[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi everyone, I'm just trying to gather some information

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 100
Thread images: 12

File: SuicideThread.jpg (44KB, 450x389px) Image search: [Google]
SuicideThread.jpg
44KB, 450x389px
Hi everyone, I'm just trying to gather some information and was wondering from those who have considered and/or attempted suicide or are/was close to someone who has, would you be willing to share what method was used/considered, and what lead you or your friend/relative to attempting/considering suicide, and any other notable inforation. Any contributions are appreciated, thanks
>>
Pills the first time, rope the second time
>>
File: 1481426879600.jpg (106KB, 468x505px) Image search: [Google]
1481426879600.jpg
106KB, 468x505px
>>
Have successfully committed suicide like a few weeks ago. Bullet straight into the balls and then bled to death. But let me tell you the WiFi down here is horrible!
>>
>>715095566
Thanks for sharing
>>
It honestly depends/relies on how/why you actually decide doing it. For example/instance, is it really/honestly worth doing? Aren't there people/pets that love/like you? Are you sure/certain you really want/have to do this? There are alternatives/other options to suicide, you could always go back to elementary/middle school and learn how to formulate/structure your sentences/words in order to get your thoughts across better/more clearly.
>>
>>715095635
oooh have you met Hitler? Or Stalin? I've always wondered what those guys are like in person
>>
jump off a building
>>
>>715095731
Hahahahahaha fucking win
>>
>>715095731
hahaha sorry, I was just trying to be inclusive of all situations
>>
>>715095482
I've been toying with the idea of suicide for awhile. Life seems pointless; I'm just drifting from distraction to distraction.

Oxygen mask and rent a helium tank. No mess and painless
>>
>>715095482
One of my good friends was a genius physics major, he killed himself with physics.
>>
>>715095919
reminder that some of the companies have changed their helium tanks to include oxygen because so many people have killed themselves with them
>>
>>715095919
Thanks for sharing, if you have any more to tell about your situation I'd be very interested, but don't share if you're not comfortable doing so. Whatever happens for you I hope it goes as well as possible
>>
File: 1480764843361.png (144KB, 684x720px) Image search: [Google]
1480764843361.png
144KB, 684x720px
>>715095731
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
>>
>>715095984
Thanks for the tip

>>715096040
Not much to share, really.
Mankind is doomed to die and nothing I can do can stop it therefore no mark I leave will remembered forever. If I'm doomed to be forgotten, why wait?
I will kill myself someday, probably when I'm older. It's still bearable with drugs.
>>
File: 1473590681822.png (2MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1473590681822.png
2MB, 1080x1920px
some anon who posted on /b/ and supposedly died
>>
File: 1414727253206.jpg (62KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
1414727253206.jpg
62KB, 500x700px
>>
File: 1473591198062.png (2MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1473591198062.png
2MB, 1080x1920px
>>
File: 1415220961117.png (781KB, 1239x795px) Image search: [Google]
1415220961117.png
781KB, 1239x795px
>>715096348
>>
File: 1473590976188.png (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1473590976188.png
1MB, 1080x1920px
not sure on the order
>>
File: 1473590882196.png (2MB, 1080x1920px)
1473590882196.png
2MB, 1080x1920px
>>
is this only for attempted suicide?
friend of mine snorted shitloads of coke and shot himself
>>
>>715096231
Do you mind if I ask for just more general details about your life? Do you have relatives or friends, do you have any mental conditions, had any traumatic experiences, etc. You mentioned drugs, could I ask what drugs you use and how frequently? Again, only answer to the extent to which you are comfortable
>>
The question is, why do you want to do it? There is help for your type of depression and there life will inevitably get better if you hold out a little while longer. Just have faith, do whatever you can do to help improve yourself and or ileviate the situation a little more.

Just remember, there will always be a brighter side of life even when darkness seems to appear to completely engulf you. Hold on to positivity and look towards the beauty in the life we live :).

I hope I helped.
>>
My friend shot himself in the head a month ago. Apparently it was something called a "brush by" shot behind and under the ear pointing up. It makes it so if the gunshot wound doesn't kill you, you'll bleed out quickly.

Never ask me again please
>>
>>715096518
I have family. Only in contact with mother's side. One of two males left and the women are all the overbearing busy body stay at home mom type. Pleasant but harrowing.
Roommates with a childhood friend. Love him to death but I sometimes fear in my passive narcissm that I've at least pushed him in the direction I'm headed.
I smoke weed daily and use LSD recreationally.
>>
>>715096485
No, successful suicide attempts are also very valid. Any more details? (if you're comfortable)
>>
>>715096343
>>715096348
>>715096376
>>715096407
>>715096415
>>715096448
Thanks for taking the time to share, this is very interesting
>>
aunt of my friend shot herself when she was diagnosed with breast cancer. it was probably operable but she didn't want to go through all that bullshit to maybe get cancer again
>>
>>715096520
Not quite what the thread is for, but I appreciate the intention a lot anyway. Thanks for not being a total cunt despite the fact that you're completely anonymous :)
>>
>>715096799
Thanks for this
>>
>>715096616
Thanks, I hope I didn't upset you too much, sorry about that
>>
>>715096695
Thank you very much for the details
>>
File: image.jpg (73KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73KB, 720x960px
>>715095731
Nice subliminal messaging there
>>
>>715095482
knife. was gonna push it into my chest.
i was severely concussed and the insane mood swings and confusion had finally got to me.
needed to pee. got up and when i came back i had forgotten what i was doing. when i remembered again i didn't want to anymore.

head injures are weird
>>
>>715097095
>chest
why not the throat vein?
>>
>>715097095
Do you mind if I ask how you were concussed, and if you were suicidal before being concussed?
>>
>>715097191
no idea. i guess i wanted to fall on it? it was a large dagger type thing.

in my defense i was out of my gourd.
>>
>>715097283
fighting. mostly.
cumulative the doctors say. last big it almost killed me.
back of the head shot. Base of the skull which sends the brain forward and it hits the front of the skull where there are 2 ridges. that does v specific damage. people with that hit generally suffer from memory loss, violent mood swings, an inability to differentiate between reality and fantasy and dramatic personality shifts.
in varying degrees of severity of course
>>
My father took a bunch of drugs and went complete fucked, He has always had "Problems" and tried to kill himself. He attempted to shot himself in the head with a shotgun but something went wrong and the gun fucked out although he shot it ten minutes prior and it worked fine, He has escaped suicide three times already using different methods over the years. The shotgun attempt was last month and after the gun fucked out he called me and I stayed with him all night. He was talking about some crazy tier shit and I sat there for hours till he fell sleep, first bit of sleep in days for him. He is fine now and has moved, hopefully he doesn't go shit tier crazy again because the shit had me going crazy myself.
>>
>>715097283
and no. not suicidal before.
>>
>>715095731
ahahahahahhaahhahahaahhaha
>>
>>715097488
Thanks for the information, I hope whatever happens for you goes well
>>
>>715097547
took time. but yeah. it changed me in a lot of ways but some were for the better and life is pretty sweet.
i still stutter a little if I'm run down and my adrenaline fight or flight response is a bit weird but that's all
>>
>>715097521
Thank you very much, sorry if that's hard for you to talk about, shit sounds traumatising. I hope you're going okay
>>
>>715095731
/thread
>>
>>715097616
I'm so glad you feel better! Have a good rest of your life, anon :)
>>
>>715095482
Never tried but I'd like to use a gun if I can. Also I was thinking of jumping off a bridge, suicide by cop, and heroin od (if I could ever get any).
>>
I've been passively suicidal for years. Only made half hearted attempts twice but its become a daily thought for me lately. I don't want my family to deal with the thought of me killing myself. I just hope I'm in some kind of accident. They would still get my life insurance that way at least.
>>
>>715095482
I've had three friends hang themselves and another shot himself in the head with a .45. All were successful. A .45 leaves a pretty big hole and a real mess, by the way. And if youre family isn't willing to pay the expensive cleanup costs that the county offers, they will be left cleaning your blood and brains up themselves. This happened in my friends case. They couldn't afford it. Dad had to clean up his kids brains. I will just remind you that suicide doesn't kill the pain, it just passes the pain on to someone else. If you're going to do it, and youre committed hanging yourself works. The most interesting way one of my friends hung himself was he tied a rope to the frame of his car, parked on a bridge and jumped.

anyway, I hope you find a better solution than death. It makes me sad that at 24 yrs old I've already lost so many friends this way
>>
>>715098114
>I will just remind you that suicide doesn't kill the pain, it just passes the pain on to someone else.
people will die anyway eventually. not an argument
>>
>>715097973
Thanks for sharing
>>
>>715098006
Would you mind sharing more details about the attempts? If you're not comfortable doing so you don't have to
>>
>>715095482
one more tip OP from >>715098114.. if you do chose to hang yourself, assuming you go to a hardware store and buy rope or something of that nature, keeping the receipt on you helps speed up the process from the cops end. They are supposed to investigate for signs of foul play and things like a receipt for the rope, maybe you paid with your credit card or whatever.. that pretty much lets them deem it suicide right away and they can have the coroner take your body away. In my friends case that hung himself over the bridge, there were skid marks on the bridge, so they had to do an actual investigation. They left him hanging there for almost 12 hours before they cleared the scene and brought his body up. You may not care, but I know if I was gonna kill myself I'd want to make dealing with my body/cleanup as quick and easy as possible for the people picking up after me.
>>
>>715098114
Thank you very much. I feel so bad for you that you've known so many people to do that already. Best wishes for you anon, thanks for you support
>>
>>715098408
how about a simple suicide note
>>
If I were ever going to kill myself I would definitely just get my hands on an OD quantity of Heroin, Morphine or Fentanyl then I'd dissolve it in warm water and stick it right up my arse with a needleless syringe.

Completely painless, just waves of immense pleasure until I fall asleep and stop breathing.

Still I'm probably never going to come close to killing myself. Life is way too fucking good. If your life sucks just fucking change it and make it good.
>>
>>715098408
Thank you very much for the tip, I do care what happens to the people around me and I'll keep that in mind
>>
>>715098328
The first time was with pills. I was 14 or 15 and got scared. Called a friend and he had me throw them up and stayed on the phone with me until someone got home. The second time was about 19 or 20. I intentionally turned into oncoming traffic. I wasn't even hit. Just pissed people off. I haven't tried since. The thought lately thpugh has been to drive into the start of a guard rail on the highway. Or pills again. Just draw a nice hot bath, take a bunch of pills, and go to sleep. But no life insurance if I off myself and I can't do that to my family. So it's just a nice thought.
>>
>>715098482
Thanks
>>
>>715095482
eaten alive by ants
>>
>>715098523
Thanks very much. In whatever way possible I hope things start going better for you
>>
>>715098602
Huh? Maybe I'm retarded but is this a joke, or did someone deliberately get themselves eaten by ants?
>>
>>715098705
Thanks. What's stupid is that I know if i get back on my antidepressants I'll feel better. But I'm in such a funk that I can't make myself go through the trouble. I'd have to find a doctor. Get all the first appointment shit out of the way. Get a prescription. And pay for all of it. I don't have the money to do any of that. I lnow I need to. But it's just not happening any time soon. I think the car idea could be passed off as an accident. I work overnights on 10 to 12 hour shifts. It's reasonable that I could fall asleep at the wheel and drift into the rail.
>>
>>715098898
That's awful, seriously treatment for mental conditions should be much more accessible then that, but unfortunately in most countries it isn't. I encourage you to get treatment as soon as possible but I definitely understand how that's difficult
>>
>>715096787
i cant look at it its fucking awful

that or its my slow internet
>>
>>715099116
Why are you compiling this if i can ask? Research or for yourself?
>>
>>715099221
Yeah, I am considering suicide myself. I'm fairly close to some people right now so I'm going to wait a few years to see if I can drift apart from them so my death won't hit them as hard, and it's difficult to find a lot of the statistics regarding suicide, especially in relation to methods. I also just enjoy researching and knowing things, I guess I'm a bit nerdy
>>
>>715099139
I feel you, it makes me cringe a bit too
>>
>>715099512
I'm sorry to hear that. Have you tried in the past? And how old are you? I'm 25
>>
File: wpfmfsr2-1.png (88KB, 450x280px) Image search: [Google]
wpfmfsr2-1.png
88KB, 450x280px
>>715095482
>https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1aFlZUTiEDU

I have strung up a noose and have it ready to go and plan to do it on Christmas. I put my neck through it and did a few seconds of partial suspension hanging to see what it's like. It is painful but it should be over quickly when I go through with it.

Consider jumping off a building. (Video related)
>>
>>715099678
I haven't tried yet, I'm a big planner and not very impulsive, so if anyone gets it right the first time I think it would be me. I'm 18
>>
>>715099962
That's probably the best way to do it if you intend on going through with it. Out of curiosity do you do anything else? I had a huge problem with self harming for years. And i have a hard time getting up the motivation to take care of myself in other ways. Eating and sleeping regularly for instance and hygene things.
>>
>>715099961
Thanks for sharing, I feel bad for you. Ideally things would get better but if you're really set I hope it goes well and isn't too painful. If you don't mind me asking, why do you want to do it on Christmas? Also,do you know anything about the video, in particular if the person lived? It looks like they didn't, but more info would be appreciated
>>
>>715100195
I tried self harm a couple times but didn't really get into it, and I can very much relate to not taking care of myself with hygiene, eating, sleeping and getting out of the house (if that counts). Can I ask why you want to commit suicide? Don't answer if you don't want to, but I'm curious as to what events made you want to do that (if there are any)
>>
>>715100228
I'm actually doing it before Christmas but not set on the date. By Christmas though. I think I have borderline personality disorder and I am just a shit person. I am not worth keeping alive.
I don't know the guy in the video but I'm pretty sure he died according to comments.
>>
>>715100228
>>715100514
Oh and I guess you're not suicidal yourself, you're just curious. Didn't mean to suggest suicide for you.
>>
>>715100438
Its sort of a compilation of shitty things. Years of sexual and mental abuse. Basically from about 3 until 15. For the sexual abuse. Years of mental abuse from my mother. My father has basically been a borderline alcoholic that barely remembers I exist my entire life. I tried doing the family life thing. But I can't ever do enough. I can't provide for them. I just want to stop burdening others woth my presence. I feel like I just make things harder. If I died my spouse could use the money from my insurance policy. Maybe get a partner who's mentally healthy. Raise our daughter better. In a more stable environment. What about you?
>>
>>715100514
Have you tried going to a doctor/psychologist? I would encourage you to do that before making a decision like that. Also saying that you're 'just a shit person' is an oversimplification, people are much more complex than that and are capable of becoming better. Thanks for sharing and the info about the video
>>
>>715095566
Checked double dubs btw
>>
>>715100642
It's all good, I've considered it quite a lot anyway
>>
>>715100704
I'm sorry to hear that, that sounds really bad. I haven't had as bad of a time as most suicidal people if I'm honest, I think I just mostly have a very depressive personality. I haven't seen my father since I was 13 (his priorities aren't set on his family), and my mother has a few screws loose. I haven't had any major problems with bullying, but I'm not great at meeting people, making friends, getting a girlfriend etc. although I've been doing much better at that in the past year
>>
>>715101076
It's good to hear you're improving. Maybe things will get better. Have you seen a therapist or talked to your doctor about these feelings?
>>
File: 1472116469901.gif (871KB, 245x230px)
1472116469901.gif
871KB, 245x230px
>>715095482
in my opinion every life matters.
I was really depressed life sucked etc you know the drill
But one thing brought me back as a better Person.
Did you ever tried MDMA?
After my first time MDMA i was "truely" happy again for the first time in over a year.
It showed me how it is to be happy again and that i want to be happy.
So take drugs faggot. But dont take to much or get addicted and if that doesnt help you can still kill your self :)))))
>>
>>715101199
Yeah I have and I just started seeing a psychologist. I don't have a lot of hope but I'm self-aware enough to know that hopelessness is just about the most common symptom of depression. If I start feeling better I suppose I won't commit suicide, I just don't see that happening. What about you?
>>
>>715101326
Hmm, I think you're probably misled, but thanks for your contribution anyway
>>
>>715101479
Same. I see a therapist every other month. But i haven't opened up to her completely about how bad it is. Its helped some. But i don't know. I was on an antidepressant and antianxiety pills for a while that seemed to help. But i hate the side effects. If i could just afford a new doctor maybe i could try a different kind. Or different combination. I don't want to feel like this. But its been going on for so long that i don't even know who i am or what I'm interested in. I don't know how to be happy. Which sounds so fucking edgy writing it out. But its true. I worry about things like that. Finding out who the fuck i am when I'm happy sounds so....exhausting.
>>
Consider it often. Usually pills, but sometimes slitting wrists. Thought of wrecking into a tree a few times too.
>>
>>715101692
I can relate to not knowing how to be happy. Not that I've figured it out myself obviously, but the things that I've found helped the most is creating relationships and being nice and charitable to people. I know that's much easier said then done, but if you don't want to commit suicide for fear of hurting people that's the direction I would head. Just a warning though, be careful of people who want to take advantage of people; be nice, but don't let anyone control you. Exercise is also pretty good, although again that's obviously hard to do when you're depressed
>>
>>715101893
Thanks for sharing anon, hoping the best for you
>>
>>715102275
I am actually exceptionally nice to people. It's something I can do while I'm still here.
>>
>>715102730
That's good, keep it up. It might be difficult to see but it probably helps more than you'd feel like it does
>>
>>715102795
Yeah. In any case at least people will have good memories of me.
>>
>>715102968
That's a good way to think about it I suppose. Hopefully you can make things better for yourself. And take good care of your daughter especially, although I'm sure you do your best without me telling you to
>>
I have progressive MS and am now virtually pararlysed from the chest down. I choose suicide over becoming a prisoner in my own body so will do it when my arms fail. Have a canister of O2-free nitrogen, pressure regulator, hose, and plastic bags. Meant to be fast and peaceful.
>>
>>715103367
Yeah. I hope I can get better. She deserves better than I can be right now.
>>
>>715095482
I took 4 valuim 10mg pills 3 oxy cotton and a fifth of vodka and woke up fine. Got know idea how.
>>
>>715103375
Thanks for sharing, good luck
>>
>>715103640
Thanks for that, very informative
Thread posts: 100
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.