[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Real transgender people make up about .03% of the population,

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 294
Thread images: 25

File: tmp_8824-735278481-1326017490.jpg (387KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_8824-735278481-1326017490.jpg
387KB, 800x800px
Real transgender people make up about
.03% of the population, or 1 in 3000 people. What we are witnessing with the SJWs and all of the wacky pronouns here is the rise of TransTRENDerism, they are faking their gender and only trying to be cool.

Gender Dysphoria is a real biologically rooted condition related to a sexually dimorphic brain structure called the bed nucleus of the stria terminalis (BNST). Normally in men this structure is twice the size that it is in females. In several postmordem studies on the brains of self identified trans people, the BNST was the size coorelating to the sex the person reported identifying as. This was regardless to whether they undergone hormone therapy or not.

There are body dysmorphic disorders that exist where someone has a strong desire to remove a body part, such as a limb or multiple limbs. They report feeling like its a foriegn object that doesnt belong to them and for some reason this deeply depresses them and many of these people attempt to remove the body part themselves. When these people are succesful in removing the bodypart none of these people regret their decision and are incredibly happy afterwards and basically cured of the depression the limb caused them. They don't develop new dysmorphias after this either, amputation permenantly returns them to normal.

Until we have a cure for body dysmorphias that changes the person's brain to accept their body part, the best and only treatment available is to amputate. I think this is exactly what is happening with transgender people. Sex change operations maybe looked back on as an incredibly over complicated and obsolete medical treatment once we can change the brain to their biological sex.
>>
I'll bump this, if only to see the tumblrfags go insane at it.
>>
File: 1480113825488.jpg (55KB, 500x493px) Image search: [Google]
1480113825488.jpg
55KB, 500x493px
>>715107374
it's sad how they go nuts at logic and science and fact. if it really is .03% then we're seeing an incredible amount if disproportionate media coverage for trannies...
>>
the only thing that should be amputated is the head of these retards
>>
>>715107898
Sure, that works too.
>>
>>715106517
Whats the problem?
The weak get culled and i get to fuck more trannies, i fucking love it, each day more and more trannies for me to fuck
>>
>>715108085
GAAAAAAAYYY!!!!
>>
>>715108222
trips checked, still not seeing a problem here
>>
File: 1469020054731.jpg (5KB, 280x400px) Image search: [Google]
1469020054731.jpg
5KB, 280x400px
>>715106517
>>715106517

are you saying kids are just faking being Bi and Transgender just to be cool... seriously you must have spent years undercover at my wifes high school to come up with these stark revelations
>>
I appreciated this.
>>
Look i have no problem with transgenders and homosexuals. Its the petty fucks who make everyones lives hard because theyre insecure and cant handle their shit that pisses me off. You cant even have a proper conversation with these fucks because you arent fucking special enough or you dont agree with them. Feminist and certain races are hopping on the "muh proression" bandwagon and its pissing me the fuck off because they literally cannot handle someone telling them no. Like ho lee fak guys
>>
>>715106517
>1 in 3000 people

Thats actually quite a lot, that means that almost every small Village has one real transgender...
>>
we already knew this you queer idiot
>>
>>715108473
Footnote: they cant even figure out if being gay is genetic or sexual orentation. So they just flip out on other people instead! Classy..classy
>>
>>715106517
still waiting on ricky ortiz to an hero
>>
I am actually so sick of hearing about "SJWs" and "progressives" I don't even know who I align with anymore
>>
This all sounds right, but I don't really see a problem with body dimorphias. What's the difference between having surgery on the brain vs on the privates? A world where we tell folks who want to cut their dicks off, no we gotta fix your brain instead? Nigga wants to cut his dick off let em.
>>
>>715106517

Who gives a fuck what someone else wants to do? Mind your own business fag.
>>
Good thread
>>
>>715106517
good, i am pleased with reading this
>>
File: Resident_evil_6_sherry_birkin.jpg (89KB, 600x1126px) Image search: [Google]
Resident_evil_6_sherry_birkin.jpg
89KB, 600x1126px
Can't wait until all the bandwagon faggots have to go off their hormones years later.
>>
>>715108661
I'll mind my own business, and they can keep theirs to themselves. Two way street.
>>
>>715108651
Because if it is in the brain it can then be classified as a mental illness, a dysphoria as OP liked to call it, you don't see a problem with a delusional man walking into a doctor and wanting to hack away at his privates?

The aim would be to help these people in any way possible break out of this delusion and then progress further
>>
>>715108651
The amount of shit that can go wrong while tinkering with brains is lower then the amount of shit that can go wrong while tinkering with dicks. Also it is not all about dicks.
>>
All this sex-/gendershit can be explained in 6 simple steps:
1 =You have a penis, you are a male.
2 = You have a pussy, you are a female.
3 = You get plastic boobs and make-up, you are STILL a male.
4 = You had a penis, got it surgically transformed into some kind of pussy, you are STILL a male, only mutilated.
5 = You call yourself trans-, kin-, pan-, demi- or whatever this or that, you are STILL a male or a female, but an insane schizophrenian one at that.
That's all there is to it.
>>
>>715108483
no it doesn't, maybe if all of humanity was gathered into one pool and then spread evenly across every city, town village etc. it MIGHT, but... yeah
>>
>>715109041
* 5 simple steps......
>>
>>715108949
The foriegn object impreesion and rejection of the persons limb is likely because areas of cortex arent dedicated to mapping that body part. So yeah basically its a mental illness, but that isnt bad in and of its self.
>>
>>715109128
Yeah true, its just a statistic value.
>>
>>715106517
How about we let people do whatever the fuck they want unless they're trying to hurt someone? Seriously, who the fuck cares if some guy wants to call himself a girl?
>>
>>715109247
Why do you care if someone else cares? Why don't you just mind your own business?
>>
>>715109041
A doctor once told me that all they care about is chromosomes. Do you have an x chromosome? You're male. Nope? You're female.
>>
>>715106517
Damn son...who's gonna read all that shit. I imagine it's just talking about faggots being faggots by another faggot. Why so faggot?
>>
You are confusing "body dysmorphia," which is a perceptual state, from proprioception, which is, first, one's cognizence of one's limbs, for example in a 3-d space (e.g. think of knowing where your finger is in relation to your nose when the cop tells you close your eyes and touch the tip of your nose), and secondly, the sense of "possession" or ownership (my "beingness") of my own body. Amputation, in fact, is surprisingly not as effective as you might imagine clinically, often resulting in the same "phantom" limbs that occur with lost limbs of which one can feel "possession." You exaggerate the significance of CNST considerably.
>>
>>715106517
I agree. Except their movement will now decrease because trump isn't going to base everything he does on what these people will think of him afterwards.
>>
>>715109349
>x chromosome
>appealing to authority figure
You sound like you know what you're talking about
>>
>>715109006
This is /b/ it's always all about dicks
>>
>>715109390
wow thet wuz rly profound n depe brO good 1 hHAHA!
>>
>>715109438
No just search it on youtube, op was not mistaken it is a distinct disorder and the are videos about this everywhere.
>>
>>715109720
I have studied neurology - I don't need to be educated with youtube
>>
>>715109330
41% of trans people try and kill themselves. If 41% of depressed people tried to kill themselves would you say just let hem be? Oh wait they did try and do that so we invented anti depressants and lowered that number drastically by treating the problem. The cure isn't acceptance, it's treating the disease
>>
>>715109438
>>715109720
>>715109830
You guys are both wrong body integrity identity disorder is what op ws describing.
>>
>>715106517
I'm sorry but this is bothering me. 1% is 1 in 100. 0,1% is 1 in 1000. 0,01% is 1 in 10.000. So it's 1 in 30.000. But I agree with everything you said afterwards
>>
>>715110023
Trans people are the disease.
>>
>>715110276
this right fucking here
>>
>>715109438
Whenever I try to touch the tip of my nose with my eyes closed I'm always a couple centimeters off.
Will I find love?
>>
File: 1fvw9x.jpg (16KB, 261x323px) Image search: [Google]
1fvw9x.jpg
16KB, 261x323px
>>
File: eyes-grafitti-art.jpg (12KB, 400x266px) Image search: [Google]
eyes-grafitti-art.jpg
12KB, 400x266px
>>715107776
>>715107374

But aren't they really just brats who think they're "special" if they're "not categorized"?
Apparently they hate any basic form of conformity which provides a simple way to identify whose who, or what is what, and they HATE that.

They enjoy this idea that being "complicated" or confusing somehow makes them interesting, when all it is they're dumb asses wearing make up, and dresses.
>>
>>715106517
To long didn't fully read I agree most trannys are faking it
>>
>>715110228
>uses nigger decimal system
>expects to be taken seriously
>>
>>715108085
kill yourself
>>
>>715110524
> user can't do math
> expects to do something with his life
>>
>>715108473
>Its the petty fucks who make everyones lives hard because theyre insecure and cant handle their shit that pisses me off
So literally every transgender ever?
>>
>>715107898
So we're going for the isis approach fuck it I'll make some oc for gore threads
>>
File: 03b.jpg (114KB, 658x1000px) Image search: [Google]
03b.jpg
114KB, 658x1000px
>>715106517
>Real transgender people make up about .03% of the population, or 1 in 3000 people.
Far less than that.

As for the rest of your post, it's irrelevant.
Why is LGBT irrelevant?
Because societies where LGBT is relevant have negative birth rates proportional to their acceptance levels of the LGBT,
while societies and cultures that disdain the LGBT and seek the destruction of faggotry are the ones with positive birth rates, very positive ones at that, and they tend to be traditionalist and conservative. Examples are blacks who are very serious church goers, Latinos who are very traditionalist and also church goers, Muslim peoples, Indians to an extent (albeit some Hinduism tolerates trans-faggotry), Chinese.
Once those collectives reach a certain percentage in relevant countries, they will cease doing in Rome as Romans do, and LGBT shit will again be plunged into near-extinction.

So the relevant question here is:
Do you find it worth it to offend cultures and societies who make up the vast majority of the world population for the sake of not offending a few liberal faggots in the West who are going extinct?
I'd say it's not worth it to expend energy on the LGBT in any way, or giving it attention after realizing this point. Just treat it as empty air, since that's what it will eventually become when the natality/mortality math does its thing.
>>
File: 84iYbuP.jpg (2MB, 2322x4128px) Image search: [Google]
84iYbuP.jpg
2MB, 2322x4128px
Fire duck.................
>>
>>715108651
>What's the difference between having surgery on the brain vs on the privates?
One is fixing a disorder, the other is pandering to the delusions of said disorder.
>>
Let's raid the trap threads
>>
>>715108661
I'll mind my own business when they stop trying to get into my daughter's bathroom
>>
>>715107776
>an incredible amount if disproportionate media
No we don't. Mind you, why is Gold more valuable than copper again?
>>
>>715109247
>Seriously, who the fuck cares if some delusional forces society to bow down to his delusions?
People like you should be sent to the dungeons.
>>
>>715110772
>>715097778
>>
>>715110023
>The cure isn't acceptance, it's treating the disease
But you're not advocating for the latter.
>>
>>715110276

Honestly, all the worlds scientists and engineers should work together to create a time machine, just so we can throw your redneck ass back to the 15th century where it belongs.
>>
>>715106517
>Real transgender people
b8
>>
>>715110691
One is possible, the other is not.
>>
>>715111180
Good idea. I can stop the retarded sjw movement from ever occurring.
Kill yourself faggot.
>>
>>715111280
>the former would be possible if research wasn't stopped since transnutters cried about the idea of being a delusional was considering abnormal
>>
>>715106517
Hi im trans and approve of this message.

the struggle is fuckin real.
>>
Hey guys.
So. I am trans. And I agree with most everything in this thread.

My deep depression I had before I started my transition has nearly Completley subsided. I live in a small town. And am one of the few trans people here. I fucking hate "SJWS" I voted for trump, and watched /pol/ and tumblr the night if the election for fun. I feel like alot of people are becoming trans as a trend and I dislike it very much. When I was about 5 or 6, I told my mom I loved boys. And my best friend said I was a girl trapped in a boys body at the same age. I still use the male bathroom... I just carry mace with me at all times.
>>
>>715106517
>Until we have a cure for body dysmorphias that changes the person's brain to accept their body part
But we do have a cure already, son...
>>
>>715111696
>the struggle is fuckin real.
Because you cave in to your own delusions.
>>
>>715111842
>transitioned
Lost cause. Opinion discarded.
>>
>>715106517
>What we are witnessing with the SJWs and all of the wacky pronouns here is the rise of TransTRENDerism, they are faking their gender and only trying to be cool.
Everyone with a >60 iq knows that, it's just a different form of attention whoring.
Nothing new under the sun.

(Guess why most of these pronoun shit is coming from Tumblr?)
>>
>>715111935
I'm still a human
>>
>>715111980
So are schizophrenics, but we don't encourage them to pander to their delusions. Why is your disorder the sacred cow that must be pandered to?
>>
>>715111869
gold!
>>
>>715107776
Of course we are
>>
File: bready ready.jpg (90KB, 538x604px) Image search: [Google]
bready ready.jpg
90KB, 538x604px
>>715106517

Between the ages of 14 to 25 a person's sexual libido is so potent that the tendency to interact or give into erotic fetishes including pretending to be the opposite sex is easy to give into. It is very likely that person in a hormonal transitional stage is more willing to experiment.

Some people get hooked on crack, while others get hooked on pretending to be the opposite sex. It is a mental disorder which can also occur in some older people after brain damage from various narcotics.

It should be treated as if a mental disorder.
>>
>>715108483
yes, 1 person. One single fucking person and that single fucking person wants to make it illegal for the entire town to NOT use its prefered made up pronoun
>>
>>715106517
>.03% of the population, or 1 in 3000
>>
>>715112080
If you believe for one minute that I want to feel this way you are wrong. The hormones and testosterone blockers are my "medications" to make me not feel "schizophrenic" if that's your comparison. I wish I had a more clear answer for you.
>>
>>715107776
big news at 11!

just check how each outlet reacts to a Trump news for example.
same shit with SJW crap, you can spot which one panders to this new gay trend.
>>
>>715112397
But you just destroyed your own argument.
If those 'drugs' would have fixed you, you would not have "transitioned".
(Which is physically impossible, mind you.)
>>
>>715112397
>The hormones and testosterone blockers are my "medications" to make me not feel "schizophrenic" if that's your comparison.
Schizophrenics don't take medication that encourages them to listen to the voices even more.
>>
>>715109247
We don't. However, In canada right now, they want to make it criminal to not use their "preferred pronouns"
>>
>>715112535
>>715112522
You both are not getting it I feel like. The dysphoria I got from living life in the position of male was literally unbearable. It's just made my life better and worth living. Really what's wrong with that? What's wrong with me being happy? I have a great life with many friends, and great family. And a awesome fat kitty cat. A great job... really I just want to be happy like everyone else.
>>
>>715112397

Schizophrenia is a medical issue that should be treated directly, not by some other means that could permanently damage your body's natural growth..
>>
>>715111357
Good. SJW's are just as bad as you.

>>715111381
> research was stopped
LMAO! Holy crap you are one stupid motherfucker. You think neurology just "stopped" because.. tumblr? Wow it's been a while since I heard something this stupid.

And how do you suppose we go about fixing it? You wanna give the BNST some carrots and see if it grows larger? Fucking idiot...
>>
>>715112723
>Really what's wrong with that?
What's wrong with telling anorexics "Yes, you are fat"? Don't you want them to be right? Are you Anorexophobic?
>>
>>715112723
>The dysphoria I got from living life in the position of male was literally unbearable
How does being a man or woman (let's say it's possible to just magically change genders) changes your life?
Like going to the other toilet gives you a better paycheck? It does your laundry? Or what?

>>715112750
Schizophrenia is a mental issue - and it cannot be "fixed easily".
They try to treat it. The mental problem anon said his meds helped him.
That would mean giving magic mushrooms to schizophrenic patients.
"Yes, my dear, George is very real in your head. Listen to him!"
>>
File: Crying Laugh.jpg (38KB, 390x470px) Image search: [Google]
Crying Laugh.jpg
38KB, 390x470px
>>715112826
>LMAO! Holy crap you are one stupid motherfucker.
>Fucking idiot...
Says the transpanderer...
>>
>>715108435
yeah the point is that they are the only ones people ever see.
>>
>>715112750
Literally Hrt Is just allowing people to align how they feel. I think the comparison to schizophrenia is not accurate. When you have an itch you know it's there and you scratch it. But you can't see it. Does that make it any less real? Same thing for trans people. Just because you can't see it or feel it doesn't make it any less "real" for the people going through transition.
>>
>>715106517
That's still 10.5 million people in the US that are legitimately transgender. It's possible that the sudden increase in the LGBT community could be caused by the amount of acceptance society has for them compared to our history. Personally I think a society that raises kids to know and accept gay marriage as normal will result in more gay people.
>>
>>715108435
>are you saying kids are just faking being Bi and Transgender just to be cool.

No, I think he's saying the SJWs are white knighting for a population that doesn't need or want their intervention.
>>
>>715106517
gender isn't a real thing
>>
>>715109247
What happens when there's a 45 year old dude perving on women in the ladies bathroom but nothing can be b/c he's a self-identified woman?
I've got no problem with people labeling themselves whatever the fuck they wanna be - I'm actually an attack helicopter but I digress. What I take issue with is people's self-identification becoming legally binding. It would be like my dog identifying as a human to gain welfare and it being completely legal (worth a shot if you live in Canada or Sweden - those governments eat up this type of shit without asking)
>>
>>715112978
I would say the current situation tells kids to be gay.
To not try to be normal, but try being gay.

I am not so sure if that is any helpful for their development.
>>
>>715112992
go away tumblr
>>
>>715111869
look its the cure for cancer, bi-polar disorder, and everything else you can think of.
>>
>>715113007
>What happens when there's a 45 year old dude perving on women in the ladies bathroom but nothing can be b/c he's a self-identified woman?

I'm pretty sure you can kick out anyone perving on anyone in a bathroom.
>>
>>715112977
>I think the comparison to schizophrenia is not accurate.
Because Schizophrenia isn't part of the LGBTQIABBQ, the only reason you don't defend it.
>>
>>715113113
Okay I'll put it a different way - loitering in the ladies bathroom
>>
>>715112992

So then trannies shouldn't care what gender they are perceived as or identify with, right?
>>
>>715113063
No he's right. Tumblr believes gender exists. There is biological sex, and nothing more.
>>
>>715113080
Indeed. No suffering, no trouble, no problems.

>>715112977
HRT does not solve the issue, it mistreats it.
It's like being on a board hanging between two skyscrapers.
Instead of helping to get to safety, they just push you into the darkness.

That is no cure.
Like more alcohol to an alcoholist.
>>
>>715112895
>>715112862
Telling an anorexia victim that they should continue to starve themselves is a horrible comparison to being transgender.

And no like, I can't explain it easy. Just everything has gotten better for me. My life in general without testosterone in my body is helping me. I know people don't get it. That makes it hard. But I get 0 benefit from being trans as far as society goes. It's all personal. And I do not view myself as more or less special than anyone else. I'm just another human living on this forsaken earth.
>>
>>715113213
>Tumblr believes gender exists.
Well it does.
> there are infinite number of genders
> make-your-own gender
>>
>>715113266
But you cannot ever reach "the end" as the other gender.
Does not that bother you?
>>
>>715112990
No he's definitely saying they're doing it just to be cool/get attention, hence transTRENDerism
>>
>>715113264
>HRT does not solve the issue, it mistreats it.

It allows them to cope with it. Opiates don't treat cancer either. That doesn't mean it's inappropriate to administer them to cancer patients.
>>
>>715113266
>Telling an anorexia victim that they should continue to starve themselves is a horrible comparison to being transgender.
Because Anorexia wasn't shoehorned into LGB and thus doesn't get the special privileges no other mental disorder gets but yours?
>>
>>715112977
Not true. Schizophrenic people alot of the. Have psychotic episodes. I know a schizophrenic girl and she has the worst episodes ever. Poor girl.

I am a functioning member of society that doesn't take anti depressants or any other kind of medications for depression or other mental illnesses.
>>
>>715113418
But transgender people are not ill with a terminal disease that they have to cope with...
>>
>>715113388

The SJWs are the ones making it a trend by being the white knight SJWs they are. But most of them aren't pretending to be transgender.
>>
>>715113203
none of this identifying horseshit - it's imple
There is just male or female , normal or faggot/deviant
>>
>>715113418
>Opiates don't treat cancer either. That doesn't mean it's inappropriate to administer them to cancer patients.
Bad metaphor. A more accurate comparison to HRT would be giving cancer patients more cancer to treat the cancer.
>>
>>715113053
I know when I was a kid I experimented sexually other boys, around age 4-6. I can't imagine if instead of being punished for that we were encouraged, how we would have turned out.
>>
>>715113353
No. It doesnt. I feel at peace being this way. Call it a mental illness, or whatever you want to call it. But I'm so much happier this way. And I'm not going to be one of the 41% of trans people that either kill themselves, or attempt it.
>>
>>715113462

A disease doesn't have to be terminal to cause someone to suffer. Chronic illnesses sometimes require continuing intervention aimed at making the symptoms tolerable rather than curing the illness. HRT is the same thing.
>>
>>715113516
I disagree, I think HRT makes the best of a bad situation. And helps the person feel at peace in their own skin.
>>
>>715113516

Except more cancer won't make the person feel better. HRT does. You just misunderstand the disease and the mechanism of action. It won't make a man a woman, but it can make a man with the brain fuckup described in OPs post infringe less on quality of life. Just like pain meds and pain sufferers.
>>
>>715113689
I agree.
>>
>>715112992
Sex is though you retard. Your sex is male or female.
>>
>>715109349
Y tho?
>>
>>715113490

So all that brain stuff in OP's post, that's not real?
>>
>>715113678
>pump already emotionally/mentally-unstable people with hormones and chemicals that will make them even more unstable
>What could possibly go wrong?

>>715113689
>HRT does.
I've seen otherwise.

>You just misunderstand the disease and the mechanism of action.
It just happens to be so convenient that the only mental disorder pandered to is the only one where the treatment involves pandering to the disorder.
>>
>>715113828
u jelly?
>>
File: bigstock-very-angry-woman.jpg (178KB, 588x418px) Image search: [Google]
bigstock-very-angry-woman.jpg
178KB, 588x418px
>>715112977

I've heard all of these arguments for years. "I just want to be happy being a woman, or man...etc"

But you're NOT the opposite sex, no matter if you take hormones, wear particular clothes, or dress in a particular manner.
Women don't think:"I'm not a woman without my make-up, or high heels.".

If dressing like the Easter Bunny makes you happy, I'm all for it, but you're still NOT the Easter Bunny.
You're still a human in disguise.

And that is what I find troubling. Dressing as another traditional style is a form of deception that is being given social approval which supports lies that we're all expected to adhere to.

So if someone says:"Whose the moron in the Easter Bunny costume?" that person is wrong?
Society so far in media says :"Yes.", we shall support deception of those suffering identity disorders because it will spare them suffering.

Guess what? LIFE IS SUFFERING! Life, is about growing to endure, and become STRONGER. That's how our bodies work. When you work out, or exercise, you're breaking muscle tissue to rebuild it stronger. To be stronger against adversity over giving into weakness.

I see a culture of people who refuse to accept the most fundamental lesson of life, to struggle against adversity, not give in to its devastation.
>>
>>715113828
>>715113828
I literally don't know how to prove anything to you. But I'm def not unstable as a person. I think you are generalizing a whole group of people.
>>
>>715113798
>it's all in his head
>>
>>715113927
>jealous of being a complete fuckup of nature
Kek, keep believing that.
>>
>>715113950
>I literally don't know how to prove anything to you.
Because even you know it's a disorder that's been pandered to because it was shoved into LGB.

>the truth is a generalisation
>>
>>715113928
I believe yes, my sex is Male. My gender identity is female. Sex and chromosomes cannot be changed. But literally, I'm not a person who wears a shit load of make up and bullshit. I've gone through plenty of hardships. There is so much that has made me stronger. I realize I'm not a biological female of course.. I'm okay with that. But I am happier with female hormones in my body.
>>
>>715110784

Painting copper with a cheap yellow doesn't make it gold you retarded piece of shit.
>>
>>715114136
I just told you that I know I am stable as a person that throws your "all trans people are unstable" argument for a curve. And I do believe you are generalizing a great deal right now.
>>
>>715114144
Gender isn't a real thing. If you think you are opposite of what your sex is you are mentally-ill. End of story.
>>
I agree with you OP, and the way i look at it is that its good that these trans/gays are becoming more accepted into society. Why you ask?
Well, if being trans/gay is genetic then traditionally in many cultures/society being gay/tran was taboo and thus these sexual traits/acts were hidden. The gay/trans people would often fake relationships with wemon and get married and have kids, spreading their seeds. But now however because its seen as being 'normal' and because of 'genetic' reasons the gay/trans will not need to hide their feelings and thus wont need to fake relationships with wemon, meaning they wont spread their seed and they will hopefully die off in the future by killing themselves off kek.
If they however argue that its not genetic then clearly its what you have said and they have a mental disorder
>>
>>715114222
If you were stable you wouldn't need to take hormones so your delusions don't eat you up.
>>
>>715114243
It's so funny to me that we even have to have this conversation. I've told everyone here I'm much happier this way and none of you seem to get it or care. Literally point at me and call me mentally ill. That's fine.
>>
>>715113678
>>715113582
>>715113689
Let's say the person is "fixed" by HRT.
I don't know where is that state, like only doing HRT?
What about operations? Boob job? What's the line here?

So let's say at some point, he is "fixed".
But what about the parents that suffered emotional damage from this?
Who will suffer from the poor choice of their kid forever?
What about relatives, the kids of the relatives, love life and all that?

Other people will still think they are freaks, co-workers will mistreat them, etc.
And no just because mainstream media and outlets say "now its ok", people wont' change..
>>
File: 1445951271779.jpg (16KB, 200x303px) Image search: [Google]
1445951271779.jpg
16KB, 200x303px
>>715114325
Well you've convinced us , gosh darn it ! Good job! Now the only person left to convince is yourself
>>
>>715114325
>It's so funny to me that we even have to have this conversation.
Same here. It's sad that society devolved this way to the point we have to pander to delusionals who don't even make up 1% of the population.

>I've told everyone here I'm much happier this way and none of you seem to get it or care
We do get it. Your delusional, you enjoy living in your delusion and having it pandered too, and that's okay because Transgenderism is the only mental disorder where that is allowed.
>>
>>715114325
mate you are on 4chan, not on Reddit or Facebook, that's why.
people have opinion. always. they just don't say it aloud.
>>
>>715114275
I'm very stable now, actually. I've been sober for 2 years. ( I bet you drink/do drugs all the time ) and am tha happiest I've ever been. I have a house of my own, and a great job and amazing family. If you define "stability" by what I choose to appear as gender wise, that's honestly kind of rediculous. I am literally living a very financially stable life.
>>
>>715106517
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AziOYoN3BkU
>>
We have 'he's, and we have 'she's, the rainbows are just imaginary.
That's all there is to it.
>>
>>715114452
>>715114451
>>715114431
I was literally just trying to give insight in the thread with personal experiences.
>>
>>715114469
>I'm very stable now, actually.
If you were you wouldn't be living as a fake woman.

>I bet you drink/do drugs all the time
You bet wrong. But I shouldn't expect someone like you to be able to make valid arguments.
>>
>>715114600
Yeah, no problem with that, but well, see my post:
>>715114452

Here, you hear all the opinions, not just the "socially/politically correct" ones.
>>
>>715114600
>literally
Mentally retarded confirmed
Kys faggot
>>
>>715114608
What makes you think you are any better then me? You are the crazy one.
>>
>>715108661
I'll mind my own business when I can say the word "tranny" to someone jokingly without 4/5's of the strangers around me calling me a biggot.
>>
>>715106517
i'm startled that the irony goes right over their heads

literally fighting for individual rights by forcing other individuals to recognize you by taking away individual rights
>>
>>715114670
This anon is kinda right..
>>
>>715114642
Yes, and these are my opinions. I think you people just needed perspective from someone who is trans who doesn't frequent tumblr.
>>
File: Well There It Is.gif (2MB, 390x205px) Image search: [Google]
Well There It Is.gif
2MB, 390x205px
>>715114670
>You are the crazy one.
Welp, if there was nay doubt you were crazy (Well, crazier than normal fro a transgender), this is it.
>>
>>715114744
We even have our /lgbt/ board and trap threads are like an hourly thing... so it really is no rare sight.
Not saying you shouldn't post, any post that is no banana or "your mother will..." is a good post.
>>
>>715114775
Define normal you fucking "normie"
>>
>>715114736
>You're crazy if you don't pander to crazies
Pathetic Whiteknight. Go back to tumblr and take your delusional friend with you.
>>
>>715114325
Stop being such a faggot.
>>
>>715109349
>x chromosome
>you're a male

Y is the chromosome you are looking for.
>>
>>715114451
the sad part is you fuckers who care so much about something that has literally no impact on you

oh my poor mother now has a daughter instead of a son. how horrible that must be. that has to be the worst thing to ever happen

dont mind the fact that her daughter is not drinking or doing drugs every single day, but instead going to uni and actually being a part of society.. yeah thats not important at all
>>
>>715114820
Not a delusional man who thinks he is a woman
>>
>>715106517
One major problem here is that the current trend of thought is that nothing needs to be changed with the brain of a transexual. Suggesting that we should try and work on a cure or treatment is by itself often considered to be hate speech by some retards.
>>
>>715114829
Lol I just misquoted, I meant to quote the "normal" anon.
>>
>>715114850
>the sad part is you fuckers who care so much about something that has literally no impact on you
Wrong. We have to pander to you fucks. It's even being made illegal in some places not to.

One of my best friends became one of you nuts and now he posts SJW shit on Twitter and Tumblr like wanting get rid of his autograph from Neil Patrick Harris because he was in a "misogynistic" sitcom.
>>
>>715114670
Says the fag that's convinced he's a she.
>>
>>715108435
you dumb? it's the transgender that are faking for attention.

bisexuality was never mentioned.
>>
>>715114948
Oh, sorry.
>>
>>715114850
>yeah thats not important at all
kinda true.
having a mentally handicapped kid is just as bad as having a druggie.
the neighbours, relatives, the family, the friends, everyone will judge you just the same.
>>
>>715115006
well I fucked up, so why would you be?
> this is now a how to spot a Canadian shitposter thread
>>
>>715114744
A transgenders opinion on biological sex is like asking someone who believes the world is flag to teach a geography class.
>>
>>715115100
*flat, I meant
>>
>>715115055
Well, I just thought, since I snapped at you, that I should apologise.

I'm Australian by the way.
>>
>>715111180
Or throw you back. I think your ass mad self would be more fun to watch getting hit with rocks for your faggotry.
>>
>>715115100
I was just trying to give insight into my life seeing how like the majority of you guys probably have never met or talked to a trans person who isn't shouting about "mah privilege and hail neo feminism".
>>
>>715114850
>oh my poor mother now has a delusional son instead of a son
>>
>>715115146
Whoah that's fucked up mate.
Quickly delete that apology before the other straya posters see it!
>>
>>715114902
This. Transgenders revel in their disorder. They are forcing society to avoid curing it because they love the attention they get.
>>
>>715110781
Does he look like a bitch?
>>
>>715115227
I don't really see what one can gain from talking with a man with mental problems though...
>>
>>715114210
Kekeroni
>>
>>715115227
What difference does it make whether they are SJW or not? Still caved into their delusions and expect others to pander to them all the same.
>>
If we stop talking about them they'll go away.

stop feeding the trolls cuz.
pretty much a basic rule of the internet.

making memes about them and shit is just further spreading their seed.
>>
>>715110023
Let them kill themselves
For the greater good
>>
>>715115284
No, I hate all that dumb Australia meme posting where they force themselves to act like bogans to entertain retarded Amerifats.
>>
>>715115302
Just like the gays and conversion therapy.

Oh wait.
>>
>>715115342
You are the worst. Honestly.

You don't even know me on a personal level. How can you just write off someone?
>>
>>715112535
>Schizophrenics don't take medication

You are fucking retard and your opinion on all matters should be immediately disregarded.
>>
>>715115437
>How can you just write off someone?
But we all do that a thousand times each day.
>>
>>715115437
not him, but i write off hundreds of people a day on this site, trans or not. it's actually pretty easy.
>>
>>715115342
>well if you can't be a good example , you'll just have a to be terrible warning

or something like that
>>
>>715114608
Kek
>>
>>715115437
Like this.
>>
>>715115432
Nice slippery slope. Of course you'd compare it to that. Transnutters being shoehorned into LGB allows them to make bad comparisons to Gays whenever they want.

>>715115461
>didn't read the full post
You are a fucking retard
>>
At the end of the day we are all going to die anyway. Who cares.
>>
>>715110023
Yet, you advocate for treating the SYMPTOMS of the disease, rather than the disease itself.
>>
File: vlcsnap_2015_03_21_17h31m01s71.jpg (66KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap_2015_03_21_17h31m01s71.jpg
66KB, 1920x1080px
This is now a trap thread
>>
>>715110495
This is exactly how I feel about the whole situation.
>>
>>715115669
I care. They force society to pander to them, affecting everyone elses' lives.
>>
>>715115738
choke on it
>>
>>715115774
kek, this
>>
>>715114982
That was 2006's issue.

Everyone said they were Bi or Metro, just because it was trendy.
>>
>>715115724
How do you cure something like this?

You are the type of person who probably thinks lobotomy was okay and they are "better off" a certain way. How could you possible pretend to know how someone feels?
>>
>>715115744
Do you just sit and think about this all day? Jesus Christ dude. You have obsessive compulsive disorder. There is MEDICATIONS FOR YOUR MENTAL ILLNESS.
>>
>>715115841
>How do you cure something like this?
We'd probably know by now if you delusionals didn't halt the research due to feels before reals. You don't want a cure. You like the attention.
>>
File: IMG-20151110-WA0002.jpg (576KB, 1075x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20151110-WA0002.jpg
576KB, 1075x1600px
>>715115774
U mad?
>>
>>715115958
>no argument, only being triggered by teh truth
Post discarded
>>
>>715115999
You sure are.
>>
>>715115971
I think transition is the "cure" to your "disease"
>>
>>715116040
I'm not a transexual
>>
>>715116008
You keep saying the same thing over and over. You are literally obsessed with something that does not even effect your personal life. Did you get raped by a tranny or something? Or have sex with one and now you hate yourself? It's okay. You will get over it.
>>
>>715114405
>caring what normies or parental units think

What is this? 1987?
>>
I have a question for you guys then. What about being gay. Do you think this is a mental disorder as well? Do you think everyone chooses to like the same sex just to feel different?
>>
>>715106517
>Gender Dysphoria is a real biologically rooted condition

its not though, it's a psychological condition. And its a outdated condition that isn't widely used for diagnosis anymore, in fact it is being removed from the DSM in 2017.

psyd fag here btw
>>
>>715116139
>defending the fact that society is bending over backwards for crazies that make up less then 1% of the population
>can't come up with any arguments, only ad hominem
It's sad that you're doing this for free.
>>
>>715116306
Nope. Being gay isn't about denying the reality of the situation. Gays admit they love people of the same sex. Trannies can't can't admit they are the opposite of what their delusions make them think they are.
>>
File: IMG-20150625-WA0000.jpg (54KB, 500x656px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20150625-WA0000.jpg
54KB, 500x656px
>>715116034
I prerfer my girls with boypuzzie
>>
>>715116501
"I am sorry." - Your dad.
>>
>>715116347
>in fact it is being removed from the DSM in 2017
Further proof that we are pandering to these trans bullies and their SJW army
>>
>>715116154
I didn't mean the person doing hrt, but the family of said person.
They are directly affected by his/her stupid decision.
>>
File: 1375697738500.gif (1MB, 266x268px) Image search: [Google]
1375697738500.gif
1MB, 266x268px
>>715116373
>change that literally only affects how you respond on social media
>bending over backwards
>>
>>715116373
I mean dude, you are the one who cares so much about how I have " a mental disorder" and how I live my life is unstable. I think telling people how "unstable" someone else's life is without knowing them shows something about yourself.
>>
>>715116501
So you don't prefer girls at all.

Why didn't you just admit you like men. Are you homophobic, anon?
>>
>>715116306
This is how I rationalize Trans people. Yes some are being trendy faggots trying to feel special but as for the legitimate ones it's a burden and most wish for nothing else but to be normal or at least have people treat them like they are normal.
>>
File: IMG-20150625-WA0001.jpg (272KB, 844x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20150625-WA0001.jpg
272KB, 844x1280px
>>715116562
Spiderman thread
>>
>>715116306
I believe that there is something responsible for someone being gay, like something happened, some trauma, some experience, something. But I have nothing against gays as long as they are not giving each other a blowjob in the open street.
>>
File: 1323373811465.jpg (97KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1323373811465.jpg
97KB, 800x800px
>>715116566
>Further proof of ignorance on how the DSM works

fify
>>
>>715116689
protip: that's a cute girl with a dick photoshopped.
>>
>>715116623
>change that literally only affects how you respond on social media
Wrong. People are being forced to use the "correct" pronouns in real-life now. In some places it's even being campaigned to be made illegal to not do so.

But nice damage control, buddy.
>>
>>715116612
I would much rather have a trans child than find them hanging in their bedroom from the rafters because they felt "wrong"
>>
>>715111180
>hate someone
>want to send them back in time to fuck with the time line

you are literally retarded.
>>
>>715116628
The fact that you had to put mental disorder in parenthesis only proves my point further. You haven't made a good argument since you started posting.
>>
>>715116670
That's what I said in my earlier posts, too.
>>
>>715116742
>forced
>asked

why so pessimistic? bad parents?
>>
>>715116754
I think it's equally bad.
If they die, your kid died, that's horrible.

If they live, you get to suffer for the rest of your life. Your other kids will suffer. Your wife will suffer. The "weird kid" will suffer.
I don't know... I think suicide here would count as the "least worst" choice.
>>
>>715116714
>denial of tranny pandering
Back to your SocJus circle so you can push schizophrenia as normal next.
>>
File: IMG-20150625-WA0003.jpg (27KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20150625-WA0003.jpg
27KB, 450x600px
>>715116734
You wish!
>>
>>715116920
but it is. that is a russian girl, you can look her up.
the others you posted are man, alright.
>>
>>715116670
>but as for the legitimate ones it's a burden and most wish for nothing else but to be normal
Our "trans" friend here is proving otherwise.
>>
>>715116920
KEK, that girl also has photoshopped dick.
I used to have several of Raemoon's images in an old fap folder.
>>
>>715116890
http://www.cnsnews.com/commentary/hans-bader/politically-correct-transgender-pronoun-mandates-violate-first-amendment
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2016/05/17/you-can-be-fined-for-not-calling-people-ze-or-hir-if-thats-the-pronoun-they-demand-that-you-use/?utm_term=.3c7202e4157a
Why so delusional, SJW?
>>
>>715116964
Ok, ill google russian girl with no dick
>>
>>715117084
this one also looks very shopped mate.
that is a girl figure, my dick says so

>>715116920
Uhm how about google image search?
>>
>>715116827
How have I not?

I've explained how many people feel less like killing themselves as trans people then living as their bio sex.

I've also been trying to explain that being trans does not explicitly mean that someone is mentally unstable. Many trans people function daily in society, pay taxes ect like everyone else.

I do not go to pride, I don't openly advocate transgenderism. I'm just trying to give some insight.

You have already made your decision, so why are we even having this discussion. Even if I do have a mental disorder, and am delusional. I'm happy!! It's almost like you want trans people to all admit they are sick and sad people. That's why generalizing a Group of individuals is dangerous. You have a lack of understanding for the target or group, and that's why it's easier for you to make generalizations about them.
>>
Trannies should be put into mental institutions where they can get actual treatment for their mental disorder
Anybody who believes they should be taking hormones of the opposite gender to correct some physical flaw are insane
These, very sick, people should not be out and about, polluting the minds of others with their fact starved delusionary ideas
>>
>>715116754
You have rafters I'm your bedrooms?

Look at this high-ceilinged rich fag.

Why don't you go through a banquet in your great Hall with all the rafters you dumb faggot fucking scum
>>
>>715117243
If you want to kill yourself just because your body doesn't fit your mental image, your perfectly healthy body, doesn't that imply that your mind is sick and should receive the treatment
>>
>>715117160
Unfortunately google has completely fucked up porn image searches, and classifies it all as with "porn, or "female".
>>
>>715114325
Serious question, is it true you have to go through a lot of evaluations and such before you're approved for a sex change operation?
>>
>>715116965
In his/her case they just wanted to be normal and for them being the opposite gender was normal. Picture yourself always wearing make up and dressing like a girl and how you'd get hit on by dudes and feel pretty instead of masculine. If trans people feel that way or vice versa that sounds like hell to me and I'd do anything I could to feel like I didn't feel like the wrong gender. Hell I'm 24 and can't grow proper facial hair and I'd wear a fake beard to make me feel more manly. Does that mean I'm in denial of who I am? No it just means I wish I had more masculine properties.
>>
>>715117243
>trans feel like killing themselves
Of course, they're mentally unstable. You should join them actually
>>
>>715117389
Yes, I've been seeing a therapist for over a year.
>>
>>715116754
If they're hanging from the ceiling or using hormones on their body, then you should ask yourself why you didn't get them proper treatment
>>
>>715106517
>1 in 3000 people

You know that still means around 110,000 people in the US?
>>
>>715116742
Oh shit, you can't insult people in public? Who knew. Cry me a river kiddo
>>
>>715117481
>>715117322
Both of you probably suck dick and like it and it makes you mad.

Sorry you guys are gay. It's okay though.
>>
>>715117510
> the rapist
>>
>>715114977
its good that your friend is happy, i suppose

but i suspect they are also a moron

> we have to pander to you fucks
except you dont do that, so what is the problem?
>>
>>715108435
You have a point, but I believe there were a disproportionate amount of kids claiming different sexual orientations to seem unique, coming from a bisexual mans perspective. Can't tell you how many kids in my highschool claimed to be bisexual then weren't down, so either I just look awful naked or they're bullshitting, both are very possible.
>>
>>715108531
I would email bomb whichever stupid old motherfucker posted this shit on Facebook
>>
>>715116734
Google Charlie Kyrn
>>
>>715114325
I care anon. I'm gay and have felt exiled my whole life. I came out and lost a lot of friends and even a family member but I'm so much happier now because I'm not lying to myself daily about being straight. I feel your pain. We finally have reached acceptance with homosexuals and it really sucks that trendy people are making the lgbt look like attention seekers when the legit ones just want people to leave us alone. We've come a long way since killing homosexuals and I think when all settles down your sexuality will eventually be accepted. We just need patience and for people to be more understanding.
>>
>>715117580
>see non-pass mtf trans not even trying
>"excuse me, sir"
>get arrested
yes, this is reasonable.
>>
>>715117510
You should probably see a psychologist instead to work on fixing your obvious mental problems
>>
>>715117723
they played me like a damn fiddle.
there was no dick response, but there was a long thread once years ago and I thought the non-dick-pics were convincing enough.
>>
>>715117762
>We finally have reached acceptance
keep dreamin kiddo
>>
>>715117245
Xenophobia and bigotry should land you in a mental hospital too, but look at you still out and about
>>
>>715117243
>I've explained how many people feel less like killing themselves as trans people then living as their bio sex.
So part of the disorder is to threaten suicide if you don't get your way, and you see nothing abnormal about this?

>I've also been trying to explain that being trans does not explicitly mean that someone is mentally unstable
You think you are the opposite of what you actually are and needed to take hormones to stablise yourself. What is "stable" about that?

>I don't openly advocate transgenderism.
You're doing it right here, trying to convince others it's not a disorder and shaming them fort not siding with you.

> Even if I do have a mental disorder, and am delusional.
Again with the "ifs". You can't even admit it.

>It's almost like you want trans people to all admit they are sick
They are sick. But your double-think is hilarious. You'd have no problem telling anorexics and schizos that they're delusions aren't real, but then try to push your delusions as okay to pander to.

>You have already made your decision
Sorry for sticking with believing in reality and not pandering to delusions. Maybe you can vaguely understand this concept.

>so why are we even having this discussion.
Because I'm perhaps naive enough to think you'd have an ounce of sense or reason on you... but then I remembered you think you're a girl.

>You have a lack of understanding for the target or group, and that's why it's easier for you to make generalizations about them.
There's no generalisations. Transgenders are not mentally-stable. This is proven time and again, and you proved it yourself when you said you needed to take hormones to stop feeling unstable.
>>
>>715115258
you are delusional to think that your comfort (or my mothers or anyones) means more to me than my own well being
>>
>>715117856
She is a psychologist/therapist who specializes in LGBT issues. And is a great substance abuse counselor. Great lady actually.
>>
>>715117580
>not pandering to crazies is insulting
kill yourself
>>
>>715117510
Do they try to deter you or are they there to help you fully understand the decision? Sorry, I've never had the chance to ask these things to someone before.
>>
>>715117986
And you're just delusional. Funny that. :^)
>>
>>715117595
Says the literal faggot that can't get enough cocks in his ass
>>
>>715117768
>"excuse me sir"
>"That's ma'am to you"
>"Of course, my bad"

It's not rocket surgery you autists
>>
>>715117981
Nothing I can say will make you even relatively be able to understand how I feel. I know you won't change anon. That's okay. And it's okay you think I have a mental disorder, too. I do still feel like you don't understand how trans people feel.
>>
>>715117949
I live in Canada. Idk about fucked up murica but here if you are homophobic you are the odd one out and people will shun you for portraying those ideals. Also acceptance is a relative term. People may not agree with it still but they don't kill us for it anymore.
>imokaywiththis.jpg
>>
File: IMG_5633 (2).jpg (309KB, 2043x1242px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5633 (2).jpg
309KB, 2043x1242px
honestly though both people on either side of this ""argument"" are way too sensitive
>>
>>715117398
>Picture yourself always wearing make up and dressing like a girl and how you'd get hit on by dudes and feel pretty instead of masculine.
Difference is I'm actually biologically what I say I am.

Should those people who want to amputate a limb because it doesn't feel like it's their's do so too? Why should we pander to delusions?
>>
>>715118111
They deter you for a while until they can see you long enough. And you also have to live as your gender for a while before alot of them even consider helping you.
>>
>>715117951
Bigotry and xenophobia don't make me poison my own body, or the bodies of other people because I think it would fix something
Kill yourself and finally give your parents that gift they've been wanting for so long
>>
>>715118216
>someone is rude to me because i made an understandable mistake
>meant to just bow and apologize
nah, fuck that. i don't do that for anyone, trans or not. and besides, the situation you described is how it is now. there are some places that actually want to make it ILLEGAL to refer to someone as the wrong gender.
>>
>>715118049
>pandering to your own biases rather than other people's emotions.

Why do you give a shit? No trans person is gonna want to talk to your ass anyway so this seems pretty hypothetical for you.
>>
>>715118364
Okay, thanks for answering my questions. Hope it all works out for you.
>>
Society is still dealing with the fallout of the bogus Kinsey report and it's effect on legislation and culture.
>>
>>715118216
>pandering to crazies is okay

>"excuse me sir"
>DID YOU JUST ASSUME MY GENDER?! I AM A TRANSPOLYDEMIQUEERKIN BIGOT!!!
>er... no

Why do you pander to crazies you autist?
>>
>>715118394
>anyone who tells someone to kill themselves is not a stable human being.
>>
>>715118427
>feels before reals
Tumblr
>>
>>715118474
Thanks /b/ro.
>>
File: tumblr_n3uct2RxiI1twhl2no1_1280.jpg (140KB, 800x583px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n3uct2RxiI1twhl2no1_1280.jpg
140KB, 800x583px
>>715116920
>>715116964

Don't know if she's russian, but she definitely isn't a man
>>
>>715118354
>let them go insane because a crossed wire in their brain makes them think their arm isn't theirs causing even more problems
Or
>let them cut off the limb, deal with the handicap for their lives and let them be happy
When it comes down to it it's their lives. It's not impeding anyone else's rights. Why should someone else live in misery just because you don't understand their pain/disorder?
Thread posts: 294
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.