[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

if your not poor or a feminist why would you want to vote for

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 123
Thread images: 14

if your not poor or a feminist why would you want to vote for hillary clinton to begin with
>>
Why would the poor vote for a globalist? You're not politically literate are you OP?
>>
>>715063193

the poor always vote for the democrats though,if they didnt they wouldnt be poor because they'd want to work for a living instead of abusing the welfare system while staying poor
>>
>>715063347
how many trumptards you think are on welfare?
>>
>>715062989
>cuck
>male guilt
>"progressive" see also cuck
>massive pussy afraid of Trump
>diehard liberal loyalist
>mudslime
>>
>>715063347
Dumbass confirmed.
>>
>>715063461
>>715063479

how many years did you guys spend blaming the responsibilitys of barack obama on george w bush
>>
>>715062989
Most people who can vote don't vote in the United States. People complain about the outcome and these people are the ones who don't vote.
>>
and people still have yet to answer the original question,i didnt want to turn this into a bunch of left wing cuck's crying about donald trump but you faggots have seemed to already do that
>>
>>715062989
because i actually use my brain
>>
>>715063921
The problem is with how the system is in the US. Say you live in California and you want to vote republic, your vote is basically a waste as far as the presidency is concern.

If you were inclined to vote third party your vote is a waste in any state. So many people don't feel their vote matters and don't take the effort to vote.
>>
>>715062989
1 - I voted for Gary Johnson
2 - if your not a billionaire why would you vote for trump?
3 - the vote didn't matter. The one with the most votes lost
4 - did you catch that last one? SHE LOST. You fucking won. Get the fuck over it. Let it the fuck go. I swear to fuck you trump idiots have brains the size of a fucking mouse's. Is it even possible for you people to be graceful winners and move forward? She's not a threat to your imaginary manhood anymore
>>
>>715064090
Obviously not, anyone with half a brain can look at her career and see how corrupt she is.
>>
>>715064336
citation needed
>>
File: m7.jpg (12KB, 145x183px) Image search: [Google]
m7.jpg
12KB, 145x183px
>>715064331
calm down there buddy boi
>>
>>715063461
7 Gorillion
>>
>>715064336

politicians in general are corrupt,so thats a bullshit statement.doesnt matter if they are republicans or democrats

its funny because i tried not making this turn into an anti trump cuckfest but these faggots turned it into one anyway
>>
File: facebookfavoritememes.jpg (35KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
facebookfavoritememes.jpg
35KB, 480x480px
>>715064331
What you said
>I voted for Gary Johnson
What I read
>I'm literally retarded.
Also, unsurprisingly for a Johnson supporter who knows absolulteyl dickall and just votes third party to spite everyone, Hillary Clinton is currently crusading against free speech because she's so salty about the election.
They're calling for internet censorship but you don't care becaue "dude weed 420"
>>
>>715062989
for not putting hitler into he usa
>>
>>715065187

>they're calling for internet censorship

>implying we havent had internet censorship since the day that edward snowden exposed nsa spying
>>
>>715065323

a democrat would seem more like hitler then a republican.as they hate jewish people and israel
>>
I voted for local ballot issues and that's it. I don't even remember what I put on that circus shit fiesta for president elect.

One's a thin skinned troll and the other's just another corrupt politician.
>>
>>715065323
>>715065433

but with that being said,i still dont consider donald trump a real republican.hes gonna run this country more like a democrat
>>
>>715062989

I dislike authoritarianism. Odd place to be put in, voting for Clinton and being libertarian. But between Trump and Clinton, the question was which one would stick their dick in my life less. I picked the one who would affect me the least.
>>
>>715065526
>Implying Trump's going to run anything

He's a salesman. He's just a bullshitter. He speaks the first words that come to his mouth before thinking them through.

He had no idea how much the wall would cost or how difficult it would be to build it before he sold it as a major campaign promise.

He had no idea how ridiculously hard it would be to find 11 million illegal immigrants in hiding before selling that.

Or that the law isn't like a Steven Seagal movie and prosecuting Hillary Clinton would be harder than he thought.
>>
File: kek.jpg (53KB, 445x400px) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
53KB, 445x400px
>>715065378
Yes, that makes it ok to continue to strip away at the internet.
>>
>>715065764

>implying the majority of america would do anything to stop there goverment from stripping it away to begin with
>>
>>715065674

lol if you think a democrat would stick their dick in your life less,have you not looked around and seen how america has been for 8 years now under obama
>>
File: 1481480660481.jpg (80KB, 577x560px) Image search: [Google]
1481480660481.jpg
80KB, 577x560px
>>715065926
Yeah, try telling the average American that you want to get rid of all competing news sources and everyone much choose between big news channels no one trusts.
According to the AP it's like 6% of Americans that trust the media.
>>
>>715065187
If that's what you read, then you got it right; you literally are retarded.

Voting for third-party is about getting them to 5%. No one but you is stupid enough to think it's about winning.
>>
>>715065187

>whats aleppo
>>
>>715066313
No, that's not why you're retarded.
Gary Johnson was a buffoon and anyone that voted for him is a buffoon as well.
>>
>>715062989
Because she wasn't Donald Trump.

That was the only reason. She's awful but he's worse.
>>
>>715066127

Matter of opinion and what kinds of dick you dislike, really.

I make plenty of money and don't care if my taxes go up. Obviously, I'd prefer the government cut a ton of spending and my taxes, but that wasn't a choice on the table.

I don't want religion shoved down my throat. I don't want my kids growing up in schools that teach intelligent design.

I don't give a fuck about people who want guns, want to fuck the same sex, or want to abort their fetuses. Free market; let people buy and sell whatever they like.
>>
> feminist
> voting for someone because of their genitalia

Pick one
>>
File: statesponsoredmedia.jpg (23KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
statesponsoredmedia.jpg
23KB, 480x360px
>>715066475
I can almost see the little hypnotized spirals in your eyes.
>>
>>715066475

how exactly is donald trump worse though

95 percent of people who support hillary compared donald trump to adolf hitler,but they dont relize that adolf hitler had more in common with modern day democrats(he didnt like jews,didnt like guns,etc) then he does republicans
>>
File: bestchineserapper.jpg (23KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
bestchineserapper.jpg
23KB, 600x337px
>>715066552
>Free market; let people buy and sell whatever they like.
Literally one of Trump's main campaign points.
Also you say you want smaller government but ignore the fact that Trump's simplifying taxes, cutting out 2 regulations for every one he adds, and giving power back to the states on abortion and education.
>>
>>715067119
He's an unhinged idiot. His cabinet picks are fucking dangerous. He barely believes in climate change, depending on the day.

I don't know if anyone knows where he really stands on any issue. I'd rather have Clinton being roadblocked by a conservative legislature than Trump getting anything he wants passed.
>>
>>715067119
I'll bite. Where is this "dems hate jews" yarn coming from?
>>
>>715067554
It's more that dems don't support israel, I'd imagine.

I don't either. They fucked up big time by creating a country in the middle of occupied land. Let them deal with it themselves.
>>
>>715067543
>He's an unhinged idiot.
objectively untrue.
>His cabinet picks are fucking dangerous.
I doubt you could name one.
>He barely believes in climate change
You mean he's not going to cripple our economy and ignore the fact that China pollutes much more than any country in the world.
>>715067554
Saudi money, the dems don't give a shit about Israel and Israel is happy that Trump is in because he's jewy as fuck.
>>
>>715067119
Replace Jews with Muslims and what party are we talking about?

And which party supports expanding and mobilizing the military like the Nazis did?
>>
>>715067543

>he's an unhinged idiot

funny,since the majority of republicans are more educated then the majority of democrats
>>
>>715066202
>>715066896
I'm confused, does the public not trust the main stream media or does it have hypnotic sway?
>>
>>715067931

democrats hate the military,thats obvious to anybody who has a functioning brain
>>
File: germany.webm (1MB, 240x180px) Image search: [Google]
germany.webm
1MB, 240x180px
>>715067931
Hilldog was going to start a way with Russia before she even got into office.
Remind me again, which world leader in the past started a completely nonsense war against Russia? Since we're playing the retarded "literally Hitler" game.
Also 40+% of democrats and 56% of americans in general think Islam is incompatible with western civilization.
>>
>>715067945
agreed completely.

Donald Trump isn't though.
>>
>>715068105
Both.
They lie, nobody trusts them. But if they tell you things you want to hear many people will just shrug and not bother to look for an alternative.
>>
>>715062989
Was Jesus a poor feminist?
>>
>>715068318

i guess i would believe people who call donald trump an idiot if they didnt do the same thing for the 8 years george w bush was president
>>
>>715067341

I don't want states deciding education. My state has frequently chosen to defund education, restrict what can be taught in science classes, and teach abstinence only sex-ed. All of those things are idiotic. Yes, that runs counter to being libertarian. I'm not an absolutest. Let states decide abortion or gay marriage or guns. Regions differ and so do people; that makes sense. Science is not different in Mississippi and Connecticut. I don't want my kids getting a poor education because their state legislature still believes the Earth is 5000 years old.

Trump is facially pro-free market. In reality, most of his policies are more driven towards decreasing anti-trust regulation. He's not interested in a freer market, he's interested in a less competitive market for repeat players who already have assets sunk in the game.

Simplifying taxes is a good thing. I'm all for it. And cutting regulation, in the right places, is a good thing too. But cutting taxes at this exact moment doesn't make much economic sense. The country is trillions of dollars in debt and Trump's tax policies further the deficit. My children are going to inherit a national mortgage that nobody can pay.

Not that Obama or Clinton would have solved some, or even any, of these problems. But, in my opinion, their plan was less destructive for the country than Trump's.
>>
>>715068460
George Bush actually was an idiot though.
>>
>>715068252

>Hilldog was going to start a war with russia before she even got into office

and i bet obama and the left are going to start it before trump even gets in the white house.they are already trying to make us believe russia were the ones who hacked the election even though it was probably the obama administration that hacked it because they dont like trump
>>
>>715068252
Being this retarded.

Nobody wants a war with Russia. Stop listening to your buddy Alex for a second and wake up.

And Islam is no more incompatible than is Christianity. There are millions of Muslims in this country living perfectly normal lives and have been for generations. Where are the incompatibilities? Koran says kill non believers? So does the Torah. So does the bible. A few people taking it seriously make the news and the rest suffer accordingly.
>>
>>715068557

>I don't want my kids getting a poor education

this is a country that spent the past 8 years putting the responsibilitys on the current president on george w bush,not to mention.after 8 years of democrat leadership making the country worse,they almost electing 4 more years of it with a female

id say your kids are already getting a poor education because america's education is already poor
>>
>>715068445
A source I don't trust tells me something, and I shrug unconvinced, not inclined to debunk a claim I didn't give credence to in the first place.

How is that brainwashed levels of devotion?
>>
>>715068557
On education I kind of agree but at the same time COmmon Core is an indoctrination tool. Absolute power corrupts absolutely so letting the feds manage education seems disasterous to me.
As for the economy, I'm not old enough to have experienced it but apparently trickle down economics works if you also cut spending. Which right now comes from the EPA which Trump doesn't care about.
>>
>>715062989
Because I think she is the best candidate for the job and will execute the duties more effectively. She will hold to the same values as I have and move america to a more progressive, inclusive place. All good. Not that name calling, shaming, racist, do-gooder that will force his values on you. We live in a pluralistic society and our leaders should act like it.
>>
>>715068852
Were we not at elevated tensions with Russia? Should I just throw that down the memory hole like you did?
She absolutely was causing a war between us and Russia
"we will treat cyber attacks like REAL attacks"
Ring a bell?
Also your shit about Islam is laughable.
Just look at germany then stfu.
>>
>>715062989
>>715062989

1. She's sane
2. She wouldn't appoint the Legion of Doom that Trump has.
3. She knows Climate science is real.
4. SHE'S NOT A FUCKING GODDAMNED WORTHLESS PILE OF SHIT REPUBLICAN.
5. She wouldn't be Putin's little whore like Trump.
6. She could take a fucking joke or three at her expense instead of crying like a pathetic whiny bitch about SNL.
7. She would actually listen to her advisors.
>>
>>715063786
All of them because congress only gave barack two years of productivity. The rest was hold over from Bush. The only way he could make change was to issue executive orders because congress was negligent in its job (like passing a budget).
>>
>>715069038
It's not but if you get the same story dumped on you day in and day out even if you don't really believe them you're still going to be misinformed.
>>
>>715066202

>Fake news

Proven. I mean, hell, we've known about the right's tendency to swallow pure bullshit for going on 40 years.

>Russia

Proven.

>hurr durr tinfoil hat
Yeah, go try that on the Pizzagate retards and the drooling morons who think 3 million illegal mexicans voted in California you subhuman imbecile.
>>
>>715068997

Playing the blame game on past presidents is irrelevant. There hasn't been a good one since Reagan. Both sides are culpable.

The choice was Clinton or Trump. I tried to do my do diligence on researching policies to figure out which, I thought, would best serve my interests. Carter, Clinton, Bush x2, and Obama all fucked up. I figured Clinton or Trump would continue the trend. I just thought Clinton would fuck up less.

But that's just, like, my opinion, man.
>>
>>715069339
If Trump had said we would treat cyber attacks like real attacks, would you have seen it as leveraging a stronger military position into greater cyber security and making America great again?
>>
>>715068199

No they don't and you CLEARLY don't have a brain. Don't worry though; you are FAR from alone in being brainless when it comes to the modern right wing.
>>
>>715065187
Who the fuck is campaigning for internet censorship? I think you are wrong on that one. Are you reading fake news again?
>>
>>715067945

> the majority of republicans are more educated then the majority of democrats

That is 100% false.
>>
>>715065433
MFW: Most Jews are Democrats...
>>
>>715069601
>Proven.
FBI contests it.
Wikileaks contests it.
CIA has yet to give any evidence.
Want to tell me again how it's the right that swallows bullshit?
>>
>>715069834

All SANE people are Democrats.

>fix'd
>>
File: 1282190574872.jpg (37KB, 453x592px) Image search: [Google]
1282190574872.jpg
37KB, 453x592px
>>715062989
>poor

In the US, anyone who doesn't make millions of dollars PER YEAR is poor.

If you're too fucking stupid to realize that billionaires have different interests than most the population, you should stay the fuck out of politics.
>>
>>715069776
Hillary Clinton.
She was preaching about it from John Glenn's tombstone.
>>715069711
No, I would have seen it as retarded and war mongering, especially if he was whining about a fictional Russian "attack" which any intelligent person knows would just be responsible journalism even if it were true.
>>
>>715063347
>the poor always vote for the democrats though
90% of the country is poor
90% of the country did not vote for a single person.
>>
File: 1346803422911.jpg (83KB, 550x679px) Image search: [Google]
1346803422911.jpg
83KB, 550x679px
>>715063786
>still pretending Bush wasn't the biggest disaster in the last century
fuck you
>>
>>715069465
That assumes I would listen to these sources (that I'm not inclined to trust in the first place) on a regular, daily basis.

Why would I do that?
>>
>>715062989
Not wanting the nation to plunge into complete chaos under the hand of the most unexpired and ulterior motivated president and cabinet in the history of western civilization.
>>
>>715070085
>inexperienced.
>>
Soo, Trump...

No support on the right;
No support on the left;
No experience in any given office;
A completely disastrous image abroad that would reflect terribly on the USA;
An oversized ego that would prevent him from seeking counsel he would desperately need for lack of experience;
Never moderate, never reasonable, never polite, very likely only capable of compromise when the entire issue at hand is a price, and even then ... ;
Spends way too much time on Twitter;
Racist, bigot, misogynist, not nuanced, blunt, divisive and intolerant;
Ready to say anything for air time;
Confuses public support with ratings;
Confuses ratings with public support;
Might make decisions based on mood;
Never is in a good mood;
Is so ridiculous that the very idea of even writing a list is ridiculous;
<Insert anything he has ever said about any issue>.
>>
>>715070062

>90% of the country is poor

thanks to democrats,you ignorant fuck
>>
>>715069339
Russia has been at heightened tensions with the west since Crimea. Opposing sides in Syria have not helped matters. And what would you have us do if we are under cyber attack? Should we not retaliate in kind? If we cannot defend our networks we need to develop enough strength to attack the networks of others. Otherwise we are at the whim of hacks from Russia and China.

And again, most Muslims are good people just the same as you and I. I see them every day, some of my coworkers are Muslim, some of my clients are Muslim. Are they incompatible with the country they were born in? Live in? Pay taxes in? Raised a family in? This country was founded by those seeking religious freedom. Attacks on that principle weaken our mission and our status as "The Land of the Free"
>>
>>715067903
China may pollute more than we do overall, but the USA actually pollutes more per capita than China does. Truth.
>>
>>715070226
>thanks to democrats,you ignorant fuck
This ain't the 1800s gramps.
>>
>>715070070
Because we the people are dumb as fuck.
Most people don't give a shit, they watch the news while they eat breakfast then go to work. That's as far as their research goes.
>>
File: 1271287233331.jpg (317KB, 1024x985px) Image search: [Google]
1271287233331.jpg
317KB, 1024x985px
>>715070226
no, it's a direct result of Republican policies of market deregulation.

quit pushing off responsibility you fucking parasite
>>
>>715064331
> The one with the most votes lost
No, more states voted for Trump. What you mean to say is Trump didn't win the popular vote. Well technically since over 40% of the population didn't vote, neither of them were supported by a majority.
>>
>>715069120

Not saying Common Core is perfect. Or even desirable. Dept. of Education has been a cesspool of nepotism since at least H.W. But if America wants to be competitive globally fifty years from now, we need the entire nation, not just the states with high median incomes north of the Mason-Dixon, to get proper education.

I hate leaving that to the federal government, because the federal government blows at just about everything it tries to do. But state government's are rarely any better, and there's more partisan hackery at the state level (which, frankly, is hard to imagine, but it's true).

Trickle-down can work. It doesn't always work. It isn't the panacea that everyone wants it to be. Reagan increased the debt too, you know. That was justified though; other factors were in play (outspending the Soviets was the best way to come out ahead in the Cold War). Taking all the regulations off the market allows the fabulously wealthy to monopolize the market. Once they maintain a substantial percentage, they cease innovating and hike prices. It isn't a free market at that point. Look at the way health insurance is now, if you want an idea.

Best way to keep markets free is to maintain a certain minimum standard of regulation to encourage competition, and then keep your fucking dick out of it and let it go. That's trickle-down.
>>
>>715062989
>if your not poor or a feminist why would you want to vote for hillary clinton to begin with
* you're.
Because I don't want to become poor, and Trump economics robs our coffers to build up his account.
>>
>>715070224

>no support on the right

so you consider a small minority of people as "no support on the right"

and who cares if the left supports him when the majority of the left are ignorant anyway

>no expierance in any given office

your assuming most of america cares about expierance.people voted for obama because they wanted a black president,people voted for hillary because they wanted a women president.expierance isnt something the majority of americans care about when it comes to a president anymore
>>
>>715070226

Funny how 95 of the 100 poorest counties and 100% of the poorest states are all RED ZONES, then.

Gee, it's almost as if the conservatives don't know the first fucking thing about economics, huh Cleetus?
>>
>>715070017
Hacking into secured information of one of the major American political parties is responsible journalism?

I would call it treason, if (as you claim) I were intelligent enough to think it was domestic.
>>
>>715069120
Do you know anything about the common core? It is not an indoctrination tool..

I think there are some tools in this bread though.
>>
>>715070249
We should retaliate in kind which I'm sure we do. We shouldn't start a massive fight over dirty secrets getting leaked without any evidence Russia did it.
We're not talking about Muslims that were born in the country. We're talking about hardline Islamic people who think you should stone gays and beat your wife. The people that think democracy is garbage and refuse to integrate.
>>
its funny when you argue with democrats and they try to use facts,but end up just posting a bunch of leftist horse shit cartoons and stuff

if you actually look at real facts,you'll see that some of the most poverty and crime ridden areas in america are under democrat control
>>
>>715070471
Reagan got cucked by a bullet. He increased spending and cut taxes.
I think they're going to go more after environmental regulation than business regulation.
Obama spent 8 years shitting on business in favor of trees.
>>
>>715070249

>the land of the free

i give america about 10 to 20 years before its no longer a free country anymore.thank the ignorant voters(who make up the majority that vote) for that
>>
>>715070598
It's the job of a journalist to get the information the average person has no access to and give them access to it. Not state secrets mind you but e-mails are fair game for publication if it reveals something the public needs to know.
>>
>>715071132

>obama spent 8 years shitting on business in favor of trees

and hillary would of expanded that for 4 years if she was elected.democrats arent the party of the people who support the working class
>>
>>715070017
I'm pretty sure she is not advocating for censorship. She advocates for Net Neutrality:
http://thehill.com/policy/technology/257569-clinton-touts-net-neutrality-and-city-owned-internet

There is a difference between censorship and not allowing liars the same platform as honest people. False speech is not protected under free speech laws.
>>
>>715062989
i am poor, but i still don't know why anyone would vote for hillary clinton
>>
>>715071458

its a slippery slope,just like gun control

nsa spying opened the door to further internet censorship
>>
>>715071458
>There is a difference between censorship and not allowing liars the same platform as honest people.
Up is down, left is right, slavery is freedom, and 2+2=5.
Also as you point out, we already have defamation laws. Why let the government decide what's fake? That doesn't sound scary to you? Especially when no one is calling to censor CNN when they lie as much as clickbait?
>>
>>715070224
Yeah, pretty much.
>>
>>715071348
I'll concede some of that. The question then becomes why didn't "journalists" do the same job on the RNC?
>>
>>715071903
They did, wikileaks has been around for a while.
>>
>>715071435

Uh, yes they are.

In fact if you're not a billionaire, a neo-Nazi or some retarded bible thumper who wants the US to be a Christian Theocracy, you have no business whatsoever supporting the modern GOP.
>>
>>715068997
Republican House & Democrat Senate != "Democrat leadership"

There were only two years where the Democrats controlled both the House and the Senate, and that was during Obama's first two years in office. And, despite having two entire years of a Democrat majority all that got passed that was influential was Obamacare. So, it's a pretty misguided to pin the blame on "Democrat leadership", when neither party has had enough influence over congress to pass anything relating to their party platform.
>>
File: IMG_8897-B.jpg (871KB, 1076x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8897-B.jpg
871KB, 1076x1600px
>>715062989
Uh if your black or brown supposedly
>>
>>715064407
No citation needed. Just google "Clinton Foundation Corruption"
>>
>>715072179
There's some truth to what you're saying, not much, but some. However thinking Trump isn't a third party troll who infiltrated the GOP is a bit silly. I mean look at Mitt Romney or Paul Ryan's reactions.
>>
>>715071564
And the trump is for net neutrality? They are both bad in that regard, but don't try to whitewash him, he wants to control the net

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/2016/09/22/donald-trump-says-america-should-control-the-internet-to-protect/
>>
>>715072630
That's literally an article about Trump saying we shouldn't hand over the internet to the UN so that it stays free.
>>
I could be wined and dined every night if I didn't mind the wrestling in the backseat.
Shoulders adjusted, get it away for alterations in Edenborough is where they end on the account I got big feet
>>
>>715071132

The problem with the modern left in American in regards to environmentalism is that it's a deeply western version of environmentalism. Trees before people, essentially.

In India and Africa, environmentalism is very different. The focus isn't on preserving nature for its own sake; it's on preserving nature because the vast majority of low income jobs in those areas are derived from natural resources. Sustainable farms, reforestation for future logging, smart drilling for oil, all of these things are part and parcel to eastern environmentalism. All of it helps preserve the low income jobs that Trump and Clinton both claimed to be fighting for.

Neither was supporting that kind of agenda. Trump;s anti-environmentalist stand will help businesses in the short term, but in the long term it does little to help economic growth. Eventual, certain industries surrounding resource extraction will consume themselves. You can already see the coal industry beginning this process. The answer isn't to mine more coal; the answer is to incentivize coal mining companies to practice sustainable growth models and invest in the communities they operate in. West Virginian hill country is fucked because the companies that operated there cared more about their short-term bottom line and forgot about diversifying their assets for the future.

Clinton would have continued western environmental practices. Those have the advantage of preserving some resources for later consumption. But like the Trump plan, it does nothing for long-term growth. And unlike the Trump plan, it kills short-term economic gains.

Both sides are wrong and neither is willing to listen to the other. If they'd settle down for a minute, they'd realize that there's a solution to the problem somewhere in the middle, staring at them
>>
>>715072805
>Stephen Miller, the Trump campaigns national policy director, attacked the plan on Wednesday night, saying it would “cede control to international interests” and that after the US gives up control of the internet, there will be no way to make it great again”.

Stop shitposting pls, it was opama, that stopped the contract and let the power slip to the un
>>
>>715062989
If you're not rich, racist or sexist why would you want to vote for Trump?
>>
>>715072179
Dude, all liberal denial aside, the Dems haven't been the party of the working class for quite some time. They long ago sold themselves to the feminists, minority, LGBT, immigrant voting bloc. That's why Hil lost Wisconsin, Michigan an Pennsylvania. The blue collar workers had realized that the Dems didn't give a shit about them and the blacks and latinos didn't come out for her like they did for O.
>>
File: disgusting salon.jpg (93KB, 685x727px) Image search: [Google]
disgusting salon.jpg
93KB, 685x727px
>>715064407
>liberal asks for citation
>receives citation
>denounces source of citation because its not a major liberal news network
>anything not on a major liberal news network is fake news
>doesn't change beliefs
>>
>>715073067
We have enough coal to last for a thousand years, easily. The problem is Obama specifically targeted coal and Hillary wanted to do the same.
>>715073123
Which was a huge mistake.
Other countries don't give a fuck about freedome of speech, not even European countries. They got Scotland Yard arresting people for "hate speech"and they black out alternative news sources.
>>
>>715069414
All opinions, and all shit
>>
>>715073473
You are getting local internet laws, every country decides on their own and even would have if the US did the spying, mixed up with the distribution and allocation of DNS servers
>>
>>715073473

>They got Scotland Yard arresting people for "hate speech"and they black out alternative news sources.

sounds like a left wing americans paradise.there already half way there with trying to shut down "fake news sources"or whatever
Thread posts: 123
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.