[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we talk about the phenomenon that is men raised by single

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 137
Thread images: 13

Can we talk about the phenomenon that is men raised by single mothers?

They almost exclusively turn out to be betas. Seriously, you spot the fuckers from a mile away; the longer they've gone without the father figure in their lives the more obvious it is.

They grow up to be the biggest betas in existence, which I find strange. Isn't it weird how men raised exclusively on the female perspective have the hardest time getting girls?

Like, these guys get nothing but firsthand advice FROM women on how to deal with women, and they still end up as kissless virgins.

Do women seriously just not know what they want, like, at all?

How does girl advice from girls almost exclusively sabotage a man?
>>
>>715010674
Had a dad, alpha af Vietnam vet. Saw plenty of combat, Purple Heart. He was strict but was aways a super loving parent you really cared about me and spent tons of time with me. He died when I was 8 than it was just me an my mom. Made me way more alpha in the end.
>>
>>715010674
About half the American blacks are raised sans- fathers. Most blacks are not betas.
>>
I can pretty much confirm this, and I've been raised by a single mother.

Then again it's probably the same for girls who were raised by single fathers, they would just grow into tomboys without a shred of femininity or huge sluts I guess.

Complete, happy family is a key to growing up into a well adjusted, successful adult. This is why single parent households are trash and this is also why gays shouldn't be allowed to raise kids (unless literally no one else wants to adopt that kid)
>>
100% agree with you man, my cousin was born from being a one night stand, so just brought up by his mum. He's a little bitch boy! Cries at everything, has never kissed a bird or even come close. I reckon it's because they never had a dad to show them how to be manly and talk about girls with, girls don't really know what girls want. They think they want some nice sensitive man, yet they always really go for the alpha male pricks. The kids must just be having testosterone deficiencys
>>
>>715010674
WHEW LAD
23 y/o guy living with his mom right now and lemme tell you i definitely felt the feels that teddy boy there did
>>
>>715011117
but there are honorless savage pieces of shit
>>
If you faggots spent even half as much time trying to be men as you do making excuses for not being men, you might find some success in life.
>>
>>715010674
>>715011157

You called it: women seriously do not have a fucking clue what they actually want. No matter how much they say they want sensitive daisy boy, their instincts will always draw them to the alpha male.

This is a PSA for everyone here: ignore any and ALL advice your mother gave you about women, dating, and anything of a romantic nature.
>>
File: XtmNr7O.jpg (284KB, 1190x680px) Image search: [Google]
XtmNr7O.jpg
284KB, 1190x680px
>>715010674
Thanks for typing that out, it's an issue I think a lot about myself being raised by a single mom and all. It's definitely true that a fish can't tell you how to catch fish, you have to ask a fisherman. On the other hand once you figure out 90% of men are more beta then you, it's not that much of an issue anymore. Just speak your mind and call women out on their bullshit, and you'll be instantly more liked than all the asskisser orbiter beta faggots she usually talks to.
>>
>>715010674
never thought about it. but me and my brother have been raised with a semi absent father and we have been pretty beta until college. he went to prom with our cousin. i went with some girl that just wanted to be at the party. i never had girlfriend until college. i was bullied at school. luckily not too much cuz im 6`1 (187cm) tall. but i didnt have the balls to answer back. it was only until college that i finally got away from those assholes that i could start to man up. i consider myself pretty alphaish now tho
>>
>>715010674
Nah, you're off. I was raised by a single mother, of course she was a vicious bitch and that may have something to do with how I turned out. Oldfag now, had many instances of three girls on the string at a time. Of course, never felt like that was enough and that I should have more. But beta? Not always youngfag, sometimes it just teaches you how women think and that actually provides you with waaaaay more ability. Of course you'll disagree - no fucks given.
>>
>>715010674
>They almost exclusively turn out to be betas
I don't suppose you'd like to provide evidence of your outlandish claim?
No?
Then it's safe to dismiss it until such time as evidence is provided.
>>
>>715011398
Say that 2 my face whiteboi. I fuck you till you love me faggot.
>>
>>715011958
>"if you stare into the abyss, the abyss stares back at you"

I think guys like you and me are the true romantics in a sense. We see women for what they are, yet we still love them. At least we're not beta faggots projecting unrealistic ideals upon something as flawed as a human being.
>>
>>715010674
Single mother raised here.
Definitely not a beta.
My first bj was with 2 girls at the same time.
My number for girls my dick has entered the pussy is 25 or so give or take 1-2
Btw I've never been single for longer than a week since 16. I'm 29
I run all social gatherings as the entertainment because all eyes fucking have to be on me.
I bench 275 max (I know a little low)
>>
>>715010674
Op's a fag who is angry some fatherless alpha chad took his gf
>>
>>715010674
What about kids raised by single mothers that were never there either so they had to learn everything themselves, the old fashioned way, instead of having daddy hold your hands in place the first time you fire a gun?
>>
File: dadpens.jpg (30KB, 620x465px) Image search: [Google]
dadpens.jpg
30KB, 620x465px
>>715010674

It can go the other route too. I'm a single dad raising 2 kids, boy and a girl. My son is fairly normal, doesn't take shit doesn't cry all the time, is pretty assertive about taking what he wants. But the eldest (girl) is another story. She's really mousy, shy, withdrawn. I've been having sex with her since she was 8. I read up on it and apparently our lovemaking may be the source of it. I get kind of rough, so pulling her hair, aggressive sex talk (choke on it, take it bitch etc) may be showing that sex is a punishment rather than an expression of intimacy. And I like to have sex with her a lot. So essentially I may have been inadvertently punishing her a couple times a day for 4 years. I've since tried to dial back on the aggression, let her take control in equal parts and i've seen some improvement in her demeanor.

Parenting can be a slippery slope.
>>
>>715011958
All you can learn from being raised by a woman is they never know what the fuck is going on. They only rely on what's bouncing around in their head.
>>
>>715012651
At least you're trying
>>
>>715012593
>>715010674
LMFAO

OP's Mommy never loved him. Sorry bro. Sounds like youre a beta with this post.

The projection is sooo obvious! lol
>>
>>715012651
You seem like a pretty good father.

Maybe you should bring your son in on it too. I often wish my father would have let me suck his cock.
>>
Idk about y'all but my mom is Alpha as fuck, my dad was the beta in their relationship. When they got divorced I definitely benefited from not having my POS lazy-ass dad around.
>>
>>715012746
That's true, they're always overwhelmed by their feels. That's why it's easy to have success with girls, you just have to be assertive and she'll go with it and later blame whatever she did on "being swept away in the moment"
>>
>>715012651
Did not expect that when I started reading. Kek
>>
>>715012834
What are you? Some sort of fag? I'd never do that to my son. It's monstrous.
>>
>>715012820
??????

what are you trying to say to me?

>>715012593
>>
>>715012820
Why would a guy who wasn't raised by a single mom care so much about the phenomenon? think before you post
>>
>>715012963
No, I mean, the Greeks believed a boy swallowing the semen of an older man made him stronger.

I wish I was sooooo much stronger.
>>
File: 1469042049104.gif (2MB, 250x311px) Image search: [Google]
1469042049104.gif
2MB, 250x311px
>>715012651
>

I kekked and hated you in equal measure.
>>
>>715013089
The greeks thought a lot of gay shit. And now they're billions in debt.
>>
>>715012651
>I've been having sex with her since she was 8
dude wat
>>
>>715013206
Yeah? Well, fuck you, Faggot.

Don't help your son be an alpha male warrior.
>>
>>715012651
>father of the year
sometimes i'm reminded why i come here.
>>
>>715012244
>>
>>715010674
Let's say your claim is actually true.
>single women raise beta boys
>all women give bad dating-advice
You see where you jumped?
Is it difficult to imagine dumped women try not to raise a pussy-plowing alpha, but some nice, friendly beta?
>>
File: keksimus.jpg (109KB, 596x628px) Image search: [Google]
keksimus.jpg
109KB, 596x628px
>>715013206
>The greeks thought a lot of gay shit
>>
>>715012586
yet you still manage to come across as a total fag.
>>
OP full of shit as usual, my parents divorced when i was young (10). have 2 younger brothers and we didnt see our dad much, both are doing well, one is at uni doing a phd and the other is in the police and both have hot girlfriends that they live with.

I have a gf too but suck at life and have a shit job.
>>
>>715010674
Not black people they are raised by single mothers and turn out by gangsters and thugs cause they're mothers act like men and only care for the kid cause of government benefits they are the ones who need father
>>
>>715010674
I don't know OP, logical thinking makes me want to agree with you, but how come there are lots of alpha negroes out there who grew up without a father? Or is it the gangs that take on the roll of a father figure?
>>
>>715013695

> no punctuation
> wrong "they're"
> cause instead of because

Motion to censure.
>>
>>715012586
>all this compensating
i bet you're 105 lb wet and a virgin
>>
>>715012928
It has certainly made me more successful in getting laid. I hang out with guys that were in a very male dominated household and they are just clueless in what to say or how to act. They want to use logic or linear thinking with a creature that does not understand either. And of course they think their women are loyal because they profess their loyalty. I trust women as much as I would trust a rottweiler with a baby - fine as long as I'm in the room watching them but if I'm gone, I expect the rottweiler to act like a rottweiler.
>>
>>715012244
>I fuck you till you love me faggot
this made me kek for some reason
>>
>>715011117
Yeah they are. They just mask it by overcompensating.
>>
>>715010674
I was mainly raised by my mother, my dad is a sociopath and terrorised and stalked us whilst also trying to turn myself and my brother against my mother. I finally realised what his true nature was and what bullshit he was feeding us and I broke off connection and now because of that I am very cynical when it comes to people in general but especially so when it comes to potential love interests. I'd fuck a bitch easy but I'd find it hard to commit to a proper relationship. I have my father to thank for that but I never will, he's a cunt. Also Irishfag here, the prick wanted me to join the IRA.
>>
Nature vs nurture but I'm different here's why (insert boring life story here)
>>
File: yea.jpg (95KB, 590x775px) Image search: [Google]
yea.jpg
95KB, 590x775px
As a 21 year old raised by a single mother, i've gotta say you're fucking right.
until 16 i was a fucking fat computer addicted little bitch,
i never really got bullied though, cause i've had humour and wasn't a complete social retard, but still.
After that a 10 years older punk dude said we should grab a few beers sometime.
3 years of friendship and real life experiences, getting friends, getting fit, learning to appreciate work and school, great music, great people could go on...

God bless his soul, he was more of a father to me than my real one ever could be.

Back to the point, I love women, i really do, but the best you can do to them is to treat them like children, because they don't know what they want, and they really don't know SHIT about what they (or anyone else) need(s).

My mother is a good and an intelligent person, but she alone is not nearly enough to prepare someone for what life's gonna throw at them.
>>
>>715014322
>Irishfag here

Post your sisters red irish tits or GTFO
>>
>>715010674
I agree. 27 year old virgin here. Raised by abusive women. I have absolutely no idea how to get what I want.
>>
>>715014090
If a dog pisses on my carpet it's my fault, because I didn't take it outside and it's in it's nature. Same thing with women. If they break your heart or does something esle that's ultimately your own responsibility. I think the mistake most men make is indeed listening to what women have to say, instead of judging them by their actions. Of course that often conflicts with your gut feeling so it'll make men feel like jealous beta bitches.
>>
NFL and NBA is full of betas....
>>
>>715012651
dude that offended me and after 11 years here only two things have managed to offend me in 4chan
>>
>>715014671
Post your dick first you fag and I might consider it.
>>
>>715014812
and number two was? come on, don't be a nigger, share you ass.
>>
>>715010674
nope, just nope

I was raised by my mother, Iam 30 yrs (looking like 25) old now and bang 21 yr olds.

But I have to admit, I was pretty beta for a long time, still good lookin but shy as fuck, turned out I dont have to be, enjoying petite young girls now
>>
I grew up in a single mother household with only my sister and my grandmother who were always around and although I grew up without a strong moral compass father figure I'd have to say I turned out in a lot of ways what some would consider alpha.
I actually had to develop a reason to care, and a reason to develop myself in whatever bit of ways I didnt feel was adequate. I never had a dad to run home to and tell me it's alright, and give me pointers about fighting. I did pure trial and error, and err'd a fucking LOT but I learned how to take care of myself, and fend for myself without a dad cheering me on from behind, or cheering for me during whatever sports I was enrolled in. I think in a lot of ways that roughened me up, although I'd have to say that I did a lot of growing up after joining the Marines, and especially after that.

I may be the exception, but we do exist, for better or worse.
>>
>>715014960

> wants to see my dick
> I'm the fag

Stop bitching and post, you fucking mick.
>>
>>715014694
You only feel like a jealous beta bitch if you think she's going to have the same value system as you. Or, if you actually believe in true love or some such bullshit. Y'all need to be reading some Michel de Montaigne to understand how to feel about relationships.
>>
>>715015172
However, I am autistic as fuck and holding a conversation with someone I dont have a lot of history with is nigh impossible for me. Social maneuvering for me is fucked, and I have no idea other than having a half-decent face and body(which is now fattening up, which I hate) how I've been able to find success in getting laid. Haven't held a relationship for over a year yet though, and I'm 29, and for fucks sake I just want to settle down with a woman who isn't crazy. Those chances seem slim.
>>
>>715015326
well it's not my problem anymore, I have a couple FWB's I got off tinder and that's enough sex, intimacy and affection for me. I couldn't phantom being in a serious relationship anymore. Either way if I would get into one once again, I wouldn't care about her being loyal because I wouldn't be loyal myself. Passed up so much pussy while in relationships acting like a moralfag, while expecting the women to be equally as honourable. I'm not doing that anymore since they never did it for me either.
>>
It can go both ways. My dad was a grade A badass. 6'2", broad shoulders, blonde hair, blue eyes. Vietnam Vet. Worked in Iraq, Afghanistan, Chad, and various Soviet-bloc countries. He was always itching to yell at someone. It was pretty funny if you weren't on the receiving end.

My family split up when I was 12, and that just meant I had to look to myself for advice and strength. I didn't look for it from my mom. My parents splitting made me stronger because I had to find out how to do shit on my own.

But I can easily see how some men grow up to be complete pussies because their moms coddled them after the breakup.
>>
It's inevitable people without fathers are going to be pussies. I don't buy the alhpa shit though as it's literally a state of mind, confidence = alpha... he-men, seen as alhpa, drop like flys and cry like bitches.
>>
>>715015640
>phantom

The word you're flailing for here is "fathom". You could not /fathom/ being in a serious relationship.

I'd mock you, but I'm in the same boat, only sans FWB. I just stopped caring completely. Just working to provide for kids and dying at this point.
>>
single mother kids grow up fucking weird. It's either some ultra faggy underachier or an overcompensating "artofmanliness.com" faglord.
Some weird single mother relative was staying with me and my brother and wanted to help us work construction. The motherfucker put a welders mask on and danced the gangam style.
Another case was this shotputter. He would always try to act all macho and flamboyant but it just ended up awkward. I knew him from the death metal scene and he would always be "that" death metal guy.
>>
>>715010674
That's why Europe is the way it is now after WW1+2?
>>
>>715015901
Lel thanks for the tip. In all honesty the situation you're in is one of my biggest nightmares. I'm glad I stopped drinking the cool aid before one of my previous gf's convinced me to knock her up.
>>
>>715010674
Generalist viewpoint, I have 2 friends who've lived with their mothers all their life without any support from their fathers, and they've both turned out to be fantastic people, well built and both quite intelligent and empathetic.
>>
>>715015326
Michel de Montaigne's view on kids growing up?
>>
>>715016316
But are they whipped to their gfs/wives?
>>
>>715010674
I get girl advice from my mom and it's worked out arlight for me. My dad is very much still around but my mom's the one I talk to. I guess it depends on whether your family is a bunch of weaklings to begin with. Confidence in any situation is key, doesn't really matter who teaches you.
>>
>>715015640
>Passed up so much pussy while in relationships acting like a moralfag, while expecting the women to be equally as honourable.

Fucking this.

A friend of mine said it best when he was borderline alcohol poisoning drunk:

>I've got one phone for my girl and another phone for the bitches.

Basically implying he's getting side pussy.

Women have no honor or respect, why should we have it towards them then? No point, women always cheat in the end (either emotional or physical) and it is inevitable. Just fuck other women on the side and if she cheats on you then you wont be devastated as you've been no better.
>>
>>715016432
I don't document their relationships.
>>
>>715015217
This isn't how it works, give and take. I'm gonna need to see your asshole AND your balls now because of that, post it faggit and I'll pay you back
>>
>>715010674
>Isn't it weird how men raised exclusively on the female perspective have the hardest time getting girls?
No, not at all. Women themselves are beta as fuck; they expect the object of their affection to come to them, they often have very few attractive qualities but expect the best looking person around to want them, and they always have the weirdest fetishes. Being raised by someone as beta as that can yield nothing but another beta.
>>
>>715016316
100 bucks on

>they are being commandeered by their girlfriends.
>>
>>715010674
Every gangster have single mothers. Are they considered betas
>>
>>715016611
Well then how can you make an accurate statement about the quality of their lives.
>>
>>715016670
Lmao I'm laying in another 50.
>>
>>715016672
Depends if they get influenced by their gf's drama or not
>>
>>715010674
You're an idiot.
>>
>>715016809
You're a fag
>>
>>715016662
>women are beta
So true, that's why it's easy to lead them. They crave to be lead. Try giving them agency (What do you want to eat tonight) and they freeze up. Girls react best when treated as if she was your daughter.
>>
>>715016872
Make an counter argument and we'll talk.
>>
>>715010674
Or they end up as professional athletes...
>>
>>715010674
i grew up without a dad and i started having sex at 16.
>>
>>715017061
being the school's pooper-punching bag doesn't count, anon
>>
>>715016383
more thinking on how your deepest intellectual and moral connections are with friends. romantic relationships are bound to fail at some point. ergo, keep your dude friends and just fuck bitches.
>>
>>715010674
pretty good bait m8, I r8 8/8.
Biting time, I grew up around a shit ton of females and if anything I've had no issues getting women or men, 'cept this qt albino girl, fuck me she looked good for an albino, anyways OP I gotta say again it was good bait but I'm gonna go ahead and guess your ex or someone you care for deeply is dating some loser and you felt the need to project some part of yourself onto them, hope it all turns out well for ya lad.
>>
>>715017155
This interests me, quite smart guy. Can you provide a link?
>>
>>715016316
but how's the pussy game?
>>
>>715017549
Prolly whipped to a pussy that puts out once every two months.
>>
>>715010674
They get shitty advice like be yourself and girls like a guy with a sense of humor. Whether they know it or not mothers never say "Son, women will say a bunch of shit about what they think they want from watching hugh grant movies, but really just be taller, more muscly and most importantly richer than the other cunt and you're set. Also if you're a self involved asshole that won't hurt your chances either. And don't be ugly, bitches hate that unless you're loaded."

Then they get a whole bunch more tripe about being respectful and self sacrificing and white-knighting, and if the poor bastard DOES get a girlfriend then he's doomed to fail when she realizes that he has a vagina too, and goes and fucks an orangutan looking fuccboi with tattoos and a shitty attitude because he actually acts more like a fucking male by comparison
>>
>>715014992
a picture showing a baby born without limbs with a "fleshlight" caption
>>
>>715017747
>when she realizes that he has a vagina too, and goes and fucks an orangutan looking fuccboi with tattoos and a shitty attitude because he actually acts more like a fucking male by comparison
This is so true I should make a tshirt out of it
>>
>>715016672
Correctional Officer here, they are beta as fuck. It's all tears and shaking when they're not on display to their friends.

They're just schoolkids looking for approval from the other kids in the playground.
>>
>>715017923
Newfag
>>
Dad was an alpha. Holy shit it's genetic.
>>
>>715017923
well i'm hard now
>>
>>715012586
So you became a whore. You're right, single mother had no effect on you.
>>
>>715018273
How is being a manwhore a bad thing?
>>
>>715018736
It shows you lack a capacity for commitment and intimacy, which is gay as fuck
>>
>>715018855
commitment and intimacy are for women and losers.

just fake them for as long as you or until you get bored and move on. there's no inherent value in other people or their feelings if they don't have anything you want.
>>
>>715018855
Well I became a manwhore myself but only in response to the current times.
>>
>>715010674
>How does girl advice from girls almost exclusively sabotage a man?
See, they have to lie to their boys so when they grow up they'll be stupid and brainwashed enough to MARRY some dumb bitch like herself.
She's actually being incredibly selfish and putting her child last, any random whore is more important to this mother than her own kid. If you like her, wait for her, she'll see you eventually, you'll win in the end, let her ride 300 cocks and then you can spend the rest of your life paying for her
>>
Maybe their moms don't want their boys to find other girls and they want to keep them for themselves as long as possible?
I don't know, just guessing here.
>>
>>715019060
>there's no inherent value in other people or their feelings if they don't have anything you want.
trump pls go
>>
File: 1477985438196.webm (685KB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
1477985438196.webm
685KB, 720x404px
Women make the worst mothers
>>
>>715019445
>>
>>715019283
Prolly this. When my dad was thrown out of the house, I was the one having to deal with my mothers drama and tantrums. Being the man of the house at age 12 sucks, I'm never living together with a woman again.
>>
>>715010674
I grew up around all southern women. No father. I've gotten more pussy than any faggot on this site and would literally face fuck your girl right in front of you. So no you're wrong cucklord
>>
>>715019303
Feelings have no intrinsic value. Deal with it you fucking hippie.
>>
>>715019488
>Being the man of the house at age 12 sucks
did she at least throw you some pussy from time to time?
>>
>>715019445
>>715019485
KEK. Moar?
>>
>>715019515
of course they do, they have survival value, that's why they evolved you dumb fuck.
>>
>>715019600
No but I almost became one. Thank god she also made me weary of women and their shenanigans before another woman could trap me. She's dead now so I just live a bachelor lifestyle and I'm content.
>>
>>715019681
reread what was written, idiot. >>715019060
>>
>>715019681
I don't think you understand what value means.
>>
File: fag.jpg (19KB, 300x161px) Image search: [Google]
fag.jpg
19KB, 300x161px
>>715019819
>>715019850
look at the samefag trying so hard
>>
>falsely identifying samefags
Why bother? What's the difference?
>>
M-less here also.

Didn't turn out too bad. Not beta by any means at least. My biggest flaw would have to be my opiate addiction but my lifes okay otherwise.
>>
>>715019909
>>
>>715010674
I guess being a male being raised by a single father is rare because males in general dont want to deal with that bullshit of raising a kid. I knew a kid in elementary school that only had a dad. He was kind of an annoying prick, but we were sorta friends none the less, even after making fun of him at any chance we got. He would retaliate with his angry comments or laugh with us to some extent and that was fucking hilarious.

I sometimes wonder how he turned out, but i guess ill never know.

Either you become a badass contracted killer, or end up in a bike gang.
>>
>>715010674
You know the answer to this before you asked anon

>No women don't know what THEY or other women want.
This is why MEN lead and women follow and have for all of human history.
>>
File: yawn.jpg (43KB, 448x300px) Image search: [Google]
yawn.jpg
43KB, 448x300px
>>715020367
>proxies
>multiple devices
>etc
>>
>>715020482
>implying anyone would put that much effort into telling you how dumb you are
>>
File: 1471370724299.gif (1MB, 186x238px) Image search: [Google]
1471370724299.gif
1MB, 186x238px
>>715020598
and yet here you still are
>>
>>715011398
lol, look at this faggot talking about honor like he understands it
What you have isn't honor. It's envy revolving around your sexual underperformance.
>>
its nice to know where you're coming from but can you break the cycle?
>>
>>715010674
I was raised by a single mother.
Don't consider myself 'alpha'.
Have rarely been single since i was 14.

Its all bullshit.
Just dont be gay and you can get women.
You dont have to be chad thundercock.
>>
>>715010851
>dad
>love
> same sentence
Beta man
>>
Most fatherless bastards I've known tend to be borderline psychopaths
>>
>>715012586
>I bench 275 max (I know a little low)

Fit pics with a timestamp faggot.
>>
ITT: Faggots thinking being single is a bad thing.

compulsively being in relationships is a major red flag.

Congratulations on drinking the koolaid.
>>
>>715012586
kek.
>Hey guys you cant be alpha with a single parent
>Im alpha
>even if you are alpha its just cause your compensating
wtf is even being alpha then?
Thread posts: 137
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.