[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Your 10 year old daughter has a 25 year old boyfriend. Your

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 302
Thread images: 29

File: creamy girl.jpg (46KB, 500x496px) Image search: [Google]
creamy girl.jpg
46KB, 500x496px
Your 10 year old daughter has a 25 year old boyfriend.
Your hear them fucking in your daughters room every now and then.
She never complains about him and is generally happy as can be.

Would you be OK with this? Why (not)?
>>
Not OK, I don't want to catch any diseases.
>>
Not okay with this...I have a daughter I must have messed up big time.
>>
Chris Hansen would like to speak with you
>>
>>715331059
That's your only problem? I'm ok with this
>>
I'm 21 dating a 15 year old and it's not ok
a 10 year old is in no way mature enough ur daughter will have future traumas
make an end to this and beat the guy
>>
>>715331328
>cool story bro
>>
File: Diddly.gif (692KB, 480x256px) Image search: [Google]
Diddly.gif
692KB, 480x256px
>tuh-tuh-tuh-ten years old is fuh-fine for making duh-duh-decisions for herself

I understand I might be being trolled, but what the hell. Let's do this.

Many paedophiles do not understand what it means to be a compassionate, worrying parent and a protector of others. They may never know how it feels to raise a child, to love it, to fear that child being taken away from them unjustly. They do not know the discipline and control needed to educate that child, to teach them right from wrong, to instill a sense of morals and ethics. They will not know the joys of something as simple as a smile, or an A+ on their child's report card, or their child proudly displaying their first car.

Thus, many paedophiles cannot be reasoned with. They know only their selfish, sexual gratification. Instead, revel in the knowledge that what you're reading, is the truth.

To any person who defends paedophilia, I respect your right to free-speech and the right to argue what you believe are "merits" of said-practice on a forum board.

Know this, however. Were I to meet you on the street and it was conclusive that you were a paedophile who had offended in some manner, shape or form, I would shoot you. I would shoot 50 of you. It's just a fact. I harbour no hatred toward you, just the knowledge that your demise would help create a safer society for our children to explore their innocence and sexuality among themselves.

Know that I am far from a "crazed, lone wacko" in this opinion. Multitudes of rational people would do exactly the same. Live in fear, or seek help. Adapt or perish. Your choice.
>>
>>715331328
It's hypothetical
Also what trauma comes from such a happy relationship?
>>
>>715330974
Not okay, I'd fucking kill him.
>>
>>715331536
Ugh I've refuted all of this pastas points multiple times
>>
>>715331536
Stale pasta is stale.
>>
>>715331637
Why? She likes him
>>
>>715331052
Kek. I see what you did there
>>
>>715330974
ITT: OP tries to justify dicking a ten year old.
>>
lol 10 years old? fuck no. This isn't India
>>
>>715330974
>boyfriend
No, my daughters will not be sluts.
>>
>>715331747
LMFAO right on
>>
10 years old? off to jail with him
>>
>>715331710
10 year olds don't think 5 seconds into the future and shouldn't have to deal with crippling regret.
As her parent and guardian, I know what's best for her and a 25 year old isn't.
>>
>>715331052
The only proper /b/ answer in the whole thread.
>>
>>715331879
LMFAOROFLCOPTER XDD
>>
>>715331580
Do u think the daughter was ready for sex at 10 ??? She had been forced into it
Not counting the physical pain bcuz a 25 year old doesn't just fit smoothly inside a 10 year old.
What are they gonna do for a date ???
It's not a healthy relationship, she's getting abused and bcuz shes too young to understand she's happy for now.
When she hits puberty maybe a little later into puberty trauma will strike .
she will realise she was abused.
>>
>>715330974

One condition

Each time they fuck he needs to bend over and give up the boy pussy before hand. It's about dominance, anything for my little girl.
>>
File: uerrrrrh.jpg (16KB, 287x338px) Image search: [Google]
uerrrrrh.jpg
16KB, 287x338px
>>715331980
>hurrrr muh "board culture"
>hurrrr muh "/b/ is edgy"
>hurrrr muh "/b/ is oldfag for CP get off my board dsfargeg" hurrrr
>>
>>715331937
>10 year olds don't think 5 seconds into the future
Now that's simply not true
My 8yo cousin has been saving money since mid 2015, just to buy a 3ds soon
>>
File: natzi.jpg (52KB, 500x684px) Image search: [Google]
natzi.jpg
52KB, 500x684px
>>715330974
slow down there Habeeb, turn around and go back to sandniggerville
>>
>>715331937
>don't think 5 seconds into the future
>crippling regret
I remember being ten. I had WAY more forethought than any regret.
>>
File: lrRHotK.gif (179KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
lrRHotK.gif
179KB, 640x360px
>>715330974
Call the cops and become a hero or not call the cops and become an incestuous pedo? First choice objectively better
>>
>>715332148

Whoa there, be careful guys. This man plays call of duty.
>>
File: 1327002586410.jpg (37KB, 500x447px) Image search: [Google]
1327002586410.jpg
37KB, 500x447px
>>715331052
>>
>>715332097
What is that supposed to mean?
>>
>>715332113
The statement could easily be amended to "Most 10 year olds don't think 5 seconds into the future" and still be completely true.
Heck, you could say "Most people, regardless of age, rarely think 5 seconds into the future" and be just as right.
>>
>>715332150
>Implying you're a girl.
>>
>>715330974
I'd be okay with it, and I would consule her for his vanishing for no reason... telling her what kind of vile predator he was, gently, over time.
What I would NOT tell her is how I murdered him, rented a wood chipper, using tarps and a bathtub full of sulfuric acid turning him into toxic waste, disposing of his acid-goo in a landfill, scrubbing and disposing of tub and tarps in said landfill, taking apart wood chipper, cleaning it, reassembling it, and returning it to rental place. I will then and step up my sex education to her, including maturity levels, hormones, etc.
>>
>>715332003
>She had been forced into it
I don't think someone who is forced would be happy.

>Not counting the physical pain bcuz a 25 year old doesn't just fit smoothly inside a 10 year old.
Maybe there's no penetration

>What are they gonna do for a date ???
Amusement parks, cinema, mini golf etc

>When she hits puberty maybe a little later into puberty trauma will strike .
What for? A Loving sexual relationship?
>>
Nope, she's my little princess and something bad would happen in a time, so it let me with 2 options, beat the shit out of him or calling the police knowing that the jail inmates will torture him for being a paedophile
>>
>>715332241

>known affiliation disappears
>rented a wood chipper

Yup.. that is exactly a way to handle that situation.
>>
File: Literally Reddit The Image.jpg (63KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
Literally Reddit The Image.jpg
63KB, 600x450px
>>715332236
It means you're archaic. Ancient fucking history. The days of being edgy and sick? Gone. Fucking GONE.

This is the NEW 4chan now, sonny, and you'd best get FUCKING USED TO IT.
>>
>>715332371
There is always a reason to rent a wood chipper, sympathetic friends will always need some random yard work done. Also, alternatively, cops won't put serious work into investigating the vanishing of a suspected pedophile. I know because I harass pedo's for fun.
>>
How the fuck would a 10 year old have even met a 25 year old?

If you let something like that happen, you've failed as a parent
>>
>>715330974
>25 years old

Cops called the second I see them holding hands.
>>
>>715332466

>I know because I harass pedo's for fun.

I think it's time to escalate. You're clearly too smart to simply masturbate over the idea of being a serial killer.
>>
>>715332241
Please don't try to be funny anymore
>>
>>715332241
>Acid

Fuck off, acid doesn't work as well as you people think it does. Your wood chipper would be a horrific mess to clean, because we dont want some poor sap to have a finger randomly fly out when he rents it after you, do we?

We had a woman around here who killed two men, chipped them with her own wood chipper, and fed them to her pigs. Thats how you do it. Rented equipment is bad, you always buy. Pigs are natures trash can, they'll handle the body far better than sulfuric acid.

Although i suppose hydrochloric acid would do it. But then youre still left with a rather acidic human goo, and possible bits of undissolved bone. Pigs are much better.
>>
>>715332394
4chan may have lost its image of edgyness but the oldfags are still around wading among the shitposts and YLYL threads to share our experiences with those who are looking to see something out of the ordinary.
>>
>>715330974
perfectly ok as long as i can fuck my daugther and give her aids so her boyfriend will get aids too. 10 year old pussy is the best tbh
>>
It's hypothetical
Take it as it stands in the OP

It doesn't matter where and how they met and she is undeniably happy and therefore not forced to do anything

You guys are such moralfags, holy shit
>>
>>715332596
>masturbate over the idea of being a serial killer.
Wait... how do you know I do that? Are your initials F.M.?
>>
>>715330974
If he's Muslim than of course I would be. He comes from a different culture, and who am I to judge what is and isn't normal? I don't own my daughters body. That's a heteropatriarachal mindset you have there OP. Try to be more tolerant.
>>
>>715331536

Good pasta.

>>715331659
>>715331660
samefags get lost man.
>>
>>715332394
Wew lad, please don't kill us :)
>>
>>715332738
>That's a heteropatriarachal mindset you have there OP.
Wait what? I'd be totally fine with it as long as it isn't abusive
>>
File: jeff.jpg (16KB, 214x317px) Image search: [Google]
jeff.jpg
16KB, 214x317px
>>715330974
>Your 10 year old daughter has a 25 year old boyfriend.

No she doesn't, because the moment i learn of a sexual relationship I kill him.

Its seriously that simple. Theres no compromise, no mercy, he is a pedophile preying on my daughter and I kill him.

Anything less is completely unacceptable. There is no calling the police until I can utter the words 'yes this man was raping my 10 year old daughter and I killed him, could you come take the body please'

Anything less and you are just not a man. I detest the 'you're not a man unless x' crap but truly, you are not a man if you let your 10 year old daughter have a sexual relationship.
>>
File: 3423.jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
3423.jpg
16KB, 480x360px
>>715332737

That .. or you're exhibiting a lot of signs of being like every other retarded ass teenager.
>>
>>715330974
While I found ephebophilia somewhat in a more grey area, full paedophilia is not acceptable. I would kill the bastard inmediately, unless his is like a few month away from curing AIDS, producing a clean source of cheap infinite energy, or sometihng like this. This would buy him enough life to finish the work, after a savage beating to clarify that fuckin 10yo is not ok.
>>
>>715332883
There really shouldn't be any doubts about that by now
>>
>>715331328
but what if she consents tho
>>
>>715332883
I do fap to murder fantasies of ending scumbags. It's the only way to stay passive. I thought you might have been the only guy I admited that to. The local cops don't seriously look into my pedo harassment as long as I make at least a little effort to hide that I'm doing it.
>>
>>715330974
I not sure. do you have any of her nudes for us to judge?
>>
>>715332607
Just throw some ice blocks into the chipper after the guy..... if you can clean a meat mincer like that it can clean a chipper too..... probably....
>>
>>715332846
I was being sarcastic... What the fuck is wrong with you dude? You actually would be ok your 10 year old daughter getting plowed by a guy 2.5x her age?

Fuck pedos, fuck Muslims, and fuck shitty tolerant moral relativism like yours.

If you think your daughter and some old guy actually have true love, and age is just a number, then they can also wait until she's 18. Otherwise, he's obviously only in it for the loli sex, and you're a cucked weak pathetic ass father with no spine.

Jesus Christ. Kill yourself.
>>
>>715333081

Yeah.. only me, Batman, can see through you. All lights are green, be the best serial killer you can.
>>
>>715333149
It might work. You would need some hefty ice blocks though, and getting them to go through the rollers might be tough.
>>
>>715332607
Rats at the dump site take care of the acid goo bits. CSI nightmare, would take longer to investigate dump site that the statuate of limits to prosecute allows. DNA is ruined. Rental for a friend's clean-up project is circumstantial. Wood-chipper owner would be a more likey suspect for how they did it. Also, cops delay looking into you if the vanished victim is a pedo.
>>
>>715333333
aight but still nutted
>>
this is sad what /B/ has turned into u guys are sick fucks. get help
>>
>>715333353
I thought feeding a body to pigs was the best way to dispose of it? Those fuckers will eat the whole thing in a few hours, and you'll have nothing left but pig shit by the time they're done with it. Clothes bones, and all. Zero DNA evidence left behind.
>>
>>715333208
Maube its not true love in the end but make sure to understand that pedos are not only in it for sex

Kids can enjoy it, too
And I have yet to see any proof of trauma for simple, non-abusive and consensual sex
>>
>>715331536
>>715331659
>>715331660
Pasta or no, I don't give a shit, I'd be right beside this fool. They're a blight on humanity and if they cannot restrain themselves, then we should make sure they never get an oppurtunity to hurt a child.
>>
>>715333466
I think buying a wood chipper is less suspicious then buying a whole bunch of pigs don't you think....?
>>
>>715330974
Wouldn't worry if his dick is smaller
>>
>>715333500
Where have you been looking for evidence of trauma? Go talk to some hookers, and see how many were abused as children. Or how many pedophiles were abused as children too.

They're not all going to have PTSD, though some will. But anybody who has sex that early will all have fucked up views of sex and love.
>>
>>715333577
Unless you're as bad with sarcasm as the last guy, that's pretty understanding of you I guess
>>
>>715333466
Generally true, but if they leave something behind or the body has something in it that can be medically traced... issues. Sulfuric acid (unlike hydrochloric, stomach acid), chemically scrambles DNA better. It just needs time to soften the bits. Pigs are good because they sometimes 're-digest" food (eat poo), but not as often as people thing "dirty pigs" would. Also, unless you are ONLY feeding pigs the body, they will go for tastier food first... ignoring that decompising body as long as tastier food is around. I trust the control of chemistry, machinery, time, location and law more.
>>
I don't care if she's generally happy, ten year olds are dumb, they'd be happy about eating cake all day every day, doesn't mean you should let them.

Any 25 year old who's dating a ten year old is either a creepy pedo, a pathetic loser who can't get a date with a girl closer to his age, or both. I don't want that kind of person near my hypothetical daughter.
>>
>>715333353
It might be different because im from a lower-population area, but here the two landfills ive been to have both been unsuitable for dumping any form of remains.

One of them inspects any bins you bring in and the dumping area is on a concrete slab, the other you dump into a small pit which is cleared by an onsite operator with a small bobcat.

I suppose if you lived somewhere where the landfill would let you wander the wastes and dump, or if the dumping pit was large enough to not have anyone particularly close to you at any time, it might work.

Acid takes such a long time, and procuring enough acid and then disposing of it would be such a hassle.
>>
>>715333573
It'll have DNA evidence lodged into every nook and cranny. Unless you're planning on offing pedos regularly, Dexter style, there's no need to buy any. Just drop the remains off in a pig farm in the middle of the night. It will be gone by morning.
>>
>>715333500
For a 10 year old though? You need help
>>
>>715333633
Still no actual evidence at all

>fucked up views of sex and love.
You mean views that you don't agree with
>>
>>715333693
Ammonia, ammonia, ammonia, ammonia

Did I mention ammonia?
>>
>>715333806
Why
>>
Wow, you are so delusional. Call the cops before even the status "hanging out" is mentioned
>>
>>715331328
i would not beat him i would just call the cops to get him redhanded
>>
>>715333812
Does an insane person realize they're insane? Everybody in this thread is telling you how fucked you are in the head, but your only measure of rationality is "lol, I don't see anything wrong with it."

At a certain point, you gotta listen to the consensus. Which, in this case, is all of society that doesn't speak sandnigger.
>>
>>715333812
Thank you for existing. Reading through all of these internet tough guys eager to show how comfortable they are with casual murder is enough to depress the more thoughtful among us...
>>
b/ fags here trying to justify there fetish of 10 year olds by saying they would be fine with 25 year old man dating their daughter.

Let's be honest, any 25 year old desperate enough to date a 10 year old is definitely not the kinda guy you want near your daughter
>>
>>715330974
Does this scenario happen in a fictive world where the relationship isn't straight out illegal?
Do I have to point out that it's pedophilia?
>>
>>715332097
you can always leave if you don't like it here, moralfag
>>
>>715334016
The pillars of human development, reason and logic, have nothing to do with consensus.
>>
>>715334024
>any 25 year old desperate enough to date a 10 year old is definitely not the kinda guy you want near your daughter
The same thing is true about voting for politicians.
>>
>>715333887
You're saying a 10 year old wouldn't sustain mental trauma from having a sexual relationship with an adult? Because they 'wanted' to at the time?
>>
>>715330974
Wait til they're done then go in for sloppy seconds
>>
>>715333702
Imagine a granddaughter dumber than a pedo fucking your daughter in your own house...malleable..stud fees are in order.
>>
>>715330974
I would call the cops and ground her for life.
>>
>>715334174
Pretty much
What's the harm if nobody is forced and can stop whenever they feel uncomfortable?
>>
Well, how was I to know she was 10, they all look 13 nowadays
>>
>>715334352
Because a child doesn't have the mental capacity to comprehend what the fuck is going on, retard
>>
File: 30987432.png (113KB, 412x218px) Image search: [Google]
30987432.png
113KB, 412x218px
To Someone who wishes to take on Buddhism,
These 5 preceps:
1. To refrain from killing
2. To refrain from stealing.
3. To refrain from lying
4. To refrain from being intoxicated
5. To refrain from improper sexual conduct
*the order is important
Improper sexual conduct roughly translates to 'hurtful'.
These three are optional:
6. To refrain from eating after noon
7. To refrain from singing or dancing
8. To refrain from lying or sitting on luxurious places
Furthermore,
These may be sweared:
I take refuge in the Buddha (The 8 preceps)
I take refuge in the Dharma (The 5 preceps)
I take refuge in the Sangha (Just the 2nd precept)
It also revolves around cleanliness and free fresh delicious food..

N.B.Only the dead hear jokes. Only the living shine bright.
A-
B=!
C=!
D-
>>
>>715334024
Guys like you are right, no doubt, but are clueless of the local context.

> The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
>>
>>715333812
Hey, anon here. Literally every female in my immediate family has been horrifically traumatized because men violated them before they could even pronounce four syllable words. I can't describe just how deep their pain is, but I'll give a few examples. My grandmother, to this day NEEDS a man to provide for her, and she always, 100% of the time pulls them in with sex. My grandmother has developed five or six mental illnesses over time because of her lifestyle. My mother has been abused in basically every way possible, and it all began when her own father decided to begin raping her. She's so fucking broken now, I just can't...
My sister was raped by a relative for years. Now, she's turned into the modern day feminist, LGBT, SJW atheist that just wants to fight EVERYBODY...
That's my personal proof, anon. I can't fully express to you how it's like to live with these poor, tortured souls, but I do hope it broadens your own viewpoint.
>>
>>715334352
Kids dont want a 25 year old as a boyfriend......its all a one way street with pedophiles.
>>
>>715334404
>child doesn't have the mental capacity
Children can learn and enjoy lots of things
Math, Playing an instrument, talk multiple languages, draw pictures, take care of animals or make a damn potato battery
Why should sex be different.
>>
>>715334682
Got your sister's number?
>>
>>715331809
Havent you seen all the shit on /b/?
>>
>>715334731
How are any of those things in comparison to sex? You're honestly delusional
>>
>>715334682
I'm sorry but being violently raped is traumatizing for everyone, not only kids
I absolutely am not defending rape here
It's supposed to be consensual
>>
>>715334174
>>715333887
Let's remember we're talking about a women here /b/ros, even if it's our daughter its got the brain of an ant and will do whatever she feels like. Shell figure out what happened later in life and flip a coin to decide what she does about it.
>>
>>715330974
no, that bitch gotta earn. unless that niggga giving me stacks every day she can make more on the street.
>>
>>715334973
Jamal who taught you how to use the computer?
>>
>>715334882
Doesn't matter
You were speaking of mental capacity
If a kid can learn to play a guitar, why can't they learn to have sex?
Sex is way easier and debatably less dangerous than playing the guitar
>>
>>715334682
And you find yourself attracted to pedo topics on /b/........
>>
>>715330974
Yeah, totally okay.
As a matter of fact, I'm his new best friend
I paid off his car, we go fishing out on the lake, and we've even hit some titty bars in out day (don't tell the girls!)

The best part is that now that I'm his best friend, he won't fuck with her. Ever
>>
>>715334901
What's the cutoff age for when you're no longer comfortable saying they're able to consent?

You obviously wouldn't accept a 2 year old getting fucked in the ass, would you?

It seems like you aren't arguing that it's ok to fuck children, you're arguing that there's no difference mentally between an 18 year old and a 10 year old.
>>
>>715334731
Im sorry to read that.
>>
>>715335080
I'm sure they can learn how to do it fine, but they don't understand the severity of the situation, the ramifications
>>
>>715334682
Well, stop raping everyone.
>>
>>715330974
not okay at all because a 10 year old body is not developed enough for sex at all. she has no sex drive and has know way to knowingly consent to anything he does. Also men attracted to children have a mental disease, its not a sexuality or a lifestyle its a serious mental disease that should be treated.
>>
>>715334682
Sounds like your family should be exterminated. Rather than blaming it on others, how about recognising that it's a constant that needs to be purged?
>>
>>715335436
>severity of the situation
Two people having fun feeling good together?

>the ramifications
Pregnancy & std?
The adult knows it all and would obviously be in charge of minimizing the risk as much as possible on top of teaching her about it.
>>
>>715335355
Of course there's a difference
But a 10yo enjoys masturbation and sex as much as a 18yo does
I just don't understand why people are so very much opposed to such an idea
>>
>>715335128
Of course. It stems from the feelings of failing to deduce what was happening and save my sister. It tore me apart for years, however...over the years, I have learned so much about the habits of pedos, how to quickly identify red flags and find common characteristics. I watch documentaries, I read court transcripts and case files and... well, /b/ has been a good help with finding pedos as well.
>>715334901
That could be fair point. I couldn't really say what's consensual for that age. Maybe pediatricians and neuroscientists could more accurately say whether or not a child has the mental capacity to understand and agree to something like that, but not me. I'm too biased with my personal experiences.
>>
>>715335632
A child does not desire or search for a sexual relationship though, so how is it that simple?
>>
>>715330974
>Would you be OK with this? Why (not)?

Absolutely not.

My 10 year old daughter would not have a 25 year old boyfriend at all.

And if I ever caught a 25 year old fucking my 10 year old daughter, I'd kill him.

10 is far too young to understand the risks and consequences of sex. A 10 year old likely hasn't even gone through puberty yet, and doesn't have normal adult sexual desires. If a 10 year old is fucking someone, they were groomed into doing it.
>>
>>715335744
You didn't answer my question though. Is there an age that you consider absolutely too young? Or are you ok with baby/toddler fucking too?

Because there is a world of difference between saying the age of consent should be lowered, and that all children are good for sex, no matter what age.
>>
>>715335744
Bs, since when do 10 year old girls masturbate? And how would you know?
>>
>>715335603
Be more specific? Do you mean the raping men or the raped women? Both?
>>
I would call the police and forbid her to ever speak to him again
>>
>>715335744
>But a 10yo enjoys masturbation and sex as much as a 18yo does

Bullshit. Most of my friends in middle school didn't start masturbating until their early teens. Once they had started puberty. 10 year olds do not generally masturbate unless someone older has coached them to do it.
>>
>>715336155
100%
>>
>>715335905
Kids masturbate from a very young age
Tell them about sex and they want sex
It was that way for me at least

>>715336079
When did you start?
For me it was 3rd grade
>>
>>715335957
They get groomed into religions, each of which condemns the other. Face it, you hate getting fucked by the other groomer.....just cuz your fetish is eating gods flesh doesn't improve on your daughter's vagina eating some lusty 25year-old flesh.
>>
>>715336071
I would say about six would be the youngest
>>
>>715336229
Fucked.....Cucked

FIXED
>>
>>715335744
>I just don't understand

Because you're a mentally ill fuck. Pedos get lynched because they refuse to change. Something is wrong with your brain and you should be destroyed before you do damage.

Thats the reality.
>>
>>715336229
What you’ve just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
>>
>>715336155
So you never had a dry orgasm? That's sad
>>
>>715336155
One of my friends was literally ordered by his doctor at age 8 to start masturbating because he had fucking three testicles and they matured faster than they should have and would swell up to the size of a baseball and threaten to rupture if he didn't empty them several times a day.
I'm not even fucking kidding. He only just recently had his third testicle surgically removed.
>>
>>715336205
So in order to satisfy your desires you must first pick a child and teach them about sex/masturbation, then you can act. Don't you think there's something wrong there?
>>
>>715330974
i wouldn't be okay with her fucking anyone until she's married and if i found out she was she'd be out on the streets where she can whore around all she wants
>>
>>715332357
>>What are they gonna do for a date ???
>Amusement parks, cinema, mini golf etc
heavy petting zoo
>>
>>715336395
Well that's just fucking weird.
>>
>>715330974
>Would you be OK with this?
Of course I am. My daughter has control over her own body and can sleep with whomever she wants, just as my wife does.
>>
>>715331536
On the flip side, young "victims" of "non-consensual" sexual activity only grow up with trauma, because they grow up with everyone telling them they've done wrong.
>>
>>715336402
These days nobody has to tell them in person
There's tv and internet for that
>>
>>715336334
Listening to your veiled butthurt, I get a notion of the ambrosia that trolls crave. Ill leave it on the table for others to fap to.
>>
>>715336127
Both. Because one causes the other.
>>
>>715336448
I had him over to play Mass Effect just so I could tell him that he must be half Krogan.
>>
>>715336493
This
>>
File: 1481265103681.jpg (27KB, 425x425px) Image search: [Google]
1481265103681.jpg
27KB, 425x425px
>>715331052
I don't get it. I must be dumb.
>>
>>715330974
It's healthy for a man to love a child
>>
>>715336395
lies
>>
>>715336493
its funny how they speak the trauma on them. people are such idiots.
>>
File: He's right you know.jpg (52KB, 640x478px) Image search: [Google]
He's right you know.jpg
52KB, 640x478px
>>715332863

A good point. Getting all edgy and saying you'd kill him is a bit OTT considering the legal implications for yourself.

It's the worst thing to mentally scar a child by molestation/rape. But it's almost just as bad if the child KNOWS ABOUT or WITNESSES the murder.
>>
>>715332607
>Although i suppose hydrochloric acid would do it.

nope, it's hydrofluric, and even that doesn't work

TO FULL DISPOSE OF A BODY AND GET AWAY WITH IT YOU MUST EAT IT ALL NO ONE CHECKS THE SHITTER FOR TEETH
>>
If I heard then fucking I would honestly kill him
It wouldnt get to that point though since I wouldn't let them date overall
>>
File: Angry cat.jpg (4KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
Angry cat.jpg
4KB, 184x184px
>>715336629

Cos he fucks his daughter
>>
>>715336561
Hmm, but couldn't it be said that, at the very least, a small percentage of rape victims become stronger for it? Develop better situational awareness, attention to detail, etc? Do they still need killed for being overpowered in the first place?
>>
>>715331536
>live in fear or seek help
>if I discover you're a pedo, I'll kill you
>most people would kill you
>seek help

You see the problem inherent here?
>>
>>715336395

Your testicles do not swell or threaten to rupture. Your friend is clearly lying to you and you have no idea how testicles work.

Semen is stored in the prostate gland. Microscopic sperm will not cause your testicles to inflate like a balloon. Also a third testicle? come on man.
>>
>>715336531
But a normal 10 year old female isn't searching for those things you pleb, you would initially have to introduce the idea.
>>
>>715336761
>looks at the bright side of rape
>>
>>715336428
Interesting. Most parents don't want their daughters having sex in order to protect them. Kicking her out onto the streets to whore it up would be the opposite of protecting her.
It's almost as if you don't care about your daughter at all, but care about how her behavior has put you in a bad light or somehow ruined you.
>>
>>715332692
This post was a breath of fresh air in this thread.
>>
>>715336493
Once again, moral norms shaming nonviolent, physically harmless behavior causes enduring mental damage.

Who is doing the evil, then?

A century ago, or just a bit more, such mass hysteria was not projected onto innocent lovers, unless there were significant class differences involved.

This is about property and class.

Rich and upper middle class folks get on with fucking children in their classes without much interference.
>>
>>715336850
Why ruin the thread fucking idiot
>>
>>715330974
Not okay.
If anyone's gonna be fucking my 10-year-old daughter, it's gonna be me.
>>
>>715336850
my niece has bigger tits than all 3 of the chics in this picture. And she's only 11
>>
>>715336850
child nudism isnt against the rules
>>
>>715336889
Nope
If they know what it is and have a basic knowledge they might seek a trusted person to test it with

Also my lil cousin rubs her crotch on my knee all the time with this vicious, knowing smile
>>
>>715336761
Sure, but not a statistically significant number of rape victims
>>
>>715336861
>>715336664
He told me it could be cancer once, but you are right, anon. I dunno a goddamn thing about that shit. It doesn't change the fact that his libido spiked at age 8, though, thus beginning a lifetime of sexual drama.
>>
>>715336850
Fucking weirdo.
>>
>>715336926
She's just a bad seed if she's a whore. no daughter of mine will be a bad seed
>>
>>715337046
I think you're living in a fantasy world, dude.
>>
>>715337099
When a 4chan user in a pedo-related thread calls you weird, you need to reevaluate some of your life choices.
Nice dubs, m8.
>>
File: thinking-face.png (53KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
thinking-face.png
53KB, 256x256px
>>715337024

but the mods cant tell the difference from pornography and naturism
>>
>>715337178
pizza is pizza, regardless of the sauce.
>>
>>715337244

>pizza is pizza, regardless of the sauce.

Dubs has spoken
>>
>>715337046
It starts out with them rubbing against you, but they don't know why. I know as I've dealt with a lil beauty who started this.
Then one day the topic of the word "sex" came up - I was in shock to hear her say it as I always tiptoed around such subject matters.
I didn't hold back, told her what it is, no "stork" bullshit story.
And now, she's fully aware and does get off but doesn't yet have that drive to want to fuck me regularly so I leave the choice to her and there are some nights she's "can we try it tonight?"
>>
>>715337178
Doubt pedos see the difference
>>
>>715330974
Nigga, 25 is 2.5 times her age, what kind of dumbfuck of a parent do not do anything about it let alone let her have sex at that age? She's not even bleeding yet
>>
>>715337091
every one start puberty in different ages he may just me early. overflow sperm comes out when you pee.. you have been lied to by your best friend thats fuckt up
>>
>>715337293
mods=biggest pedos of all
But yes, they do know the difference.
Pedos seek sexual action, not static images.
Nudism is for the common folk.
>>
File: 1480380713579.jpg (35KB, 657x640px) Image search: [Google]
1480380713579.jpg
35KB, 657x640px
>>715331052
Well played sir. Well played
>>
File: people under the stairs.jpg (77KB, 795x436px) Image search: [Google]
people under the stairs.jpg
77KB, 795x436px
>>715337160
>She's just a bad seed if she's a whore. no daughter of mine will be a bad seed
>>
>>715337307
Yeah, but in 5 years, he'll only be 3x her age. Give it another few years, and eventually she'll be older than him. Then who's the pedo?
>>
File: 1480384668107.jpg (283KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1480384668107.jpg
283KB, 1280x960px
>>715337307
Oh she's bleedin alright...
>>
>>715337167
Running out of arguments? That's fine, can't win em all, right?

>>715337277
That's nice
I guess you won't give in though?
>>
File: 1481481520973.jpg (32KB, 552x446px) Image search: [Google]
1481481520973.jpg
32KB, 552x446px
>>715336845
>>
>>715333066
fuck your mother pedo fuck
>>
>>715330974
> >
>id have a daughter
>id let her invite 25yo men without my knowledge or permission
>shed be busy looking for a dick, instead of thinking boys gross and stupid
>>
>>715337430
hang on, there's a knock at my door. brb /b/
>>
>>715337482
...have you met any ten-year-olds? Not so much that they're out there hunting for dicks, but they know what dicks are, and a lot of them have started puberty and are thirsty as fuck. They would definitely be on the prowl if they a) had any resources to do it with and b) had a clue how to get started.
>>
>>715337482
>instead of thinking boys gross and stupid
Boyd are usually the one going "gross girls" girls mature quite a lot faster than boys
>>
>>715337510
feds knocking on the door
>>
File: 1392530611070.jpg (49KB, 367x451px) Image search: [Google]
1392530611070.jpg
49KB, 367x451px
>>715332199
>>
>>715330974
Wouldn't be okay, at 10 years old that is way too young
>>
>>715337482
It IS ridiculous for so many 10year olds, by why should that limit the exceptional ones ?
>>
>>715337559
>>715337571
not that much faster and not that more mature
and since they have no idea how to get any, my point stands
>>
File: 1443906017232.png (581KB, 592x492px) Image search: [Google]
1443906017232.png
581KB, 592x492px
>>715336629
Cos he fucks the bf
>>
>>715337627
what?
>>
>>715332020
This. If he wants it, he needs to feel what she's feeling.

Except after the brutal assrape I would just let him bleed out instead. Daddy's always lookin out for his baby girl.
>>
pics
>>
File: Count cuckula.jpg (55KB, 471x500px) Image search: [Google]
Count cuckula.jpg
55KB, 471x500px
>>715337571
>implying girls ever fucking mature before 30
Majority of them act like fucking children before their 30s.
>>
>>715337559
certainly true at 11
>>
>>715337577
nah, just the pizza delivery. Great thing about Cambodia - they deliver to your door.
>>
>>715337571
Girls think 10y boys are stupid and gross, and all mothers agree, some with a knowing smile.
>>
>>715337744
checked
>>
>>715337724
>u think he's joking
>>
>>715337676
Example of cognitive breakdown that fuels confirmation bias.
>>
>>715337855
look whos talkin
>>
File: images.png (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
6KB, 225x225px
Why do people continue a 12v made thread?
>>
>>715332863
Literallycould not have used a better picture.
>>
>>715330974
I have a daughter irl and if this happened they wouldn't find the body. This guy would just suddenly disappear. The my daughter and I would have a long discussion of appropriat age to be dating. I have collisions that my kid is gonna make some bad decisions. I certainly did growing up. I also know she will one day be in a relationship which includes sexual contact but not at 10. I mean I was only 13 when I lost my virginity but that doesn't mean she should be like me. Her mother was 19 when she had her first. Id much prefer she followed her mother's example but we were all kids once.
>>
>>715338046
got nothing better to do for hours cause all the kids are asleep
>>
>>715337998
No need to look, my thought train didn't crumble before a challenging concept.
>>
File: DELETE EVERYTHING.gif (655KB, 500x329px) Image search: [Google]
DELETE EVERYTHING.gif
655KB, 500x329px
>>715330974
call the cops because this is not okay, a human's reasoning isn't fully developed until their early to mid twenties so the 10 year old couldn't have made the decision all on their own to do it, the guy definitely manipulated them which doesn't sit kindly with me
>>
>>715338152
Your mom likes them young, OP?
>>
>>715338149
>I have no dillusions that my kid will make bad decisions.

Fucking autocorrect
>>
>>715338177
yeah, it didnt. It didnt even get build
>>
>>715338213
You know that pretty much everyone fucks under 20, yes?
>>
>>715338149
fooled by her mother big time
>>
>>715338303
that doesn't make it okay for a 10 year old to with someone that's 25
>>
>>715331536
>Many paedophiles do not understand what it means to be a compassionate, worrying parent and a protector of others

My dad was 27 and mom was 15 when I was born. They've been married for almost 30 years and are both great parents.I never understood this line of reasoning. Now I want to get married and have kids of my own but I see that all women in my generation are trash. They are all self righteous entitled whores. My dad told me the reason he got with my mom is because she wasn't spoiled like his contemporaries. The only other women I know like my mom are my sisters and cousins. I just want a family and I dont want to have to deal with all these stuck-up cunts. My uncle committed suicide because of his divorce and his daughter's came to live with us, because their mother wanted a clean break and moved in with some 'artist' halfway across the country. My brother just ended a 5 year relationship because his girl was a whore and had a nigger's baby. I just broke it off with my GF, because she asked me for an open relationship. Why does society expect to not only tolerate these whores but forgive them and accept them too? Not only that, but I try to keep my body in top physical shape and I get looks of admiration from women of all ages. Except I find it funny how women like me in their 30's get angry whenever women even a few years younger than they are, look at me. I was lectured in the park recently by some bitter nasty 40 something single mother because her daughters watched me do pull ups shirtless.
>>
>>715338213
So if he was fucking your 21 year old daughter ...... Your reasoning is like titanium cheese grate!! ....impermeable to inferior cheese!!
>>
This is ridiculous, my 10 year old won't even talk to a sugar daddy unless he's at least 40, and even then he has to be a doctor
>>
>>715338303
not u, though
>>
>>715338346
why though? If neither were manipulated, coerced or bribed/blackmailed into it and neither are doing no harm nor fowl to each other or anyone else outside of their relations, what is so wrong about it (the parent/child syndrome aside)
>>
>>715338315
Meh. Maybe. I don't care. Still gonna tell my daughter she was 19. Good parenting includes lying from time to time. Lol
>>
>>715333066
She's not old enough to be able to make that decision.
>>
>>715338443
Oh finally
Someone on my side!
>>
>>715338392
if they're over the age of consent i couldn't care less, there's legal factors that tie into it as well.

>>715338443
because they obviously would have been manipulated, the 25 year old would know what their doing to a pre-teen, actus reus and mens rea which constitutes the crime.
>>
>>715338464
thats fuckt up just tell your child what a slag her mother was
>>
>>715330974
Hell no, I'm not done fucking her yet.
>>
>>715338554
Because lying to children is fun and easy.
>>
Id let them do whatever they want. But id tell the guy to give me a list of all his family members and all his personal information so i could destroy his life if he did something wrong. If my daughter thinks she is ready then she should be allowed to make her own mistakes. Id also make sure the guy doesnt have STDs and make sure he doesnt plan on impregnating her. If he lies to me about anything im destroying him.
>>
File: illusions.jpg (19KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
illusions.jpg
19KB, 480x360px
>>715338282
>I have no dillusions

Like a dill pickle? No wonder your auto-correct kicked in.
>>
>>715338464
Good is a context driven adjective. Deconstructed, it does not represent any meaning. A place holder for "speaker's preference"

Ideal meaning of good and bad can only be evaluated after human race is extinct. At that time, judgments about humans is useless to humans.

Good Bad unscientific. Hallmarks of Confirmation Bias.
>>
>>715338624
Fair enough
>>
>>715338611
you are more fuckt up then the guy plowing your little girl
>>
>>715338443
>no harm nor fowl
motherfucker are you serious with this?
like is there a duck or goose involved?
>>
>>715338544
>would know what their doing to a pre-teen, actus reus and mens rea which constitutes the crime
I think you mean actus anus
>>
>>715331052
Hi Chris
>>
>>715338790
>Update
Have you never stuck your dick in a duck or other avian creature? Trust me, makes for great convo at Thanksgiving dinner
>>
>>715336716
Cos he fucks the bf
>>
>>715330974
Is this your 10y daughter?
>>
>>715338723
Yeah as long as she isnt being irreparably damaged i dont see the harm. Also need to make sure that they arent just fucking though cuz i dont want her to think that a relationship is just sex all the time, that is also damaging. So theres a lot of factors id consider.
>>
File: tbt.jpg (15KB, 394x222px) Image search: [Google]
tbt.jpg
15KB, 394x222px
>>715338624
tough, but fair
>>
>>715336678
In the us, if you walk in on a 25 year old man, let alone anyone fucking your 10 year old, killing them is instantly considered self defense.
>>
>>715338896
A turkey can not give consent
>>
>>715338857
Hi victor
>>
>>715338912
>gotta put on eye-shadow, so that i can still be sexy, if some rich man wants to give me money to fuck me
>>
>>715339002
Including another 10 year old? Lmfao thats retarded.
>>
>>715338926
What if there is no relationship, and just an FWB situation?
>>
File: 1457870483076.jpg (183KB, 1150x1167px) Image search: [Google]
1457870483076.jpg
183KB, 1150x1167px
some little girls are smarter than others
>>
>>715339025
a dead one tells no lies.
>>
>>715338926
you're the kind of guy that knows what's important (and imo right), I like you
>>
>>715339052
10year old Doberman, doe
>>
>>715330974
I would kill him safe in the knowledge that no jury would convict me for killing my ten year old daughter's rapist.
>>
>>715333208
Dude, chill ...
It would never happen because as her father, I'd have been fucking her at age four. She wouldn't want anyone else.
>>
10 yrs old has she even got her period for fucksake
>>
>>715337244
This is the best post.
>>
>She never complains about him and is generally happy as can be.

>my daughter's rapist
>>
>>715339079
Then no. Because i think that type of relationship requires more mental maturity than just one based on love, maturity that i doubt my daughter would have at 10. Would skew her perception of what a normal relationship is. Once she has a normal relationship, id let her explore other types. But theres a difference between letting her make small mistakes and letting her get in over her head.
>>
>>715339234

hopefully not condoms are a waste and degrades the feeling
>>
>>715339265
For >>715339164
>>
Probably kick his ass because I'm the only one that gets to fuck my daughter.
>>
>>715331536
>1st paragraph, baseless assumption. Anyone can have those feelings for anyone else at any age
>2nd, assuming that they can't be reasoned with = you can't be reasoned with
>3rd don't lie faggot. As soon as someone challenges you with a difference of opinion, you shut down like a Hillary supporter
>last 2 you are fucking crazy for wanting to kill people who don't have control over by what they are attracted to
>>
>>715339179
See how easy it is to hangle life's surprises without moral panic. Guys, lose those gag reflexes.

Of that so many react to a virile penis by pulling out your (previously purchased) gun, so near at hand. Benis Envy?
>>
>>715332097
kys
i mean it
kys. please. on camera...or not... even if you dont do it on camera... kys
>>
>>715330974

They would never find his body
>>
>>715339266
So.....your main squeeze was out fucking other guys before you were "ready" ?
>>
>>715331328
you're living my dream bro. im 22 now and i like so many young teens like 16 and 17 but they all see me as an old man now. im only like 5 years older than them but that might as well be 20 years to them
>>
>>715333208
so much this anon she can wait 8 fucking years her pussy wont fall off in that time also she might realize hes just a fucking freak thats growing old and she wont like him anymore which would have been a dodged bullet instead of letting the guy do what he wanted with her
>>
>>715330974
>>>715339266
>So.....your main squeeze was out fucking other guys before you were "ready" ?
What?
>>
>>715339550

up your swagger and they wont even think about age
>>
>>715330974
If I'm not getting a crack at his baby sister, he dun Goofed!
>>
>>715331536
the only valid point i've ever seen on /b/ not spammed and faggotized.
>>
>>715339677
You must be new here then
>>
>>715330974
So much implying going on here...

>implying she would survive the abortion to begin with.

>implying I'd allow him in my home.

>implying any ten year old female would want sex. or be capable of the complex emotions that go into a real relationship...

>implying she would not be hurt from it.(mentally and physically).

>Implying if I heard it once that I would let it be a "once in a while" thing...

>implying I'd allow her to ever be around a 25 year old in that way... alone... ever... (stupid sick fuck)

Who let's a ten year old alone in their house with a 25 year old. lol. The warped reality you wish you lived in is fucking stupid, never going to happen, and fucked up. Yes yes trollllededed, blah blah blah. Took the bait. What ever. The fact you thought this up and are asking like it's something you want to see if people would be OK with just shows your sickness and retardation. Move along pedo.
>>
>>715339612
Cognitive Breakdown as unconscious intervenes to preserve unfounded belief system.
>>
>>715339052
You still can. If I walk in on my 10 year old having consensual, but confused sex with a 10 year old friend of hers I will instead put a halt to it, explain what they're doing, and call her partner's parents.
>>
>>715339771
No. I don't know what you said. What is a "squeeze"? You need to be clear. Dont just assume cuz i ask you what you said that im having a cognitive breakdown, thats fucking stupid.
>>
>>715339753
Uncles left brhind with niece while mom gets a mani-pedo, erm..... mani-pedi.
>>
>>715339830
Uh, but what happened to killing them? After all its self defense and it is your little 10 year old daughter?
>>
>>715339402
He's talking about actual offenders, you can be attracted to whatever you want and don't act on it.

If you can't refrain from following your desires (rapists and molesters) you deserve chemical castration and/or jail.
>>
>>71533984
Dissimulating CB as refusal to lurkmoar....I see what you did there.....
>>
>>715339895
All of my wut...
>>
>>715339898
its safe to assume that in most cases in which that happened both were just as ignorant as each other and there was no malicious intent thats what happened to the wholekilling them situation
>>
>>715339753
> complex emotions
Fuck off. Emotions aren't complex, people just talk up emotions because they need an excuse for constantly doing stupid shit when they are ruled by them. Having some discipline and talking about your problems like an adult is the least complex shit there is.
>>
>>715339898
Both are unaware of what they're doing and another 10 year old can't do that much harm with his wee little appendage.
>>
>>715339550
Honestly you're probably an autist or physically unattractive. Highschool chicks like dudes 20 and up.
>>
>>715332357
P E D O
E
D
O
>>
>>715339933
I see what you did there
>>
>>715339895
>implying the mom getting the mani/ pedi is fucking garbage at parenting
anon was talking about it being his case not some white trash mother that just places her kids on any perverts lap
also can you fucking english right? thanks
>>
I had a similar instance to this, but with my girlfriend (we were a tad older, but not much, maybe around 12 or 13). No, I would not find it okay. I find it immoral on the adult's part and unwise on the child's part. If I found out about it, I would drug the man, and then torture him to the point of failure.
>>
>>715339898
You asked a question that I answered in the statement that you asked the question about.
>>
>>715340206
Great argument, captain
>>
>>715330974
Id beat the shit out of anyone that thinks about dicking my daughter while she is below 15. As a father your responsibility is to protect them.
>>
>>715340298
As I said earlier, this is about class, and property rights..... Hypocritical Elitist Pedo confirmed.

Does the truth burn?
>>
>>715340321
he knows you did but hes being a smart ass and playing the whole "oh what happened to this thing you said you would do" card
Thread posts: 302
Thread images: 29

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.