[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cut vs uncut. Pros and cons I'll start. Cut: looks better,

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 266
Thread images: 35

File: circumcision.jpg (27KB, 391x258px) Image search: [Google]
circumcision.jpg
27KB, 391x258px
Cut vs uncut.
Pros and cons
I'll start.
Cut: looks better, less sensitive
Uncut easier hand jobs, harder to keep hygienic
>>
>harder to keep hygenic
Just wash your dick in the shower, it takes less that 10 seconds nigga
>>
>>715304183
never understod the hygiene argument, pulling the skin takes about 0.75 second sin the showers and that's it
>>
Cut: doesn't look better
Uncut: the amount of people who don't wash their dick daily is too high. The problem is not being uncut, the problem is you being a nasty piece of shit.
>>
Uncut pro: You don't need to die in a concentration camp.
>>
>>715304183
easier handjob is untrue, more like cut is harder handjobs. Cut isn't natural or ''normal'' for other countries besides the USA, or anyone who knows better anyway
>>
>harder to keep hygenic
Jew detected
>>
>>715304501
literally what OP said, uncut is easier HJ, l2read ffs.
>>
>>715304183
uncut pro: Not being a sheep of the jewish overlords.
>>
File: akJ5rh23Nk.jpg (25KB, 608x402px) Image search: [Google]
akJ5rh23Nk.jpg
25KB, 608x402px
>>715304474
>>
>>715304338
>>715304343
>>715304367
>Implying you take a shower after every piss. Every single micro dot of piss would get stuck and still make your dick still smell nasty. You don't smell it because no one can smell their own odours but trust me the chick's notice.
>>
>>715304183
Cut: torturing baby boys by forcefully cutting off a bit of their penis
Uncut: better looking and more fun to suck
>>
Literally just don't be a disgusting pig and being uncut is great. How is being less sensitive a plus, by the way. Unless you bust in a couple minutes it's easy to control, but feels great.
>>
>>715304501
It's normal in Canada as well.
>>
>>715304624
i was referring to his duality, normal versus ''easier'' when it's actually the other way around. I don't know dude, read between the lines?
>>
>>715304753
>more fun to suck
you'd know
>>
>less sensitive
>implying nutting in 45 seconds is a GOOD thing
>>
>>715304183
You know you can just wet your hand pull back your foreskin and wipe your wet hand over it and then wash your hand and its clean.
>>
>>715304742
okay, dude. It's like saying you should wash your feet everytime you walk around. Your shit doesn't make sense. It doesn't EVER smeel even remotely bad if you shwoer daily, every 2 days even
>>
>>715304742
>Virgin detected
Sex is dirty, faggot. That's how it works. Do you think pussys pee and don't get anything on them, do you think they smell like flowers. Shake your dick like a normal person and you'll be fine. Jesus Christ.
>>
>>715304742
implying you don't pull back the foreskin every time you piss, jesus fucking christ cut people are so brainwashed when it comes to being cut or uncut its not even funny, your parent made a retarded decision and cut their kid, now their kid wonders the earth with a mutilated penis telling everyone else how its so much better than uncut.
>>
I see all these posts about Muh mutilations and Muh abuse yet I never see a cut person complain about that fact. I'm cut and I'm glad my parents got it done. Not religious, no Jewish ancestry. It was just done in my family because my great grand parents thought it looked better
>>
>>715304839
Which is exactly why I said that. I do know. Uncut cock is much more fun to suck.
>>
>>715304798
fuck no lol. maybe your fucked up area

TO reporting for a big uncut
>>
>>715304742
What's up with those biology deniers? There's no cons to uncut, the smell thing is debunked and i've never had a partner complain
>>
>>715304987
Your great grandfather likes cock. Big surprise. Must run in the family.
>>
>>715304987
you're glad your parents did it because you never knew whats like to be uncut, if you didnt like being cut you would be a frustrated piece of shit so you just roll with it since you had no other choice.
>>
>>715304798
not french canada, where i live. I think maybe 10% max people here. Th rest of canada probably, but then again the population of all of anglo canada is less than california.
>>
Any devices that I can make to restore my foreskin?

I don't want to spend $50 to $100 on a device
>>
>>715305218
you can do that?
>>
>>715304183
>Uncut easier hand jobs, harder to keep hygienic

What ?

I'm hygienic but uncun, no problem for me.
Stop try to reassure yourself because it's too late mate.
>>
>>715304866

have some self control you faggot
>>
>>715304946
Uncut people are just as brainwashed.
Cut people don't need lube.
Cut people don't feel less sensitive because for them it's always felt sensitive because they can't know what uncut feels like so our sensitivity feels the same as uncut sensitivity
>everything is relative.
Most cut guys can. Pull their skin over their glans if they didn't get it cut too tight.
>>
>>715305280
foreskinrestore com/main.html
>>
>>715304866
implying that if you are uncut you nut in 45 seconds, it doesnt mean that at all it means sex and chicks touching your penis is more enjoyable and you feel better.
>>
>>715305044
Toronto is basically USA. The rest of Canada despises your piece of shit province. Stealing Alberta and bc oil and lumber income and funding your own shithole with federal taxes.
>>
>>715305335
I'm hygienic too. Never understood the whole unhygienic argument. I don't even wash my dick that much unless I've came recently. It's always clean enough. Plus I've been told my cock smells nice. Weird compliment but I'll roll with it LMAO
>>
>>715305423
I don't need lube either and im not cut, difference is my chick gets wet, yeah chicks get wet in case you've never saw a wet vagina.
>>
>>715304936
apparently no blood and clotted dead cells come out of it either, kek

you're replying to a virgin, anon
>>
>>715305280
>>715305218
It looks fucking disgusting and you will damage your dick later in life. The glans never really gets lubricated again and you don't restore sensitivity. Just accept your dick and don't make it looks disgusting just to make you feel like more of a man faggot.
>>
http://www.who.int/hiv/topics/malecircumcision/en/

Note: WHO, that is WORLD health organization
>>
File: 1465920729761.jpg (44KB, 521x562px) Image search: [Google]
1465920729761.jpg
44KB, 521x562px
hood dicks
>>
>>715305649
i never wash my cock and everyone tell me she smell very good even my boss.

Washing is for dirty people
>>
>>715305560
>your piece of shit province
>implying our GDP isn't the second largest
>Initially implying i'm from quebec when 30% of french speakers live outside quebec
>generalizing quebeckers when 8% of us were born anglophones and over half of us live bilingually in Montreal, Sherbrooke and Gatineau

You know nothing idiot, you're showering shit you heard from people. Fucking leave your basement
>>
File: hope lol .jpg (80KB, 766x960px) Image search: [Google]
hope lol .jpg
80KB, 766x960px
this thread is full of butthurt cucks.
>uncut cuck here
>it doesnt just take "two seconds in the shower bro"
>its covered all day and its basically kept in constant humid, moist environment
>we have to keep close eye on it because dick cheese can occur if after third day of not showering
>overall, however, its not that big of a deal
>girls that make it a big deal are girls you dont want to date anyway
im so drunk
>>
>>715306179
WHO gives a shit about aids. Didn't you see family guys? 5 years from now well have nyquil cold flu and aids pills.
I'm gay. I'd never suck an uncut dick. Hand jobs are kinds fun just because the skin is fun to play with. In the same way an ear lobe or lips are fun to play with. Just loose floppy skin. Cut feels amazing with blowjobs and they're just more aesthetic in general.
>>
okay so i dont know if this is just a problem for me, im pretty sure its not.

when i take a piss, i give it a shake at the end to get the drops out. but once i go about my business, i notice a few drops leak out. if your dick is uncut, your basically leaking piss in your foreskin. that shit is nasty

also have a friend, he mentions when he thrusts in, the foreskin yanks back on the head too hard causing discomfort (when hes not wearing a condom).
>>
>>715305423
What about people who got cut later in life because of phimosis or for another reason, backing his exact points?
>>
It's funny that uncuts bitch about sensitivity and mutilation all day but when it comes down to it. No cut guy has ever been rejected for having a gross looking dick. Uncutfags seem to have this happening all the time.
>>
>>715306664
Anyone who gets cut later in life says as for sensitivity it feels the same. Speaking from personal experience. It's harder to jerk off for sure but the pleasure is still the same.
>>
File: 29ffpzo.jpg (42KB, 500x523px) Image search: [Google]
29ffpzo.jpg
42KB, 500x523px
Nuff said
>>
>>715306723
If that was a real problem, uncut guys could just get cut any time but they don't
You cutfags are in denial for never having the choice, leaving you to deal with your dry crusty dick
>>
>>715306723
maybe in murica, so its irelevant.
>>
I've literally never met a woman who prefer ed uncut. It's common knowledge that cut is more attractive, it's even part of a few popular tv tropes.
>>715304367
>>715304753
>>
>>715307024
lmao
>>
>>715306976

You are missing something buddy :(

'why did you cut my dick when i was a kid dad?"
"Because."
>>
>>715306976
>>
File: 45.jpg (122KB, 1600x1071px) Image search: [Google]
45.jpg
122KB, 1600x1071px
Mmm floppy vagina looking uncut.
>>
>>715304183
Circumcision: from the days when filthy sand niggers waited for the white man to teach them about showers and soap. You're welcome 'slimes.
>>
>>715307099
Citation needed
>>
>>715306438
>Not showering for 3 days in the first place

Disgusting
>>
File: 1474432613834.jpg (25KB, 540x529px) Image search: [Google]
1474432613834.jpg
25KB, 540x529px
>>715306474
if you're a guy kill yourself
>>
>>715306829
I disagree. Got cut with 26. Me and everyone I know that went trough the same procedure experience reduced sensitivity.
In fact, I am depressed about it for 3 years now.
I am battling with it and have therapy. Thats where I found others.
>>
>>715307211
accurate when you have a small dick, to be fair. I personally have not much excess skin over my glan.

But it IS true that cut looks ''better'' but what is very inacurate is all those fags saying uncut looks bad.
>>
>>715307302
this
>>
File: tumblr_mxkzxgJ3sd1sdkxweo1_500.jpg (75KB, 416x700px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mxkzxgJ3sd1sdkxweo1_500.jpg
75KB, 416x700px
>>715307132
>because it looks better, smells better and you'll never be rejected by a girl
>>
>>715305423
Cut people can need lube. That's entirely dependent on how much was cut off and how much you grow between a few hours old and being a grown ass man. So basically, it's total guesswork on the part of the doctor. Most cut guy definitely cannot pull the skin over the glans. I can, but many aren't so lucky.
>>
>>715306829
Many cut men do report decreased sensitivity. The full impact of circumcision can take decades to manifest, keratinization of the glans is a very slow process.
>>
>>715304183
>be me
>be un cut.
Pro's
Feels good man
dick doesnt look like sandpaper.
moist as fuck
can jerk easy.
Girls who have never played with un cut go crazy.

Cons
Stank somtimes
dick cheese.
>>
>>715307342
Lol you sound like a faggot. Group therapy to cry over your penises. Yeah you sound like you need help.
>>
>>715304183
>scarring
>cracked, dry, discolored glans
>better looking
no. They basically look the same when erect anyway, minus all the ways cut ones are fucked up.
>>
>>715307099
american tv tropes, im pretty sure we as guys make a bigger deal about this than girls do, and the girls that DO make a big deal out of it are american chicks who have never seen a uncut dick in their life so when they do see one they say its gross and freak out for no reason, I live in a east eu country never in my fuck life has a chick ever mentioned me being uncut, being cut is engraved in american culture hence all the brainwashing when it comes to saying cut is better/healther etc when in fact unless you need to do it for a medical reason you're better off not doing it but hey you never got the choice to choose so you roll with it and try to defend it as best you can because jews cucked you hard mode on that one, jews messed with your manhood lmao and you defend it.
>>
>>715307099
Yeah, and in the middle east you'd have trouble finding a man who finds non-FGM'd vaginas attractive, but you don't see people using that as an argument to butcher little girls in the civilized world, do you?
>>
im not cut but i do leave it back :) yay for me
>>
>>715307789
Most uncuts can't pull the skin all the way behind the head so it looks like an ant eater penis so no they don't basically look the same
>>
>>715304866
Circumcision actually increases the likelihood of suffering from premature ejaculation. Some of the specialized structures in the foreskin that are removed allow for anticipation of orgasm further in advance and greater control over when you cum.
>>
>>715307435
i've never been rejected by a girl but as u want mate.
>>
uncut: Your dick isn't mangled.
>>
>>715304987
Hi, I'm cut. I'm complaining. There are lots of us. What kind of fucking cuck is glad his parents cut the most sensitive part of his dick off.
>>
This thread is old cancer.

Fuck off.
>>
>>715307728
I had to mutilate my dick and will never experience real pleasure again. And some dumb cutfag comes along and lies about all this because he is in denial.
Kys Schlomo
>>
>>715305560
waaaaaa dicks talk and pussies walk

enjoy your crashed economy you fucking redneck
>>
>>715308182
I am. It's a shame you're so insecure about your dick that you can't just accept your body the way it is. You probably think if you were cut you'd have a better sex life but the reality is you're just an insecure betafag and blame that on being cut. Cry for me. Your tears of anguish sustain me.
>>
>>715304183
>harder to keep hygienic
do you have trouble washing your hands too op?
>>
>>715305218
Just manually tug. It works faster than devices, although you need to dedicate some time to it every day.

http://www.restoringforeskin.org/beginners-guide-foreskin-restoration

>>715306095
The glans does become smooth and moist again and sensitivity is mostly restored.

See before: http://foreskinrestore.com/results_1-24months.html

and after: http://foreskinrestore.com/under_the_hood.html
>>
>>715304742
That's why your suppose to pull the skin back retard?
>>
>>715307099

American TV maybe, because as a nation you have been successfully cucked into allowing people to mutilate your baby's penis and thank them afterwards.
>>
Uncut: The added friction/sensitivity from sexual intercourse is just basically you fucking your own foreskin, thus making you a homosexual.

Cut: Not the above
>>
>>715308400
Maybe you should remove another layer of skin off your fuck stick. You know, to be even more manly. lol look at these people that had something done to them and complaining about actual problems, am I right? They should be glad to be mutilated.
>>
>>715306179
The head of the WHO circumcision task force invented a circumcision device. He has a financial conflict of interest. And every medical association in Europe disagrees. And even if there are minor benefits in 3rd world shitholes (and that's highly questionable, studies into the matter have severe methodological flaws), most of us don't live in third world shitholes.
>>
>>715308677
Added friction? it decreases friction and makes it more pleasurable (and less painful) for the woman too, while making it more likely for her to orgasm.
>>
>>715309011
Sorry, I don't know how it works, because I'm not fucking my own foreskin when having sex with women. Its all vaginal wall for me bby.
>>
>>715307099
This is legit one of the most cringeist things I've ever read kek
>>
>>715304183
If you're too stupid to clean your own dick then a smelly cock is the least of your problems.
>>
>>715309116
How shocking, a pro-circumcision anon is ignorant of how a penis is supposed to work.
>>
I'm circumcised, and sex feels great for me. When/if I have a son, if the data still suggests that curcumcision makes HIV transmission less likely, then I'll have him circumcised. If you feel strongly either way about this, though, you're probably a loser regardless of what your dick looks like.
>>
>>715310174
obvious troll.
No one on /b/ has a chance at procreating.
and before you respond, nutting in a trap won't get it pregnant no matter how hard you try so don't even argue.
>>
All I see are fags trying to justify their jew dick
>>
I don't know people on 4chan make such a big deal over it. (If I had to guess, it's because of all the white nationalists and their fervent hatred of Jews and their traditions) Circumcision is unnecessary, and being uncut is obviously better in 99% of cases, but are you people so insecure that you have to put others down over their genitals? Christ, call me a newfag, but you people are SERIOUSLY insecure.
>>
File: 1478837654113.jpg (21KB, 400x363px) Image search: [Google]
1478837654113.jpg
21KB, 400x363px
>>715304742
Do you even piss bro?
>>
>>715310622
Implying 90% of this thread isn't butthurt uncutfags going into in depth detail about how their cock is superior
>>
>>715310644
newcutfag detected
>>
>>715304936
might as well go all the way and helicopter it
>>
>>715310174
The study into HIV transmission had severe problems. The circumcised men couldn't have sex while they were recovering, and they were given a safe sex lesson that the uncircumcised group were not. Even taking that study at face value, the difference in transmission is not large, and only applies to heterosexual sex. Circumcision is not anywhere near as effective as wearing a condom, or just not fucking people who have HIV.

Some data points to circumcision actually making HIV worse, because the increased friction is more likely to cause bleeding.

Circumcision has been a treatment looking for a disease for over a century not. Circumcised doctors and scientists have dedicated countless hours to researching a justification for what was done to them, and they still haven't come up with a convincing one.The list of things they've come up with over the years is fucking ridiculous.
>>
>>715310797
It's really sad how many male genital mutilation victims are in denial about what was done to them and absolutely refuse to believe that anyone who was circumcised could possibly be opposed to the practice. Women in the third world subjected to FGM feel much the same way as first world circumcised men, but they don't have the fucking internet. What's your excuse?
>>
Uncut: all benefits
Cut (willingly): bitches gun suk ur dick and elyon thinks ur a kool and funny guy! Or you were a major badass pharaoh or something.
Cut otherwise : cereal mans brother thinks you arent going to jerk off... boy is he wrong!
>>
ITT: people trying to justify infant genital mutilation.
>>
>>715311342
makes me a little sad everyday I see what I could have had
>>
>>715304183
1. Dicks look weird either way
2. Girls don't really care, and if a girl does care drop her immediately. Trust me from experience
3. Who fucking cares about hand jobs/Lube is a thing/ Uncut is just as easy as long as you keep your skin active
4. It's seriously not hard to keep clean, Smegma is for retards who don't understand the basic concept of a wash cloth and some soap or a shower every day
>>
I am cut.
Uncut is my fetish.
>>
File: ayy.jpg (51KB, 239x340px) Image search: [Google]
ayy.jpg
51KB, 239x340px
Uncut as nature intended.
>>
>>715306723
why would a woman who's never been raped, complain about rape all day?
the fuck
>>
>>715311652
Restore. Helps me deal with the sadness and makes my dick feel better. My only regret is that I didn't start sooner.

>>715311861
I know that feel
>>
>>715311123
>the study
Well you're obviously misinformed if you think there's only been one study in this area.

http://science.howstuffworks.com/environmental/life/cellular-microscopic/circum-aids.htm

I know this is from 10 years ago, but it correctly references those three papers. Until you show me scientists refuting all their methods or finding different results, it still seems quite safe to say it reduces chances of hiv transmission. And I'll need a citation on education only being given to those who underwent the circumcision in whatever study you're talking about.

Your last two paragraphs mean nothing without supporting evidence.
>>
>>715304987
>Not religious, no Jewish ancestry

"Lets cut our dicks for no reason!"

-no one ever
>>
>>715311123

why not teach your son safe sex instead of cutting off the tip of his dick?
>>
>>715313540
>>715311123
Also the first study mentioned in the article was conducted by French researchers from France
>>
>>715304742
>implying I don't just pull the skin back when I piss so none of it gets stuck inside.

Here's one for you uncutfags.

I can jack it with no need to cleanup and can do so from complete concealment. When you cum you just pinch the foreskin shut. You can jack off through your pocket then just walk to the bathroom with your hands in your pocket pinching it shut to dump.
>>
>>715313919
meant to reply to
>>715310174
>>
>>715313941
>>715313540
>>715311123
The first of the three mentioned

http://journals.plos.org/plosmedicine/article?id=10.1371/journal.pmed.1001509
>>
>>715304183
>less sensitive

Not at all true, read a fucking medical journal, faggot.
>>
>>715313725
When I asked my family they said
"Cut penises are more likely to run into complications"
After which I informed them that modern medicine has no problems fixing said issues.
From there long story short: "Looks Better"

Like the other guy,non-religious family background, just idiots falling into peer pressure. Unlike other guy, I dislike this.

Lookin' forward to that fancy new CRISPPY thing though, gonna get myself a scoocums deal on a foreskin regen.
>>
Wow. It's amazing how ignorant so many people can be about something.
>>
>>715314136
Lead on that study, Bertran Auvert, is an associate of the gilgal society, a pedophile circumcision fetishist group.
>>
File: Reek-game-of-thrones.jpg (46KB, 658x370px) Image search: [Google]
Reek-game-of-thrones.jpg
46KB, 658x370px
>>
>>715313540
>>715314136
http://www.doctorsopposingcircumcision.org/for-professionals/alleged-medical-benefits/hivaids/
>>
>>715313947
Pls don't do this
>>
>>715314778
There's no problem with it. Literally been doing it for about 11 years.
>>
>>715304183
lol at you fags still talking about this shit as if it matters
>>
Cut amerifags make the most retarded arguments for their parents forcing them to be cucky jews
>>
>>715314887
I jack off through clothes all the time with a cut cucumber, to avoid cleanup just slap a condom on your willy and get silly. Lets you do it without having to crabwalk to the bathroom with an obvious fist in your crotch. That or just throw out your underwear and feel the breeze with eeze.
>>
>>715315372
>take dick
>move to preferred side of pants
>is not perfectly positioned under pocket
>pinch shut with just two fingers when done
>don't wear skinny jeans like a faggot
It's not really that difficult, plus I don't actually have to use condoms to jack off.
>>
Uncut has higher risk of UTI infection
>>
>>715315882
>Urinary Tract Infection infection
Girls have an enormously higher UTI rate than either, but we treat them with antibiotics like sensible fucking people.

http://www.doctorsopposingcircumcision.org/for-professionals/alleged-medical-benefits/urinary-tract-infections/
>>
Might as well start cutting peoples earlobes off, eventually that will be the "norm" and it will look weird when people have them. Lose their function, but who cares right? It would look weird to still have them!
>>
>>715315557
Logistically that sounds weird; Whenever I blast it's atleast a tablespoon of spunk, seems improbable that much could be contained in a mere fleshflask
>>
>>715315344
It's way easier to just pretend nothing's wrong than to admit that your parents did something horrible to you with lifelong consequences that you can never totally recover from when you were completely defenseless.

I know I used to argue in favor of it. I mean, surely my parents knew what they were doing, right? My mom was a fucking baby nurse, she of all people should know. Nope. She had no clue the harm did to me or any of the other babies she was complicit in butchering. All of the reasons she gave for why she did it have been debunked. I can't blame her though. She trusted the doctors she worked with. The cunt that cut me was a friend of hers.
>>
>>715316362
It stretches. Skin is very elastic.
>>
>>715309149
Stay salty uncut
>>
lol jews
>>
>>715304946
enjoy smegma faggots
>>
>>715311948
nature also intended you to hunt and gather and not be a faglord on 4chan
>>
>>715318536
>>715311948
You mean God intended
>>
>>715318370
I love how circumcised dudes think they're such smegma experts. Just fucking rinse your dick off at least every day or two and it's not a problem.

I bet you didn't know that women produce vastly more smegma than intact men, did you?
>>
Halfcut master race reporting in
>>
>>715318717
neither nature or God intended anyone to be faggots on 4chan yet here we are
>>
File: Trollface (1).png (111KB, 991x806px) Image search: [Google]
Trollface (1).png
111KB, 991x806px
>>715318800
Nah i'm not a smegma expert...i've never even had any
>>
>>715319256
prove it
>>
>>715319359
evidently you're not, or else you would know that regardless of your circumcision status your dick still produces it.
>>
>>715307099
>>715308052
False
>>
File: intactiviste-jonathon-conte.jpg (142KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
intactiviste-jonathon-conte.jpg
142KB, 900x600px
>>715304183
>>
File: my-body-my-choice-equality.jpg (43KB, 778x381px) Image search: [Google]
my-body-my-choice-equality.jpg
43KB, 778x381px
>>715304183
genital mutilation should be outlawed for men also...
>>
>>715308400
>Accept your body the way it is
You mean the way it was faggot. You're the one that changed something natural to unnatural.
>>
>>715319907
No it doesn't. In fact it is a cleanliness issue. Also Islam violates human rights.
>>
>>715308070
citation needed
>>
File: 1480292463208.jpg (93KB, 638x479px) Image search: [Google]
1480292463208.jpg
93KB, 638x479px
>>715320048
Yours is a shit culture.
>>
>mfw I started this thread hours ago
>mfw uncut fags still trying to justify their disgusting anteater dicks instead of just kneeling and sucking our superior cut dicks.
>mfw I have no face
>>
>>715320043
cleanliness might be a side effect but it's not the main reason.
>>
>>715308400
I'd rather not sit around pretending everything is OK waiting for my ugly ass dick to go completely numb when I can do something about it.

>>715320210
Have you ever once stopped to think how fucked it is that society has conditioned you to think that a normal dick is disgusting, and one that has had important parts forcibly removed is not? Muslims that practice FGM have a very similar attitude.
>>
>>715320043
So people don't have a right to their bodies? And you do realize muslims are the largest group of circumcisers in the world, right? Do you really want to be grouped in with them?
>>
>>715320043
Nope, there's essentially no difference in cleanliness. Wash your fucking dick. And there's nothing cleanly about putting an open wound in a piss and shit filled diaper.
>>
>>715304183
I'm Jewed and I'm happy that I can get a BJ without the girl getting grossed out.

I wouldn't cut my kid though, we shower daily now so it's not necessary and I'm not brainwashed by a pedophile cult.
>>
File: img005.jpg (498KB, 1024x843px) Image search: [Google]
img005.jpg
498KB, 1024x843px
>>715320659
>there's nothing cleanly about putting an open wound in a piss and shit filled diaper

you, I like you...
>>
I don't understand why all you mother fuckers are giving cut people shit. It's not like they're born and then ask to mutilate their fucking genitals. It's the parents choice.
>>
>>715320935
So they realize that they've been mutilated, and don't end up mutilating their children as well.
>>
>>715304936
Truth here.
>>
>>715320806
Only ignorant American bitches who don't realize intact dicks are objectively better at pleasing them think foreskin is gross. But hey, I'm glad you're happy with you dick and even more glad you won't do it to your kid.

>>715320935
They're free to be happy about their dicks, but allowing them to pretend they're not worse off as a result is just going to lead to them doing it to their kids.
>>
>>715304183
Cut vs uncut
Normal vs mutilated

... and I'm cut. Fucking sucks
>>
File: parenting101.jpg (29KB, 582x573px) Image search: [Google]
parenting101.jpg
29KB, 582x573px
>>715320935
So that we hope they won't torture their own children in the futur...
>>
>>715304742
If she's that close to my dick, she's not there to smell my dick, she has to suck it, fucking retard
>>
>>715305423
Except you're not feeling the same lvl of sensitivity.
>>
>>715304742
So fucking rinse it in the sink then, jesus it's not hard.
>>
>>715320585
>And you do realize muslims are the largest group of circumcisers in the world, right
Actually they are not. Jews are.
>>
ITT: Butthurt shlomos defend genital mutilation
>>
>>715305423
So what you're saying is they do feel less sensitive, they just don't realize it and refuse to admit it when presented with evidence of that fact.

>>715321154

>>715321298
Nope, there are like 100x more Muslims in the world in the world than there are Jews. There are more circumcised Americans than there are circumcised Jews.
>>
>>715316924
>the harm
What's the harm? You sound like an sjw. Are you literally shaking right now?
>>
cut: looks worse (this is a matter of opinion), less sensitive, has ~1% more resistance against std's, which is irrelevant because condoms.

uncut: easier to fap, more sensitive, you can develop dick cheese.
For me it takes about a week of not showering to get anything, but if i want it the option is there.
>>
>>715304183
>Cut vs uncut.
more like cut vs. normal
>>
>>715321787

http://www.doctorsopposingcircumcision.org/for-professionals/complications/

http://www.doctorsopposingcircumcision.org/for-professionals/psychological-impact/

http://www.doctorsopposingcircumcision.org/for-professionals/sexual-impact/

http://www.circumcisionharm.org/images-circharm.org/Summary%20of%20Harm%20Survey%20Findings.pdf
>>
>>715304183
women love the cut men. literally no debate at all.

uncut men are inferior and you can't argue it.
>>
>>715322544
and you base this shit on what? hearsay?
because im quite sure that where i live cut men are seen as freaks, so yes i can argue with that.

I cant argue with your opinion tho, but dont mistake your opinions with facts.
>>
>>715321787
>Extremely painful procedure
>slow, numbing keratinization of the glans
>loss of the gliding motion of the foreskin
>scarring
>cracking of the glans when the foreskin (initially fused to it like a nail to the nail bed) is ripped from it
>Potential for a host of complications up to and including death
>Diminished sexual pleasure for both partners
>frequently removes the frenulum, the most sensitive part of the penis
>always removes the ridged band, the second most sensitive part of the penis
>removal of 33-50% of the penile skin
>removal of the vast majority of penile nerves
>Increased likelihood of discomfort for both partners
>Decreased likelihood of female orgasm
>increased likelihood of premature ejaculation
>increased likelihood of erectile dysfunction
>narrowing of the opening of the urethra, causing urinary problems
>correlation with a whole host of mental disorders, including autism and ADHD
>>
>>715307342
Wtf lmao. Bro, stop being a huge faggot you spoiled brat.
>muh sensitivity

Haha so stupid.
>>
>>715323143
I don't give much a shit either way but... source??
>>
>>715323430
its ok if you dont have any sensitivity, just dont take your frustrations out on others.
>>
>>715316604
>>
>>715304183
>less sensitive
Proven false.
>>
>>715323430
So much denial.
>>
File: feels good.jpg (25KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
feels good.jpg
25KB, 300x300px
mfw white uncut USAfag master race here. is nice.
>>
>>715323756
I'm can't be frustrated about something I never had (or had more of). I think he's a dramatic retard for getting therapy and crying about it. We're talking about the skin on our dicks ffs.
>>
File: 20161118_022232.jpg (2MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20161118_022232.jpg
2MB, 2560x1440px
>>715304183
As a sissy I don't care as long as it's clean, thick, veiny and he knows how to fuck.
>>
>>715304987
sexually abused girls grow up to be whores, so maybe your reasoning is retarded or maybe your grand dad took an odd interest in your dick shape.
>>
File: 2 (2).jpg (158KB, 598x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2 (2).jpg
158KB, 598x1080px
is my dick ugly?
>>
>>715307435
>and you'll never be rejected by a girl

Funny. Ive rejected thousands of american retards literally JUST because of this. Im so glad I never have to deal with this disgusting shit since its illegal to do for no reason in my actual first world country

Im sure if girls grew up in a country where every man gets their lips cut off, they would get used to kissing those too and thinking the real deal is weird. Go fuck yourself retard.
>>
The hygiene reason is retarded, it's like saying it's better to cut your arm off because it will be easier to wash your armpit. It's not hard in any way to begin with.

2/10 made me reply
>>
>>715307435
>Scarred
>Two-coloured

>looks better
okay.
>>
>>715324303
>since its illegal to do for no reason in my actual first world country

Which country anon ?
I wish it was the case in mine...
>>
I'm cut and I milk the rest of the piss out of my dick and soak it up with toilet paper so it doesn't drip on my pants later on the dude who said cleaning your uncut dick every two days is OK you're gross lmao you are a bunch of beta cuck virgin salty dick motherfuckers if u dont milk it out and soak it up
>>
>>715304798
Fuck yeah!!

It's pronounced Cutada.
>>
>>715324303
>thousands
>because they were most likely circumcised when they were a child
Top kek. Also, you take a few hundred uncircumcised dicks in your ass? Good to know you like having AIDS faggot.
>>
>>715305560
403fag reporting in.

I approve of this post.
>>
>>715304910
Wiping a wet hand on something doesn't clean it
>>
As a girl, I definitely prefer uncut. Honestly, since I've experienced uncut, the thought circumcised dicks actually turns me off. Uncut feels so much better. Alas, I live in America, land of circumcision. So the odds aren't good. It's true though. Most women I know think uncut is gross. How unfortunate for them. They ought to give 4skin a chance.
>>
>>715324101
We're not talking about something you never had. You did have it. In a sane society, you would still have it. It was taken away from you, by people you trusted, when you were totally vulnerable and entirely dependent on them. We're talking about a considerable amount of skin, nerves, dedicated structures, and mucous membrane on the most personal part of our anatomies. I really don't understand how you would not be upset about that.

How would you feel if you parents cut off your ears, or eyelids? Would you not care if most of the people in your country had them cut off?
>>
>>715324819
Ive gotten tens of thousands of messages from /b/ alone since my kik has been spammed in slut threads by autists for a year. Go kill yourself jew. Why dont you remove your asscheeks so youll have an easier time wiping your ass?

>>715324649
Finland.
>>
>>715304183
>Cut people don't need lube.

Nigga are you fucking dumb? Cutfags are the ones that need lube to masturbate, we have foreskin so we don't need any of that shit.
>>
>>715324999
if you really are a girl you must be a huge loser

a guy on a b foreskin thread i can understand, but a girl? cmon, you should be out being a slut
>>
Am cut. I know my penis has less sensitivity, less feeling, is dry and the skin gets very tight when I am hard but I dont mind, I'm used to it.
>>
>>715324999
I ain't a Jew. I also don't have a circumcised penis. You're still a slut.
>>
>>715324936
Bong here. On a related note my American gf freaked out when she saw my cock for the first time because she'd never seen an uncut one before and said "oh you have one of the other kind don't you"..kek
>>
File: 1457907887419.png (532KB, 512x466px) Image search: [Google]
1457907887419.png
532KB, 512x466px
>>715325126
Im sick at home. I always open these threads to laugh at the cut retards spouting stupid shit. The only ones I count as humans are the ones who resent it, and even then I wouldnt do anything with them since im not some fucking retard philanthropist.

>>715325190
>durr ure a slut because thousands of men have messaged you!

I infact am a slut but youre a retarded virgin.
>>
>>715324955
You are a fucking retard, you need eye lids. Your comparison was so dog shit, cut is better.
>>
>>715325132
http://www.restoringforeskin.org/public/manual-tugging/method-2
Do just a bit of this an you can alleviate the tightness. No need to go all the way if you don't want to, although I would recommend it.
>>
>>715324936
By girl you mean uncutfag amirite?
>>
File: thumb.jpg (2KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
thumb.jpg
2KB, 250x250px
>>715325300
>>
Why would you want to ban infant circumcision?

It's cleaner, you have less chances of infections, stds, general penis problems, and it doesn't hurt your sexual function at all.

Circumcision should be promoted alongside vaccination. It is clearly the better route to go.
>>
>>715325290
i dont think you are a girl

its much more likely that you are just a uncut person who is trolling
>>
>>715325290
I like you. Nothing wrong with being a slut.
>>
>be me
>be cut
>last longer during sex
>don't have to worry about moisture because I sweat a lot
>don't have to worry about diseases as much as an uncut person
>got cut when I was 19
>I think it looks better cut
>>
File: 1397205831765.jpg (543KB, 1620x1148px) Image search: [Google]
1397205831765.jpg
543KB, 1620x1148px
>>715307099
you shouldn`t believe the jewish propaganda you see on your tv shows. /b/ knows the truth
>pic related
>>
>>715304183
Uncut: If you keep clean, juicier, softer cock. Better aesthetics for women.

Cut: Dried up, rougher, crime against nature.
>>
>>715325290
I called you a slut because you're a slut. How do you think you got into the slut threads you tard?
>>
>>715324936
im uncut amerifag and ive fucked lots of american girls, never had any issues. quite a few of them already knew i was uncut before we fucked, they could have rejected/avoided sex if they wanted.
>>
>>715305007
> Uncut cock is much more fun to suck.
I agree.
>>
>>715324955
I was talking about him being a faggot. I've heard that a million times. Idc since I can't remember. I'm not gonna go into depression and jackoff my friends in therapy.
>>
File: image.jpg (51KB, 600x486px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51KB, 600x486px
>>715304183
Look at what happens!
>>
>>715325300
And you need a foreskin to have a fully functioning penis. Eyelids and foreskin actually have a lot in common. They're both mucous membranes meant to keep another structure moist and protected. Lips would be another somewhat analogous structure.
>>
File: B6tv6wFIEAAuSsn.jpg (46KB, 600x360px) Image search: [Google]
B6tv6wFIEAAuSsn.jpg
46KB, 600x360px
>>715325463
How fucking retarded are you? I got into the "slut" threads by some autistic creep wanting revenge on me because I didnt send him nudes, so he and other redditors kept spamming me here for a year straight, which is why I had to change my kik twice. Go kill yourself autist

>>715325399
Yeah, Im sure the normal people who have every chance in the world to get circumcised are the ones who need to desperately defend their OWN DECISION. I would literally kill myself and my family if I found out they had cut off my clit and labia as a baby
>>
>>715325479
This.
Every girl I've ever been with liked my dick and had zero complaints during or after. Have also has girls ask me to whip it out and show them when they heard I was uncut.
>>
>>715325361
Na, I used to it now. My wife likes it the way it is
>>
>>715325440
Fucking tard, cut isn't dry whatsoever.
>>
>>715325579
what is the function of a penis?

i thought final causes were removed from science
>>
Get your sons circumcised - you're doing them a favor.
>>
>>715325414
That's a lot of shoops
>>
>>715325642
You messaged him in the first place dipshit. You could've, A: Ignored him, B: not sent him nudes, or C: not have nudes in the first place. These are all viable options slut. Try try again.
>>
>>715307323
>gay
>if you're a guy
>IF

you chose the correct picture to post, nigger.
>>
>>715325740
nah, just the old times of /b/. things used to be different sonny
>>
>>715325713
Pissing, and fucking. Lack of a foreskin makes the penis worse at both.
>>
>>715325802
You really are retarded and you never being in contact with other people is showing through. Go fuck yourself retard. He messaged me and started stalking me when I didnt give him what he wanted. It literally doesnt matter at all yet youre trying to pull some DURR FUCKING SLUT!!11 U SHUDNT HAVE REPLIED!!1 shit about something you have no clue about.

Fucking idiot. Pic very related
>>
>>715325920
but it still functions in both of those areas doesnt it?

whats the difference between "functional pissing" and "fully functional pissing"?
>>
File: cringe.jpg (120KB, 656x809px) Image search: [Google]
cringe.jpg
120KB, 656x809px
The only truth is :
"how many cut their dick as adult ?"

Why do something to a child you wouldn't yourself ?
>>
>>715307342
I got cut as an adult and am glad my gross foreskin is gone in a trash dumpster somewhere.

I don't miss it at all. I'm very happy with the decision.

It looks and feels fantastic.
>>
>>715325579
>No eyelids
>Eyes dry out
>You get shit in your eyes
>Rip your fucking eyes
>How do sleep with eyes open

>No foreskin
>Better looking dick
>Smells better
>You dont bust in 5 secs
>Lower chance for STDs
>Profit
Fuck u btard they have nothing in common other than mucus membranes it was a shit compasrison the cuck did up there
>>
>>715325644
yeah girls will fuck any dick they can
>>
>>715326049
Does your boyfriend appreciate it, faggot?
>>
ive been cut from birth and i prefer cut dicks, but i like both kinds
>>
>>715326118
Butthurt nasty dogcock afraid to get the chop to make his cock nicer.
>>
File: image.jpg (149KB, 585x763px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
149KB, 585x763px
>>715326131
Should I get cut?
>>
>>715326196
if you want
>>
>>715325980
So you created a new account even though you knew he could get that one, since he was apparently stalking you? I'm not really believing your story here.
>>
>>715326153
Why? I have a fiance who sucks my uncut cock whenever I want and sometimes finds other bitches to help her.
>>
>>715326196
if that is you in the picture, you should become a human first.
>>
>>715325702
how is it not considered dry? where does moisture come from?
>>
>>715326101
>scarring, cracking, discoloration
>better looking

>wash your fucking dick once in a while

>circumcision leads to premature ejcaculation
>nerves in the foreskin allow greater orgasm control

>extremely marginally lower chance of STDs shown in some studies, others say the opposite

no anon, you are the retards
>>
>>715326253
What fucking story? How fucking retarded are you?

Its not my fault people want to talk to me. Go be a jealous neckbeard elsewhere.

Oh wait...this is the right place for it afterall
>>
Uncut pro: you're not a Jew or Muslim
>>
>>715326153
>dogcock
What does it say about our society that we genitally mutilate baby boys, but we leave dogs alone
>>
>>715326291
that was a hurtful remark. I am not an animal!
>>
>>715326049
I hope you enjoy slowly going numb. It's a very gradual process. Takes decades even.
>>
>>
File: 1.jpg (5KB, 210x118px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
5KB, 210x118px
>>715304183
you know one of the main reasons why a lot of men are cut is because its a medical condition when your only months old? the forskin tries to " heal " and it ends up healing over the entire head disabling the ability for the male to urinate. in the end it doesnt really matter although a higher percentage than half of the women in the world prefer uncut penis's.
>>
File: mHM3DMk.gif (2MB, 332x215px) Image search: [Google]
mHM3DMk.gif
2MB, 332x215px
>>715325866
>things used to be different
>>
File: IMG_3700.jpg (102KB, 375x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3700.jpg
102KB, 375x640px
>>
>>715326294
It's dry in comparison to a uncut dick ofc tard cunt, but compared to other skin on the body it's more moist.
>>
>>715326482
>Takes decades even

I don't think I'll care about fucking when I'm 80 anyways so who cares.
>>
>>715304183
technically it might be "harder" to keep hygienic but that's so marginal that it's pointless to even mention.
also cut doesn't automatically make it look better
Thread posts: 266
Thread images: 35

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.