
kek. how did he "bully" anyone?
also, complaining about bullying is candy ass sjw thing to do.
>>
>>715386252

It's OK. Nothing special. It is fortunately very well funded so there is that.
>>
>>715386146

Only way to beat a bully is to fight him without mercy. Without mercy, but clever all the same.

Trump is loaded with personality flaws. Exploit them.
>>
>>715377173
Whoa, don't go using logic and citing your sources, anon.
>>
>>715386492
Calling Ted; Lyin' Ted. Hillary; Crooked Hillary. "Look her up." "They're not sending their best." "You did the work I asked you to, but I'm not even going to pay you 1/3 of it. You can sue me if you want."

The guy is a fucking bully.
>>
>>715386632
yeah! fight teh powurr anonymoose!
>>
>>715386632
I'm WITH you being against Trump.

But how has exploiting his personality flaws EVER worked? EVER?
>>
>>715377254

So when Trump runs this country into the ground, who will you blame then? The GOP controls virtually all branches of government.
>>
>>715386660
haha. and no one called him cheeto-man, orange nigger, or racist, right?
fuck outta here, pussy and grow some thicker skin.
>>
Go back to /pol, fucktard
>>
>>715386660

this is what bullying looks like,you pussy ass piece of liberal shit
>>
>>715386771
well, everything obama fucked up for 8 years got blamed on bush, so we'll just blame obama's awesome policies of playing fast and loose with drone strikes as well as arming terrorist regimes abroad and cartels at home.
>>
>>715386771

obama has already ran this country into the ground,to bad you were to busy blaming that on george w bush
>>
>>715375653
but she didn't win the popular. that's just a meme.
>>
>>715386843
That's on private shows or articles.

Look at it this way:

Obama got called a nigger and monkey, etc all the time. Does that mean went out and started calling people names?
>>
>>715386755

Trump promised a lot to his base. But the catch is, he has to actually deliver.

Failing in this, when his party controls all branches of government, would be a massive disaster for him.
>>
>>715375653
>the only people who voted for her were feminists and welfare abusers
You sound like you know all about both topics.
Please continue your bullshitting.
We know you voted for Hillary.
>>
>>715386991
good to know you have a plan b, you're going to need it.

I'm unfamiliar with the particulars of your claim that obama armed domestic cartels; care to give me a link?
>>
>>715386771
>virtually all branches

In 2 years there's a chance for a super majority in the house too. All Dems have left is to filibust. Oh wait, the filibuster rules got changed when the Dems had control of Senate, so there isn't that. Tough time to be a Lib, going to be a long 8 years.
>>
>>715386958
Noes! Those people are an oppressed class of american society and they are righting historical injustices by intimidating, attacking, and threatening white people.
Also black people can't be racist, so the panthers aren't racist.
kek
people believe that shit.
>>
>>715387106

whats great is that people think america is going to tolerate hearing the left cry for 4 years about trump
>>
>>715386322

Absolutely but (and I can only speak for Texas here) the devil is in the details. In Texas you can get a state ID or DL with a birth certificate. Forged, "borrowed", stolen, whatever. The state has millions of undocumented workers in it and in so-called sanctuary cities where law enforcement makes no effort to pick them up and send them home they establish residences, pay rent, get credit cards, and turn on utilities. Why in the world would anyone think they wouldn't also register to vote. If you have a Texas DL or state issued ID you can do it in a couple of minutes.
>>
>>715387264

You assume the GOP's agenda actually lines up with Trump's. It doesn't to a surprising extent.

I guarantee the Democrats will take advantage of this disconnect.
>>
>>715387085
private shows and articles?
and i think your last sentence was meant to ask me if obama started calling people names and yeah. he called names, he pointed fingers, and he never owned one goddamn mistake in 8 years.
got a peace prize for doing nothing and furthered W's agenda of global destabilization. great guy.
>>
>>715387350

You really think all of the right is behind Trump? You have any idea how at odds Trump is with ideological conservatism?

By necessity (not enough votes), the left is going to make common cause with the ideological right.
>>
>>715387106

People really believe he has to deliver which amuses the hell out of me. When was the last time a President really "delivered"?

Trump doesn't have to do shit but be President for 4 years and then go back to building hotels. He'll try to do it his way, fail mostly and then play ball to keep things rolling (like almost every Republican and Democrat in US history) and then move on.
>>
>>715387454
Paul Ryan and Trump seem to be on the same page now. Ryan spoke at a Trump rally 2 nights ago, Trump said kind words about him.

Trump is a business man, everything is a negotiation, compromises will be made laws will fly out of congress so fast it will make your head spin.

Congress right now is setting up to allow Trump to revoke around 100 regulations his FIRST DAY in office.
>>
>>715387366
I can think of a couple reasons why the people you're describing wouldn't register to vote.

But I should clarify my original question: why -hasn't- there been an audit?
>>
>>715387633

Seriously Democrats.

Turn the budget hawks on him via the infrastructure program.

Turn the military hawks on him for kissing Russia's ass.

Turn the small-gov wing on him for expanding the size of government.

Turn the business wing on him for his anti-business policies.

The list goes on.
>>
>>715387633

even if not all of the right is behind trump,he was still a better choice then what the left had,especially with how the left has ran this country for 8 years now

if obama actually had tried to work with the senate and house and not act like a spoiled child when he didnt get his way.maybe the left would of had a better chance this election in winning things
>>
>>715387947

why would you think the military would support the democrats.the only people in the military that the left have supported over the years were the traitors and degenerates like bowe berghdal and bradley manning

the military will always be in favor of the right wing or independents
>>
>>715388050

The GOP tolerates Trump now, but that isn't going to last. Even this early on, there are signs of resistance and he isn't even in office.

At the same time, Trump has the misfortune of having one impatient and angry "Bolshevik" (as one GOP dude called them) base. They have no patience for RNC stonewalling, and they're already accusing the GOP of trying to hijack the Trump Administration's movement.

The two halves of the GOP can pretend to be allies, but they hate each other.
>>
>>715388306

They don't have to support the Democrats, merely stop any legislation Trump proposes that sells out the country to Russia.
>>
>>715388050
How did obama not try and work with the house and senate?

As speculation, I would say his executive orders regarding immigration could be taken as defiant, but I don't recall him ever vetoing a bill on the subject IIRC.
>>
>>715387881

Please enlighten me as to either of these reasons you can think of because I can't think of a single one. You can do the whole thing by mail. You've already done the risky shit by getting your ID or DL with your forged birth certificate. Why wouldn't you register to vote?

I think the reason there hasn't been an audit (and again, only Texas. No idea about California) is that Texas is so red that it's crazy stupid. I'm mostly kind of "purple". Liberal on some issues, conservative on others and admittedly most issues. I voted for (in order)

Perot
Clinton
Clinton
Bush
Bush
Obama
Nobody
Trump

That Obama vote was basically a protest vote. I knew he wouldn't carry Texas but I was annoyed with the Republicans like motherfucker after 8 years of Bush so I wanted to let them know it. Only thing I can do is vote for the opposition. I was thinking maybe if the state looks a bit more blue they'll get some kind of message

There's just not much question in my mind that Texas illegals vote. They just haven't been able to affect an outcome yet so Texans don't worry about it that much.
>>
>>715388309

This is very true.
>>
>>715387876

>trump is a business man

to bad america doesnt want a business man,they want a leader
>>
>>715388572

>how did obama not try and work with the house and senate

>being this retarded

it was either do what he wanted,or he cried like a baby and passed an executive order and then tried to put the blame on republicans
>>
>>715388734
They'll get both
>>
File: 1479470036883.png (23KB, 121x126px) Image search: [Google]
1479470036883.png
23KB, 121x126px
> two years ago
>media outright lauging at Russia and their insignificant "countermeasures"
>now claim Putin is worse than Hitler and Trump is somehow kissing his ass
>if we do not elect our lord and savior Clinton and start a new Blueball war Putin will eat our bones
Explain this to me.
>>
>>715388673

That's what I'd do if I ran the Democratic Party.

Align myself with one side of the Republican Party to defeat the other.

Trump ends up being double-gridlocked, obstructed by both parties.
>>
>>715388877

they wont,the reality with donald trump will be.he'll find that running a business and running the country isnt as easy as he thinks and we'll just have mike pence doing the job
>>
>>715388309
>Even this early on
It's been non-stop, from the start. The amount of open GOP opposition to Trump was unprecedented for presidential candidates.

Now, there are two unfaithful electorates who say they'll vote against Trump. I'm guessing it will go on for a while, if it ever stops.
>>
>>715388530

>sells out the country to russia

lol,unlike democrats.republicans actually like russia,just because you babys cant handle tough leadership doesnt make russia a bad country
>>
>>715388572
The shitty health care reforms he knew couldn't get through congress. So whats he do? He decides to circumvent congress and claim hurr durr mah executive order. The Government was setup on a system of checks and balances to prevent that.
>>
>>715387610
He IS a great guy.

Doing nothing is a good trait. Like John F. Kennedy.

He HAD to point fingers because the Republicans fucking blocked EVERYTHING he tried to pass.

In fact, there has been 1 mass shooting a week because of mentally deranged gunmen still being able to buy weapons without any mental check.
>>
>>715389090

Shouldn't be too hard for an "Enemy Mine" situation to occur.

The Democrats will team up with various Republicans to fight Trump on different issues, while still fighting each other on everything else.

It's going to be a strange couple of years.
>>
>>715389136

Then the GOP is full of naive fools.
>>
>>715386146
>give no credit to the people who voted for him
And this is why your ideology is now going extinct, and considered lesser than an expired cheeto.
>>
>>715389257

And now the GOP has to find a working Replacement for Obamacare, or else they'll get the blame for fucking things up even more.

Unfortunately, they're nowhere near a consensus on what that replacement should be.
>>
>>715388586
well the primary reason comes from within your posts.

there are sanctuary cities that go easy on illegal immigrants. they can obtain many necessary services and benefits without fear of reprisal by local authority.

these people seek out sanctuaries for these necessities (housing/water/etc.). what is not necessary is the right to vote. why would they step out of these sanctuaries and onto a national stage for that?

you claim in your post that you knew your vote wouldn't count in 2008. would you have still bothered if voting meant risking everything you had?
>>
>>715389768

Exactly how ideologically conservative is Trump, lol? This working-class, government-intervention populism sounds rather out of the Democrat playbook.
>>
>>715389640

what exactly is so bad about russia though

the only knowledge 95 percent of people in america who hate russia have about the actual country of russia is probably there anti gay laws

this whole hacking thing was bullshit and just created by the obama administration as a last minute attempt to start a pointless war against a country that only the left wing in america dont like
>>
>>715389992
You've gone so far left that the left looks right, you have no merit. Just stop.
>>
>>715389781
I agree. If Obama had worked with the Republicans from the start, they could have potentially come to a compromise.
>>
>>715389992
It's true, nazis and italofacists were leftists.

So what? I don't think "liberal" is the ideology anon meant.
>>
>>715389992
Trump was aligned with Democrats back when he was doing business with them in New York. Clinton was Republican back before she met Bill and had to change for political reasons. If you're a traditionally partisan voter, no matter which side you're on, this election was a farce.
>>
>>715389781

>or else they'll get the blame for fucking things up more

>because even when obama's name is on the healthcare,its still republicans who are the ones who get the blame for it
>>
>>715375653
What makes a bottomless pit untrustworthy? Seems pretty straight forward and honest.
>>
>>715375653
Its funny how trumpanzoes iqs are equal to a goldfish. Get over it, trump hacked and stole the election. The fbi, cia, homeland security, nsa all agree
>>
>>715389257
the aca or "obamacare" was actually did go through congress early in his first term.

and as far as I know he made no executive actions regarding it.
>>
>>715388858
in what instance?
>>
>>715390248
No pit is bottomless. The bottom would be, like, fuckin solid magma spewing out at insane pressure.

A bottomless pit is an oxymoron. It is not real.

You cannot trust it, it is a lie.
>>
FUCK OFF BACK TO /POL/ THIS SHIT ISN'T EVEN FUNNY ANYMORE. IT'S AS CANCEROUS AS A YLYL THREAD YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS.
>>
>>715390258

>trump hacked the election and my list of liberal goverments are the proof

right,democrats cant win an election without cheating and intimidation
>>
>>715390128

Didn't the GOP declare from the beginning they were going to obstruct his agenda?

>>715390090

I'm just getting started. Ideological conservatism has so epic-failed that the party is being hijacked by a movement in many ways at odds with it.

How embarrassing is that? So much for that RINO nonsense.
>>
>>715390289
There was an executive order that did quick fixes to broken provisions. No chance of simple corrections to get through congress at the time.
>>
>>715390408

Trump supporters threatened secession and civil war if they lost, lol.
>>
>>715390258
please stop posting on behalf of others.

the fbi denies the cia claims of russian interference
>>
>>715390434
Conservativism isn't the GOP. Liberalism isn't what you think it is. You have no idea what political philosophy looks like, you fucking bought into a bipartisan system designed to keep you powerless.

Fucking shut up, goddamn idealogue.

>>715390546
>calexit
OK.
>>
>>715375653
The majority of the country is feminists and welfare abusers? What a dumb argument.

Trump is already shaping up to be a disaster, and you'll eventually have to own up to the fact that you got conned.
>>
>>715390684
Oh please stop with the correect the trump record loes. Trump stol the election. This is beyond debate. Your just a deniar and anyone who denies trump hacked the election, belongs in jail
>>
>>715390459
that sounds like a very appropriate time to use an executive order.
>>
>>715390792

He's draining the swamp by filling his administration with Establishment dudes and backtracking on his promises, lol.
>>
>>715390434
When Obama tried to shove healthcare down everyone's throat without a vote they did.

>>715390866
Seriously, how do you not have spell check on your device
>>
>>715390792

>what a dumb argument

the fact so many people are against trump shows america isnt worth saving anyway,i say the education system needs a bit of an improvement unless you want the rest of the country to look like detroit

regardless,the left doesnt even want to give trump a chance.they've acted like toddlers since the election
>>
>>715390684
That's not true. The FBI says they don't have proof that could hold up in court, as that's the standard they operate at. They don't present arguments that rely on inferences.

The CIA, however, does. There is no debate over whether or not Russia meddled in the election. The debate is over why. The CIA says that it was to help Trump win. The FBI says that's probably true, but we couldn't prove it enough to convict.

There is no debate over whether or not the Russians meddled in the election. They did.
>>
>>715390982
OH I CSNT DEBATE FACTS SO I POINT OUT A TYPO. IM SO SMART. IM A TRUMPAZIE WITH AN IQ OF 5. HILARY WON POPULAR VOTE,!! GEORGE WSHINGTON SAID BEWARE ELECTORAL VOTE. POPULAR IS THE ONLY WAY TO GO. BEN FRNKLIN AGREED. IT WAS SHITTY REPULBLICANS THAT FORCED THE ELECTORS INTO THE COUNTRY TO STEAL ELECTIONS. STUDIES SHOWED THAT ONLY TWICE A REPUBLICAN WOULD HAVE BEEN PRESIDENT IF IT WAS POPULAR VOTE
>>
>>715391151
Trumpanzies are the violent babies crying, buring crosses and starting race wars
>>
>>715390711

the difference between texas seceding and california seceding is that nobody will miss the degenerates and welfare queens in california.at least people in texas contributed to society like whats common in most red states
>>
>>715390684
>>715391160
>whether or not the Russians meddled in the election
There is a lot of misunderstanding about what that means, however. The assumption is the DNC hacks came through Russian sources with the intention that airing their dirty laundry would be bad for them in the election. It's not, like many retards are thinking, a direct hack of the election process. Just your every day mass political manipulation.
>>
>>715391396
Oh yea hillbilly inbred rednecks. Hahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahaha
>>
>>715391352

violent babies crying? haha,all of the riots and threats are coming from people in democrat states you fucking retard
>>
>>715391522
No, fbi, cia and the rest have PROOF the voting machines are hacked. Its been proven. Experts say trump stole over 150 to 200 ELECTORAL VOTES
>>
>>715391562

>hillbilly inbred rednecks

still better then the welfare leeching niggers that make up democrat citys and states
>>
>>715391588
Ok faux news
>>
>>715391723
[citation needed]
>>
File: 4b0.png (135KB, 622x626px) Image search: [Google]
4b0.png
135KB, 622x626px
>>715391723
Lol holy fuck
>>
>>715391725
Ca are the richest and highest iq state.mtexas is 49 out of 50 worst
>>
>>715391799

still better then some reject on a comedy network,where the majority of the left get there news of the world
>>
>>715391826
Just cited, experts at cia, fbi, nsa. Learn to read
>>
>>715377108
>Almost all of the silicon valley leaders who signed a letter calling Trump a disaster.
> Are unsuccessful.
>>
>>715391921
Where the fuck did that come from
>>
File: blo_577866032.jpg (31KB, 900x444px) Image search: [Google]
blo_577866032.jpg
31KB, 900x444px
>>715391588
'Member those two weeks where the news cycle was about violent Trump supporters at rallies? You think the anti-Trump riots that started at the time would ruin that narrative, but somehow they managed to keep it going.
>>
>>715391921
Oh look, someone with an iq of 10 thinks someone with an iq of 200 is wrong... how cute
>>
>>715392020

>bunch of retarded liberals in a liberal state cry about trump

>calls that successful

have fun in 4 years when all of the moderate democrats turn into independent and republican voters.because thats what the future of the democrat party in america will be like with your trump whining
>>
>>715391984
But, dude. The FSB, EPA, DEA, OSHA, and the FDA all say that the hacks were of the DNC to interfere with the political process by making private conversations public and not to actually change votes that were being cast.

So, you know. Since that's "citing" your sources.
>>
>>715392210
Ok crybaby, wah
>>
>>715391984
Like the news report today that said the cia refused to attend a security briefing on election hacking with Congress?

Must have been fake news hacked by the Ruskies, right?
>>
>>715392062

'Member when the anti trump crowd called republicans uneducated even though they have the grammar level of a grade school kid

the word is remember
>>
What angers me the most about this is that Trump succeeded in making truth seem like a partisan issue.

The CIA comes out and says the Russians meddled in our election, and the president elect portrays it as a he said she said based on politics.

We're in bad shape if we can't agree on what happened. We can argue over what to do, but there have to be some agreed upon facts.
>>
>>715392254
Except no one in those agencies ssid that.
>>
>>715392304
They dont report to the congress, your point
>>
>>715376568
cute to be honest tho
>>
File: hilloliposting.jpg (2MB, 2560x2560px) Image search: [Google]
hilloliposting.jpg
2MB, 2560x2560px
>>715392444
>>
>>715381263
(((Most qualified))) to do what? Be corrupt? Support Saudi Arabia and qatar?
>>
>>715392412
That there is no proof you moron!
>>
File: 1453019622948.gif (480KB, 493x342px) Image search: [Google]
1453019622948.gif
480KB, 493x342px
>>715392316
>>
>>715381568
> both white males
>thinking that's a valid point
>>
>>715392693
Not telling the world the proof doesnt mean its nkt true
>>
Op here, wtf guys, you are missing the point
>>
>>715375653
you guys just let a billionare get into power and then he proceeded to put other billionares into positions that benefit their own ends
>>
>>715385956
He's been a champion of conservative views and against diversity since his inception.
Suddenly the left is calling whites bad for things most of us aren't even connected to.
So suddenly people are kinda upset about the rampant racism. Russia doesn't want to fight us. But they will. We don't want to fight Russia. But we will. Why is peace n9t a better route
>>
>>715393019
Oh look another moron
>>
>>715393018
Get the fuck out of our thread.
>>
>>715392337
They did. I cited them. Wtf? Cited.
>>
>>715392885
Yes, we should all trust Obama's puppets without question
>>
>>715393264
Oh look a tin foil hat person
>>
>>715393573

Says the guy that thinks Russia hacked the election!
>>
>>715388734
>too bad America doesn't want a buissness man, they want a leader
What is the 2016 U.S. presidential election alex?
>>
>>715392020

all show up to suck the D now. Doubting their R or D status made them successful ANON.
>>
>>715393775
So i have facts you havee conspiracirs.....
>>
>>715393894
You have nothing, just like the Democrats have nothing in the Senate and Supreme Court.
>>
>>715375653
Welfare abusers are over 70% white conservatives in red states and counties.

In fact, 95 of the top 100 poorest counties in American are red. The "liberal welfare queen" is a fake news myth that has never been true.

As for how trustworthy Hillary is, go take a look at Der Fuhrer Drumpf's Legion of Doom ("cabinet") and tell me with a straight face we aren't completely fucked. I fucking dare you.
>>
>>715381263
qualified to import kids for pedos?
>>
>>715394532
Its 90% whote on wlefare.
>>
>>715377254

Fucking kill yourself you racist, subhuman pile of retarded shit.

YOU are hereby EXCUSED from America and this entire planet. Your privileges to consume oxygen are officially revoked.
>>
>>715379304

>Clinton Foundation
Literally not an issue.

>Travel gate
Literally not an issue.

>Huh Benghaaarrrrzzzzzeeee
Republican trash talking point and NOTHING else.

>Americans for limited government
Aww isn't that cute? He's one of those childlike Libertarian retards who wants us all to eat tainted meat and drink leaded water.
>>
>>715380002

Bush was 100% responsible for ALL of it you retarded GOP shill.

He was a localized hurricane and caused the worst economic failure since the GREAT DEPRESSION.

Obama single-handedly fixed that shit and he created more jobs each year of his terms than Bush created in his entire bungled presidency.
>>
>>715380837

>no ID is required
>illegals can vote hurr durr

Kill yourself you braindead Breitbart swallowing faggot subhuman.
>>
>>715385966

You have no idea what you're talking about, faggot.

The GOP directly targets minority, senior and collegiate areas for voter suppression. They shut down early voting, they close all the registry locations within 30+ miles. They remove polling places from colleges and schools.

It's blatantly illegal voter suppression and they've even been stupid enough to admit it.
>>
>>715395115
Finaly somone who gets it!
>>
>>715395574
Nice source
Thread posts: 259
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.