[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

She lost. Get over it. She's never going to be the president

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 253
Thread images: 53

File: themummyreturns.jpg (70KB, 637x451px) Image search: [Google]
themummyreturns.jpg
70KB, 637x451px
She lost. Get over it. She's never going to be the president of anything. She didn't lose because of Russia. She didn't lose because of sexism. She lost because she's terrible.
>>
>>715294747

I'm not "over it" in the sense that we know democracy is a sham. Not because Trump won or because she lost, but I dunno the wheels are really started coming off and the mainstream is finally waking up to it. To tell you the truth, Hillary and Donald Trump are not ideal.

Also I think she lost mostly because she's lame. A vote for Hillary seemed... uncool. It seemed like the gay thing to do. Hillary was vanilla sex and Trump was anal pegging with vibrating egg listening to nightcore on weed.
>>
>>715294747
glad somebody on the internet understands this
>>
>>715295094
no she lost because her supporters would try to shame people for even considering anyone else so there was never a discussion about anything, thus when voting time came around everyone was quietly voting for trump
>>
>>715295481

that too I left out a lot because... well there's a lot of reasons not to vote for her. There was a lot of reasons not to vote at all.

me: blah blah blah this election sucked

it did tho
>>
>>715295724
the election was clearly hacked, how dare the russians or somebody expose how crooked the democratic party really is!
>>
What about that pizopular vote fam? Why are you doing Russian hackers work for free?
>>
>>715294747
She did lose because of Russia.

The email leaks perpetrated by Russia cast just enough doubt on her character to sway just enough people in Trump's favor.

I guarantee that if those leaks never happened, she would president now - what else would they have on her? Benghazi? Improper handling of her own emails? No one even gave a fuck about that anymore besides people who hated her anyways and would never have voted for her.

It was the DNC leaks that turned just enough Bernie supporters against her.
>>
>>715295855
the Russians were only rigging the election by showing that the cunt was already trying to rig it
>>
>>715295481

I always thought it would have been easier and more accepted to post on my facebook or twitter that I was legit gay than it would have been to say that I support Trump. The hate would have been unreal.
>>
>>715295855
And I'm sure if the RNC would have been hacked you would have seen that they were all really nice guys supporting each other and trying to get along, huh? I'm sure there was NOTHING scandalous at all going on in the Republican party at that time.
>>
>>715296102
so she did not lose because of what she did to bernie, but becouse somebody exposed her.

makes sense
>>
>>715296102
I cant help but hope that if not Russia someone else would have done the work
>>
>>715296197
You're right - and you would have deserved it more.
>>
>>715296102
>Russia boogeyman
>handwave away people actually caring about Benghazi and the emails
>blame Sanders supporters

Wew lad, you hit almost all of the talking points. +1000 Haitian Gourdes to your account.
>>
File: notpreesident.jpg (32KB, 480x475px) Image search: [Google]
notpreesident.jpg
32KB, 480x475px
>>715294747
>>
Praise Steve Mnuchin and Gary Cohn
>>
She lost because the low end of the gene pool was concentrated in a few strategic areas. Due to blind, shit assed luck, the low end of the gene pool elected their version of rich white trailer trash to lead the country. Joke's on them though as their trailer trash buffoon was cat fishing the lot of them and will shortly be butt fucking them royally.
>>
>>715296285
If the RNC had been hacked (and it may have been) it would have shown how those bunch of crooks tried to stop Trump from becoming president.

It would have helped out Trumps campaing quite a bit.

You know what would have helped hillary? not being such a croocked shit in the first place
>>
>>715296292
What did she do to Bernie, exactly? What illegal tactics did she use? What did she do, at all, besides try to secure the nomination?
>>
>>715296197
would have been far simpler, and to think I saw a racecar with trump plastered all over it at a nationals race in October...surprisingly little hate from the crowd tho
>>
File: lqbait.jpg (16KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
lqbait.jpg
16KB, 600x600px
>>715296102
>>
>>715296380
Prove what I said was wrong. Prove that had the DNC leaks not occurred, she would not be president now.
>>
File: epik.png (445KB, 1808x874px) Image search: [Google]
epik.png
445KB, 1808x874px
bullshit like this is why im no longer liberal

i cant believe they actually got crazier than 2008-2012 republicans
>>
>>715294747
She lost coz Americans are retarded cucks
>>
>>715296448
>people who don't agree with me are retards meme

I remember being a little kid, anon. Everyone who disagrees with you is stupid for the simple fact that they disagree with you. The majority of Americans aren't "real" Americans. Everything the media tells you is reliable information. Etc etc etc.

One day you'll look back at this period of time and realize that both sides were full of shit, that both sides have their retard voter bases propping them up, and that you were probably unreasonable in your assessments. Or you could be a mouth-breathing service worker who annoys everyone around you with your stupid thoughts. Probably the latter.
>>
>>715296484
Debate questions sent to her before debates, the whole DNC machine working for her, "selective" counting of votes... to name a few.
>>
>>715296610
lol - I guarantee you never read that article beyond the headline. You're part of the problem.
>>
She would have been a very good president given her years of experience in high government. This is why the electrical college needs to be replaced in favor of the popular vote.
>>
>>715295481
Pretty much this. Hillary and her cronies staked victory on so called liberal-voters who would "do the right thing" and vote Democrat no matter what.

>that was a stupid bet

most declared democratic voters did that, but not all enough of them. And some of the ones that did give their vote to her didn't do it because they liked her. And they told people that. in the end all of those voters had no motivation to push their agenda locally.

I know there's a ton of reasons, but that's my favorite because its more or less freedom incarnate.
>>
Trump voters are the shit on the bottom of my heel. Never has so transparent a conman done so little to fool so many rubes.
>>
>>715296102
indirectly the russians. their threat is interfere resulting in the activation of USCYBERCOM to monitor the election. any attacks would have been countered, thwarted, or reported to Congress.
>>
>>715295094
hey nigger where was your outrage during the primaries
>>
File: liberalcancer.png (1MB, 1212x922px) Image search: [Google]
liberalcancer.png
1MB, 1212x922px
>>715296727
what about this one
>>
>>715294747
you know what l don't what anybody says... l like Hillary clinton
>>
>>715296485
Well yea. It's the low end of the gene pool that goes to those events and they are the orange buffoon's base.
>>
>>715296567
>prove an unproveable hypothetic scenario

I bet your boyfriend loves talking to you.
>>
>>715296841
some people liked Bush and Obama too

0/10 shock value
>>
>>715296924
He does. Still waiting on that proof.
>>
>>715294747
>>715294747
I'm really excited to see how the shithole you elected is already fucking things up.

>selling off more oil and drilling on public land
>deregulating banks so we can have another 2008 crash
>sucking putins dick - you see what happened in Allepp this week?
>massive tax breaks for the rich and corporations, which I guarantee you won't help out anyone who isn't 1%er

So yeah, I'm disappointed. We were finally making some good progress in this country, and you pieces of shit had to fuck it up for the rest of us.

The sole consolation is I've decided I no longer care about this middle states. I'll enjoy watching them implode over the next few years.

>>>715296285
RNC was definitely hacked. We knew that the first day guccifer 2.0 started dumping.
>>
>>715296790
I figure there was also a bit of "shes probably one of the most corrupt people in the history of humanity" combining with "well even if he is such an incompetent ass he wont have the congressional support he needs to get much done"
>>
>>715296840
>>715296610
tell me this is fake, I want to believe in humans but I just can't seem to get past this autistic shit
>>
>>715295855
Yes was hacked by democrats an they still couldn't win it. She simply couldn't kill enough people
>>
>>715296484
The DNC is not supposed to be partial to any candidate until people vote.

>In its recent leak of 20,000 DNC emails from January 2015 to May 2016, DNC staff discuss how to deal with Bernie Sanders’ popularity as a challenge to Clinton’s candidacy. Instead of treating Sanders as a viable candidate for the Democratic ticket, the DNC worked against him and his campaign to ensure Clinton received the nomination.

once she got the nomination another batch of emails showed that the DNC had some "leverage" on Bernie to keep him in line

>A newly released email from WikiLeaks’ Podesta files shows top-level Clinton campaign members discussing the “leverage” that they have over Sanders to control how he spoke about Hillary Clinton during the primary race in May of last year, and another shows them scheduling Sanders’ endorsement of Clinton and planning how they’ll use it to rally the progressive vote in December of last year.
>>
>>715296840
Eh, I can see the logic. Climate change is going to be a bigger problem for many developing countries without secure supplies of water/food, like much of Africa.
>>
>>715296840
That one I haven't read, so I can't comment. The other one you're wrong about and clearly don't understand. The fact that you posted it and took the headline at face value means you're stupid. So there's no sense in talking with you.
>>
>>715296711
Hang in there. Some day you might develop some critical thinking skills. Some never develop them. Hope that's not you.
>>
so what you're saying is that Trump getting elected is the election-equivalent of juror nullification?
>>
ITT: Fake pro-Clinton trolls and reasonable people reasoning through the mistakes both sides made
>>
>>715296879
that's where your wrong...nascar maybe, but this wasn't nascar, it was a different style of racing all together
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWRJGdrWBsw
Guys! It's not over! Show your support please!
L E L
>>
are they still paying shills to advertise Hillary?
>>
>>715294747
true, trump is going to be president, but the margin was close enough that this badly undermines his victory. Putin achieved exactly what he wanted - he got a friendlier US president, got back at Hillary, and made a mockery of America's democracy and public institutions. This country just got fucked in the ass in full view of the rest of the world.
>>
>>715296768
no, she felt the presidency should have been given to her. she did nothing to inspire the vote except for the few pandering campaigns that were largely ignored. "7 things Hillary Clinton has in common with your abuela"? come the fuck on.
>>
File: 1429115047633.jpg (42KB, 453x576px) Image search: [Google]
1429115047633.jpg
42KB, 453x576px
Iv voted liberal all my life but they found the one person that was worst than Trump
like some shit out of a movie

just gonna leave this here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmqHISAuups&ab_channel=JUNJ
>>
>>715296768
No she would have been shit she was one of the same old same olds that's why she lost. People are sick of this shit. Get educated or kys
>>
File: 20161208_155649.jpg (1MB, 640x7185px) Image search: [Google]
20161208_155649.jpg
1MB, 640x7185px
>>
I didnt vote for Trump to win, I voted for Hillary to lose. Looks like I won. Stop crying, get a job, pay back Hillary, just get over it.
>>
>>715297344
Man, that Putin is really good at getting what he wants. Maybe we should elect him as POTUS in 2020, he seems to be able to get things done.
>>
>>715296994
I can easily prove it. Please step on my time machine, now I am erasing the wikileaks. people are voting again.

shocker, trump has won again. Turns out everybod knew Hillary was crooked even without the leaked emails.

now tits or gtfo
>>
>>715296841
holy shit. is that your command of english?
>>
File: Why Hillary Clinton lost.jpg (112KB, 928x335px) Image search: [Google]
Why Hillary Clinton lost.jpg
112KB, 928x335px
>>715295481
>no she lost because her supporters would try to shame people for even considering anyone else so there was never a discussion about anything, thus when voting time came around everyone was quietly voting for trump

Why Hillary Lost 101...
>>
>>715297490
You already have.
>>
>>715296448
She lost because of lack luster campaigning. Ignoring her voter base, and marginalizing the rural vote. The Dems were to stupid to run Bernie and now have to lay in the bed they made. Hell pelosi can't even see how fucked they are and plans to run the legislature business as usual.
>>
>>715297490
I was thinking mike rowe for pres 2020
>>
>>715297344
ye but amerifat is the true winner, isis proxy army as assad and putin reach further into Aleppo and idlib, the isis ultimate proxy army of brainwashed jihadis push further into homs and Damascus as the coalition takes back the land from them aswell. good game.
>>
>>715297380
Consider killing yourself you irredeemable rube.
>>
>>715297624
A dirty job indeed
>>
>>715297580
He has really good makeup FX guys.
>>
>>715296102

Hur dur...Russia
You enjoy the regular pegging you get from the media?
Yes, people gave a fuck about the email server, because they put the country's security at risk and others have gone to prison for much much less.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4034038/Ex-British-ambassador-WikiLeaks-operative-claims-Russia-did-NOT-provide-Clinton-emails-handed-D-C-park-intermediary-disgusted-Democratic-insiders.html
>>
>>715297610
Keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better.
>>
>>715296793
Trailer park welfare fag detected gtfo
>>
>>715296102
>She did lose because of Russia.
>>
>>715297767
obvious troll is obvious
>>
>>715297490
We already have his puppet in the White House. Why would he bother running?
>>
File: Typical Republican Cuck.jpg (87KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Typical Republican Cuck.jpg
87KB, 1280x720px
>>715294747
>>
>>715294747
I'd prefer her as a leader to Trump (not that I'm thrilled by either) but I agree this is why she lost. No tears, let's just see how Trump does.
>>
>>715297092
How is that racist though. The reason for differences in Africa and Europe isnt racial, it's socio-econimical.
>>
>>715297855
Gonna need sauce on that.
>>
>>715297610
Exactly. Pandering and name calling was not going to win votes. Obama's campaign engaged so many facets of america and connected with young voters. HRC didn't even come close to the energy Obama brought.
>>
>>715297870
Fuck unity. Fuck you.
>>
>>715297767
Face reality, only the mentally incompetent take refuge in wild conspiracies.
>>
>>715297931
Its not about unity, its called not being a crybaby cuck
>>
>>715296840
>liberalcancer.png

oh yeah, you're a real fucking patriot aren't you
>>
>>715297954
No conspiracy. The low end of the gene pool got lucky.
>>
I wish Biden would have run.
>>
voted for Trump. I am also a tax payer, have a full time job. Get scammed by Obamacare fake insurance, but still pay, because it's the law. Don't own a gun. Never been on welfare, or unemployment.

I know why you all are pissed. Your free ride is in jeopardy.
>>
>>715297022
>tell me this is fake

Certainly the top one ain't fake. A group of FUCKING WHITE MALES (literally), shutdown London City Airport in support of Black Lives Matter UK, claiming that Climate Change was racist.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/sep/06/climate-change-racist-crisis-london-city-airport-black-lives-matter

Not even sure where to start with that...
>>
Imagine a Biden/Sanders ticket vs. any Republican. That narrative would've really galvanized people to vote D this time around. Instead they let the money man run because it was "her turn" and this is what happened. Too bad the Dems learned fuck all from this.
>>
>>715297931
> fuck unity
> lives in the United States
wut
>>
>>715298090
Yup you are pretty low, but insulting people will not get you anywhere. As for the theory that everyone who voted for trump is genetically impaired, is a little of the old hum bug. You Philistine troglodyte.
>>
>>715294747
>Shames white men
>Constantly calls my bloc uneducated.
>Never refers to uneducated black males.
>Runs a campaign that just wants to make history cause first womyn president.
>Steals nomination from Bernie.
> Russia Russia, racist, misogyny, bigot, buzzword, buzzword.

>"Anon you ruined this country by not voting for someone who constantly told you you're ruining your country."
>>
>>715294747
You have no idea what can and may or may not happen.
That being said, she lost because of her "revolutionary" stance on gun reform.
You don't fuck with an American's right to buy shit that shoots a lot of bullets lady.
Fuck with people who are irresponsible enough to let their kids get to them.
>>
>>715298471
I'm ok being a Philistine troglodyte. Still places me at the higher end of the gene pool compared to a trumpanzee.
>>
>>715294747
Amen
>>
File: pretender.png (3KB, 698x1284px) Image search: [Google]
pretender.png
3KB, 698x1284px
>>715298793
>>
>>715294747
She actually lost because of the rust belt. Not the Russians, not the alt right, not even wikileaks. Just the rust belt. Look at her voting demographics. She did about as well as most Democrats do except in the rust belt85-90% of white males were voting for Trump giving him the W.
>>
>>715297001
> Allepp
Who gives a fuck about sandniggers?
>>
>>715298370
Of course they learned nothing the elections loss in their dillusions wasn't their fault. It was
>FBI
>Fake news
>Zuckerberg
>Russia
>White men.
>Harambe for splitting the vote.
>Your dog.

They have nothing to learn because they can't accept it was their fault.
>>
Voted for Trump: Has a job
Voted for Hillary: On welfare

The reason he won, was that slightly more people have jobs, than that of those on welfare.
>>
>>715296102
Idiot
>>
File: OP.jpg (68KB, 884x800px) Image search: [Google]
OP.jpg
68KB, 884x800px
>>715296567
>>
>>715299169
No, it was ignorant, fearful people being stupid and voting against their interests because muh guns, muh values ( which are pretty fucked up).
>>
>>715298677
>That being said, she lost because of her "revolutionary" stance on gun reform.
>You don't fuck with an American's right to buy shit that shoots a lot of bullets lady.

>POTUS exists to abide by the constitution
>Clinton aimed to wipe her ass with it

Pick one.
>>
>>715299502
Nancy Pelosi is that you?
>>
>>715298649
NOBODY RESPECTS ME BECAUSE THERE'S NOTHING TO RESPECT ABOUT ME

I KNOW, I'LL SHOW THEM HOW SMART I AM BY VOTING FOR A CON MAN

SPITE IS THE BEST POSSIBLE REASON FOR VOTING

I'll be fine under this presidency. You won't. And you deserve what's coming. Because you're a filthy rube.
>>
>>715299195
Uhmm... he lost the popular vote and the largest group of welfare recipients are whites in red states. Thanks for playing.
>>
>People in this thread actually think Trump is a russian puppet

the power of baseless propaganda never ceases to amaze me
>>
>>715295094
All the nigs thought it was pretty cool
>>
>>715299660
http://www.statisticbrain.com/welfare-statistics/

>% welfare recipients who are black: 39.6%

source: US Department of Health and Human Services, U.S. Department of Commerce, CATO Institute

Thanks for playing.
>>
File: 3mu-k.jpg (65KB, 850x478px) Image search: [Google]
3mu-k.jpg
65KB, 850x478px
>>715294747
>>
>>715299843
It's unsurprising but come on. We live in an age of information overload. People need to take some responsibliity when it comes to forming opinions and ideology. We can disagree, but let's disagree for legitimate reasons and not because of:

>muh feelins
>the media says so
>fucking whtie male
>>
>>715294747
She lost because she is a corrupt cunt that not even 100mil could get her elected. And thank God
>>
File: Go be a nigger somewhere else.jpg (38KB, 480x309px) Image search: [Google]
Go be a nigger somewhere else.jpg
38KB, 480x309px
>>715299660
>Uhmm... he lost the popular vote and the largest group of welfare recipients are whites in red states. Thanks for playing.

Now lets try that on a per capita basis shall we? Blacks represent less than 13% of the population, but they represent nearly 40% of all welfare claims.

Lets look at those AFDC figures for welfare claimants by ethnic origin again:

White 38.8%
Black 39.8
Hispanic 15.7
Asian 2.4
other 3.3

Fucking still not the whites despite them being the largest proportion of US population.
>>
>>715299502
>No, it was ignorant, fearful people being stupid and voting against their interests
Or maybe it was people who hate douchebags telling them what "their interests" are.
>>
>>715298370
>tfw shillbot runs AGAIN next time

god please short circuit her beyond repair, i will not rest until she's in the grave or in a cell.
>>
>>715299660
Tell me more about this "popular vote" thing, and how that wins elections. Thanks for trying.
>>
File: GoodFellaLaugh.gif (2MB, 230x175px) Image search: [Google]
GoodFellaLaugh.gif
2MB, 230x175px
>>715297092
>Climate change
>>
>>715299886
Welfare not EBT or food stamps. Niggers uses foodstamps more then anything else not just welfare
>>
>>715299660
>largest group of welfare recipients are whites in red states.

not if you actually look at facts (that thing that girls don't believe in)
http://www.statisticbrain.com/welfare-statistics/
Percent of welfare recipients who are white / caucasian 11,405,000
Percent of welfare recipients who are black 26,884,000

It gets better when you realize that there are 250m white people and only 36M black people.
>>
File: 1478675427144.jpg (23KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1478675427144.jpg
23KB, 600x600px
>>715299636
Hey look look kids, a democrat. You can tell by the superiority complex and holier than thou attitude.

Remember you're dumber than them and they only want to help you now let them help you you uneducated fucks.
>>
File: maduro.jpg (90KB, 940x627px) Image search: [Google]
maduro.jpg
90KB, 940x627px
>>715299502
Yes comrade!
>>
>>715295094
>A vote for Hillary seemed... uncool
kys
>>
>>715300692
how DARE you combat my superior liberal logic!!!!! my ideas are right and the numbers i think up in my head are right, the numbers lie!!!! Fuck you asshole
>>
>>715294747
OP You are about to learn the true meaning of the word terrible. Your tears will be delicious
>>
File: davidbrockshillking.jpg (36KB, 650x366px) Image search: [Google]
davidbrockshillking.jpg
36KB, 650x366px
>>715299636
I thought you were supposed to be scared?

Guess the talking point has changed.
>>
>>715299886
>http://www.statisticbrain.com/welfare-statistics/
http://krugman.blogs.nytimes.com/2013/07/11/even-more-about-whites-and-the-safety-net/?_r=0
>>
File: MussoliniHanging.jpg (142KB, 700x480px) Image search: [Google]
MussoliniHanging.jpg
142KB, 700x480px
>>715294747
Donald Trump lies about everything. I have no idea why anyone even listens to him.
>>
>>715301413
His base is the low end of the gene pool.
>>
>>715299660
Lmao, largest welfare group being whites in red states. The only way that's even remotely possible is if you count corn subsidies as welfare. And if you wanna blame white men in red states for using government money to produce feed corn for all the meat we eat every day and being some of the most productive members of society. Then okay. I honestly don't have a rebuttal.

Bonus points if you don't mention privilege.
>>
File: White Lies Matter.jpg (35KB, 375x240px) Image search: [Google]
White Lies Matter.jpg
35KB, 375x240px
>>715301413
>Donald Trump lies about everything. I have no idea why anyone even listens to him.

Like the cunt didn't?
>>
>>715298360
The Brussels bombers bombed the wrong airport...
>>
File: 22.jpg (29KB, 615x601px) Image search: [Google]
22.jpg
29KB, 615x601px
>>715301413
you say that like there isnt LITERALLY hours of Hillary lying on tape
>>
>>715296102
And if Snowden never rated out the NSA we would never know they were spying on everyone either.
>>
>>715294747
im not saying she is good but its pretty clear russia hacked are online voting system. this should clearly mean war.
>>
>>715301339
That's Medicaid, shit for brains, not welfare. Try again.
>>
>>715301689
DAYS of HRC lying on tape. FTFY
>>
>>715296102
So your saying she would of won if she didn't cheat the nomination away from Bernie.

Oh wait.
>>
>>715301770
but obama demanded a transparent government. how did he let this happen?
>>
>>715301971
Medicaid is a form of welfare, just like the others.
>>
>>715294747
OP nailed it
>>
>>715301965
> pretty clear russia hack *our* voting system
wrong. FBI, CIA, and DoD were monitoring the election. no way it happened.
>>
File: 2be.png (295KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
2be.png
295KB, 2000x2000px
>>715296820
>not understanding that millennial voter turn-out was extremely low because the candidate we overwhelmingly supported was cucked out of a fair primary.

Pls go and stay go
>>
>>715302107
Comparing the disabled and old people to blacks with 5 kids who won't get a job.

You check Your privilege.
>>
File: gjx1b.jpg (6KB, 150x150px) Image search: [Google]
gjx1b.jpg
6KB, 150x150px
>>715300230
what are you so proud of faggot do you see how many autistic whites have welfare now republicans are fighting for trump to take it all away so glad serves you crackers right.
>>
>>715295094
So democracy is a sham only when the seemingly unpopular candidate gets elected? Sounds to me like people pouting over shit not going their way
>>
File: 1481308870212.png (732KB, 576x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1481308870212.png
732KB, 576x1024px
>>715301612

She probably could take some credit on the peace process bit. Hell, if they both just retired at that point they'd have been a million times better off.
>>
>>715302506
>what are you so proud of faggot do you see how many autistic whites have welfare now republicans are fighting for trump to take it all away so glad serves you crackers right.

Nigger spotted.
>>
>>715296102
Trump is not even better for RF, nobody knows what to expect and every US president except shillari was looking forward for better relations with RF, it never worked out.
Blaming Russia is just old trick to use a big evil enemy that everybody used to.
>>
>>715302730
>She probably could take some credit on the peace process bit.

Nope. She was fucking irrelevant as various parties including Nobel Peace prize winners said in 2008.

Mrs Clinton's version of events has been challenged by Peter King, an Ulster Unionist Party negotiator at the Good Friday talks in 1998, who said: "Hillary Clinton was totally invisible at the actual negotiations.
"As far as I am concerned, Mrs Clinton was as relevant to peace in Northern Ireland as Tony Blair's wife or the ex-wife of Bertie Ahern [the Irish prime minister]."
Lord Trimble of Lisnagarvey, who shared the Nobel Peace Prize with John Hume of the nationalist Social Democratic and Labour Party in 1998, told The Daily Telegraph last week that Mrs Clinton's claims were a "wee bit silly".

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/1581606/Hillary-Clinton-I-was-instrumental-in-Northern-Ireland-peace-process.html
>>
>>715302788
niggers are just as retarded as the white boys.
>>
>>715302617
No, it's people upset that the low end of the gene pool elected a buffoon.
>>
>>715299195

>slighty more people have jobs,than that of those on welfare

i doubt it,america is a welfare country now.there's a reason why american companys wanted to move there business's overseas,they know where the hard workers are and it isnt in america
>>
>>715303110

Fair enough. I didn't know shit about what she was claiming, but the Clinton visit was a big thing at the time.
>>
File: 1481607468997.png (311KB, 429x360px) Image search: [Google]
1481607468997.png
311KB, 429x360px
The fact that anyone un-ironically wanted either of these two dipshits to win is a testament to our failing education system. They're two heads of the same snake, and both of them want to continue closing the gap of individual rights.

Whether they are rights that effect you or not
>Guns
>abortion
>same-sex marriage
>marijuana
>Climate change
>Etc

Both of them want to restrict you, one way or another. Rooting for them is like oiling your own chains so they don't rust.

Fucking pathetic.
>>
>>715303224

>Implying
Legit argument. Glad you and the trumpers always imply and assume on each others entire selection if voters.

Makes your arguments all so legitimate.
(Meaning fuck you fuck them and fuck me)
>>
>>715303224
> low end of the gene pool
> implying that 46.2% of American is the low end
are you high right now?
>>
>>715303698
27%
>>
>>715303418
Individual rights
>climate change
>>
>>715294747
yeah, but you get to live with the fact that Trump only won because of a technicality. proves he was not a better candidate.
>>
>>715303698
Here is the high end.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXamMqHe5Bw
>>
>>715304030

>technicality

Did the rules somehow change in this completely unprecedented election?
>>
>>715301965
>im not saying she is good but its pretty clear russia hacked are online voting system.

There is NO "online voting system".
>>
File: 1447377216975.jpg (31KB, 241x349px) Image search: [Google]
1447377216975.jpg
31KB, 241x349px
>>715303698
god you're a fucking idiot for saying 46.2

like really a grade a dumbass
>>
>>715294747
Actually she lost because democrats were so confident in her victory they didn't even vote
>>
File: 1479654314685.jpg (79KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1479654314685.jpg
79KB, 640x640px
>>715303976
Correct, I have a right to change the climate if I want to.
>>
The won the popular vote by nearly 3 million.

You're saying it's not odd that Trump won by less than 1% in just a few key counties in a few key states that all happened to only use electronic voting?

When they find evidence of Russian hacking, Trump will be tried for treason, or living in exile.
>>
>>715304436
>This guy thinks the people who didnt show up for voting are great examples of good american stock.
>>
>>715304030
You got butthurt on you.

I'm not even a Trump guy but goddamn do I love watching liberal tears wash over the country. It's like having an insufferable know-it-all friend who knows jack shit about STEM fields or other information that can help him in his everyday life but who can rattle off Jeopardy answers like crazy and he thinks it's the greatest trait to have and one day he can't answer a single Jeopardy question and he has a meltdown. It's a lot like that.
>>
File: 14947844_123.png (202KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
14947844_123.png
202KB, 480x480px
>>715304030
>>
>>715303397
>the Clinton visit was a big thing at the time.

Symbolic? Maybe yes. Northern Ireland is a small place.

Meaningful? No.
>>
>>715304648
Hmm, kind of like how it's weird that 4 million of those extra votes were in California alone.
>>
>>715304657
if your saying we shouldn't let certain citizens vote you're basically a racist and also still a retard
>>
>>715304648
>said by a democrat who really hated the idea of voter ID laws and kept ranting that there is no voter fraud.

kk, well at least Trump winning has made people think about the consequences of electronic voting.
>>
File: 1480656908726.jpg (22KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1480656908726.jpg
22KB, 500x375px
>>715304648
>>
>>715295094
Well Trump sounds like the sex I need then!
>>
>>715304961
How did you read that from what I wrote? Are you brain damaged?
>>
File: 1480567429943.jpg (162KB, 1200x838px) Image search: [Google]
1480567429943.jpg
162KB, 1200x838px
>>
File: 1479364305624.jpg (48KB, 602x493px) Image search: [Google]
1479364305624.jpg
48KB, 602x493px
>>
File: SDC10152.jpg (469KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
SDC10152.jpg
469KB, 1024x768px
I voted for my cat.
>>
>>715295094

America isn't a democracy.
>>
>>715304695
people are always saying how terrible Hillary is, and Trump got almost 3 million votes less than her. There's an important message there that Trump fans are completely ignorant of. That is until 4 years from now when the door will swing violently the other direction.
>>
>>715294747
I get it. She lost. But it was so close, 70,000 votes between 3 states that lost her the electoral college...it couldve been any of those reasons. Or FBI announcing their investigation. Or any number of stupid trivial shit reasons.
>>
>>715302028
underrated
>>
>>715305396
>I voted for my cat.

More deserving than any of the actual candidates...
>>
liberals are turning into something like church
"The Boogie man (Devil/Russia) is going to get you unless you do what we say!! Look at all this bad stuff that you disagree with!! ITS THE BOOGIE MAN HES REAL"
>>
File: 1466195575044.png (58KB, 1036x258px) Image search: [Google]
1466195575044.png
58KB, 1036x258px
Once it's official, he'll be the second most popular US president in history.
>>
File: hackers.jpg (97KB, 680x486px) Image search: [Google]
hackers.jpg
97KB, 680x486px
>>
File: Green Baron.png (49KB, 1023x768px) Image search: [Google]
Green Baron.png
49KB, 1023x768px
>>715305594

You can bet your sweet nu-male ass that he'll take office again in 2020.

Now on the other hand, the 2024 elections will be interesting.
>>
>>715304412
and nobody is implying russia messed with the votes in any way (unlike the detroit democrats)

the hacking that is being talked about is the phishing attack on the DNC that exposed how hillary painted dick picks all over bernie's posters.
>>
>>715305807

yes a democrat will be elected in 2024 and republicans will be screaming in the streets and crying about Russia or the next boogie man. In 2008 it was "OBAMAS A MUSLIM"
>>
>>715305931
maybe, but it won't be her
>>
File: Hillary being helped up stairs.jpg (77KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
Hillary being helped up stairs.jpg
77KB, 800x533px
>>715305594
>That is until 4 years from now when the door will swing violently the other direction.

Maybe...maybe not. Personally I expect Trump to be re-elected in 2020 with a landslide. I've no idea who the challenger will be, maybe Joe Biden.

Hillary? Nope. She won't get a 3rd nomination unless she comes to the DNC with her pockets filled with so much gold that they cannot turn her down.

Hillary is just too damned old and tired. This election nearly killed her, imagine what she'd be like in another four years...
>>
>>715305594
It tells me that people in California who want to influence the election should move out of California, because that's where 4 million of those votes came from.

It's kind of amazing how Clinton voters try to blame a small segment that pushed the votes over the edge for Trump, as if that small group (e.g. white males who voted Obama, Bernie supporters) is what made the difference.

He got nearly half the fucking vote. There are literally TENS OF MILLIONS of people that could've been swayed, not just whatever tiny groups pushed it over the edge. But they *didn't* get swayed. It's like minimizing a horse race when the horse wins by 0.001 seconds. The fucking horse still went around that entire track. You can analyze the losers for stumbles, but at the end of the day, the winning horse just ran faster and that's that. Better luck next time. Pull up your fucking socks and race better next time. After you put the losing horse down, of course.
>>
>>715306111

1000 pizzas are sacrificed daily to keep alive the Empress on her golden throne, as she rules over untold millions of genders
>>
>>715305922
>and nobody is implying russia messed with the votes in any way (unlike the detroit democrats)

Saying that the CIA suspect that they hacked the DNC and then mentioning the electronic voting as a footer for reasons should still count as an implication for stupid people.
>>
>>715305730
>Once it's official, he'll be the second most popular US president in history.

Now pro-rata that by the closest census to the election. Not so much now is it?
>>
>>715305931
> In 2008 it was "OBAMAS A MUSLIM"
Which, of course, had nothing to do with Obama talking about his "Muslim faith".
>>
>>715305396

I hereby nominate this faggot's cat for the 2020 election.

LETS GET THIS CAT THE PRESIDENCY.
>>
>>715306401

His latest thing was ordering a jihad of Palmyra as revenge for Aleppo getting cleaned out of terrorists.
>>
>>715302028
She didnt cheat shit. You make it sound like a huge surprise that the DNC favored her over Bernie. Of course they favor a party leader of 20 years over a guy who became a Democrat only to run for President after 20 years in Congress as an independent Socialist.
The republicans did the same shit to Trump...I'm sure much worse actually
>>
File: 14449898_6.jpg (96KB, 750x730px) Image search: [Google]
14449898_6.jpg
96KB, 750x730px
>>
>>715306344

But if you do that, then he doesn't lose the popular vote by the largest margin any more.
>>
>>715306779

"I'm moving to canada if" is like someone screaming about football. I will never care listen or care that they exist after hearing it
>>
>>715306687
So, Trump pulled off a landslide victory with the DNC, GOP, and most media working feverishly against him.
Tell me again why he shouldn't be Commander-in-Chief.
>>
>>715306151
I agree with that. This was hillarys last shot.
As for Trump in 2020, I really doubt it. First of all, I don't think he'll even run in 2020, because he doesn't seem to want to be president now. Secondly, it's the centrists and moderates that decide who wins. I think Trump will have pissed them off with his failed campaign promises so much that he would loose any attempt at a re-election.
>>
>>715307166
People don't respect winners anymore.
>>
>>715307166

because the devil made him president. He was in league with witches.

I mean I mean

Because he was in league with Russia, and Hackers helped him.
>>
>>715307263
Can I borrow your time machine?
>>
File: RestlessSpirit.jpg (34KB, 425x501px) Image search: [Google]
RestlessSpirit.jpg
34KB, 425x501px
>>715307351
>tfw you drink 10 bathtubs full of period blood and Lucifer still won't make you president
>>
>>715307263
trump has 2020 in the bag
>>
>>715302362
millenial voter turnout is always extremely low dont act like it was cause you didnt get your way bro
you just dont hate the Donald as much as you pretend you do or you wouldve done something about it
>>
>>715307480

Lucifer must have related to the outcast, who they tried to cast down, but became god of the republican party by his own wit
>>
File: 1477066393720.jpg (22KB, 468x340px) Image search: [Google]
1477066393720.jpg
22KB, 468x340px
>>
File: CvnbBv0VYAEHWTU.jpg (144KB, 1200x1003px) Image search: [Google]
CvnbBv0VYAEHWTU.jpg
144KB, 1200x1003px
>>
File: 14680591_102.jpg (107KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
14680591_102.jpg
107KB, 960x960px
>>
>>715307688
When you completely shut out all the anti-Trump propaganda and put whatever your personal feelings about him are on hold, it really is quite astounding what he was able to accomplish. He could count his outspoken high-level supporters on one hand, and he battled his way to the presidency. He dodged more mud than has been thrown at any candidate in recent history. It was a big deal when John Kerry was windsailing, and this guy was caught on tape saying how women will let him grab their pussies because he's famous. Whatever his presidency entails, he made fucking history and set a whole new precedent.
>>
>>715307531
>trump has 2020 in the bag
how exactly? name just one of Trumps campaign promises that he will actually deliverer on
>>
File: 1474099807340.jpg (18KB, 428x344px) Image search: [Google]
1474099807340.jpg
18KB, 428x344px
>>715294747
You know people don't give a fuck if Clinton is president or not and simply don't want Trump? Their fears have only been justified as he puts in sympathizers to foreign adversaries, refuses to take intelligence briefings (reason 9/11 happened) and has endangered us with China.

Many people would be fine if we got Romney or something, because he would be competent. People simply don't want a president who cannot take time to read utterly necessary reports, but can take time to cry about SNL at 6 AM, or talk to Kanye west. Honestly peoples biggest worries now are less "he wants to be a dictator" and more "he is blatantly incompetent to run the country". At this point, what with the fact Russia meddled in the election, the electoral college SHOULD refuse to elect him and simply give no one 270.

To add, people are increasingly worried about his foreign business issues. Every act he does is questionable now. Did he suck Deurtes dick because he agrees with unlawful killings, or because if he angers Deurte, Deurte could stop construction of the Trump Tower there (this seems obvious since Deurte even appointed one as ambassador, a Trump business associate)? Did he break the One China policy and risk war with China because there's a Trump tower in construction in Taiwan? These are the questions to be asked every fucking time he does anything for the next 4 years (assuming he is not impeached by then).

What's sad is that there will likely be a large terrorist attack caused solely due to Trump ignoring intelligence. As he often does, he will blame everyone else, even US citizens, and likely use it as an excuse to suspend most democracy and civil rights in the US
>>
File: gg.jpg (33KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
gg.jpg
33KB, 500x500px
>>715308117
>>
>>715308091
He promised that he would be president.
>>
File: 1480151630887.gif (551KB, 245x220px) Image search: [Google]
1480151630887.gif
551KB, 245x220px
>>715308091
>name just one of Trumps campaign promises that he will actually deliverer on

He'll close Gitmo on day one of his presidency.
Oh wait, that was someone else.
>>
File: Hillarys Cabinet.jpg (45KB, 614x643px) Image search: [Google]
Hillarys Cabinet.jpg
45KB, 614x643px
>>
>>715306820
>But if you do that, then he doesn't lose the popular vote by the largest margin any more.

Maybe, but some pretty interesting names rise above Barack Obama...

01. Franklin D. Roosevelt
02. Richard Nixon
03. Barack Obama
04. Dwight D. Eisenhower
05. Ronald Reagan
06. George W. Bush
07. Bill Clinton
08. George Bush
09. Jimmy Carter
10. Adlai Stevenson
11. Thomas Dewey
12. Lyndon B. Johnson
13. John Kerry
14. Mitt Romney
15. John McCain
16. Al Gore
17. Gerald Ford
18. Michael Dukakis
19. Bob Dole
20. Walter Mondale
>>
>>715308091
>>715308493
You can't though, and neither can I. We can't see the future, and as of this day, he is literally unable to deliver the things he promises as he isn't president
>>
>>715308091
He'll unite America in a post racial world.
Um, no, that was someone else also.
>>
>>715308821
>03. Barack Obama
>>
>>715308427
yeah, only because he made shit up and half the country fell for it. I'm not just spewing left with BS either. He was literally saying verifiable false statements roughly twice as often as Hillary, and yet none of the rightwingers seem to care. Facts don't matter apparently.
>>
>>715309130
You literally don't have to pay Hillary back, because she won't pay back all those that "contributed" to her campaign. Why you mad?
>>
>>715309130
when compared to a criminal like shillary they don't matter. Maybe you should be blaming the democratic party for screwing Bernie over
>>
File: TRUMP2020.png (36KB, 536x428px) Image search: [Google]
TRUMP2020.png
36KB, 536x428px
>>
File: 1480318808319.jpg (64KB, 750x600px) Image search: [Google]
1480318808319.jpg
64KB, 750x600px
>>
>>715308984
>03. Barack Obama

Exactly. If you pro-rata the votes by the population size then you get a more accurate reflection.

Barack Obama still did pretty well, and is still the most popularly elected president ever (in absolute terms), but merely the 3rd most popular president in relative terms.

I see no problem with this.

You will also note that the list contains various people who were popular, but didn't win (Gore, Mondale, etc.)
>>
>>715308493
Already brought back manufacturing jobs to America.
>>
File: 14601083_6.jpg (105KB, 960x516px) Image search: [Google]
14601083_6.jpg
105KB, 960x516px
>>
>>715300692
>11,405,000
> 26,884,000
>Percent
KEK
>>
>>715307166
>landslide
rrriiiggghhhhttt....70,000 votes in 3 states and a popular vote deficit of 2.5 million. Look, I get it. Trump won. But not anywhere near a fucking landslide victory
>>
>>715309351
>because she won't pay back all those that "contributed" to her campaign.

Like the Saudi's you mean?
>>
>>715294747
>She lost because she's terrible.
>>
>>715294747
I would say she lost because of all three of those reasons.
>>
File: TTohlRc.jpg (94KB, 1021x1349px) Image search: [Google]
TTohlRc.jpg
94KB, 1021x1349px
>>715309773
Republicans represent the ignorant, you think they care about facts?
>>
>>715309383
>compared to a criminal like shillary
that's exactly the shit I'm talking about. There are no facts to back that up. She was investigated by a GOP lead team trying very hard to find something on her and determined that whatever her errors were, she was not worth prosecuting. Come up with some actual evidence and you might approach a valid point. Otherwise, you're just a gullible moron which does nothing but prove my point.
>>
>>715309773
Now let's discuss Electoral Votes in the context of "Not a landslide".
>>
>>715309793

Nevermind all the actual information you can find linking the Saudis to 9/11, the clinton campaign, Syria, etc

Lets make up some shit about boogie man Russia and cry until we believe its actually real

dont forget to donate to the recount, didnt you learn in church that money makes the boogie man go away
>>
>>715309773
>But not anywhere near a fucking landslide victory

Agreed. But he didn't need a fucking landslide victory. He just needed enough electoral college votes to become POTUS, which he has (Dem shenanigans aside obviously).

If there had been no electoral college and it had been decided upon the popular vote then he would have played that game and probably won as well.

Truth is we will never know, he played the game by the EC rules that determine the POTUS, not some other popular vote bullshit that don't mean anything.

It was Clinton that tried to buy the election, not Trump and she failed.
>>
>>715309770
>>715309770
He probably missed the part where they said red states too
>>
File: big_list.png (129KB, 1800x3014px) Image search: [Google]
big_list.png
129KB, 1800x3014px
>>715310035
Here, I used google. Not a fucking landslide by any standard
>>
>>715309971
>Republicans represent the ignorant, you think they care about facts?

Hippie friend of mine said recently. I realized conservatives don't care about the truth. They only care about power.

She finally after 35 years figured it out.
>>
>>715310035
It was a full blown dictionary defined LANDSLIDE victory.

So that means, Hillary lost. Good luck next time, now get over it.
>>
>>715309971
Illegal immigrants should not have been ENCOURAGED to vote by Obama. By accepting "bills" as a form of ID, voter fraud goes rampant with the opportunity to vote many, many times. Illegal immigrants were shuttled between voting locations to vote under the names of the deceased and of those who have not voted in decades to cover the apparent clerical error. This is a common voter fraud tactic. Read, you MAY learn something, if your brain has not yet been completely eroded.
>>
>>715308091
he will beat hillary clinton so she does not become president
>>
>>715309351
>You literally don't have to pay Hillary back, because she won't pay back all those that "contributed" to her campaign. Why you mad?
nah, my stance has always been that Hillary sucks, but Trump is catastrophically worse.
And I'm mad because this is yet another indication that people in large groups are idiots that will fall for anything as long as it's different.
>>
>>715310361
Tell me more about this "popular vote", and how that determines a president. I'll be here all night.
Thread posts: 253
Thread images: 53

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.